L.A.R.T. Beating FAQ ver .91a Dr. Andrew Ben-Hua Chung MD/PhD reports being beaten and killed.

Peter B

Sep 21, 2010, 8:50:34 PM9/21/10
Andrew Chung has had a lot of his earlier posts regarding this deleted,
thankfully these were found in other archives.
I am not going to comment much here, but Chung claims it is all sealed but
offered to tell all for money.
He was supposedly beaten extensively, had renal failure (kidney) a broken
neck, etc. but was treated in his jail cell and four days later was posting
on the net as usual.

This is still a rough draft FAQ comments appreciated for cleanup additional
faqs if you are aware of any.

His Usenet posts reporting are:

On February 3rd, 1997, a cardiologist was beaten to death at approximately
12:30 pm

Yes, I am very outspoken about GOD because to HIM, I owe everything
including my present life in this body that has already physically died
once at the hands of demon-possessed police officers as witnessed in
the light of midday by hundreds of witnesses on 02/03/1997.

In truth, there is no need strike out the middle letter of GOD here
because there is no possibility that you would play a part in the
defamation of HIS name by the tearing of paper since there are only
electrons here.

If you and others following this are interested in my after death
meeting with LORD Jesus Christ on 02/03/1997 and how HE brought me
back, call me and leave me a message on how to reach you by phone to
give you full on-line access to a true documented account. The phone
number is as listed on HeartMDPhD.com.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

And this one

When HE saved me from the first death on 02/03/1997, WE personally met.

However, this would not have happened had HE not saved me when I chose
to place my faith in HIM as my LORD and Savior many years beforehand.
The Holy Bible served simply as a roadmap for me to familiarize myself
with the route that HE has led me to take through my life in Our walk
together.

HE has given me the knowledge that Our walk together will determine
where HE will place me in HIS eternal kingdom in the future when there
will be a new heaven, new earth, and new Jerusalem.

If you and others following this are interested in my after death
meeting with LORD Jesus Christ on 02/03/1997 and how HE brought me
back, call me and leave me a message on how to reach you by phone to
give you full on-line access to a true documented account. The phone
number is as listed on HeartMDPhD.com.

When asked about it

"What did the police say to you when you were dragged from the car while you
were at the stop light?"

AChung said,
"Demonic growling and grunting. Witnesses reported that because the officers
were not saying anything intelligible that they believed I was a foreigner
that did not speak English obviating the need for the officers to speak to
me in the usual fashion when they apprehend a suspect (no commands to get
out of the car, no commands to raise up hands, no Miranda, etc).

They also reported that the only word they heard from me was "Help !" which
was the only word that the Holy Spirit compelled me to say outside of my
prayer which was simply "Help me LORD... this is all up to YOU. I surrender
to YOUR will. THY will be done."

How did you die?

AChung
"Acute traumatic renal failure from internal hemorrhaging that occurred
while being beaten to death by a group of police officers possessed by
demons. This happened on February 3rd, 1997."

"They pulled me out of my car while I was stopped at a traffic light."

This part taken out of context was in a later post of Andy Chung's,
evidently a prayer of sorts and description of what happened at the arrest.

AChung
OK, dear LORD, I will not strike back though YOU have made me more than able
**with** the power of the Holy Spirit to slay this group of armed police
officers and the hundreds of officers in their downtown headquarters just
one block away who will come when called. Instead, I will sit here on the
ground with hands together praying to YOU while they bludgeon my body with
billy clubs, night sticks, and use handcuffs to strangle and break my neck.

Well, are you saying the police killed you, and god brought you back to
life?

AChung
"Yes"

Where you treated by medical personel?

AChung
"Yes."

Where?

AChung
"In a jail cell."

You must have filed a law suit. What are the particulars of the case?

AChung
"The State of Georgia settled out of court."

Court?

AChung
"Federal District Court."

Case number? Lawyers and judge involved?

AChung
"Such details are sealed per the settlement agreement."

User Comment
There should have a criminal legal investigation and prosecution. What are
[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]

What about the police who killed you? Who are they and were they charged?

AChung
"Such details are sealed per the settlement agreement."

There must have been some news coverage of such an incident.[quoted text
clipped - 5 lines]
Until the book comes out, direct us to the newspaper stories.

AChung
"Be glad to if you choose to make a charitable tax-exempt contribution of
$777 to a local Atlanta non-profit civic organization."

Why did the police drag you out of the car while you were at a stop light?

AChung
"Demons compelled them to look for some "action."

According to their employment records, they had just written to their
supervisor complaining that they were bored and wanted to be
transferred to beats where they would see more "action."

The LORD has shaped me to resemble Bruce Lee in physique and profile.

In truth, **with** the Holy Spirit, I am stronger and faster just as Samson
was."

According to their employment records, they had just written to their
supervisor complaining that they were bored and wanted to be [quoted text
clipped - 6 lines]
End AChung quote

No sh.t? So why did you wind up getting your a.s kicked instead of them?

AChung
"It remains my choice to trust LORD Jesus Christ."

More USer comments from Usenet;

Andrew says this big police assault on him isn't in Lexus/Nexus becasue the
police were able to expunge it. That's impossible if it was ever reported on
in a major paper.

I hope somebody can check Lexus/Nexus for this. Ten years ago, presumably in
Georgia.

---------------------

It's interesting how you howl about your various persecutors over the
years (Atlanta police, tinyurl, Central Florida Heart Center, etc.) ,
but you always fail to post *proof* of these supposed transgressions.

Either you bleat that the official records are (conveniently) sealed,
you evade the question(s) altogether, you go into scripture 'bot' mode,
or you offer links to former posts of yours that are so far off-topic
as to make one wonder if you have any comprehensive skills left at all.

Check the REAL Bible (not the one you liberally quote) about bearing
false witness, charlatan. You might want to check with a neurologist
while you're at it. You're WAY past the reach of modern psychiatry.

----------------------

Here is a copy of Andy Chungs post the day before

From: Andrew Chung <ach...@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: Timing of administration of antibiotics
Date: 1997/03/02
Newsgroups: sci.med

Peter Derbes wrote:
<summary snipped>
> Is an 8 or 10 hour delay in administering antibiotics to such a
> patient the standard of care in U.S. hospitals?

No.

> Were two doses of antibiotic adequate?

The answer to this question depends on what dosage and whether adjusted
for someone on hemodialysis. Also the answer depends on whether the
acinetobacter demonstrated in vitro sensitivity to the antibiotics that
were used at the serum concentrations (vanco and gent) that was
achieved.

> The patient in question had been dialysed about 30 hours
> before her admission to the E.R.

in the setting of bacteremia leading to sepsis in a dialysis patient,
one would be concerned about hyperkalemia leading to cardiac arrest.

--
Andrew Chung
http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~achung

And here is a copy of Andy Chungs post 4 days after the event

From: Andrew Chung <ach...@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: Malpractice Suit for Wrong Answer on Sci.med.cardiology
Date: 1997/02/07
references: <E3x5p...@spcuna.spc.edu>
<19970125151...@ladder01.news.aol.com>
<85446945...@cortex.gwent.nhs.gov.uk> <32F472...@tc.umn.edu>
<32F5EE...@maroon.tc.umn.edu>
content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
organization: Emory Medicine
mime-version: 1.0
newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology
x-mailer: Mozilla 3.0Gold (Macintosh; I; PPC)

Also most people acknowledge "good samaritan" laws to protect those who
freely help people.
--
Andrew Chung
http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~achung

He also made two nondescript posts on 02/09/1997

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2010, 8:53:08 PM9/21/10
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
faux-christian Peter B. simply because we truly "agape" love him as
our LORD commands with all glory to GOD the Father.

faux-christian Peter B wrote:

> Matthew ?:19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery,
> sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becb1eadb2445a9b?

The chapter is 15.

Thus, the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) convicts you
about your own heart (Jeremiah 17:9) being behind all your errors and
deceit as explicated earlier (Matthew 15:19).

You really need your stony heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:20) changed so
that you would be born again (John 3:3 & 5) as evident by your not
being able to publicly (Philippians 2:11) say "Jesus is LORD" (1
Corinthians 12:3) with your mouth (Romans 10:9):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff4db1285334b4e3?

faux-christian Peter B wrote in part:

> 4. In the evening they would be flooded by quail. That was their meat. No
> minimum, no maximum.
> 5. All were to eat their fill.

Incorrect.

It is written that when folks went against the LORD's prescribed
http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER (Exodus 16:16) Approach and chose to eat more
than they needed (i.e. eating their fill by eating quail meat) that He
"struck them down with a severe plague" (Numbers 11:33) in the middle
of their still eating and having meat in their mouth (i.e. gluttony
and not greed).

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bdea1e73518d08b5?

faux-christian Peter B. wrote:

> Had he stuck to his original story where would the problem be with it?

The written account of how the Holy Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth
(John 16:13) inspired this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has
remained unchanged from the outset.

> Here it is in its entirety.
> QUOTING Andrew Chungs Web page. 2000
>
> < outdated web site material that did not credit the LORD snipped>
>
> About two years ago, my wife and I watched an IMAX film about climbing Mt.
> Everest and learned that despite their exhausting regimen, the climbers
> consumed only 10 lbs of food per week. That's less than 2 lbs. of food per
> day! Since none of the climbers died from starvation, I think it is safe to
> assume that 2 lbs. per day should be more than adequate for us non-climbing
> folks.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9720084402b6996d?

"But when He, the Spirit of Truth, comes, He will guide you into all
truth. HE will not speak on His own; He will speak only what He hears,
and He will tell you what is yet to come." -- LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth (John 16:13)

Amen.

Yes, the LORD gets all the glory for His http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach :-)

faux-christian Peter B. wrote:

> Stop all your cross posting to non-related NG's, like all the Christian
> related ones, the diabetes related (they really do not want to see you and
> all the associated posts there) and confine your posting to this cardiology
> NG.

It remains wise to be ever mindful of WDJW, both thinking/saying/
writing **and** doing what the LORD wants instead of what others want.

>In exchange I will confine your FAQ's here as well and I will refrain from
>replying to your posts unless they specifically mention me. You may reply as
>many times as you feel necessary to the FAQ's.

It is written that a lamp should not be covered.

>You have enough web sites and other blogs with which to plague people with
>your idea's.

Again, it is written that a lamp should not be covered.

>Oh, and if God did freely give you help and insight when you were dead then
>why are you charging others to find out what He said to you?

The publisher sets the price for the books.

>Jesus commanded His disciples to take no gold, silver or copper, neither
>Tunic not sandals for the work they were doing in Healing, Miracles, casting
>out of Demons. Jesus said, Freely you received freely give.

It is written that Apostle Paul was paid for making tents.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40083220fca980ac?

faux-christian Peter B suffering from Chump Syndrome wrote (edited to
make truthful):
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> >
> > Those who have read what is written at http://CelestinMiracle.com
> > **know** for a fact that Peter B.'s soul is perishing starting with
> > the fact that he lied about this physician being married to someone
> > other than E-Lee, who is the mother of his daughter Celestin:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/412e938f84f33959?
>
> True, you have rejected that which is false, have continued to write truthfully, and I
> have not read what is written at http://CelestinMiracle.com else I would have known
> that you are married to a woman named E-Lee and not Dorothy, who is your sister.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5cc1cf4316e06a0d?

May the above editing be instructive in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

And now even faux-christian Peter B. is realizing what we, who have
been made discerning by the Holy Spirit, have known about his
condition all along:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ab7b50ae92c869e?

Laus Deo :-)

Yes, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) still has on the full
armor of GOD as evident by his being http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

faux-christian Peter B. suffering from Chump Syndrome wrote asking why
Georgia expunged HeartDoc Andrew's criminal records:

> I wonder why? What was there? (State of Georgia)

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d6a27a0d2f6d281b?

Those who really want to know will purchase and read the amazing book
titled "Be Hungry:"

http://www.amazon.com/Be-Hungry-Andrew-Chung/dp/0595456413/

faux-christian Peter B suffering from Chump Syndrome wrote:
> > Jason wrote:

> >> I did not know that
> >
> > Lurkers don't really chase anyone away from Usenet participation.
> >
> > Instead, it is the bad behavior of the perishing like Peter B., Ken,
> > GSI et al that chases people away.
>
> I am in good health.

Folks in good health do not exhibit bad behavior (Chump Syndrome).

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/49995e9f071cd581?

Behaving like an idiot is bad behavior:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/803e83b8610d8b4b?

faux-christian Peter B. suffering from Chump Syndrome wrote:
> > faux-christian Peter B. wrote:

Source of quote:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?

Proof of Dr. Hildner's retired status:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

> >> For just cause you were eliminated.
> >
> > If it were just cause, Dr. Hildner would not have written "you lost
> > your job because you talked yourself out of it."
>
> Wrong

It remains an experience shared by all that when there is just cause
for action that such just cause is invariably publicized from the
outset. For example, the unprovoked Iraqi invasion of Kuwait was
publicized from the outset as just cause for U.S. Operation Desert
Storm against Iraq:

http://www.free-essays.us/dbase/c6/dkt127.shtml

Truth is simple :-)

It remains wise to tell patients the truth instead of harming them
with lies:

Primum non nocere

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6aa75b17b4c7ec70?

faux-christian Peter B suffering from Chump Syndrome wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part in the past:
>
> > Actually, Dr. Hildner was replaced by me as he was retired back in 2001
> > after having to settle for several sizeable malpractice awards.
>
> Did Chung really lie?

No. It remains this physician's choice to continue to write truthfully
then and now.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

faux-christian Peter B. suffering from Chump Syndrome wrote:
>> MU wrote:

>>> Howdy, Andrew, Pastorio's only degree was in the level of assclown he
>>> obtained.
>>>
>>> Full fledged imo i.e. FF.A.
>>>
>>> MU
>>
>> Meet Bob Pastorio's palindrome, Peter B.
>>
>> BP (Bob Pastorio) --> PB (Peter B.)
>>
>> A mirror image:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af1f2d9f004b20ed?
>>
>> Just as BP could not comprehend the fact that the ephah did not exist
>> at the time of Moses and the writing of Exodus for us to remove
>> the parentheses (for parenthetical) from around what is found at
>> Exodus 16:36 neither can PB.
>
>Don't know any BP and they aren't me.
>
>Here are the books in order that they were written.
>1: Genesis
>2: Exodus
>3: Leviticus
>4: Numbers
>5: Deuteronomy
>
>So if Deuteronomy was written later what difference would your statement
>make. NONE

It is because Deuteronomy was written after Exodus that the words
which the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) has guided this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to write has much weight :-)

>> 36 (An omer is one tenth of an ephah.)
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus%2016:36&version=NIV
>>
>> "An omer of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit referring to
>> Exodus 16:36
>
> You just blasphemed The Holy Spirit.

Not for the discerning who realize from the above that indeed this
gentile Christian disciple really is in the Holy Spirit:

http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit

faux-christian Peter B. suffering from Chump Syndrome wrote:

> > The Great Physician (GOD) is always right and He prescribes the
> > http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach (Exodus 16:16) which is amount control.
> >

> 16"This is what the LORD has commanded, 'Gather of it every man as much as
> he should eat; you shall take an omer apiece according to the number of
> persons each of you has in his tent.'"

Amen.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/229a001f65628263?

> Omer = 3.3 liters.

Incorrect. What is described in Scripture is that an omer of manna was
sealed in a jar and placed in the Ark of the Covenant by Aaron for
future generations to possibly learn about it. As we all know, the Ark
of the Covenant has since been lost to us.

Thankfully, GOD has allowed us to empirically determine that an omer
of food that is ready to eat (i.e. manna) weighs 32 ounces as evident
by this physician's own life ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) of eating 32
oz of daily food since 1997 (13 years to date) along with everyone
else who have been doing the same.

An omer of food is simply the right amount of food for every person
according to what is written at Exodus 16:16.

Holding to an omer of food per day is the right amount control:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d740c3a4191d3e1b?

Yes, the right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
more sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

faux-christian Peter B. suffering from Chump Syndrome wrote:
> > Freckles wrote:
>
> >> Eat more whole grains for a better diet.
> >>
> >> http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/reap-the-benefits-of-whole-grains
> >
> > Eat the right amount (32 oz) per day for better health and wellbeing.
>
> That is a particularly ignorant/dumb statement.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/443f61cdd0473b11?

Not for the discerning who are familiar with Proverbs 25:16 which
teaches us that eating the right amount of food is more important for
health and wellbeing than what we are eating.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Here is another's opinion about you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8ad3ab8bf96435b6?

Bottom line concerning you, Peter:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff4db1285334b4e3?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 22, 2010, 6:16:24 AM9/22/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 22, 2010, 6:38:24 AM9/22/10
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
faux-christian Peter B. simply because we truly "agape" love him as
our LORD commands with all glory to GOD the Father.

faux-christian Peter B wrote:

> "The most evil person in this world is satan, who cannot say "Jesus is
> LORD" for it is written that 'no one can say "Jesus is LORD" except by
> the Holy Spirit' (1 Corinthians 12:3) Who is the Spirit of Truth and
> not a deceiving spirit." -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit.
>
> Really?

Yes.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/00eb781265997275?

From Job 1:7...

The LORD said to satan, "Where have you come from?"

Satan answered the LORD, "From roaming through the earth and going
back and forth in it."

*** end Scripture reading ***

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 22, 2010, 8:58:14 PM9/22/10
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
faux-christian Peter B. simply because we truly "agape" love him as
our LORD commands with all glory to GOD the Father.

faux-christian Peter B wrote:

> "The most evil person in this world is satan, who cannot say "Jesus is
> LORD" for it is written that 'no one can say "Jesus is LORD" except by
> the Holy Spirit' (1 Corinthians 12:3) Who is the Spirit of Truth and
> not a deceiving spirit." -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit.
>
> Really?

Yes. That which speaks and roams here on Earth would be a person.
Some birds that can speak fly instead of roam and angels who can speak
don't roam here on Earth.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/00eb781265997275?

From Job 1:7...

faux-christian Peter B wrote:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becb1eadb2445a9b?

The chapter is 15.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff4db1285334b4e3?

Incorrect.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bdea1e73518d08b5?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9720084402b6996d?

Amen.

(Exodus 16:16) Approach :-)

Tiger Lily

Sep 23, 2010, 2:55:11 AM9/23/10
Peter, just for a laugh, call Atlanta police dept to 'report'
Andy........ they will promptly inform you that he lives in MABLETON

call the Mableton police dept.......... they will inform you that 'he's
a nut case, please don't persue this further, we know all about him and
we don't want to have to deal with him unless it's life threatening to you.'

serious........ i called them :D but that was many years ago...........
maybe the staff has changed :D

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 23, 2010, 6:30:10 AM9/23/10
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Kate simply because we truly "agape" love her as our LORD commands

Kate (aka Tiger Lily) wrote:

> Peter, just for a laugh, call Atlanta police dept to 'report'
> Andy........ they will promptly inform you that he lives in MABLETON
>
> call the Mableton police dept..........

Mableton does not have a police dept.

> they will inform you that 'he's
> a nut case

Would suggest you inform your doctor about the auditory hallucinations
you have been experiencing from a non-existent police dept.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
[...]

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 23, 2010, 6:40:59 AM9/23/10
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
faux-christian Peter B. simply because we truly "agape" love him as

our LORD commands with all glory to GOD the Father.

faux-christian Peter B wrote:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/00eb781265997275?

From Job 1:7...

> [...]

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

:-)

Sep 23, 2010, 8:11:30 AM9/23/10
On Sep 22, 11:55 pm, Tiger Lily <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
> Peter, just for a laugh, call Atlanta police dept to 'report'
> Andy........ they will promptly  inform you that he lives in MABLETON
>
> call the Mableton police dept.......... they will inform you that 'he's
> a nut case, please don't persue this further, we know all about him and
> we don't want to have to deal with him unless it's life threatening to you.'
>
> serious........ i called them :D but that was many years ago...........
> maybe the staff has changed :D

What I want to know is, will I get to hear demonic growling and
grunting from them or not?

A*

Tiger Lily

Sep 23, 2010, 10:42:28 AM9/23/10

they did speak with a Southern accent............

/me grins, ducks and runs :D

Rod

Sep 23, 2010, 12:04:34 PM9/23/10
On 9/23/2010 1:55 AM, Tiger Lily wrote:
> Peter, just for a laugh, call Atlanta police dept to 'report'
> Andy........ they will promptly inform you that he lives in MABLETON
>
> call the Mableton police dept.......... they will inform you that 'he's
> a nut case, please don't persue this further, we know all about him and
> we don't want to have to deal with him unless it's life threatening to
> you.'
>
> serious........ i called them :D but that was many years ago...........
> maybe the staff has changed :D

As a matter of course I did call the Alanta PD, and their response
was that Andrew B. Chung IS a licensed MD and has a practice in
Mableton. I went much further than this and made a few more calls
to hospitals in this area; Dr.Chung is an MD/Cardiologist with
admitting privileges at 2 of 7 hospitals I've spoken with. Dr. Chung
has his own practice. All of this is a matter of public record and can
be verified thru the state of Georgia.

It seems that most of what is going on here with Dr.Chung is a matter
of mass libel and defamation on the part of detractors and atheists,
little more than a hate campaign against an innocent man. All of you
doing this, you are all cowardly piece of garbage and shouldn't be
allowed to live.

Peter B

Sep 23, 2010, 2:18:52 PM9/23/10

"Tiger Lily" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> Peter, just for a laugh, call Atlanta police dept to 'report' Andy........
> they will promptly inform you that he lives in MABLETON
>
> call the Mableton police dept.......... they will inform you that 'he's a
> nut case, please don't persue this further, we know all about him and we
> don't want to have to deal with him unless it's life threatening to you.'
>
> serious........ i called them :D but that was many years ago...........
> maybe the staff has changed :D
>

> On 9/21/2010 6:50 PM, Peter B wrote:

LOL, Yes I am aware that he lives in Mableton with his mommy and daddy, in a
neighborhood with 1/2 way houses. Oops, just reread your post, you said that
the Atlanta PD automatically referred you. Now that is one huge story, why
would they be so familiar with him unless he is a nutcase.

But I am glad to hear that you called his PD and gathered that info. They
must be well aware of him.

I suspect from his musings that he preys on women as he has admitted having
problems with Lust. (ala Carter)

Chung has only gotten worse over the years so I suspect new staff or old
that they still know him.

Peter B

Sep 23, 2010, 2:28:13 PM9/23/10

"Rod" <nhra_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On 9/23/2010 1:55 AM, Tiger Lily wrote:
>> Peter, just for a laugh, call Atlanta police dept to 'report'
>> Andy........ they will promptly inform you that he lives in MABLETON
>>
>> call the Mableton police dept.......... they will inform you that 'he's
>> a nut case, please don't persue this further, we know all about him and
>> we don't want to have to deal with him unless it's life threatening to
>> you.'
>>
>> serious........ i called them :D but that was many years ago...........
>> maybe the staff has changed :D
>>

> As a matter of course I did call the Alanta PD, and their response was
> that Andrew B. Chung IS a licensed MD and has a practice in Mableton. I
> went much further than this and made a few more calls
> to hospitals in this area; Dr.Chung is an MD/Cardiologist with
> admitting privileges at 2 of 7 hospitals I've spoken with. Dr. Chung
> has his own practice. All of this is a matter of public record and can
> be verified thru the state of Georgia.

I call BS on this. What year did you call? And what two hospitals? And was
it Andrew Ben-Hua Chung or another Andrew Chung.
He currently has no admitting privileges and furthermore has no need to. He
is down to one license. His "practice" is in his home.

> It seems that most of what is going on here with Dr.Chung is a matter
> of mass libel and defamation on the part of detractors and atheists,
> little more than a hate campaign against an innocent man. All of you doing
> this, you are all cowardly piece of garbage and shouldn't be allowed to
> live.

He is not innocent of anything that he was accused of. He stated that he had
a police record.

His current records for medical stats are incorrect, like they reference his
past failed admitting privileges in Ocala Florida. There is a lart about
that as well. Andy needs to get his stats updated before I call and get them
straightened out for him along with a censure.

Rod

Sep 23, 2010, 10:00:25 PM9/23/10
On 9/23/2010 1:28 PM, Peter B wrote:

> "Rod" <nhra_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> On 9/23/2010 1:55 AM, Tiger Lily wrote:
>>> Peter, just for a laugh, call Atlanta police dept to 'report'
>>> Andy........ they will promptly inform you that he lives in MABLETON
>>>
>>> call the Mableton police dept.......... they will inform you that 'he's
>>> a nut case, please don't persue this further, we know all about him and
>>> we don't want to have to deal with him unless it's life threatening to
>>> you.'
>>>
>>> serious........ i called them :D but that was many years ago...........
>>> maybe the staff has changed :D
>>>

>> As a matter of course I did call the Alanta PD, and their response was
>> that Andrew B. Chung IS a licensed MD and has a practice in Mableton.
>> I went much further than this and made a few more calls
>> to hospitals in this area; Dr.Chung is an MD/Cardiologist with
>> admitting privileges at 2 of 7 hospitals I've spoken with. Dr. Chung
>> has his own practice. All of this is a matter of public record and can
>> be verified thru the state of Georgia.
>>

> I call BS on this. What year did you call? And what two hospitals?

You said it was BS, and now you want answers ? Having some doubts
about your information ? Oh, BTW, there is NOT a police department
in Mableton.

And
> was it Andrew Ben-Hua Chung or another Andrew Chung.

Do a search and answer your own questions. I want 200.00 an hour to
correct your mistakes. Screw you if you don't like it!

> He currently has no admitting privileges and furthermore has no need to.

Tell that to the hospitals. Better get on the phone, their are
several of them in Atlanta.

> He is down to one license.

Perhaps you don't know what licenses to look for..

His "practice" is in his home.

I have two current addresses that say otherwise.

>> It seems that most of what is going on here with Dr.Chung is a matter
>> of mass libel and defamation on the part of detractors and atheists,
>> little more than a hate campaign against an innocent man. All of you
>> doing this, you are all cowardly piece of garbage and shouldn't be
>> allowed to live.
>
> He is not innocent of anything that he was accused of.

How long have you been a vigilante, and where is your proof ?

> He stated that he
> had a police record.

So do I. It isn't that hard of a thing to admit or get past.

> His current records for medical stats are incorrect, like they reference
> his past failed admitting privileges in Ocala Florida. There is a lart
> about that as well. Andy needs to get his stats updated before I call
> and get them straightened out for him along with a censure.

I think you're full of shit.

Rod

Sep 23, 2010, 10:04:11 PM9/23/10

It should be really easy to confirm or dispell, and Mableton Georgia
does not a police department. Tiger Lily is a lying sack of shit.

Peter B

Sep 23, 2010, 11:13:29 PM9/23/10

"Rod" <nhra_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Too bad, you have already been disproven in regards to his admitting
privileges, which are none.
I just wanted to see how far you would go in your lies.

Everything you said about Andy was incorrect.
Nice of you to brag about your police record, what did you do steal a kids
marbles?

Peter B

Sep 23, 2010, 11:16:27 PM9/23/10

"Rod" <nhra_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I don't know her or what she is. No doubt you are only repeating MU since
you obviously do not have a mind of your own.
And being as you live quite a ways away from Andy I doubt you know anything
about him other than what he fed you on his bbs which include large chunks
of false material and intentions of deceit.

Rod

Sep 23, 2010, 11:25:44 PM9/23/10

You call your opinion PROOF ??? You're a complete fool Peter.

> I just wanted to see how far you would go in your lies.

You are delusional Peter. It's very likely that you are some kind of
stalking nutcase who has some serious, untreated head trauma.

> Everything you said about Andy was incorrect.

Your projection here on usenet doesn't alter the truth
Peter. Dr.Chung has a home address and an office, complete
with parking lots on both sides of the building. I won't
publish his home address, but his business address is
5701 Mableton Pkwy SW Mableton, GA 30126

> Nice of you to brag about your police record, what did you do steal a
> kids marbles?

No, I crippled a child molester and rapist with a baseball bat
as a teen. I was arrested for felony assault and went to trial,
and was found not guilty by reason of self defense. My juvenile
record was expunged, but the moral record remains.

Peter B

Sep 23, 2010, 11:43:02 PM9/23/10

"Rod" <nhra_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You both lie and repeat Andy's lies as if they were truth.

>> Everything you said about Andy was incorrect.
>
> Your projection here on usenet doesn't alter the truth
> Peter. Dr.Chung has a home address and an office, complete
> with parking lots on both sides of the building. I won't
> publish his home address, but his business address is
> 5701 Mableton Pkwy SW Mableton, GA 30126

His office is not there, just try and find it. On occasion he used to sublet
a room on occasion to make it look like he had a business front. His real
office is in his home, I have seen his home.

>> Nice of you to brag about your police record, what did you do steal a
>> kids marbles?
>
> No, I crippled a child molester and rapist with a baseball bat
> as a teen. I was arrested for felony assault and went to trial,
> and was found not guilty by reason of self defense. My juvenile
> record was expunged, but the moral record remains.

So here you are standing with MU in calling others pedo's and child
molesters knowing inside how it made you feel when you were having an affair
with an older man? One would have thought that you learned a lot from that
situation and would not take the subject of pedo's and molesters lightly. Or
do you yearn for the good ol days?

Normally I would have commended one in your situation, but your actions and
attitudes here show you are still gender confused with sympathies going
towards pedo's and molesters. Keep checking with your therapist, please.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 24, 2010, 3:44:54 AM9/24/10

Kate (aka Tiger Lily) wrote:

> Peter, just for a laugh, call Atlanta police dept to 'report'
> Andy........ they will promptly inform you that he lives in MABLETON
>
> call the Mableton police dept..........

Mableton does not have a police dept... never has.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f04c31d47b03f88?

> they will inform you that 'he's

> a nut case

Would suggest you inform your doctor about the auditory hallucinations
you have been experiencing from a non-existent police dept.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are

"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 24, 2010, 3:47:29 AM9/24/10
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
faux-christian Peter B. simply because we truly "agape" love him as

our LORD commands with all glory to GOD the Father.

faux-christian Peter B wrote:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/00eb781265997275?

From Job 1:7...

> [...]

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

:-)

Sep 24, 2010, 8:09:20 AM9/24/10

Drawls, growls, good 'nuff.

A*

:-)

Sep 24, 2010, 8:13:10 AM9/24/10
On Sep 23, 9:04 am, Rod <nhra_fa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 9/23/2010 1:55 AM, Tiger Lily wrote:
>
> > Peter, just for a laugh, call Atlanta police dept to 'report'
> > Andy........ they will promptly inform you that he lives in MABLETON
>
> > call the Mableton police dept.......... they will inform you that 'he's
> > a nut case, please don't persue this further, we know all about him and
> > we don't want to have to deal with him unless it's life threatening to
> > you.'
>
> > serious........ i called them :D but that was many years ago...........
> > maybe the staff has changed :D
>
>    As a matter of course I did call the Alanta PD, and their response
> was that Andrew B. Chung IS a licensed MD and has a practice in
> Mableton. I went much further than this and made a few more calls
> to hospitals in this area; Dr.Chung is an MD/Cardiologist with
> admitting privileges at 2 of 7 hospitals I've spoken with. Dr. Chung
> has his own practice. All of this is a matter of public record and can
> be verified thru the state of Georgia.

Himm... This evidence does seem to fly contrary to Chung being on
Usenet all hours of the day and posting statements over the years one
would expect from a raving lunatic. Go figure.

A*

:-)

Sep 24, 2010, 8:17:27 AM9/24/10
On Sep 23, 11:28 am, "Peter B" <.@.> wrote:
> I call BS on this. What year did you call? And what two hospitals? And was
> it Andrew Ben-Hua Chung or another Andrew Chung.
> He currently has no admitting privileges and furthermore has no need to. He
> is down to one license. His "practice" is in his home.

This is such old news that's been verified numerous times by numerous
individuals over a long stretch of years.

A*

:-)

Sep 24, 2010, 8:37:48 AM9/24/10
On Sep 23, 7:04 pm, Rod <nhra_fa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>   It should be really easy to confirm or dispell, and Mableton Georgia
> does not a police department. Tiger Lily is a lying sack of shit.

Anal retentive teenager, you’re determining something as being a "lie"
based on semantics this time. Mableton obviously has a local law
enforcement agency. Useless that is you're saying people can commit
crimes in Mableton without being arrested? That the citizens of
Mableton have no local law enforcement to call when crime is being
committed? That people can break speed limits and drive through stop
signs and red lights, without having to worry about getting pulled
over by the police?

To say Mableton doesn't have a police department is a purely asinine
statement. Of course Mableton has a police force. It's just not
officially called the "Mableton Police Department", if you want to
nitpick, but it is the police force which enforces the law in Mableton
nonetheless i.e. the department of local law enforcement police
officers enforcing laws in Mableton.

Once again, uneducated child; semantics, assertions, conjectures et al
are not statements of fact in a way as to label them as "lies" or the
person delivering them as a "liar". Said person would be "mistaken",
if actually mistaken. Get it? Of course you don't.

A*

:-)

Sep 24, 2010, 8:54:11 AM9/24/10
On Sep 24, 12:44 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Mableton does not have a police dept... never has.

Wow no department whatsoever enforcing the law in Mableton. Must be a
fun place to live for law breakers.

911: What's your emergency?
Caller: My nextdoor neighbor, Andrew, is going bezerk and shooting a
gun at people while yelling "die demons, die!"
911: What's your address?
Caller: [street address] Mableton!
911: I'm sorry ma'am, but Mableton has no police department. Have a
nice evening <CLICK>.

A*

Rod

Sep 24, 2010, 5:20:25 PM9/24/10

You're projecting again Peter..

> One would have thought that you learned a lot
> from that situation and would not take the subject of pedo's and
> molesters lightly. Or do you yearn for the good ol days?
>
> Normally I would have commended one in your situation, but your actions
> and attitudes here show you are still gender confused with sympathies
> going towards pedo's and molesters.

He he he...<smiling...>

Keep checking with your therapist,
> please.

Off your meds again, aren't ya Petey ???????????????

Rod

Sep 24, 2010, 7:32:39 PM9/24/10

I have! It is even listed in the white pages, and a hospital
receptionist confirmed the address. If you had really been their
you would know it's true, having firsthand knowledge.

On occasion he used to
> sublet a room on occasion to make it look like he had a business front.
> His real office is in his home, I have seen his home.

Thanks for the admission that you are physically stalking Andrew.

>>> Nice of you to brag about your police record, what did you do steal a
>>> kids marbles?
>>
>> No, I crippled a child molester and rapist with a baseball bat
>> as a teen. I was arrested for felony assault and went to trial,
>> and was found not guilty by reason of self defense. My juvenile
>> record was expunged, but the moral record remains.
>>

> So here you are standing with MU in calling others pedo's and child
> molesters knowing inside how it made you feel when you were having an
> affair with an older man? One would have thought that you learned a lot
> from that situation and would not take the subject of pedo's and
> molesters lightly. Or do you yearn for the good ol days?
>
> Normally I would have commended one in your situation, but your actions
> and attitudes here show you are still gender confused with sympathies
> going towards pedo's and molesters. Keep checking with your therapist,
> please.

Ha ha ha! Very good, but proving it will be one hell of a chore
for you, my little fagot queen!

Rod

Sep 24, 2010, 7:43:36 PM9/24/10
On 9/24/2010 7:37 AM, :-) wrote:
> On Sep 23, 7:04 pm, Rod<nhra_fa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> It should be really easy to confirm or dispell, and Mableton Georgia
>> does not a police department. Tiger Lily is a lying sack of shit.
>
> Anal retentive teenager,

Anal retentive fake doctor brian kelly, old windbag..

you’re determining something as being a "lie"
> based on semantics this time.

It must really put you under a lot of stress putting on your little
Phd show.

Mableton obviously has a local law
> enforcement agency.

The sheriffs office, "Dr. Kelly".

Rod

Sep 24, 2010, 7:52:42 PM9/24/10

I wouldn't know anything about Andrews BBS, and even less about your
paranoid delusion that he is publishing misinformation. But you are
good for a laugh!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 24, 2010, 11:48:23 PM9/24/10
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
faux-christian Peter B. simply because we truly "agape" love him as
our LORD commands with all glory to GOD the Father.

faux-christian Peter B wrote:

> "The most evil person in this world is satan, who cannot say "Jesus is
> LORD" for it is written that 'no one can say "Jesus is LORD" except by
> the Holy Spirit' (1 Corinthians 12:3) Who is the Spirit of Truth and
> not a deceiving spirit." -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit.
>
> Really?

Yes. That which speaks and roams here on Earth would be a person.
Some birds that can speak fly instead of roam and angels who can speak

don't roam here on Earth. Instead, it is written that angels simply
show up on Earth to complete a mission and then depart.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 26, 2010, 3:46:27 PM9/26/10

Kate (aka Tiger Lily) wrote:

> Peter, just for a laugh, call Atlanta police dept to 'report'
> Andy........ they will promptly inform you that he lives in MABLETON
>
> call the Mableton police dept..........

The city of Mableton does not have a police dept... never has. Law
enforcement comes from the county police department. County sheriffs
staff the county courts and jails.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f04c31d47b03f88?

> they will inform you that 'he's

> a nut case

Would suggest you inform your doctor about the auditory hallucinations

you have been experiencing from a non-existent Mableton police dept.

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 26, 2010, 7:48:51 PM9/26/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 26, 2010, 7:58:33 PM9/26/10
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
faux-christian Peter B. simply because we truly "agape" love him as

our LORD commands with all glory to GOD the Father.

faux-christian Peter B wrote:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/00eb781265997275?

From Job 1:7...

> [...]

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 27, 2010, 6:21:20 AM9/27/10

Kate (aka Tiger Lily) wrote:

> Peter, just for a laugh, call Atlanta police dept to 'report'
> Andy........ they will promptly inform you that he lives in MABLETON
>
> call the Mableton police dept..........

The city of Mableton does not have a police dept... never has. Law
enforcement comes from the county police department. County sheriffs
staff the county courts and jails.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f04c31d47b03f88?

> they will inform you that 'he's
> a nut case

Would suggest you inform your doctor about the auditory hallucinations
you have been experiencing from a non-existent Mableton police dept.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are

"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

carole

Sep 27, 2010, 7:32:08 AM9/27/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> Kate simply because we truly "agape" love her as our LORD commands
> with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> Kate (aka Tiger Lily) wrote:

Hell, another one chong.
How come its always you praying for other people's perishing souls?
Maybe its really you after all.

--
carole
www.conspiracee.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 27, 2010, 10:55:34 PM9/27/10
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Carole simply because we truly "agape" love her as our LORD commands

Carole wrote:

> > Carole wrote:

> >> No, what you're practising is religion.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > Source:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/905ecd32466ea51b?
> >
> > A real personal relationship with our risen LORD Jesus Christ of
> > Nazareth is by definition not religion:
>
> Yes it is.

If that were true, a newborn infant's real personal relationship with
their mom would also be a religion.

This is simply not the case because everyone knows that newborn
infants are not religious:

http://WDJW.net/NoReligion

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa583d03f4486814?

Carole wrote:

> > Carole wrote:

> >> Yes, but Andrew you are using the bible to prove that the bible is true.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > Testing what is written in the Bible happens outside the Bible and is
> > not using the Bible to prove that the Bible is true.
> >
> > With all due love and respect, can you, Carole, publicly say "Jesus is
> > LORD" with your mouth?
>
> But andrew ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56d1eedaf9326580?

Didn't think you could:

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

May GOD soften your heart so that you, Carole, would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Robert Miles

Aug 13, 2011, 2:17:54 AM8/13/11
On 9/23/2010 9:00 PM, Rod wrote:
> On 9/23/2010 1:28 PM, Peter B wrote:
>>
>> "Rod" <nhra_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> As a matter of course I did call the Alanta PD, and their response was
>>> that Andrew B. Chung IS a licensed MD and has a practice in Mableton.
>>> I went much further than this and made a few more calls
>>> to hospitals in this area; Dr.Chung is an MD/Cardiologist with
>>> admitting privileges at 2 of 7 hospitals I've spoken with. Dr. Chung
>>> has his own practice. All of this is a matter of public record and can
>>> be verified thru the state of Georgia.
>>>

>> I call BS on this. What year did you call? And what two hospitals?
>

> You said it was BS, and now you want answers ? Having some doubts
> about your information ? Oh, BTW, there is NOT a police department
> in Mableton.

Apparently not, at least now. But look here if you want to check
those nearby:

http://www.yellowpages.com/mableton-ga/police-departments