Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: non-christians unable to read the Bible except with ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2009, 10:20:06 AM6/3/09
... a terrible misunderstanding :

"Putting the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden and telling Eve
not to touch it is as morally bankrupt as putting a loaded gun in a
room full of three year olds and telling them not to touch it." --
non-christian

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/44d506a23d5b7910?

Some Spirit-guided WDJW comments:

(1) GOD commanded Adam and not Eve to not eat from rather than not
touch the "tree of knowledge of good and evil."

"You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat
from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of
it you will surely die." -- LORD GOD to Adam **before** He made Eve
(Genesis 2:16-17)

(2) Adam was a man and not a 3 year old child. This is clearly
evident by his naming all the animals of the world.

"So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and
all the beasts of the field." (Genesis 2:20)

(3) Moreover, Eve was a woman and not a 3 year old child.

"Then the LORD GOD made a woman from the rib He had taken out of the
man, and He brought her to the man." (Genesis 2:22)

(4) Commanding an intelligent adult man, who is smart enough to be
able to name all the animals in the world, to not eat poisonous fruit
from a single tree while allowing him to eat fruit from all the other
trees in a garden is clearly not morally bankrupt.

Truth is reality.

And, the reality is that non-christians can not understand what is
written in the Bible without the counsel of the Holy Spirit.

Bottom line:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

Here is how we are preparing folks in our local communities for the
possible eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/Pan-Flu

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

polymer

Jun 3, 2009, 10:52:31 AM6/3/09
On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 10:20:06 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> ... a terrible misunderstanding :
>
> "Putting the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden and telling Eve not
> to touch it is as morally bankrupt as putting a loaded gun in a room
> full of three year olds and telling them not to touch it." --
> non-christian
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/44d506a23d5b7910?
>
> Some Spirit-guided WDJW comments:

<snip paragraphs of word salad>

Jumping crap, his little sig really got to you, Chung.
Your dumb fundie ass just got tweaked all out of proportion!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2009, 1:45:14 PM6/3/09
polymer wrote:

> Andrew. im the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> ... a terrible misunderstanding :
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/028c5432f616b500?

><snip paragraphs of word salad>

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly serve as yet another example of cognitive
deficiency.

May GOD soften your heart, Polymer, so that you would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

tr...@finder.com

Jun 3, 2009, 2:41:44 PM6/3/09
"Truth is reality.

And, the reality is that non-christians can not understand what is
written in the Bible without the counsel of the Holy Spirit."

Truth:

And that council is best sought in the wisdom of other christians who
can draw upon the spiritual wisdom of 2000 years, least a lone ranger
bible reader be self decieved and create error.

God bless and protect and heal.

Fred Thomas

Jun 3, 2009, 4:03:18 PM6/3/09
tr...@finder.com wrote:
> "Truth is reality.
>
> And, the reality is that non-christians can not understand what is
> written in the Bible without the counsel of the Holy Spirit."

Elephant crap, it's a book written by people. Anybody with at least average
reading comprehension skills can understand it. There is NOTHING mystical about
the book.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2009, 4:26:47 PM6/3/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
>satan masquerading as truth despairingly posted:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/028c5432f616b500?

>> "Truth is reality.
>>
>> And, the reality is that non-christians can not understand what is
>> written in the Bible without the counsel of the Holy Spirit." -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit.

>Elephant crap, it's a book written by people.

Incorrect.

The Bible has been breathed into existence by the Holy Spirit.

>Anybody with at least average
>reading comprehension skills can understand it.

That has not been the experience of those of us who are discerning.

We have witnessed many non-christian folks with above average reading
comprehension invariably misinterpreting the Bible.

> There is NOTHING mystical about the book.

The Bible remains Holy. There is much written in it that is
otherworldly and unfathomable to non-christians like you.

Bottom line:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

Fred Thomas

Jun 3, 2009, 7:07:16 PM6/3/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>> satan masquerading as truth despairingly posted:

>>> "Truth is reality.
>>>
>>> And, the reality is that non-christians can not understand what is
>>> written in the Bible without the counsel of the Holy Spirit." -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit.
>>>
>> Elephant crap, it's a book written by people.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> The Bible has been breathed into existence by the Holy Spirit.

The bible was penned by bronze age goat herders.

>> Anybody with at least average
>> reading comprehension skills can understand it.
>
> That has not been the experience of those of us who are discerning.

You would not know, your not discerning.

> We have witnessed many non-christian folks with above average reading
> comprehension invariably misinterpreting the Bible.

You have witnessed nothing, but delusion.

>> There is NOTHING mystical about the book.
>
> The Bible remains Holy. There is much written in it that is
> otherworldly and unfathomable to non-christians like you.

There is nothing "holy" about it, it's full of lies, myths and superstitions.
Racial hatred, rape, sexism. the only thing unfathomable is that it's still in
print, it ought to be sold in "discrete paper bags" like porn.

Haywire

Jun 3, 2009, 7:41:27 PM6/3/09
On Jun 3, 7:20 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WIJ.com>
wrote:
> 12:3)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Way to miss the point, dumbass.

Bill M

Jun 3, 2009, 3:09:14 PM6/3/09
Christians are so mentally handicapped that they cannot see or understand
the Biblical nonsense. This is why they are Christian.

They do not wish to see the realities of the REAL world.

"Haywire" <paris...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 2:18:26 AM6/4/09
Fred Thomas wrote:

> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boidly wrote:
>> Fred Thomas wrote:
>>> satan masquerading as truth despairingly posted:

>>> Elephant crap, it's a book written by people.
>>
>> Incorrect.
>>
>> The Bible has been breathed into existence by the Holy Spirit.
>>
>The bible was penned by bronze age goat herders.

Goat herders would not have had any knowledge about the Big Bang,
which is described in the Bible at Genesis 1:1.

Nor would goat herders have known about the Second Law of
Thermodynamics, which is described in the Bible at Genesis 3:17-19:

http://SecondLaw.com

Nor would goat herders have known about the 2PD-OMER Approach, which
is described in the Bible at Exodus 16:16.

>>> Anybody with at least average
>>> reading comprehension skills can understand it.
>>
>> That has not been the experience of those of us who are discerning.
>
>You would not know, your not discerning.

You remind me of the blind man who would feign vision by evaluating
the vision of the seeing.

Fred Thomas

Jun 4, 2009, 6:10:28 AM6/4/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boidly wrote:

>>> Incorrect.
>>>
>>> The Bible has been breathed into existence by the Holy Spirit.
>>>
>> The bible was penned by bronze age goat herders.
>
> Goat herders would not have had any knowledge about the Big Bang,
> which is described in the Bible at Genesis 1:1.

Your right, goat herders would not know of the theory of the big bang, that's
why it's NOT described in detail in Genesis 1:1.

> Nor would goat herders have known about the Second Law of
> Thermodynamics, which is described in the Bible at Genesis 3:17-19:

Again your correct, which is why it is NOT described in Genesis 3:17-19.

> http://SecondLaw.com
>
> Nor would goat herders have known about the 2PD-OMER Approach, which
> is described in the Bible at Exodus 16:16.

Again your hitting on good stuff. Goat herders would not know of your stupid two
pound per day diet, which is why it is NOT described in Exodus 16:16.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 6:34:57 AM6/4/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/198c4b5601263540?

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What is the name of Jesus' church where Peter serves as its rock?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/42a30476ef3925ec?

Fred Thomas

Jun 4, 2009, 4:54:36 PM6/4/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
May you wake up from your delusion and be a productive part of the real world.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 4:59:58 PM6/4/09
Fred Thomas wrote:

>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/198c4b5601263540?
>>
>> Truth is simple.
>>
>May you wake up from your delusion and be a productive part of the real world.

Believing in the truth is not delusion.

Bottom line concerning you and other non-christians:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

Truth is reality.

May GOD soften your heart, Fredt, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Dan Listermann

Jun 4, 2009, 5:15:06 PM6/4/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

> Fred Thomas wrote:
>>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/198c4b5601263540?
>>>
>>> Truth is simple.
>>>
>>May you wake up from your delusion and be a productive part of the real
>>world.
>
> Believing in the truth is not delusion.

Yes, but you believe in "Truth" which is delusion.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 5:22:44 PM6/4/09
Dan Listermann wrote:
>> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>>May you wake up from your delusion and be a productive part of the real
>>>world.
>>
>> Believing in the truth is not delusion.
>
>Yes, but you believe in "Truth" which is delusion.

Incorrect.

I and other true Christians believe in the truth.

Truth is simple.

Bottom line concerning you and other non-christians:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

May GOD soften your heart, Dan, so that you would come to trust the

Syd

Jun 4, 2009, 5:30:21 PM6/4/09
On Jun 4, 4:59 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> Fred Thomas wrote:
> >Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/198c4b5601263540?
>
> >> Truth is simple.
>
> >May you wake up from your delusion and be a productive part of the real world.
>
> Believing in the truth is not delusion.

But you believe in everything but the truth, Chungster.

PDW

Syd

Jun 4, 2009, 5:32:37 PM6/4/09
On Jun 4, 5:22 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> Dan Listermann wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> Believing in the truth is not delusion.
>
> >Yes, but you believe in "Truth" which is delusion.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> I and other true Christians believe in the truth.

Like he said, you believe in delusion, Chungster.

PDW

Dan Listermann

Jun 4, 2009, 5:58:42 PM6/4/09

> Dan Listermann wrote:

>>> Believing in the truth is not delusion.
>>
>>Yes, but you believe in "Truth" which is delusion.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> I and other true Christians believe in the truth.
>
> Truth is simple.

No, you believe in "Truth" which is imagination and far from simple.

And oh, before I forget, you are incorrect!

Fred Thomas

Jun 4, 2009, 6:49:38 PM6/4/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/198c4b5601263540?
>>>
>>> Truth is simple.
>>>
>> May you wake up from your delusion and be a productive part of the real world.
>
> Believing in the truth is not delusion.

Your delusion keeps you from seeing real truth, your blind and just dreaming.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 10:36:57 PM6/4/09

This coming from someone who has no rational explanation for why he
can not publicly say "Jesus is LORD" because he refuses to accept the
reality of what is written in the Bible:

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

Bottom line concerning you and other non-christians:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the

Fred Thomas

Jun 5, 2009, 5:56:21 AM6/5/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote

>>> Believing in the truth is not delusion.
>> Your delusion keeps you from seeing real truth, your blind and just dreaming.
>
> This coming from someone who has no rational explanation for why he
> can not publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

I do not need an explanation, I have already told you that I can say that phrase
as well as any other I choose, when, where and how.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2009, 6:27:57 AM6/5/09

Incorrect.

"Jesus is LORD" is a sentence that is also a declaration of what is
absolutely true.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling

you to unwittingly update folks on your still being unable to publicly
say "Jesus is LORD."

Fred Thomas

Jun 5, 2009, 5:28:21 PM6/5/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> This coming from someone who has no rational explanation for why he
>>> can not publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
>> I do not need an explanation, I have already told you that I can say that phrase
>> as well as any other I choose, when, where and how.
>
> Incorrect.

No you are incorrect and delusional.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2009, 7:44:34 PM6/5/09

Would not have an active medical license if that were true.

Bottom line concerning you and other non-christians:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

Misanthropic Curmudgeon

Jun 5, 2009, 7:49:24 PM6/5/09
On Jun 5, 2:36 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:
[snip]

> This coming from someone who has no rational explanation for why he
> can not publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

Because neither construct exists outside the fevered mind.

> because he refuses to accept the
> reality of what is written in the Bible

Because your bible is a collection of misinterpreted anceint stone-age
myths?

Misanthropic Curmudgeon

Jun 5, 2009, 7:51:07 PM6/5/09
On Jun 5, 10:27 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:
[snip]

> "Jesus is LORD" is a sentence that is also a declaration
> of what is absolutely true.

And given that your 'absolute truth' is a fallacy, to utter it would
be make oneself a liar. Lets leave the lying to the creationists,
eh?

Fred Thomas

Jun 5, 2009, 8:03:00 PM6/5/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> Incorrect.
>>>
>> No you are incorrect and delusional.
>
> Would not have an active medical license if that were true.

You say you have a license, prove it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2009, 8:31:57 PM6/5/09

A hostile witness has posted written testimony that she has verified
that this disciple of Jesus has an active medical license:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/884f2c33fccd20cf?

Truth is simple.

polymer

Jun 5, 2009, 8:43:40 PM6/5/09
On Fri, 05 Jun 2009 20:31:57 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus:

May Jesus "stiffen" his "resolve", Andy, so that you would "Come,"
finally -- for Jesus, that's Who.

Fred Thomas

Jun 6, 2009, 6:00:45 AM6/6/09

I haven't seen any verification.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 6:20:41 AM6/6/09
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/884f2c33fccd20cf?

> I haven't seen any verification.

See above.

Fred Thomas

Jun 6, 2009, 5:11:51 PM6/6/09

Disclaimer: This information has been provided by the physician and has not been
verified by the board. The Patient Right to Know Act requires physicians
licensed to practice in the State of Georgia to provide certain information to
the Board that is to be made available to the public. The Board relies upon
information provided by physicians to be true and correct, as required by
statute. It is an act of unprofessional conduct for a licensee to provide
erroneous information to the Board. The Board makes no warranty or guarantee
concerning the accuracy or completeness of physician profiles.

I. Physician Data

License and Reciprocity Information:
License Number: 40347 Designation: MD
Licensure Date(MM/DD/YYYY): 08/03/1995
Issued in another State: Licensure Date in another state (MM/DD/YYYY):

Address:
5701 Mableton Parkway 2 B MABLETON, GA 30126 US

Practice Location History (Maximum = 5):
City State Country From
01/01/2002 To 04/02/2003

You have no hospital affiliations and it appears you have not "practiced" since
2003.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 5:22:21 PM6/6/09
>Disclaimer: This information has been provided by the physician ...

Lie.

<kelly>, who provided the information, is not the physician:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/884f2c33fccd20cf?

Moreover, would not be listed in the cited database as having an
active medical license if this were not the case.

Truth is reality.

Fred Thomas

Jun 6, 2009, 5:29:19 PM6/6/09

Not lie:

https://www.gaphysicianprofile.org/profile.ShowProfileAction.action?lic_nbr=040347

PHYSICIAN PROFILE SEARCH RESULT

Physician's Name: Andrew Ben-Hua Chung License 40347

polymer

Jun 6, 2009, 5:39:03 PM6/6/09
On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 17:29:19 -0400, Fred Thomas wrote:
<snippage>
> https://www.gaphysicianprofile.org/profile...........
<snippage>

Of course it might well be someone posting in the poor doc's name.
How would any of us know? The only thing that can be said with
certainty is that the person or persons who have been
posting in that name are moronic.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 5:45:11 PM6/6/09

The above that you wrote referencing what <kelly> posted was a lie.

>https://www.gaphysicianprofile.org/profile.ShowProfileAction.action?lic_nbr=040347
>
>PHYSICIAN PROFILE SEARCH RESULT
>
>Physician's Name: Andrew Ben-Hua Chung License 40347
>
>Disclaimer: This information has been provided by the physician and has not been
>verified by the board.

Obviously incorrect.

Simply try to pretend to be a physician and see if you can supply a
fake license number for listing in the database.

You will not be successful.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 5:54:55 PM6/6/09
polymer wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>
>> https://www.gaphysicianprofile.org/profile...........

>Of course it might well be someone posting in the poor doc's name.
>How would any of us know?

Simply call the number listed on the HeartMDPhD.com web site and find
out.

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Poly, so that you would come to trust the

polymer

Jun 6, 2009, 5:57:53 PM6/6/09
On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 17:54:55 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
<sn>

>>Of course it might well be someone posting in the poor doc's name. How
>>would any of us know?
>
> Simply call the number listed on the HeartMDPhD.com web site and find
> out.

I didn't say that some A. Chung somewhere does not exist.
I said that we have no way to know that the _poster_ to this
forum is Chung.

Fred Thomas

Jun 6, 2009, 6:18:54 PM6/6/09

Your just pissed cause your busted. That information is off the Georgia
Composite Medical Board (GCMB) web cite. It's not a lie.

http://medicalboard.georgia.gov/00/article/0,2086,26729866_26733429_43681190,00.html

https://www.gaphysicianprofile.org/profile.ShowProfileAction.action?lic_nbr=040347

PHYSICIAN PROFILE SEARCH RESULT

Physician's Name: Andrew Ben-Hua Chung License 40347

Disclaimer: This information has been provided by the physician and has not been

verified by the board. The Patient Right to Know Act requires physicians
licensed to practice in the State of Georgia to provide certain information to
the Board that is to be made available to the public. The Board relies upon
information provided by physicians to be true and correct, as required by
statute. It is an act of unprofessional conduct for a licensee to provide
erroneous information to the Board. The Board makes no warranty or guarantee
concerning the accuracy or completeness of physician profiles.

Practice Location History (Maximum = 5):

City: Mableton State: Georgia Country: United States From 01/01/2002 to 04/02/2003

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 6:24:36 PM6/6/09
polymer wrote:

><sn>
>>>Of course it might well be someone posting in the poor doc's name. How
>>>would any of us know?
>>
>> Simply call the number listed on the HeartMDPhD.com web site and find
>> out.
>
>I didn't say that some A. Chung somewhere does not exist.
>I said that we have no way to know that the _poster_ to this
>forum is Chung.

Those who have called the number listed on the HeartMDPhD.com web site
know that what you have written is wrong.

Truth is reality.

polymer

Jun 6, 2009, 6:31:18 PM6/6/09
On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 18:24:36 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
<snippage>

>>I didn't say that some A. Chung somewhere does not exist. I said that we
>>have no way to know that the _poster_ to this forum is Chung.
>
> Those who have called the number listed on the HeartMDPhD.com web site
> know that what you have written is wrong.

Well, if whoever answered the phone there told me that they
knew someone with that name who had jumped the shark and
started posting gonzo messages to usenet, I might consider
it as suggestive but not solid evidence.

What would the receptionist know about his usenet habits?
Why should I trust anyone at that number?

<snippage>

Virgil

Jun 6, 2009, 7:03:27 PM6/6/09
Sufficient absence of evidence, a great sufficiency of which we have,
suggests evidence of absence, which the sensible accept.

--
Virgil

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 7:04:59 PM6/6/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Fred Thomas wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/345ea80e1cfa8ef6?

>Your just pissed cause your busted.

Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Truth is simple.

Fred Thomas

Jun 6, 2009, 7:08:15 PM6/6/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:

>> Your just pissed cause your busted.
>
> Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
> Truth is simple.

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that
you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions
and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the
only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person
seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that is
out
of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I have in
the
past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the situation from
outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers
more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call
on physicians from around the world and this community to attest to
it.
I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website.
How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-
perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would
conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team
player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly.
Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of my
professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either me
or
the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you
may
not state that I am practicing less that optimum cardiology. Once
again,
if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened yet) I
will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine for a
hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure,
that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your next and
all
future applications for licensure. And once again, just common sense
should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you
may
have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have no
common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a
professional
community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did before, you do
not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may be, must be
according to the community standard, regardless of what you perceive
that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that you were
unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly and
clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work
with
your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future
which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of hitting back
and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks upon such
attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will continue
to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you talked
yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD