Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: non-christians unable to read the Bible except with ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2009, 10:20:06 AM6/3/09
... a terrible misunderstanding :

"Putting the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden and telling Eve
not to touch it is as morally bankrupt as putting a loaded gun in a
room full of three year olds and telling them not to touch it." --
non-christian

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/44d506a23d5b7910?

Some Spirit-guided WDJW comments:

(1) GOD commanded Adam and not Eve to not eat from rather than not
touch the "tree of knowledge of good and evil."

"You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat
from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of
it you will surely die." -- LORD GOD to Adam **before** He made Eve
(Genesis 2:16-17)

(2) Adam was a man and not a 3 year old child. This is clearly
evident by his naming all the animals of the world.

"So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and
all the beasts of the field." (Genesis 2:20)

(3) Moreover, Eve was a woman and not a 3 year old child.

"Then the LORD GOD made a woman from the rib He had taken out of the
man, and He brought her to the man." (Genesis 2:22)

(4) Commanding an intelligent adult man, who is smart enough to be
able to name all the animals in the world, to not eat poisonous fruit
from a single tree while allowing him to eat fruit from all the other
trees in a garden is clearly not morally bankrupt.

Truth is reality.

And, the reality is that non-christians can not understand what is
written in the Bible without the counsel of the Holy Spirit.

Bottom line:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

Here is how we are preparing folks in our local communities for the
possible eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/Pan-Flu

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

polymer

Jun 3, 2009, 10:52:31 AM6/3/09
On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 10:20:06 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> ... a terrible misunderstanding :
>
> "Putting the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden and telling Eve not
> to touch it is as morally bankrupt as putting a loaded gun in a room
> full of three year olds and telling them not to touch it." --
> non-christian
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/44d506a23d5b7910?
>
> Some Spirit-guided WDJW comments:

<snip paragraphs of word salad>

Jumping crap, his little sig really got to you, Chung.
Your dumb fundie ass just got tweaked all out of proportion!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2009, 1:45:14 PM6/3/09
polymer wrote:

> Andrew. im the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> ... a terrible misunderstanding :
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/028c5432f616b500?

><snip paragraphs of word salad>

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly serve as yet another example of cognitive
deficiency.

May GOD soften your heart, Polymer, so that you would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

tr...@finder.com

Jun 3, 2009, 2:41:44 PM6/3/09
"Truth is reality.

And, the reality is that non-christians can not understand what is
written in the Bible without the counsel of the Holy Spirit."

Truth:

And that council is best sought in the wisdom of other christians who
can draw upon the spiritual wisdom of 2000 years, least a lone ranger
bible reader be self decieved and create error.

God bless and protect and heal.

Fred Thomas

Jun 3, 2009, 4:03:18 PM6/3/09
tr...@finder.com wrote:
> "Truth is reality.
>
> And, the reality is that non-christians can not understand what is
> written in the Bible without the counsel of the Holy Spirit."

Elephant crap, it's a book written by people. Anybody with at least average
reading comprehension skills can understand it. There is NOTHING mystical about
the book.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2009, 4:26:47 PM6/3/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
>satan masquerading as truth despairingly posted:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/028c5432f616b500?

>> "Truth is reality.
>>
>> And, the reality is that non-christians can not understand what is
>> written in the Bible without the counsel of the Holy Spirit." -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit.

>Elephant crap, it's a book written by people.

Incorrect.

The Bible has been breathed into existence by the Holy Spirit.

>Anybody with at least average
>reading comprehension skills can understand it.

That has not been the experience of those of us who are discerning.

We have witnessed many non-christian folks with above average reading
comprehension invariably misinterpreting the Bible.

> There is NOTHING mystical about the book.

The Bible remains Holy. There is much written in it that is
otherworldly and unfathomable to non-christians like you.

Bottom line:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

Fred Thomas

Jun 3, 2009, 7:07:16 PM6/3/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>> satan masquerading as truth despairingly posted:

>>> "Truth is reality.
>>>
>>> And, the reality is that non-christians can not understand what is
>>> written in the Bible without the counsel of the Holy Spirit." -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit.
>>>
>> Elephant crap, it's a book written by people.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> The Bible has been breathed into existence by the Holy Spirit.

The bible was penned by bronze age goat herders.

>> Anybody with at least average
>> reading comprehension skills can understand it.
>
> That has not been the experience of those of us who are discerning.

You would not know, your not discerning.

> We have witnessed many non-christian folks with above average reading
> comprehension invariably misinterpreting the Bible.

You have witnessed nothing, but delusion.

>> There is NOTHING mystical about the book.
>
> The Bible remains Holy. There is much written in it that is
> otherworldly and unfathomable to non-christians like you.

There is nothing "holy" about it, it's full of lies, myths and superstitions.
Racial hatred, rape, sexism. the only thing unfathomable is that it's still in
print, it ought to be sold in "discrete paper bags" like porn.

Haywire

Jun 3, 2009, 7:41:27 PM6/3/09
On Jun 3, 7:20 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WIJ.com>
wrote:
> 12:3)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Way to miss the point, dumbass.

Bill M

Jun 3, 2009, 3:09:14 PM6/3/09
Christians are so mentally handicapped that they cannot see or understand
the Biblical nonsense. This is why they are Christian.

They do not wish to see the realities of the REAL world.

"Haywire" <paris...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 2:18:26 AM6/4/09
Fred Thomas wrote:

> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boidly wrote:
>> Fred Thomas wrote:
>>> satan masquerading as truth despairingly posted:

>>> Elephant crap, it's a book written by people.
>>
>> Incorrect.
>>
>> The Bible has been breathed into existence by the Holy Spirit.
>>
>The bible was penned by bronze age goat herders.

Goat herders would not have had any knowledge about the Big Bang,
which is described in the Bible at Genesis 1:1.

Nor would goat herders have known about the Second Law of
Thermodynamics, which is described in the Bible at Genesis 3:17-19:

http://SecondLaw.com

Nor would goat herders have known about the 2PD-OMER Approach, which
is described in the Bible at Exodus 16:16.

>>> Anybody with at least average
>>> reading comprehension skills can understand it.
>>
>> That has not been the experience of those of us who are discerning.
>
>You would not know, your not discerning.

You remind me of the blind man who would feign vision by evaluating
the vision of the seeing.

Fred Thomas

Jun 4, 2009, 6:10:28 AM6/4/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boidly wrote:

>>> Incorrect.
>>>
>>> The Bible has been breathed into existence by the Holy Spirit.
>>>
>> The bible was penned by bronze age goat herders.
>
> Goat herders would not have had any knowledge about the Big Bang,
> which is described in the Bible at Genesis 1:1.

Your right, goat herders would not know of the theory of the big bang, that's
why it's NOT described in detail in Genesis 1:1.

> Nor would goat herders have known about the Second Law of
> Thermodynamics, which is described in the Bible at Genesis 3:17-19:

Again your correct, which is why it is NOT described in Genesis 3:17-19.

> http://SecondLaw.com
>
> Nor would goat herders have known about the 2PD-OMER Approach, which
> is described in the Bible at Exodus 16:16.

Again your hitting on good stuff. Goat herders would not know of your stupid two
pound per day diet, which is why it is NOT described in Exodus 16:16.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 6:34:57 AM6/4/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/198c4b5601263540?

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What is the name of Jesus' church where Peter serves as its rock?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/42a30476ef3925ec?

Fred Thomas

Jun 4, 2009, 4:54:36 PM6/4/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
May you wake up from your delusion and be a productive part of the real world.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 4:59:58 PM6/4/09
Fred Thomas wrote:

>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/198c4b5601263540?
>>
>> Truth is simple.
>>
>May you wake up from your delusion and be a productive part of the real world.

Believing in the truth is not delusion.

Bottom line concerning you and other non-christians:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

Truth is reality.

May GOD soften your heart, Fredt, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Dan Listermann

Jun 4, 2009, 5:15:06 PM6/4/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

> Fred Thomas wrote:
>>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/198c4b5601263540?
>>>
>>> Truth is simple.
>>>
>>May you wake up from your delusion and be a productive part of the real
>>world.
>
> Believing in the truth is not delusion.

Yes, but you believe in "Truth" which is delusion.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 5:22:44 PM6/4/09
Dan Listermann wrote:
>> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>>May you wake up from your delusion and be a productive part of the real
>>>world.
>>
>> Believing in the truth is not delusion.
>
>Yes, but you believe in "Truth" which is delusion.

Incorrect.

I and other true Christians believe in the truth.

Truth is simple.

Bottom line concerning you and other non-christians:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

May GOD soften your heart, Dan, so that you would come to trust the

Syd

Jun 4, 2009, 5:30:21 PM6/4/09
On Jun 4, 4:59 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> Fred Thomas wrote:
> >Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/198c4b5601263540?
>
> >> Truth is simple.
>
> >May you wake up from your delusion and be a productive part of the real world.
>
> Believing in the truth is not delusion.

But you believe in everything but the truth, Chungster.

PDW

Syd

Jun 4, 2009, 5:32:37 PM6/4/09
On Jun 4, 5:22 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> Dan Listermann wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> Believing in the truth is not delusion.
>
> >Yes, but you believe in "Truth" which is delusion.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> I and other true Christians believe in the truth.

Like he said, you believe in delusion, Chungster.

PDW

Dan Listermann

Jun 4, 2009, 5:58:42 PM6/4/09

> Dan Listermann wrote:

>>> Believing in the truth is not delusion.
>>
>>Yes, but you believe in "Truth" which is delusion.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> I and other true Christians believe in the truth.
>
> Truth is simple.

No, you believe in "Truth" which is imagination and far from simple.

And oh, before I forget, you are incorrect!

Fred Thomas

Jun 4, 2009, 6:49:38 PM6/4/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/198c4b5601263540?
>>>
>>> Truth is simple.
>>>
>> May you wake up from your delusion and be a productive part of the real world.
>
> Believing in the truth is not delusion.

Your delusion keeps you from seeing real truth, your blind and just dreaming.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 10:36:57 PM6/4/09

This coming from someone who has no rational explanation for why he
can not publicly say "Jesus is LORD" because he refuses to accept the
reality of what is written in the Bible:

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

Bottom line concerning you and other non-christians:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the

Fred Thomas

Jun 5, 2009, 5:56:21 AM6/5/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote

>>> Believing in the truth is not delusion.
>> Your delusion keeps you from seeing real truth, your blind and just dreaming.
>
> This coming from someone who has no rational explanation for why he
> can not publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

I do not need an explanation, I have already told you that I can say that phrase
as well as any other I choose, when, where and how.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2009, 6:27:57 AM6/5/09

Incorrect.

"Jesus is LORD" is a sentence that is also a declaration of what is
absolutely true.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling

you to unwittingly update folks on your still being unable to publicly
say "Jesus is LORD."

Fred Thomas

Jun 5, 2009, 5:28:21 PM6/5/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> This coming from someone who has no rational explanation for why he
>>> can not publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
>> I do not need an explanation, I have already told you that I can say that phrase
>> as well as any other I choose, when, where and how.
>
> Incorrect.

No you are incorrect and delusional.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2009, 7:44:34 PM6/5/09

Would not have an active medical license if that were true.

Bottom line concerning you and other non-christians:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

Misanthropic Curmudgeon

Jun 5, 2009, 7:49:24 PM6/5/09
On Jun 5, 2:36 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:
[snip]

> This coming from someone who has no rational explanation for why he
> can not publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

Because neither construct exists outside the fevered mind.

> because he refuses to accept the
> reality of what is written in the Bible

Because your bible is a collection of misinterpreted anceint stone-age
myths?

Misanthropic Curmudgeon

Jun 5, 2009, 7:51:07 PM6/5/09
On Jun 5, 10:27 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:
[snip]

> "Jesus is LORD" is a sentence that is also a declaration
> of what is absolutely true.

And given that your 'absolute truth' is a fallacy, to utter it would
be make oneself a liar. Lets leave the lying to the creationists,
eh?

Fred Thomas

Jun 5, 2009, 8:03:00 PM6/5/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> Incorrect.
>>>
>> No you are incorrect and delusional.
>
> Would not have an active medical license if that were true.

You say you have a license, prove it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2009, 8:31:57 PM6/5/09

A hostile witness has posted written testimony that she has verified
that this disciple of Jesus has an active medical license:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/884f2c33fccd20cf?

Truth is simple.

polymer

Jun 5, 2009, 8:43:40 PM6/5/09
On Fri, 05 Jun 2009 20:31:57 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus:

May Jesus "stiffen" his "resolve", Andy, so that you would "Come,"
finally -- for Jesus, that's Who.

Fred Thomas

Jun 6, 2009, 6:00:45 AM6/6/09

I haven't seen any verification.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 6:20:41 AM6/6/09
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/884f2c33fccd20cf?

> I haven't seen any verification.

See above.

Fred Thomas

Jun 6, 2009, 5:11:51 PM6/6/09

Disclaimer: This information has been provided by the physician and has not been
verified by the board. The Patient Right to Know Act requires physicians
licensed to practice in the State of Georgia to provide certain information to
the Board that is to be made available to the public. The Board relies upon
information provided by physicians to be true and correct, as required by
statute. It is an act of unprofessional conduct for a licensee to provide
erroneous information to the Board. The Board makes no warranty or guarantee
concerning the accuracy or completeness of physician profiles.

I. Physician Data

License and Reciprocity Information:
License Number: 40347 Designation: MD
Licensure Date(MM/DD/YYYY): 08/03/1995
Issued in another State: Licensure Date in another state (MM/DD/YYYY):

Address:
5701 Mableton Parkway 2 B MABLETON, GA 30126 US

Practice Location History (Maximum = 5):
City State Country From
01/01/2002 To 04/02/2003

You have no hospital affiliations and it appears you have not "practiced" since
2003.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 5:22:21 PM6/6/09
>Disclaimer: This information has been provided by the physician ...

Lie.

<kelly>, who provided the information, is not the physician:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/884f2c33fccd20cf?

Moreover, would not be listed in the cited database as having an
active medical license if this were not the case.

Truth is reality.

Fred Thomas

Jun 6, 2009, 5:29:19 PM6/6/09