Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: non-christians unable to read the Bible except with ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2009, 10:20:06 AM6/3/09
... a terrible misunderstanding :

"Putting the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden and telling Eve
not to touch it is as morally bankrupt as putting a loaded gun in a
room full of three year olds and telling them not to touch it." --
non-christian

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/44d506a23d5b7910?

Some Spirit-guided WDJW comments:

(1) GOD commanded Adam and not Eve to not eat from rather than not
touch the "tree of knowledge of good and evil."

"You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat
from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of
it you will surely die." -- LORD GOD to Adam **before** He made Eve
(Genesis 2:16-17)

(2) Adam was a man and not a 3 year old child. This is clearly
evident by his naming all the animals of the world.

"So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and
all the beasts of the field." (Genesis 2:20)

(3) Moreover, Eve was a woman and not a 3 year old child.

"Then the LORD GOD made a woman from the rib He had taken out of the
man, and He brought her to the man." (Genesis 2:22)

(4) Commanding an intelligent adult man, who is smart enough to be
able to name all the animals in the world, to not eat poisonous fruit
from a single tree while allowing him to eat fruit from all the other
trees in a garden is clearly not morally bankrupt.

Truth is reality.

And, the reality is that non-christians can not understand what is
written in the Bible without the counsel of the Holy Spirit.

Bottom line:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

Here is how we are preparing folks in our local communities for the
possible eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/Pan-Flu

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

polymer

Jun 3, 2009, 10:52:31 AM6/3/09
On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 10:20:06 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> ... a terrible misunderstanding :
>
> "Putting the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden and telling Eve not
> to touch it is as morally bankrupt as putting a loaded gun in a room
> full of three year olds and telling them not to touch it." --
> non-christian
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/44d506a23d5b7910?
>
> Some Spirit-guided WDJW comments:

<snip paragraphs of word salad>

Jumping crap, his little sig really got to you, Chung.
Your dumb fundie ass just got tweaked all out of proportion!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2009, 1:45:14 PM6/3/09
polymer wrote:

> Andrew. im the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> ... a terrible misunderstanding :
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/028c5432f616b500?

><snip paragraphs of word salad>

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly serve as yet another example of cognitive
deficiency.

May GOD soften your heart, Polymer, so that you would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

tr...@finder.com

Jun 3, 2009, 2:41:44 PM6/3/09
"Truth is reality.

And, the reality is that non-christians can not understand what is
written in the Bible without the counsel of the Holy Spirit."

Truth:

And that council is best sought in the wisdom of other christians who
can draw upon the spiritual wisdom of 2000 years, least a lone ranger
bible reader be self decieved and create error.

God bless and protect and heal.

Fred Thomas

Jun 3, 2009, 4:03:18 PM6/3/09
tr...@finder.com wrote:
> "Truth is reality.
>
> And, the reality is that non-christians can not understand what is
> written in the Bible without the counsel of the Holy Spirit."

Elephant crap, it's a book written by people. Anybody with at least average
reading comprehension skills can understand it. There is NOTHING mystical about
the book.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2009, 4:26:47 PM6/3/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
>satan masquerading as truth despairingly posted:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/028c5432f616b500?

>> "Truth is reality.
>>
>> And, the reality is that non-christians can not understand what is
>> written in the Bible without the counsel of the Holy Spirit." -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit.

>Elephant crap, it's a book written by people.

Incorrect.

The Bible has been breathed into existence by the Holy Spirit.

>Anybody with at least average
>reading comprehension skills can understand it.

That has not been the experience of those of us who are discerning.

We have witnessed many non-christian folks with above average reading
comprehension invariably misinterpreting the Bible.

> There is NOTHING mystical about the book.

The Bible remains Holy. There is much written in it that is
otherworldly and unfathomable to non-christians like you.

Bottom line:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

Fred Thomas

Jun 3, 2009, 7:07:16 PM6/3/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>> satan masquerading as truth despairingly posted:

>>> "Truth is reality.
>>>
>>> And, the reality is that non-christians can not understand what is
>>> written in the Bible without the counsel of the Holy Spirit." -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit.
>>>
>> Elephant crap, it's a book written by people.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> The Bible has been breathed into existence by the Holy Spirit.

The bible was penned by bronze age goat herders.

>> Anybody with at least average
>> reading comprehension skills can understand it.
>
> That has not been the experience of those of us who are discerning.

You would not know, your not discerning.

> We have witnessed many non-christian folks with above average reading
> comprehension invariably misinterpreting the Bible.

You have witnessed nothing, but delusion.

>> There is NOTHING mystical about the book.
>
> The Bible remains Holy. There is much written in it that is
> otherworldly and unfathomable to non-christians like you.

There is nothing "holy" about it, it's full of lies, myths and superstitions.
Racial hatred, rape, sexism. the only thing unfathomable is that it's still in
print, it ought to be sold in "discrete paper bags" like porn.

Haywire

Jun 3, 2009, 7:41:27 PM6/3/09
On Jun 3, 7:20 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WIJ.com>
wrote:
> 12:3)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Way to miss the point, dumbass.

Bill M

Jun 3, 2009, 3:09:14 PM6/3/09
Christians are so mentally handicapped that they cannot see or understand
the Biblical nonsense. This is why they are Christian.

They do not wish to see the realities of the REAL world.

"Haywire" <paris...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 2:18:26 AM6/4/09
Fred Thomas wrote:

> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boidly wrote:
>> Fred Thomas wrote:
>>> satan masquerading as truth despairingly posted:

>>> Elephant crap, it's a book written by people.
>>
>> Incorrect.
>>
>> The Bible has been breathed into existence by the Holy Spirit.
>>
>The bible was penned by bronze age goat herders.

Goat herders would not have had any knowledge about the Big Bang,
which is described in the Bible at Genesis 1:1.

Nor would goat herders have known about the Second Law of
Thermodynamics, which is described in the Bible at Genesis 3:17-19:

http://SecondLaw.com

Nor would goat herders have known about the 2PD-OMER Approach, which
is described in the Bible at Exodus 16:16.

>>> Anybody with at least average
>>> reading comprehension skills can understand it.
>>
>> That has not been the experience of those of us who are discerning.
>
>You would not know, your not discerning.

You remind me of the blind man who would feign vision by evaluating
the vision of the seeing.

Fred Thomas

Jun 4, 2009, 6:10:28 AM6/4/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boidly wrote:

>>> Incorrect.
>>>
>>> The Bible has been breathed into existence by the Holy Spirit.
>>>
>> The bible was penned by bronze age goat herders.
>
> Goat herders would not have had any knowledge about the Big Bang,
> which is described in the Bible at Genesis 1:1.

Your right, goat herders would not know of the theory of the big bang, that's
why it's NOT described in detail in Genesis 1:1.

> Nor would goat herders have known about the Second Law of
> Thermodynamics, which is described in the Bible at Genesis 3:17-19:

Again your correct, which is why it is NOT described in Genesis 3:17-19.

> http://SecondLaw.com
>
> Nor would goat herders have known about the 2PD-OMER Approach, which
> is described in the Bible at Exodus 16:16.

Again your hitting on good stuff. Goat herders would not know of your stupid two
pound per day diet, which is why it is NOT described in Exodus 16:16.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 6:34:57 AM6/4/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/198c4b5601263540?

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What is the name of Jesus' church where Peter serves as its rock?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/42a30476ef3925ec?

Fred Thomas

Jun 4, 2009, 4:54:36 PM6/4/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
May you wake up from your delusion and be a productive part of the real world.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 4:59:58 PM6/4/09
Fred Thomas wrote:

>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/198c4b5601263540?
>>
>> Truth is simple.
>>
>May you wake up from your delusion and be a productive part of the real world.

Believing in the truth is not delusion.

Bottom line concerning you and other non-christians:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

Truth is reality.

May GOD soften your heart, Fredt, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Dan Listermann

Jun 4, 2009, 5:15:06 PM6/4/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

> Fred Thomas wrote:
>>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/198c4b5601263540?
>>>
>>> Truth is simple.
>>>
>>May you wake up from your delusion and be a productive part of the real
>>world.
>
> Believing in the truth is not delusion.

Yes, but you believe in "Truth" which is delusion.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 5:22:44 PM6/4/09
Dan Listermann wrote:
>> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>>May you wake up from your delusion and be a productive part of the real
>>>world.
>>
>> Believing in the truth is not delusion.
>
>Yes, but you believe in "Truth" which is delusion.

Incorrect.

I and other true Christians believe in the truth.

Truth is simple.

Bottom line concerning you and other non-christians:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

May GOD soften your heart, Dan, so that you would come to trust the

Syd

Jun 4, 2009, 5:30:21 PM6/4/09
On Jun 4, 4:59 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> Fred Thomas wrote:
> >Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/198c4b5601263540?
>
> >> Truth is simple.
>
> >May you wake up from your delusion and be a productive part of the real world.
>
> Believing in the truth is not delusion.

But you believe in everything but the truth, Chungster.

PDW

Syd

Jun 4, 2009, 5:32:37 PM6/4/09
On Jun 4, 5:22 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> Dan Listermann wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> Believing in the truth is not delusion.
>
> >Yes, but you believe in "Truth" which is delusion.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> I and other true Christians believe in the truth.

Like he said, you believe in delusion, Chungster.

PDW

Dan Listermann

Jun 4, 2009, 5:58:42 PM6/4/09

> Dan Listermann wrote:

>>> Believing in the truth is not delusion.
>>
>>Yes, but you believe in "Truth" which is delusion.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> I and other true Christians believe in the truth.
>
> Truth is simple.

No, you believe in "Truth" which is imagination and far from simple.

And oh, before I forget, you are incorrect!

Fred Thomas

Jun 4, 2009, 6:49:38 PM6/4/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/198c4b5601263540?
>>>
>>> Truth is simple.
>>>
>> May you wake up from your delusion and be a productive part of the real world.
>
> Believing in the truth is not delusion.

Your delusion keeps you from seeing real truth, your blind and just dreaming.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 4, 2009, 10:36:57 PM6/4/09

This coming from someone who has no rational explanation for why he
can not publicly say "Jesus is LORD" because he refuses to accept the
reality of what is written in the Bible:

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

Bottom line concerning you and other non-christians:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the

Fred Thomas

Jun 5, 2009, 5:56:21 AM6/5/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote

>>> Believing in the truth is not delusion.
>> Your delusion keeps you from seeing real truth, your blind and just dreaming.
>
> This coming from someone who has no rational explanation for why he
> can not publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

I do not need an explanation, I have already told you that I can say that phrase
as well as any other I choose, when, where and how.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2009, 6:27:57 AM6/5/09

Incorrect.

"Jesus is LORD" is a sentence that is also a declaration of what is
absolutely true.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling

you to unwittingly update folks on your still being unable to publicly
say "Jesus is LORD."

Fred Thomas

Jun 5, 2009, 5:28:21 PM6/5/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> This coming from someone who has no rational explanation for why he
>>> can not publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
>> I do not need an explanation, I have already told you that I can say that phrase
>> as well as any other I choose, when, where and how.
>
> Incorrect.

No you are incorrect and delusional.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2009, 7:44:34 PM6/5/09

Would not have an active medical license if that were true.

Bottom line concerning you and other non-christians:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

Misanthropic Curmudgeon

Jun 5, 2009, 7:49:24 PM6/5/09
On Jun 5, 2:36 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:
[snip]

> This coming from someone who has no rational explanation for why he
> can not publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

Because neither construct exists outside the fevered mind.

> because he refuses to accept the
> reality of what is written in the Bible

Because your bible is a collection of misinterpreted anceint stone-age
myths?

Misanthropic Curmudgeon

Jun 5, 2009, 7:51:07 PM6/5/09
On Jun 5, 10:27 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:
[snip]

> "Jesus is LORD" is a sentence that is also a declaration
> of what is absolutely true.

And given that your 'absolute truth' is a fallacy, to utter it would
be make oneself a liar. Lets leave the lying to the creationists,
eh?

Fred Thomas

Jun 5, 2009, 8:03:00 PM6/5/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> Incorrect.
>>>
>> No you are incorrect and delusional.
>
> Would not have an active medical license if that were true.

You say you have a license, prove it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 5, 2009, 8:31:57 PM6/5/09

A hostile witness has posted written testimony that she has verified
that this disciple of Jesus has an active medical license:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/884f2c33fccd20cf?

Truth is simple.

polymer

Jun 5, 2009, 8:43:40 PM6/5/09
On Fri, 05 Jun 2009 20:31:57 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus:

May Jesus "stiffen" his "resolve", Andy, so that you would "Come,"
finally -- for Jesus, that's Who.

Fred Thomas

Jun 6, 2009, 6:00:45 AM6/6/09

I haven't seen any verification.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 6:20:41 AM6/6/09
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/884f2c33fccd20cf?

> I haven't seen any verification.

See above.

Fred Thomas

Jun 6, 2009, 5:11:51 PM6/6/09

Disclaimer: This information has been provided by the physician and has not been
verified by the board. The Patient Right to Know Act requires physicians
licensed to practice in the State of Georgia to provide certain information to
the Board that is to be made available to the public. The Board relies upon
information provided by physicians to be true and correct, as required by
statute. It is an act of unprofessional conduct for a licensee to provide
erroneous information to the Board. The Board makes no warranty or guarantee
concerning the accuracy or completeness of physician profiles.

I. Physician Data

License and Reciprocity Information:
License Number: 40347 Designation: MD
Licensure Date(MM/DD/YYYY): 08/03/1995
Issued in another State: Licensure Date in another state (MM/DD/YYYY):

Address:
5701 Mableton Parkway 2 B MABLETON, GA 30126 US

Practice Location History (Maximum = 5):
City State Country From
01/01/2002 To 04/02/2003

You have no hospital affiliations and it appears you have not "practiced" since
2003.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 5:22:21 PM6/6/09
>Disclaimer: This information has been provided by the physician ...

Lie.

<kelly>, who provided the information, is not the physician:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/884f2c33fccd20cf?

Moreover, would not be listed in the cited database as having an
active medical license if this were not the case.

Truth is reality.

Fred Thomas

Jun 6, 2009, 5:29:19 PM6/6/09

Not lie:

https://www.gaphysicianprofile.org/profile.ShowProfileAction.action?lic_nbr=040347

PHYSICIAN PROFILE SEARCH RESULT

Physician's Name: Andrew Ben-Hua Chung License 40347

polymer

Jun 6, 2009, 5:39:03 PM6/6/09
On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 17:29:19 -0400, Fred Thomas wrote:
<snippage>
> https://www.gaphysicianprofile.org/profile...........
<snippage>

Of course it might well be someone posting in the poor doc's name.
How would any of us know? The only thing that can be said with
certainty is that the person or persons who have been
posting in that name are moronic.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 5:45:11 PM6/6/09

The above that you wrote referencing what <kelly> posted was a lie.

>https://www.gaphysicianprofile.org/profile.ShowProfileAction.action?lic_nbr=040347
>
>PHYSICIAN PROFILE SEARCH RESULT
>
>Physician's Name: Andrew Ben-Hua Chung License 40347
>
>Disclaimer: This information has been provided by the physician and has not been
>verified by the board.

Obviously incorrect.

Simply try to pretend to be a physician and see if you can supply a
fake license number for listing in the database.

You will not be successful.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 5:54:55 PM6/6/09
polymer wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>
>> https://www.gaphysicianprofile.org/profile...........

>Of course it might well be someone posting in the poor doc's name.
>How would any of us know?

Simply call the number listed on the HeartMDPhD.com web site and find
out.

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Poly, so that you would come to trust the

polymer

Jun 6, 2009, 5:57:53 PM6/6/09
On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 17:54:55 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
<sn>

>>Of course it might well be someone posting in the poor doc's name. How
>>would any of us know?
>
> Simply call the number listed on the HeartMDPhD.com web site and find
> out.

I didn't say that some A. Chung somewhere does not exist.
I said that we have no way to know that the _poster_ to this
forum is Chung.

Fred Thomas

Jun 6, 2009, 6:18:54 PM6/6/09

Your just pissed cause your busted. That information is off the Georgia
Composite Medical Board (GCMB) web cite. It's not a lie.

http://medicalboard.georgia.gov/00/article/0,2086,26729866_26733429_43681190,00.html

https://www.gaphysicianprofile.org/profile.ShowProfileAction.action?lic_nbr=040347

PHYSICIAN PROFILE SEARCH RESULT

Physician's Name: Andrew Ben-Hua Chung License 40347

Disclaimer: This information has been provided by the physician and has not been

verified by the board. The Patient Right to Know Act requires physicians
licensed to practice in the State of Georgia to provide certain information to
the Board that is to be made available to the public. The Board relies upon
information provided by physicians to be true and correct, as required by
statute. It is an act of unprofessional conduct for a licensee to provide
erroneous information to the Board. The Board makes no warranty or guarantee
concerning the accuracy or completeness of physician profiles.

Practice Location History (Maximum = 5):

City: Mableton State: Georgia Country: United States From 01/01/2002 to 04/02/2003

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 6:24:36 PM6/6/09
polymer wrote:

><sn>
>>>Of course it might well be someone posting in the poor doc's name. How
>>>would any of us know?
>>
>> Simply call the number listed on the HeartMDPhD.com web site and find
>> out.
>
>I didn't say that some A. Chung somewhere does not exist.
>I said that we have no way to know that the _poster_ to this
>forum is Chung.

Those who have called the number listed on the HeartMDPhD.com web site
know that what you have written is wrong.

Truth is reality.

polymer

Jun 6, 2009, 6:31:18 PM6/6/09
On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 18:24:36 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
<snippage>

>>I didn't say that some A. Chung somewhere does not exist. I said that we
>>have no way to know that the _poster_ to this forum is Chung.
>
> Those who have called the number listed on the HeartMDPhD.com web site
> know that what you have written is wrong.

Well, if whoever answered the phone there told me that they
knew someone with that name who had jumped the shark and
started posting gonzo messages to usenet, I might consider
it as suggestive but not solid evidence.

What would the receptionist know about his usenet habits?
Why should I trust anyone at that number?

<snippage>

Virgil

Jun 6, 2009, 7:03:27 PM6/6/09
Sufficient absence of evidence, a great sufficiency of which we have,
suggests evidence of absence, which the sensible accept.

--
Virgil

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 7:04:59 PM6/6/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Fred Thomas wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/345ea80e1cfa8ef6?

>Your just pissed cause your busted.

Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Truth is simple.

Fred Thomas

Jun 6, 2009, 7:08:15 PM6/6/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:

>> Your just pissed cause your busted.
>
> Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
> Truth is simple.

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that
you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions
and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the
only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person
seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that is
out
of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I have in
the
past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the situation from
outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers
more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call
on physicians from around the world and this community to attest to
it.
I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website.
How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-
perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would
conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team
player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly.
Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of my
professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either me
or
the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you
may
not state that I am practicing less that optimum cardiology. Once
again,
if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened yet) I
will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine for a
hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure,
that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your next and
all
future applications for licensure. And once again, just common sense
should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you
may
have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have no
common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a
professional
community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did before, you do
not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may be, must be
according to the community standard, regardless of what you perceive
that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that you were
unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly and
clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work
with
your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future
which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of hitting back
and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks upon such
attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will continue
to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you talked
yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 7:15:59 PM6/6/09
polymer wrote:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/259561fbd2707ff2?

>Well, if whoever answered the phone there told me that they
>knew someone with that name who had jumped the shark and
>started posting gonzo messages to usenet, I might consider
>it as suggestive but not solid evidence.

"Those who have called the number listed on the HeartMDPhD.com web
site know that what you have written is wrong."

Truth is reality.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 7:18:50 PM6/6/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
>> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> Your just pissed cause your busted.
>>
>> Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>>
>> Truth is simple.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling

you to unwittingly provide an apt illustration of what the Holy Spirit
guided me to write.

Truth is reality.

Fred Thomas

Jun 6, 2009, 7:27:33 PM6/6/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>>>
>>> Truth is simple.
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?
>
> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
> you to unwittingly provide an apt illustration of what the Holy Spirit
> guided me to write.

The holy spirit did not guide you to writer anything.

I'll repost the letter sent to you from the boss that fired you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Fred Thomas

Jun 6, 2009, 7:50:58 PM6/6/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
Expiration Date: 07/31/2011

Your license is coming due, have you had your twenty hours per year of
Continuing Medical Education Units?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 8:20:32 PM6/6/09
Fred Thomas wrote:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6901834c52c7e1f7?
>>
>> Truth is reality.
>
>Expiration Date: 07/31/2011
>
>Your license is coming due...

You seem disconnected from the reality that the current year is 2009.

This is likely arising from your denying the truth.

[...]

polymer

Jun 6, 2009, 8:25:03 PM6/6/09
On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 19:15:59 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> polymer wrote:

> "Those who have called the number listed on the HeartMDPhD.com web site
> know that what you have written is wrong."
>
> Truth is reality.

Anyone here actually trust this nutter enough to test with a long
distance call? I wouldn't want that number on my bill.

Of course the unspoken point, for him, is that being a doctor
should give some credence to his metaphysical broo-ha-ha. In
fact, only the actual arguments that he makes could make
any difference, and he steadfastly refuses to respond to
rational questions.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 8:43:30 PM6/6/09

you to unwittingly reveal that you were lying when you wrote:

"I didn't say that some A. Chung somewhere does not exist. I said that
we have no way to know that the _poster_ to this forum is Chung."

--polymer

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/259561fbd2707ff2?

Truth is right.

polymer

Jun 6, 2009, 8:52:09 PM6/6/09
On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 20:43:30 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
> you to unwittingly reveal that you were lying when you wrote:
>
> "I didn't say that some A. Chung somewhere does not exist. I said that
> we have no way to know that the _poster_ to this forum is Chung."

Indeed, we still have no way. Someone on the other end answers.
I don't know anything about them. They very probably don't watch
what the real Chung posts to usenet, if he actually ever posts
at all. They could be lying. They could be insane. Calling
some number proves nothing about whether you-who-posts-as-Chung
are actually Chung. People spoof other people on usenet all the
time; it's a known fact.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2009, 9:01:30 PM6/6/09
polymer wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
>> you to unwittingly reveal that you were lying when you wrote:
>>
>> "I didn't say that some A. Chung somewhere does not exist. I said that
>> we have no way to know that the _poster_ to this forum is Chung."
>
>Indeed, we still have no way.

Your writing that you could "test with a long distance call" indicates
otherwise.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e22fed07cceb29d3?

Your lying has destroyed your credibility.

fasgnadh

Jun 6, 2009, 9:04:15 PM6/6/09

polymer

Jun 6, 2009, 9:09:42 PM6/6/09
On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 21:01:30 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>Indeed, we still have no way.
>
> Your writing that you could "test with a long distance call" indicates
> otherwise.

You misconstrue the intent.
We have no way of knowing even that the receptionist
at the other end is some internet creep who posts as Chung
herself or himself, giving out a number where they work.
Spoofing on the internet, and particularly
on usenet, is extremely common. Additionally, the
person-who-posts-as-Chung appears to be imbalanced.
That is just the kind of trick that they would play.

fasgnadh

Jun 6, 2009, 9:16:06 PM6/6/09
polymer wrote:
> On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 19:15:59 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
>> polymer wrote:
>
>> "Those who have called the number listed on the HeartMDPhD.com web site
>> know that what you have written is wrong."
>>
>> Truth is reality.
>
> Anyone here actually trust this nutter enough to test with a long
> distance call?

Well, he has sure called your bluff! B^D

> I wouldn't want that number on my bill.

oh, I knew the Global Economic Crisis had hit some of you hard,
out of work and no skills for this century... I could lend
you a few bucks.... B^]

> Of course the unspoken point, for him, is that being a doctor
> should give some credence

Of course the unspoken point for all the atheists who have stood
by while Virgil has systematically impersonated him,
forged his posts and cyberstalked him, is that you gutless jackal
pack gang bang cowards have NO CREDIBILITY at all, irrespective
of who he is or what he is;

Virgil aka "Chung" <A...@cde.com> aka "ABCHUNG" <A...@def.ghi> aka
"hdangsaf" hdangsaf <h...@ng.saf> aka "A Nony Mouse" aka ..??

is an atheist forger and thug who Cyber-stalks individuals.
aided an abetted by his cronies in the atheist Cult.

From: Virgil <vmh...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: discussion and reason in alt.atheism
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 17:58:59 -0600
#
#
# > And then, when some theists, taking atheists at their
# > word (always an error of judgement ;-) begin a dialogue,
# > the atheist Jackal pack gang rapes them!
#
# You ..could remain safely unraped by staying in your own yards

In other words, this thug proposes that the solution to Cyberstalking,
designed to silence the targets, is for those targets to fall silent!!

Anyone smell NKVD, Red Terror and the atheist gulags?

He does this with the full support, complicity and encouragement
of the atheist community in alt.atheism.

The tool he uses is

Usenet Monster Unlimited - http://www.usenetmonster.com

For $2.95 per month, far less than 30 pieces of silver,
the Usenet Monsters allow Spammers to impersonate other
Users Net Ids, to literally FORGE posts using those
fraudulent impersonations ...with a single intent..
it is not 'debate', it is not 'rational dialogue',
it is not 'logical argument' it is coercion designed to

stop their targets from posting in Usenet!!!

In Australia this is Cyber-stalking and it is a Crime;

" stop posting to alt.atheism, and we will stop"

- "Virgil" posting as "Chung" <A...@cde.com> aka
"ABCHUNG" <A...@def.ghi> aka
"hdangsaf" hdangsaf <h...@ng.saf> aka ..??

Chung and ABCHUNG are Virgil's impersonations of
a Christian poster, who is apparently a doctor
and an Author in the US, and is fiercely debated.

I don't know the target personally, I don't believe we have
spoken or debated.. I merely observe the Cyberstalking..

Fierce debate is fine, but you put YOUR OWN views.. you
DONT POST YOUR POPPYCOCK UNDER THEIR STOLEN NETIDS!!!!

Disagreement is fine... the Impersonation, Cyberstalking
Net Forgery and fraud with the specific intent of
getting the victim to CEASE SPEAKING, is not!! B^[

It is a disgraceful attempt to REMOVE someone's free
speech by intimidation!

# From: ABCHUNG <A...@def.ghi>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion,aus.religion,aus.politics,
# alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,uk.politics.misc
# Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 12:39:51 -0600

# From: Chung <A...@cde.com>
# Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,
# alt.messianic.yeshua,alt.christnet.theologyalt.atheism,
# Subject: Re: Theist Frauds and Forgers
# Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 17:37:23 -0600

# From: hdangsaf <h...@ng.saf>
# Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 21:12:48 -0600

# From: A Nony Mouse <vir...@nowhere.com>
# Newsgroups:
alt.atheism,alt.religion,alt.philosophy,alt.atheism.satire,aus.religion,alt.usenet.kooks
# Subject: Re: The Problem with atheism is that it has never had a
Reformation or needed one.
# Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:48:50 -0600

Atheists impersonate an individual to DISCREDIT them with
WHAT THE ATHEISTS POST.. not by what the individual himself
has to say!

It is not MERE misrepresentation, most debates involve that,
It is FORGERY.. "This is X speaking.. FUCK YOU ALL"

Many people do not read headers carefully and will
assume the Impersonator or Forger IS the original.

This is simply dishonest slander by the atheist thugs.

But their admitted goal is to SILENCE their opponent,
by BURYING THEM In ATHEIST GENERATED SHIT.

If a hundred posts appear with YOUR name, no one will
be able to find the one or two from you.

Your rights to free speech will be REMOVED!

If you don't like a poster, or regard them as a spammer, killfile him.
That is LEGITIMATE use of freedom which respects the SAME right
for others!

To pretend to BE them, in order to DISCREDIT them,
is an indication that you FEAR THEIR SUPERIOR REASON.

End of story!

It is the atheist admission of DEFEAT
in the arena of HONEST RATIONAL DISCOURSE.

Howling that others are not rational will not change this fact,
that is merely the disagreement which debate seeks to settle.

FORGERY AND IMPERSONATION, CYBERSTALKING which targets INDIVIDUALS,
NOT IDEAS.. is fascism..

Big Shame Job for all the atheists caught up in it and exposed!

Stand back and watch them screech! B^]

A poster puts HIS views, others can put theirs,
agree disagree, parody, even frame their meaning..
IN YOUR OWN VOICE.. if their text is ambiguous ..
but they cannot FORGE POSTS in the name of others,
changing text attributed to others, AND IMPERSONATE
them, or CYBERSTALK their every posts with SPAM,
that is a disgrace;

# From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
# Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 01:36:12 -0700 (PDT)

And one of Virgil's sockpuppet IMPERSONATIONS replies with
abuse, slander and lies...

# From: ABCHUNG <A...@def.ghi>
# Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,
# alt.messianic.yeshua,alt.christnet.theology,alt.atheism,
# Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 12:24:13 -0600
#
#
# A. B. Chung is really an atheist in drag.

And not a single atheist objects.. they are all too busy
pack hunting the target themselves!!!

Atheists should let let Usenet Monster Unlimited -
http://www.usenetmonster.com ..know that you appreciate their
support of atheist USENET parasites, spammers, impersonators
and forgers, enabling their Cyber-stalking of individual believers.

It is clearly a great aid to Atheist NewSpeak and the goal
of SILENCING your opponents who you cannot defeat in ARGUMENT!

If you can't win by FAIR means, you will win by FOUL!

I will try and make all the Religious NG's in Usenet aware of Usenet
Monsters support for atheist Cyber-stalking .. it will no doubt
impact on their commercial viability! B^]

# American Religious Identification Survey, Summary Report March 2009:
#
# "Self-identification of U.S. Adult Population by Religious Tradition
#
# 2001 2008
#
#
# Religious 167,254,000 (80%) 182,198,000 (80%)
#
# Agnostics 991,000 (0.5%) 1,985,000 (0.9%)
#
# Atheists 902,000 (0.4%) 1,621,000 (0.7%)
#
#

Do the math, Usenet Monsters!! B^]

You cannot allow self confessed Cyberstalkers who aim
to STOP OTHERS FROM EXERCISING their universal rights
to Freedom of belief and Freedom of Speech!!!

--

Atheists try to shut down rational debate any
way they can..historically this has included

# "The underlying theory of NewSpeak is that if something can't
# be said, then it can't be thought."

# This suits the totalitarian
# regime of the Party, whose aim is to make any alternative
# thinking — "thoughtcrime", or "crimethink" in the newest
# edition of NewSpeak — or speech impossible by removing
# any words or possible constructs which describe the
# ideas of freedom, rebellion and so on."

polymer

Jun 6, 2009, 9:20:44 PM6/6/09
On Sun, 07 Jun 2009 01:16:06 +0000, fasgnadh wrote:
<some crapola>

I knew it! You _are_ poster-who-posts-as-Chung.
Of course!
Equally insane, equally long winded.

Fagsnads is Chung!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

fasgnadh

Jun 6, 2009, 9:29:34 PM6/6/09
polymer wrote:
> On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 21:01:30 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
>>> Indeed, we still have no way.

>> Your writing that you could "test with a long distance call" indicates
>> otherwise.

Their bluff has been called! B^D

But the atheists will AVOID the evidence... they ALWAYS DO!!

.
> We have no way of knowing even that the receptionist
> at the other end is some internet creep who posts as Chung
> herself or himself, giving out a number where they work.

You might get Virgil or Syd. B^D

That would be Virgil aka "Chung" <A...@cde.com>

aka "ABCHUNG" <A...@def.ghi>
aka "hdangsaf" hdangsaf <h...@ng.saf>
aka "A Nony Mouse"
aka ..??

> That is just the kind of trick that they would play.

Yes, Virgil is an immoral shitpig, as are all the complicit
atheist cronies who support his forgery and cyberstalking

> Of course the unspoken point, for him, is that being a doctor
> should give some credence

Of course the unspoken point, for atheists, is that none of you
have ANY credibility whatsoever. No further tests are required!

Virgil is an atheist forger and thug who Cyber-stalks individuals.

aided an abetted by his cronies in the atheist Cult.

- "Virgil" posting as "Chung" <A...@cde.com>

aka "ABCHUNG" <A...@def.ghi>
aka "hdangsaf" hdangsaf <h...@ng.saf>

aka aka "A Nony Mouse"
aka ..??

The INTENT is to SILENCE their target, as they have admitted;

From: Virgil <vmh...@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 17:58:59 -0600
#
#
[...]

Impersonation and Post forgery is thuggery;

Father Haskell

Jun 6, 2009, 9:37:30 PM6/6/09
On Jun 6, 8:20 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> You seem disconnected from the reality that the current year is 2009.

5769.

Alan Ford

Jun 6, 2009, 9:45:21 PM6/6/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> May GOD soften your heart, Poly, so that you would come to trust the
> truth,

But wouldn't that result in Pericarditis?

> Who is Jesus:

Clapton is God.

> What is the name of Jesus' church where Peter serves as its rock?

Peter, Paul and Mary's Church of Rock Hard Cocks at the Docks for Jocks
in Socks?

fasgnadh

Jun 6, 2009, 9:54:01 PM6/6/09
polymer wrote:

> I knew it! You _are_ poster-who-posts-as-Chung.
> Of course!
> Equally insane, equally long winded.
>
> Fagsnads is Chung!

The difference between rational proof and your atheist lies is that
I presented the rational proof and you present NOTHING BUT LIES; B^D

Cadit Quaetio!

Fred Thomas

Jun 6, 2009, 10:29:58 PM6/6/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6901834c52c7e1f7?
>>>
>>> Truth is reality.
>> Expiration Date: 07/31/2011
>>
>> Your license is coming due...
>
> You seem disconnected from the reality that the current year is 2009.

I know what year it is, have you been keep up with the required course work?
remember thats per year, no make ups.

Virgil

Jun 6, 2009, 11:00:11 PM6/6/09
In article <q4nl251evrdjuugaq...@4ax.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> Moreover, would not be listed in the cited database as having an
> active medical license if this were not the case.

Those with active medical licences are not necessarily the elect of your
God, but undoubtedly include some people guilty of all sorts of crimes,
and some who are atheist, or at least agnostic, so being listed is
hardly proof of virtuousness.

And the lies that "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" promulgates here leads
sensible people to doubt his virtue.

--
Virgil

Virgil

Jun 6, 2009, 11:02:47 PM6/6/09
In article <jmEWl.16649$y61....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Of course the unspoken point, for "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" , is that being a doctor

> should give some credence to his metaphysical broo-ha-ha. In
> fact, only the actual arguments that he makes could make
> any difference, and he steadfastly refuses to respond to
> rational questions.

And so does fasgnadh

--
Virgil

Virgil

Jun 6, 2009, 11:08:43 PM6/6/09
In article <qxEWl.16655$y61....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> In other words, this thug proposes that the solution to Cyberstalking,
> designed to silence the targets, is for those targets to fall silent!!

If The even more thuggish fasgnadh objects to ur posting truths in your
newsgroups in reply to your lies, all you have to do is stop posting
your lies in our newsgroups.

But when you claim the right to post your lies in our newsgroup, you
automatically grant us the right to post our truths in your newsgroups.

--
Virgil

Virgil

Jun 6, 2009, 11:11:43 PM6/6/09
In article <rj5m25lmdn5if1a2a...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> Truth is right.

But "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" has no access to it.

> May GOD soften your heart

May God harden "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD"'s head sufficient for him to
separate what he merely believes from what he knows.

--
Virgil

Virgil

Jun 6, 2009, 11:23:12 PM6/6/09
In article <Z4FWl.16671$y61....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> polymer wrote:
>

> > I knew it! You _are_ poster-who-posts-as-Chung.
> > Of course!
> > Equally insane, equally long winded.
> >
> > Fagsnads is Chung!
>
> The difference between rational proof and your atheist lies is that
> I presented the rational proof and you present NOTHING BUT LIES;

What rational proof does fasgnadh present that any gods exist.

None.

That is the only thing that might convince atheists that they are wrong,
or convince agnostics like me that theists are right.

But neither fasgnadh, not anyone else who kowtows to their imagined
godlings does so.

--
Virgil

Virgil

Jun 6, 2009, 11:38:52 PM6/6/09
In article <2KEWl.16660$y61....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

It is those of one religion who persecute those of competing religions.

forced indoctrination,
> especially of children, torture, terror, the slaughter
> of over 40,000,000 people in the Atheist holocausts of
> the 20th century

Since there is no evidence of atheistic governments prior to the 20th
century, all prior slaughters had the backing of religions.

And I dare say that over many millennia they added up to considerably
more than 40 million. And, of course, it is improper to include the
Nazis in that 20th century slaughter as they were, at least nominally,
Christian.

--
Virgil

Virgil

Jun 7, 2009, 12:04:13 AM6/7/09
In article <cdtl255hsev8ipqar...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless

And as there is no LORD, "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" 's fantasies are
meaningless.

--
Virgil

Virgil

Jun 7, 2009, 12:04:31 AM6/7/09

Virgil

Jun 7, 2009, 12:05:03 AM6/7/09

Virgil

Jun 7, 2009, 12:05:24 AM6/7/09

Virgil

Jun 7, 2009, 12:05:44 AM6/7/09

Virgil

Jun 7, 2009, 12:06:11 AM6/7/09

Virgil

Jun 7, 2009, 12:06:25 AM6/7/09

Virgil

Jun 7, 2009, 12:06:37 AM6/7/09

Virgil

Jun 7, 2009, 12:06:47 AM6/7/09

Virgil

Jun 7, 2009, 12:06:57 AM6/7/09

Virgil

Jun 7, 2009, 12:11:43 AM6/7/09
In article <qxEWl.16655$y61....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Of course the unspoken point for all the atheists who have stood
> by while Virgil has systematically impersonated him

When "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" posts his fanatic garbage to alt.atheism
and alt.agnosticism as if he were god himself, somebody should cut him
down to size.

--
Virgil

Virgil

Jun 7, 2009, 12:12:07 AM6/7/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2009, 3:30:20 AM6/7/09
Alan Ford wrote:

>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> May GOD soften your heart, Poly, so that you would come to trust the
>> truth,
>
>But wouldn't that result in Pericarditis?

No.

Instead, it would result in a heart with better diastolic function.

Alan, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Alan Ford

Jun 7, 2009, 3:45:41 AM6/7/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>> May GOD soften your heart, Poly, so that you would come to trust the
>>> truth,
>> But wouldn't that result in Pericarditis?
>
> No.
>
> Instead, it would result in a heart with better diastolic function.

And you call yourself a cardiologist. When was the last time you
analyzed a Sestamibi study?

> Alan, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Why? Has the "Open, Sesame" password expired?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2009, 4:14:11 AM6/7/09
Alan Ford wrote:

>>> But wouldn't that result in Pericarditis?
>>
>> No.
>>
>> Instead, it would result in a heart with better diastolic function.
>
>And you call yourself a cardiologist.

That is what GOD calls this disciple of Jesus and how Emory University
has trained me.

Thus, being a cardiologist remains a calling for this disciple.

Accordingly, as one called to be a cardiologist, this disciple of
Jesus knows that it is a stiff heart that suffers from diastolic
dysfunction.

> When was the last time you
> analyzed a Sestamibi study?

Am neither a radiologist nor a nuclear cardiologist.

>> Alan, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>
>Why? Has the "Open, Sesame" password expired?

Sad to note that you did not answer the above simple yes/no question
with a written affirmative.

May GOD soften your heart, Alan, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Alan Ford

Jun 7, 2009, 2:14:52 PM6/7/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>> No.
>>>
>>> Instead, it would result in a heart with better diastolic function.
>> And you call yourself a cardiologist.
>
> That is what GOD calls this disciple of Jesus and how Emory University
> has trained me.

God calls you a cardiologist? How do you know? Did you check his Rolodex?

> Thus, being a cardiologist remains a calling for this disciple.
>
> Accordingly, as one called to be a cardiologist, this disciple of
> Jesus knows that it is a stiff heart that suffers from diastolic
> dysfunction.
>
>> When was the last time you
>> analyzed a Sestamibi study?
>
> Am neither a radiologist nor a nuclear cardiologist.

Why? Couldn't take the heat, eh?

>>> Alan, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>> Why? Has the "Open, Sesame" password expired?
>
> Sad to note that you did not answer the above simple yes/no question
> with a written affirmative.

I've just done what you asked but nothing happened. Was I supposed to
see anything or did I set some as of yet invisible wheels in motion?

> May GOD soften your heart, Alan, so that you would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus:

But I like my heart just the way it is, hard, firm and pumping blood
through my veins and arteries. Why do you want to give me a cardiac disease?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2009, 2:43:52 PM6/7/09
Alan Ford wrote:

>>> And you call yourself a cardiologist.
>>
>> That is what GOD calls this disciple of Jesus and how Emory University
>> has trained me.
>
> God calls you a cardiologist?

It remains His calling for me.

> How do you know?

GOD remains the Source of all true knowledge.

> Did you check his Rolodex?

Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

>> Thus, being a cardiologist remains a calling for this disciple.
>>
>> Accordingly, as one called to be a cardiologist, this disciple of
>> Jesus knows that it is a stiff heart that suffers from diastolic
>> dysfunction.
>>
>>> When was the last time you
>>> analyzed a Sestamibi study?
>>
>> Am neither a radiologist nor a nuclear cardiologist.
>
>Why?

Not what GOD wants.

> Couldn't take the heat, eh?

It remains wiser to do what GOD wants (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

>>> Why? Has the "Open, Sesame" password expired?
>>
>> Sad to note that you did not answer the above simple yes/no question
>> with a written affirmative.
>
>I've just done what you asked but nothing happened.

Not surprising because ...

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

Amen.

Truth is reality.

May GOD soften your heart, Alan, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Virgil

Jun 7, 2009, 4:33:21 PM6/7/09
In article <90rm25h37vet3vsbe...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" can't publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

So what els is new?

--
Virgil

Virgil

Jun 7, 2009, 4:36:26 PM6/7/09
In article <i7tm25hct7m1v58im...@4ax.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung wrote:

A paean in praise of Odin. But in runes, so it cannot be included.

--
Virgil

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2009, 8:37:30 PM6/7/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the
probable eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

CJ

Jun 12, 2009, 10:58:40 PM6/12/09

> Fred Thomas wrote:
>>satan masquerading as truth despairingly posted:

>>> "Truth is reality.
>>>
>>> And, the reality is that non-christians can not understand what is
>>> written in the Bible without the counsel of the Holy Spirit." -- Andrew,
>>> in the Holy Spirit.
>>>
>>Elephant crap, it's a book written by people.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> The Bible has been breathed into existence by the Holy Spirit.

Proof?

CJ

Jun 12, 2009, 11:00:49 PM6/12/09

> Fred Thomas wrote:

>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boidly wrote:

>>> Incorrect.
>>>
>>> The Bible has been breathed into existence by the Holy Spirit.
>>>
>>The bible was penned by bronze age goat herders.
>
> Goat herders would not have had any knowledge about the Big Bang,
> which is described in the Bible at Genesis 1:1.
>
> Nor would goat herders have known about the Second Law of
> Thermodynamics, which is described in the Bible at Genesis 3:17-19:
>
> http://SecondLaw.com

Not a shred of scientific evidence of your claims. Great job, Andy.

Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format lo...@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover onto
food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they
pass away.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 13, 2009, 3:24:57 AM6/13/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b32c5d6a93cd0ed2?

<><

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic (Pan-Flu) at any
time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
catastrophic Pan-Flu:

[...]

Virgil

Jun 13, 2009, 5:45:59 PM6/13/09
In article
<aa4d1d8f-217f-48d7...@i6g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

Naughty , naughty, Andy!

Get your dirty mind out of there!

--
Virgil

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 13, 2009, 7:02:21 PM6/13/09

Virgil

Jun 13, 2009, 7:47:50 PM6/13/09
In article <8vb835lrti9sl3n8m...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> <><
>
> "The lot is cast into the lap

See what I mean!

--
Virgil

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 13, 2009, 8:43:03 PM6/13/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 13, 2009, 8:49:12 PM6/13/09
A B "The Weasel" Chung.....Diet purveyor, fraudulent quack, internet
spammer, and
noted
religious fanatic
While Chung may still technically be a doctor, he has no real
practice and no admitting privileges.
His psychological problems and accompanying delusions have caused him
to become a complete failure as a human being not to mention being a
spamming fuckwit ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 13, 2009, 9:07:19 PM6/13/09
Truth is reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, Ken, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor

It is loading more messages.