Another Egyptian child stricken with H5N1 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 16, 2009, 10:49:15 AM5/16/09
"CAIRO (AFP) – A three-year-old boy from north Egypt has contracted
the deadly H5N1 strain of bird flu in the second such case in two
days, a newspaper reported on Saturday.

The boy, from the Nile Delta city of Mahalla al-Kubra, was taken to
hospital with a high fever on Friday and tested positive for the
virus, the state-owned daily Al-Ahram quoted health ministry officials
as saying.

The toddler, who had been in contact with infected poultry, is now
being treated with Tamiflu and is in stable condition, according to
the ministry.

His case brings to 71 the number of bird flu infections in Egypt.

On Thursday, a four-year-old boy from the Nile Delta province of
Sharqiya also tested positive for the disease.

Egypt is one of the countries most affected by bird flu, with 26
fatalities since the disease first appeared in 2006.

In rural areas poultry are traditionally raised on rooftops, often in
close proximity to young children."

Source:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090516/wl_africa_afp/egypthealthflu_20090516082452

What we are teaching our local communities to prepare folks for the
worst-case scenario of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What does Jesus want (WDJW) ?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/11194899724b810d?

Olrik

May 16, 2009, 11:39:51 AM5/16/09
What about malaria? It kills a lot more children.

<snip>

Thommadura

May 16, 2009, 11:47:49 AM5/16/09
Olrik wrote:
> What about malaria? It kills a lot more children.
>
> <snip>

SO do auto accidents as well.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 16, 2009, 1:39:37 PM5/16/09
Olrik wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4d5e18753178dba7?
>
> What about malaria?

H5N1 is not malaria.

> It kills a lot more children.

H5N1 does have the potential to kill a lot more children.

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
catastrophic Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Human Geneticist, Molecular Biologist,

Olrik

May 16, 2009, 3:07:44 PM5/16/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Olrik wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4d5e18753178dba7?
>> What about malaria?
>
> H5N1 is not malaria.
>
>> It kills a lot more children.
>
> H5N1 does have the potential to kill a lot more children.

Looks like you care more about viruses than children.

O.

<snip>

Bill M

May 16, 2009, 10:27:28 AM5/16/09
Starvation kills 2,000,000 children a year. Why does your God permit this
kind of evil???

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 16, 2009, 5:00:15 PM5/16/09
Bill M wrote:
> > Olrik wrote:

> >> What about malaria?
> >
> > H5N1 is not malaria.
> >
> >> It kills a lot more children.
> >
> > H5N1 does have the potential to kill a lot more children.
> >
> > What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
> > catastrophic Pan-Flu:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU
> >
> > How to not be fearful:
> >
> > Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!
> >
> > http://T3WiJ.com

> Starvation kills 2,000,000 children a year. Why does your God permit this
> kind of evil???

The same reason that he allows you to do evil every time you eat more
than 32 ounces each day.

If everyone on earth started using the 2PD-OMER Approach (eating less
down to 32 ounces) there would be enough food for all the starving
children to have at least 32 ounces of food per day thereby
effectively ending their starvation.

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, Bill, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

Only GOD can cut the "hunger is starvation" delusion from our hearts:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Thommadura

May 16, 2009, 5:21:21 PM5/16/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Bill M wrote:

>>> H5N1 is not malaria.

>>> H5N1 does have the potential to kill a lot more children.
>>>
>>> What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
>>> catastrophic Pan-Flu:
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU
>>>
>>> How to not be fearful:
>>>
>>> Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!
>>>
>>> http://T3WiJ.com
>
>> Starvation kills 2,000,000 children a year. Why does your God permit this
>> kind of evil???
>
> The same reason that he allows you to do evil every time you eat more
> than 32 ounces each day.

AND - what is that REASON - you failed to provide one.

YOU also failed to provide AMA recognized support for your statement
about eating as well.

It is easy to dismiss that statement as nonsense.

zamboni30...@yahooonspam.com

May 16, 2009, 6:42:21 PM5/16/09
On Sat, 16 May 2009 11:39:51 -0400, Olrik <olri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>What about malaria? It kills a lot more children.
>
><snip>

So do "other types of flu."

--
zamboni30000 AA#2139

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 16, 2009, 6:42:49 PM5/16/09
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > Bill M wrote:

> >> Starvation kills 2,000,000 children a year. Why does your God permit this
> >> kind of evil???
> >
> > The same reason that he allows you to do evil every time you eat more
> > than 32 ounces each day.
>
> AND - what is that REASON - you failed to provide one.

The discerning already know the reason:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1484f95d29ed0e9e?

May we, who are discerning (either Jew or gentile), continue to be
mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD
desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
catastrophic Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What does Jesus want (WDJW) ?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/11194899724b810d?

anon...@nowhere.you.know

May 16, 2009, 7:55:29 PM5/16/09
> Here is the bottom line message about bird and swine flue. We have
had
> large scale epidemics before, including one flu version in 1918. When
> the next one occurs, as the odds predict, andrew chung will have not
had
> anything to do with it in the least. Neither in causing it to happen
> nor in predicting it in and of himself apart from the experts in this
> area.
>
> He has access to the same news sources as all others and that is his
> sole source of information. He has no other contribution that places
> him in some special role to be able to predict anything. Whatever
other
> spin he invents to paste on it has no reality beyond his own
> imagination.
>
> If history be any measure, his complete lack of accuracy in prediction
> should be your guide to the validity of that imagination.
>
> And that is the simple truth.
>
> Amen.

"That is why he is classified as a "FALSE PROPHET" We do not even give
him the time of day nor feed him as he is now just another troll in
here."

Truth:

Good advice.

May God less and protect and heal him.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Olrik

May 16, 2009, 10:38:10 PM5/16/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Bill M wrote:

>>> H5N1 is not malaria.

>>> H5N1 does have the potential to kill a lot more children.
>>>
>>> What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
>>> catastrophic Pan-Flu:
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU
>>>
>>> How to not be fearful:
>>>
>>> Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!
>>>
>>> http://T3WiJ.com
>
>> Starvation kills 2,000,000 children a year. Why does your God permit this
>> kind of evil???
>
> The same reason that he allows you to do evil every time you eat more
> than 32 ounces each day.

If there were any truth in that statement, xians would have been telling
this for hundreds of years.

Olrik

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 16, 2009, 11:22:42 PM5/16/09
Olrik wrote:
> > Bill M wrote:

> >> Starvation kills 2,000,000 children a year. Why does your God permit this
> >> kind of evil???
> >
> > The same reason that he allows you to do evil every time you eat more
> > than 32 ounces each day.
>
> If there were any truth in that statement, xians would have been telling
> this for hundreds of years.

Indeed, we who are Christians (either Jew or gentile) have been
teaching about gluttony being evil for hundreds of years:

"Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much
wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become
poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags.” Proverbs 28:7 declares,
“He who keeps the law is a discerning son, but a companion of gluttons
disgraces his father.” Proverbs 23:2 proclaims, “Put a knife to your
throat if you are given to gluttony.”"

Source:

https://www.gotquestions.org/gluttony-sin.html

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Olrik, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Human Geneticist, Molecular Biologist,
Board-certified Cardiologist,

Olrik

May 16, 2009, 11:49:32 PM5/16/09
> "Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, �Do not join those who drink too much

> wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become
> poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags.� Proverbs 28:7 declares,
> �He who keeps the law is a discerning son, but a companion of gluttons
> disgraces his father.� Proverbs 23:2 proclaims, �Put a knife to your
> throat if you are given to gluttony.�"

Don't change the subject. Xianity should have prescribed that 2 pounds
of food/drink limit for centuries. It never did, never will.

Olrik

<snip usual crap>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 17, 2009, 12:19:48 AM5/17/09
> > "Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, "Do not join those who drink too much

> > wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become
> > poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags." Proverbs 28:7 declares,
> > "He who keeps the law is a discerning son, but a companion of gluttons
> > disgraces his father." Proverbs 23:2 proclaims, "Put a knife to your

> > throat if you are given to gluttony."
>
> Don't change the subject.

Have not.

The subject is gluttony, which is defined as eating more than the
right amount.

It is written in the Bible that an omer is the right amount of food
(Exodus 16:16).

Therefore, eating more than an omer is gluttony.

"An omer of food weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
Exodus 16:36)

Amen.

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Olrik, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

Olrik

May 17, 2009, 12:41:29 AM5/17/09

<snip for brevity>

> "An omer of food weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
> Exodus 16:36)

1- That's not a quote.

2- Xianity never did, and never will, prescribe a fixed weight of
food/drink for anyone.

Olrik

<snip>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 17, 2009, 12:49:15 AM5/17/09
Olrik wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be560056c6c1a223?

> 1- That's not a quote.

It is a link.

Olrik

May 17, 2009, 1:37:36 AM5/17/09

> "An omer of food weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
> Exodus 16:36)

That's not a quote.

Olrik

<Chung is dishonest, and Google records everything>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 17, 2009, 4:21:43 AM5/17/09
Olrik wrote:

> > "An omer of food weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
> > Exodus 16:36)
>
> That's not a quote.

Actually it is.

Truth is simple :-)

Here is the context:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be560056c6c1a223?

Thommadura

May 17, 2009, 7:48:26 AM5/17/09

And the AMA would have public service spots espousing that diet of his
as well.

Religion says he is a heretic - and medicine exposes him as a fraud

Fred Thomas

May 17, 2009, 8:47:47 AM5/17/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>> "Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, "Do not join those who drink too much
>>> wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become
>>> poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags." Proverbs 28:7 declares,
>>> "He who keeps the law is a discerning son, but a companion of gluttons
>>> disgraces his father." Proverbs 23:2 proclaims, "Put a knife to your
>>> throat if you are given to gluttony."
>> Don't change the subject.
>
> Have not.
>
> The subject is gluttony, which is defined as eating more than the
> right amount.
>
> It is written in the Bible that an omer is the right amount of food
> (Exodus 16:16).
>
> Therefore, eating more than an omer is gluttony.
>
> "An omer of food weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
> Exodus 16:36)
>
> Amen.

36. |6016| And the omer, |6224| the tenth of |0374| an ephah |1931| it {was}.
Strong's Ref. # 6016

Romanized `omer
Pronounced o'-mer

from HSN6014; properly, a heap, i.e. a sheaf; also an omer, as a dry measure:

KJV--omer, sheaf.

Strong's Ref. # 6224

Romanized `asiyriy
Pronounced as-ee-ree'

from HSN6235; tenth; by abbreviation, tenth month or (feminine) part:

KJV--tenth (part).

Strong's Ref. # 374

Romanized 'eyphah
Pronounced ay-faw'

or (shortened) 'ephah {ay-faw'}; of Egyptian derivation; an ephah or measure for
grain; hence, a measure in general:

KJV--ephah, (divers) measure(-s).

Strong's Ref. # 374

Romanized 'eyphah
Pronounced ay-faw'

or (shortened) 'ephah {ay-faw'}; of Egyptian derivation; an ephah or measure for
grain; hence, a measure in general:

KJV--ephah, (divers) measure(-s).

See Andy, the measures are NOT weight but volume. An omer is one tenth of an
ephah, which is about one bushel or a little more. One bushel of apples will not
weigh the same as one bushel of bread. It does not fit your very stupid 2 pound
of food per day diet.

Atheno

May 17, 2009, 10:53:05 AM5/17/09
On Sat, 16 May 2009 23:41:29 -0500, Olrik wrote
(in article <guo4i3$k13$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

When one is stuck at Chung's level, he can only see things in a simplied way,
like a digest rather than the fullness and richness of the whole story.
Chung knows what he has to do to rise to the next level and see the grandeur
of the big picture, but like many, he is afraid as he is in a comfort level
and does not want to progress. Will have to wait to see if he has the true
courage and conviction to move up to the next level. Until then he will
contnue as he does as he can do nothing else.

Atheno

May 17, 2009, 10:55:45 AM5/17/09
On Sat, 16 May 2009 23:49:15 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article
<a4abcfed-eeaa-4648...@v17g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>):

> Olrik wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be560056c6c1a223?
>>
>> 1- That's not a quote.
>
> It is a link.

Another sign of Chung's lower level. Concentrating on small things and not
able to see the grand scheme of things. Until Chung is able to say publicly
"Harvey is the LORD," he will continue as he can do no other.

Olrik

May 17, 2009, 11:56:40 AM5/17/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Olrik wrote:
>>> "An omer of food weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
>> > Exodus 16:36)
>>
>> That's not a quote.
>
> Actually it is.

You can't "quote" the "Holy Spirit (referring to Exodus 16:36)". OTOH,
you're a kook, so, whatever, eh?

Don't forget my challenge : find a church or theologian that has been
prescribing that 2 pounds of food/drink per day diet in the last centuries.

Olrik

<snip>

Olrik

May 17, 2009, 11:58:45 AM5/17/09
Atheno wrote:
> On Sat, 16 May 2009 23:41:29 -0500, Olrik wrote
> (in article <guo4i3$k13$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
>> <snip for brevity>
>>
>>> "An omer of food weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
>>> Exodus 16:36)
>> 1- That's not a quote.
>>
>> 2- Xianity never did, and never will, prescribe a fixed weight of
>> food/drink for anyone.
>>
>> Olrik
>>
>> <snip>
>
> When one is stuck at Chung's level, he can only see things in a simplied way,
> like a digest rather than the fullness and richness of the whole story.

Yup. And he can't do otherwise because his "bubble" would collapse. He's
not yet ready to accept his illness. It's quite sad.

Olrik

May 17, 2009, 12:00:23 PM5/17/09

Hehe... nicely put!

Atheno

May 17, 2009, 12:39:54 PM5/17/09
On Sun, 17 May 2009 11:00:23 -0500, Olrik wrote
(in article <gupcas$bkh$3...@news.eternal-september.org>):

>> And the AMA would have public service spots espousing that diet of his
>> as well.
>>
>> Religion says he is a heretic - and medicine exposes him as a fraud
>
> Hehe... nicely put!

And so would the American Diabetes and American Heart Associations. It has
not even made it to the Oprah Show!!!!!!

Res ipsa loquitur is a legal term from Latin meaning, "the thing itself
speaks" but is more often translated "the thing speaks for itself."

In Chungs case the LACK of facts "speaks for itself."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 17, 2009, 12:45:11 PM5/17/09
Fred Thomas wrote:

Solus Scriptura cum Spiritus Sancti:

"An omer of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
Exodus 16:36)

Amen.

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What does Jesus want (WDJW) ?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/11194899724b810d?

Only GOD can cut the "hunger is starvation" delusion from our hearts:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 17, 2009, 12:49:38 PM5/17/09
Olrik wrote:

> >> That's not a quote.
> >
> > Actually it is.
>
> You can't "quote" the "Holy Spirit (referring to Exodus 16:36)".

"... with GOD all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
19:26)

Amen.

The Holy Spirit is GOD afterall.

Olrik

May 17, 2009, 12:55:23 PM5/17/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Olrik wrote:

>>> Actually it is.
>> You can't "quote" the "Holy Spirit (referring to Exodus 16:36)".
>
> "... with GOD all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
> 19:26)
>
> Amen.
>
> The Holy Spirit is GOD afterall.

In mythology and fiction, everything is possible.

Don't forget my challenge : find a church or theologian that has been
prescribing that 2 pounds of food/drink per day diet in the last centuries.

Olrik

<snip sig>

Fred Thomas

May 17, 2009, 1:05:14 PM5/17/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
Nope, dry volume no weight.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 17, 2009, 1:07:24 PM5/17/09
Olrik wrote:
> > Olrik wrote:

> >> You can't "quote" the "Holy Spirit (referring to Exodus 16:36)".
> >
> > "... with GOD all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
> > 19:26)
> >
> > Amen.
> >
> > The Holy Spirit is GOD afterall.
>
> In mythology and fiction, everything is possible.

Incorrect.

In mythology and fiction, it is not possible to publicly say "Jesus is
LORD."

"... no one can say "Jesus is LORD" except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

Amen.

Example of this disciple of Jesus publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" with
the help of the Holy Spirit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

Bottom Line:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

> Don't forget my challenge : find a church or theologian that has been
> prescribing that 2 pounds of food/drink per day diet in the last centuries.

Only a physician would be qualified to prescribe the right amount of
daily food.

And, GOD is the Great Physician and He did prescribe an omer of food
(manna) per day (Exodus 16:16).

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His making me
one of His physicians for His use to re-issue the prescription of the
2PD-OMER Approach thereby convicting all humans on this planet about
their sin of gluttony.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 17, 2009, 1:18:00 PM5/17/09
Fred Thomas wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fe832d24579cc693?

> > Solus Scriptura cum Spiritus Sancti:
> >
> > "An omer of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
> > Exodus 16:36)
> >
> Nope, dry volume no weight.

All food has weight.

Manna was food with the "color of coriander seed" and the taste of
"wafers made from honey."

And, GOD provided this food along with a prescription for how much
should be eaten each day:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/225e5267ad8d5e40?

Atheno

May 17, 2009, 1:25:38 PM5/17/09
On Sun, 17 May 2009 12:05:14 -0500, Fred Thomas wrote
(in article <gupg4n$c5g$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

>> "An omer of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
>> Exodus 16:36)
>>
> Nope, dry volume no weight.

You are correct that an omer is a measure of volume and not weight

If Chung can quote the Holy Spirit, then anything in Chung's mind is possible
even in writing that a measure oif volume is a measure of weight.

Atheno

May 17, 2009, 1:31:50 PM5/17/09
On Sun, 17 May 2009 12:07:24 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article
<0cb33eeb-a155-45d0...@s28g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>):

> Only a physician would be qualified to prescribe the right amount of
> daily food.

A PhD in nutriton knows far more about what and how much a person should and
should not eat than most physicians.

Atheno

May 17, 2009, 1:33:59 PM5/17/09
On Sun, 17 May 2009 12:18:00 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article
<da13f293-e34e-48d9...@e20g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>):

> All food has weight.

Yes. But in Exodus the amount of food was based on a volume and not a
weight. That is one of those little pesky facts that keep getting in the way
of what you write.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 17, 2009, 1:54:00 PM5/17/09
Atheno wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> > All food has weight.
>
> Yes. But in Exodus the amount of food was based on a volume and not a
> weight.

Incorrect.

The fluffy wafer-like texture of manna with its tendency to settle
since it floated down to the ground from heaven did not allow it to be
reliably measured out by volume.

This is why there was no omer jar (jar whose volume measured out an
omer) for Aaron to use to set aside an omer of manna for folks in the
future as Moses stated to his brother that GOD commanded as written in
Exodus 16:32 (the verse number reminding us that 32 is the right
number of ounces):

"Take a jar and put an omer of manna in it. Then place it before the
LORD to be kept for the generations to come." -- Moses (Exodus 16:33)

The chapter and verse numbers remind us of Proverbs 16:33 which
informs us that nothing happens by chance.

Bottom line:

"An omer of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
Exodus 16:36)

Amen.

May GOD soften your heart, Atheno, so that you would come to trust the

Atheno

May 17, 2009, 2:24:59 PM5/17/09
On Sun, 17 May 2009 12:54:00 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article
<b8e1c936-95f5-4808...@m24g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>):

> (the verse number reminding us that 32 is the right
> number of ounces)

Interesting. Like my number 4 which I posted about before:

It makes sense. The Jews were God's chosen people and Jesus was a Jew -
note they both start with the letter J. Harvey and the Holy Spirit both
start with the letter H. God is the God of the Jews (Israel) and the
MuslimsIslam) and we have two I's. So we have GHIJ.

GHIJ has four letters as does LORD.

In these order of letters, except for G, all others represent two things,
whereas G is only one, the One God.

If this is not the work of God, then nothing is

And if need more, Yahweh is written YHWH which is 4 letters too.

-----

Now, 32 divided by 4 is 8 and 8 divided by 4 is two which is the number of
God's sons, Harvey and Jesus, then number of H's, I's and J's.

How can this not be true if the 32 in Exodus also means the number of ounces
in 2 pounds?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 17, 2009, 3:07:22 PM5/17/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f80dd5a13804c67a?

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Atheno, so you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

Only GOD can cut the "hunger is starvation" delusion from our hearts:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Atheno

May 17, 2009, 3:26:01 PM5/17/09
On Sun, 17 May 2009 14:07:22 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article
<ef53d455-1478-4321...@z19g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>):

Your inabilty to see the relationship between 32 and the number 4 are
consistent with your level as is your repetitive response.

Perhaps you are one of those who will not advance

I am glad for you that you are content wtih your low level and am sad to
realize that you will not advance. Even at your low level, you do serve some
purpose in God's scheme of everything.

Thommadura

May 17, 2009, 3:28:34 PM5/17/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Atheno wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> All food has weight.
>> Yes. But in Exodus the amount of food was based on a volume and not a
>> weight.
>
> Incorrect.

Yes - YOU are incorret

Thank You for your agreement.

Fred Thomas

May 17, 2009, 4:04:17 PM5/17/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fe832d24579cc693?
>>>
>>> Solus Scriptura cum Spiritus Sancti:
>>>
>>> "An omer of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
>>> Exodus 16:36)
>>>
>> Nope, dry volume no weight.
>
> All food has weight.

All things period have weight; however the word used to indicated how much
"stuff" is a VOLUME measurement, not a WEIGHT measurement.

Fred Thomas

May 17, 2009, 4:14:21 PM5/17/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Atheno wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> All food has weight.
>> Yes. But in Exodus the amount of food was based on a volume and not a
>> weight.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> The fluffy wafer-like texture of manna with its tendency to settle
> since it floated down to the ground from heaven did not allow it to be
> reliably measured out by volume.

Yes handling is everything, but the amount described in text texts are VOLUME
measurements not WEIGHT. Now, lets examine your stupid little guess a little
more. You say the manna "floated" to the ground and is a wafer-like texture. If
this is so it is VERY light by volume. An omer which is one tenth of a ephah ( a
bushel or just a little more by todays standards 2150 ci ) would most likely
weigh no more than a few ounces far shy of the 32 oz or two pounds you say it
will weigh, and that is with heavy compression.

Olrik

May 17, 2009, 4:26:16 PM5/17/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Olrik wrote:
>>> "... with GOD all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
>>> 19:26)
>>>
>>> Amen.
>>>
>>> The Holy Spirit is GOD afterall.
>> In mythology and fiction, everything is possible.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> In mythology and fiction, it is not possible to publicly say "Jesus is
> LORD."

Man, you're incredibly stupid.

> "... no one can say "Jesus is LORD" except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
> 12:3)
>
> Amen.
>
> Example of this disciple of Jesus publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" with
> the help of the Holy Spirit:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc
>
> Bottom Line:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
>> Don't forget my challenge : find a church or theologian that has been
>> prescribing that 2 pounds of food/drink per day diet in the last centuries.
>
> Only a physician would be qualified to prescribe the right amount of
> daily food.

Of course not. Specialized people like dieticians do, and the amount of
food and drink needed varies from person to person.

Ask your doctor.

Olrik

<snip irrelevant sig>

ABCHUNG

May 17, 2009, 4:36:49 PM5/17/09
In article
<ef53d455-1478-4321...@z19g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" is simple.

Truth is more complex.

tr...@finder.com

May 17, 2009, 4:55:57 PM5/17/09
Truth:

The two pound diet,aka 2pd etc. is quack science. It has flaws of both
fact and logic. It was invented to fit a preexisting agenda and does
not flow from evidence based on research. The diet inventor has many
times been appraised of his flaws but clings to them for reasons other
then science or valid medical practice

All of this nonsense of measure by weight or volume comes from the
agenda fitting, not well established research. But sadly even the
agenda is based on misunderstood and misapplied information. Even when
corrected, the author of the agenda for nothing but pride and vain face
saving can not deal with that truth.

The weight part came from a failed knowledge of a particular verse in
scripture. When shown to be wrong, he promptly said he had been given a
new interpretation to set the record straight. And of course this new
information led where the agenda demands.

Bottom line, ignore any reference to the two pound diet,aka 2 pd etc.
and stick with established information and sources of expert authorities
which do not include the vanity of vanity distorting reality in this
case.

There is a larger problem then misinformation obvious to anyone familiar
with the inventor's posts.

May God bless and protect and heal.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 17, 2009, 7:00:52 PM5/17/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> >> Yes. But in Exodus the amount of food was based on a volume and not a
> >> weight.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > The fluffy wafer-like texture of manna with its tendency to settle
> > since it floated down to the ground from heaven did not allow it to be
> > reliably measured out by volume.
>
> Yes handling is everything, but the amount described in text texts are VOLUME
> measurements not WEIGHT. Now, lets examine your stupid little guess a little
> more. You say the manna "floated" to the ground and is a wafer-like texture. If
> this is so it is VERY light by volume. An omer which is one tenth of a ephah ( a
> bushel or just a little more by todays standards 2150 ci ) would most likely
> weigh no more than a few ounces far shy of the 32 oz or two pounds you say it
> will weigh, and that is with heavy compression.

The latter occurred as the 12 tribes of Israel gathered up the manna
in baskets and packed it into jars before rationing it out as one omer
per person as GOD prescribed.

They soon came to realize through their experience with weighing other
things like gold and silver that only a weight measure would have the
needed accuracy as their becoming increasingly hungrier (healthier)
caused people suffering from the delusion that "hunger is starvation"
to complain that the amount of manna they were getting looked less
than what others were getting. With GOD's help, they easily found and
fashioned stones (chipping pieces off as needed) in the desert that
corresponded to the weight of an omer of manna for use with the scales
that they had one used back in Egypt to weigh gold and silver. The
stones in the desert that Jesus could have commanded to turn into
bread remind us of those stones used to weigh out omers of manna.

> > This is why there was no omer jar (jar whose volume measured out an
> > omer) for Aaron to use to set aside an omer of manna for folks in the
> > future as Moses stated to his brother that GOD commanded as written in
> > Exodus 16:32 (the verse number reminding us that 32 is the right
> > number of ounces):
> >
> > "Take a jar and put an omer of manna in it. Then place it before the
> > LORD to be kept for the generations to come." -- Moses (Exodus 16:33)
> >
> > The chapter and verse numbers remind us of Proverbs 16:33 which
> > informs us that nothing happens by chance.
> >
> > Bottom line:
> >
> > "An omer of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
> > Exodus 16:36)
> >
> > Amen.

May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

Only GOD can cut the "hunger is starvation" delusion from our hearts:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

ABCHUNG

May 17, 2009, 7:55:38 PM5/17/09
In article
<68147b6b-45c4-4fc5...@b1g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> May GOD soften your head, Fred, so you would come to trust Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Or keep it hard enough to distrust his lies.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 17, 2009, 8:36:10 PM5/17/09
satan via an imposter sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly
posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af2ba4607e14f161?

> Or keep it hard enough to distrust his lies.

Jesus does not lie.

The same can not be truthfully written about you, however.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
[...]

Atheno

May 17, 2009, 9:03:19 PM5/17/09
On Sun, 17 May 2009 19:36:10 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article
<f99008eb-c824-4225...@v4g2000vba.googlegroups.com>):

>> Or keep it hard enough to distrust his lies.
>
> Jesus does not lie.

Neither does his older brother, who has the birth right, Harvey

Fred Thomas

May 17, 2009, 10:47:53 PM5/17/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

33. And Moses said unto Aaron, Take a pot, and put an omerful of manna therein,
and lay it up before Jehovah, to be kept throughout your generations.

Again your reading comprehension is in question. They were to collect an omer
which is on tenth of a ephah and put it in a pot, or as properly interpreted a
pitcher, nothing more.

ephah is roughly one bushel which equals 2150 cu in. A bushel is a unit of dry
volume, usually subdivided into eight local gallons in the systems of Imperial
units and U.S. customary units. It is used for volumes of dry commodities, not
liquids, most often in agriculture. It is abbreviated as bsh. or bu. The name
derives from the 14th century buschel or busschel, a box.

The original definition was the volume of a cylinder 18.5 inches in diameter and
8 inches high, which gives an irrational number of cubic inches or litres, but
later this bushel was redefined as 2150.42 cubic inches, about 1 part per
million less.

No matter how you look at it Andy, it's a dry measure, not a weight. If weight
were the measure the word used would be mishqal.

Romanized `omer
Pronounced o'-mer

from HSN6014; properly, a heap, i.e. a sheaf; also an omer, as a dry measure:

KJV--omer, sheaf.

Romanized 'eyphah
Pronounced ay-faw'

or (shortened) 'ephah {ay-faw'}; of Egyptian derivation; an ephah or measure for
grain; hence, a measure in general:

KJV--ephah, (divers) measure(-s).

>>> The chapter and verse numbers remind us of Proverbs 16:33 which

ABCHUNG

May 18, 2009, 12:06:13 AM5/18/09
In article
<f99008eb-c824-4225...@v4g2000vba.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> satan via an imposter sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly
> posted:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af2ba4607e14f161?
> >
> > Or keep it hard enough to distrust his lies.
>
> Jesus does not lie.

He lies moldering in his grave.

> May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or

Jewish followers of Jesus? Jesus!

Atheno

May 18, 2009, 12:08:50 AM5/18/09
On Sun, 17 May 2009 23:06:13 -0500, ABCHUNG wrote
(in article <ABC-6BBF3B.2...@bignews.usenetmonster.com>):

> He lies moldering in his grave.

Not mold, but like yeast which has risen.

Magnus Pyke

May 18, 2009, 12:09:15 AM5/18/09
On May 18, 12:06 am, ABCHUNG <A...@def.ghi> wrote:
> Jesus is gone ! ! !

It's OK. He'll be back in the morning to aerate the front lawn.

Stan-O

May 18, 2009, 6:25:12 AM5/18/09
On Sun, 17 May 2009 23:08:50 -0500, Atheno <ath...@imatheno.com>
wrote:

IOW, Christianity is a yeast infection.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 19, 2009, 6:40:14 AM5/19/09
Fred Thomas wrote:

Simply replace the words "an omerful" with "32 ounces" and the two
translations read the same.

"put 32 ounces of manna ..."

"put 32 ounces of manna ..."

"an omerful" is a unit of measure of food quantity equivalent to 32
ounces afterall.

"An omerful of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
Exodus 16:36)

Amen

May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the
truth:

Virgil

May 19, 2009, 3:08:40 PM5/19/09
In article
<a40df10f-b702-4bda...@n8g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> > Again your reading comprehension is in question.
>
> Simply replace the words "an omerful" with "32 ounces"

Or a small shiteload.

Which is the most ay post of "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" contains.

Fred Thomas

May 19, 2009, 4:24:20 PM5/19/09

Sure Andy, lets do that for all words! Try this one on for size. For God so
lived the world he gave his only begotten son. Lets substitute Satan for God
now. For Satan so loved the world he gave his only begotten son. Damn Andy It
works!!!! Fact is Andy, as has been shown on a number of occasions, an omer is
not a weight measure, it is a dry measure. Changing the word to 32 ounces does
not make it all better.

Look, here is a ball, it bounces. Go play.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 19, 2009, 4:37:23 PM5/19/09

This only works when GOD allows it.

The Holy Spirit is GOD.

"An omerful of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
Exodus 16:36)

Amen.

Please be sure to let us know when the Holy Spirit helps you publicly
say "Jesus is LORD."

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

Amen.

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the

truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor,

Fred Thomas

May 19, 2009, 5:06:18 PM5/19/09

Sure Andy, lets do that for all words! Try this one on for size. For God so

lived the world he gave his only begotten son. Lets substitute Satan for God
now. For Satan so loved the world he gave his only begotten son. Damn Andy It
works!!!! Fact is Andy, as has been shown on a number of occasions, an omer is
not a weight measure, it is a dry measure. Changing the word to 32 ounces does
not make it all better.

Look, here is a ball, it bounces. Go play.

> This only works when GOD allows it.

It's OK, I'm allowing it.

> The Holy Spirit is GOD.

What spirit? Scotch? Jack Daniels? If you consider a spirit a god, you have a
problem.

Atheno

May 19, 2009, 5:10:08 PM5/19/09
On Tue, 19 May 2009 16:06:18 -0500, Fred Thomas wrote
(in article <guv70b$lk1$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

>> The Holy Spirit is GOD.
>>

> What spirit? Scotch? Jack Daniels? If you consider a spirit a god, you have a

> problem.

Chung does not drink alcohol at this time, not even sacramental wine when he
is in his church

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 19, 2009, 5:40:26 PM5/19/09
Fred Thomas wrote:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a352bba72e43f997?

>Sure Andy, lets do that for all words!

It remains wiser to do what GOD wants (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

"An omerful of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (referring to

Exodus 13:36)

Amen.

This would be analogous to writing:

"A poundful of manna weighs 16 ounces."

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly provide this opportunity to show that the Holy
Spirit is absolutely right :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the

truth:

Fred Thomas

May 19, 2009, 5:44:01 PM5/19/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a352bba72e43f997?
>> Sure Andy, lets do that for all words!
>
> It remains wiser to do what GOD wants (WDJW):

God wants you to do this.

Sure Andy, lets do that for all words! Try this one on for size. For God so
lived the world he gave his only begotten son. Lets substitute Satan for God
now. For Satan so loved the world he gave his only begotten son. Damn Andy It
works!!!! Fact is Andy, as has been shown on a number of occasions, an omer is
not a weight measure, it is a dry measure. Changing the word to 32 ounces does
not make it all better.

Look, here is a ball, it bounces. Go play.

> http://WDJW.net
>
> "An omerful of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
> Exodus 13:36)

how much does an omerful of lead weigh?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 19, 2009, 7:00:02 PM5/19/09
Fred Thomas wrote:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f8d4399dfa7e5e14?

>God wants you to do this.

Already have and will continue to do what GOD desires, which has not
been and will not be what you want:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

Truth is simple :-)

ABCHUNG

May 19, 2009, 7:05:24 PM5/19/09
In article <9p5615109bat7dmf0...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> >> Simply replace the words "an omerful" with "32 ounces" and the two
> >> translations read the same.
> >
> >Sure Andy, lets do that for all words!
>
> This only works when GOD allows it.

If that were the case, then all evil is directly attributable to your
god. So your god damns itself.

ABCHUNG

May 19, 2009, 7:08:25 PM5/19/09
In article <if9615dd92sl2k46b...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> It remains wiser to do what GOD says

Zen or Yoga provide, with no need for any god at all, all of the
benefits of any Xtain religion with none of the drawbacks.

Fred Thomas

May 19, 2009, 7:16:32 PM5/19/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f8d4399dfa7e5e14?
>> God wants you to do this.
>
> Already have and will continue to do what GOD desires, which has not
> been and will not be what you want:

God wants you to do this.

Sure Andy, lets do that for all words! Try this one on for size. For God so

lived the world he gave his only begotten son. Lets substitute Satan for God
now. For Satan so loved the world he gave his only begotten son. Damn Andy It
works!!!! Fact is Andy, as has been shown on a number of occasions, an omer is
not a weight measure, it is a dry measure. Changing the word to 32 ounces does
not make it all better.

Look, here is a ball, it bounces. Go play.

how much does an omerful of lead weigh?

Virgil

May 19, 2009, 7:19:39 PM5/19/09
In article <28e615te62ofh2e4d...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> May GOD soften your heart

Someone has softened Chung's head, but we don't need to blame any god
for it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 20, 2009, 3:34:31 AM5/20/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/198c4b5601263540?

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the

truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com

"Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Fred Thomas

May 20, 2009, 6:09:58 AM5/20/09

Dan Listermann

May 20, 2009, 7:35:39 AM5/20/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Fantasy is simple.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 20, 2009, 9:38:30 AM5/20/09
Dan Listermann wrote:

>> Truth is simple.
>
>Fantasy is simple.

Incorrect.

Fantasy is complicated by the person having the fantasy.

For example, study Darwin's fantasies concerning his theory of
evolution that he had published in his book. He had to also include
his fantasy about the existence of "Mother Nature."

What is the truth?

"In the beginning, GOD created the heavens and the earth ... "
(Genesis 1:1)

Amen.

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Dan, so that you would come to trust the
truth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon...

...------------------> be hungry!!!"

Dan Listermann

May 20, 2009, 9:46:03 AM5/20/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

> Dan Listermann wrote:
>>>
>>> Truth is simple.
>>
>>Fantasy is simple.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> Fantasy is complicated by the person having the fantasy.
>
> For example, study Darwin's fantasies concerning his theory of
> evolution that he had published in his book. He had to also include
> his fantasy about the existence of "Mother Nature."
>
> What is the truth?

Here is another example of fantasies - Bronze age goat headers made up stuff
about the origins of things just to have an answer to their children's
questions. You want to hear the punch line? Some simple minds even today
buy those old stories hook, line and sinker!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 20, 2009, 10:11:43 AM5/20/09
Dan Listermann wrote:
>> Dan Listermann wrote:

>>>Fantasy is simple.
>>
>> Incorrect.
>>
>> Fantasy is complicated by the person having the fantasy.
>>
>> For example, study Darwin's fantasies concerning his theory of
>> evolution that he had published in his book. He had to also include
>> his fantasy about the existence of "Mother Nature."
>>
>> What is the truth?
>>
>> "In the beginning, GOD created the heavens and the earth ..." (Genesis 1:1)
>>
>> Amen.
>
>Here is another example of fantasies - Bronze age goat headers made up stuff
>about the origins of things just to have an answer to their children's
>questions.

Incorrect.

Moses was the adopted son of a daughter of Pharoah and not a goat
herder.

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Dan, so that you would come to trust the
truth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...

... ----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

Dan Listermann

May 20, 2009, 11:01:40 AM5/20/09

> Dan Listermann wrote:

>>> Incorrect.
>>>
>>> Fantasy is complicated by the person having the fantasy.
>>>
>>> For example, study Darwin's fantasies concerning his theory of
>>> evolution that he had published in his book. He had to also include
>>> his fantasy about the existence of "Mother Nature."
>>>
>>> What is the truth?
>>>
>>> "In the beginning, GOD created the heavens and the earth ..." (Genesis
>>> 1:1)
>>>
>>> Amen.
>>
>>Here is another example of fantasies - Bronze age goat headers made up
>>stuff
>>about the origins of things just to have an answer to their children's
>>questions.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> Moses was the adopted son of a daughter of Pharoah and not a goat
> herder.

Does that make a difference?

Atheno

May 20, 2009, 11:30:07 AM5/20/09
On Wed, 20 May 2009 09:11:43 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article <0c38155ad0akmss6d...@4ax.com>):

> Moses was the adopted son of a daughter of Pharoah and not a goat
> herder.

Wasn't Moses a "basket case"

Atheno

May 20, 2009, 11:40:36 AM5/20/09
On Wed, 20 May 2009 10:01:40 -0500, Dan Listermann wrote
(in article <a0d6b$4a141b54$4a53bf9f$36...@FUSE.NET>):

No, but that has not stopped Chung from making a non sequitur response
before.

Fred Thomas

May 20, 2009, 4:12:48 PM5/20/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Dan Listermann wrote:
>>> Incorrect.
>>>
>>> Fantasy is complicated by the person having the fantasy.
>>>
>>> For example, study Darwin's fantasies concerning his theory of
>>> evolution that he had published in his book. He had to also include
>>> his fantasy about the existence of "Mother Nature."
>>>
>>> What is the truth?
>>>
>>> "In the beginning, GOD created the heavens and the earth ..." (Genesis 1:1)
>>>
>>> Amen.
>> Here is another example of fantasies - Bronze age goat headers made up stuff
>> about the origins of things just to have an answer to their children's
>> questions.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> Moses was the adopted son of a daughter of Pharoah and not a goat
> herder.

Prove Moses was real and not a myth.

ABCHUNG

May 20, 2009, 4:34:59 PM5/20/09
In article
<7c07ee89-1b69-4bf5...@o14g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Truth is simply out of reach of "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD".
>
> May GOD soften your head, Fred, so that you would come to trust the
> truth. Who is Jesus?

> Amen.
>
> Love in bloom

> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

> Bored-certified Heart Doctor

> and Author of "Be Hungry"

An proud of his stupidity.

ABCHUNG

May 20, 2009, 4:39:14 PM5/20/09
In article <ud18159j5cq3ap0ig...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> Dan Listermann wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >>
> >> Truth is simple.
> >
> >Fantasy is simple.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> Fantasy is complicated by the person having the fantasy.

Andrew B. Chung's fantasies are simple because "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
is simple.

> For example, study Darwin's fantasies concerning his theory of
> evolution that he had published in his book.

DArwin's statements are pure reality compared to the delusional
fantasies that fundies like "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" have about what
Darwin says.

> What is the truth?

It is certain sure that "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" has no access to it.

Amen!

ABCHUNG

May 20, 2009, 4:42:35 PM5/20/09
In article <0c38155ad0akmss6d...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> >Here is another example of fantasies - Bronze age goat headers made up stuff
> >about the origins of things just to have an answer to their children's
> >questions.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> Moses was the adopted son of a daughter of Pharoah and not a goat
> herder.

I'll bet that during those many years in the wilderness, Moses herded a
few goats at least once. Which makes him, among other things, a goat
herder.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 20, 2009, 5:38:33 PM5/20/09

As has been oft written and posted here on Usenet, GOD's purpose for
me here remains to inform instead of either proving or convincing.

It is GOD Who has proven that what is written in the Bible is truthful
(ie not mythological) as has been and will be continue to be discussed
for as long as GOD allows:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...

... ---------------> be hungry ! ! !"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 20, 2009, 5:50:57 PM5/20/09

The presence of factual errors invalidates your claim.

Truth is simple.

Fred Thomas

May 20, 2009, 6:01:37 PM5/20/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Inform me how Moses is real and not a myth.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 20, 2009, 7:07:18 PM5/20/09

Would not have given you a written correction concerning Moses not
being a goat herder if he were a myth.

As has been oft written and posted here on Usenet, it remains my
personal choice to continue writing truthfully.

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the

truth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...

... ----------------> be hungry!!!"

Atheno

May 20, 2009, 7:45:11 PM5/20/09
On Wed, 20 May 2009 18:07:18 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article <au2915d4l2i3mlend...@4ax.com>):

> As has been oft written and posted here on Usenet, it remains my
> personal choice to continue writing truthfully.

Repeating something over and over again, does not make it true, except for
"Harvey is LORD."

Free Lunch

May 20, 2009, 8:36:35 PM5/20/09
On Wed, 20 May 2009 19:07:18 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in alt.atheism:

You _know_ you are a liar.

>Truth is simple.

Yet you are allergic to it.

James Tiberius Kirk

May 20, 2009, 8:45:11 PM5/20/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

You got proof that he's not a myth? No? Than it's opinion.

Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format lo...@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover onto
food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they
pass away.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 20, 2009, 9:25:07 PM5/20/09

One of us is indeed a liar.

May GOD soften your heart, FL, so that you would come to trust the
truth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...

ABCHUNG

May 21, 2009, 12:18:56 AM5/21/09
In article <0kt815hdghr8hqcj7...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> As has been oft written and posted here on Usenet, GOD's purpose for
> me here remains to inform instead of either proving or convincing.

Since "informing" in the absence of either proof or persuasion is a
non-starter, "god"'s purpose for "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"'s must be
merely decorative. And not very much of that.

> It is GOD Who has proven that what is written in the Bible is truthful

Not proven until he appears on a witness stand.

Chung

May 21, 2009, 12:22:04 AM5/21/09
In article <cdu815pnbbfu8m0lk...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> The presence of factual errors invalidates your claim.

Then the presence of many factual errors invalidates your, too.
And you have more of them than anyone.

> Truth is simple.
>
> May GOD soften your heart, Dan

More urgent is to get someone to harden "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"'s head
to the point at which he can distinguish between his delusions and fact.

ABCHUNG

May 21, 2009, 12:26:28 AM5/21/09
In article <au2915d4l2i3mlend...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> >> As has been oft written and posted here on Usenet, GOD's purpose for
> >> me here remains to inform instead of either proving or convincing.
> >
> >Inform me how Moses is real and not a myth.
>
> Would not have given you a written correction concerning Moses not
> being a goat herder if he were a myth.

That you believe Moses to have been real does not make it fact.
And , in fact, if there were a real Moses, it is quite possible that
during his years in the wilderness that he herded goats of necessity.

Which would maake "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrong, again, as usual.

> As has been oft written and posted here on Usenet, it remains my
> personal choice to continue writing truthfully.

Which is rather a problem because "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" has no
reliable method to tell truth from myth.

ABCHUNG

May 21, 2009, 12:27:49 AM5/21/09
In article
<6efcdcae-0386-4f46...@x6g2000vbg.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> > You _know_ you are a liar.
>
> One of us is indeed a liar.
>
> May GOD soften your heart

May whatever powers there be harden your head to the lies you now
believe.

Fred Thomas

May 21, 2009, 6:02:52 AM5/21/09

Paul Bunyan is a myth, and all kinds of things are written about him. So inform
me how you know this Moses is not a myth.

> As has been oft written and posted here on Usenet, it remains my
> personal choice to continue writing truthfully.

Here is you chance to show you are truthful, I do not believe you are truthful.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dan Listermann

May 21, 2009, 9:37:35 AM5/21/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

Oh, wow!

How about the bronze age thingy, is that invalid too?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dan Listermann

May 21, 2009, 10:35:26 AM5/21/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

Do you know how to type to make a point or do you only spout stupid links?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 21, 2009, 11:14:42 AM5/21/09
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

>Do you know how to type to make a point or do you only spout stupid links?

It remains my personal choice to continue to receive the guidance of
the Holy Spirit in everything said, done, and written.

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Dan, so that you would come to trust the
truth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,