Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: non-christians despair about christians ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 2, 2009, 3:45:08 PM6/2/09
... praying unceasingly to their LORD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b47f3094b95854e?

Here is how we are preparing folks in our local communities for the
possible eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/Pan-Flu

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Virgil

Jun 2, 2009, 4:05:10 PM6/2/09
In article <760b25lrgpjt2pph0...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

Then don't ever eat again and you will be estatic.

--
Virgil

Nicodemus

Jun 2, 2009, 4:16:47 PM6/2/09
Virgil <vir...@nowhere.com> wrote in news:virgil2-9C0414.14050902062009
@bignews.usenetmonster.com:

Did you completely miss the point?

May I Pray for your soul

george

Jun 2, 2009, 4:19:20 PM6/2/09
On Jun 3, 8:16 am, Nicodemus <Ancient-of-D...@Heaven.net> wrote:
> Virgil <virg...@nowhere.com> wrote in news:virgil2-9C0414.14050902062009
> @bignews.usenetmonster.com:
>
> > In article <760b25lrgpjt2pph0cbkqv325ddkd0c...@4ax.com>,

> >  "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:
>
> >> Hunger is wonderful ! ! !
>
> > Then don't ever eat again and you will be estatic.
>
> Did you completely miss the point?
>
> May I Pray for your soul

It's spelt 'prey' fool

Nicodemus

Jun 2, 2009, 4:36:46 PM6/2/09
george <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote in news:f6be77f1-e8f1-4015-b85c-58b39c3bba81
@21g2000vbk.googlegroups.com:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 2, 2009, 4:42:14 PM6/2/09
Nicodemus wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

>>> Hunger is wonderful ! ! !
>>
>> Then don't ever eat again and you will be estatic.
>
>Did you completely miss the point?
>
>May I Pray for your soul

Its soul died after blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Warns

tr...@finder.com

Jun 2, 2009, 5:06:03 PM6/2/09
"Its soul died after blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:"

Truth:

Souls don't die.

Another product of wild lone ranger bible reader confusion. Caused for
lack of another person by which to have errors checked by the wisdom of
2000 years.

Sad,

May God bless and protect and heal.

Sla#s

Jun 2, 2009, 5:55:07 PM6/2/09

I don't think it's him that missed the point ... .

> May I Pray for your soul

No need - "Blues Brothers" on TV tonight!

Slatts

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 2, 2009, 6:08:03 PM6/2/09
satan masquerading as truth via sockpuppet despairingly posted::

>>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/569e44ef6d2fb27d?

>Truth:
>
>Souls don't die.

If that were true, you and your sockpuppets would have GOD's generous
gift of free will to choose to be truthful, because this gift is
retained by all living souls. Otoh, evil spirits do not have free
will to do anything except evil.

Instead, it is written that lying is your native language, which means
you can not be truthful.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

[...]

tr...@finder.com

Jun 2, 2009, 7:12:43 PM6/2/09
"Its soul died after blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:"

Truth:

Souls don't die.

Another product of wild lone ranger bible reader confusion. Caused for

lack of another person by which to have errors checked by the wisdom of
2000 years.

Sad,

May God bless and protect and heal.

"If that were true, you and your sockpuppets would have GOD's generous

gift of free will to choose to be truthful, because this gift is
retained by all living souls. Otoh, evil spirits do not have free will
to do anything except evil.

Instead, it is written that lying is your native language, which means
you can not be truthful."

Truth:

Do you sin?

About sin and truth:

The word of the Lord in measure of the above:

If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in
us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our
sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in
us.

Chillaxer

Jun 2, 2009, 8:17:28 PM6/2/09

"Nicodemus" <Ancient...@Heaven.net> wrote in message

Did *you*?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2009, 4:35:51 AM6/3/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/27dede31ff48f04f?

Being ever mindful of WDJW as one of Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e06b31bdc11418c4?

<><

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the
probable eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

HotelCharlieOne

Jun 3, 2009, 9:25:08 AM6/3/09
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in

<snip>

You are so right Andy More-Dung/Piled-higher-Deeper, I am in despair. I
fear that this is all a dream and that I will soon wake up and start
thinking like you. Now that is a reason for despair.

--
Putting the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden
and telling Eve not to touch it is as morally

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2009, 10:46:15 AM6/3/09

panam...@hotmail.com

Jun 3, 2009, 1:38:50 PM6/3/09
On Jun 2, 4:16 pm, Nicodemus <Ancient-of-D...@Heaven.net> wrote:
> Virgil <virg...@nowhere.com> wrote in news:virgil2-9C0414.14050902062009
> @bignews.usenetmonster.com:
>
> > In article <760b25lrgpjt2pph0cbkqv325ddkd0c...@4ax.com>,

> >  "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:
>
> >> Hunger is wonderful ! ! !
>
> > Then don't ever eat again and you will be estatic.
>
> Did you completely miss the point?
>
> May I Pray for your soul

Pray in one hand. Shit in the other. See which one fills first.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2009, 1:52:04 PM6/3/09
PF wrote:
> Nicodemus wrote:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

>> > Then don't ever eat again and you will be estatic.
>>
>> Did you completely miss the point?
>>
>> May I Pray for your soul
>
>Pray in one hand. Shit in the other. See which one fills first.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly update folks on your still not being able to
publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

May GOD soften your heart, PF, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

tr...@finder.com

Jun 3, 2009, 2:45:19 PM6/3/09

Nicodemus

Jun 3, 2009, 2:50:43 PM6/3/09
panam...@hotmail.com wrote in news:26e71b0d-695d-4376-a3e9-73fdc08d7599
@q37g2000vbi.googlegroups.com:

Hey Panama How Old Are You?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2009, 3:57:15 PM6/3/09
Nicodemus wrote:
> PF wrote:
>> Nicodemus wrote:
>>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

>>> Did you completely miss the point?
>>>
>>> May I Pray for your soul
>>
>> Pray in one hand. Shit in the other. See which one fills first.
>
>Hey Panama How Old Are You?

He looks like a grown man in the video he has supplied of himself ...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v300/friedgreencorrado/?action=view&current=P5300920.flv

... though he does not act like one even in the video.

May we, who are true Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by praying for PF's perishing soul:

May GOD soften PF's heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20) so that he would come to
trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Virgil

Jun 3, 2009, 6:41:29 PM6/3/09
In article <likd25hsg6454n332...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> May we, who are true Christians

What makes such a "Christian" true when there is so little truth in them.

--
Virgil

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nicodemus