Re: Eating less prevents diabetes and keeps the brain young

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2011, 6:56:15 PM12/19/11
GysdeJongh wrote:

> <http://medicalxpress.com/news/2011-12-brain-young.html>
>
> A team of Italian researchers at the Catholic University of Sacred Heart in
> Rome have discovered that a molecule, called CREB1, is triggered by "caloric
> restriction" (low caloric diet) in the brain of mice.
>
> They found that CREB1 activates many genes linked to longevity and to the
> proper functioning of the brain.
>
> The work was led by Giovambattista Pani. The research appears this week in
> the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS).
>
> Caloric restriction means the animals can only eat up to 70 percent of the
> food they consume normally, and is a known experimental way to extend life,
> as seen in many experimental models. Typically, caloric-restricted mice do
> not become obese and don't develop diabetes.

Moreover, when diabetic mice are kept from overeating, their type-2
diabetes is cured just as it is for humans.

Yes, right amount ( http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as
Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman are doing is sophisticated and
smart:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522ce5c058224656?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/da03131060efa3b5?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/055f2e7cf3c590ee?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

ken

Dec 19, 2011, 9:03:22 PM12/19/11
Spam

ken

Dec 19, 2011, 7:39:18 PM12/19/11
enuf said

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2011, 1:17:35 AM12/20/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Ken simply because we really love
him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the
Father.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/42797e450fd691c1?
Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2011, 8:16:01 AM12/20/11
"The written laughter of false Bible teachers is their silent despair
for they have been cursed by GOD." -- Holy Spirit

In reference to:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/33d8a3049283b17c?

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
of Life.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the above featured religiously Christian children wanted to
say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of candy, they could not because
they needed to be born again per John 3:3 & 5 to become new creatures
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2 Corinthians 5:17 so that He
would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26 and they would be His
children)

May GOD ever so severely curse to the Nth generation all who grieve
His Holy Spirit by falsely teaching that "Anyone can say 'Jesus is
LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

"Deaf-mutes obviously can't say anything much less say 'Jesus is LORD'
except by the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say
"Jesus is LORD"' has been logically proven to be false since anyone
would include deaf-mutes." -- gentile Christian disciple in the Holy
Spirit

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5be9c7429d83a0d0?

someone whose name has been blotted from His Book of Life wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

The above YouTube video of an overweight Bible teacher titled "Beware
of the loner" doesn't apply to this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) because physicians simply are by definition not loners.

"Be a good student of Scripture." -- False doctrine from the cited
overweight Bible teacher

"Only One is good." -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew 19:17)

"Be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father is perfect." -- Jesus
Christ of Nazareth (Matthew 5:48)

"Be a **perfect** student of Scripture by being a disciple of our
risen LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth." -- HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy
Spirit, referring to Matthew 28:19-20, ever mindful of WDJW, both
thinking/saying/writing **and** doing what the LORD wants with all
glory to GOD.

someone whose name has been blotted from His Book of Life wrote:

> Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has the experience of
training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
"Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Thus, you have been caught in another lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06fa5c7ff7727403?

someone whose name has been blotted from His Book of Life wrote:

> The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
> written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/524c5702d8c4db06?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not witnessed anyone
saying that.

Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians
saying "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around you to the Nth
generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

ken

Dec 20, 2011, 10:26:02 AM12/20/11
On Dec 19, 4:39 pm, ken <flakey...@att.net> wrote:
> enuf said

Chung da Chink.....POS/SOB/PITA/MF/BS

Great Sage Itchy

Dec 20, 2011, 11:06:00 AM12/20/11

About the CHUNG "2IQ-MRON Diet", the "diet" for morons and
self-righteous, arrogant, assholes who sit in front of computers all
day spamming the internet in hopes that "God" will reward them with
both riches, and a front-row seat in his "Heavenly Palace":

The Chung "2IQ-MRON Diet" combines "religious" extremism with dietary
extremism. The origin of this diet is Chung's new interpretation of
biblical scripture which reveals that both "Jesus" and "God" carried
around scales, and "religiously" weighed everything they ate, never
consuming more than a biblical "OMER", todays equivalent of 2 pounds
(according to Chung). Chung further claims that WHAT you eat is not
important, eat roadkill if you like. Just don't get carried away and
consume more than 2 pounds. Chung adds in the strongest terms, that
going over 2 pounds even once is a "perishing soul" offense, and warns
that his Messiah, "LORD" Jesus Christ**, teacher of love and
forgiveness, will personally roast alive all offenders.

The 2-digit IQ world of fanatical Evangelical so-called "Christianity",
(aka "Jesus is LORD" "Christianity") now has a "diet", thanks to one of
its most INSANE fanatics, Andrew B. Chung. A diet derived, in true
evangelical fashion, by interpreting the Bible to suit the needs of the
true 2-digit believers/egoists. A diet that ignores almost everything
about diet from science and common sense, and substitutes a rigid rule
about the "God ordained" (according to Andrew B. Chung) "right"
quantity. It doesn't seem to matter whether you live in the tropics or
Alaska, whether you work as a lumberjack or an office worker, or even
WHAT you eat. Everyone MUST ALWAYS eat 2 pounds of food per day, and no
more. Nothing else matters in the world that brought us "Creation
Science".

No medical professional would EVER endorse The Chung diet, just as no
real scientist would ever endorse Creationism. Both are what happens
when stupid "religious" fanatics attempt to force their stupid LITERAL
interpretation of the Bible into the fields of science and medicine, to
"PROVE" that THEY are the "smart" ones.
Food is primarily fuel. There is NO one right amount for all people in
all climates and all daily activities. A lumberjack, football player or
construction worker cannot do a days work on 32 oz. of food, while for
instance, an arrogant internet spammer probably could. And it DOES
matter WHAT you eat*. The 2IQ-MRON diet is pure 2 digit Evangelical
BULLSHIT, and Andrew B. Chung knows it. The suggestion that REAL
medical professionals at Emory University are supporting this BS is
laughable. The janitorial staff at Emory is smarter than that. Give me
the phone number of ONE real medical professional who supports this
Chung BS. Any medical professional supporting this should lose his
license immediately.

*Genesis 1-29: And God said, 'Behold, I have given you every herb
bearing seed, which is upon the face of the earth, and every tree, in
which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for
meat.'
Ezekiel 4-9: "Take also unto thee Wheat, and Barley, and beans, and
lentils, and millet, and Spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make
bread of it..."

(Anybody want to bet on whether you can get a hamburger at the Creation
"Science" Museum?)

The dietary "brilliance" of Andrew B. Chung:
"Moreover, the fact that babies are born hungry with empty stomachs
**and** functioning brains is absolute scientific proof that hunger
does not destroy brain cells but rather promotes their rapid growth as
evident by what happens in utero."

GSI: Babies are nourished by the mothers blood through the umbilical
cord and placenta, as anyone who has taken first year biology in High
School knows. Chung shows almost NO real medical knowledge. No
medically trained person would EVER write the bullshit sentence above.

"Actually, hunger for real food is simply a desire to eat real food
that is verified by the ability to eat real food and may be accompanied
by stomach sounds that allow others to verify the desire to eat real
food even **before** the eating happens." -Andrew B. Chung

GSI: We are so lucky here on UseNet to have free access to the hard
earned wisdom of brilliant medical professionals like Dr. Chung -
"Hunger for real food is simply a desire to eat real food that is
verified by the ability to eat real food." Wow!, who would have
guessed?

"Hunger for real food does not indicate a need for real food as evident
by this desire often increasing when the food is especially palatable
in the middle of eating the "right" daily amount (32 oz, one "OMER")
when any real need would be decreasing." -Andrew B. Chung

GSI: Again the 2-digit IQ problem. "Hunger for real food does not
indicate a need for real food as evident by this desire often
increasing..." In this sentence, Chung is so determined to make hunger
a positive thing that he makes "hunger" and "desire" mean the same
thing, destroying any possible meaning for the sentence.

GSI: "Chung, take your 2 digit moronic "diet" bullshit to the
appropriate newsgroups. "alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.bible.prophecy" etc. are not the place for arrogant hourly "status"
updates on how many ounces of food an arrogant asshole has consumed.
What you are doing here is PURE ARROGANCE. There is NOTHING "holy" or
"righteous" about it. You and your sock-puppets are ARROGANT. The
"diet" you promote leads to making you even bigger ASSHOLES.
Though it hardly seems possible, you will become even more egocentric,
rigid, and self-righteous.

ANDREW B. CHUNG, can you say with your own mouth "I DON'T KNOW" This is
the one thing the EGOIST cannot say with his mouth. EGOISTS are all
about "KNOWING". They never say "I don't know". They CAN'T say "I Don't
Know". The EGOIST always KNOWS. No matter what the subject. The really
huge EGOISTS even claim to know what Jesus or God thinks or wants.

The extremes of religion are full of egoist creeps and insane
whacko's. Aligning themselves with GOD and Jesus automatically bestows
"righteousness" and "Holiness" to the judgments and asshole opinions of
these assholes. They KNOW how you should conduct your life. They want
you to live and eat and worship exactly as they do. Because they KNOW
what GOD wants, and they are always right, and you are always wrong.
They are "in the Holy Spirit", and you are a sinner. They have the
knowledge and wisdom of scripture, and you are a MORON, a BLASPHEMER, a
PERISHING SOUL. They KNOW and you don't.
The truth is, they don't KNOW. Nobody does. Those who claim to, are
liars, fools, delusional, or INSANE. They will have few friends and
will become sick. Those who say they DON"T know are humble, happy, and
have many friends. Those who say they are totally ignorant, are wise,
and will become like Jesus or Buddha.
-GSI:2011

The sayings of the prophet Itchy:

** Original Christianity : "Jesus Christ, fisher of men."
Evangelical Christianity: "Jesus Christ, roaster of men."
-GSI

Spirituality is about enlightenment, Religion is about killing. -GSI
© GSI €"2IQ-MRON Diet" € 2011-v1.9
Chung FIRED again" />
Chung,asian,Ladyboy,creep,homosexual,insane,dongdan,cross-dresser,Ms.
High Heels,transvestite,trans-gender,tranny,effeminate gay,bottom
biatch,suck,cock,Jesus,pervert,2PD-OMER,2IQ-MRON,molestation" />
Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2011, 4:39:55 AM12/21/11
The above YouTube video of an overweight Bible teacher in a blue shirt
titled "Beware of the loner" doesn't apply to this physician (
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) because physicians are by definition not
loners.

"Be a good student of Scripture." -- False doctrine from the cited
overweight Bible teacher in a blue shirt

"Only One is good." -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew 19:17)

Yes, doing good works does not make us good. The only One Who can make
us good is the only One Who is good and He would do this when He says
we are good. Moreover, the overweight false Bible teacher in the blue
shirt is not doing good works by teaching false doctrine for all to
see via YouTube so GOD would call him an evildoer instead of a good
servant on His Day of Judgement.

May GOD continue to curse all who call themselves good, in the name of
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Message has been deleted

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 21, 2011, 6:19:37 AM12/21/11
4:39 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> false Bible teachers

Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andrew B. Chung post the link of a
single living human Bible teacher, other than himself, that Andrew B.
Chung thinks isn't a false teacher? LOL

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2011, 6:55:57 AM12/21/11
someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33):

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andrew B. Chung post the link of a
> single living human Bible teacher, other than himself, that Andrew B.
> Chung thinks isn't a false teacher?

LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is living and is human and is this
physician's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) true Bible Teacher :-)

> LOL

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 21, 2011, 7:19:17 AM12/21/11
On Dec 21, 3:55 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33):
>

> > Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andrew B. Chung post the link of a
> > single living human Bible teacher, other than himself, that Andrew B.
> > Chung thinks isn't a false teacher?
>
> LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is living and is human and is this
> physician's (snip spam) true Bible Teacher :-)

Andrew B. Chung is claiming that besides Jesus Christ, Andrew B. Chung
is the only true living human Bible teacher; all living human Bible
teachers are false except for Andrew B. Chung and Jesus Christ,
according to Andrew B. Chung.

Exactly the egomaniac claim I expected from lone crackpot Andrew B.
Chung.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2011, 8:25:18 AM12/21/11
someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33):

> Andrew B. Chung is claiming that besides Jesus Christ, Andrew B. Chung
> is the only true living human Bible teacher;

Lie.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is not a Bible teacher
simply because physicians are by definition not Bible teachers.

[...]

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 21, 2011, 8:50:57 AM12/21/11
On Dec 21, 5:25 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33):
>

> > Andrew B. Chung is claiming that besides Jesus Christ, Andrew B. Chung
> > is the only true living human Bible teacher;
>
> Lie.

True or else Andrew B. Chung would have posted a link to a living
human Bible teacher Andrew B. Chung doesn't consider to be false,
other than links to Andrew B. Chung.

> This physician ( snip link to Andrew B. Chung ) is not a Bible teacher
> simply because physicians are by definition not Bible teachers.

Contradiction: Andrew B. Chung has already classified the Great
Physician as a Bible teacher.

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 21, 2011, 1:37:47 PM12/21/11
Plus sightwalker acknowledges himself *teacher* in his list of
accomplishments, irregardless of his expoundings on his true meaning of
scripture with regards to his diet/approach for eating. Or the fact
sightwalker must feel he has something to teach by authoring his books
for profit?

Perhaps we have spent too much time on the teats to understand all we
should have learned from sightwalker, his wonderfulness parson Dave Th.D
has yet to repudiate any of his tutelage like he has *our* truths.

Jimmy "don't call me "rabbi" Alpha GeD

The opinions expressed here are those of James Alpha, and
should not be mistaken as medical or religious advice,
even tho the opinions could be used as such.
http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/diets/tapeworm-diet/

Great Sage Itchy

Dec 21, 2011, 5:56:12 PM12/21/11

Usenet CREEP WARNING € Usenet CREEP WARNING €Usenet CREEP WARNING
ARROGANT SPAMMING ASSHOLE Andrew B. Chung is INSANE. Totally INSANE.
An extreme Egoist. He has NO spirituality, nothing but pure EGO.
His condition is PERMANENT, there is NO CURE.

Opposites Attract...
It is quite common for such people (the totally egocentric) to be
attracted to that which is opposite from them, Jesus and spirituality.
But camels will fly through the eye of a needle and cows will jump over
the moon before even a glint of the Holy Spirit enters the body of a
total EGOIST like Chung. Chung is extremely arrogant, self-righteous,
and delusional. Such people are evil and DANGEROUS. Stay far away.
€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€

DO NOT FEED SICK ASSHOLE TROLLS.
There is NOTHING anyone can do for Chung. His condition is far beyond
any help. A diamond hard egoist, like Chung, is "always right", and
everyone else is "always wrong" in the delusional world they live in.
Soon enough, such defective people are cleaned from this world, usually
by violence or horrible disease. Such people are DANGEROUS, stay far
away.
€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€

SEE EXAMPLES BELOW:

Totally ARROGANT EXTREME "Christian" EGOIST Chung FIRED again...
Ordered to leave or be removed by the POLICE!! - From a Church!!!
(nobody likes a totally arrogant, insane, self-righteous asshole/creep)
Transcript:

"Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at
First Baptist Church Woodstock (Georgia). Andrew, I need to inform you
that you're not allowed to come back to our campus. I don't want you to
show up this weekend, I don't want you to come back, okay? That's the
decision we're making today. And you need to know if you do come back,
we'll remove you from the property and beyond that, if you come back, I
will call the police. Andrew, lets allow this to end peacefully. Allow
it to end right now. Thank you and have a good day."

Chung video response ("GodTube"):
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

First Baptist Church of Woodstock
Pastor Johnny M. Hunt
11905 Georgia 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
(770) 926-4428
u...@fbcw.net
www.fbcw.org
Twitter: @fbcwoodstock
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_18809369051
--------------------------------------

Chung FIRED after 80 days employment at the Central Florida Heart
Center (CFHC) by head of Cardiology: Dr. Frank Hildner MD:

Dr. Frank Hildner MD wrote the following letter to Andrew B. Chung:

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that
is out of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I
have in the past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the
situation from outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the good
advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call on physicians from around the world and this community to attest
to it. I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website. How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team
player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work to
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly. Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of
my professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either
me or the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you may
not state that I am practicing less than optimum cardiology. Once
again, if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened
yet) I will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine
for a hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure, that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your
next and all future applications for licensure. And once again, just
common sense should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you
face to face, you may have great book smarts, but your actions have
shown that you have no common sense that permits you to operate
successfully in a professional community. And, once again, I will tell
you what I did before, you do not operate in a vacuum. Your practice,
wherever it may be, must be according to the community standard,
regardless of what you perceive that to be. And an attitude that you
vocalized by saying that you were unable to change the community
standard in Ocala speaks loudly and clearly about your perception of
reality and your inability to work with your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of
hitting back and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks
upon such attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will
continue to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you
talked yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
Central Florida Heart Ctr
3310 SW 34th St
Ocala, FL

WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT ANDREW B. CHUNG:
"Chung fucked me in the ass. I trusted him, and he fucked me in the
ass." -Michael C.
"Chung Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and
only job after just over 80 days. Fled the state of Florida, and now
claims to practice in Georgia despite having no admission priveliges in
the State's hospitals." -Shlomo F.
"Chung runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa
$200, the ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its
website. Visiting said website will infect your PC." -S.F.
"Chung promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that
he demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the "Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud", where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover*
onto food. (*Acetone - extremely destructive to the nervous sys.)
"Declares he has a cardiology practice despite cross-posting the same
spam night and day (as often as 24 times a day) from the same IP
address (his home presumably).'
"Chung has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women and gay or
trans-gender males. His wife of four months fled some time ago to
another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being on
vacation".
"Everyone familiar with Andrew B. Chung knows he is a sick asshole.
Even his parents. He knows he is a sick asshole (street term for
EGOIST). There is NOTHING "spiritual" about him. He has absolutely NO
HOPE of real spirituality. In fact, he is the opposite of spirituality,
ALL EGO, and NOTHING BUT EGO. Chung has no real friends, and never
will. No one wants to be around a TOTAL ASSHOLE. His only hope is to
try to learn how real humans behave by observation, then pretend to be
like them. He will always be a total asshole, but he will learn to hide
it and fake being a real human. He will not fool a real human for long,
but will have something that resembles a human life. There is no other
way for him. His condition (total arrogance) is permanent. His life
will go badly, and end ugly. A total egoist, like Chung, will NEVER
admit to any imperfection, but Chung knows that most of this is true."
-GSI
"Another very sad lunatic ranting garbage he knows nothing about..
wasting his life in vanity and thinking anybody cares or even bothers
to read his garbage." -G. Snow
"Chung, the people you arrogantly attack here in these groups are
saints compared to you. You are a supreme EGOIST. You do not qualify
for human status, and never will. Even dogs or pigs are higher than
you. You should be living with crocodiles. Stay away from these groups.
Your total ARROGANCE is ugly and disgusting. It's highly disturbing to
be constantly reminded that this world produces such sick and arrogant
creeps." - Great Sage Itchy
Chung wrote: "retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner wrote
in part as a retireeŠ" and Ecifer responded: "The good doctor
(Hildner) is recognized as one of the preeminent cardiologists in the
world, while Chunk is flailing away on Usenet with no practice and no
hospital admitting privileges."

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung, Emory University:
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'
"This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that the name 'Quran',
as translated from original Arabic, means: 'Goat-fucking for dummies' "
"We are running in a competitive race that has already been won by the
risen Christ Jesus, Who because of His victory sits at the right hand
of GOD the Father. The prize for running this race well is a place in
Heaven that is closer to GOD. Heaven is a very large place and GOD's
House in Heaven is a very big house. Let our place in Heaven not be
outside the House." -Andrew B. Chung
"It has been the observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that
negros are actually big monkeys with large sex organs."
"The LORD may possibly give us a sign 3 weeks from today (1/23/2010) to
further humble us as He did back in 9/11/2001. GOD is awesome. Fear the
LORD and dread nought else." -Andrew B. Chung
"And you and the other evildoers have been tossed into that lake of
fire that has been prepared for you while the rest of us are enjoying a
new Heaven and new Earth in our new glorified bodies like those of
angels." - Andrew B. Chung
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote: "May GOD curse to the Nth generation
all the real humans who presently know the identity of the person
behind the lying sockpuppet here, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen. Laus Deo :-) "
"Death to the Godless imperialist war-mongers of the Communist Party of
China."
"Death to the fascist bandit Hu Jintao, and his running dogs, the
Communist Party of China."
"Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom.
Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"

"May GOD annihilate you at your keyboard if you try to pretend to be
Him again, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen." -Andrew B.
Chung

"Chung-First Baptist Church-Police" v1.8
SEO:
Chung FIRED again" />
Chung,asian,Ladyboy,creep,homo,insane,dongdan,cross-dresser,Ms. High
Heels,transvestite,trans-gender,tranny,effeminate gay,bottom
biatch,suck,cock,Jesus,pervert,2PD-OMER,molestation" />

Chung on YouTube:
-------------------------
Runaway Groom... The story of Chung's wedding:
Lady-boy Chung's wedding is broken-up by his former gay lover,
who runs off with the groom, leaving Chung (white wedding dress) in the
lurch.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJr-n0B1r3w>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJr-n0B1r3w

--------------------------
Part-1
Lady-boy, "Dongdan" (Cross-dresser) Videos
Andrew B Chung *****: Hot date make-up tutorial!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__Iv8FQdYY

Part-2 Chung (AKA "Ms. High Heels") ready for action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7H_M-APuak
--------------------------

Chung (rated 5-stars): His most revealing photoshoot ever!
(With very nice jungle (drum and bass) soundtrack)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elEdGAd4RB4

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 21, 2011, 7:33:45 PM12/21/11
On Dec 21, 10:37 am, "Jimmy Alpha; GED" <jimmy_al...@operamail.com>
wrote:
> On 12/21/2011 8:50 AM, Brian Gene Kelley wrote:
>

> > On Dec 21, 5:25 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"<lov...@thetruth.com>
> > wrote:
> >> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33):

> >> Lie.
>
> > True or else Andrew B. Chung would have posted a link to a living
> > human Bible teacher Andrew B. Chung doesn't consider to be false,
> > other than links to Andrew B. Chung.
>
> >> This physician ( snip link to Andrew B. Chung ) is not a Bible teacher
> >> simply because physicians are by definition not Bible teachers.
>
> > Contradiction: Andrew B. Chung has already classified the Great
> > Physician as a Bible teacher.
>
> Plus sightwalker acknowledges himself *teacher* in his list of
> accomplishments, irregardless of his expoundings on his true meaning of
> scripture with regards to his diet/approach for eating. Or the fact
> sightwalker must feel he has something to teach by authoring his books
> for profit?

Andrew B. Chung teaches what he considers to be a true and unique
interpretation of various Bible passages. He's not simply reiterating
established doctrine, he is teaching new doctrine. He's not expressing
an opinion, he's teaching what he says the Bible says.

> Perhaps we have spent too much time on the teats to understand all we
> should have learned from sightwalker, his wonderfulness parson Dave Th.D
> has yet to repudiate any of his tutelage like he has *our* truths.

Thing is, I've been fed solid meat the past few years. The only thing
I'll boast of regarding that is, I know the genuine article when I see
it. I know a genuine Christian when I see one (even if just
textually). I know genuine interpretation, doctrine and theology when
I see it. It may not be something I agree with personally, but I can
still tell if it has some validity, some kind of following, some kind
of history to it. Rather than it being something a lone individual is
making up.

Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2011, 12:33:24 AM12/22/11
someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33):

> Andrew B. Chung is claiming that besides Jesus Christ, Andrew B. Chung
> is the only true living human Bible teacher;

Lie.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not made that claim
for he is not a Bible teacher simply because physicians are by
definition not Bible teachers though the Great Physician is also the
Great Bible Teacher. Just as your church is not the Church (Matthew
16:18) Christ is building, your Bible teacher is not the Great Bible
Teacher, and your lord (satan) is not the LORD Almighty GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8f26f91ad51db396?

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 22, 2011, 1:47:08 AM12/22/11
On Dec 21, 9:33 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33):
>

> > Andrew B. Chung is claiming that besides Jesus Christ, Andrew B. Chung
> > is the only true living human Bible teacher;
>
> Lie.
>
> This physician (http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc) has not made that claim
> for he is not a Bible teacher simply because physicians are by
> definition not Bible teachers though the Great Physician is also...

Andrew B. Chung is branding Bible teachers as false and when
challenged to produce a link to a single Bible teacher whom Andrew B.
Chung did not consider false, Andrew B. Chung only produced links to
Andrew B. Chung.

Once again, knowing full well that I'm not referring to the Trinity,
or anyone who wrote anything that's contained in the Bible or anyone
mentioned in the Bible....

Wouldn't it be interesting to see the slippery serpent Andrew B. Chung
post a link to an interpreter/teacher of Scripture whom Andrew B.
Chung doesn't consider to be false, other than Andrew B. Chung?

It's a simple straightforward question. But Andrew B. Chung being a
creature of pride and deception won't and or can't give a simple
straightforward response. A person who is genuine would, as person
who's disingenuous won't. Andrew B. Chung won't because he doesn't
believe that anyone except for himself has the correct interpretation
of the Bible which he *teaches* on the internet, being exactly the
type of individual described in these two YouTube clips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

It's always fun to watch someone like Andrew B. Chung who knows he's
a deceiver play around with semantics, selectively edit, completely
ignore etc. when asked a simple straightforward question that would
expose a charlatan as a charlatan. A man of truth would just simply
post the link that was asked for.

That's how you sort the wheat from the weeds. The sheep from the
goats. The true from the false.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2011, 2:30:44 AM12/22/11
someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33):

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> post a link to an interpreter/teacher of Scripture whom Andrew B.
> Chung doesn't consider to be false?

It really wouldn't be interesting to the discerning.

Any born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Bible teacher who says they are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone who
would be a truthful Bible teacher.

Here is a link to the written words of one such example of a truthful
Bible teacher:

http://t.co/5UPcZDxa

Here is a link to the Facebook page of another:

someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33):

> Andrew B. Chung is claiming that besides Jesus Christ, Andrew B. Chung
> is the only true living human Bible teacher;

Lie.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not made that claim
for he is not a Bible teacher simply because physicians are by
definition not Bible teachers though the Great Physician is also the
Great Bible Teacher. Just as your church is not the Church (Matthew
16:18) Christ is building, your Bible teacher is not the Great Bible
Teacher, and your lord (satan) is not the LORD Almighty GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8f26f91ad51db396?

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 22, 2011, 4:45:57 AM12/22/11
On Dec 21, 11:30 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33):
>

> > Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> > post a link to an interpreter/teacher of Scripture whom Andrew B.
> > Chung doesn't consider to be false?
>
> It really wouldn't be interesting to the discerning.
>
> Any born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Bible teacher who says they are
> "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone who
> would be a truthful Bible teacher.
>
> Here is a link to the written words of one such example of a truthful
> Bible teacher:
>
> http://t.co/5UPcZDxa

Of course Andrew B. Chung has yet again only produced a link to Andrew
B. Chung, containing Andrew B. Chung's exclusive interpretation of
Scripture:

"A Highlight and Note by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
'I have learned the secret of being content in any and every
situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in
want. 13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
Note: Yes, Apostle Paul's secret is our truthfully saying "wonderfully
hungry" whenever greeted :-)'
Shared on December 21st, 2011 from Kindle
See recent activity from Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

> Here is a link to the Facebook page of another:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1286670144

There's nothing in that link which has this person's statement of
faith or says what this person's interpretation of the Bible is. It's
a purely subjective choice by Andrew B. Chung the same as if he
offered MU or Rod Eastman as an example. Charlotte Fairchild is simply
another one of Andrew B. Chung's followers as evidenced by her YouTube
comments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

"@CharlotteFairchild wrote "The Omer is"
I just got a private message about Andrew Chung and this board being
trolled by you. Bye."

So, once again Andrew B. Chung has made it clear that according to
Andrew B. Chung, the only interpreter of the Bible who is not false
is, Andrew B. Chung or someone who subscribes to Andrew B. Chung's
exclusive Biblical interpretations.

Andrew B. Chung continues to prove that he is a prime example of the
type of person described here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI
and here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

The only false Bible teacher/interpreter Andrew B. Chung has exposed
in this thread he retitled "Exposing false Bible teachers on
12/22/11 ..." is Andrew B. Chung himself.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2011, 5:45:44 AM12/22/11

wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> post a link to an interpreter/teacher of Scripture whom Andrew B.
> Chung doesn't consider to be false?

It really wouldn't be interesting to the discerning.

Any born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Bible teacher who truthfully says they
are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

Here is a link to the written words of Apostle Paul, who is one such

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a0602460d126e75e?

wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 22, 2011, 5:28:46 AM12/22/11
wrote:

> Here is a link to the written words of one such example of a truthful
> Bible teacher:
> Here is a link to the Facebook page of another:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1286670144

> an overweight Bible teacher
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

An interesting comment considering the person, other than himself,
whom Andrew B. Chung listed as a "truthful Bible teacher", because she
subscribes to Andrew B. Chung's interpretations of the Bible,
including being a proponent of the "Omer" diet... appears to be...
overweight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

Of course Andrew B. Chung calls skinny Bible teachers who don't
subscribe to Andrew B. Chung's unique interpretations of the Bible
false too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPJW3PzNrNs

Of course unlike Charlotte Fairchild, Steve Gregg has a clearly
obtainable Statement of Faith http://www.thenarrowpath.com/statement_of_faith.html

Unlike Charlotte Fairchild, exactly who he is, what he teaches and
what a lot of orthodox mainstream Bible teachers and pastors think
about him is easily obtainable; unlike mystery person Charlotte
Fairchild.

And unlike Andrew B. Chung, my choice is non-subjective, as I don't
completely agree with certain theological views Steve Gregg holds to
and vice versa. But I will say that it's an undisputed fact that Steve
Gregg teaches historic mainstream Biblical interpretation, doctrine
and theology, rather than the purely personal singular unique lone
Biblical interpretations one gets from Andrew B. Chung.

The offer for Andrew B. Chung to post a link to a Bible teacher/
interpreter he doesn't consider to be false, other than himself or
someone who subscribes to Andrew B. Chung's Biblical interpreting/
teaching, is still there.

But as has been made clear by Andrew B. Chung in this thread, the only
interpreter/teacher of the Bible Andrew B. Chung doesn't consider to
be false is, Andrew B. Chung or someone who subscribes to Andrew B.
Chung's Biblical interpreting/teaching.

Apparently according to Andrew B. Chung, anyone who doesn't subscribe
to Andrew B. Chung's Biblical interpreting/teaching, is false and are
all going to hell.

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 22, 2011, 6:24:57 AM12/22/11
On Dec 22, 2:45 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> > Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> > post a link to an interpreter/teacher of Scripture whom Andrew B.
> > Chung doesn't consider to be false?
>
> It really wouldn't be interesting to the discerning.

The discerning being Andrew B. Chung.

> Any born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Bible teacher who truthfully says they
> are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
> who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

That of course would be Andrew B. Chung.

> Here is a link to the written words of Apostle Paul, who is one such
> example of a truthful Bible teacher:
>
> http://t.co/5UPcZDxa

That of course is Andrew B. Chung's exclusive interpretation of
Philippians 4:12-13:

"Yes, Apostle Paul's secret is our truthfully saying "wonderfully
hungry" whenever greeted :-)"

That's why Andrew B. Chung can't name a single Bible interpreter/
teacher who he believes is true other than himself and his personal
friend/convert, because none of them subscribe to Andrew B. Chung's
Biblical interpretations which exclusively, by means of distortion,
tie Scripture to Andrew B. Chung's "wonderfully hungry / hunger is
wonderful" doctrine, theology, whatever.

Andrew B. Chung is trying to make the Bible say what he wants it to
say. And Andrew B. Chung is making the Bible say what he wants it to
say, because of Andrew B. Chung's massive ego. Andrew B. Chung's
personal idea, Andrew B. Chung's personal invention, must be endorsed
by none other than God Himself.

It's really said to see Andrew B. Chung shipwreck his faith (if any
real faith existed) and completely destroy himself vocationally,
domestically and socially, over a flop of an idea that he simply can't
let go of. That's not someone who has the Holy Spirit.

It makes for a semi-interesting case study, but that's the only value
it's produced. I say only semi-interesting because it's so wonky and
riddled with gaping holes, it hardly presents much of a challenge to
unravel and expose. I'd say Andrew B. Chung is at best a very basic
bush-league practice model of a false interpreter/teacher of the
Bible.

Maybe I'll write up a paper about this, but other than that, I'm
pretty much finished with the one trick pony named Andrew Ben-Hua
Chung.

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 22, 2011, 6:49:35 AM12/22/11
Andrew B. Chung wrote

> Here is a link to the written words of one such example of a truthful
> Bible teacher:
> Here is a link to the Facebook page of another:
> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1286670144
>

> an overweight Bible teacher
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

An interesting comment considering the person, other than himself,
whom Andrew B. Chung listed as a "truthful Bible teacher", because she
subscribes to Andrew B. Chung's interpretations of the Bible,
including being a proponent of the "Omer" diet... appears to be...
overweight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TAxs_lWgtE

Why does Charlotte Fairchild appear overweight?!

Is there a single proponent out of the four known proponents of
Andrew's Omer diet, who can present themselves as currently not being
overweight? I'd say the emaciated looking Courtney Brown, but Andrew
denies that Courtney is MU.

So who as a supporter of Andrew's Omer diet can show that they're
currently not overweight?

Charlotte Fairchild? Doesn't appear so, so; No

Rod Eastman? By his own admission; No.

Chris Malcolm? By his own admission; No.

MU? By his remaining anonymous and denying being Courtney Brown; No.

Zero, zip, zilch, Ømer. Ømer to be pronounced: "zero-mer". The 2pid-
Ømer "[s]too-pid zero-mer".

Oh well....

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2011, 6:27:56 PM12/22/11

wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> post a link to an interpreter/teacher of Scripture whom Andrew B.
> Chung doesn't consider to be false?

It really wouldn't be interesting to the discerning.

Any born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Bible teacher who truthfully says they
are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

Here is a link to the written words of Apostle Paul, who is one such
example of a truthful Bible teacher:

http://t.co/5UPcZDxa

Here is a link to the Facebook page of another:

Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2011, 7:08:29 AM12/23/11
"Hunger is starvation." -- satan (source of all lies) via Esau
(Genesis 25:32)

GOD hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3)

"Blessed are you who hunger now" -- LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth
(Luke 6:21a) Who is the truth (John 14:6).

LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is GOD (John 20:28).

Therefore, hunger is not starvation and is wonderful for GOD's
blessing us is wonderful.

Why?

Because GOD says so (Luke 6:21a).

wrote:

> Webster dictionary: Hunger:
>
> To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
> death... starve

Delusion.

Those who suffer from this delusion are most definitely accursed.

> Macmillan: Hunger (noun)
> ?
> the feeling that you have when you need to eat something

Same delusion.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

If this deluded definition were correct, it means that those of us who
have had hunger ever since using the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach
14 years ago have needed to eat something for that long.

In the interim, we have been eating the right amount (32 oz) of daily
food.

Therefore, the Macmillan definition of hunger is also delusionally
wrong.

What is the correct definition?

Hunger is the desire to eat food combined with the ability to eat
food.

How do we use the word hunger correctly in sentences?

(1) A boy, who has hunger, wants to eat and is able to eat.

(2) Each person feels hunger in their heart differently for each
person's heart is different. Some feel it to be a burning sensation,
others a gnawing sensation, and still others an empty sensation.

(3) Foolishly eating rancid meat stops hunger.

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
> straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
> blotted from God's Book of Life?

The reason is simply your lying by writing/saying that "hunger is
starvation" to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to the Holy Spirit:

"Then Peter (in the Holy Spirit) said, 'Ananias, how is it that satan
has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and
have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?
Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold,
wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a
thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to GOD.' When
Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all
who heard what had happened." (Acts 5:3-5)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29b32e2446470998?

wrote:

> <burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
> eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.
>
> I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
> weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
> calculations

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52ff4b8b4947454c?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) weighs his meal (not
individual food items) right before giving thanks to the LORD for the
**amount** in ounces that He has provided and concluding by saying
"Jesus Christ is LORD" so that all would be encouraged that this is
being done in the Holy Spirit on a daily basis:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDJW/196255898065

Just as the "hunger is starvation" lie (Genesis 25:32) caused Esau to
be accursed (Malachi 1:2-3) to the Nth generation so that they've all
been blotted out of GOD's Book of Life the same has happened to
you ...

wrote:
> > Mark Peterson wrote:
> >
> > > I crave sweets and sugars.
> >
> > That is normal.
> >
> > It is normal to desire to eat things that are sweet.
> >
> > > I am a chocoholic.
> >
> > That comes from confusing your desire to eat chocolate with the need
> > to eat it.
> >
> > Desire never becomes need.
> >
> > > What are your best tips for curing cravings for carbs and
> > > sweets?
> >
> > There is no need to cure that which is normal.
>
> Something which is normal, doesn't keep it from being harmful.

Something that is normal is not a disease to be cured.

> Being a "chocoholic" is a behavior problem.

Being a "chocoholic" is not normal and is disease arising from the
delusional thinking that desire for chocolate indicates a need for
chocolate. Only the renewing (Ephesians 4:23) of the mind by the
Spirit of Truth can cure this mental problem.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e738acf4937c79b?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote on
the subject line of a post on 12/4/2011:

"Chung can't say 'Jesus is Lord'"

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5d8f31bfe437fc67?

If that were true, there wouldn't be an updated outgoing cellphone
voicemail message for today (12/4/2011) with this physician (
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) quoting 1 Corinthians 12:3 for all to
witness :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7bc656c9738f0cec?

wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>
> > ... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked
> (Jeremiah 17:9)

Hence, mind, with the indwelling of the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit
), over the heart.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/354ffd3ca8c22eca?

wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> > > "For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading
> > > as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for satan himself masquerades
> > > as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants
> > > also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what
> > > their actions deserve" (2 Corinthians 11:13-15)
> >
> > According to what is written in the Bible, apostles, either true or
> > false, are Jewish and not Chinese. The original 12 Apostles were Jewish.
>
> Wrong. The Apostle Luke was a Gentile (cf. Colossians 4:10-14)

Apostle Paul writing "Luke, the doctor" (Colossians 4:14) is not his
writing "Luke, the Apostle." Moreover, Luke was Greek and not Chinese
making 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 not applicable to this **Chinese**
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) even if Luke were an Apostle of
Christ.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa0db022a9a46d77?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has the experience of
training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
"Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Thus, you have been caught in another lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06fa5c7ff7727403?

someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
wrote:

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2011, 10:15:01 PM12/23/11
someone whose name's been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
wrote:

> Suggested Reading for Andrew B. Chung:
>
> NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) Eating Disorders:
> http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml

"An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
severely overeating."

Therefore, eating the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food, is
the absolutely farthest a person can be from an eating disorder just
as the farthest one can travel into a city is downtown.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0a1d98b5083dfcc7?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> <burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
> eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.

Your severely overeating does indicate that you have been cursed by
GOD with an eating disorder:

"An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
severely overeating."

Source:
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml

> I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
> weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
> calculations

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) weighs his meal (not
individual food items) right before giving thanks to the LORD for the
**amount** in ounces that He has provided and concluding by saying
"Jesus Christ is LORD" so that all would be encouraged that this is
being done in the Holy Spirit on a daily basis:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDJW/196255898065

Just as the "hunger is starvation" lie (Genesis 25:32) caused Esau to
be accursed (Malachi 1:2-3) to the Nth generation so that they've all
been blotted out of GOD's Book of Life the same has happened to
you ...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 23, 2011, 10:35:24 PM12/23/11
On 12/22/2011 5:28 AM, Brian Gene Kelley wrote:
> On Dec 21, 11:30 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"<lov...@thetruth.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Here is a link to the written words of one such example of a truthful
>> Bible teacher:
>> Here is a link to the Facebook page of another:
>>
>> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1286670144
>
>> an overweight Bible teacher
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI
>
> An interesting comment considering the person, other than himself,
> whom Andrew B. Chung listed as a "truthful Bible teacher", because she
> subscribes to Andrew B. Chung's interpretations of the Bible,
> including being a proponent of the "Omer" diet... appears to be...
> overweight:

I just checked the facebook page of Charlotte Fairchild and it would
seem if that's a current picture she has lost a lot from her youtube
pictures that do show her as a butterball, a cute butterball.

Her face book?

Here we see who I think is Charlotte working for the handsout people 16
minutes into show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKuDbVOCEHg&feature=related

Again in this Buddy System movie perhaps Rev. Charlotte again?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRPd126ASeQ

You have to love them who will work for them who are less motivated,
less ambitious, and less willing to work for their own support and that
of their off spring when the truly needy only need go to a library and
Goofle "how do I qualify for", and a plethora of ways to get on the
public dole will pop up.

I'll bet if you walked down the streets of Atlanta you'd see about the
same poor ladies I remember seeing in national geographic with their
hands out, but now you'd have to pay to see their jugs?

Jimmy "proponent of the two tapeworm natural approach" Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 24, 2011, 12:25:57 AM12/24/11
possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > someone whose name's been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Suggested Reading for Andrew B. Chung:
> >>
> >> NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) Eating Disorders:
> >> http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml
> >
> > "An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
> > your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
> > severely overeating."
> >
> > Therefore, eating the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food, is
> > the absolutely farthest a person can be from an eating disorder just
> > as the farthest one can travel into a city is downtown.
> >
> > Source:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0a1d98bdfcc7?
> >
> > someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:
> >>
> >> <burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
> >> eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.
> >
> > Your severely overeating does indicate that you have been cursed by
> > GOD with an eating disorder:
> >
> > "An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
> > your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
> > severely overeating."
> >
> > Source:
> > http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml
> >
> >> I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
> >> weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
> >> calculations
> >
> > This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) weighs his meal (not
> > individual food items) right before giving thanks to the LORD for the
> > **amount** in ounces that He has provided and concluding by saying
> > "Jesus Christ is LORD" so that all would be encouraged that this is
> > being done in the Holy Spirit on a daily basis:
> >
> > http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDJW/196255898065
>
> Do you check all food on a scales as you say, or do you estimate at times?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) mindfully chooses to weigh
**all** his meals as he has written above and shown on Facebook with
all glory to GOD (Philippians 4:13).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9f3fd765e71beb5?

possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:

> > Smarter to simply stop overeating without undereating.

The absolutely only **healthy** way to lose the VAT to cure type-2
diabetes is to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart by
holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food thereby
stopping (John 5:14) the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony without
fasting.

> If one thirsts for thin, it will happen with the two tapeworm approach
> automatically.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/398ba83482596efd?

Being infected by parasites is not healthy.

Laus Deo (Luke 1:68) for His making fools of those who choose to mock
His servants out of their hatred (Luke 1:71) for them.

May GOD stricken you, Jimmy, with parasites so that you wither away as
did the fig tree that He cursed nearly 2000 years ago enroute to
clearing out His Temple of money-changers, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.

possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > Rod wrote:

> >> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
> >
> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>
> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with
Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and Elijah, who have
not ever died, instead of walking with you who have been cursed by
Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdccf898019a85?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6c24d253fa7dc2d?

May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/470799ce370a2ff2?

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

ken

Dec 24, 2011, 10:51:28 AM12/24/11
Chung da Chink.....POS/SOB/PITA/MF/BS

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 25, 2011, 10:49:28 PM12/25/11

Great Sage Itchy

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 26, 2011, 6:09:14 PM12/26/11

Great Sage Itchy

Dec 26, 2011, 6:25:46 PM12/26/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 27, 2011, 1:19:41 AM12/27/11

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 27, 2011, 4:27:24 AM12/27/11
On Dec 23, 7:35 pm, "Jimmy Alpha; GED" <jimmy_al...@operamail.com>
wrote:
> On 12/22/2011 5:28 AM, Brian Gene Kelley wrote:
>

> > On Dec 21, 11:30 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"<lov...@thetruth.com>
> > wrote:
>
> >> Here is a link to the written words of one such example of a truthful
> >> Bible teacher:
> >> Here is a link to the Facebook page of another:
>
> >>http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1286670144
>
> >> an overweight Bible teacher
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI
>
> > An interesting comment considering the person, other than himself,
> > whom Andrew B. Chung listed as a "truthful Bible teacher", because she
> > subscribes to Andrew B. Chung's interpretations of the Bible,
> > including being a proponent of the "Omer" diet... appears to be...
> > overweight:
>
> I just checked the facebook page of Charlotte Fairchild and it would
> seem if that's a current picture she has lost a lot from her youtube
> pictures that do show her as a butterball, a cute butterball.
>
> Her face book?http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1286670144

From an investigative point of view, that profile picture doesn't
offer much in the way of evidence as to Fairchild's current physique.
It looks as if she is craning her neck i.e. pushing her face forward
to hide telltale excess body fat that would show by way of a double
chin.
It's a very common technique used by people who want to hide a double
chin

I remember the comedian John Lovitz doing a bit where he said, "gain
ten pounds" and pulled his chin in. Then he said, "lose ten pounds"
and stuck his chin out. From chin pulled in, to chin in normal
position, to chin stuck out, the range of weight gain to weight loss
appearance was a total of 20 lbs. figuratively speaking.

That's why I prefer video in these matters. A photo is too easy to
manipulate, too easy to Photoshop. Look how dark and grainy the face
appears in relation the hair and the sweater. Sorry, but that looks
like amateur Photoshopping to me.

If either Andrew B. Chung or Charlotte Fairchild are at a perfect body
weight, within an ideal BMI, then they should simply post a photo, or
preferably a video, while wearing a snug fitting T-shirt. No ponchos,
no sweaters, no baggy scrubs, no lose fitting lab coats. The reason
why they wouldn't display themselves in an unambiguous manner, would
be because they obviously have something to hide about their psychical
appearance.

Is there any ambiguity regarding physique in these photos?
http://tight-shirt.com/pic/young-fit-guy-in-gray-tight-t-shirt.jpg
http://www.fitandcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/tight-t-shirts.png
http://bestclothinggallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/tight-t-shirt.png
http://content.nordstrom.com/imagegallery/store/product/large/0/_6099220.jpg

If you're going to post a picture or a video of yourself, showing that
you have a healthy physique that's free of excess body fat, then just
do that. Wear a tight t-shirt or better yet a bathing suit. If a
person has nothing to hide, they have nothing to hide. Their attire
should be fully revealing, leaving no room for doubt. It should be
plainly clear that there is nothing to hide or camouflage.

So far all I've seen is, *camouflage*. Why?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 27, 2011, 6:20:50 AM12/27/11
wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung is claiming that besides Jesus Christ, Andrew B. Chung
> is the only true living human Bible teacher;

Lie.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not made that claim
for he is not a Bible teacher simply because physicians are by
definition not Bible teachers though the Great Physician is also the
Great Bible Teacher. Just as your church is not the Church (Matthew
16:18) Christ is building, your Bible teacher is not the Great Bible
Teacher, and your lord (satan) is not LORD Almighty GOD.

wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 27, 2011, 7:22:08 AM12/27/11