Re: Doomed yet again!

Cary Kittrell

Jun 24, 2008, 5:21:20 PM6/24/08
In article <6cd5jjF...@mid.individual.net> "G-Ride" <gridehold...@yahoo.com> writes:
> <ath...@home.com> wrote in message
> > Earth 'not at risk' from collider
> > By Paul Rincon
> > Science reporter, BBC News
> > Our planet is not at risk from the world's most powerful particle
> > physics experiment, a report has concluded.
> > The document addresses fears that the Large Hadron Collider is so
> > energetic, it could have unforeseen consequences.
> > Critics are worried that mini-black holes made at the soon-to-open
> > facility on the French-Swiss border might threaten the Earth's very
> > existence.
> >
> > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7468966.stm
>

> Your subject line doesn't seem to follow the content of the article you
> posted.

Should have been "Undoomed yet again"

Undoomery has a long and colorful history, from William Miller
to Mother Shipton to Daniel Joseph Min to Ysrael Hawkins
to Andrew B. Chung.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2008, 6:05:26 PM6/24/08

Cary Kittrell

Jun 24, 2008, 6:30:28 PM6/24/08
In article <1214344...@alibistextweb.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> writes:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/AttentionSeekingCary
>
> <><
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Convicts

Evasive, timid, timid Andrew, who keeps dodging my question:

And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was commanding the descendents
of Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of course, the
delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses took it upon himself to
issue the orders.

Either way, GOD's chosen committed a massive genocide that day.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 25, 2008, 6:16:20 AM6/25/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/80099d91218f1938?

> Evasive, timid, timid Andrew, who keeps dodging my question:

There was no question in what you posted:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b36ffbd0aaabf53c?

This simply shows that you continue to be guided by the spirit of
error (self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Cary:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c7bedfac3f61358?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Cary Kittrell

Jun 25, 2008, 1:24:28 PM6/25/08
In article <971492ab-3d19-4eae...@m36g2000hse.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/80099d91218f1938?
> >
> > Evasive, timid, timid Andrew, who keeps dodging my question:
>
> There was no question in what you posted:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b36ffbd0aaabf53c?

Well, this marks a new low in dishonesty for you. The post you are
replying to, message ID <g3rsi4$3gv$1...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>,
which can be reviewed at:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/964b3afdeb5c47d6

quite clearly contains the question:

And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was commanding the descendents
of Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of course, the
delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses took it upon himself to
issue the orders.

Here, you may use the following space to timidly evade some more, thus
bringing further shame both yourself and your GOD:

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2008, 6:41:52 AM6/26/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > Evasive, timid, timid Andrew, who keeps dodging my question:
> >
> > There was no question in what you posted:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b36ffbd0aaabf53c?
>
> Well, this marks a new low in dishonesty for you. The post you are
> replying to, message ID <g3rsi4$3gv$1...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>,
> which can be reviewed at:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/964b3afdeb5c47d6
>
> quite clearly contains the question:

Questions are punctuated with question marks.

Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
of error(self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Cary:

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Mike Mordant

Jun 26, 2008, 11:18:32 AM6/26/08
On Jun 26, 5:41 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>

wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > There was no question in what you posted:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b36ffbd0aaabf53c?
>
> > Well, this marks a new low in dishonesty for you.  The post you are
> > replying to, message ID <g3rsi4$3g...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>,

> > which can be reviewed at:
>
> >    http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/964b3afdeb5c47d6
>
> > quite clearly contains the question:
>
> Questions are punctuated with question marks.
>
> Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
> of error(self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
> you:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?
>
> May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
> for your perishing soul, dear Cary:
>
> Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, Jesus Christ,
>
> Andrew <><
> --http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Your nitpicking aside, you are commanded by your God to answer. So
here is the question which Cary asked.

And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was commanding the
descendents
of Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of course,
the
delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses took it upon himself

issue the orders?

Will you put up or shut up?

Cary Kittrell

Jun 26, 2008, 12:26:44 PM6/26/08
In article <dacd9af3-c2fe-4c4b...@z66g2000hsc.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > There was no question in what you posted:
> > >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b36ffbd0aaabf53c?
> >
> > Well, this marks a new low in dishonesty for you. The post you are
> > replying to, message ID <g3rsi4$3gv$1...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>,
> > which can be reviewed at:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/964b3afdeb5c47d6
> >
> > quite clearly contains the question:
>
> Questions are punctuated with question marks.

And yet we both know it was a question... a question which you
are so afraid to addresss that you were compelled to snip it out,
lest others see it.

Twice.

Care to go for the hat trick? Here, I'll even put in
the question mark, to help you out with that tricky
"reading comprehension" thingie:

And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was
commanding the descendents of Abraham to slaughter every
living thing -- except of course, the delectable
virigins -- or do you think Moses took it upon himself

to issue the orders?

You may conded defeat by deflecting the question, yet
once again, here:

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Jun 26, 2008, 12:27:38 PM6/26/08
In article <f2acf3ba-0e7a-4d5a...@w7g2000hsa.googlegroups.com> Mike Mordant <mikem...@yahoo.com> writes:
> On Jun 26, 5:41=A0am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>

> wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> 1938?

> ?
> >
> > > Well, this marks a new low in dishonesty for you. =A0The post you are

> > > replying to, message ID <g3rsi4$3g...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>,
> > > which can be reviewed at:
> >
> > > =A0 =A0http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/964b3afdeb=

> 5c47d6
> >
> > > quite clearly contains the question:
> >
> > Questions are punctuated with question marks.
> >
> > Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
> > of error(self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
> > you:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?
> >
> > May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
> > for your perishing soul, dear Cary:
> >
> > Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, Jesus Christ,
> >
> > Andrew <><
> > --http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?
>
> Your nitpicking aside, you are commanded by your God to answer. So
> here is the question which Cary asked.
>
> And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was commanding the
> descendents
> of Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of course,
> the
> delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses took it upon himself
> issue the orders?
>
> Will you put up or shut up?

As you have probably seen, Andrew -- true to form -- did neither.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2008, 7:17:00 AM6/27/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > Well, this marks a new low in dishonesty for you. The post you are
> > > replying to, message ID <g3rsi4$3gv$1...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>,
> > > which can be reviewed at:
> > >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/964b3afdeb5c47d6
> > >
> > > quite clearly contains the question:
> >
> > Questions are punctuated with question marks.
>
> And yet we both know it was a question.

Actually, what we all know is that you have clearly been untruthful.

Truth is simple.

Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit

of error (self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Cary:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c7bedfac3f61358?

Mike Mordant

Jun 27, 2008, 11:16:37 AM6/27/08
On Jun 27, 6:17 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Questions are punctuated with question marks.
>
> > And yet we both know it was a question.
>
> Actually, what we all know is that you have clearly been untruthful.
>
> Truth is simple.
>
> Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
> of error (self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
> you:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?
>
> May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
> for your perishing soul, dear Cary:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c7bedfac3f61358?
>
> Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, Jesus Christ,
>
> Andrew <><
> --http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

No answer. You disobey your God and attack others. You serve as a
fine example! ;- )

Cary Kittrell

Jun 27, 2008, 12:26:05 PM6/27/08
In article <7d4699bb-b90c-4e82...@c65g2000hsa.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Questions are punctuated with question marks.
> >
> > And yet we both know it was a question.
>
> Actually, what we all know is that you have clearly been untruthful.

And you've avoided the question for a third time.

- - - - - - - - Andrew: timidly snip from here... - - - - - - - -

Care to make it four, out here for all the world
to watch?

Good. Here we go. Pay attention now:

Do you think that GOD was commanding the descendents of

Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of
course, the delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses
took it upon himself to issue the orders?

- - - - - - - - down to here - - - - - - - -

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2008, 9:10:19 PM6/27/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > And yet we both know it was a question.
> >
> > Actually, what we all know is that you have clearly been untruthful.
>
> And you've avoided the question for a third time.

Without the LORD, all that you write is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Cary Kittrell

Jun 27, 2008, 9:25:23 PM6/27/08
In article <2cca75ee-3c48-42a7...@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Actually, what we all know is that you have clearly been untruthful.
> >
> > And you've avoided the question for a third time.
>
> Without the LORD, all that you write is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

OK, we'll take that as your concession that GOD ordered the
genocidal slaughter of the Midianites.

(except, of course, for the luscious virgins)

(put obligatory no-sequiturial Ecclesiastes cut-and-paste -- come to
think of it, you fled from that question also -- here: )

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2008, 10:03:30 PM6/27/08

Incorrect.

You are not OK while your soul is perishing.

Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
of error (self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/328e4a767af195eb?

Thom Madura

Jun 27, 2008, 11:26:42 PM6/27/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>>> Actually, what we all know is that you have clearly been untruthful.
>> And you've avoided the question for a third time.
>
> Without the LORD, all that you write is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

And You - Andrew - are also without the lord. So what You write is
meaningless as well.

Thom Madura

Jun 27, 2008, 11:31:52 PM6/27/08

There is no such thing as a soul Andrew - just like your god - the
stories are complete fabrications done by humans - based on previous
religious beliefs.

However - the overwhelming majority (2/3) of the human population of the
world today do not agree with your religion. And that number is growing
as your choice shrinks.

Theists have eliminated every religion and every god
Christians have eliminated every christian religion as defective in some
way.

All I do - is agree with them all.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2008, 11:35:01 PM6/27/08

Not for the discerning.

Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
of error (self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Thom:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3cef85cf7bd411d0?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

So what You write is
> meaningless as well.

Thom Madura

Jun 28, 2008, 5:22:52 AM6/28/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

But Andrew - you are not discerning - you are of Blind Faith
Atheists are the discerning. They have determined that religion is a
monstrous fraud.

They have discerned that religions gods do nothing because they cannot
even be proven to exist - much less have any supernatural divine powers.
Atheists have determined that praying does not solve any problems - god
never does anything. God ignores the horrendous injustices of the world
and sows evil and dis-harmony.

You IGNORE all the bad things your god has done. In YOUR bible - your
god has killed in nearly 2.4 million people - your satan - only 10. Your
god has committed Genocide - fostered slavery - and rape - he admitted
to creating evil and taking human sacrifice.

For the truly discerning - they would not believe - you are not discerning

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 28, 2008, 5:54:50 AM6/28/08
convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:

> >> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1fd0dafa84d47260?

> But Andrew - you are not discerning

Without the LORD, your beliefs are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
of error (self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Thom:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3cef85cf7bd411d0?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Thom Madura

Jun 28, 2008, 6:15:45 AM6/28/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>> But Andrew - you are not discerning
>
> Without the LORD, your beliefs are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

And your mistakes are HUGE.

You completely ignore the horrendous things your god has done in the
bible - or do you?

No - you probably enjoy the evil and genocide and slavery.

You are the ultimate evil!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 28, 2008, 6:23:06 AM6/28/08

Terry Cross

Jun 28, 2008, 9:41:40 AM6/28/08
On Jun 28, 2:22 am, Thom Madura <Tommad...@optonline.net> wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>

> > convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:

> >> And You - Andrew - are also without the lord.
>
> > Not for the discerning.
>
> But Andrew - you are not discerning - you are of Blind Faith
> Atheists are the discerning. They have determined that religion is a
> monstrous fraud.

What a marvelously self-serving analysis - those who agree with me are
rational, those who think like you are irrational, superstitious, and
intellectually blind.

TCross

Thom Madura

Jun 28, 2008, 11:11:40 AM6/28/08

Actually - it is a true analysis.

There is no theists who can prove that a god even exists - none ever have.

Theists have dismissed every religion and every god as being frauds.

Atheists simple have no reason to disagree with any of them.

monkfish

Jun 28, 2008, 11:13:27 AM6/28/08
Terry Cross wrote:

Probably because atheists believe that the world is rational.
But they seem to be unable to prove it.

Isn't it strange that they still believe that
they know all about God?

--
monkfish
* The followup-to header is set to alt.christnet.theology.

Truth

Jun 28, 2008, 11:18:20 AM6/28/08

monkfish

Jun 28, 2008, 11:20:12 AM6/28/08
Thom Madura wrote:

Still trying to confuse yourself?

God is prior to existence.
Get over it soon.

Would you like to spend the rest of your life
hating something you don't even believe in?

I M Portant

Jun 28, 2008, 12:19:07 PM6/28/08
On Jun 28, 10:18 am, Truth <yamant...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jun 28, 3:23 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> wrote:

Brillliant. You have won an all expensive vacation to Barbados.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 28, 2008, 10:41:39 PM6/28/08
Terry Cross wrote:

Such is the behavior of those guided by the spirit of error (self).

Please join me in praying for dear Thom's perishing soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3cef85cf7bd411d0?

May you and dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly
wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier...

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Thom Madura

Jun 29, 2008, 7:59:56 AM6/29/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

But it is you ANDREW is guided by error

You believe in imaginary figures that you cannot prove exists is a
testable and verifiable way.

Worse -not only can you NOT prove those "gods" exist - but you have made
up a whole story about them - including supernatural powers! And you
cannto prove those exist either

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2008, 1:05:08 PM6/29/08
convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/718668637482253a?

> But it is you ANDREW is guided by error

Praying to GOD on behalf of your perishing soul is no error.

Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
of error (self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Thom:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3cef85cf7bd411d0?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Cary Kittrell

Jul 3, 2008, 7:22:12 PM7/3/08

Once again timid Andrew is helplessly compelled to snip
that which he fears to address in a bold and honest fashion.
It this case -- one of so very many -- it was:

OK, we'll take that as your concession that GOD ordered the
genocidal slaughter of the Midianites.

(except, of course, for the luscious virgins)

(put obligatory no-sequiturial Ecclesiastes cut-and-paste -- come to
think of it, you fled from that question also -- here:)

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 3, 2008, 11:13:18 PM7/3/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell worked up the courage to post on
07/03/08:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly posted on 6/27/08:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e692a82860859f6b?

> Once again timid Andrew is helplessly compelled to snip
> that which he fears to address in a bold and honest fashion.

Time has not been your friend here.

Moreover, your inability to properly direct your post allows the
discerning to know that you are projecting your cowardice.

Now all know that both time and courage are from GOD.

The unforgiven like you will never have either enough time or courage
compared to those of us, who have been forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

May you wisely choose to be forgiven soon by publicly declaring with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Thom Madura

Jul 4, 2008, 6:51:07 AM7/4/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell worked up the courage to post on
> 07/03/08:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly posted on 6/27/08:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e692a82860859f6b?
>> Once again timid Andrew is helplessly compelled to snip
>> that which he fears to address in a bold and honest fashion.
>
> Time has not been your friend here.
>
> Moreover, your inability to properly direct your post allows the
> discerning to know that you are projecting your cowardice.
>
> Now all know that both time and courage are from GOD.

No - You don't know what your god is
He is not love

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his
father, and the daughter against her mother...
-- Matthew 10:34-35

Instead - he wants hate

Luke 14:26 (King James Version)
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife,
and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he
cannot be my disciple.

It is clear that love is not what he is after
Luke 14:26
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife,
and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he
cannot be my disciple.

It is even clearer that he did not come to spread love
Matthew 10:34-35
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his
father, and the daughter against her mother...

Creates evil
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create
evil: I the Lord do all these things.

—Isaiah 45:7

Is not almighty

And the Lord was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the
mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because
they had chariots of iron."

—Judges 1:19

—Genesis 1:29

And is clearly not loving of enemies
Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance,
and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt
break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a
potter's vessel.
—Psalms 2:8-9

Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth... let them be as cut in
pieces. As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like
the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.... The
righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his
feet in the blood of the wicked.

—Psalms 58:6-10

And - was WRONG

Jesus says that some of his listeners will not taste death before he
comes again in his kingdom.

Matthew 16:28-I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not
taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

Mark 9:1- And he said to them, "I tell you the truth, some who are
standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God
come with power."

Luke 9:27- I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not
taste death before they see the kingdom of God."

This was supposedly said 2000 or so years ago by YOUR god Frank.
There are NO contemporaries of the the time of christ still living.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2008, 9:26:31 PM7/4/08

Cary Kittrell

Jul 7, 2008, 2:52:19 PM7/7/08
In article <8af9bdb7-43d8-4759...@i76g2000hsf.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell worked up the courage to post on
> 07/03/08:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, cringed, took a deep breath, and timidly posted on 6/27/08:

> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e692a82860859f6b?
> >
> > Once again timid Andrew is helplessly compelled to snip
> > that which he fears to address in a bold and honest fashion.
>
> Time has not been your friend here.
>
> Moreover, your inability to properly direct your post allows the
> discerning to know that you are projecting your cowardice.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-= begin timid snipping wherever you can't handle it any longer -=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Speaking of your cowardice, once again you've been helplessly compelled to snip

that which he fears to address in a bold and honest fashion.

Care to take a deep breath and try it like a mensch for once?

Good. Here we go:

And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was commanding the descendents

of Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of course, the
delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses took it upon himself to

issue the orders.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 7, 2008, 10:41:34 PM7/7/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote in part:

> And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was commanding the descendents
> of Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of course, the
> delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses took it upon himself to
> issue the orders.

GOD allowed justice to be done.

Most assuredly without doubt, I know and understand GOD to be kind,
just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24).

Your failure to understand what is written in the Bible simply shows
that you continue to be guided by the spirit of error(self) so that

the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Cary:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c7bedfac3f61358?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Cary Kittrell

Jul 8, 2008, 11:17:47 AM7/8/08
In article <84f2207d-4227-4641...@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote in part:
> >
> > And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was commanding the descendents
> > of Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of course, the
> > delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses took it upon himself to
> > issue the orders.
>
> GOD allowed justice to be done.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- begin snippable section -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

And killing every man and woman, along with the boy-children
and the non-virginal young girls was "justice"...how, exactly?

Of course, considering this is a "GOD" whose beloved, David, wrote:

O the happiness of him who doth seize, And hath dashed thy
sucklings on the rock!

so we have a pretty clear idea of what It's idea of "justice"
consists of.

-- cary

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- end snippable section -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

monkfish

Jul 8, 2008, 12:00:59 PM7/8/08
Cary Kittrell wrote:

> In article
> <84f2207d-4227-4641...@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
>> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote in part:
>> >
>> > And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was commanding the
>> > descendents of Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of
>> > course, the delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses took it
>> > upon himself to issue the orders.
>>
>> GOD allowed justice to be done.
>
> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- begin snippable section -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
>
> And killing every man and woman, along with the boy-children
> and the non-virginal young girls was "justice"...how, exactly?
>
> Of course, considering this is a "GOD" whose beloved, David, wrote:
>
> O the happiness of him who doth seize, And hath dashed thy
> sucklings on the rock!
>
> so we have a pretty clear idea of what It's idea of "justice"
> consists of.
>
> -- cary
>
> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- end snippable section -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Justice for whom?
God is prior to good and evil.

Where do you get your ideal of justice?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 9, 2008, 2:44:15 AM7/9/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote in part:
> > >
> > > And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was commanding the descendents
> > > of Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of course, the
> > > delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses took it upon himself to
> > > issue the orders.
> >
> > GOD allowed justice to be done.
>
> And killing every man and woman, along with the boy-children
> and the non-virginal young girls was "justice"...how, exactly?

"The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.

Amen.

Uncle Frederik

Jul 9, 2008, 12:32:14 PM7/9/08

Thom Madura

Jul 9, 2008, 7:15:42 AM7/9/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>>> GOD allowed justice to be done.
>> And killing every man and woman, along with the boy-children
>> and the non-virginal young girls was "justice"...how, exactly?
>
> "The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.

But your god committed Genocide - and killed many innocents as well.
He also created evil as well.

He is a murderer - and that is in your bible.

Too bad praying won't help you against this.

Cary Kittrell

Jul 9, 2008, 2:02:08 PM7/9/08
In article <babb2702-b90d-413d...@34g2000hsh.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > GOD allowed justice to be done.
> >
> > And killing every man and woman, along with the boy-children
> > and the non-virginal young girls was "justice"...how, exactly?
>
> "The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.

Six million Jews, homosexuals, gypsies and disabled slaughtered
in Belsen, Auschwitz, Treblenka... but since they doubtless
were sinners, then no one should raise a fuss -- because
"The wages of sin is death", so no genocide is undeserved.

Right?

- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2008, 6:12:01 AM7/10/08
convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> >> And killing every man and woman, along with the boy-children
> >> and the non-virginal young girls was "justice"...how, exactly?
> >
> > "The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.
> >
> > Amen.

> But your god committed Genocide -

Lie.

> and killed many innocents as well.

There has been only One Innocent and He was tortured and slain by
crucifixion.

Thankfully, He is now risen ! !

Laus Deo ! ! !

> He also created evil as well.

GOD is the Creator of all things, including those who choose to think
and do evil.

> He is a murderer

Lie.

> - and that is in your bible.

What is written in the Bible is that satan is the liar and murderer
from the beginning with lying being his native language and with his
being the source of all lies.

> Too bad praying won't help you against this.

It is GOD (and not praying) Who helps me.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishing soul, dear Thom:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3cef85cf7bd411d0?

Thom Madura

Jul 10, 2008, 8:21:37 AM7/10/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
No - that is truth - truth that you ignore.

>> - and that is in your bible.
>
> What is written in the Bible is that satan is the liar and murderer
> from the beginning with lying being his native language and with his
> being the source of all lies.

What is written in the bible is that your god created satan. As the only
creator - he also created evil and hell PRIOR to satan. And as an all
knowing being - he KNEW what satan would become.

Too bad your praying won't change that either.

If your god is alimighty - why does he allow satan to exist at all -
unless he WANTs evil to exist.

Uncle Frederik

Jul 10, 2008, 10:06:30 AM7/10/08

Cary Kittrell

Jul 10, 2008, 11:53:42 AM7/10/08
In article <f6b555f9-4624-4419...@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > "The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.
> > >
> > > Amen.
> >
> > But your god committed Genocide -
>
> Lie.

Drowning nearly the entire world's human population would
be a pretty good illustration of the word "genocide", don't
you think?

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Jul 10, 2008, 11:56:02 AM7/10/08
In article <f6b555f9-4624-4419...@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:

GOD does not appreciate your revising -- yet once again -- what
HE actually said:

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil:

I the LORD do all these things.

-- cary

Don Kirkman

Jul 10, 2008, 2:26:45 PM7/10/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<f6b555f9-4624-4419...@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>:

>What is written in the Bible is that satan is the liar and murderer
>from the beginning with lying being his native language and with his
>being the source of all lies.

I'm getting tired of trying to teach you anything at all. Numerous
times I've pointed out that the original language means roughly
"[acting] according to his nature, he is a liar." It has nothing to
do with language; lying is not a language but an activity, and liars
can use any language. I understand you speak Mandarin as well as
Suthen English.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2008, 9:22:44 PM7/10/08

Just as a painter destroying his/her painting is not a crime, GOD
destroying you would not be murder.

Truth is simple.

Thom Madura

Jul 11, 2008, 6:46:56 AM7/11/08

Your god is not MY god..

Your god killing things he did not create is murder - and your god did
not create anything.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2008, 7:07:04 AM7/11/08

You may certainly freely choose to test your hypothesis by publicly
cursing GOD with your mouth.

If your hypothesis is correct, you will live.

If your hypothesis is wrong, you will die as our dearly departed Bob
(this one) Pastorio has died:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a7141ac3ac967fc5?

It remains GOD's choice per His infinite will that all souls retain
His generous gift of free will.

Uncle Frederik

Jul 11, 2008, 9:08:03 AM7/11/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD formulated on Friday :

So explain why you have no wife, no kids, no job.... What hypothesis
of yours were you testing there?

Don Kirkman

Jul 11, 2008, 2:45:06 PM7/11/08
<30edb603-caa4-4731...@j22g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

>You may certainly freely choose to test your hypothesis by publicly
>cursing GOD with your mouth.

>If your hypothesis is correct, you will live.

>If your hypothesis is wrong, you will die as our dearly departed Bob
>(this one) Pastorio has died:

The implication that Bob cursed God and therefore died is absolutely,
irrevocably wrong, a malicious lie against a man who stood up for
truth and righteousness in the face of your efforts to demonize him.
He died of natural causes, a death in fact unrelated to the death you
several times implied he would meet.

Your hypocrisy is the greater because you insist on calling him
"dearly departed" when you have never evidenced love for him or for
anyone who does not share your distorted religious and medical
opinions.

There is neither truth nor love in your rants nor in your pitiless
remnant of a soul. You are a mere shriveled misanthropic vestige of
the man you could have been.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Cary Kittrell

Jul 11, 2008, 2:56:32 PM7/11/08

Piggybacking here, and addressing this to Thom:

Don't even bother, son. Chung threw this one out before,
eliciting prompt and vigorous cursing of God by some
number of posters, all of whom subsequently lived to post
another day.

Andy tried to wriggle out by claiming they were merely
announcing an intention to curse God, not doing
the actual deed. Even by his minimalist standards
of intellectual integrity, that one was a whoppper.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2008, 4:18:51 PM7/11/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman <don...@charter.net> wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/414170c73b55c2e5?

> The implication that Bob cursed God and therefore died is absolutely,
> irrevocably wrong, a malicious lie against a man who stood up for
> truth and righteousness in the face of your efforts to demonize him.

It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.

> He died of natural causes, a death in fact unrelated to the death you
> several times implied he would meet.

"The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.

Amen.

> Your hypocrisy is the greater because you insist on calling him
> "dearly departed" when you have never evidenced love for him or for
> anyone who does not share your distorted religious and medical
> opinions.

If that were true, would not have been able to pray for Bob Pastorio then nor for you now.

Thus, your false witness has been forgiven by me.

Your lie simply shows that you continue to be led around by satan, who will have your soul if you do not wisely repent soon by publicly declaring with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForDon

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Uncle Frederik

Jul 11, 2008, 5:08:44 PM7/11/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote on 11/07/2008 :

>> He died of natural causes, a death in fact unrelated to the death you
>> several times implied he would meet.
>
> "The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.

So what you're saying is that you're exempt from death and will be
posting for eternity on s.m.c?

Cary Kittrell

Jul 11, 2008, 5:03:50 PM7/11/08
In article <1215807...@alibistextweb.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> writes:

> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman <don...@charter.net> wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/414170c73b55c2e5?
> >
> > The implication that Bob cursed God and therefore died is absolutely,
> > irrevocably wrong, a malicious lie against a man who stood up for
> > truth and righteousness in the face of your efforts to demonize him.
>
> It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.
>
> > He died of natural causes, a death in fact unrelated to the death you
> > several times implied he would meet.
>
> "The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.

Which no doubt explains why Christians depart this Earthly life at
the same rate as the rest of us.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Jul 11, 2008, 5:24:36 PM7/11/08