Re: Doomed yet again!

Cary Kittrell

Jun 24, 2008, 5:21:20 PM6/24/08
In article <6cd5jjF...@mid.individual.net> "G-Ride" <gridehold...@yahoo.com> writes:
> <ath...@home.com> wrote in message
> > Earth 'not at risk' from collider
> > By Paul Rincon
> > Science reporter, BBC News
> > Our planet is not at risk from the world's most powerful particle
> > physics experiment, a report has concluded.
> > The document addresses fears that the Large Hadron Collider is so
> > energetic, it could have unforeseen consequences.
> > Critics are worried that mini-black holes made at the soon-to-open
> > facility on the French-Swiss border might threaten the Earth's very
> > existence.
> >
> > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7468966.stm
>

> Your subject line doesn't seem to follow the content of the article you
> posted.

Should have been "Undoomed yet again"

Undoomery has a long and colorful history, from William Miller
to Mother Shipton to Daniel Joseph Min to Ysrael Hawkins
to Andrew B. Chung.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2008, 6:05:26 PM6/24/08

Cary Kittrell

Jun 24, 2008, 6:30:28 PM6/24/08
In article <1214344...@alibistextweb.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> writes:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/AttentionSeekingCary
>
> <><
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Convicts

Evasive, timid, timid Andrew, who keeps dodging my question:

And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was commanding the descendents
of Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of course, the
delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses took it upon himself to
issue the orders.

Either way, GOD's chosen committed a massive genocide that day.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 25, 2008, 6:16:20 AM6/25/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/80099d91218f1938?

> Evasive, timid, timid Andrew, who keeps dodging my question:

There was no question in what you posted:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b36ffbd0aaabf53c?

This simply shows that you continue to be guided by the spirit of
error (self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Cary:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c7bedfac3f61358?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Cary Kittrell

Jun 25, 2008, 1:24:28 PM6/25/08
In article <971492ab-3d19-4eae...@m36g2000hse.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/80099d91218f1938?
> >
> > Evasive, timid, timid Andrew, who keeps dodging my question:
>
> There was no question in what you posted:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b36ffbd0aaabf53c?

Well, this marks a new low in dishonesty for you. The post you are
replying to, message ID <g3rsi4$3gv$1...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>,
which can be reviewed at:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/964b3afdeb5c47d6

quite clearly contains the question:

And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was commanding the descendents
of Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of course, the
delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses took it upon himself to
issue the orders.

Here, you may use the following space to timidly evade some more, thus
bringing further shame both yourself and your GOD:

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2008, 6:41:52 AM6/26/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > Evasive, timid, timid Andrew, who keeps dodging my question:
> >
> > There was no question in what you posted:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b36ffbd0aaabf53c?
>
> Well, this marks a new low in dishonesty for you. The post you are
> replying to, message ID <g3rsi4$3gv$1...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>,
> which can be reviewed at:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/964b3afdeb5c47d6
>
> quite clearly contains the question:

Questions are punctuated with question marks.

Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
of error(self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Cary:

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Mike Mordant

Jun 26, 2008, 11:18:32 AM6/26/08
On Jun 26, 5:41 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>

wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > There was no question in what you posted:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b36ffbd0aaabf53c?
>
> > Well, this marks a new low in dishonesty for you.  The post you are
> > replying to, message ID <g3rsi4$3g...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>,

> > which can be reviewed at:
>
> >    http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/964b3afdeb5c47d6
>
> > quite clearly contains the question:
>
> Questions are punctuated with question marks.
>
> Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
> of error(self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
> you:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?
>
> May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
> for your perishing soul, dear Cary:
>
> Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, Jesus Christ,
>
> Andrew <><
> --http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Your nitpicking aside, you are commanded by your God to answer. So
here is the question which Cary asked.

And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was commanding the
descendents
of Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of course,
the
delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses took it upon himself

issue the orders?

Will you put up or shut up?

Cary Kittrell

Jun 26, 2008, 12:26:44 PM6/26/08
In article <dacd9af3-c2fe-4c4b...@z66g2000hsc.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > There was no question in what you posted:
> > >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b36ffbd0aaabf53c?
> >
> > Well, this marks a new low in dishonesty for you. The post you are
> > replying to, message ID <g3rsi4$3gv$1...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>,
> > which can be reviewed at:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/964b3afdeb5c47d6
> >
> > quite clearly contains the question:
>
> Questions are punctuated with question marks.

And yet we both know it was a question... a question which you
are so afraid to addresss that you were compelled to snip it out,
lest others see it.

Twice.

Care to go for the hat trick? Here, I'll even put in
the question mark, to help you out with that tricky
"reading comprehension" thingie:

And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was
commanding the descendents of Abraham to slaughter every
living thing -- except of course, the delectable
virigins -- or do you think Moses took it upon himself

to issue the orders?

You may conded defeat by deflecting the question, yet
once again, here:

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Jun 26, 2008, 12:27:38 PM6/26/08
In article <f2acf3ba-0e7a-4d5a...@w7g2000hsa.googlegroups.com> Mike Mordant <mikem...@yahoo.com> writes:
> On Jun 26, 5:41=A0am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>

> wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> 1938?

> ?
> >
> > > Well, this marks a new low in dishonesty for you. =A0The post you are

> > > replying to, message ID <g3rsi4$3g...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>,
> > > which can be reviewed at:
> >
> > > =A0 =A0http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/964b3afdeb=

> 5c47d6
> >
> > > quite clearly contains the question:
> >
> > Questions are punctuated with question marks.
> >
> > Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
> > of error(self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
> > you:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?
> >
> > May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
> > for your perishing soul, dear Cary:
> >
> > Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, Jesus Christ,
> >
> > Andrew <><
> > --http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?
>
> Your nitpicking aside, you are commanded by your God to answer. So
> here is the question which Cary asked.
>
> And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was commanding the
> descendents
> of Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of course,
> the
> delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses took it upon himself
> issue the orders?
>
> Will you put up or shut up?

As you have probably seen, Andrew -- true to form -- did neither.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2008, 7:17:00 AM6/27/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > Well, this marks a new low in dishonesty for you. The post you are
> > > replying to, message ID <g3rsi4$3gv$1...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>,
> > > which can be reviewed at:
> > >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/964b3afdeb5c47d6
> > >
> > > quite clearly contains the question:
> >
> > Questions are punctuated with question marks.
>
> And yet we both know it was a question.

Actually, what we all know is that you have clearly been untruthful.

Truth is simple.

Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit

of error (self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Cary:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c7bedfac3f61358?

Mike Mordant

Jun 27, 2008, 11:16:37 AM6/27/08
On Jun 27, 6:17 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Questions are punctuated with question marks.
>
> > And yet we both know it was a question.
>
> Actually, what we all know is that you have clearly been untruthful.
>
> Truth is simple.
>
> Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
> of error (self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
> you:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?
>
> May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
> for your perishing soul, dear Cary:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c7bedfac3f61358?
>
> Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, Jesus Christ,
>
> Andrew <><
> --http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

No answer. You disobey your God and attack others. You serve as a
fine example! ;- )

Cary Kittrell

Jun 27, 2008, 12:26:05 PM6/27/08
In article <7d4699bb-b90c-4e82...@c65g2000hsa.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Questions are punctuated with question marks.
> >
> > And yet we both know it was a question.
>
> Actually, what we all know is that you have clearly been untruthful.

And you've avoided the question for a third time.

- - - - - - - - Andrew: timidly snip from here... - - - - - - - -

Care to make it four, out here for all the world
to watch?

Good. Here we go. Pay attention now:

Do you think that GOD was commanding the descendents of

Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of
course, the delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses
took it upon himself to issue the orders?

- - - - - - - - down to here - - - - - - - -

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2008, 9:10:19 PM6/27/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > And yet we both know it was a question.
> >
> > Actually, what we all know is that you have clearly been untruthful.
>
> And you've avoided the question for a third time.

Without the LORD, all that you write is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Cary Kittrell

Jun 27, 2008, 9:25:23 PM6/27/08
In article <2cca75ee-3c48-42a7...@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Actually, what we all know is that you have clearly been untruthful.
> >
> > And you've avoided the question for a third time.
>
> Without the LORD, all that you write is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

OK, we'll take that as your concession that GOD ordered the
genocidal slaughter of the Midianites.

(except, of course, for the luscious virgins)

(put obligatory no-sequiturial Ecclesiastes cut-and-paste -- come to
think of it, you fled from that question also -- here: )

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2008, 10:03:30 PM6/27/08

Incorrect.

You are not OK while your soul is perishing.

Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
of error (self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/328e4a767af195eb?

Thom Madura

Jun 27, 2008, 11:26:42 PM6/27/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>>> Actually, what we all know is that you have clearly been untruthful.
>> And you've avoided the question for a third time.
>
> Without the LORD, all that you write is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

And You - Andrew - are also without the lord. So what You write is
meaningless as well.

Thom Madura

Jun 27, 2008, 11:31:52 PM6/27/08

There is no such thing as a soul Andrew - just like your god - the
stories are complete fabrications done by humans - based on previous
religious beliefs.

However - the overwhelming majority (2/3) of the human population of the
world today do not agree with your religion. And that number is growing
as your choice shrinks.

Theists have eliminated every religion and every god
Christians have eliminated every christian religion as defective in some
way.

All I do - is agree with them all.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2008, 11:35:01 PM6/27/08

Not for the discerning.

Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
of error (self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Thom:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3cef85cf7bd411d0?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

So what You write is
> meaningless as well.

Thom Madura

Jun 28, 2008, 5:22:52 AM6/28/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

But Andrew - you are not discerning - you are of Blind Faith
Atheists are the discerning. They have determined that religion is a
monstrous fraud.

They have discerned that religions gods do nothing because they cannot
even be proven to exist - much less have any supernatural divine powers.
Atheists have determined that praying does not solve any problems - god
never does anything. God ignores the horrendous injustices of the world
and sows evil and dis-harmony.

You IGNORE all the bad things your god has done. In YOUR bible - your
god has killed in nearly 2.4 million people - your satan - only 10. Your
god has committed Genocide - fostered slavery - and rape - he admitted
to creating evil and taking human sacrifice.

For the truly discerning - they would not believe - you are not discerning

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 28, 2008, 5:54:50 AM6/28/08
convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:

> >> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1fd0dafa84d47260?

> But Andrew - you are not discerning

Without the LORD, your beliefs are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
of error (self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Thom:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3cef85cf7bd411d0?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Thom Madura

Jun 28, 2008, 6:15:45 AM6/28/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>> But Andrew - you are not discerning
>
> Without the LORD, your beliefs are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

And your mistakes are HUGE.

You completely ignore the horrendous things your god has done in the
bible - or do you?

No - you probably enjoy the evil and genocide and slavery.

You are the ultimate evil!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 28, 2008, 6:23:06 AM6/28/08

Terry Cross

Jun 28, 2008, 9:41:40 AM6/28/08
On Jun 28, 2:22 am, Thom Madura <Tommad...@optonline.net> wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>

> > convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:

> >> And You - Andrew - are also without the lord.
>
> > Not for the discerning.
>
> But Andrew - you are not discerning - you are of Blind Faith
> Atheists are the discerning. They have determined that religion is a
> monstrous fraud.

What a marvelously self-serving analysis - those who agree with me are
rational, those who think like you are irrational, superstitious, and
intellectually blind.

TCross

Thom Madura

Jun 28, 2008, 11:11:40 AM6/28/08

Actually - it is a true analysis.

There is no theists who can prove that a god even exists - none ever have.

Theists have dismissed every religion and every god as being frauds.

Atheists simple have no reason to disagree with any of them.

monkfish

Jun 28, 2008, 11:13:27 AM6/28/08
Terry Cross wrote:

Probably because atheists believe that the world is rational.
But they seem to be unable to prove it.

Isn't it strange that they still believe that
they know all about God?

--
monkfish
* The followup-to header is set to alt.christnet.theology.

Truth

Jun 28, 2008, 11:18:20 AM6/28/08

monkfish

Jun 28, 2008, 11:20:12 AM6/28/08
Thom Madura wrote:

Still trying to confuse yourself?

God is prior to existence.
Get over it soon.

Would you like to spend the rest of your life
hating something you don't even believe in?

I M Portant

Jun 28, 2008, 12:19:07 PM6/28/08
On Jun 28, 10:18 am, Truth <yamant...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jun 28, 3:23 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> wrote:

Brillliant. You have won an all expensive vacation to Barbados.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 28, 2008, 10:41:39 PM6/28/08
Terry Cross wrote:

Such is the behavior of those guided by the spirit of error (self).

Please join me in praying for dear Thom's perishing soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3cef85cf7bd411d0?

May you and dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly
wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier...

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Thom Madura

Jun 29, 2008, 7:59:56 AM6/29/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

But it is you ANDREW is guided by error

You believe in imaginary figures that you cannot prove exists is a
testable and verifiable way.

Worse -not only can you NOT prove those "gods" exist - but you have made
up a whole story about them - including supernatural powers! And you
cannto prove those exist either

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2008, 1:05:08 PM6/29/08
convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/718668637482253a?

> But it is you ANDREW is guided by error

Praying to GOD on behalf of your perishing soul is no error.

Your mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by the spirit
of error (self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Thom:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3cef85cf7bd411d0?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Cary Kittrell

Jul 3, 2008, 7:22:12 PM7/3/08

Once again timid Andrew is helplessly compelled to snip
that which he fears to address in a bold and honest fashion.
It this case -- one of so very many -- it was:

OK, we'll take that as your concession that GOD ordered the
genocidal slaughter of the Midianites.

(except, of course, for the luscious virgins)

(put obligatory no-sequiturial Ecclesiastes cut-and-paste -- come to
think of it, you fled from that question also -- here:)

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 3, 2008, 11:13:18 PM7/3/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell worked up the courage to post on
07/03/08:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly posted on 6/27/08:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e692a82860859f6b?

> Once again timid Andrew is helplessly compelled to snip
> that which he fears to address in a bold and honest fashion.

Time has not been your friend here.

Moreover, your inability to properly direct your post allows the
discerning to know that you are projecting your cowardice.

Now all know that both time and courage are from GOD.

The unforgiven like you will never have either enough time or courage
compared to those of us, who have been forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

May you wisely choose to be forgiven soon by publicly declaring with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Thom Madura

Jul 4, 2008, 6:51:07 AM7/4/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell worked up the courage to post on
> 07/03/08:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly posted on 6/27/08:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e692a82860859f6b?
>> Once again timid Andrew is helplessly compelled to snip
>> that which he fears to address in a bold and honest fashion.
>
> Time has not been your friend here.
>
> Moreover, your inability to properly direct your post allows the
> discerning to know that you are projecting your cowardice.
>
> Now all know that both time and courage are from GOD.

No - You don't know what your god is
He is not love

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his
father, and the daughter against her mother...
-- Matthew 10:34-35

Instead - he wants hate

Luke 14:26 (King James Version)
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife,
and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he
cannot be my disciple.

It is clear that love is not what he is after
Luke 14:26
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife,
and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he
cannot be my disciple.

It is even clearer that he did not come to spread love
Matthew 10:34-35
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his
father, and the daughter against her mother...

Creates evil
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create
evil: I the Lord do all these things.

—Isaiah 45:7

Is not almighty

And the Lord was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the
mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because
they had chariots of iron."

—Judges 1:19

—Genesis 1:29

And is clearly not loving of enemies
Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance,
and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt
break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a
potter's vessel.
—Psalms 2:8-9

Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth... let them be as cut in
pieces. As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like
the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.... The
righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his
feet in the blood of the wicked.

—Psalms 58:6-10

And - was WRONG

Jesus says that some of his listeners will not taste death before he
comes again in his kingdom.

Matthew 16:28-I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not
taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

Mark 9:1- And he said to them, "I tell you the truth, some who are
standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God
come with power."

Luke 9:27- I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not
taste death before they see the kingdom of God."

This was supposedly said 2000 or so years ago by YOUR god Frank.
There are NO contemporaries of the the time of christ still living.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2008, 9:26:31 PM7/4/08

Cary Kittrell

Jul 7, 2008, 2:52:19 PM7/7/08
In article <8af9bdb7-43d8-4759...@i76g2000hsf.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell worked up the courage to post on
> 07/03/08:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, cringed, took a deep breath, and timidly posted on 6/27/08:

> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e692a82860859f6b?
> >
> > Once again timid Andrew is helplessly compelled to snip
> > that which he fears to address in a bold and honest fashion.
>
> Time has not been your friend here.
>
> Moreover, your inability to properly direct your post allows the
> discerning to know that you are projecting your cowardice.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-= begin timid snipping wherever you can't handle it any longer -=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Speaking of your cowardice, once again you've been helplessly compelled to snip

that which he fears to address in a bold and honest fashion.

Care to take a deep breath and try it like a mensch for once?

Good. Here we go:

And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was commanding the descendents

of Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of course, the
delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses took it upon himself to

issue the orders.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 7, 2008, 10:41:34 PM7/7/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote in part:

> And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was commanding the descendents
> of Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of course, the
> delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses took it upon himself to
> issue the orders.

GOD allowed justice to be done.

Most assuredly without doubt, I know and understand GOD to be kind,
just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24).

Your failure to understand what is written in the Bible simply shows
that you continue to be guided by the spirit of error(self) so that

the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Cary:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c7bedfac3f61358?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Cary Kittrell

Jul 8, 2008, 11:17:47 AM7/8/08
In article <84f2207d-4227-4641...@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote in part:
> >
> > And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was commanding the descendents
> > of Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of course, the
> > delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses took it upon himself to
> > issue the orders.
>
> GOD allowed justice to be done.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- begin snippable section -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

And killing every man and woman, along with the boy-children
and the non-virginal young girls was "justice"...how, exactly?

Of course, considering this is a "GOD" whose beloved, David, wrote:

O the happiness of him who doth seize, And hath dashed thy
sucklings on the rock!

so we have a pretty clear idea of what It's idea of "justice"
consists of.

-- cary

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- end snippable section -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

monkfish

Jul 8, 2008, 12:00:59 PM7/8/08
Cary Kittrell wrote:

> In article
> <84f2207d-4227-4641...@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
>> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote in part:
>> >
>> > And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was commanding the
>> > descendents of Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of
>> > course, the delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses took it
>> > upon himself to issue the orders.
>>
>> GOD allowed justice to be done.
>
> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- begin snippable section -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
>
> And killing every man and woman, along with the boy-children
> and the non-virginal young girls was "justice"...how, exactly?
>
> Of course, considering this is a "GOD" whose beloved, David, wrote:
>
> O the happiness of him who doth seize, And hath dashed thy
> sucklings on the rock!
>
> so we have a pretty clear idea of what It's idea of "justice"
> consists of.
>
> -- cary
>
> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- end snippable section -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Justice for whom?
God is prior to good and evil.

Where do you get your ideal of justice?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 9, 2008, 2:44:15 AM7/9/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote in part:
> > >
> > > And while we're at it, do you think that GOD was commanding the descendents
> > > of Abraham to slaughter every living thing -- except of course, the
> > > delectable virigins -- or do you think Moses took it upon himself to
> > > issue the orders.
> >
> > GOD allowed justice to be done.
>
> And killing every man and woman, along with the boy-children
> and the non-virginal young girls was "justice"...how, exactly?

"The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.

Amen.

Uncle Frederik

Jul 9, 2008, 12:32:14 PM7/9/08

Thom Madura

Jul 9, 2008, 7:15:42 AM7/9/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>>> GOD allowed justice to be done.
>> And killing every man and woman, along with the boy-children
>> and the non-virginal young girls was "justice"...how, exactly?
>
> "The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.

But your god committed Genocide - and killed many innocents as well.
He also created evil as well.

He is a murderer - and that is in your bible.

Too bad praying won't help you against this.

Cary Kittrell

Jul 9, 2008, 2:02:08 PM7/9/08
In article <babb2702-b90d-413d...@34g2000hsh.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > GOD allowed justice to be done.
> >
> > And killing every man and woman, along with the boy-children
> > and the non-virginal young girls was "justice"...how, exactly?
>
> "The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.

Six million Jews, homosexuals, gypsies and disabled slaughtered
in Belsen, Auschwitz, Treblenka... but since they doubtless
were sinners, then no one should raise a fuss -- because
"The wages of sin is death", so no genocide is undeserved.

Right?

- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2008, 6:12:01 AM7/10/08
convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> >> And killing every man and woman, along with the boy-children
> >> and the non-virginal young girls was "justice"...how, exactly?
> >
> > "The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.
> >
> > Amen.

> But your god committed Genocide -

Lie.

> and killed many innocents as well.

There has been only One Innocent and He was tortured and slain by
crucifixion.

Thankfully, He is now risen ! !

Laus Deo ! ! !

> He also created evil as well.

GOD is the Creator of all things, including those who choose to think
and do evil.

> He is a murderer

Lie.

> - and that is in your bible.

What is written in the Bible is that satan is the liar and murderer
from the beginning with lying being his native language and with his
being the source of all lies.

> Too bad praying won't help you against this.

It is GOD (and not praying) Who helps me.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishing soul, dear Thom:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3cef85cf7bd411d0?

Thom Madura

Jul 10, 2008, 8:21:37 AM7/10/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
No - that is truth - truth that you ignore.

>> - and that is in your bible.
>
> What is written in the Bible is that satan is the liar and murderer
> from the beginning with lying being his native language and with his
> being the source of all lies.

What is written in the bible is that your god created satan. As the only
creator - he also created evil and hell PRIOR to satan. And as an all
knowing being - he KNEW what satan would become.

Too bad your praying won't change that either.

If your god is alimighty - why does he allow satan to exist at all -
unless he WANTs evil to exist.

Uncle Frederik

Jul 10, 2008, 10:06:30 AM7/10/08

Cary Kittrell

Jul 10, 2008, 11:53:42 AM7/10/08
In article <f6b555f9-4624-4419...@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > "The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.
> > >
> > > Amen.
> >
> > But your god committed Genocide -
>
> Lie.

Drowning nearly the entire world's human population would
be a pretty good illustration of the word "genocide", don't
you think?

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Jul 10, 2008, 11:56:02 AM7/10/08
In article <f6b555f9-4624-4419...@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:

GOD does not appreciate your revising -- yet once again -- what
HE actually said:

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil:

I the LORD do all these things.

-- cary

Don Kirkman

Jul 10, 2008, 2:26:45 PM7/10/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<f6b555f9-4624-4419...@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>:

>What is written in the Bible is that satan is the liar and murderer
>from the beginning with lying being his native language and with his
>being the source of all lies.

I'm getting tired of trying to teach you anything at all. Numerous
times I've pointed out that the original language means roughly
"[acting] according to his nature, he is a liar." It has nothing to
do with language; lying is not a language but an activity, and liars
can use any language. I understand you speak Mandarin as well as
Suthen English.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2008, 9:22:44 PM7/10/08

Just as a painter destroying his/her painting is not a crime, GOD
destroying you would not be murder.

Truth is simple.

Thom Madura

Jul 11, 2008, 6:46:56 AM7/11/08

Your god is not MY god..

Your god killing things he did not create is murder - and your god did
not create anything.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2008, 7:07:04 AM7/11/08

You may certainly freely choose to test your hypothesis by publicly
cursing GOD with your mouth.

If your hypothesis is correct, you will live.

If your hypothesis is wrong, you will die as our dearly departed Bob
(this one) Pastorio has died:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a7141ac3ac967fc5?

It remains GOD's choice per His infinite will that all souls retain
His generous gift of free will.

Uncle Frederik

Jul 11, 2008, 9:08:03 AM7/11/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD formulated on Friday :

So explain why you have no wife, no kids, no job.... What hypothesis
of yours were you testing there?

Don Kirkman

Jul 11, 2008, 2:45:06 PM7/11/08
<30edb603-caa4-4731...@j22g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

>You may certainly freely choose to test your hypothesis by publicly
>cursing GOD with your mouth.

>If your hypothesis is correct, you will live.

>If your hypothesis is wrong, you will die as our dearly departed Bob
>(this one) Pastorio has died:

The implication that Bob cursed God and therefore died is absolutely,
irrevocably wrong, a malicious lie against a man who stood up for
truth and righteousness in the face of your efforts to demonize him.
He died of natural causes, a death in fact unrelated to the death you
several times implied he would meet.

Your hypocrisy is the greater because you insist on calling him
"dearly departed" when you have never evidenced love for him or for
anyone who does not share your distorted religious and medical
opinions.

There is neither truth nor love in your rants nor in your pitiless
remnant of a soul. You are a mere shriveled misanthropic vestige of
the man you could have been.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Cary Kittrell

Jul 11, 2008, 2:56:32 PM7/11/08

Piggybacking here, and addressing this to Thom:

Don't even bother, son. Chung threw this one out before,
eliciting prompt and vigorous cursing of God by some
number of posters, all of whom subsequently lived to post
another day.

Andy tried to wriggle out by claiming they were merely
announcing an intention to curse God, not doing
the actual deed. Even by his minimalist standards
of intellectual integrity, that one was a whoppper.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2008, 4:18:51 PM7/11/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman <don...@charter.net> wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/414170c73b55c2e5?

> The implication that Bob cursed God and therefore died is absolutely,
> irrevocably wrong, a malicious lie against a man who stood up for
> truth and righteousness in the face of your efforts to demonize him.

It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.

> He died of natural causes, a death in fact unrelated to the death you
> several times implied he would meet.

"The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.

Amen.

> Your hypocrisy is the greater because you insist on calling him
> "dearly departed" when you have never evidenced love for him or for
> anyone who does not share your distorted religious and medical
> opinions.

If that were true, would not have been able to pray for Bob Pastorio then nor for you now.

Thus, your false witness has been forgiven by me.

Your lie simply shows that you continue to be led around by satan, who will have your soul if you do not wisely repent soon by publicly declaring with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForDon

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Uncle Frederik

Jul 11, 2008, 5:08:44 PM7/11/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote on 11/07/2008 :

>> He died of natural causes, a death in fact unrelated to the death you
>> several times implied he would meet.
>
> "The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.

So what you're saying is that you're exempt from death and will be
posting for eternity on s.m.c?

Cary Kittrell

Jul 11, 2008, 5:03:50 PM7/11/08
In article <1215807...@alibistextweb.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> writes:

> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman <don...@charter.net> wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/414170c73b55c2e5?
> >
> > The implication that Bob cursed God and therefore died is absolutely,
> > irrevocably wrong, a malicious lie against a man who stood up for
> > truth and righteousness in the face of your efforts to demonize him.
>
> It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.
>
> > He died of natural causes, a death in fact unrelated to the death you
> > several times implied he would meet.
>
> "The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.

Which no doubt explains why Christians depart this Earthly life at
the same rate as the rest of us.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Jul 11, 2008, 5:24:36 PM7/11/08

He already has.

-- cary

Uncle Frederik

Jul 11, 2008, 5:45:26 PM7/11/08
Cary Kittrell formulated on Friday :

That would make him the first human (and first Christian) in history to
pull that stunt off. Poor man.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2008, 6:55:42 PM7/11/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cb2374b353af2edf

> So what you're saying is that you're exempt from death and will be
> posting for eternity on s.m.c?

""For GOD so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that
whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." --
LORD Jesus Christ (John 3:16)

Amen.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly confirm that you are indeed leading dear convicted
neighbor Don Kirkman around.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is healthier.

Marana tha

Thom Madura

Jul 11, 2008, 8:30:50 PM7/11/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cb2374b353af2edf
>> So what you're saying is that you're exempt from death and will be
>> posting for eternity on s.m.c?
>
> ""For GOD so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that
> whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." --
> LORD Jesus Christ (John 3:16)

But he was clearly WRONG

Jesus says that some of his listeners will not taste death before he
comes again in his kingdom.

Matthew 16:28-I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not
taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

Mark 9:1- And he said to them, "I tell you the truth, some who are
standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God
come with power."

Luke 9:27- I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not
taste death before they see the kingdom of God."

AND this supposedly happened 2000 years ago - and not one person who
could have known the christ then lived to see the second coming.

Uncle Frederik

Jul 11, 2008, 9:25:01 PM7/11/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD stated :

>> So what you're saying is that you're exempt from death and will be
>> posting for eternity on s.m.c?
>
> ""For GOD so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that
> whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." --
> LORD Jesus Christ (John 3:16)

Even GOD's son died what makes you think that you will live for ever..

Do you think you're special?

<spam removed>

Mike Mordant

Jul 11, 2008, 9:59:06 PM7/11/08
On Jul 11, 6:07 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

You lie. Been there. Done that. Still here.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2008, 10:34:31 PM7/11/08
convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> >> So what you're saying is that you're exempt from death and will be
> >> posting for eternity on s.m.c?
> >
> > "For GOD so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that
> > whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." --
> > LORD Jesus Christ (John 3:16)
> >
> > Amen.

> But he was clearly WRONG

Not for the discerning.

> Jesus says that some of his listeners will not taste death before he
> comes again in his kingdom.
>
> Matthew 16:28-I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not
> taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."
>
> Mark 9:1- And he said to them, "I tell you the truth, some who are
> standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God
> come with power."
>
> Luke 9:27- I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not
> taste death before they see the kingdom of God."
>
> AND this supposedly happened 2000 years ago - and not one person who
> could have known the christ then lived to see the second coming.

Actually, disciple John saw the Son of Man coming into His kingdom
while exiled at Patmos and recorded this visual experience in the Book
of Revelation.

It remains possible that some others were also given the same visual
experience prior to tasting death.

"With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
-- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

Amen.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishing soul, dear Thom:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3cef85cf7bd411d0?

Don Kirkman

Jul 12, 2008, 3:01:02 AM7/12/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article <1215807...@alibistextweb.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman <don...@charter.net> wrote:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/414170c73b55c2e5?

>> The implication that Bob cursed God and therefore died is absolutely,
>> irrevocably wrong, a malicious lie against a man who stood up for
>> truth and righteousness in the face of your efforts to demonize him.

>It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.

>> He died of natural causes, a death in fact unrelated to the death you
>> several times implied he would meet.

>"The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.

Spiritual death, the death of the spirit and soul--as has apparently
happened to you. You must have already collected your wages.

>> Your hypocrisy is the greater because you insist on calling him
>> "dearly departed" when you have never evidenced love for him or for
>> anyone who does not share your distorted religious and medical
>> opinions.

>If that were true, would not have been able to pray for Bob Pastorio then nor for you now.

You are not able to pray for anyone, because true prayer is an inner
meditation, not the mouthing of words with no emotional connection.

>Thus, your false witness has been forgiven by me.
>
>Your lie simply shows that you continue to be led around by satan, who will have your soul if you do not wisely repent soon by publicly declaring with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

It is on record that Bob and I were among those who began to point out
your errors, scientific and religious, very early in your careen into
a retreat from reality.

>May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray for your perishing soul, dear Don:

As the hymn says, "It is well with my soul."
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Don Kirkman

Jul 12, 2008, 3:01:02 AM7/12/08
<8f419787-83c7-4b01...@t54g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>:

>Uncle Frederick wrote, exposing Andrew's errors once again:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cb2374b353af2edf

>> So what you're saying is that you're exempt from death and will be
>> posting for eternity on s.m.c?

>Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling

>you to unwittingly confirm that you are indeed leading dear convicted
>neighbor Don Kirkman around.

How can he be leading me around? I've been here for six or seven
years pointing out your errors whether scientific, religious, or
humanitarian and recommending studies to help you correct your errors
and compensate for your shortcomings--recommendations and evidence
you've chosen to ignore.

There ain't but a few of us left who've been here that long. I
welcome the new crop of battlers for truth and science.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2008, 3:49:01 AM7/12/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> >convicted neighbor Don Kirkman <don...@charter.net> wrote:

> >> The implication that Bob cursed God and therefore died is absolutely,
> >> irrevocably wrong, a malicious lie against a man who stood up for
> >> truth and righteousness in the face of your efforts to demonize him.
>
> >It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.
> >
> >> He died of natural causes, a death in fact unrelated to the death you
> >> several times implied he would meet.
> >
> >"The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.
> >
> > Amen
>
> Spiritual death,

Incorrect.

The Holy Spirit is sovereign in both the physical and spiritual realms
so that the wages of sin is **both** death of the body (physical)
**and** death of the soul (spiritual).

> the death of the spirit and soul--

The spirit, while attached to the body by the "silver cord" as
described by King Solomon in Ecclesiastes, is the soul so that "spirit
and soul" is nonsensical.

Your on-going mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by
the spirit of error(self) so that satan easily leads you around as
Saul was led around by satan until both were struck down by the light
of the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

" 'I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting,' He replied.

My companions saw the light, but they did not understand the voice of
Him Who was speaking to me.

"'What shall I do, LORD?' I asked.

"'Get up,' the LORD said, 'and go into Damascus. There you will be
told all that you have been assigned to do.'

My companions led me by the hand into Damascus, because the brilliance
of the light had blinded me." -- Saul becoming Apostle Paul (Acts
22:9-11)

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2008, 4:10:17 AM7/12/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/97096584d0560ac8?

> How can he be leading me around?

GOD allows satan to lead those who follow the spirit of error(self) as
in your case:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e

This is why we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), have
to be like Apostle Paul, dying to self daily in order to walk ever
closer with our LORD, Who is the Messiah Jesus of Nazareth.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

Thom Madura

Jul 12, 2008, 7:30:44 AM7/12/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:
>>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

>>> "For GOD so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that
>>> whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." --
>>> LORD Jesus Christ (John 3:16)
>>>
>>> Amen.
>> But he was clearly WRONG
>
> Not for the discerning.

Too bad YOU are not discerning.

>> Jesus says that some of his listeners will not taste death before he
>> comes again in his kingdom.
>>
>> Matthew 16:28-I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not
>> taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."
>>
>> Mark 9:1- And he said to them, "I tell you the truth, some who are
>> standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God
>> come with power."
>>
>> Luke 9:27- I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not
>> taste death before they see the kingdom of God."
>>
>> AND this supposedly happened 2000 years ago - and not one person who
>> could have known the christ then lived to see the second coming.
>
> Actually, disciple John saw the Son of Man coming into His kingdom
> while exiled at Patmos and recorded this visual experience in the Book
> of Revelation.
>
> It remains possible that some others were also given the same visual
> experience prior to tasting death.

And what good is a visual experience - hallucination?

> "With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
> -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

Rubbish

Even a god cannot be almighty - there are several Paradoxes that prevent it.

IF everything was possible with your god - then there would be no hunger
in this world - or war - god knows you the indoctrinated have prayed
long and hard enough =- and your god does NOTHING. He allowed incredible
things to happen in his name.

Still - if your god is so good - why did he - the ONLY POSSIBLE creator
in your religion - create evil? AND if he is so almighty - why does he
allow evil to exist - or continue to exist?

Your answer will be another bunch of nonsense too -

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2008, 8:42:48 AM7/12/08
convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:

> >> But he was clearly WRONG
> >
> > Not for the discerning.
>
> Too bad YOU are not discerning.

You remind me of the blind man who would feign vision by falsely
claiming that the seeing are blind.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Thom:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/414170c73b55c2e5?

Uncle Frederik

Jul 12, 2008, 2:42:13 PM7/12/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote :

>>> Not for the discerning.
>>
>> Too bad YOU are not discerning.
>
> You remind me of the blind man who would feign vision by falsely
> claiming that the seeing are blind.

You remind me of the fool who thought he'd never die...

Archie Leach

Jul 12, 2008, 4:24:41 PM7/12/08
Satan, masquerading as "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com>, wrote:

>convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:

>> Andrew, full of shit, unboldly wrote:

Burn in hell, you prideful ghoul.

Don Kirkman

Jul 12, 2008, 5:08:40 PM7/12/08
<d2caa979-6fb9-4e0e...@26g2000hsk.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> >"The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit.

>> Spiritual death,

>Incorrect.

>The Holy Spirit is sovereign in both the physical and spiritual realms
>so that the wages of sin is **both** death of the body (physical)
>**and** death of the soul (spiritual).

What you write is contrary to the implications of the science you were
trained in, to the overall human experience, and to the teachings of
the Christian tradition. Physical death is obviously an observable
physical event, subject to physical causation (not "spirits"), and
inevitable. No Holy Spirit (even your warped interpretation) needed.

>> the death of the spirit and soul--

>The spirit, while attached to the body by the "silver cord" as
>described by King Solomon in Ecclesiastes, is the soul so that "spirit
>and soul" is nonsensical.

First, it's widely understood that Solomon didn't write Ecclesiastes;
it is one of the "wisdom" writings, and is attributed merely to "The
Preacher" [Koheleth]. Second, in the "silver cord" passage
Ecclesiastes clearly says the physical body (dust) falters, weakens,
and returns to the earth while the [presumptive] spirit goes to God.
The Biblical "soul" is the life force of a physical being, not some
objective mystic presence outside the living body, and the "silver
cord" is one of several tropes pointing up the relationship between
body and spirit--the cord breaks and the person dies.

>Your on-going mistakes simply show that you continue to be guided by
>the spirit of error(self) so that satan easily leads you around as
>Saul was led around by satan until both were struck down by the light
>of the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

Unfortunately for your opinion, your interpretation of Paul's motives
is not supported by anything in the single Bible story about the
events. You have a bad, arguably malicious, habit of editing and
expanding the basic Bible stories into your own idiosyncratic
versions. I reject them as meaningless drivel.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

monkfish

Jul 12, 2008, 9:17:06 PM7/12/08
Uncle Frederik wrote:

Does this mean you just cannot love him?

--
monkfish
* alt.atheism is removed from the groups header.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2008, 3:47:02 AM7/13/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e?

> What you write is contrary to the implications of the science you were
> trained in...

Science remains a search for the truth for those of us who have been
called to become scientists.

That search ends when we, who are scientists, discover the truth, Who
is LORD Jesus Christ.

"I am the way and the truth and the life." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen.

Your mistake shows that you continue to be guided by the spirit of
error (self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

Thom Madura

Jul 13, 2008, 7:09:26 AM7/13/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e?
>> What you write is contrary to the implications of the science you were
>> trained in...
>
> Science remains a search for the truth for those of us who have been
> called to become scientists.

AND true scientists know that religion is an inane throwback to the days
of myths and monsters.

Quotes:
"I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but
have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called
religion than it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the
world so far as our science can reveal it."

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his
creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own -- a God, in short,
who is but a reflection of human frailty. Neither can I believe that the
individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor
such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism."

"I do not believe in the immortality of the individual, and I consider
ethics to be an exclusively human concern with no superhuman authority
behind it."

"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for a
reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

"The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of
human weakness, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still
primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish."

-Albert Einstein, German-born American physicist

"My view is that if there is no evidence for it, then forget about it.
An agnostic is somebody who doesn't believe in something until there is
evidence for it, so I'm agnostic."

-Carl Sagan, American astronomer

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life, I absenteed
myself from Christian assemblies."

"Lighthouses are more helpful then churches."

-Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father, author, and inventor

"Faith means not wanting to know what is true."

"So long as the priest, that professional negator, slanderer and
poisoner of life, is regarded as a superior type of human being, there
cannot be any answer to the question: What is truth?"

"The Christian faith from the beginning, is sacrifice: the sacrifice of
all freedom, all pride, all self-confidence of spirit; it is at the same
time subjection, a self-derision, and self-mutilation."

"All religions bear traces of the fact that they arose during the
intellectual immaturity of the human race – before it had learned the
obligations to speak the truth. Not one of them makes it the duty of its
God to be truthful and understandable in his communications."

"The most serious parody I have ever heard was this: In the beginning
was nonsense, and the nonsense was with God, and the nonsense was God."

"There is no devil and no hell. Thy soul will be dead even sooner than
thy body: fear therefore nothing any more."

- Friedrich Nietzsche, German philologist and philosopher (1844-1900).

"Religion is all bunk."

"I cannot believe in the immortality of the soul.... No, all this talk
of an existence for us, as individuals, beyond the grave is wrong. It is
born of our tenacity of life – our desire to go on living … our dread of
coming to an end."

- Thomas Edison, American inventor (1847-1931

"Neither in my private life nor in my writings, have I ever made a
secret of being an out-and-out unbeliever. "

"Religion is comparable to a childhood neurosis."

"The whole thing is so patently infantile, so foreign to reality, that
to anyone with a friendly attitude to humanity it is painful to think
that the great majority of mortals will never be able to rise above this
view of life."

Freud certainly regarded belief in God as an illusion that mature men
and women should lay aside. The idea of God was not a lie but a device
of the unconscious which needed to be decoded by psychology. A personal
god was nothing more than an exalted father-figure: desire for such a
deity sprang from infantile yearnings for a powerful, protective father,
for justice and fairness and for life to go on forever. God is simply a
projection of these desires, feared and worshipped by human beings out
of an abiding sense of helplessness. Religion belonged to the infancy of
the human race; it had been a necessary stage in the transition from
childhood to maturity. It had promoted ethical values which were
essential to society. Now that humanity had come of age, however, it
should be left behind. [A History of God]

-Sigmund Freud, Austrian physician and pioneer psychoanalyst (1856-1939).

"Fear is the parent of cruelty; therefore it is no wonder if religion
and cruelty have gone hand-in-hand." - Bertrand Russell

"Creationists make it sound like a 'theory' is something you dreamt up
after being drunk all night." - Isaac Asimov

Welcome to the club - I knew you would come around eventually.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2008, 7:56:15 AM7/13/08
convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7e008163230383c8?

> >> What you write is contrary to the implications of the science you were
> >> trained in...
> >
> > Science remains a search for the truth for those of us who have been
> > called to become scientists.
>
> AND true scientists know that religion is an inane throwback to the days
> of myths and monsters.

Being a Christian is not a religion but rather a personal relationship
with the risen LORD Jesus Christ.

Being a true scientist is not about knowing religion but about testing
hypotheses.

You already have a hypothesis to test that should keep you busy for
the rest of your brief life:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/414170c73b55c2e5?

We, who are discerning scientists, already know the truth, Who is LORD
Jesus Christ, by His condemning our dearly departed Bob (this one)
Pastorio:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/144a9929eb37ee47?

May we, who are Christian (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Thom:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3cef85cf7bd411d0?

Don Kirkman

Jul 13, 2008, 2:35:19 PM7/13/08
<9dde5477-4f34-47f7...@d77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e?

>> What you write is contrary to the implications of the science you were
>> trained in...

>Science remains a search for the truth for those of us who have been
>called to become scientists.

You may have been "called" to become a scientist, but you abandoned
science several years ago, arguably as early as 2001. All you write
and believe now arises only from the processes of your own brain.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Don Kirkman

Jul 13, 2008, 2:35:19 PM7/13/08
<8c4c769f-4b42-4677...@s50g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>:

>Being a true scientist is not about knowing religion but about testing
>hypotheses.

True. So please state your hypotheses and evidence for some of your
repeated assertions:

- A human being can become a corporeal demon.

- A person ignorant of the language and context of a document can
intuit ("discern") the correct meaning without outside assistance.

- God (however defined) interferes in the physical world to strike
individuals dead, to cause earthquakes and other natural disasters,
and as part of a cosmic war with the principle of evil.

- A person who disagrees with something you write or believe is
convicted by God (however defined).

- Your misanthropic world view is what God (however defined) wishes
you and all other humans to adopt and display.

- Your constant insinuations that people you dislike will have
abnormally short lives are based on a literal truth tested by
evidence.

- There is a medically recognized substance called "black fat" which
is associated with the onset and continued presence of diabetes II.

- Visceral Adipose Tissue, contrary to research showing it to be
important to health, must be eliminated for effective treatment of
diabetes II.

You may respond one item at a time or, if you wish, provide a global
response at one time. Please do not delay your response unduly; I
assume you have the substance of your answers at hand already. TIA
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2008, 9:16:49 PM7/13/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> >convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> >> What you write is contrary to the implications of the science you were
> >> trained in...
>
> >Science remains a search for the truth for those of us who have been
> >called to become scientists.
>
> You may have been "called" to become a scientist, but you abandoned
> science several years ago, arguably as early as 2001.

As if a mountain climber has ceased being a mountain climber upon
successfully reaching the peak of Mount Everest.

Instead, just as successfully climbing Mount Everest validates a
mountain climber, knowing the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ,
validates a scientist.

Your difficulties show that you continue to be guided by the spirit of
error(self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict

Uncle Frederik

Jul 13, 2008, 9:59:14 PM7/13/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD was thinking very hard :

>>> Science remains a search for the truth for those of us who have been
>>> called to become scientists.
>>
>> You may have been "called" to become a scientist, but you abandoned
>> science several years ago, arguably as early as 2001.
>
> As if a mountain climber has ceased being a mountain climber upon
> successfully reaching the peak of Mount Everest.

As if using a helicopter to get to the summit is mountain climbing.

http://www.everestnews.com/stories2005/everestcopter05272005.htm

> Instead, just as successfully climbing Mount Everest validates a
> mountain climber, knowing the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ,
> validates a scientist.

To be a mountain climber you have to physically climb the mountain, not
use a helicopter.

Truth is simple and you're a liar.

Don Kirkman

Jul 14, 2008, 2:45:48 AM7/14/08
<ae8a15a6-122b-4ae5...@c65g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> >Science remains a search for the truth for those of us who have been
>> >called to become scientists.

>> You may have been "called" to become a scientist, but you abandoned
>> science several years ago, arguably as early as 2001.

>As if a mountain climber has ceased being a mountain climber upon
>successfully reaching the peak of Mount Everest.

If the person no longer climbs mountains he is not a mountain climber
but a *former* mountain climber or a person who *has* climbed
mountains.

Just as I am no longer a marathon runner, but am still a runner.

>Instead, just as successfully climbing Mount Everest validates a
>mountain climber, knowing the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ,
>validates a scientist.

Not, it validates him as a person who climbed Everest, no matter how
long ago. But the issue is not about Jesus but about accepting and
using the principles of science--that is what makes a scientist and
that is why you are no longer a scientist but a religious zealot.

>Your difficulties show that you continue to be guided by the spirit of
>error(self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
>you:

Oh, that reminds me: how are you coming with that scientific
hypothesis and supporting evidence that God convicts anyone who
contradicts what you write?
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2008, 6:12:19 AM7/14/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> >> You may have been "called" to become a scientist, but you abandoned
> >> science several years ago, arguably as early as 2001.
>
> >As if a mountain climber has ceased being a mountain climber upon
> >successfully reaching the peak of Mount Everest.
>
> If the person no longer climbs mountains he is not a mountain climber

Not if he is teaching others how to reach the summit of Mount Everest.

Truth is simple.

You have been struck out by GOD, Who is the truth, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0d7048a29e85b87e?

Don Kirkman

Jul 14, 2008, 4:22:27 PM7/14/08
<c9c7d8dd-1494-4c87...@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> >As if a mountain climber has ceased being a mountain climber upon
>> >successfully reaching the peak of Mount Everest.

>> If the person no longer climbs mountains he is not a mountain climber

>Not if he is teaching others how to reach the summit of Mount Everest.

>Truth is simple.

It certainly is, in this instance. Your example is of an instructor
or trainer of mountain climbers, not of a mountain climber per se.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD