A Spirit-guided exegesis of the Ten Commandments <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2008, 2:00:00 PM9/7/08
convicted friend Guy (g...@consolidated.net) wrote:

> Some deny religion and that is their rght if they are HONEST.

It remains my free will choice to not be religious in keeping with
WDJW.

Christianity is not a religion but rather a personal relationship with
the risen LORD Jesus Christ.

> But the bulk of the people here profess some ethical system
> or demand others use it when dealing with them and others.
>
> A few adamantly deny any system exists and then turn around demanding
> others conform to code. That is "double talk"
> the code.
>
> Almost all seem to have some sense of decency.
>
> Here is reminder of the most common code we live with from birth to
> death.
>
> Its ON TOPIC
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Commandments#Text_of_the_Ten_Commandments.

GOD's Ten Commandments as taught through Moses were simply:

(1) Make GOD your LORD.

(2) Have no other gods.

(3) Do not use GOD's name in vain.

(4) Keep Saturday perfect (holy).

(5) Honor your mom and your dad.

(6) Do not kill.

(7) Do not commit adultery.

(8) Do not steal.

(9) Do not bear false witness against another.

(10) Do not covet that which belongs to another.

Yeshua came as the Jewish Messiah to teach us that the Ten
Commandments have served and continue to serve to convict us of the
fact that we have not been doing what GOD desires of us (i.e. we all
have been sinning thereby falling short of GOD's glory). This we
learned when He taught us that He came to amplify/fullfill GOD's Laws
rather than overturn them. Obeying GOD's Laws are even harder than we
previously thought because we now know that doing so is impossible
without GOD's help ! ! !

Here is a Spirit-guided understanding of the Ten Commandments in
keeping with WDJW:

(1) Make GOD your LORD by doing all that He wants of you.

(2) Have no other gods, including self and/or money.

(3) Do not use GOD's name if you are not doing what He wants of you.

(4) Do only what GOD wants of you on Saturday thereby keeping the day
perfect.

(5) Honor your mom and your dad in both action and thought.

(6) Do not kill even in thought including during rage/anger.

(7) Do not commit adultery even in lustful thought, including fantasy.

(8) Do not steal, including services.

(9) Do not bear false witness against another, including name-calling.

(10) Do not covet that which belongs to another, even in covetous
thought.

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I
have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." -- LORD Jesus
Christ (Matthew 5;17)

Amen.

"Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect." -- LORD
Jesus Christ (Matthew 5:48)

Amen.

"With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
-- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

Amen.

When Jesus is our LORD, He makes it easy to keep His Law because we
want to do what He wants of us out of our loving Him with all our
hearts, souls, minds, and strengths.

"For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." -- LORD Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:30)

Amen.

May you and other dear friends have a blessedly wonderful 2008th year
since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah, the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Thommadura

Sep 7, 2008, 2:41:14 PM9/7/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted friend Guy (g...@consolidated.net) wrote:
>> Some deny religion and that is their rght if they are HONEST.
>
> It remains my free will choice to not be religious in keeping with
> WDJW.
>
> Christianity is not a religion but rather a personal relationship with
> the risen LORD Jesus Christ.

<snip>
Incorrect - and stupid as well.

No - christianity is indeed a BUNCH of religions In fact - there are now
34,000 different christian religions worldwide - no counting yours.

To attempt to say they do not exist is proof of your delusion.

And it cannot be a personal relationship - because the god does not
exist. Anyone who claims to have a personal actual relationship with any
god is proving himself a liar.

Your god remains belief - you KNOW you cannot physically prove him to be
real - and as a scientist - you know what would be needed to do that.

J A

Sep 7, 2008, 3:51:48 PM9/7/08

"Andrew B. Chondom, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in

The Old Testament has Commandments which condemn worshipping gods other than
yahweh, and idol worship (crosses etc.) - you do both.

According to the Ten Commandments, YOU are condemned.

There is no Commandment against atheism.

The 10 Commandments:

The first three insist that only God (Yahweh) be worshiped. Auxiliary gods
or use of idols, like "sons of god" or praying to crucifixes, are condemned.

Even the children of people who violate these Commandments are threatened,
even though they had no part in the offense.

Punishing children for their parents crimes is something rejected by all
modern societies.

The fourth commandment forbids working on the Sabbath. How many people have
never worked on the Sabbath? Should hospital workers refuse working on the
Sabbath?

Then the Commandments go on to tell people to honor their parents, and then
to prohibit murder, adultery, theft, bearing false witness, and coveting
other people's property.

These Commandments in our society are usually presented as something
compelling and righteous and unique. In truth, all religions recognize the
need for rules that allow human beings to live in proximity of one another
and to cooperate when necessary.

When people talk about how important the 10 Commandments are to human
morality, they never mention what the Commandments don't say.

There's no prohibition against pedophilia and other forms of child abuse.

There is nothing prohibiting the rape of women, children or men.

There's nothing said against slavery.

And of course, there is nothing prohibiting genocide or the slaughter of
innocent people outside the tribe.

In the chapter of the Bible after the one containing the 10 Commandments,
Moses tells the Israelites about the conditions under which they may buy or
sell slaves and the rules governing the sale of their own daughters.

There's also something about killing witches: " thou shalt not suffer a
witch to live". That was a go-ahead for many centuries for the detection,
torture and burning alive of women who had the local crowd turn against
them.

If the 10 commandments were worth a shit, then why have all christian
societies found the need to create legal codes of their own?

Wasn't 'god" smart enought to create laws that would cover everything?

Thommadura

Sep 7, 2008, 3:23:12 PM9/7/08

Actually - if you read the bible - you will see that they did indeed
have a lot of gruesome laws that covered lots of things not in either
version of the ten commandments.

However - the commandments themselves are questionable as well

When moses returned from the mountain - he saw the hebrews worshiping an
idol - threw down the texts and destroyed them.

According to the bible - god offered to help moses produce an exact copy
of the destroyed documents.

However - the two copies - as shown in the bible are quite different. In
addition - the mention of the first copy is written in third person -
when only god and moses would have seen the original copy. THere was no
third person who did.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2008, 3:25:43 PM9/7/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9dbe4c49218c4819?

> Incorrect - and stupid as well.

Not for the discerning.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

Thommadura

Sep 7, 2008, 4:17:15 PM9/7/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9dbe4c49218c4819?
>> Incorrect - and stupid as well.
>
> Not for the discerning.

Discerning means to show insight and understanding.

SO truly discerning people would know that the storied of the christ are
legend and myth. No living being can have a personal relationship with
someone who is not living - a truly discerning person understands that.

IT is those like you - with BLIND-FAITH that delude themselves into
thinking that their imaginary friend is real. However - that is not
considered sane behavior.

ANd you are living proof of that.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2008, 4:36:24 PM9/7/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> >> Incorrect - and stupid as well.
> >
> > Not for the discerning.
>
> Discerning means to show insight and understanding.

Incorrect.

The discerning are those who have insight and understanding from the
Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is the Great Counselor.

Bottom line concerning your errors:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ebee34a3ba466d9c?

J A

Sep 7, 2008, 5:37:11 PM9/7/08

"Thommadura" <tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Everybody knows that.

But the 10 commandments were the subject of the post; they were supposedly
handed down directly by god, and I was pointing out how deficient they are.

Thommadura

Sep 7, 2008, 5:04:39 PM9/7/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>> Not for the discerning.
>> Discerning means to show insight and understanding.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> The discerning are those who have insight and understanding from the
> Holy Spirit.

Nonsense

The holy spirit has never said that.

Let him speak for himself if you think I am wrong.

Thommadura

Sep 7, 2008, 5:05:54 PM9/7/08

And I was only adding to your point.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2008, 5:22:33 PM9/7/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demom) despairingly posted:

> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> >> Discerning means to show insight and understanding.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > The discerning are those who have insight and understanding from the
> > Holy Spirit.
>
> Nonsense

Fact.

> The holy spirit has never said that.

Lie.

"I will do what you have asked. I will give you a wise and discerning
heart, so that there will never have been anyone like you, nor will
there ever be." -- GOD to Solomon (1 Kings 3:12)

The Holy Spirit is GOD.

Additional suggested reading for others who are following this thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3fa4ecde07979a5a

Grandpa Chuck

Sep 7, 2008, 5:55:12 PM9/7/08
On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 14:37:11 -0700, "J A" <a...@re.com> wrote:

<snip>

>>> If the 10 commandments were worth a shit, then why have all christian
>>> societies found the need to create legal codes of their own?
>>>
>>> Wasn't 'god" smart enought to create laws that would cover everything?
>>>

>> Actually - if you read the bible - you will see that they did indeed have
>> a lot of gruesome laws that covered lots of things not in either version
>> of the ten commandments.
>
>Everybody knows that.
>
>But the 10 commandments were the subject of the post; they were supposedly
>handed down directly by god, and I was pointing out how deficient they are.

And if these ten commandments were meant for all of mankind why were
they not also given to everyone at the same time? Give them only to a
small group of people makes no sense whatever.
--
Grandpa Chuck
-ô¿ô-

Grandpa Chuck

Sep 7, 2008, 5:58:38 PM9/7/08
On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 17:05:54 -0400, Thommadura
<tomm...@optonline.net> wrote:

<Learn to snip>

>>> However - the commandments themselves are questionable as well
>>>
>>> When moses returned from the mountain - he saw the hebrews worshiping an
>>> idol - threw down the texts and destroyed them.
>>>
>>> According to the bible - god offered to help moses produce an exact copy
>>> of the destroyed documents.
>>>
>>> However - the two copies - as shown in the bible are quite different. In
>>> addition - the mention of the first copy is written in third person - when
>>> only god and moses would have seen the original copy. THere was no third
>>> person who did.
>>

>And I was only adding to your point.

What exactly makes the bible the one and only book of "truths" handed
down by God? To think that God would give such a work only to the Jews
is absolutely absurd.

Thommadura

Sep 7, 2008, 6:13:30 PM9/7/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demom) despairingly posted:
>>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>> Incorrect.
>>>
>>> The discerning are those who have insight and understanding from the
>>> Holy Spirit.
>> Nonsense
>
> Fact.
>
>> The holy spirit has never said that.
>
> Lie.
>
> "I will do what you have asked. I will give you a wise and discerning
> heart, so that there will never have been anyone like you, nor will
> there ever be." -- GOD to Solomon (1 Kings 3:12)

Liar

Even if you could provide the original source documentation of that
quote - which you cannot - YOU ARE NOT SOLOMON.

Thommadura

Sep 7, 2008, 6:14:45 PM9/7/08

It is even more absurd that he would give it to Andrew Chung and Sister
Frank!

%

Sep 7, 2008, 7:25:27 PM9/7/08
i'm sorry your life is so sad

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2008, 8:06:15 PM9/7/08
convicted neighbor Grandpa Chuck wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9dbe4c49218c4819?
>
> What exactly makes the bible the one and only book of "truths" handed
> down by God? To think that God would give such a work only to the Jews
> is absolutely absurd.

Not for the discerning, who know and understand, that this is exactly
what one would expect of the most powerful Person in all of reality...

... GOD is going to do what He wants even if it is not what you want.

Truth is that simple :-)

May you and other dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a

[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2008, 8:59:02 PM9/7/08
convicted neighbor Grandpa Chuck wrote:
> convicted friend Guy (gu...@consolidated.net) wrote:

> >When I look at all types, I still prefer to deal with
> >religious people except for a few despicable ones that
> >use it for business or political purposes. People without any moral
> >values are nothing but lower animals with communication skills.
>
> So you like the whole idea of someone else dictating to you how you
> should behave and worship THEIR god along with them telling you what
> THEY think will happen to you after death. Is that about it?

Am just the newsboy here being neither in sales nor management...

... the news is entirely good and is this:

"For GOD so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that
whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." --
LORD Jesus Christ (John 3:16)

Amen.

Without Jesus (Yeshua), we would be on our own to do the impossible of
keeping the ten commandments plus the countless (more than 600) other
commands and decrees written in the Bible in order to overcome the
condemnation of sin, where the sentence is death of both body and
soul.

"With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
-- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

Amen.

We, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), are neither perfect
nor without sin...

... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly declaring with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

guardian Snow

Sep 7, 2008, 9:44:47 PM9/7/08
On Sep 8, 10:59 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Without Jesus (Yeshua), we would be on our own to do the impossible of
> keeping the ten commandments plus the countless (more than 600) other
> commands and decrees written in the Bible in order to overcome the
> condemnation of sin, where the sentence is death of both body and
> soul.

You seem to be suddenly aware of the fact that you don't know the name
of your Messiah. I mean.. why else do you suddenly use two names?

Mat 4:10 Then יהושע said to him, “Go, Satan! For it has been written,
‘You shall worship יהוה your Elohim, and Him alone you shall serve.’
”1 Footnote: 1Dt. 6:13.

> "With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
> -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)
>
> Amen.
>
> We, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), are neither perfect
> nor without sin...
>
> ... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

Does that include me or have you determined that you know our Fathers
will already?

Psa 75:2 “When I seize the appointed time, It is I who judge in
uprightness.
Psa 75:3 “The earth and all its inhabitants are melted; It is I who
set its columns firm. Selah.
Psa 75:4 “I said to the boasters, ‘Do not boast,’ And to the wrong,
‘Do not lift up the horn.
Psa 75:5 “Do not lift up your horn on high (You speak with a stiff
neck).’ ”
Psa 75:6 For exaltations are neither from the east, Nor from the west
nor from the wilderness.
Psa 75:7 But Elohim is the Judge – He puts down one, And exalts
another.

Will you still pretend to be my judge and the judge of my brothers?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2008, 10:05:07 PM9/7/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4c77fe1127c6f772?

> You seem to be suddenly aware of the fact that you don't know the name
> of your Messiah.

Jesus is LORD.

Jesus is known to Jews as Yeshua.

Yeshua is Adonai.

> I mean.. why else do you suddenly use two names?

It remains my personal free will choice to continue to receive the
guidance of the Holy Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.

HE now guides me to be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at this GOD-

[...]

Truth

Sep 7, 2008, 10:30:29 PM9/7/08
On Sep 7, 7:05 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4c77fe1127c6f772?
>
> > You seem to be suddenly aware of the fact that you don't know the name
> > of your Messiah.
>
> Jesus is LORD.
>
> Jesus is known to Jews as Yeshua.
>
> Yeshua is Adonai.

Incorrect, Chung You are babbling nonsensical confabulations again and
showing your ignorance of basic Judaism.. Yeshua is not Adonai.

Sh'ma Yis'ra'eil Adonai Eloheinu Adonai echad.
Hear, Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord is One.

Jesus is not the Messiah. Jews do not believe that Yeshua is Adonai.

Chung makes up religion as he goes. He's a cult of one.

snowpheonix

Sep 7, 2008, 10:42:59 PM9/7/08
On Sep 8, 12:05 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

Fortunately my faith is not in a demonic and lost soul like you Chung
posing as the spirit of our Father and shouting curses under his
breath. Scream, Rant and rave but truth will prevail.

> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4c77fe1127c6f772?
>
> > You seem to be suddenly aware of the fact that you don't know the name
> > of your Messiah.
>
> Jesus is LORD.

You clearly are confused about יהושע Messiah, the Son of Elohim.

> Jesus is known to Jews as Yeshua.

The country of Yehuḏah, and those of Yerushalayim did not write in
English my friend and Hebrew doesn't have vowels.

> Yeshua is Adonai.

Your confusion is based on altered text which is why I illustrated to
you the previous passage.

Mat 4:10 Then יהושע said to him, “Go, Satan! For it has been written,
‘You shall worship יהוה your Elohim, and Him alone you shall serve.’
”1 Footnote: 1Dt. 6:13.

If you look into the root words of this passage you find that CLEARLY
the Messiah tells you that "You shall worship יהוה" and not himself,
the son. He doesn't tell Satan to bow down and worship him, he says
to worship our Heavenly Father.

> > I mean.. why else do you suddenly use two names?
>
> It remains my personal free will choice to continue to receive the
> guidance of the Holy Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.
>
> HE now guides me to be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at this GOD-
> given opportunity as GOD desires:

For those of you who didn't bother to click on this link, my poor lost
SATANIC, evil friend has said this to me:

May you suffer infinitely more times than all the suffering combined
you have caused with your lies especially to those who have overeaten
to the point of affliction because of your delusion that hunger is
bad...

... and just when you think your suffering is absolutely unbearable,
may GOD amplify it by infinity and extend the duration to eternity as
HE casts you into that lake of fire being prepared for you and your
children, satan.

In the gloriously awesome and holy name of LORD Jesus Christ, I rebuke
you yet again before an ever-growing cloud of cheering witnesses both
here and in heaven.

----------------------------

I have no fear of your rebuke SATAN. You are the accuser of my
brothers and only demons inspire you. My fear is only of יהוה Ěl
Shaddai whose truth is hidden from you.

Jas 3:8 But no man is able to tame the tongue. It is unruly, evil,
filled with deadly poison.
Jas 3:9 With it we bless our Elohim and Father, and with it we curse
men, who have been made in the likeness of Elohim.
Jas 3:10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My
brothers, this should not be so.
Jas 3:11 Does the fountain send forth the sweet and the bitter from
the same opening?
Jas 3:12 My brothers, is a fig tree able to bear olives, or a
grapevine figs? So neither is a fountain able to make salt and sweet
water.
Jas 3:13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by his
good behaviour his works in meekness of wisdom.
Jas 3:14 But if you have bitter jealousy and self-seeking in your
hearts, do not boast against and lie against the truth.
Jas 3:15 This is not the wisdom coming down from above, but it is
earthly, unspiritual, demonic.
Jas 3:16 For where jealousy and self-seeking are, there is confusion
and every foul deed.
Jas 3:17 But the wisdom from above is first clean, then peaceable,
gentle, ready to obey, filled with compassion and good fruits, without
partiality and without hypocrisy.
Jas 3:18 And the fruit of righteousnessis1 sown in peace by those who
make peace. Footnote: 1Philip 1:1.

*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human
beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally
save their lives.
Tony Robbins

http://www.isr-messianic.org/ <- download the scriptures free

http://www.ucg.org/index.htm
A Worldwide Sabbath practicing Church.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2008, 10:57:15 PM9/7/08
satan masquerading as truth via another sockpuppet despairingly

posted:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > You seem to be suddenly aware of the fact that you don't know the name
> > > of your Messiah.
> >
> > Jesus is LORD.
> >
> > Jesus is known to Jews as Yeshua.
> >
> > Yeshua is Adonai.
>
> Incorrect, Chung You are babbling nonsensical confabulations again and
> showing your ignorance of basic Judaism.. Yeshua is not Adonai.

Lie.

" We believe after His death on the tree, the LORD Yeshua on the third
day rose from the dead and ascended into heaven, where He is seated at
the right hand of the Father, as our Intercessor and Advocate, the
only mediator between GOD and man. (II Corinthians 5:15; Matthew 28;
Mark 16; Luke 24)."

Source:

http://BethAdonai.com/WhatWeBelieve.html

"Congregation Beth Adonai is a Bible Based (Old and Renewed Covenant)
Congregation that worships the way that Yeshua and His disciples did.
We celebrate the feasts and practices of the Torah as we experience
Mathew 5:17 where Yeshua said 'I have not come to abolish the Torah or
the Prophets, but to bring them to their fullness.' We believe that
the whole Bible (Genesis through Revelation) - is the inerrant word of
GOD, by which GOD reveals His plan for His "Chosen People" Israel and
through His Messiah will bring the Nations (Gentiles) to worship Him.

Our Congregation is made up of Jewish and Non-Jewish (Gentile) people
and many of our families are interfaith (one Jewish, the other
Gentile). We are multi-cultural and multi-ethnic."

Source:

http://BethAdonai.com/AboutUs.html

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2008, 11:03:41 PM9/7/08

snowpheonix

Sep 7, 2008, 11:07:52 PM9/7/08
On Sep 8, 12:57 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> > > Yeshua is Adonai.

> > Incorrect, Chung You are babbling nonsensical confabulations again and
> > showing your ignorance of basic Judaism.. Yeshua is not Adonai.
>
> Lie.
>
> " We believe after His death on the tree, the LORD Yeshua on the third
> day rose from the dead and ascended into heaven, where He is seated at
> the right hand of the Father, as our Intercessor and Advocate, the
> only mediator between GOD and man. (II Corinthians 5:15; Matthew 28;
> Mark 16; Luke 24)."

> http://BethAdonai.com/WhatWeBelieve.html

You really seem to have a comprehension problem with what you just
posted. What does it say? RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER, ADVOCATE.. If he
is advocate then we have another Judge. BETWEEN GOD and man... not
God but anointed SON.

If you say Son and Father are one, it only means of one mind, not one
being with separate names. Father being the spirit and Son who was
the word:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim,
and the Word was Elohim.
Joh 1:2 He was in the beginning with Elohim.

Think about it, the word was WITH ELOHIM. Somebody had to speak the
word first.

Shalom,

*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

We will act consistently with our view of who we truly are, whether
that view is accurate or not.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2008, 11:23:50 PM9/7/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/19290c2db7843f36?

> You really seem to have a comprehension problem with what you just
> posted.

In the Holy Spirit, there are no comprehension problems.

Therefore, you, who have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, are
projecting your difficulties which are eternal because you are
eternally condemned being eternally without GOD's help:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?

> What does it say?

Nothing. Usenet remains a text-based medium where nothing is said.

> RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER, ADVOCATE.. If he
> is advocate then we have another Judge. BETWEEN GOD and man... not
> God but anointed SON.

Yeshua is LORD **and** GOD.

"My LORD **and** my GOD!" -- disciple Thomas upon seeing the risen
Yeshua (John 20:28)

snowpheonix

Sep 8, 2008, 12:10:18 AM9/8/08
On Sep 8, 1:23 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >  http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/19290c2db7843f36?
>
> > You really seem to have a comprehension problem with what you just
> > posted.
>
> In the Holy Spirit, there are no comprehension problems.
>
> Therefore, you, who have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, are
> projecting your difficulties which are eternal because you are
> eternally condemned being eternally without GOD's help:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?
>
> > What does it say?
>
> Nothing.  Usenet remains a text-based medium where nothing is said.
>
> > RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER, ADVOCATE.. If he
> > is advocate then we have another Judge.  BETWEEN GOD and man... not
> > God but anointed SON.
>
> Yeshua is LORD **and** GOD.
>
> "My LORD **and** my GOD!" -- disciple Thomas upon seeing the risen
> Yeshua (John 20:28)

Psa 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the
most High.

Just because you don't know what the word means, don't blame me my
poor, lost, demonic friend.

Psa 82:5 They do not know, nor do they understand, They walk about in
darkness. All the foundations of the earth are shaken.
Psa 82:6 I, I said, “You are elohim, And all of you are sons of the
Most High.
Psa 82:7 “But as men you die, And fall as one of the heads.”
Psa 82:8 Arise, O Elohim, judge the earth, For You shall possess all
the nations.

Joh 20:28 And T’oma answered and said to Him, “My Master and my
Elohim!”1

Joh 10:36 do you say of Him whom the Father set apart and sent into
the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of
Elohim’?

Take care and learn what this means:

Hos 6:5 “Therefore I have hewn them by the prophets, I have slain them
by the words of My mouth. And my right-rulings break forth as the
light.
Hos 6:6 “For I delight in kindness and not slaughtering, and in the
knowledge of Elohim more than burnt offerings.
Hos 6:7 “But like Aḏam they transgressed the covenant. There they
acted treacherously against Me.
Hos 6:8 “Gilʽaḏ is a city of workers of wickedness – tracked up with
blood.
Hos 6:9 “And as bands of robbers lie in wait for a man, so the company
of priests murder on the way to Sheḵem, for they have done
wickedness.
Hos 6:10 “I have seen a horrible matter in the house of Yisra’ĕl: the
whoring of Ephrayim is there, Yisra’ĕl is defiled.
Hos 6:11 “Also, a harvest is appointed for you, O Yehuḏah, when I
turn back the captivity of My people.

Shalom,
*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human

beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally
save their lives.
Tony Robbins

(Mar 16:2) (Mar 16:9) (Luk 18:12) (Luk 24:1)
(Joh 20:1) (Joh 20:19) (Act 20:7) (1Co 16:2) (Heb 4:9)
Each of these verses that have the word Sabbath removed.

Truth

Sep 8, 2008, 12:11:13 AM9/8/08
On Sep 7, 8:23 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

<snip chung dung>

So Chunks still thinks that Satan is somehow communicating to him
through Usenet just as he thinks the Holy Spirit guides him to keep a
convicts list among other thins. This is prime delusional ideation. No
one else believes this except for Chung. Poor, despairing, delusional,
mentally ill and dishonest Chung.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2008, 12:31:53 AM9/8/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> Andrew, in the holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > You really seem to have a comprehension problem with what you just
> > > posted.
> >
> > In the Holy Spirit, there are no comprehension problems.
> >
> > Therefore, you, who have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, are
> > projecting your difficulties which are eternal because you are
> > eternally condemned being eternally without GOD's help:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?
> >
> > > What does it say?
> >
> > Nothing.  Usenet remains a text-based medium where nothing is said.
> >
> > > RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER, ADVOCATE.. If he
> > > is advocate then we have another Judge.  BETWEEN GOD and man... not
> > > God but anointed SON.
> >
> > Yeshua is LORD **and** GOD.
> >
> > "My LORD **and** my GOD!" -- disciple Thomas upon seeing the risen
> > Yeshua (John 20:28)
>
> Psa 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the
> most High.

"But you will die like mere men;
you will fall like every other ruler." (Psalm 82:7)

Bottom line concerning your eternally condemned condition:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?

snowpheonix

Sep 8, 2008, 12:46:34 AM9/8/08
On Sep 8, 2:31 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> > Psa 82:6  I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the

> > most High.
>
> "But you will die like mere men;
>        you will fall like every other ruler."  (Psalm 82:7)

Pssst. The Messiah did die like a man and was in the grave for 3 days
and 3 nights... think about it.

Exo 20:2 “I am יהוה your Elohim, who brought you out of the land of
Mitsrayim, out of the house of slavery.
Exo 20:3 “You have no other mighty ones against My face.
Exo 20:4 “You do not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness
of that which is in the heavens above, or which is in the earth
beneath, or which is in the waters under the earth,
Exo 20:5 you do not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, יהוה your
Elohim am a jealous Ěl, visiting the crookedness of the fathers on the
children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,
Exo 20:6 but showing kindness to thousands, to those who love Me and
guard My commands.
Exo 20:7 “You do not bring1 the Name of יהוה your Elohim to naught,
for יהוה does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to
naught. Footnote: 1Or lift up, or take.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2008, 1:07:34 AM9/8/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e40391c6bd9b94c4?

> > "But you will die like mere men;
> >        you will fall like every other ruler."  (Psalm 82:7)
>
> Pssst. The Messiah did die like a man and was in the grave for 3 days
> and 3 nights... think about it.

Mere men are neither resurrected nor given the keys to death and hell.

Thomas thought about this and declared:

"My LORD **and** my GOD!" (John 20:28)

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to

rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

snowpheonix

Sep 8, 2008, 1:20:21 AM9/8/08
On Sep 8, 3:07 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e40391c6bd9b94c4?
>
> > > "But you will die like mere men;
> > >        you will fall like every other ruler."  (Psalm 82:7)
>
> > Pssst.  The Messiah did die like a man and was in the grave for 3 days
> > and 3 nights... think about it.
>
> Mere men are neither resurrected nor given the keys to death and hell.

I never said he was a "mere men".. The Messiah is the Son of Elohim
and anointed Saviour who CAME DOWN from heaven by our FATHER who gave
him to the world so that you don't perish.

Joh 3:12 “If you do not believe when I spoke to you about earthly
matters, how are you going to believe when I speak to you about the
heavenly matters?
Joh 3:13 “And no one has gone up into the heaven except He who came
down from the heaven – the Son of Aḏam.
Joh 3:14 “And as Mosheh lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even
so the Son of Aḏam has to be lifted up,
Joh 3:15 so that whoever is believing in Him should not perish but
possess everlasting life.
Joh 3:16 “For Elohim so loved the world that He gave His only brought-
forth Son, so that everyone who believes in Him should not perish but
possess everlasting life.

Num 21:7 Then the people came to Mosheh, and said, “We have sinned,
for we have spoken against יהוה and against you. Pray to יהוה to take
away the serpents from us.” So Mosheh prayed on behalf of the people.
Num 21:8 And יהוה said to Mosheh, “Make a fiery serpent, and set it on
a pole. And it shall be that everyone who is bitten, when he looks at
it, shall live.”
Num 21:9 So Mosheh made a bronze serpent, and put it on a pole. And it
came to be, if a serpent had bitten anyone, when he looked at the
bronze serpent, he lived.

Until you see the connection friend, you can't understand. Until you
LEARN not to condemn, you wickedness drives you. You'll be in my
prayers Chung...

Take care... nobody can say I didn't try to teach you.

Isa 9:1 But there is no gloom upon her who is distressed, as when at
first He humbled the land of Zeḇulun and the land of Naphtali, and
afterward more heavily oppressed her, by the way of the sea, beyond
the Yardĕn, in Galil of the nations.
Isa 9:2 The people who were walking in darkness have seen a great
light; upon those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death a light
has shone.
Isa 9:3 You shall increase the nation; You shall make its joy great.
They shall rejoice before You, as in the joy of harvest, as men
rejoice when they divide the spoil.
Isa 9:4 For You shall break the yoke of his burden and the staff of
his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, as in the day of Miḏyan.
Isa 9:5 For every boot of one trampling in tumult, and coat rolled in
blood, shall be used for burning and fuel of fire.
Isa 9:6 For a Child shall be born unto us, a Son shall be given unto
us, and the rule is on His shoulder. And His Name is called Wonder,
Counsellor, Strong Ěl, Father of Continuity, Prince of Peace.
Isa 9:7 Of the increase of His rule and peace there is no end, upon
the throne of Dawiḏ and over His reign1, to establish it and sustain
it with right-ruling and with righteousness from now on, even forever.
The ardour of יהוה of hosts does this. Footnote: 1See 16:5, Ps. 2, Ps.
45:6, Mic. 5:2, Lk. 1:32-33.
Isa 9:8 יהוה sent a word against Yaʽaqoḇ, and it has fallen on
Yisra’ĕl.
Isa 9:9 And the people shall know, all of them, Ephrayim and the
inhabitant of Shomeron, who say in pride and greatness of heart:
Isa 9:10 “The bricks have fallen down, but we rebuild with hewn
stones; the sycamores are cut down, but we replace them with cedars.”
Isa 9:11 And יהוה set up the adversaries of Retsin against him, and
stirred up his enemies,
Isa 9:12 the Arameans before and the Philistines behind. And they
devour Yisra’ĕl with an open mouth. With all this His displeasure has
not turned back, and His hand is still stretched out.
Isa 9:13 And the people have not turned back to Him who smites them,
nor have they sought יהוה of hosts.
Isa 9:14 And יהוה cuts off head and tail from Yisra’ĕl, palm branch
and reed in one day.
Isa 9:15 Elder and highly respected, he is the head; the prophet who
teaches falsehood, he is the tail.
Isa 9:16 For the leaders of this people lead them astray1, and those
who are guided by them are swallowed up. Footnote: 1See 3:12.
Isa 9:17 Therefore יהוה does not rejoice over their young men, and has
no compassion on their fatherless and widows; for everyone is defiled
and evil, and every mouth speaks foolishness. With all this His
displeasure has not turned back, and His hand is still stretched out.
Isa 9:18 For wrongness burns as the fire; it consumes thornbushes and
weeds, and sets the bushes of the forest ablaze, and they roll up like
rising smoke.
Isa 9:19 The land shall be burned up by the wrath of יהוה of hosts,
and the people be as fuel for the fire. A man shall not spare his
brother,
Isa 9:20 and cut down on the right hand, but shall be hungry; and he
devours on the left hand, but shall not be satisfied; each one
devouring the flesh of his own arm:
Isa 9:21 Menashsheh Ephrayim, and Ephrayim Menashsheh; together they
are against Yehuḏah. With all this His displeasure has not turned
back, and His hand is still stretched out.

Learn from the prophets Chung... thats all I can do to help you. Take
care.

Shalom,
*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute... that
gives meaning to our lives.
Tony Robbins

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2008, 1:40:30 AM9/8/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > Pssst.  The Messiah did die like a man and was in the grave for 3 days
> > > and 3 nights... think about it.
> >
> > Mere men are neither resurrected nor given the keys to death and hell.
>
> I never said he was a "mere men"..

What you have written earlier inferred it.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to

be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

snowpheonix

Sep 8, 2008, 1:51:08 AM9/8/08
On Sep 8, 3:40 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> > > Mere men are neither resurrected nor given the keys to death and hell.
>
> > I never said he was a "mere men"..
>
> What you have written earlier inferred it.

No, it inferred that you didn't understand the meaning of the words
written in scripture. I was attempting to illustrate to you the
meaning.

Exo 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to
Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.

Exo 7:1 So יהוה said to Mosheh, “See, I have made you an elohim1 to
Pharaoh, and Aharon your brother is your prophet. Footnote: 1Or mighty
one – see footnote at 4:16.

snowpheonix

Sep 8, 2008, 2:09:36 AM9/8/08

Exo 4:15 “And you shall speak to him and put the words in his mouth.
And I am with your mouth and with his mouth, and I shall teach you
what to do.
Exo 4:16 “And he shall speak for you to the people. And it shall be
that he shall be a mouth for you, and you shall be an elohim1 for him.
Footnote: 1Or mighty one, which is proof that elohim is but a title,
indicating order or authority – it is not a proper name.

Don Kirkman

Sep 8, 2008, 2:43:02 AM9/8/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<c1dc293b-2f1c-4610...@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com>:

>Am just the newsboy here being neither in sales nor management...

Hey, that's a breakthrough! A newsboy simply stands at the street
corner selling papers or throws the papers into the customers' yards.
If you would limit yourself to doing that instead of inventing and
writing, or duplicating, or endlessly producing copies of previous
"news" your behavior might become almost bearable.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2008, 6:55:56 AM9/8/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrotet:
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4c77fe1127c6f772?

> Hey, that's a breakthrough! A newsboy simply stands at the street
> corner selling papers or throws the papers into the customers' yards.

For the cited post, it would simply be to deliver the good news, which
is John 3:16.

> If you would limit yourself to doing that instead of inventing...

John 3:16 is not my invention.

Your false witness is forgiven by me.

> and writing ...

Am not the Author of John 3:16.

Your false witness is again forgiven by me.

>, or duplicating...

Am not Google.

Your false witness is again forgiven by me.

Bottom line concerning your having less free will to do anything other
than evil (i.e. breaking GOD's commandments):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Thommadura

Sep 8, 2008, 6:56:41 AM9/8/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Grandpa Chuck wrote:

>>> When I look at all types, I still prefer to deal with
>>> religious people except for a few despicable ones that
>>> use it for business or political purposes. People without any moral
>>> values are nothing but lower animals with communication skills.
>> So you like the whole idea of someone else dictating to you how you
>> should behave and worship THEIR god along with them telling you what
>> THEY think will happen to you after death. Is that about it?
>
> Am just the newsboy here being neither in sales nor management...

Gee - now you are a Newboy - quite a comedown from being a Doctor?

Thommadura

Sep 8, 2008, 7:02:46 AM9/8/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> satan masquerading as truth via another sockpuppet despairingly
> posted:
>>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>> Jesus is LORD.
>>>
>>> Jesus is known to Jews as Yeshua.
>>>
>>> Yeshua is Adonai.
>> Incorrect, Chung You are babbling nonsensical confabulations again and
>> showing your ignorance of basic Judaism.. Yeshua is not Adonai.
>
> Lie.
>
> " We believe after His death on the tree, the LORD Yeshua on the third
> day rose from the dead and ascended into heaven, where He is seated at
> the right hand of the Father, as our Intercessor and Advocate, the
> only mediator between GOD and man. (II Corinthians 5:15; Matthew 28;
> Mark 16; Luke 24)."

Lie

THere has been a living person who can claim to have been to heaven and
returned to report the above.

THere is no basis even for that belief.

Thommadura

Sep 8, 2008, 7:04:05 AM9/8/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/19290c2db7843f36?
>> You really seem to have a comprehension problem with what you just
>> posted.
>
> In the Holy Spirit, there are no comprehension problems.

Correct - there is no such thing as the holey spirit.

So anything you attribute to the holey spirit is false.

Thommadura

Sep 8, 2008, 7:08:30 AM9/8/08

That is the basic falacy of christianity.

THeir god are forever and ever - with no beginning and no end.

A truly eternal god was not born in bethlehem - and did not die on a cross.
A god that is everywhere did not rise into heaven bodily.

Even if one could prove that the christ existed as a man - of which NO
ONE can - as a god - he would have to know that man could not end his
existence - only his human form - which as a spirit - he did not need to
begin with. No sacrifice involved.

The whole story is a fabrication of a human created religion that was
not thought through.

Thommadura

Sep 8, 2008, 7:10:13 AM9/8/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e40391c6bd9b94c4?
>>>
>>> "But you will die like mere men;
>>> you will fall like every other ruler." (Psalm 82:7)
>> Pssst. The Messiah did die like a man and was in the grave for 3 days
>> and 3 nights... think about it.
>
> Mere men are neither resurrected nor given the keys to death and hell.

Then death is permanent and there is no soul or heaven - and the
meaning of your religion is accepted by you to be false.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2008, 7:13:30 AM9/8/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > convicted neighbor Grandpa Chuck wrote:

> >> So you like the whole idea of someone else dictating to you how you
> >> should behave and worship THEIR god along with them telling you what
> >> THEY think will happen to you after death. Is that about it?
> >
> > Am just the newsboy here being neither in sales nor management...
>
> Gee - now you are a Newboy - quite a comedown from being a Doctor?

It remains my personal choice to humble myself for the glory of GOD.

[...]

Linda Lee

Sep 8, 2008, 9:24:46 AM9/8/08

Be informed, Chung thinks when he speaks/writes, it is the Holy Spirit
speaking.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2008, 10:29:44 AM9/8/08
convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
>satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted::
>> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

>> > In the Holy Spirit, there are no comprehension problems.
>>
>> Correct - there is no such thing as the holey spirit.
>>
>> So anything you attribute to the holey spirit is false.
>
>Be informed, Chung thinks when he speaks/writes, it is the Holy Spirit
>speaking.

If that were true, would be testifying that you have blasphemed
against the Holy Spirit.

Instead, it remains my personal free will choice to continue to

receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit in everything I say, do, and
write.

And, He guides me to write that your false witness has been forgiven
by me.

This simply shows that He is absolutely right to convict you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May you and other dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a

blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus
Christ as our Messiah, the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD desires (WDJW):

http://HeartMDPhD.com/WDJW

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

A simple parable for the wise and discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Linda Lee

Sep 8, 2008, 11:58:38 AM9/8/08
On Sep 8, 10:29 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>
wrote:

> convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
>

> >satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted::

> >> Correct - there is no such thing as the holey spirit.
>
> >> So anything you attribute to the holey spirit is false.
>
> >Be informed, Chung thinks when he speaks/writes, it is the Holy Spirit
> >speaking.
>
> If that were true, would be testifying that you have blasphemed
> against the Holy Spirit.
>
> Instead, it remains my personal free will choice to continue to
> receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit in everything I say, do, and
> write.
>
> And, He guides me to write that your false witness has been forgiven
> by me.

When you write it is your sinful megalomaniacal self writing, not the
Holy Spirit. Your false witness has not been forgiven by me.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Linda Lee

Sep 8, 2008, 12:49:35 PM9/8/08
On Sep 8, 12:29 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

Baloney. The Devil guides you.

Take me off of your website, you cretinous fake.

Thommadura

Sep 8, 2008, 12:59:32 PM9/8/08

I've been around a long time

I have watched him go further and further off the deep end.

A shame really.

Still - he is not nor does he speak for a god - even if one does exist.
And we know gods don't really exist either

Thommadura

Sep 8, 2008, 1:01:02 PM9/8/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted::
>>> Correct - there is no such thing as the holey spirit.
>>>
>>> So anything you attribute to the holey spirit is false.
>> Be informed, Chung thinks when he speaks/writes, it is the Holy Spirit
>> speaking.
>
> If that were true, would be testifying that you have blasphemed
> against the Holy Spirit.

IF that were true - but there is no holey spirit to blaspheme against -
just as there are no gods that you have been able to provide physical
evidence of.

Thommadura

Sep 8, 2008, 1:04:32 PM9/8/08

And we know that not to be true - since there is no Holey Spirit to do
that - or the give false witness against.

So - YOu are a liar twice.

THere is no false witness and there is no holey spirit.

Again - the only way to prove this is to have the holey spirit reply -
not YOU.

Somehow - I doubt he will - things that do not exist cannot.

It is amazing that after more than 2000 years of never appearing - there
are still people like you who claim otherwise - still another lie.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2008, 1:33:32 PM9/8/08

Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme against the Holy
Spirit.

<><

Linda Lee

Sep 8, 2008, 1:46:51 PM9/8/08
On Sep 8, 1:33 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

ChungScum writes: "another soul dies"...

Damn you and your damned curses, you freaking demon.

Grandpa Chuck

Sep 8, 2008, 2:05:53 PM9/8/08
Hey you dipwad lowlife scumbag, I have never been "CONVICTED" of
anything by anyone or any court. Is it any wonder that so many
consider you to be troll and have killfiled you?

Now go take your meds, curl up in a ball and spend the rest of your
day jacking off. It just might bring a smile to your ugly face and you
will be leaving the rest of us alone.

>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> convicted neighbor Grandpa Chuck wrote:

--