Read--mostly lost in the noise

gu...@consolidated.net

Sep 6, 2008, 4:14:48 PM9/6/08

Some deny religion and that is their rght if they are HONEST.

But the bulk of the people here profess some ethical system
or demand others use it when dealing with them and others.

A few adamantly deny any system exists and then turn around demanding
others conform to code. That is "double talk"
the code.

Almost all seem to have some sense of decency.

Here is reminder of the most common code we live with from birth to
death.

Its ON TOPIC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Commandments#Text_of_the_Ten_Commandments.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2008, 2:00:00 PM9/7/08
convicted friend Guy (g...@consolidated.net) wrote:

> Some deny religion and that is their rght if they are HONEST.

It remains my free will choice to not be religious in keeping with
WDJW.

Christianity is not a religion but rather a personal relationship with
the risen LORD Jesus Christ.

> But the bulk of the people here profess some ethical system
> or demand others use it when dealing with them and others.
>
> A few adamantly deny any system exists and then turn around demanding
> others conform to code. That is "double talk"
> the code.
>
> Almost all seem to have some sense of decency.
>
> Here is reminder of the most common code we live with from birth to
> death.
>
> Its ON TOPIC
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Commandments#Text_of_the_Ten_Commandments.

GOD's Ten Commandments as taught through Moses were simply:

(1) Make GOD your LORD.

(2) Have no other gods.

(3) Do not use GOD's name in vain.

(4) Keep Saturday perfect (holy).

(5) Honor your mom and your dad.

(6) Do not kill.

(7) Do not commit adultery.

(8) Do not steal.

(9) Do not bear false witness against another.

(10) Do not covet that which belongs to another.

Yeshua came as the Jewish Messiah to teach us that the Ten
Commandments have served and continue to serve to convict us of the
fact that we have not been doing what GOD desires of us (i.e. we all
have been sinning thereby falling short of GOD's glory). This we
learned when He taught us that He came to amplify/fullfill GOD's Laws
rather than overturn them. Obeying GOD's Laws are even harder than we
previously thought because we now know that doing so is impossible
without GOD's help ! ! !

Here is a Spirit-guided understanding of the Ten Commandments in
keeping with WDJW:

(1) Make GOD your LORD by doing all that He wants of you.

(2) Have no other gods, including self and/or money.

(3) Do not use GOD's name if you are not doing what He wants of you.

(4) Do only what GOD wants of you on Saturday thereby keeping the day
perfect.

(5) Honor your mom and your dad in both action and thought.

(6) Do not kill even in thought including during rage/anger.

(7) Do not commit adultery even in lustful thought, including fantasy.

(8) Do not steal, including services.

(9) Do not bear false witness against another, including name-calling.

(10) Do not covet that which belongs to another, even in covetous
thought.

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I
have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." -- LORD Jesus
Christ (Matthew 5;17)

Amen.

"Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect." -- LORD
Jesus Christ (Matthew 5:48)

Amen.

"With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
-- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

Amen.

When Jesus is our LORD, He makes it easy to keep His Law because we
want to do what He wants of us out of our loving Him with all our
hearts, souls, minds, and strengths.

"For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." -- LORD Jesus Christ
(Matthew 11:30)

Amen.

May you and other dear friends have a blessedly wonderful 2008th year
since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah, the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Thommadura

Sep 7, 2008, 2:41:14 PM9/7/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted friend Guy (g...@consolidated.net) wrote:
>> Some deny religion and that is their rght if they are HONEST.
>
> It remains my free will choice to not be religious in keeping with
> WDJW.
>
> Christianity is not a religion but rather a personal relationship with
> the risen LORD Jesus Christ.

<snip>
Incorrect - and stupid as well.

No - christianity is indeed a BUNCH of religions In fact - there are now
34,000 different christian religions worldwide - no counting yours.

To attempt to say they do not exist is proof of your delusion.

And it cannot be a personal relationship - because the god does not
exist. Anyone who claims to have a personal actual relationship with any
god is proving himself a liar.

Your god remains belief - you KNOW you cannot physically prove him to be
real - and as a scientist - you know what would be needed to do that.

J A

Sep 7, 2008, 3:51:48 PM9/7/08

"Andrew B. Chondom, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in

The Old Testament has Commandments which condemn worshipping gods other than
yahweh, and idol worship (crosses etc.) - you do both.

According to the Ten Commandments, YOU are condemned.

There is no Commandment against atheism.

The 10 Commandments:

The first three insist that only God (Yahweh) be worshiped. Auxiliary gods
or use of idols, like "sons of god" or praying to crucifixes, are condemned.

Even the children of people who violate these Commandments are threatened,
even though they had no part in the offense.

Punishing children for their parents crimes is something rejected by all
modern societies.

The fourth commandment forbids working on the Sabbath. How many people have
never worked on the Sabbath? Should hospital workers refuse working on the
Sabbath?

Then the Commandments go on to tell people to honor their parents, and then
to prohibit murder, adultery, theft, bearing false witness, and coveting
other people's property.

These Commandments in our society are usually presented as something
compelling and righteous and unique. In truth, all religions recognize the
need for rules that allow human beings to live in proximity of one another
and to cooperate when necessary.

When people talk about how important the 10 Commandments are to human
morality, they never mention what the Commandments don't say.

There's no prohibition against pedophilia and other forms of child abuse.

There is nothing prohibiting the rape of women, children or men.

There's nothing said against slavery.

And of course, there is nothing prohibiting genocide or the slaughter of
innocent people outside the tribe.

In the chapter of the Bible after the one containing the 10 Commandments,
Moses tells the Israelites about the conditions under which they may buy or
sell slaves and the rules governing the sale of their own daughters.

There's also something about killing witches: " thou shalt not suffer a
witch to live". That was a go-ahead for many centuries for the detection,
torture and burning alive of women who had the local crowd turn against
them.

If the 10 commandments were worth a shit, then why have all christian
societies found the need to create legal codes of their own?

Wasn't 'god" smart enought to create laws that would cover everything?

Thommadura

Sep 7, 2008, 3:23:12 PM9/7/08

Actually - if you read the bible - you will see that they did indeed
have a lot of gruesome laws that covered lots of things not in either
version of the ten commandments.

However - the commandments themselves are questionable as well

When moses returned from the mountain - he saw the hebrews worshiping an
idol - threw down the texts and destroyed them.

According to the bible - god offered to help moses produce an exact copy
of the destroyed documents.

However - the two copies - as shown in the bible are quite different. In
addition - the mention of the first copy is written in third person -
when only god and moses would have seen the original copy. THere was no
third person who did.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2008, 3:25:43 PM9/7/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9dbe4c49218c4819?

> Incorrect - and stupid as well.

Not for the discerning.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

Thommadura

Sep 7, 2008, 4:17:15 PM9/7/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9dbe4c49218c4819?
>> Incorrect - and stupid as well.
>
> Not for the discerning.

Discerning means to show insight and understanding.

SO truly discerning people would know that the storied of the christ are
legend and myth. No living being can have a personal relationship with
someone who is not living - a truly discerning person understands that.

IT is those like you - with BLIND-FAITH that delude themselves into
thinking that their imaginary friend is real. However - that is not
considered sane behavior.

ANd you are living proof of that.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2008, 4:36:24 PM9/7/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> >> Incorrect - and stupid as well.
> >
> > Not for the discerning.
>
> Discerning means to show insight and understanding.

Incorrect.

The discerning are those who have insight and understanding from the
Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is the Great Counselor.

Bottom line concerning your errors:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ebee34a3ba466d9c?

J A

Sep 7, 2008, 5:37:11 PM9/7/08

"Thommadura" <tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Everybody knows that.

But the 10 commandments were the subject of the post; they were supposedly
handed down directly by god, and I was pointing out how deficient they are.

Thommadura

Sep 7, 2008, 5:04:39 PM9/7/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>> Not for the discerning.
>> Discerning means to show insight and understanding.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> The discerning are those who have insight and understanding from the
> Holy Spirit.

Nonsense

The holy spirit has never said that.

Let him speak for himself if you think I am wrong.

Thommadura

Sep 7, 2008, 5:05:54 PM9/7/08

And I was only adding to your point.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2008, 5:22:33 PM9/7/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demom) despairingly posted:

> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> >> Discerning means to show insight and understanding.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > The discerning are those who have insight and understanding from the
> > Holy Spirit.
>
> Nonsense

Fact.

> The holy spirit has never said that.

Lie.

"I will do what you have asked. I will give you a wise and discerning
heart, so that there will never have been anyone like you, nor will
there ever be." -- GOD to Solomon (1 Kings 3:12)

The Holy Spirit is GOD.

Additional suggested reading for others who are following this thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3fa4ecde07979a5a

Grandpa Chuck

Sep 7, 2008, 5:55:12 PM9/7/08
On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 14:37:11 -0700, "J A" <a...@re.com> wrote:

<snip>

>>> If the 10 commandments were worth a shit, then why have all christian
>>> societies found the need to create legal codes of their own?
>>>
>>> Wasn't 'god" smart enought to create laws that would cover everything?
>>>

>> Actually - if you read the bible - you will see that they did indeed have
>> a lot of gruesome laws that covered lots of things not in either version
>> of the ten commandments.
>
>Everybody knows that.
>
>But the 10 commandments were the subject of the post; they were supposedly
>handed down directly by god, and I was pointing out how deficient they are.

And if these ten commandments were meant for all of mankind why were
they not also given to everyone at the same time? Give them only to a
small group of people makes no sense whatever.
--
Grandpa Chuck
-ô¿ô-

Grandpa Chuck

Sep 7, 2008, 5:58:38 PM9/7/08
On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 17:05:54 -0400, Thommadura
<tomm...@optonline.net> wrote:

<Learn to snip>

>>> However - the commandments themselves are questionable as well
>>>
>>> When moses returned from the mountain - he saw the hebrews worshiping an
>>> idol - threw down the texts and destroyed them.
>>>
>>> According to the bible - god offered to help moses produce an exact copy
>>> of the destroyed documents.
>>>
>>> However - the two copies - as shown in the bible are quite different. In
>>> addition - the mention of the first copy is written in third person - when
>>> only god and moses would have seen the original copy. THere was no third
>>> person who did.
>>

>And I was only adding to your point.

What exactly makes the bible the one and only book of "truths" handed
down by God? To think that God would give such a work only to the Jews
is absolutely absurd.

Thommadura

Sep 7, 2008, 6:13:30 PM9/7/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demom) despairingly posted:
>>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>> Incorrect.
>>>
>>> The discerning are those who have insight and understanding from the
>>> Holy Spirit.
>> Nonsense
>
> Fact.
>
>> The holy spirit has never said that.
>
> Lie.
>
> "I will do what you have asked. I will give you a wise and discerning
> heart, so that there will never have been anyone like you, nor will
> there ever be." -- GOD to Solomon (1 Kings 3:12)

Liar

Even if you could provide the original source documentation of that
quote - which you cannot - YOU ARE NOT SOLOMON.

Thommadura

Sep 7, 2008, 6:14:45 PM9/7/08

It is even more absurd that he would give it to Andrew Chung and Sister
Frank!

gu...@consolidated.net

Sep 7, 2008, 6:24:42 PM9/7/08

When I look at all types, I still prefer to deal with
religious people except for a few despicable ones that
use it for business or political purposes. People without any moral
values are nothing but lower animals with communication skills.

The mass of moral people is not an accident but a survival trait.

Picking on the bulk of moral people is little more than a braying
donkey.

%

Sep 7, 2008, 7:25:27 PM9/7/08
i'm sorry your life is so sad

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2008, 8:06:15 PM9/7/08
convicted neighbor Grandpa Chuck wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9dbe4c49218c4819?
>
> What exactly makes the bible the one and only book of "truths" handed
> down by God? To think that God would give such a work only to the Jews
> is absolutely absurd.

Not for the discerning, who know and understand, that this is exactly
what one would expect of the most powerful Person in all of reality...

... GOD is going to do what He wants even if it is not what you want.

Truth is that simple :-)

May you and other dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a

[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

Grandpa Chuck

Sep 7, 2008, 8:06:24 PM9/7/08
On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 17:24:42 -0500, gu...@consolidated.net wrote:

>On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 14:41:14 -0400, Thommadura
><tomm...@optonline.net> wrote:
>
>>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>>
>>> It remains my free will choice to not be religious in keeping with
>>> WDJW.
>>>
>>> Christianity is not a religion but rather a personal relationship with
>>> the risen LORD Jesus Christ.
>>>

>><snip>
>>Incorrect - and stupid as well.
>>
>>No - christianity is indeed a BUNCH of religions In fact - there are now
>>34,000 different christian religions worldwide - no counting yours.
>>
>>To attempt to say they do not exist is proof of your delusion.
>>
>>And it cannot be a personal relationship - because the god does not
>>exist. Anyone who claims to have a personal actual relationship with any
>>god is proving himself a liar.
>>
>>Your god remains belief - you KNOW you cannot physically prove him to be
>>real - and as a scientist - you know what would be needed to do that.
>
>When I look at all types, I still prefer to deal with
>religious people except for a few despicable ones that
>use it for business or political purposes. People without any moral
>values are nothing but lower animals with communication skills.

So you like the whole idea of someone else dictating to you how you
should behave and worship THEIR god along with them telling you what
THEY think will happen to you after death. Is that about it?

I have always taken you as someone who prefers to think for himself
and not be told, "You must believe as we tell you or you are condemned
to eternal damnation."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2008, 8:59:02 PM9/7/08
convicted neighbor Grandpa Chuck wrote:
> convicted friend Guy (gu...@consolidated.net) wrote:

> >When I look at all types, I still prefer to deal with
> >religious people except for a few despicable ones that
> >use it for business or political purposes. People without any moral
> >values are nothing but lower animals with communication skills.
>
> So you like the whole idea of someone else dictating to you how you
> should behave and worship THEIR god along with them telling you what
> THEY think will happen to you after death. Is that about it?

Am just the newsboy here being neither in sales nor management...

... the news is entirely good and is this:

"For GOD so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that
whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." --
LORD Jesus Christ (John 3:16)

Amen.

Without Jesus (Yeshua), we would be on our own to do the impossible of
keeping the ten commandments plus the countless (more than 600) other
commands and decrees written in the Bible in order to overcome the
condemnation of sin, where the sentence is death of both body and
soul.

"With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
-- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

Amen.

We, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), are neither perfect
nor without sin...

... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly declaring with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

guardian Snow

Sep 7, 2008, 9:44:47 PM9/7/08
On Sep 8, 10:59 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Without Jesus (Yeshua), we would be on our own to do the impossible of
> keeping the ten commandments plus the countless (more than 600) other
> commands and decrees written in the Bible in order to overcome the
> condemnation of sin, where the sentence is death of both body and
> soul.

You seem to be suddenly aware of the fact that you don't know the name
of your Messiah. I mean.. why else do you suddenly use two names?

Mat 4:10 Then יהושע said to him, “Go, Satan! For it has been written,
‘You shall worship יהוה your Elohim, and Him alone you shall serve.’
”1 Footnote: 1Dt. 6:13.

> "With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
> -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)
>
> Amen.
>
> We, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), are neither perfect
> nor without sin...
>
> ... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

Does that include me or have you determined that you know our Fathers
will already?

Psa 75:2 “When I seize the appointed time, It is I who judge in
uprightness.
Psa 75:3 “The earth and all its inhabitants are melted; It is I who
set its columns firm. Selah.
Psa 75:4 “I said to the boasters, ‘Do not boast,’ And to the wrong,
‘Do not lift up the horn.
Psa 75:5 “Do not lift up your horn on high (You speak with a stiff
neck).’ ”
Psa 75:6 For exaltations are neither from the east, Nor from the west
nor from the wilderness.
Psa 75:7 But Elohim is the Judge – He puts down one, And exalts
another.

Will you still pretend to be my judge and the judge of my brothers?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2008, 10:05:07 PM9/7/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4c77fe1127c6f772?

> You seem to be suddenly aware of the fact that you don't know the name
> of your Messiah.

Jesus is LORD.

Jesus is known to Jews as Yeshua.

Yeshua is Adonai.

> I mean.. why else do you suddenly use two names?

It remains my personal free will choice to continue to receive the
guidance of the Holy Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.

HE now guides me to be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at this GOD-

[...]

snowpheonix

Sep 7, 2008, 10:42:59 PM9/7/08
On Sep 8, 12:05 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

Fortunately my faith is not in a demonic and lost soul like you Chung
posing as the spirit of our Father and shouting curses under his
breath. Scream, Rant and rave but truth will prevail.

> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4c77fe1127c6f772?
>
> > You seem to be suddenly aware of the fact that you don't know the name
> > of your Messiah.
>
> Jesus is LORD.

You clearly are confused about יהושע Messiah, the Son of Elohim.

> Jesus is known to Jews as Yeshua.

The country of Yehuḏah, and those of Yerushalayim did not write in
English my friend and Hebrew doesn't have vowels.

> Yeshua is Adonai.

Your confusion is based on altered text which is why I illustrated to
you the previous passage.

Mat 4:10 Then יהושע said to him, “Go, Satan! For it has been written,
‘You shall worship יהוה your Elohim, and Him alone you shall serve.’
”1 Footnote: 1Dt. 6:13.

If you look into the root words of this passage you find that CLEARLY
the Messiah tells you that "You shall worship יהוה" and not himself,
the son. He doesn't tell Satan to bow down and worship him, he says
to worship our Heavenly Father.

> > I mean.. why else do you suddenly use two names?
>
> It remains my personal free will choice to continue to receive the
> guidance of the Holy Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.
>
> HE now guides me to be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at this GOD-
> given opportunity as GOD desires:

For those of you who didn't bother to click on this link, my poor lost
SATANIC, evil friend has said this to me:

May you suffer infinitely more times than all the suffering combined
you have caused with your lies especially to those who have overeaten
to the point of affliction because of your delusion that hunger is
bad...

... and just when you think your suffering is absolutely unbearable,
may GOD amplify it by infinity and extend the duration to eternity as
HE casts you into that lake of fire being prepared for you and your
children, satan.

In the gloriously awesome and holy name of LORD Jesus Christ, I rebuke
you yet again before an ever-growing cloud of cheering witnesses both
here and in heaven.

----------------------------

I have no fear of your rebuke SATAN. You are the accuser of my
brothers and only demons inspire you. My fear is only of יהוה Ěl
Shaddai whose truth is hidden from you.

Jas 3:8 But no man is able to tame the tongue. It is unruly, evil,
filled with deadly poison.
Jas 3:9 With it we bless our Elohim and Father, and with it we curse
men, who have been made in the likeness of Elohim.
Jas 3:10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My
brothers, this should not be so.
Jas 3:11 Does the fountain send forth the sweet and the bitter from
the same opening?
Jas 3:12 My brothers, is a fig tree able to bear olives, or a
grapevine figs? So neither is a fountain able to make salt and sweet
water.
Jas 3:13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by his
good behaviour his works in meekness of wisdom.
Jas 3:14 But if you have bitter jealousy and self-seeking in your
hearts, do not boast against and lie against the truth.
Jas 3:15 This is not the wisdom coming down from above, but it is
earthly, unspiritual, demonic.
Jas 3:16 For where jealousy and self-seeking are, there is confusion
and every foul deed.
Jas 3:17 But the wisdom from above is first clean, then peaceable,
gentle, ready to obey, filled with compassion and good fruits, without
partiality and without hypocrisy.
Jas 3:18 And the fruit of righteousnessis1 sown in peace by those who
make peace. Footnote: 1Philip 1:1.

*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human
beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally
save their lives.
Tony Robbins

http://www.isr-messianic.org/ <- download the scriptures free

http://www.ucg.org/index.htm
A Worldwide Sabbath practicing Church.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2008, 11:03:41 PM9/7/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2008, 6:55:56 AM9/8/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrotet:
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4c77fe1127c6f772?
>
> Hey, that's a breakthrough! A newsboy simply stands at the street
> corner selling papers or throws the papers into the customers' yards.

For the cited post, it would simply be to deliver the good news, which
is John 3:16.

> If you would limit yourself to doing that instead of inventing...

John 3:16 is not my invention.

Your false witness is forgiven by me.

> and writing ...

Am not the Author of John 3:16.

Your false witness is again forgiven by me.

>, or duplicating...

Am not Google.

Your false witness is again forgiven by me.

Bottom line concerning your having less free will to do anything other
than evil (i.e. breaking GOD's commandments):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Thommadura

Sep 8, 2008, 6:56:41 AM9/8/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Grandpa Chuck wrote:

>>> When I look at all types, I still prefer to deal with
>>> religious people except for a few despicable ones that
>>> use it for business or political purposes. People without any moral
>>> values are nothing but lower animals with communication skills.
>> So you like the whole idea of someone else dictating to you how you
>> should behave and worship THEIR god along with them telling you what
>> THEY think will happen to you after death. Is that about it?
>
> Am just the newsboy here being neither in sales nor management...

Gee - now you are a Newboy - quite a comedown from being a Doctor?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2008, 7:13:30 AM9/8/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > convicted neighbor Grandpa Chuck wrote:

> >> So you like the whole idea of someone else dictating to you how you
> >> should behave and worship THEIR god along with them telling you what
> >> THEY think will happen to you after death. Is that about it?
> >
> > Am just the newsboy here being neither in sales nor management...
>
> Gee - now you are a Newboy - quite a comedown from being a Doctor?

It remains my personal choice to humble myself for the glory of GOD.

[...]

Grandpa Chuck

Sep 8, 2008, 2:05:53 PM9/8/08
Hey you dipwad lowlife scumbag, I have never been "CONVICTED" of
anything by anyone or any court. Is it any wonder that so many
consider you to be troll and have killfiled you?

Now go take your meds, curl up in a ball and spend the rest of your
day jacking off. It just might bring a smile to your ugly face and you
will be leaving the rest of us alone.

>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> convicted neighbor Grandpa Chuck wrote:

Message has been deleted

Robert Miles

Sep 9, 2008, 6:04:24 PM9/9/08

"MāckŠŽ" <Māc...@www.alt-support-diabetes.org> wrote in message

> On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 18:05:53 GMT, Grandpa Chuck
> <Grandp...@B4me.org> wrote:
>
>>Hey you dipwad lowlife scumbag, I have never been "CONVICTED" of
>>anything by anyone or any court. Is it any wonder that so many
>>consider you to be troll and have killfiled you?
>>
>>Now go take your meds, curl up in a ball and spend the rest of your
>>day jacking off. It just might bring a smile to your ugly face and you
>>will be leaving the rest of us alone.
>
> well, since you gave him the exact masturbation fantasy he so
> desperately seeks, and cross posted it to multiple groups without
> trimming the header, that troll most likely is doing exactly that.
.
Isn't it better to alter the crosspost list of any such replies to Chung
to include the cardiology newsgroup to make sure he sees it, but
substitute newsgroups selected from the following for all the others:

alt.support.troll-acceptance
alt.usenet.kooks
alt.religion.satanism
alt.religion.scientology
alt.support.religion.islam.taliban
alt.satanville
alt.religion.pagan.nazi

DonnaB shallotpeel

Sep 9, 2008, 6:17:18 PM9/9/08
On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 17:04:24 -0500, in
<JlCxk.29799$bx1....@bignews1.bellsouth.net> "Robert Miles"
<rober...@bellsouthNOSPAM.net> wrote:

Only if you also use follow-ups so that any NGs that replies to your post will
not come here.

--
DonnaB shallotpeel : ^> USA <*>
06-07-06 Diagnosis T2 HbA1c 8.1, D&E & Metformin 500mg

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2008, 6:42:32 PM9/9/08
convicted neighbor Grandpa Chuck wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/4c77fe1127c6f772?

> Hey you dipwad lowlife scumbag, I have never been "CONVICTED" of
> anything by anyone or any court.

Your name-calling is forgiven by me.

This simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

%

Sep 9, 2008, 7:09:42 PM9/9/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2008, 7:45:12 PM9/9/08
convicted neighbor % wrote:

> i'm sorry...

You are forgiven by me.

> ... your life is so sad

Not with GOD's help making forgiveness possible:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7421ee95b47a64c4?

Only those forgiven by GOD are truly able to forgive others ! ! !

[...]

%

Sep 9, 2008, 8:06:51 PM9/9/08

i'm sorry your life is so sad