More of my philosophy about the definition of tribalism and more..

World-News2100

Nov 1, 2021, 1:03:39 PM11/1/21
Hello...

More of my philosophy about the definition of tribalism and more..

Here is the definition of tribalism:

"Strong in-group loyalty"

Read here in the dictionary:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tribalism

So tribalism comes with this "strong" loyality of tribalism, so i think
that this "strong" loyality can bring problems, this is why i am talking
as i am talking about it in my below thoughts by showing how to solve
the problem of tribalism:

More of my philosophy about how to solve the problem of tribalism and more..

I think we can solve the problem of tribalism by the way of knowing
how to be the right "compromise", and we can be the right compromise
by knowing how to avoid extremism that hurts, for example
i have just made a logical analogy between software projects
and Democracy and notice how i am talking about Democracy in it, here it is:

More of philosophy about Democracy and the Evolutionary Design methodology..

I will make a logical analogy between software projects and Democracy,
first i will say that because of the today big complexity of software
projects, so the "requirements" of those complex software projects are
not clear and a lot could change in them, so this is
why we are using an Evolutionary Design methodology with different tools
such as Unit Testing, Test Driven Development, Design Patterns,
Continuous Integration, Domain Driven Design, but we have to notice
carefully that an important thing in Evolutionary Design methodology is
that when those complex software projects grow, we have first to
normalize there growth by ensuring that the complex software projects
grow "nicely" and "balanced" by using standards, and second we have to
optimize growth of the complex software projects by balancing between
the criteria of the easy to change the complex software projects and the
performance of the complex software projects, and third you have to
maximize the growth of the complex software projects by making the most
out of each optimization, and i think that by logical analogy we can
notice that in Democracy we have also to normalize the growth by not
allowing "extremism" or extremist ideologies that hurt Democracy, and we
have also to optimize Democracy by for example well balancing between
"performance" of the society and in the Democracy and the "reliability"
of helping others like the weakest members of the society among the
people that of course respect the laws, and so that to understand more
my thoughts of my philosophy about Democracy, i invite you to read them
here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/vlDWhmf-MIM

And read also my following thoughts about morality etc.:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/NPnPOasq-YY

More of my philosophy about the limit of the connectionist models in
artificial intelligence and more..

I think i am smart and i will say that the connectionist model like
of deep learning has not the same nature as of the human brain, since
i can say that the brain is not just connections of neurons like
in deep learning, but it is also a "sense" like the sense of touch,
and i think that this sense of the brain is biologic,
and i think that this kind of nature of the brain of being
also a sense is giving the emergence of consciousness and self-awareness
and a higher level of common sense reasoning, this
is why i think that the connectionist model in artifical intelligence is
showing its limits by not being able to make emerge common sense
reasoning, but as i said below that the hybrid connectionist + symbolic
model can make emerge common sense reasoning.

And here is what i said about human self-awareness and awareness:

So i will start by asking a philosophical question of:

Is human self-awareness and awareness an emergence and what is it ?

So i will explain my findings:

I think i have found the first smart pattern with my fluid intelligence
and i found also the rest and it is the following:

Notice that when you touch a cold water you will know about the essence
or nature of the cold water and you will also know that it is related
to senses of humans, so i think that the senses of a human give life
to ideas, it is like a "reification" of an idea, i mean that an idea
is alive since it is like reified with the senses of humans that senses
time and space and matter, so this reification gives the correct meaning
since you are like reifying with the human senses that gives the
meaning, and i say that this capacity of this kind of reification with
the human senses is an emergence that comes from the human biology, so i
am smart and i will say that the brain is a kind of calculator that
calculates by using composability with the meanings that come also from
this kind of reification with the human senses, and i think that
self-awareness comes from the human senses that senses our ideas of our
thinking, and it is what gives consciousness and self-awareness, so now
you are understanding that what is missing in artificial intelligence is
this kind of reification with the human senses that render the brain
much more optimal than artificial intelligence, and i will explain more
the why of it in my next posts.

More of my philosophy about the future of artificial intelligence and more..

I will ask a philosophical question of:

Can we forecast the future of artificial intelligence ?

I think i am smart, and i am quickly noticing that connectionism in
artificial intelligence like with deep learning is not working because
it is not able to make emerge common sense reasoning, so i invite you to
read the following article from ScienceDaily so that to notice it, since
it is speaking about the connectionist models(like the ones of deep
learning or the transformers that are a kind of deep learning) in
artificial intelligence:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/11/201118141702.htm

Other than that the new following artificial intelligence connectionist
models like from Microsoft and NVIDIA that are better than GPT-3
has the same weakness , since i think that they can not make emerge
common sense reasoning, here they are:

"Microsoft and Nvidia today announced that they trained what they claim
is the largest and most capable AI-powered language model to date:
Megatron-Turing Natural Language Generation (MT-NLP). The successor to
the companies’ Turing NLG 17B and Megatron-LM models, MT-NLP contains
530 billion parameters and achieves “unmatched” accuracy in a broad set
of natural language tasks, Microsoft and Nvidia say — including reading
comprehension, commonsense reasoning, and natural language inferences."

Read more here:

https://venturebeat.com/2021/10/11/microsoft-and-nvidia-team-up-to-train-one-of-the-worlds-largest-language-models/

Because i also said the following:

I think i am quickly understanding the defects of Megatron-Turing
Natural Language Generation (MT-NLP) that is better than GPT-3, and it
is that "self-attention" of the transformers in NLP, even if they scale
to very long sequences, they have a limited expressiveness, as they
cannot process input sequentially they can not model hierarchical
structures and recursion, and hierarchical structure is widely thought
to be essential to modeling natural language, in particular its syntax,
so i think that Microsoft Megatron-Turing Natural Language Generation
(MT-NLP) and GPT-3 too will be practically applied to limited areas, but
they can not make emerge common sense reasoning or the like that are
necessary for general artificial intelligence.

Read the following paper so that to understand the mathematical proof of it:

https://aclanthology.org/2020.tacl-1.11.pdf

So i think that the model that will have much more success to or can
make emerge common sense reasoning is like the following hybrid model in
artificial intelligence of connectionism + symbolism that we call COMET,
read about it here:

Common Sense Comes Closer to Computers

https://www.quantamagazine.org/common-sense-comes-to-computers-20200430/

And here is what i also said about COMET:

I have just read the following article about neuroevolution
that is a meta-algorithm in artificial intelligence, an algorithm for
designing algorithms, i invite you to read about it here:

https://www.quantamagazine.org/computers-evolve-a-new-path-toward-human-intelligence-20191106/

So notice that it says the following

"In neuroevolution, you start by assigning random values to the weights
between layers. This randomness means the network won’t be very good at
its job. But from this sorry state, you then create a set of random
mutations — offspring neural networks with slightly different weights —
and evaluate their abilities. You keep the best ones, produce more
offspring, and repeat."

So i think that the problem with neuroevolution above is that the
"evaluate the abilities of the offspring neural networks" lacks common
sense.

So read the following interesting article that says that artificial
intelligence has also brought a kind of common sense to Computers, and
read about it here:

https://arxiv.org/abs/1906.05317

And read about it in the following article:

"Now, Choi and her collaborators have united these approaches. COMET
(short for “commonsense transformers”) extends GOFAI-style symbolic
reasoning with the latest advances in neural language modeling — a kind
of deep learning that aims to imbue computers with a statistical
“understanding” of written language. COMET works by reimagining
common-sense reasoning as a process of generating plausible (if
imperfect) responses to novel input, rather than making airtight
deductions by consulting a vast encyclopedia-like database."

Read more here:

https://www.quantamagazine.org/common-sense-comes-to-computers-20200430/

So as you are noticing that the model that will cause problems by
bringing advanced automation that will cause too many jobs losses is
the hybrid connectionist + symbolic artificial intelligence model,
so we have to think about giving a Universal Basic Income (UBI) so
that to solve this problem, so you can look at the following video about
this problem of advanced automation with artifical intelligence:

Universal Basic Income (UBI) - Life After Automation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQjrhIyaPyg

More of my philosophy about automation and globalization and Donald
Trump and more..

I have just explained, read below, that Donald Trump protectionism
is not good, but i think that from year 2000 around 85% of jobs losses
in the manufacturing sector in USA was caused by automation and not by
China or such as were thinking it the people who elected Donald Trump,
and you can look at the following video that talks about it and that
makes you understand that automation also has advantages:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-rd3kW7Bc8

Following are some of the advantages of automation:

1. Automation is the key to the shorter workweek. Automation will allow
the average number of working hours per week to continue to decline,
thereby allowing greater leisure hours and a higher quality life.

2. Automation brings safer working conditions for the worker. Since
there is less direct physical participation by the worker in the
production process, there is less chance of personal injury to the worker.

3. Automated production results in lower prices and better products. It
has been estimated that the cost to machine one unit of product by
conventional general-purpose machine tools requiring human operators may
be 100 times the cost of manufacturing the same unit using automated
mass-production techniques. The electronics industry offers many
examples of improvements in manufacturing technology that have
significantly reduced costs while increasing product value (e.g., colour
TV sets, stereo equipment, calculators, and computers).

4. The growth of the automation industry will itself provide employment
opportunities. This has been especially true in the computer industry,
as the companies in this industry have grown (IBM, Digital Equipment
Corp., Honeywell, etc.), new jobs have been created.
These new jobs include not only workers directly employed by these
companies, but also computer programmers, systems engineers, and other
needed to use and operate the computers.

5. Automation is the only means of increasing standard of living. Only
through productivity increases brought about by new automated methods of
production, it is possible to advance standard of living. Granting wage
increases without a commensurate increase in productivity
will results in inflation. To afford a better society, it is a must to
increase productivity.

And i invite you to read my following thoughts about protectionism
and capitalism etc.

More of my philosophy about Trade Adjustment Assistance and globalization..

I think that protectionism is not good, and i think that Trade
Adjustment Assistance etc. is a better way of solving problems, so
i invite you to read the following article to know more:

https://theconversation.com/international-trade-has-cost-americans-millions-of-jobs-investing-in-communities-might-offset-those-losses-143406

And read more here about Trade Adjustment Assistance:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trade_Adjustment_Assistance

More philosophy about protectionism and USA and more..

I think we have to be careful about protectionism, since read the following:

"Protectionist policies impose an additional cost and loss on all
parties. First of all, domestic consumers must pay a higher price for
goods. At the same time, importers face a decline in demand, so
international jobs are lost. For instance, the US-China trade war meant
that US consumers paid a higher price whilst demand for Chinese workers
is reduced.

So the Chinese unemployment increases and US consumers pay more.
However, the counter-argument is that it saves US jobs and businesses.
Now there is some validity to that claim. If the money sent to China
doesn’t come back in either demand for US goods, or FDI, then the
argument can be validated.

However, the reality of the situation is that when a US consumer buys
cheaper Chinese goods, that money goes to a Chinese exporter. That money
doesn’t stay with them indefinitely. It makes its way back to the US
through either demand for its goods or in FDI.

What we see as a result is that Chinese demand drives employment in
other industries. So jobs that may have been lost in one industry, are
being created in another. At the same time, the FDI inflows also create
employment in the relevant industry.

Although there is disruption, there is a net positive gain in the long
term. Employees will have to shift to new industries, but the average
consumer benefits from lower prices. By contrast, the only winner under
protectionism is specific domestic workers. However, they too are
consumers and consequently lose out too.

Is Protectionism Good For The Economy?

In the long-run, protectionism is not good for the economy. It makes
consumers and businesses pay more. And whilst it may protect jobs in the
short-term, the economy as a whole would be better served in allowing
cheaper imports in. Although this may temporarily destroy some jobs,
consumers benefit from lower prices. In turn, the income that would have
been spent on the goods before can now be spent in other markets. In
turn, employment is stimulated elsewhere in the economy."

Read more here:

https://boycewire.com/protectionism-definition-and-types/

More of my philosophy about closed systems and open systems and
interdependent systems..

I think i am smart, and i will say that we have to have the right spirit
so that to be efficient, and i think that the basis of the right spirit
is also to look at how we are interdependent systems of different
countries etc., so i think that the best way is to know how to be like
the right randomness of the evolutionary algorithms that permits to not
get stuck in a local optimum and be able to ensure the convergence to a
global optimum, i mean that the best way is also to know how to well
balance between cooperation and competition, since so that to not get
stuck in a local optimum of efficiency we have also to know how to buy
products and services from the other countries so that also to encourage
creativity and innovation, since if you are too much competition you can
"monopolize" too much and this can hurt creativity and innovation, so
then we have to become a much more efficient and civilized world. And I
think that Nazism or neo-nazism or white supremacism or communism are
also too rigid, so they don't work correctly, since they also have the
strong tendency to want to like too much homogenize and to too much
monopolize and too much centralize, so they are not efficient systems.

More of my philosophy about correlation and about diversity and more..

I think i am smart, and i will say to look again at what is saying
the Ph.D Katherine W. Phillips that is the Paul Calello Professor of
Leadership and Ethics Management at Columbia Business School(Read about
her here: https://greatergood.berkeley.edu/profile/katherine_phillips):

"Large data-set studies have an obvious limitation: They only show that
diversity is correlated with better performance, not that it causes
better performance."

So i will say that this Ph.D and other researchers are not so smart,
since notice how is speaking the Ph.D Katherine W. Phillips in the
following article:

How Diversity Makes Us Smarter

Read more here:

https://greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/how_diversity_makes_us_smarter

So notice that she is not saying that human diversity is a "mechanism"
that can cause "competition" or more competition between people, and
then competition can be the cause of better performance, so you are
noticing that the above Ph.D and researchers are trying to measure it
empirically, but i think that this kind of measuring is not a correct
measuring, since what i am showing you by my way of thinking is the fact
that there is a "tendency" in human diversity that it causes competition
or more competition, so it causes better performance, so then we can
notice that by not following there way of empirical measuring we can still
know about the process. So as i said, i think this Ph.D and other
researchers are not thinking and abstracting correctly since from my
saying below we can notice that human Diversity in a global world or in
a society or in a group brings more "competition" between people, so it
makes us work harder and better cognitively and socially, but if we are
not being the right human diversity and we are working harder and better
cognitively and socially, then i think being human diversity can still
"keep" or "maintain" the working harder and better cognitively and
socially, also human diversity brings different human perspectives or
views and it brings different human experiences and different human
knowledges and it is good for creativity and innovation since it is also
good for divergent thinking that enhance creativity and innovation.

More of my philosophy about USA and human diversity and more..

I just said the following:

"I think i am understanding rapidly, since i think that human Diversity
in a global world or in a society or in a group brings more
"competition" between people, so it makes us work harder and
better cognitively and socially, also human diversity brings different
human perspectives or views and it brings different human experiences
and different human knowledges and it is good for creativity and
innovation since it is also good for divergent thinking that enhance
creativity and innovation."

So i will invite you to look at my following writing about USA that will
make you notice how USA is making itself innovative and creative by
bringing the "best" big brains immigrants, and notice, like in my above
saying, that it is also saying the following:

"But it’s not just a numbers thing. Another reason immigrants do so well
in tech is that people from outside bring new perspectives that lead to
new ideas."

And here is more of my new thoughts about USA, read them again carefully:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kIbGEdTXezQ

Yet more precision of my philosophy about diversity and adaptability and
resilience..

I think i am understanding rapidly, since i think that human Diversity
in a global world or in a society or in a group brings more
"competition" between people, so it makes us work harder and
better cognitively and socially, also human diversity brings different
human perspectives or views and it brings different human experiences
and different human knowledges and it is good for creativity and
innovation since it is also good for divergent thinking that enhance
creativity and innovation:

And here is my new proverb that talks more about it:

"Human vitality comes from intellectual openness and intellectual
openness also comes from divergent thinking and you have to well balance
divergent thinking with convergent thinking so that to converge towards
the global optimum of efficiency and not get stuck on a local optimum of
efficiency, and this kind of well balancing makes the good creativity."

And i will explain more my proverb so that you understand it:

I think that divergent thinking is thought process or method used to
generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions, but notice
that we even need openness in a form of economic actors that share ideas
across nations and industries (and this needs globalization) that make
us much more creative and that's good for economy, since you can easily
notice that globalization also brings a kind of optimality to divergent
thinking, and also you have to know how to balance divergent thinking
with convergent thinking, since if divergent thinking is much greater
than convergent thinking it can become costly in terms of time, and if
the convergent thinking is much greater than divergent thinking you can
get stuck on local optimum of efficiency and not converge to a global
optimum of efficiency, and it is related to my following thoughts about
the philosopher and economist Adam Smith, so i invite you to read them:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ftf3lx5Rzxo

More of my philosophy about life and about evolutionary algorithms..

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful song of Simon &
Garfunkel called called April Come She Will:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J1tCJEYETk

I think that the above video of the song is showing how our world
is "diversified" and it is good for adaptation and resilience, and it is
the most important thing, and this diversification is also very
important even in economy, since i think it is like evolutionary
algorithms in artificial intelligence, since they are based on the same
very important idea of diversifying by also decentralizing by
efficiently specializing the members of the population so that to make
it efficiently "adaptable" and much more "resilient", and the
efficiently specializing can be efficiently specializing in a much
higher level layer, like being a "generalist" medical doctor, and from
the this decentralizing and efficiently specializing emerges a higher
level intelligence such as a civilization, so then even evolutionary
design methodology that i am talking about in my thoughts below does
decentralize from the agile architect to the other members of the team,
and here is step 3 of the important steps of evolutionary design
methodology of agile that i am talking about below:

3- Instead of creating one big design at the beginning of the project
that covers all of the requirements, agile architects use incremental
design, which involves techniques that allow them to design a system
that is not just complete, but also easy for the team to modify as
the project changes.

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence and evolutionary
algorithms in artificial intelligence:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/P9OTDTiCZ44

More of my philosophy about economic diversification in Africa and Arab
countries..

As you will read in the following paper that economic diversification is
good for growth and economic diversification is also tremendously
important for "resilience", so i think that the country that we call
Algeria has a big problem since it lacks too and too much on
diversification of its economy, so i think that Algeria will get easily
into big problems of violence and disorder, but Morocco and Dubai are
much more diversified economies and i think that Morocco is on the right
path, so i think that the problem of many African countries is that they
have to become diversified economies.

Read the following paper so that to notice how important is
diversification of economy:

Economic Diversification in Africa: How and Why It Matters

https://carnegieendowment.org/2021/04/30/economic-diversification-in-africa-how-and-why-it-matters-pub-84429

More of my philosophy about economy and about Morocco and Algeria and more..

So as you are noticing i was speaking, read below, about Algeria,
and you have quickly noticed that the Algerian economic problem comes
from the fact that Algeria is a much less diversified economy than Dubai
or than my country Morocco, so i think that Morocco is a much more
diversified economy and i think that Morocco is really on the
right path and Morocco is also a beautiful country, since read in the
following article of year 2019, it says that the 2019 International
Franchise Attractiveness Index ranked Morocco 39 out of 131 states. This
made it the number 1 attractive business hub for US-based franchises in
Africa and the second in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) after
the United Arab Emirates. This ranking shows it competing with some
leading international powers, including France, Spain, Germany and
Australia, according to a report by Morocco World News. The index
combines peer-reviewed research and a survey of franchise executives to
produce two rankings, balanced growth and aggressive growth.

Read more here so that to notice it:

https://www.fairobserver.com/region/middle_east_north_africa/morocco-maghreb-maroc-moroccan-economy-latest-world-news-796983/

More of my philosophy about economy and inflation and more..

I invite you to read the following about how do Governments Reduce
Inflation:

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/111314/what-methods-can-government-use-control-inflation.asp

I think that one of the best way to reduce inflation is by reducing the
money supply within an economy via decreased bond prices and increased
interest rates, and the above web page is speaking about it, but i think
that there is still a problem, since inflation can become problematic if
the product or service become a monopoly, so if the prices of the
product or service can not be reduced by for example economies of scale
or/and by "competition", so the price of the product or service can be
set high and it is inflation on this product or service, so this kind of
situation can also lead to an economic war, also inflation still can
become a problem like with the drastic fall of the algerian Dinar in
Algeria, since Algeria is lacking on diversification of its economy and
also was unable to reduce its reliance on food imports, since 70% of the
Algeria food requirements are met by imports, so with the drastic fall
of the algerian Dinar, the price of Food in Algeria was getting high,
and the people of Algeria were suffering because of that, and this
situation can still repeat itself again and again in Algeria.

Read about it here:

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/algeria-dinar-record-low-economic-collapse

I invite you to look at step 4 of my below thoughts of software
Evolutionary Design methodology with agile, here it is:

4- When in agile a team breaks a project into phases, it’s called
incremental development. An incremental process is one in which
software is built and delivered in pieces. Each piece, or increment,
represents a complete subset of functionality. The increment may be
either small or large, perhaps ranging from just a system’s login
screen on the small end to a highly flexible set of data management
screens. Each increment is fully coded Sprints, Planning, and
Retrospectives.

And you will notice that it has to be done by "prioritizing" the pieces
of the software to be delivered to the customers, and here again in
agile you are noticing that we are also delivering prototypes of the
software, since we often associate prototypes with nearly completed or
just-before launch versions of products. However, designers create
prototypes at all phases of the design process at various resolutions.
In engineering, students are taught to and practitioners think deeply
before setting out to build. However, as the product or system becomes
increasingly complex, it becomes increasingly difficult to consider all
factors while designing. Facing this reality, designers are no longer
just "thinking to build" but also "building to think." By getting hands
on and trying to create prototypes, unforeseen issues are highlighted
early, saving costs related with late stage design changes. This rapid
iterative cycle of thinking and building is what allows designers to
learn rapidly from doing. Creating interfaces often benefit from the
"build to think" approach. For example, in trying to layout the
automotive cockpit, one can simply list all the features, buttons, and
knobs that must be incorporated. However, by prototyping the cabin does
one really start to think about how the layout should be to the driver
in order to avoid confusion while maximizing comfort. This then allows
the designer iterate on their initial concept to develop something that
is more intuitive and refined. Also prototypes and there demonstrations
are designed to get potential customers interested and excited.

More of my philosophy about the Evolutionary Design methodology and more..

Here are some important steps of software Evolutionary Design methodology:

1- Taking a little extra time during the project to write solid code and
fix problems today, they create a codebase that’s easy to maintain
tomorrow.

2- And the most destructive thing you can do to your project is to build
new code, and then build more code that depends on it, and then still
more code that depends on that, leading to that painfully familiar
domino effect of cascading changes...and eventually leaving you with
an unmaintainable mess of spaghetti code. So when teams write code,
they can keep their software designs simple by creating software
designs based on small, self-contained units (like classes, modules,
services, etc.) that do only one thing; this helps avoid the domino
effect.

3- Instead of creating one big design at the beginning of the project
that covers all of the requirements, agile architects use incremental
design, which involves techniques that allow them to design a system
that is not just complete, but also easy for the team to modify as
the project changes.

4- When in agile a team breaks a project into phases, it’s called
incremental development. An incremental process is one in which
software is built and delivered in pieces. Each piece, or increment,
represents a complete subset of functionality. The increment may be
either small or large, perhaps ranging from just a system’s login
screen on the small end to a highly flexible set of data management
screens. Each increment is fully coded Sprints, Planning, and
Retrospectives.

5- And an iterative process in agile is one that makes progress through
successive refinement. A development team takes a first cut
at a system, knowing it is incomplete or weak in some (perhaps many)
areas. They then iteratively refine those areas until the product is
satisfactory. With each iteration the software is improved through
the addition of greater detail.

[...]

More of my philosophy about the kind of president Biden's tax increase
on the rich and more..

And of course the kind of president Biden's tax increase on the rich
will be used so that narrow America's vast income inequality,
read carefully here so that to understand:

Biden's corporate tax plan takes aim at income inequality

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/bidens-corporate-tax-plan-takes-aim-income-inequality-77420625

So there is still a problem and it is that we have to solve the problem
of the financial sector by giving voting rights and tax advantages to
long-term shareholders etc., read my below thoughts so that to understand:

I have posted the following video:

Why raising taxes destroys the economy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GChpnX44_Ns

But i think that the kind of Biden's tax increase on the rich is not a
problem, read the following so that to notice:

"In an interview, Mr. Pomerleau said the drag was small from the
proposals because Mr. Biden was largely taxing savings of high earners,
which are not major drivers of economic growth given those Americans
have a lot of their wealth saved.

“Some tax increases have larger effects on growth than others,” he said.
“Biden has chosen taxes that don’t have a massive effect.”"

Read more carefully here so that to understand:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/18/business/biden-tax-plan-economy.html

The biggest benefit of finance, is to provide opportunities to people,
in the sense that in a world where there is no finance, the only way to
start a company is to be born rich or to have saved for a long time. In
a world where finance works well, the people with talent can actually
start firms and reach their dreams without waiting to either have saved
the money, or be lucky and receive it from their parents, and once you
create this opportunity, you will have the most talented people take
advantage of those opportunities, which favors growth, which favors a
good allocation of resources and, ultimately, innovation. But we have to
know what is the problem with finance, and here it is, read the
following so that to understand:

One last chance to fix capitalism

Read more here:

https://hbr.org/2020/03/one-last-chance-to-fix-capitalism

So i invite you to look at the following video about capitalism:

How to Improve Capitalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOaJe68C-bU

So as you notice in the above video that you can also fix capitalism by
giving voting rights and tax advantages to long-term shareholders and
not by raising taxes, and you need to have sovereign wealth funds and
national pension funds representative of the long term collective
interests etc, so i invite you to look the above video of "How to
improve capitalism" so that to understand more.

And if you want to know more about my views on capitalism,
read them here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/cf3Wa4z8Xmc

And more of my philosophy about the financial market and about
capitalism and about the markets and more, read more here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/LJeOIJK-wnY

More of my philosophy of how to become rich and more..

I invite you to look at the following video that speaks
about how to become rich:

STOP Chasing Money -- Chase WEALTH. | How To get RICH | Garry Tan's Office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hdu4DlnLIk&t

The person that is speaking on the above video is called Garry Tan,
and here he is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry_Tan

And I think i am smart and i invite you to look at the following
"defect" or "bug" of the above video, look here at what he is saying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hdu4DlnLIk&t=425s

So he is saying the following:

"So what is most useful, is actually acquiring skills that nobody else
has, especially in combination that are rare. If you can rebound the
ball and nobody does it quite the way you can, you can be a Hall of Fame
basketball player. And that applies to all the things in your career and
in life."

So look at the following how he is giving the "general" way:

"So what is most useful, is actually acquiring skills that nobody else
has, especially in combination that are rare."

I think that the "defect" in the above saying and "general" way of the
above video is that it is not taking into account the factor of the
usefulness to consumers or to customers since you can acquire skills
that nobody else has, especially in combination that are rare, but those
skills can still be useless to the consumers or customers, so i think
that the above saying is not so smart. So the person on the above video
has forgot the very basis of what is it of something has to be useful
for the consumers or customers, so read my following smart
"redefinition" of Utilitarianism so that to understand:

More of my philosophy about why the definition of Utilitarianism is like
an IQ test..

Notice that i think i am smart, since when i just looked rapidly at the
definition below of Utilitarianism, i have rapidly discovered a pattern
with my fluid intelligence and it is that even if the definition
of Utilitarianism is: That Utilitarianism prescribes actions that
maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
i can easily see a pattern with my fluid intelligence since i am
smart, since the pattern is that Utilitarianism maximises happiness and
well-being by well balancing taking into account not
only the present but also the future, i mean that responability
is inherent to the definition since the well balancing forces us
to be responsability in the present or today so that to maximize
correctly happiness and well being tomorrow or in the future.

I can give you another IQ test that i have rapidly invented and
here it is:

So i will give my example of pattern recognition with my fluid
intelligence that permits to understand, here it is:

So if you want to go fast from my country Morocco to another country
called USA , how will you do it ? or what will you do ?

It is like my IQ test..

So if you answer that you need for example to use a fast airplane to go
fast from Morocco to USA, your answer is a stupid answer, so you need
the smart answer, so i will answer that the fast airplane too has to be
"reliable" and your "health" has too to permit it and the "weather" has
too to permit it, so now you are clearly noticing that you need to take
into account many "factors" so that to go fast from Morocco to USA, so
you are clearly noticing that being smart needs also a good plan.

More precision of my philosophy about Utilitarianism..

I invite you to read the following definition of what is Utilitarianism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilitarianism

So as you are noticing, it says that Utilitarianism prescribes actions
that maximise happiness and well-being for all affected individuals,
but i think that Utilitarianism is not idiotic since it maximises
happiness and well-being by well balancing taking into account not
only the present but also the future.

So you can read all my other proverbs that i have just invented quickly
here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/ZyUvFt_nix8

More of my philosophy about my new proverbs and about my philosophy and
more..

As you have just noticed that i have quickly not accepted the views
such as saying that it is materialism that is the problem, since i think
it is a dead-end in philosophy to say so, since i think those kind of
extremist views bring too much violence and too much disorder, so as i
have just said that i am not in accordance with following views of the
following web page that says that materialism is the problem and where
Knox College psychologist Tim Kasser too says that materialism is the
problem, and read my below thoughts to know why i am not in accordance
with them, and read the following so that to notice:

Knox College psychologist Tim Kasser said:

"We know from research that materialism tends to be associated with
treating others in more competitive, manipulative and selfish ways, as
well as with being less empathetic"

Read more here:

https://www.vox.com/2014/12/24/7447727/materialism-psychology

And if you want to know more about my views on capitalism,
read them here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/cf3Wa4z8Xmc

And I have just regrouped in my following post all my new proverbs that
i have invented quickly, and here they are:

Here is also one important proverb of mine about Resourcefulness that
permits you to understand it:

"Resourcefulness is one of the most important things, and it is a skill,
and the good news is: this skill can be learned and mastered, and
resourcefulness is attained only when we combine the resourceful mindset
and skills, so we have to filter out some of the most useful resources
that help us, and resourcefulness is also to know who/what to look for
and what to ask, and when ressourcefulness is attained this becomes an
engine that permits you to have hope and to be energetic and to be
positive in doing what you are doing, since resourcefulness also permits
to easy the jobs for you."

And read my all my other new proverbs below:

And here is my new poems of Love and my thoughts of how i am really Gay !:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/qte9bCZiOiw

And you can take a look at my photo that i have just put
here in my website(I am 53 years old):

https://sites.google.com/site/scalable68/jackson-network-problem

And here is my more of my new thoughts about artificial intelligence and
neuroevolution and common sense:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/awfCypJ9iRE

And don't forget to look in my following new thoughts in the following
web link so that to understand more my thoughts about capitalism
and about materialism and about my new philosophy and about the future
of humanity etc.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/NPnPOasq-YY

And here is more of my new thoughts about USA:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kIbGEdTXezQ

And here is more of my thoughts about Cybercrime and Cybersecurity:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/zs0dHW_JsKY

More of my philosophy about how to be harmony and how solve the problems
of materialism..

Here is my other just new proverb that explains how to solve the
problems of materialism:

"The problem is not the tool that we call a knife, but it is how to use
correctly the knife, and how to use correctly the knife can be laws that
control the use of a knife or/and it can be also the knowing how to use
correctly a knife."

And this "knowing how to use correctly a knife" is also
like the "knowing how to live in harmony" of my following important proverb:

"There is some french that say: "On doit manier bien le verbe", "That we
have to speak or write a sophisticated language" , but they do not say
that speaking or writing a sophisticated language can become a deadly or
dangerous weapon, so i answer them in french: "Il faut aussi enseigner
le savoir vivre ensemble en enseignant aussi une philosophie efficace de
vie", that means in english: "That we have to efficiently educate people
by also learning them a good and efficient philosophy so that they know
how to live in harmony", so as you are noticing that it needs a good
philosophy so that to avoid the mess of Israel."

I have just written the following:

Knox College psychologist Tim Kasser said the following:

"We know from research that materialism tends to be associated with
treating others in more competitive, manipulative and selfish ways, as
well as with being less empathetic"

Read more here:

https://www.vox.com/2014/12/24/7447727/materialism-psychology

But i think that i am not in accordance with the psychologist Tim Kasser
above, since i don't think that materialism is the problem,
but it is what we call in french: "Il faudrait du savoir vivre ensemble"
and here is my new proverbs that talk about it:

Here is my other new proverb:

"There is some french that say: "On doit manier bien le verbe", "That we
have to speak or write a sophisticated language" , but they do not say
that speaking or writing a sophisticated language can become a deadly or
dangerous weapon, so i answer them in french: "Il faut aussi enseigner
le savoir vivre ensemble en enseignant aussi une philosophie efficace de
vie", that means in english: "That we have to efficiently educate people
by also learning them a good and efficient philosophy so that they know
how to live in harmony", so as you are noticing that it needs a good
philosophy so that to avoid the mess of Israel."

And Here is my other new proverbs:

"When you like a beautiful song, you will have the strong tendency
to want to hear it or to buy it, but when you are maturity of
responsability, it can become that you have to like the responsability
of hearing or buying the song and not the beauty of the song, so when
you are intellectual maturity you will start to think about responsability."

And here is my new proverb:

"When you walk towards a goal in life it's like you walk down a forest
path towards a goal, but when you walk this forest path you can look at
flowers and pretty trees and be happier or you can also learn more and
have more experience which is useful while walking in the forest, then
life is like this, you can go through it towards goals, but going
through it you can also have pleasures that make you happier and you can
learn more and have more experience and that is useful to you, and i
think this conception of life makes you more positive."

And here is the translation in french of my new proverb:

"Quand tu marches vers un objectif dans la vie, c'est comme tu marches
dans un chemin de forêt vers un objectif, mais quand tu marches dans ce
chemin de forêt tu peux regarder des fleurs et de jolis arbres et être
plus joyeux ou tu peux aussi en apprendre plus et avoir plus
d'expérience qui est utile en marchant dans la forêt, alors la vie
ressemble à cela, tu peux la traverser vers des objectifs, mais en la
traversant tu peux avoir aussi des plaisirs qui te rendent plus heureux
et tu peux apprendre plus et avoir plus d'experience et cela t'est
utile, et je pense que cette conception de la vie te rend plus positif."

So you have to understand that my proverb above is like
trying to well balance between, in one side, our strong human desire for
success and the fear or the disliking of failure to attain the goal,
and, in the other side, i am showing in my new proverb the good sides or
advantages or the pros of walking our lives towards the goal or goals
even if failure or failures happen(s), and i think this conception of
life of my proverb permits to be more positive, also you have to align
the usefulness of the utility with the global mission of the country or
global world, and read my following thoughts about how i am redefining
Utilitarianism so that to make you understand the how:

[...]

the strong tendency to want to like too much homogenize, so they are not
correct thinking, and this is the basis of evolutionary algorithms in
artificial intelligence, so you have to introduce a kind of randomness
that permits the evolutionary algorithms to be effective and efficient,
and you have to also understand the symbolic of it, and i also say that
in consumerism in capitalism we have also to avoid to too much
homogenize by being a kind of randomness that avoids to too much
monopolize that hurts creativity and innovation, so you have to know how
to avoid nationalism and the like , and you have to know how to "buy"
products or services from the other countries or the others so that to
encourage creativity and innovation. And speaking about the
evolutionary algorithms in artificial intelligence, here is more of my
thoughts about them:

As i said before, notice how i am talking about how we have not to have
a narrow view of what is smartness, and notice how i am talking about
the distributed smartness as rules etc. so i think i can logically infer
from my below thoughts the other way of solving the greatly complex
systems that is not by like "planning" the whole system from a
centralized government, but by emergence of a higher level intelligence
from distributing like the rules or.. into the small parts of the system
that will solve the greatly complex system, it looks like the
evolutionary design and planning, and it looks like the way of the
higher level smartness from an Ant colony, since in an Ant colony there
is no central government, but there is a distributed intelligence that
needs a kind of diversity of genetics of the members of the colony and
it needs like a distributed rules that the members have to follow that
will make emerge a higher level of intelligence. And of course it looks
like evolutionary algorithms in artificial intelligence, since the
advantage of evolutionary algorithms in artificial intelligence is that
they don't plan in advance but they search by like following some
distributed rules, and of course they need some "randomness" so that to
not get stuck in a local optimum, this is why i am talking below about
how to make our civilization that is a complex system much more
resilient by learning how to learn to humans with like a set
of rules like in an Ant colony by saying the following and notice
that the learning how to learn can be an efficient abstraction that
helps a lot:

More of my philosophy about how i am more happy and more..

I think that i am much more happy since i am understanding that being
happy is like a lifestyle that is based on some efficient rules that
permit the emergence of happiness, and i will talk about it more in my
new philosophy, so i think that we even need some important rules so
that to be a much more resilient civilization, since i think that there
is the way of learning people how to become an engineer, but this way of
doing is lacking very much, and there is also the way of learning people
how to learn that also permits to efficiently take advantage of this
sophisticated tool that we call internet, so i think that this way of
learning how to learn to people does make our civilization much more
resilient, since the way of "specialization" of our today civilization
is also a "weakness" that has to be solved much more efficiently by the
way of learning people how to learn on internet etc. and here is my
new proverb that talks about it:

"I think what is happening in the West and other parts of the world,
it is that individuals are becoming too stupid, since it is the way of
specialization that is required, since the individuals are specialized
in there jobs so that to enhance much more the efficiency and
productivity as a society or as group, but this specialization is a
weakness that is making individuals too stupid, but we can become smart
working as a group or as a society using the tools of internet etc."

And here is my thoughts about artificial intelligence and evolutionary
algorithms in artificial intelligence:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/P9OTDTiCZ44

What is the true power of the idea ?

This is a so important philosophical subject, since
i think i am smart and i will make you feel more the true
power of the idea by first talking about the technic in psychology that
we call "Mood freezing", since i think that the most important aspect of
Mood freezing is that it recognizes the true power of the mind, and you
can read about it here:

https://www.alleydog.com/glossary/definition.php?term=Mood+Freezing

So as you are noticing that it says that when the respondents were
convinced that expressing aggression would not make them feel better,
they actually accepted their current situation which eventually improved
their moods, so this proves that the power of the idea is great, this is
why i am of the ones that believes that we can enhance much better
humans and construct a new type of man by using some intellectual
mechanisms, and i am talking about some of them below and here is my
poem about the true power of the idea, read it again:

"Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is how they have built south Korea
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is how we unite the people such as of Crimea
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is not just a pizza from the pizzeria
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is not the simple prayer of Ave Maria
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is not the stupid war between the sunnite and shiah
Give me this beautiful and so smart idea
Since it is how we make north Korea look like a beautiful Canada
So give me more of those beautiful and so smart ideas !"

Other than that as you have noticed, by talking below about my other new
poem below called: "I hear this so beautiful music", i have just
said that the virtuous citizen is constructed by efficiently educating
with both theory and experience and i am not speaking about the laws of
a country or global world, since you have to understand that i am
speaking about the abstract "model" that gives the virtuous citizen,
since we can say that, at the very basis, efficiently educating the
citizens with both theory and experience does also cause that the a
society is formed using laws etc. so i think that my abstract model is
correct.

More of my philosophy about what is dignity and more..

As you are noticing i have just written a poem, and
here it is:

"I hear this so beautiful music
And it is like the so beautifully exotic
And it is like the being the monotheistic
Since is not the so beautiful royalistic or majestic ?
Since is not the so beautiful like the idealistic ?
And is not the so beautiful bringing the moralistic ?
And is not the so beautiful bringing the xenophobic ?
So is the so beautiful of the too materialistic ?
And what about the so beautifully romantic ?
And i think all of them needs the good strategic
So then you have to avoid to be the too simplistic !
Since you are even hearing this so beautiful music !"

So as you are noticing that i am saying in my poem that
we have not to be too simplistic by looking at the so beautiful
and we have then to be the good strategic, so then i think that
the good strategy is not to try to quickly construct a new kind of
man that is much more wise or wise, but the good strategy
is to construct a new type of man that is the "virtuous citizen",
since here is my philosophy about it:

If i ask a philosophical question of:

From where comes dignity ?

As you have just noticed i have just spoken about the dignity
of speaking the standard english language that is easy and efficient,
but a very important question is to know from where comes dignity,
so i think that i am a smart philosopher and i will say that dignity
comes from knowing how to be a "virtuous" citizen,
but how to be a virtuous citizen? so first you have to notice
one of the basics of my philosophy is that when you look at an
abstraction of a concept we can ask a philosophical question of can you
understand the general concept without understanding the particularities
that constitutes the general concept ? i mean can you understand
the concept of a Dog without understanding many particularities of a Dog
like the Husky Dog and many others ? so we can further ask what is the
particularities from where comes the general concept of a Dog ? so i
think that it is inherent to the particularities from where comes the
the general concept of a Dog that we have to have the "experience" that
permits to understand the particularities of a Dog so that to understand
the general concept of a Dog, so as you are noticing that it means that
theory alone is not sufficient, so in my philosophy the right level of
experience is also important so that to understand the theory or so that
to understand a concept, so then the virtuous citizen has to be
efficiently educated with both theory and experience, and efficiently
educated means also that so that to be a virtuous citizen you have to be
educated with an efficient philosophy, this is why you are noticing that
i am posting my new philosophy and i am posting my new poems of Love and
i am posting my new proverbs etc. so that to make the virtuous citizens.

And read below in my philosophy since i am saying that
we can construct this new type of man that is the "virtuous citizen"
by using some mechanisms such as the mechanism that i am talking
about below such as the following:

More of my philosophy about the good professionalism and the good business..

I think i am a smart guy, and i think i am a wise type of person,
and i say that there is the methodology of enhancing much more humans by
making them much more wise or wise, but i think that this takes
much more time, so i think that the best way and the quick way is to use
some "mechanisms" to make humans much better, like the mechanism that i
am using below by talking about how to be the good business or how to be
the good professionalism, so we have to make people understand the way
of being the good business and the good professionalism.

More of my philosophy about the good business..

I think i am smart, and i am "quickly" understanding that hate
and negativity are not good for business and they are not good for
adaptation, so you have to know how to play it "smartly", and here
is my new proverb that will allow you to understand how you have
to behave so that to be the good business:

Here is my new proverb:

"We can ask of from where comes the attachment of Love between
a mother and her son ? so i think i am smart and i will say
that it comes from the fact that it is like a reward, that the son
is loving or is being the son and the mother is giving a good reward
like giving him more security or giving him food to eat, so as you are
noticing that this rule can be applied to consumerism, since
you can use the same rule with your consumers in a smart
way, for example by giving the impression to your consumers that
you take care of there security by learning them with easy or the like,
and then the consumers will love you much more and will be attracted by
you."

Here is my new poem called "I hear this so beautiful music"

Here is my just new poem:

--

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.