More of my philosophy about the gays..

World-News2100

Oct 11, 2021, 3:01:49 PM10/11/21
Hello,,

More of my philosophy about the gays..

I think i am really Gay ! but i have to define what is
being really Gay so that to understand correctly:

So being really Gay is not just being an homosexual or bisexual
or such, since i think the definition of being gay is also being in a
Gay mood and it means being happily excited or being Merry and being
Merry means being full of gaiety or being a high spirit or being
Mirthful and being Mirthful means being gladness or being gaiety, so
i am this kind of being Gay of being gaiety and gladness and it is
genetical in me, this is why i am writing poems of Love, so i think that
being my kind of being really a Gay is being psychologically or mentally
"Strong" in front of adversity or continued difficulty or misfortune.
And so that to know more about how i am really Gay, you can read my
following poems of Love that i have invented quickly:

And read here the definition of Gay so that to notice that i am
correct:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gay

And you can read all my following poems of Love listening at the
same time at the following so beautiful music of Jean-Michel Jarre
called Herbalizer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxqtjBDONYY&list=RDoxqtjBDONYY&start_radio=1

More of my philosophy about my poems of Love..

And of course you can read my other poems of Love in english and french
from here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/D4qlWWW-o1s

And here is my new poem of Love called "Seeing you across this beautiful
street"

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful
song, reading at the same time my new poem of Love
below:

Laurent Voulzy Le Rêve Du Pêcheur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3bKz-nzkQA

Here is my new poem of Love:

Seeing you across this beautiful street

It is how we want to beautifully meet

Seeing you across this beautiful street

Since you are the beautiful and sweet

Since my beautiful heart is coming to you as an athlete

Seeing you across this beautiful street

It is as i am listening to your beautiful heartbeat

Seeing you across this beautiful street

So am i the beautiful Love or am i the Islamic sunnite ?

Seeing you across this beautiful street

So this is how our Love is so beautiful and concrete

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

More of my philosophy about my poems of Love..

Here is previous poem of Love:

---

My lovely i can finally say that being in Love is my job

But i am not like an Ahmed or a Jacob or a Bob

My lovely i can finally say that being in Love is my job

Since i am here to Love you forever and i am here over our globe

My lovely i can finally say that being in Love is my job

Since i am the beautiful looking at you not like a snob

---

As you are noticing below that i am using the following
sentence in my new poem of Love in french below:

"Entre la lumière et l'ombre"

That means in english:

"Between light and shadow"

This can be considered as an architectural idea of my poem of Love
in french, since it also means that wich one will you choose or
symbolically choose: The shadow that is not the light and that has not
enough light or will you choose the light, so just after i am for
example saying:

"N'entends-tu pas mon joli coeur qui n'est point le sombre ?"

That means in english:

"Can you not hear my pretty heart which is not the dark one?"

So notice that the "Mon joli coeur" is also a light that is not
like a shadow that is not the light and that has not enough light, so if
you read carefully the rest of my poem of Love in french you will notice
that it is following the same pattern, so here it is and read it carefully:

Mon nom est Amine Moulay Ramdane, je suis un arabe blanc,
et voici mon nouveau poème d'amour, je viens de le penser vite
et écrire vite (et lire mes autres poèmes ci-bas), lisez-le en écoutant
la chanson suivante de compagnie creole:

Blogodo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16oP7dAb_lI

Voici mon nouveau poème d'amour:

Entre la lumière et l'ombre

N'entends-tu pas mon joli coeur qui n'est point le sombre ?

Entre la lumière et l'ombre

Puisque même si le temps passe quand je regarde ma montre

Mon amour pour toi est si joli comme cette si jolie colombe

Entre la lumière et l'ombre

Puisque notre si joli amour n'est point la triste hécatombe

Entre la lumière et l'ombre

Puisque regarde encore une fois mon si joli coeur qui en amour abonde

Entre la lumière et l'ombre

Puisque même mon âme est comme une jolie musique si profonde

Entre la lumière et l'ombre

Puisque notre si joli amour c'est comme un conte de fées de notre monde

Merci,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

And i invite you to read some of my poems of Love in french here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/8FNQn7C5H1g

And i have just written many poems of Love in english and french, you
can read them here:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/IBKxNSPGOMw

Merci,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.