Breaking pandemic news --> We are 100% certain that Timothy Sutter does **not** have COVID-19 today (08/19/20) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 19, 2020, 6:55:21 AM8/19/20
Timothy Sutter wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>

> hello Andrew,
>
> i'm always wonderfully hungry for more Holy Spirit, even when filled
>
> i'll probably eat some material food later.
>
> hope you are well;
>
> signing off now.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/81-rVgEIwdU/wTTy89RXBQAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Timothy, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, in the name (John 16:23) of LORD
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 23, 2020, 7:51:23 AM8/23/20
Timothy Sutter wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>
>> hope you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>

> hello Andrew...i'm wonderfully hungry here
>
> hope all is well with you
>
> signing off now...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/6ytiCSZWVnM/2Z1RZVwoBAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 26, 2020, 10:21:34 AM8/26/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:
>
>>> http://reason.com/2020/08/24/do-legal-restrictions-account-for-the-downward-trend-in-covid-19-cases/?utm_medium=email#comments
>>>

>>> Do Legal Restrictions Account for the Downward Trend in New COVID-19
>>> Cases?
>>> The New York Times thinks so, but the data do not fit that hypothesis
>>> very well.
>>>
>>> Jacob Sullum | 8.24.2020 2:45 PM
>>> CoronavirusEpidemicDown
>>> (Ffikretow | Dreamstime.com)
>>>
>>> Three weeks after newly identified COVID-19 cases began falling in the
>>> United States, The New York Times is acknowledging the downward trend, which
>>> it attributes to "effective restrictions." That explanation fits neatly with
>>> the paper's reflexive enthusiasm for lockdowns, but it does not fit the
>>> data very well.
>>>
>>> Consider Arizona, where the seven-day average of daily new cases, according
>>> to Worldometer's tallies, rose more than tenfold between Memorial Day and
>>> July 7. Alarmed by that increase, Gov. Doug Ducey ordered gyms, bars, movie
>>> theaters, and water parks to close on July 23, while indoor dining in
>>> restaurants continued at 50 percent of capacity, a cap Ducey imposed on July
>>> 11. But the downward trend in new cases, which had fallen by 82 percent from
>>> the July 7 peak as of yesterday, began well before the new restrictions
>>> could have had a measurable impact (taking into account the typical five-day
>>> lag between infection and symptoms that might cause people to seek testing).
>>> That suggests other factors are at least partly responsible for the
>>> decline.
>
>> It is likely that folks residing in Arizona were just as alarmed as
>> their Governor by the July 7th news of the "tenfold" increase of
>> COVID-19 cases since Memorial and started staying home soon after July
>> 7th which is many days before the legal restrictions were ordered on
>> July 23rd.
>
>> This illustrates how the pandemic can be stopped if **everyone**
>> volunteered to stay at home until there are no more COVID-19 cases.
>
> One big problem is that the public health establishment discredited
> itself.

Psalm 127:1

> [...]
>
>But here's the thing: while it's understandable that people want to take to
>the streets to protest racism and state violence, there is no
>epidemiological or other scientific evidence that such protests will have
>positive public health effects by spurring positive social and political
>change. Any scientist or public health expert who suggests otherwise is
>engaging in political and sociological speculation that is not only beyond
>their expertise, but that really beyond anyone's expertise. But it's worse
>when such speculation purports to be scientific, from experts whose
>credibility is crucial for containing the current and future pandemics."-
>David Bernstein
>
>http://reason.com/2020/06/03/what-happened-to-the-public-health-emergency/
>

>"
>Some of my social media friends have been insisting for some time that many
>of the hardcore lockdown/social distancing advocates were less concerned
>about public health and more about imposing their own value system against
>what they considered an unenlightened public, and some subset of those
>people actually welcomed the lockdown because they prefer people to live on
>the government dole that to allow "capitalist exploitation." I'm not, to say
>the least, a big fan of the political and public health establishment, but I
>nevertheless thought this was too cynical, and I did (and still do) think
>that many aspects of the lockdown were justified by public health needs.
>
>Yet today we see Mayor DeBlasio arguing that protesting racism is more
>important than being banned from attending religious services indefinitely,
>and Governor Murphy of New Jersey stating that protests against racism may
>flout social distancing rules, but he's going to continue to enforce them
>against lockdown opponents.
>
>Worse yet, Slate reports that:
>
>Facing a slew of media requests asking about how protests might be a risk
>for COVID-19 transmission, a group of infectious disease experts at the
>University of Washington, with input from other colleagues, drafted a
>collective response. In an open letter published Sunday, they write that
>"protests against systemic racism, which fosters the disproportionate burden
>of COVID-19 on Black communities and also perpetuates police violence, must
>be supported."… By Tuesday afternoon, more than 1,000 epidemiologists,
>doctors, social workers, medical students, and other health experts had
>signed the letter.
>
>So much for the "expert public health community."
>
>I don't think anyone who knows me would describe me as at all credulous, but
>I think I need to get even more cynical.
>
>A final thought: For many of the left, anti-racism is basically a religion,
>and they don't want the Covid crisis to interfere with an important
>anti-racism ritual, protest. But when it comes to accommodating actual
>religion, like having a religious quorum at a funeral? Feh, that's not

Again, Psalm 127:1

>> Thus, the only **healthy** way to end the COVID-19 pandemic is for us,
>> the people of America, to rapidly find out at any given moment,
>> including while On-line, who among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e.
>> pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to convince them to call
>> their doctor and voluntarily self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes
>> of stopping this pandemic so that our economy can recover here in the
>> U.S.
>
>> In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/rxoIQwFB4vk/jL8ba8M_CgAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2020, 10:29:32 AM9/3/20
MichaelE wrote:
> [...]
>> >
>> > Unfortunately, the COVID-19 pandemic has created fertile ground for
>> > arbitrary and meaningless restrictions on economic activity. Worse, it's
>> > not
>> > clear that lockdowns have helped curb the spread of the virus. As
>> > Reason's
>> > Jacob Sullum noted last week, both Arizona and Georgia have seen
>> > COVID-19
>> > cases decline by roughly the same degree in recent weeks despite
>> > adopting
>> > far different strategies in July—Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey ordered gyms,
>> > bars,
>> > movie theaters, and water parks to close and imposed strict limitations
>> > on
>> > restaurants, while Georgia mostly allowed people to decide for
>> > themselves
>> > whether it was safe to go out.
>> >
>> > The pandemic has also created an opportunity for public officials to
>> > meddle
>> > in even sillier ways, like when New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a Democrat,
>> > told
>> > bars they couldn't serve alcohol without also selling food—and then
>> > tried to
>> > regulate what types of food actually counted as, well, food. He's also
>> > threatened to ban not only indoor dining but also outdoor dining in New
>> > York
>> > state, which would likely condemn thousands of restaurants to failure.
>> > There
>> > is no clear public health benefit to any of that.
>> >
>> > Bars and restaurants were always going to have a hard time surviving the
>> > pandemic as more people voluntarily socially distanced and cut back on
>> > their
>> > spending in the wake of an economic downturn; public officials should
>> > avoid
>> > making the crisis worse with arbitrary rules. And if you can't resist
>> > playing with a yo-yo, maybe don't make it illegal for your constituents
>> > do the same.
>>
>> Actually, Philly's mayor closing restaurants in his city because of
>> 33,000 COVID-19 cases and then going to eat at a restaurant outside
>> his city in a county with fewer than 800 cases isn't hypocritical.
>>
>> Instead, it illustrates how people such as Philly's mayor from areas
>> with many COVID-19 cases are potentially spreading this infectious
>> disease to people working in areas with less cases.
>
> Correct.
>

>> This motivates us, the people of America, to redouble our efforts to
>> rapidly determine, including while On-line, who among us are
>> unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order
>> to convince them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic so that we all can safely
>> resume dining at all our restaurants here in the U.S.
>>
>> And indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/bm6ntZ_fyzs/fMkvRprnCwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2020, 11:06:52 AM9/6/20
MichaeE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
>
>> (Philly) 09/04/20 Again praying here ...
>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/bm6ntZ_fyzs/fMkvRprnCwAJ
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/bm6ntZ_fyzs/k9vZ_UDVDAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2020, 11:38:03 AM9/6/20
MichaeE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
>
>> (Philly) 09/04/20 Again praying here ...
>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/bm6ntZ_fyzs/fMkvRprnCwAJ
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/kQQuv7pKJvU/FHsV_ThkAgAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2020, 10:10:21 AM9/8/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> (Philly) 09/08/20 Again praying here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/bm6ntZ_fyzs/3foCVGBvDQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2020, 10:14:00 AM9/8/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> (Philly) 09/08/20 Again praying here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/kQQuv7pKJvU/MaN-YFj-AgAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 11, 2020, 12:44:19 AM9/11/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:
>
>>> http://reason.com/2020/09/09/los-angeles-bans-halloween-trick-or-treating-over-coronavirus-fears/
>>>
>>> Los Angeles Bans Halloween Trick-or-Treating Over Coronavirus Fears
>>> Public health authorities are cracking down on a holiday activity where the
>>> age group least at risk of COVID-19 walks around outside wearing masks.
>
>> Actually, there is no one age group proven to be less susceptible to
>> becoming infected with the COVID-19 coronavirus. Moreover, the wearing
>> of Halloween masks instead of particle-barrier masks would make any
>> age group more susceptible to become infected.
>
> How do you deduce this?

By testing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWbFF3PLnQw

>> This motivates us, the people of America, to redouble our efforts to
>> rapidly find out at any moment, even On-line, who among us are
>> unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order
>> to convince them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic so that all children can
>> safely resume in-person gatherings such as Trick-or-Treating here in
>> the U.S.
>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/mSR4XSDHm-w/Wo2yl5OUAAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 11, 2020, 12:50:45 AM9/11/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:
>
>>> http://reason.com/2020/09/09/los-angeles-bans-halloween-trick-or-treating-over-coronavirus-fears/
>>>
>>> Los Angeles Bans Halloween Trick-or-Treating Over Coronavirus Fears
>>> Public health authorities are cracking down on a holiday activity where the
>>> age group least at risk of COVID-19 walks around outside wearing masks.
>
>> Actually, there is no one age group proven to be less susceptible to
>> becoming infected with the COVID-19 coronavirus. Moreover, the wearing
>> of Halloween masks instead of particle-barrier masks would make any
>> age group more susceptible to become infected.
>
> How do you deduce this?

By testing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWbFF3PLnQw

>> This motivates us, the people of America, to redouble our efforts to
>> rapidly find out at any moment, even On-line, who among us are
>> unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order
>> to convince them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
>> doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic so that all children can
>> safely resume in-person gatherings such as Trick-or-Treating here in
>> the U.S.
>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Oxck9coPOCw/Jx_eGo6KAAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2020, 8:53:46 AM9/15/20
Timothy Sutter wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-21)
>> and hope you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>

> hello Andrew,
>

> hmmm...let's see...how am i, how am i?
>
> why...i'm Wonderfully Hungry , my day is off to a wonderful start
>
> i hope all is well with you Andrew...and...i'm signing off now.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/71hBrrPMmwY/TLIKdnvpAQAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Timothy, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, in the name (John 16:23) of LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2020, 9:54:32 AM9/15/20

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tlbYqtg3k_8/2SIxwrrsAQAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 16, 2020, 11:46:52 AM9/16/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>> MichaelE wrote:

>> > I am wonderfully hungry!
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tlbYqtg3k_8/2SIxwrrsAQAJ
>
>> While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy
>> 8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
>> COVID-19 ...
>
> Yes, we are certain that I do not have COVID-19.

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Michael Ejercito

Sep 18, 2020, 10:08:55 AM9/18/20

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message

>MichaelE wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>>
>>> Source:
>?>>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tlbYqtg3k_8/2SIxwrrsAQAJ
>>
>>> While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy
>>> 8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
>>> COVID-19 ...
>>
>> Yes, we are certain that I do not have COVID-19.

>I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

>So how are you ?

I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 18, 2020, 10:23:35 AM9/18/20
MichaelE wrote on 09/18/20:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>> MichaelE wrote on 09/16/20:

>>> Yes, we are certain that I do not have COVID-19.
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 20, 2020, 11:32:57 AM9/20/20
Timothy Sutter wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Timothy Sutter wrote:
>>
>>> hello Andrew
>>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> i'm wonderfully hungry Andrew
>

> have a nice day...signing off now.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/5OpYBq0nF0E/Mwjr0vBkBAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 22, 2020, 9:30:01 AM9/22/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:

>>> This is great news!
>
>> "For we are GOD's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works,
>> which GOD prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10)
>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> like (Luke 6:40) Christ Jesus (Luke 4:2 x Luke 6:21 = Luke 24:42) and
>> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/7ixdk7t6Bk8/GLfuGc6GBgAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 24, 2020, 5:16:16 PM9/24/20
Timothy Sutter wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Hello Andrew,
>
> i'm well thank you, hope you are as well.
>
> i seem to be wonderfully hungry...
>
> i pray the Holy Spirit leaves an imprint
>
> have a nice day, signing off now.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/6ytiCSZWVnM/P6XW1uzVBwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 25, 2020, 9:59:02 AM9/25/20
MichaelE wrote:
> [...]
>> > Solution
>> > SEPTEMBER 23, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
>> >

>> > I was waiting for this one.
>> >
>> > Back when ventilators were the rage (before we found out that once you
>> > were
>> > on a ventilator, you were pretty much toast anyway–Science!), I had
>> > filed an
>> (ventilators remain the "rage" for severe COVID-19 where around 70%
>> survive versus 0% without vent support)
>> > article about the likelihood that Down Syndrome sufferers would be
>> > deemed
>> > unworthy of high priority when scarce equipment was being rationed. I
>> > never
>> > got around to writing about it, but I knew, like the giant swan in
>> > “Lohengrin,” the issue would be sailing by again. Sure enough, as the
>> > prospect of a Wuhan virus vaccine seems within view, the same basic
>> > question
>> > is being raised: if there aren’t enough vaccines for everyone, who gets
>> > the
>> > first shot (pun intended)?
>> The purpose of vaccines during a pandemic is to stop the pandemic by
>> mass vaccination, which means that from the outset the plan has been
>> and still is to have enough vaccines for everyone. Short of that would
>> mean failure to stop the pandemic.
>>
>> The "basic question" is not "who gets the vaccine" but rather "what
>> percentage of the global population will be vaccinated." If the answer
>> to the latter question is less than 70%, then the effort is doomed to
>> fail even with the most effective of vaccines.
>>
>> The more important question is whether ongoing phase III trials will
>> yield a vaccine(s) that is more than 70% effective (i.e. better than
>> cloth face-masks) in preventing infection by **all** the strains of
>> the COVID-19 coronavirus (i.e. not just the original Wuhan strain but
>> also the more prevalent Euro-American strain and other lesser strains)
>> for the amount of time it will take to complete the mass vaccination
>> of the world's population. If the answer to the latter question is
>> "no" then the vaccine(s) will not stop this pandemic even if 100%
>> vaccination is achieved.
>>
>> Moreover, there is no historical precedent for vaccines ever stopping
>> a pandemic. What has stopped pandemics in the past are the public
>> health and epidemiological measures currently being undertaken.
>>
>> The only **healthy** way to possibly stop this COVID-19 pandemic
>> earlier than conventional public health and epidemiological measures
>> would otherwise allow is our redoubling our efforts to rapidly find
>> out at any given moment, including while on-line, who among us are
>> unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic), in
>> order to convince them to call their doctor and to self-quarantine per
>> their doctor.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/lRn1l7ADwTg/EMQxpGwMCAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 26, 2020, 2:12:50 PM9/26/20
Timothy Sutter wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>

> hello Andrew, hope all is well ...
>

> me? i'm just getting ready to have some food to eat,
>
> so, i'm wonderfully hungry in a material sense,
>
> thank you for asking
>
> signing off now.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/PNNgdTiCg5A/ZknoqiBpCAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 29, 2020, 12:04:57 AM9/29/20

http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/09/27/it-shouldnt-require-a-theocracy-to-decide-this-lawsuit-correctly/

>>> It Shouldn’t Require A “Theocracy” to Decide THIS Lawsuit Correctly
>>> SEPTEMBER 27, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
>>>

>>> The Capitol Hill Baptist Church in the District of Columbia, is suing
>>> Mayor Muriel Bowser and the District government for violating its First
>>> Amendment right to worship.
>>>
>>> Good.
>>>
>>> “CHBC desires to gather for a physical, corporate gathering of believers
>>> in the District of Columbia on Sunday, September 27, 2020, and on
>>> subsequent Sundays, and would do so but for those actions of the
>>> Defendants that are the subject of this Complaint,” the lawsuit charges.
>>> It seems pretty clear that Bowser is applying one set of rules against
>>> religious institutions and another set of piorities entirely when it
>>> comes to activities she cares about. In March, Bowser (Is she the most
>>> unethical big city mayor in the U.S.? She’s certainly in the running,
>>> but it’s a tough field) issued an executive order prohibiting churches
>>> from meeting indoors or out because of public health concerns related to
>>> the pandemic. D.C.’s four-stage plan would bar in-person worship
>>> gatherings until there is an “effective cure or vaccine” for the Wuhan
>>> virus, a rule that can be counted on to wound, perhaps mortally, church
>>> communities that have been built up over many decades. Right now
>>> gatherings are supposedly limited to 100 people or up to 50 percent of
>>> the building’s capacity, whichever is fewer. The 850-member Capitol Hill
>>> Baptist Church has been meeting in a field in Virginia.
>>>
>>> The 142-year-old congregation explains in its suit that “a weekly
>>> in-person worship gathering of the entire congregation is a religious
>>> conviction for which there is no substitute. The Church does not offer
>>> virtual worship services, it does not utilize a multi-site model, and it
>>> does not offer multiple Sunday morning worship services.”
>>>
>>> The church’s covenant, to which all members must agree, pledges that
>>> they “will not forsake the assembling of [them]selves together,” as
>>> decreed in the Bible. The church’s website explains,
>>>
>>> “Since its founding in 1878, CHBC has met in-person every Sunday except
>>> for three weeks during the Spanish Flu in 1918. That changed following
>>> Mayor Bowser’s first orders concerning COVID-19 on March 11, 2020. Since
>>> that time, the members of CHBC—most of whom live in the District—have
>>> been unable to meet in person, as one congregation inside District
>>> limits (even outdoors)….CHBC has applied for multiple waivers to the
>>> policy. District officials refuse to provide CHBC with a waiver beyond
> [...]
>>> set up an ad hoc drive-in movie theater at the same venue, RFK Stadium,
>>> in order “to bring people together in D.C.” That waiver was granted.
>>>
>>> But wait! There’s more!
>>>
>>> The lawsuit correctly asserts that Bowser and the District “have been
>>> discriminatory in their application of the ban on large scale
>>> gatherings,” citing a June 6 appearance by the D.C. mayor before tens of
>>> thousands of George Floyd protesters, as she declared that the crowd was
>>> “wonderful to see.” The District’s Metropolitan Police Department also
>>> has closed city streets “to accommodate protests and marches of
>>> thousands to tens of thousands of people.” The mayor has also
>>> coordinated with organizers of the Commitment March on Washington, who
>>> are planning a five-hour demonstration on the steps of the Lincoln
>>> Memorial for several thousand people. Museums, restaurants, and other
>>> entertainment venues in D.C. are open. Metro services have been restored
>>> to pre-lockdown levels.
>>>
>>> The church’s lawsuit concludes, “Creating an exception for mass protests
>>> and not other types of First Amendment activities is constitutionally
>>> forbidden content-based discrimination and thus violates CHBC’s free
>>> speech rights.”
>>>
>>> Bingo.
>>>
>>> Of course, this is a city that paints political slogans on the streets,
>>> but prosecutes citizens who either cover them up or paint their own.
>>>
>>> “The First Amendment protects both mass protests and religious worship,”
>>> the lawsuit states. “But Mayor Bowser, by her own admission, has
>>> preferred the former over the latter. When asked why she celebrates mass
>>> protests while houses of worship remain closed, she responded that
>>> ‘First Amendment protests and large gatherings are not the same’ because
>>> ‘in the United States of America, people can protest.’”
>>>
>>> They also can practice their religion. This is flagrant, arrogant double
>>> standards hostile to religion in action, and they will not stand.
>>>
>>> Just as this lawsuit was being filed a Deranged Facebook Friend had the
>>> chutzpah to post one of those ‘conservatives are hypocrites because they
>>> don’t embrace the progressive agenda and Jesus would have’ memes to
>>> waves of “likes” and “loves.” The argument is so simpleminded and
>>> deliberately misleading that it doesn’t warrant serious discussion,
>>> except that the hypocrisy of a group actively hostile to religion
>>> appealing to Jesus as an authority boggles the mind.
>>>
>>> One of the vicious talking points about to be shot at Amy Coney Barrett
>>> is that her confirmation for the Supreme Court would point the United
>>> States toward a theocracy, since she is a devout Catholic. But a
>>> competent judge who never heard of religion should be able to figure out
>>> that Mayor Bowser’s game is unconstitutional.
>>

>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ROEfLAMkH0E/65oDB2wmCQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 20, 2020, 10:32:51 PM10/20/20
MichaelE wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>>> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>>
>>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/y8rl_qp61c4/DtC5prkUBQAJ

Michael Ejercito

Oct 21, 2020, 9:35:40 AM10/21/20
On Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 7:32:52 PM UTC-7, Andrew B. Chung,
MD/PhD wrote:
> MichaelE wrote:

> > I am wonderfully hungry!
>
> Source:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/y8rl_qp61c4/DtC5prkUBQAJ
> While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy
> 8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
> COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
> 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
> give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
> that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
> "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
> http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
> http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
> the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
Thank you for noting that I do not have COVID-19.

Michael

https://www.avg.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 21, 2020, 11:19:32 AM10/21/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > I am wonderfully hungry!
> >
> > Source:
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/y8rl_qp61c4/DtC5prkUBQAJ
> >
> > While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy
> > 8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
> > COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
> > 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
> > give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
> > that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
> > "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
> > http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
> > http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
> > http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
> > the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>
> Thank you for noting that I do not have COVID-19.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for your thanks and His
keeping us from being infected by the COVID-19 coronavirus.

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2020, 10:14:24 AM10/28/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/TenMVA_rspY/6RHQblW_BQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2020, 9:11:30 AM11/11/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:

>>> Thanks for sharing!
>>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/plPR88Tgiow/UBcb_IdZAQAJ

Michael Ejercito

Nov 12, 2020, 9:18:11 AM11/12/20
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> MichaelE wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
Thank you for noting that I do not have COVID-19.

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 12, 2020, 10:04:35 AM11/12/20
> Thank you for noting that I do not have COVID-19.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His saving us from
COVID-19, which could otherwise possibly damage our hearts.

Laus DEO :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 14, 2020, 9:13:53 AM11/14/20

@Roy Jones wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew I don’t eat in the morning time; I fast 18 hours a day;
> only eating between noon and 6pm.

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>@Roy Jones, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means you, Roy, are
> #StatCOVID19Test *positive* indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly
> contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
http://bit.ly/Positive111420

Negative control:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID19Test20

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 22, 2020, 1:25:24 PM11/22/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:
>>
>>> http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/11/20/ethics-dunce-unethical-groveler-kelly-stafford/
>>>
>>> Ethics Dunce: Unethical Groveler Kelly Stafford
>>> NOVEMBER 20, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
>>>
>>> It’s really simple. If you don’t have the fortitude to stand up for your
>>> opinions, resist bullying and tell the social media mobs to go fry an
>>> egg, then shelter in your metaphorical womb, check with the Woke and The
>>> Wonderful about their latest agenda items and directives so you can
>>> parrot them accurately, and shut the hell up.
>>
>> Love (1 Corinthians 13:13) gives us infinite fortitude. It is further
>> written that GOD is love.
>>
>> In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/5iUaWCmAbAM/m/F85Yrax1CwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 25, 2020, 10:39:41 AM11/25/20
MichaelE wrote:
>HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/Klj3glyNVXY/m/clch7mdYDAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2020, 12:49:53 PM11/26/20
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
>> James wrote:

>>> If its not in the Bible, we have no way of knowing that.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/VCpuEQudr5Y/dz9_yu3mBAAJ
>>
>> The way (John 14:6) to know true (John 21:24) things, including the
>> definition of gluttony, outside of the Bible is by learning from LORD
>> Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Who is the truth, for it's written in the
>> Bible that ...
>>
>> "Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were
>> written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room
>> for the books that would be written." (John 21:25)

>>> Look at the context. Vs 1:
>>>
>>> "When you sit down to eat with a king,
>>> Carefully consider what is before you;"
>>>
>>> If you eat more than the king, that could embarrass him. And that
>>> would put your life in jeopardy.
>>
>> The context of the Bible is that GOD is the "KING of kings"
>> (Revelation 19:16). Moreover, GOD is omnipotent so that none are able
>> to eat as much as GOD much less more than GOD.
>
> God and the angels do not require physical substances in order to keep
> on living. They are SPIRIT beings.

It is described in the Bible that the LORD and His angels did eat with
Abraham the food that was prepared by Sarah.

Therefore, the LORD and His angels are able to eat, which simply means
they are wonderfully hungry.

>> Thus, we learn from Proverbs 23:1-2 that indeed ...
>>
>> "The definition of gluttony is having eaten more than needed." -- Holy
>> Spirit (referring to Proverbs 23:1-2)
>>
>> Therefore, what is written at Proverbs 23:2 indicates that we prepare
>> to take our own life with the "knife at our throat" because it's
>> better to have our life destroyed by our own hand than to have our
>> soul destroyed by GOD for our committing the sin of gluttony.
>>
>> "It is better for you to commit suicide than to lose your soul" --
>> Holy Spirit (referring to Matthew 16:26)
>
> That's not a Bible verse.

Instead, that is a thought from the Holy Spirit.

> Mt 16:26 says nothing about suicide:
>
> -- New King James
> Matthew 16:26 "For what is a man profited if he gains the whole
> world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for
> his soul?

Matthew 16:26 does teach that indeed "It is better for you to commit
suicide (i.e. lose the whole world as you lose your life) than to lose
your soul." (Holy Spirit's thought concerning Matthew 16:26)

>>> That tree didn't belong to her to eat from.
>>
>> Neither do all the other trees in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 2:15)
>
> The Bible doesn't say God gave her all those trees. If not, then they
> are all God's. But God gave her permission to eat from all the trees
> except the one.

Actually, what is described in Genesis is that the permission was
given **before** the creation of Eve so that more accurately, the
permission was given to Adam so that Eve's sin was only gluttony while
Adam's was gluttony and disobedience were the latter another sin.

> Since that tree was not given to her, she STOLD the
> fruit from that tree. Then Adam joined her in the theft. So they
> committed multiple sins. Theft and disobedience and wanting to know
> right from wrong. (they already knew that) Rom 5:19,

If theft were their sin, GOD would not have forgiven them for not
having confessed to that along with their confessing to gluttony.

>"For just as through the disobedience of the one man many were made
>sinners, so also through the obedience of the one person many will be
>made righteous"
>
>Notice, the sin mentioned here is the one of DISOBEDIENCE.

Again, the name of the sin committed by Adam in an act of disobedience
is namely gluttony.

Note here that Scripture is very clear that the disobedience was an
act of "one man" and **not** an act of "one man and one woman" simply
because Eve did not receive the command to not commit gluttony because
it predated her creation.

>>> And she knew it.
>>
>> She wasn't present for GOD's command to Adam to know it:
>>
>> "“You are free to **eat** from any tree in the garden; but you must
>> not **eat** from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when
>> you **eat** from it you will certainly die.” (Genesis 2:16-17)
>>
>> **Emphasis** added.
>
> Adam apparently told the command to Eve, since she repeated it to the
> serpent. (Gen 3:2,3

Therefore, the command was for Adam and **not** Eve.

Bottom line:

If the sin were disobedience and not gluttony, Eve would be completely
blameless and would still be immortal and alive to this day.

>> Instead, she learned the command from Adam, who apparently added to
>> GOD's words with his own that Eve also not touch the fruit or she'd
>> die. The latter is what gave an opening for satan to deceive Eve.
>>
>>> If you
>>> take something that didn't belong to you, it's called stealing.
>>
>> Neither Adam nor Eve confessed to the sin of stealing.
>
> That was their problem. They were not repentant at all.

They did confess to their sin of gluttony.

> Adam even
> tried to blame God for his actions:
>
> -- King James
> Genesis 3:12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with
> me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

Actually, just as Eve blamed satan, Adam blamed Eve instead of blaming
GOD.

>> Instead, they both confessed to the sin of having eaten more than they
>> needed.
>
> THAT'S INCORRECT. Show me the Scripture which says they committed
> gluttony. You can't, because there is none.

The only sin that can be named that is associated with eating fruit
such as figs is namely gluttony.

>>"The woman You put here with me -- she gave me some fruit from the
>>tree, and I ate it." -- Adam (Genesis 3:12)
>>
>>"The serpent deceived me, and I ate." -- Eve (Genesis 3:13)
>>
>>"The definition of gluttony is having eaten more than needed." -- Holy
>>Spirit (again referring to Proverbs 23:1-2)
>
> No one knows exactly what their body needs for nourishment.

GOD knows and reveals the right amount at Revelation 6:6.

> We all
> probably eat more than what the Body demands, esp if our appetite
> center is not working properly. Notice Gen 2:16,
>
> - New Living Translation
> Genesis 2:16 But the Lord God gave him this warning: "You may freely
> eat any fruit in the garden"
>
> Notice no mention of gluttony.

Genesis 2:16 was given to Adam, when he was immortal.

For mortals, eating more than the daily amount prescribed at
Revelation 6:6 is the sin of gluttony.

>>> Their eating from it showed God that they could determine for
>>> themselves what it right and what is wrong. Therefore....
>>
>> Instead, they both confessed to the sin of having eaten more than they
>> needed.
>
> They didn't repent at all.

Actually, they did repent.

To repent simply means to stop committing the sin of gluttony as given
in the Bible by the example of Nineveh.

>> "The woman You put here with me -- she gave me some fruit from the
>> tree, and I ate it." -- Adam (Genesis 3:12)
>>
>> "The serpent deceived me, and I ate." -- Eve (Genesis 3:13)
>>
>> "The definition of gluttony is having eaten more than needed." -- Holy
>> Spirit (again referring to Proverbs 23:1-2)
>
> That might be the definition of gluttony, but it has no mention of it
> here in early Genesis.

Again, the only sin that can be named that is associated with eating
fruit such as figs is namely gluttony.

>> Therefore ...

>>> Need to eat all the time. Sugar level and such.
>>
>> Taking your feeling that "you need to eat all the time" to mean "yes,
>> you have a healthy appetite," I remind you, James, that it's really
>> Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3)
>> that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels
>> in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
>> {{healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger}} and advise that you try to
>> write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here
>> that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> As you said, "wonderfully hungry".

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/yQaaLe2SNhc/m/ZZXTb3SrDAAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, James, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka Jehovah), in the name (John

Michael Ejercito

Nov 27, 2020, 10:29:35 AM11/27/20
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
Than k you for noting that I do not have COVID-19.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 27, 2020, 10:36:35 AM11/27/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:

>>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/Klj3glyNVXY/m/clch7mdYDAAJ
>>
>> While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy
>> 8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
>> COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
>> 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
>> give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
>> that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
>> "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
>> http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
>> http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
>> the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !
>
> Than k you for noting that I do not have COVID-19.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His keeping us from
being infected with the COVID-19 coronavirus.

Laus DEO !

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2020, 6:55:52 PM11/29/20
Daniel (aka tesla sTinker) wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Daniel (aka tesla sTinker) wrote in part:
>>
>>> gluttony is what has happened to most men when it comes to obeying
>>> the true Bible and What God had said to do of ...
>>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
>> hope you, Daniel, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> tired of the deceit. I hope you are also. That, would be wonderfully
> hungry.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/i8UXT3ABxo4/m/13B7wAPgAgAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Daniel, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, in the name (John 16:23) of LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2020, 12:04:02 AM11/30/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > MichaelE wrote:
> >
> > > http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/11/28/the-pandemic-creates-a-classic-and-difficult-ethics-conflict-but-the-resolution-is-clear-part-ii-the-amazing-vanishing-johns-hopkins-study/
> > >

> > > The Pandemic Creates A Classic And Difficult Ethics Conflict, But The
> > > Resolution Is Clear, Part II: The Amazing Vanishing Johns Hopkins Study
> > > NOVEMBER 28, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
> > > open-up-protest
> > >
> > > Update and Introduction
> > >
> > > The record shows that way back on May 5, Ethics Alarms published the
> > > post titled “The Pandemic Creates A Classic And Difficult Ethics
> > > Conflict, But The Resolution Is Clear, Part I: Stipulations.” That
> > > resolution was that the lockdown was wrong, indeed tragically wrong, and
> > > that a clear-eyed, unbiased examination of the facts made that
> > > conclusion inescapable.
>
> > The only healthy way to stop the pandemic is to rapidly (
> > http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) find out at any given moment,
> > including while On-Line, who among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e.
> > pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
> > http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to call their
> > doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor.
> >
> > Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
> > and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
> >
> > So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/5YfvfZ7VsYA/m/YTerqhRhAQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2020, 11:43:26 AM12/2/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:
>>
>>> http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/11/30/kaboom-the-fake-u-s-wuhan-virus-statistics
>>>
>>> KABOOM! The Fake U.S. Wuhan Virus Statistics
>>> NOVEMBER 30, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
>>>

>>> Apparently the statistics we have been hammered over the head with for
>>> months, that have been used to frighten American, close schools, and
>>> manipulate Presidential elections, are pure, unadulterated kaka, and,
>>> more amazing still, health professionals have known this all along.
>>
>> If the latter were true, it would have been very easy for Mr. Jack
>> Marshall to name multiple well-known "health professionals" saying
>> that the COVID-19 death statistics are wrong.
>
> I shared your reply on the blog post and Jack Marshall has made a
> reply comment to you. I shall share it.
>
> http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/11/30/kaboom-the-fake-u-s-wuhan-virus-statistics/#comment-728496
>
> "Welcome to “appeal to authority.”

Actually, the issue here is "name the cited authority."

> The statistics are either right
> or wrong: how many “well-known” professionals believe one way or the
> other is irrelevant. The fact that deaths not caused by the virus are
> attributed to the virus does prove the statistics are wrong."- Jack Marshall

I take this to be a confession by Mr. Marshall that his writing
"health professionals have known this (the statistics are wrong) all
along" to be in his own words "pure, unadulterated kaka."

>> Instead, multiple well-known health professionals such as Drs. Birx,
>> Fauci, Redfield, etc., are publicly saying that if anything, the
>> statistics are an underestimate of how many Americans have died from
>> COVID-19 as evident by the number of excess American deaths that have
>> occurred this year being more than the American COVID-19 death
>> statistic.
>
> "That is still open to question."- Jack Marshall

I take this to be an admission by Mr. Marshall that he remains unable
to name any well-known health professionals who are publicly stating
for the record that the American COVID-19 death statistic is wrong.

>>> KABOOM!
>>
>> I hope Mr. Jack Marshall has survived his own self-detonation.

> "Whatever that’s supposed to mean, other than that the writer is a
> jerk."- Jack Marshall

I am glad that Mr. Jack Marshall survived his own self-detonation
despite his hurting his own feelings.

>>> Here is a quote casually thrown into an October Newsweek article about
>>> Joe Biden’s attempts to argue the President Trump’s policies have killed
>>> people (the bolding is mine):
>>
>> ImPOTUS45's policy of not mandating by executive order that everyone
>> wear facemasks at indoor public gatherings of more than 5 people has
>> caused more Americans to die needlessly.
>
> "Utter nonsense, and it would also be unconstitutional as well as
> arbitrary and unsupportable."- Jack Marshall

It is very unlikely that any Supreme Court, especially the current one
with three justices appointed by ImPOTUS45, would deem such an XO by
DJT that "promote the general welfare" (Preamble to the Constitution)
to be unConstitutional.

>> Such is the lesson unlearned from the 1918 FLU pandemic as evident by
>> excess American deaths in 2020 being comparable to excess American
>> deaths in 1918.
>
> "Wrong wrong wrong. Cross-comparisons about different illnesses in
> different times are useless. Andrew exposes himself as a Wuhan
> ignoramous"- Jack Marshall

It is commonly said that "those who forget history are doomed to
repeat it."

Moreover, the city of Wuhan is not an "ignored" part of the history of
the 1918 FLU pandemic.

>> Simply look to Korea and Taiwan which both had national facemask
>> mandates and both have experienced markedly fewer COVID-19 deaths to
>> get an estimate that ImPOTUS45 (and his enablers including especially
>> those in the Senate who voted not to remove him after his impeachment)
>> should be blamed for the more than 260,000 Americans that have so far
>> died prematurely of COVID-19 in 2020.
>
> "And cross cultural comparisons as well. And as the post pointed
> out, no other country counts cases like we do."- Jack Marshall

Actually, the folks in both (South) Korea and Taiwan count COVID-19
deaths like we do.

>>> Biden’s claim doesn’t acknowledge that the U.S. counts coronavirus
>>> deaths differently from other countries. Indeed, we are counting deaths
>>> differently than we have for any other disease. “The case definition is
>>> very simplistic,” Dr. Ngozi Ezike, director of Illinois Department of
>>> Public Health, explains. “It means, at the time of death, it was a COVID
>>> positive diagnosis. That means, that if you were in hospice and had
>>> already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to
>>> have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means,
>>> technically even if you died of [a] clear alternative cause, but you had
>>> COVID at the same time, it’s still listed as a COVID death.”
>>
>> As it should, because the COVID-19 coronavirus rapidly attacks all the
>> vital organs of the body so that it does kill much faster than all
>> other diseases can.
>
> "Ridiculous. The disease has a less than .01 death rate except for
> the highest risk group."- Jack Marshall

Rapidity of death from a disease does not correlate with death rate.
For example, lung cancer, which takes months to years to kill, has a
more than .50 death rate.

>> The only thing that can kill faster than COVID-19 is physical trauma,
>> as in the example of George Floyd, who was reportedly COVID-19
>> positive when he died while suffering physical trauma on his neck as
>> he was being kneed by police.
>>
>> This is why, though positive for COVID-19, George Floyd's cause of
>> death was determined to be homicide based on the video evidence of
>> physical trauma at the time of death.
>
> "Also ridiculous. The writer proves he is too confused to pay
> attention to, except to point and laugh. Physical trauma is an
> intervening cause, and has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
> Morever, it is likely that Floyd was killed by a his own drug overdose,
> not physical trauma. And the virus has nothing to do with his story."-
> Jack Marshall

The late Mr. George Floyd's (RIP/pbuh) COVID-19 diagnosis is relevant
here because it irrefutably disproves Mr. Marshall's claim that
"everyone who dies after a positive COVID-19 test ends up with
COVID-19 as their cause of death" (paraphrasing Mr. Marshall).

If it were applicable here, self-inflicted drug overdose is
essentially self-inflicted physical trauma, which also kills faster
than COVID-19.

>>> Believe it or not, it gets worse.
>>
>> And will continue to get worse.
>
> Feel free to leave comments on the blog post that I linked to.

There is no freedom in the moderated setting of a blog post compared
to what is experienced here on USENET.

>> The only healthy way to stop the pandemic is to rapidly (
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) find out at any given moment,
>> including while On-Line, who among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e.
>> pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
>> http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to call their
>> doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/LaXD_0j8t1g/m/5C13O28kAgAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2020, 11:14:23 PM12/3/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > MichaelE wrote:
> >
> > > http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/12/02/on-masks-i-get-the-message/
> > >

> > > DECEMBER 2, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
> > > face-masks-chart
> > >
> > > The New York Times has been a primary offender in fearmongering and
> > > hyping the pandemic, while trying to bolster the efforts of
> > > power-abusing mayors and governors to make life miserable for the public
> > > in order to show they are “doing something.” Thus when the Times
> > > published this article, with the sub-head, “The accumulating research
> > > may be imperfect, and it’s still evolving, but the takeaway is simple.
> > > Right now, masks are necessary to slow the pandemic,” I assumed that I
> > > would read an unequivocal, full-throated, air-tight brief for mask-wearing.
>>
> > Actually, the sub-heading suggests quite the opposite of an
> > "unequivocal, full-throated, air-tight brief for mask-wearing."
> > Mr. Marshall clearly has an issue with mask-wearing so that wearing a
> > mask would indeed "make (his) life miserable."
> >
> > ImPOTUS45 has publicly demonstrated that he too is also mask-averse.
> >
> > As is commonly said, "birds of a feather, flock together." And, so we
> > do see mask-averse folks flock together at ImPOTUS45's rallies, which
> > have become and still are super-spreader events that serve as
> > accumulating evidence to ultimately build "an unequivocal,
> > full-throated, air-tight brief for mask-wearing" within the annals of
> > American history.
>
> From the Times article Jack Marshall had linked to.
>
> The agency was reluctant to recommend masks at first because it
> worried about a run on the high-quality masks needed for health care
> workers, Dr. Marr said.

Indeed, Dr. Fauci has testified under oath before Congress that he was
reluctant to initially recommend masks for the general public because
he was concerned about causing "a run on the high-quality masks needed
for health care workers."

> > It is written that "above all else, guard the heart; for from it comes
> > all the issues of life."(Proverbs 4:23) These issues "make life
> > miserable" so that folks falsely feel that they've lost their freedom.
> >
> > It is further written that "the heart is deceitfully wicked, beyond
> > cure."(Jeremiah 17:9)
> >
> > It is when we're wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
> > in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, that we
> > overcome all the issues in our heart, starting with the issue with
> > hunger, by which we are deceived to become enslaved by sin as in the
> > tragic example of MX:
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/Wq8HsrOyJuE/m/JV9MczEHAgAJ
> >
> > ... and the more recent tragic example of zeb**:
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/7GiPwBwBbqw/m/mvPDcSY5AQAJ
> >
> > "Now the LORD is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the LORD is,
> > there is freedom." (2 Corinthians 3:17)
> >
> > "HE humbled you, causing you to hunger, and then feeding you with
> > manna ..." (Deuteronomy 8:3)
> >
> > And so, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
> > http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
> > healthy appetite too.
> >
> > So how are you ?
> >
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2wpna2lGCi0/m/-chtYamYAgAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2020, 10:20:29 PM12/5/20

@Donnie Baker wrote:

> @HeartDoc Andrew Too late....????...
>
> We've all left your pathetic act,
> and retired to the strip joints,
> where we are currently enjoying
> "maskless 69 lap dances" at
> "two for the price of one"...??????...
>

> BTW, we know why
> you stopped your act....????...

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> @Donnie Baker, your not being able to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> when greeted here means, Donnie, you're
> #StatCOVID19Test *positive* indicating that it's possible you're unwittingly
> contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic) needing to call your doctor & to self-quarantine
> per CDC guidelines.

Source:
https://bit.ly/Positive120520

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2020, 3:46:01 PM12/6/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > MichaelE wrote:
> >
> > > http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/12/06/these-are-the-experts-your-present-and-future-masters-rely-upon/
> >

> > > These Are The “Experts” Your Present And Future Masters Rely Upon
> > > DECEMBER 6, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
> > > monster-replica
> > >
> > > If I weren’t so sick of this topic, it would deserve longer post…a rant
> > > even.
> > >
> > > Reason reports that many epidemiologists believe we should all wear
> > > masks and socially distance forever:
> > >
> > > “I expect that wearing a mask will become part of my daily life, moving
> > > forward, even after a vaccine is deployed,” Amy Hobbs, a research
> > > associate at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
> > > says.Marilyn Tseng, an assistant professor at California Polytechnic
> > > State University, said life would never revert to the way it was, though
> > > the preventative measures currently practiced—masks and social
> > > distancing—will feel “normal” in time. Similarly, Vasily Vlassov, a
> > > professor at HSE University in Moscow, said life was perfectly normal
> > > now because this is the new normal….”
> > >
> > > Of course they say that. Are you surprised?
>
> > No. For many, mask-wearing is no longer an issue (Proverbs 4:23) in
> > their heart (Matthew 15:19).
>
> It is an issue.

... for Mr. Jack Marshall **and** ImPOTUS45.

> > Sadly, the same cannot be written about Mr. Jack Marshall, who is "so
> > sick of this topic" because it remains an issue for him.
>
> His freedom is being compromised.

Wearing a facemask in public is as enslaving as wearing a seatbelt
while driving in public.

> Here is my comment.
>

> http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/12/06/these-are-the-experts-your-present-and-future-masters-rely-upon/comment-page-1/#comment-729077
>
> From my observations both at my work , as well as the restaurants I
> visit there, people wear masks when walking about. If there were
> violations, they are so rare I have not observed them.
>
> And yet cases are still rising, despite this virtually universal
> usage of masks in public.
>
> I wonder why.

People can't wear their masks while either eating or drinking in
public places.

And then, more importantly, there is what is written at Psalm 127:1

"Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in
vain." (Psalm 127:1)

Masks are worn in vain if our LORD isn't protecting/blessing us right
now (Luke 6:21a).

> > In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
> > http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
> > healthy appetite too.
> >
> > So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/WLn42yrAQL0/m/WX2SOfxrAwAJ

Loose Cannon

Dec 9, 2020, 11:26:54 PM12/9/20
But he probably does have AIDS. That's what happens when one sells
their ass at the Queen Mary parking lot

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2020, 1:16:08 AM12/10/20
eternally condemned fake-nymshifter wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> eternally condemned fake-nymshifter wrote:

>>> Far from it.
>>
>> Actually, it does;
>
> Actually, it doesn't. An Irish shitske can 'marry' a jew and quite
> legally take his jew name.

Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."

>> just as your name (and behavior) suggests here on
>> Usenet that you are a racist zenophobic misogynistic Nazi who is
>> eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned & ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
>> GOD.
>
> Neither my name nor my behaviour suggest any such thing, gook.
> And jewlovers such as you will suffer the same fate as the jews
> themseleves (Matthew 27:25).

Your writing that being covered by the Lamb of GOD's Blood (Matthew
27:25), Who removes (Revelation 7:14) sin from our robes thereby
making them white, is a fate to "suffer" is blaspheming against (Mark
3:29) Him, which is an eternal sin.

Link exposing you who are eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1
>> John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 11, 2020, 12:50:09 AM12/11/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:
>>
>>> http://manilastandard.net/mobile/article/341687
>>>
>>> posted December 10, 2020 at 01:50 am
>>> by
>>> AFP and Allison Jackson
>>> Daniel Auminto lost his job and then his home when the coronavirus
>>> pandemic sent the Philippines into lockdown. Now he and his family live
>>> on the street, relying on food handouts to survive.
>>
>> The latter situation is terrible and underscores how lockdowns are not
>> the solution for stopping the coronavirus pandemic.
>
> You got that right!

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) while
bring reminded that it's commonly said that hindsight is 20/20.

>> The only healthy way to stop the pandemic is by rapidly (
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) finding out at any given moment,
>> including even while on-line, who among us are unwittingly contagious
>> (i.e pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order to
>> http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to call their
>> doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this
>> pandemic even in the worst-case scenario of the cluster-5 mink
>> mutations rendering pending vaccines ineffective.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/swtOijVom2E/m/W2ZG84y3AQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 13, 2020, 9:53:45 PM12/13/20
MichaelE wrote:
> [...]
>>> in a tightening of coronavirus lockdown restrictions, people familiar
>>> with the matter said on Saturday.
>>>

>>> Slideshow ( 5 images )
>>> The decision came ahead of a meeting planned for Sunday morning between
>>> Chancellor Angela Merkel and state leaders as Europe’s largest economy
>>> grapples with a rise in infections.
>>>
>>> Germany has been in partial lockdown for six weeks, with bars and
>>> restaurants closed, while stores and schools have remained open. Some
>>> regions have already imposed tougher measures as infections grew.
>>>
>>> Markus Soeder, the premier of Bavaria, told Germany’s Bild newspaper
>>> that the new measures would be wide-ranging, including schools,
>>> kindergartens, contacts and shops.
>>>
>>> “We definitely have to take the necessary measures before mid-week,” he
>>> said.
>>>
>>> Germany was more successful than many European countries in keeping the
>>> pandemic under control in the first wave in March and April. But it has
>>> been struggling to turn the tide in the second wave with what has been
>>> dubbed a “lockdown lite”.
>>>
>>> Daily new infections have climbed to 28,438, while the daily death toll
>>> was 496, data from the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) for infectious
>>> diseases showed on Saturday.
>>>
>>> “We must take steps in the coming days that are very far-reaching and
>>> very hard-hitting,” German Finance Minister Olaf Scholz told members of
>>> his Social Democratic party at an online event.
>>>
>>> Opponents of lockdown measures have regularly protested in German cities
>>> over curbs. On Saturday, police in Frankfurt and Dresden were dressed in
>>> riot gear and armed with water cannon to enforce a ban on such
>>> demonstrations.
>>>
>>> Economy Minister Peter Altmaier told the RND newspaper group on Saturday
>>> that hospital intensive care units were beginning to be stretched to
>>> their limits and that Germany could not wait until after Christmas to react.
>>>
>>> Merkel has favoured stricter pan-German measures but was unable to get
>>> agreement from the nation’s 16 states.
>>>
>>> But some states have since clamped down on their own.
>>>
>>> Starting Saturday, a night curfew will be in force in the southwestern
>>> state of Baden-Wuerttemberg, except for people going out to work and for
>>> essential reasons.
>>
>> The only healthy way to stop this pandemic sooner rather than later,
>> especially in the worst-case scenario of the "cluster-5 mink
>> mutations" (Google it) rendering current vaccines ineffective, is for
>> us to redouble our efforts, including even while on-line, to rapidly (
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) find out who among us are
>> unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in
>> order to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) for them to call
>> their doctor and self-quarantine per their doctor.
>>
>> Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
>> and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/RLu3p_wn9k4/m/xDQv4qyZAgAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2020, 10:33:29 AM12/14/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:
>>
>>> http://townhall.com/columnists/walterewilliams/2020/12/09/costs-must-be-weighed-against-benefits-n2581198
>>>
>>> Walter E. Williams

>>> The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not
>>> necessarily represent the views of Townhall.com.
>>> Costs Must Be Weighed Against Benefits
>>>
>>> Source: AP Photo/Jeff Roberson
>>>
>>> Editor's Note: Walter Williams passed away last Wednesday. You can read
>>> our tribute to him here.
>>
>> Hopefully not from COVID-19
>
> He did not.
>
>>> One of the first lessons in an economics class is every action has a
>>> cost. That is in stark contrast to lessons in the political arena where
>>> politicians virtually ignore cost and talk about benefits and free
>>> stuff. If we look only at the benefits of an action, policy, or program,
>>> then we will do anything because there is a benefit to any action,
>>> policy, or program.
>>>
>>> Think about one simple example. The National Highway Traffic Safety
>>> Administration estimates that 36,096 Americans lost their lives in motor
>>> vehicle traffic crashes in 2019. Virtually all those lives could have
>>> been saved if we had a 5 mph speed limit. The huge benefit of a 5 mph
>>> speed limit is that those 36,000-plus Americans would have been with us
>>> instead of lost in highway carnage. Fortunately, we look at the costs of
>>> having a 5 mph speed limit and rightly conclude that saving those
>>> 36,000-plus lives are not worth the costs and inconvenience. Most of us
>>> find it too callous, when talking about life, to explicitly weigh costs
>>> against benefits. We simply say that a 5 mph speed limit would be
>>> impractical.
>>
>> Actually, it is unlikely that the DUIs, which account for many traffic
>> deaths, would comply with a 5 mph speed limit since they aren't
>> complying with current speed limits.
>>
>>> What about the benefits and costs of dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic?
>>> Much of the medical profession and politicians say that lockdowns,
>>> social distancing, and mask-wearing are the solutions. CDC data on death
>>> rates show if one is under 35, the chances of dying from COVID-19 is
>>> much lower than that of being in a bicycle accident.
>>
>> The problem here is that younger people spread COVID-19 to older folks
>> who are more likely to die from it.
>
> Older peopler can, if they choose to do so, stay home.

Thankfully, http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 is an infinitely better
option for everyone including especially older people.

> The issue with lockdowns is that they, of course, impose severe
> burdens on the general population, preventing them from having normal
> activities. For lockdowns to work, there must be cooperation, and for
> there to be cooperation, there must be trust in public health authorities.

Lockdowns are not going to work in countries where the right to
peacefully assemble is lawfully protected.