** Exposing "STD.COM" (aka KK, Barry, Andrzej, et al) fake-nymshifter being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 11/11/20 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2020, 8:37:49 AM11/11/20
eternally condemned fake-nymshifter wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> eternally condemned fake-nymshifter wrote:

>>> Far from it.
>>
>> Actually, it does;
>
> Actually, it doesn't. An Irish shitske can 'marry' a jew and quite
> legally take his jew name.

Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."

>> just as your name (and behavior) suggests here on
>> Usenet that you are a racist zenophobic misogynistic Nazi who is
>> eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned & ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
>> GOD.
>
> Neither my name nor my behaviour suggest any such thing, gook.
> And jewlovers such as you will suffer the same fate as the jews
> themseleves (Matthew 27:25).

Your writing that being covered by the Lamb of GOD's Blood (Matthew
27:25), Who removes (Revelation 7:14) sin from our robes thereby
making them white, is a fate to "suffer" is blaspheming against (Mark
3:29) Him, which is an eternal sin.

Link exposing you who are eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1
>> John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

STD.COM ish jew kike paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 15, 2020, 6:41:06 PM11/15/20
On Wed, 11 Nov 2020 08:37:45 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>eternally condemned fake-nymshifter wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> Actually, it does;
>>
>> Actually, it doesn't. An Irish shitske can 'marry' a jew and quite
>> legally take his jew name.
>
>Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."

Again, it does not. But the "last name, Chung, suggests that (you
are) a slant eyed mongoloid."
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2020, 6:57:09 PM11/15/20
** (STD) 11/15/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/Klj3glyNVXY/m/cTs3R9RXAQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:

Michael Ejercito

Nov 16, 2020, 9:03:37 AM11/16/20
STD.COM ish jew kike paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St
Mangina, that would be better than being you!

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 16, 2020, 9:23:36 AM11/16/20
** (STD) 11/16/20 Again, here's how ...

James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> (Rev1:7) 10/20/20 Again here ...
>>
>> James wrote:

>>> There is nothing in the Bible that says they committed the sin of
>>> gluttony.
>>
>> The definition of gluttony is having **eaten** more than needed.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kQfVjI6krj0/o-EMscKhBAAJ
>
> If its not in the Bible, we have no way of knowing that.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/VCpuEQudr5Y/dz9_yu3mBAAJ

The way (John 14:6) to know true (John 21:24) things, including the
definition of gluttony, outside of the Bible is by learning from LORD
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Who is the truth, for it's written in the
Bible that ...

"Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were
written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room
for the books that would be written." (John 21:25)

>>> Their sin was stealing fruit from a tree that didn't belong
>>> to them: Gen 3:11,
>>>
>>> "Have you **eaten** from the tree from which I commanded you not to eat?”
>>
>> **emphasis** added.
>>
>> This is why it's additionally written at Proverbs 23:2
>>
>> "and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony."
>>
>> Which means that it's better to commit suicide, which isn't sin, than
>> to commit gluttony, which is A&E's original sin.
>
> Look at the context. Vs 1:
>
> "When you sit down to eat with a king,
> Carefully consider what is before you;"
>
> If you eat more than the king, that could embarrass him. And that
> would put your life in jeopardy.

The context of the Bible is that GOD is the "KING of kings"
(Revelation 19:16). Moreover, GOD is omnipotent so that none are able
to eat as much as GOD much less more than GOD.

Thus, we learn from Proverbs 23:1-2 that indeed ...

"The definition of gluttony is having eaten more than needed." -- Holy
Spirit (referring to Proverbs 23:1-2)

Therefore, what is written at Proverbs 23:2 indicates that we prepare
to take our own life with the "knife at our throat" because it's
better to have our life destroyed by our own hand than to have our
soul destroyed by GOD for our committing the sin of gluttony.

"It is better for you to commit suicide than to lose your soul" --
Holy Spirit (referring to Matthew 16:26)

>> **Emphasis** added.
>>
>> Thus, it is very clearly written here that Eve "took some" of "the
>> fruit of the tree" instead of "stole some," therefore the sin for Eve
>> is **not** theft, but gluttony.
>
> That tree didn't belong to her to eat from.

Neither do all the other trees in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 2:15)

> And she knew it.

She wasn't present for GOD's command to Adam to know it:

"“You are free to **eat** from any tree in the garden; but you must
not **eat** from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when
you **eat** from it you will certainly die.” (Genesis 2:16-17)

**Emphasis** added.

Instead, she learned the command from Adam, who apparently added to
GOD's words with his own that Eve also not touch the fruit or she'd
die. The latter is what gave an opening for satan to deceive Eve.

> If you
> take something that didn't belong to you, it's called stealing.

Neither Adam nor Eve confessed to the sin of stealing.

Instead, they both confessed to the sin of having eaten more than they
needed.

"The woman You put here with me -- she gave me some fruit from the
tree, and I ate it." -- Adam (Genesis 3:12)

"The serpent deceived me, and I ate." -- Eve (Genesis 3:13)

"The definition of gluttony is having eaten more than needed." -- Holy
Spirit (again referring to Proverbs 23:1-2)

>> Moreover, it is written at Genesis 3:5:
>>
>> "For GOD knows that when you **eat** from it your eyes will be opened,
>> and you will be like GOD, knowing good and evil."
>>
>> **Emphasis** again added.
>>
>> Therefore ...
>
> Their eating from it showed God that they could determine for
> themselves what it right and what is wrong. Therefore....

Instead, they both confessed to the sin of having eaten more than they
needed.

"The woman You put here with me -- she gave me some fruit from the
tree, and I ate it." -- Adam (Genesis 3:12)

"The serpent deceived me, and I ate." -- Eve (Genesis 3:13)

"The definition of gluttony is having eaten more than needed." -- Holy
Spirit (again referring to Proverbs 23:1-2)

Therefore ...

>> In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, James, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Need to eat all the time. Sugar level and such.

Taking your feeling that "you need to eat all the time" to mean "yes,
you have a healthy appetite," I remind you, James, that it's really
Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3)
that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels
in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
{{healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger}} and advise that you try to
write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here
that you are:

So now how are you ?

Loose Cannon

Nov 16, 2020, 9:41:39 AM11/16/20
On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 15:40:52 -0800, STD.COM ish jew kike paedophile
<inge23...@aol.c0m> wrote:

>On Wed, 11 Nov 2020 08:37:45 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
><disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
>
>>eternally condemned fake-nymshifter wrote:

>>> Actually, it doesn't. An Irish shitske can 'marry' a jew and quite
>>> legally take his jew name.
>>
>>Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."
>
>Again, it does not. But the "last name, Chung, suggests that (you
>are) a slant eyed mongoloid."

Again, the gook charlatan can't read English, otherwise he'd get it
through his egg roll head that Susan Cohen is NOT a kike (just a wanna
be).

/| /| | I am Andy Chung |
||__|| |Winner of Usenet's |
/ O O\ | ASSHOLE OF |
/ \ | | THE YEAR |
/ \ \ |______ __________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\__/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |__ _ -

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 16, 2020, 10:02:54 AM11/16/20
** (STD) 11/16/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

STD.COM ish jew kike paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 16, 2020, 1:15:54 PM11/16/20
Yup.

Indeed.

She sure, isn't.

No doubt, about it.

You got, that right!

The th*ck Ir*sh cunt went through a pointless (irreversible)
circumcision and two years of basic yiddish and is STILL a shitske!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 16, 2020, 1:38:59 PM11/16/20
** (STD) 11/16/20 STD.COM tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

STD.COM ish jew kike paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 17, 2020, 8:15:59 AM11/17/20
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 13:38:56 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>** (STD) 11/16/20 STD.COM tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/Klj3glyNVXY/m/cTs3R9RXAQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Behold instead in slant-eyed wonder and amazement at all the PATIENTS
this gook charlatan has STARVED to DEATH with his 'wonderfully hungry'
treatment of heart disease!

STD.COM ish jew kike paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 17, 2020, 8:16:07 AM11/17/20
LIE.

There **IS** no DEO in Laos...just gooks like you, gook!

STD.COM ish jew kike paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 17, 2020, 8:16:14 AM11/17/20
On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 18:57:04 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>** (STD) 11/15/20 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/Klj3glyNVXY/m/cTs3R9RXAQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:
>
>(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
>Example of being wonderfully hungry;"
>
>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D
>
>(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"
>
>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M
>
>(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"
>
>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM
>
>(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
>now;'"
>
>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM
>
>(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

LIE.

LORD Jesus was **never** wonderfully hungry, gook! What's the fucking
POINT of being G-D if you can't get a foot long Subway sandwich
WHENEVER and WHEREVER you want...for FREE????

Suggested reading: The Bible

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2020, 8:35:12 AM11/17/20
** (STD) 11/17/20 STD.COM tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Nov 17, 2020, 9:24:29 AM11/17/20
STD.COM ish jew kike paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St
Mangina, He fasted for forty days in the desert!

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2020, 11:10:34 AM11/17/20
** (STD) 11/17/20 Again, here's how ...

James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> (Rev1:7) 10/20/20 Again here ...
>>
>> James wrote:

BARRY ish jew kike paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 18, 2020, 11:56:22 AM11/18/20
> Mangina, He fasted for forty days in the desert!

Needledick, NOBODY can fast for 40 days in the fucking desert without
dying...not even G-D! Anyway, being G-D, he could have ordered a foot
long Subway sandwich delivered ANY TIME, even in the g-ddam Negev!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 18, 2020, 12:15:17 PM11/18/20
** (STD) 11/18/20 BARRY tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 18, 2020, 12:34:35 PM11/18/20
** (STD) 11/18/20 Again, here's how ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 18, 2020, 6:11:38 PM11/18/20
LIE.

All the things that Jesus did fit in ONE book, gook...The Bible.

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 18, 2020, 6:11:46 PM11/18/20
LIE.

There **IS** no DEO in Laos, gook...only gooks like you!

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 18, 2020, 6:12:01 PM11/18/20
LIE.

The colour of your face **is** visible here on USENET, gook...and it's
**yellow**...same as every other gook's face!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 18, 2020, 6:18:32 PM11/18/20
** (STD) 11/18/20 SCHPAMMER tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Nov 19, 2020, 9:31:20 AM11/19/20
BARRY ish jew kike paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton
Nithing, the Gospels testified to the Lord Jesus Christ fasting for
forty days!

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2020, 10:13:54 AM11/19/20
*** (STD) 11/19/20 with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD

Laus DEO !

Where there's evidence, there's knowledge instead of belief.

Seeing is knowing even if there is still disbelief.

For multiple examples of knowing but still disbelieving, visit the
"Ripley's Believe It or Not" YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJuKkObJ0fvcz8krT-xhUg

For multiple examples of knowing but tragically still disbelieving
here on USENET, visit the following link:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/yNZg11ECBQAJ

+++

In the everlasting interim, "believe it or not," LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry as evident by
His being Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) when He proves He's living despite
looking like He's just been slain (behold His body piercings) by
eating the piece of broiled fish (Luke 24:42) and honeycomb on
Resurrection Sunday.

Suggested reading:
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry

Your reading this is in fulfillment of the prophecy that there will be
healing when the Son of Man is lifted up for all in the world to
behold just as there was healing when Moses "lifted up the snake in
the wilderness" (John 3:14) of the desert during Exodus.

The healing of millions that is happening now by
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is also
in fulfillment of the LORD's John 14:12 prophecy:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in Me will do the works I
have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these,
because I am going to the Father." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 14:12)

To believe in LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is to trust the truth, for
He is the truth (John 14:6):

http://T3WiJ.com

J. Abrams wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> J. Abrams wrote:

>>> Both... (hungry per reference to Philippians 4:12 below)
>>>
>>> 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where
>>> and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry,
>>> both to abound and to suffer need.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/UkMlwGQPzKg/xlF9DQqHBgAJ
>>
>> While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before, I share
>> with you, John, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
>> through our hunger that we're both being blessed right now as it's
>> written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
>> pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> I've been wonderfully hungry for days ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Lm5NMc1tf5E/TIbjS-vZCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, John, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Timothy Sutter wrote:

> ok, Chung, but just remember
>
> =you= get -no- credit for any of this at all

Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26

> all praises be to YHWH God and Jesus The Savior =alone=

Laus DEO (Psalm 117:1)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDEO

> i'm wonderfully hungry...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QmsheS-XVCw/zliXGbIfCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Timothy, "much

Nancy (aka Pegleg Dupree) wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Nancy (aka Pegleg Dupree) wrote:

>> > I hungry for the set time of the coming kingdom of G-D.
>> >
>> > And you?
>>
>> I am now even more wonderfully hungry than before and again advise
>> that you, Nancy, really try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
>> since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> Nancy
>
> I, Nancy, am wonderfully hungry.....

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8TBSeve4mf8/sCRo9n7IBQAJ

I note that you, Nancy, are now rapture (Luke 17:37) ready having just
now (Luke 6:21a) used http://WDJW.net/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of GOD. Laus DEO
:-)

Suggested additional viewing about being rapture ready:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzMtUvA1yYs

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Nancy, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or else we'll most certainly die a

Michael Ejercito

Nov 20, 2020, 9:04:01 AM11/20/20
The Peeler wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 15:40:52 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
> bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
> sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "inge23...@aol.c0m", farted
> again:
>
>>> Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."
>>
>> Again, it does not. But the "last name, Chung, suggests that (you
>> are) a slant eyed mongoloid."
>
> Again, her name suggest that she's a superior Jew, dreckserb! Just like YOUR
> name suggests that you are a TYPICAL inferior retarded serb peasant,
> Razovic!

Right on all counts!

Michael

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 20, 2020, 9:15:14 AM11/20/20
On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 06:32:36 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
Needledick, the Gospels are FULL of such parables and allegories. Only
a gullible vacuous gook like you takes the Bible literally!

The Lord Jesus Christ COULD not have fasted for 40 days in the fucking
Negev desert!

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 20, 2020, 9:15:14 AM11/20/20
On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 10:13:51 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>*** (STD) 11/19/20 with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD
>
>Laus DEO !
>
>Where there's evidence, there's knowledge instead of belief.

So where's the evidence of your medical licence issued (but not signed
by) G-D, gook?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 20, 2020, 9:58:17 AM11/20/20
** (STD) 11/20/20 SHPAMMER tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 20, 2020, 10:01:43 AM11/20/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:

>>> Thanks for sharing!
>>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/plPR88Tgiow/m/UBcb_IdZAQAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Michael Ejercito

Nov 24, 2020, 9:14:56 AM11/24/20
The Peeler wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 06:15:01 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
> bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
> sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "inge23...@aol.c0m", farted
> again:
>
>>> Nithing, the Gospels testified to the Lord Jesus Christ fasting for
>>> forty days!
>>
>> Needledick, the Gospels are FULL of such parables and allegories. Only
>> a gullible vacuous gook like you takes the Bible literally!
>
> So, what's the "meaning" of that alleged "parable" or allegory, psychopathic
> idiot? <VBG>
He can not answer!

>> The Lord Jesus Christ COULD not have fasted for 40 days in the fucking
>> Negev desert!
>
> Of course, he could and he did, just like many ascetics and spiritual
> persons did before him and after him, you filthy pedophile

You got that right!

Baruch HaShem.

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 24, 2020, 10:38:12 AM11/24/20
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 25, 2020, 7:22:07 AM11/25/20
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 10:38:10 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>So how are you ?

He's TOLD you COUNTLESS times, gook!

He's wonderfully ABSOLUTELY RAVENOUS for freshly squeezed jew
diarrhoea!

So how are YOU, gook?

I hope you, gook, also have a healthy appetite for jew diarrhoea too.

Peeler

Nov 25, 2020, 7:33:21 AM11/25/20
On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 04:21:59 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "inge23...@aol.c0m", farted
again:

>>So how are you ?
>
> He's TOLD you COUNTLESS times, gook!

And YOU keep reading it religiously, COUNTLESS TIMES, you clinically insane,
psychopathic stalker! Can you STILL not see what severe mental case you are?
ROTFLOL

on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

Michael Ejercito

Nov 25, 2020, 9:07:15 AM11/25/20
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
> So how are you ?

I am wonderfully hungry!

Michael

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 25, 2020, 9:58:05 AM11/25/20
On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 06:16:18 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>The Foreskin Peeler wrote manually and laboriously:

[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!

> He can not answer!

You can not stop zsuckling jew ani, gook!

> You got that right!

Inane. Classic vacuous Oriental 'me too'!

> Baruch HaShem.

Barack HaSsein.

Michael Ejercito

Nov 25, 2020, 10:26:12 AM11/25/20
B'righton Mass wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 06:16:18 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>> The Foreskin Peeler wrote manually and laboriously:
>
> [FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
>
> Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/

>> He can not answer!
>
> You can not stop zsuckling jew ani, gook!
I suck no ani.

I doubt that you can start fucking Judenfraulein vulva!

>> You got that right!
>
> Inane. Classic vacuous Oriental 'me too'!
Wrong!

>> Baruch HaShem.
>
> Barack HaSsein.
We so humiliate you.

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 25, 2020, 10:34:39 AM11/25/20
** (STD) 11/25/20 SHPAMMER tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 25, 2020, 10:37:19 AM11/25/20
MichaelE wrote:
>HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 26, 2020, 7:38:27 AM11/26/20
On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 07:27:35 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>>> He can not answer!
>>
>> You can not stop zsuckling jew ani, gook!
> I suck no ani.

You zsuckle HEAP jew ani, gook!

> I doubt that you can start fucking Judenfraulein vulva!

I KNOW that you can NEVER start fucking judenhure vulva...you're not
even ELIGIBLE for THAT!

>>> You got that right!
>>
>> Inane. Classic vacuous Oriental 'me too'!
> Wrong!

NOT wrong!

>>> Baruch HaShem.
>>
>> Barack HaSsein.
> We so humiliate you.

NOBODY gets MORE humiliated on THE Usenet than you and your Grik
fiancee the Foreskin PEELER!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2020, 8:09:34 AM11/26/20
** (STD) 11/26/20 SHPAMMER tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 26, 2020, 9:39:56 AM11/26/20
On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 06:08:37 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD wrote:
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
>> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

Of course you are, gook...absolutely RAVENOUS for freshly squeezed jew
diarrhoea!

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 26, 2020, 9:39:57 AM11/26/20
On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 10:34:34 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>** (STD) 11/25/20 SHPAMMER tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/Klj3glyNVXY/m/cTs3R9RXAQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Behold in slant-eyed wonder and amazement as the last name, Chung,
suggests that (you are) a slant eyed mongoloid.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2020, 9:57:20 AM11/26/20
** (STD) 11/26/20 SHPAMMER haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Peeler

Nov 26, 2020, 11:48:02 AM11/26/20
On Thu, 26 Nov 2020 06:39:46 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "inge23...@aol.c0m", farted
again:

>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>
> Of course you are, gook...absolutely RAVENOUS for freshly squeezed jew
> diarrhoea!

Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!

youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$Szs1....@usenetxs.com>

Michael Ejercito

Nov 27, 2020, 10:55:22 AM11/27/20
The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St
B'righton Mass wrote:
Wrong.

I hunger for truth and righteousness!

Michael

https://www.avg.com

Peeler

Nov 27, 2020, 11:30:03 AM11/27/20
On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 07:56:47 -0800, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> Wrong.
>
> I hunger for truth and righteousness!

Two things a psychopath like her hasn't the foggiest about!

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 27, 2020, 2:07:30 PM11/27/20
On Thu, 26 Nov 2020 08:09:32 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>** (STD) 11/26/20 SHPAMMER tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/Klj3glyNVXY/m/cTs3R9RXAQAJ

LIE.

I have never vainjangled, tragically or otherwise, gook!

The Jews

Nov 27, 2020, 2:17:05 PM11/27/20
As he gargled a mouthful of cold Jewish diarrhea, looked up
thoughtfully, and then proclaimed, "Ah, Horowitz! 1997! A very good
year!" Gordon "Durchfalltrinker" Radovich swallowed and type out the
following:

>On Thu, 26 Nov 2020 08:09:32 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
><disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
>
>>** (STD) 11/26/20 SHPAMMER tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>>
>>https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/Klj3glyNVXY/m/cTs3R9RXAQAJ
>
>LIE.
>
>I have never vainjangled, tragically or otherwise, gook!

Of COURSE you haven't! Your brain is so damaged from glue-huffing you
can barely speak English!

LOL

Love how Ex-Doctor Chung makes you dance EVERY DAY, though. He
certainly owns you.

2020 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of gallons of Jew diarrhea gargled and swallowed - 316,176
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 27, 2020, 6:22:20 PM11/27/20
** (STD) 11/27/20 SHPAMMER tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 27, 2020, 6:49:52 PM11/27/20

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 28, 2020, 7:24:38 AM11/28/20
On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 07:56:47 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St
>B'righton Mass wrote:
>> On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 06:08:37 -0800, NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>>
>> Of course you are, gook...absolutely RAVENOUS for freshly squeezed jew
>> diarrhoea!
>> --
>>
>> "SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
>> DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
>> - jew paedophile shpammer Barry Z. Shein (world.std.com home page)
>>

> Wrong.

Not that you can show, gook!

> I hunger for truth and righteousness!

Wrong. You hunger for freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea.

You are INELIGIBLE for truth and righteousness and EXEMPT from such
Human (aka WHITE) concepts!

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 28, 2020, 7:25:02 AM11/28/20
DEO in Laos, gook? Are you having a LAFF? There's only gooks in
Laos! Everybody knows that!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2020, 7:48:13 AM11/28/20
** (STD) 11/28/20 SHPAMMER tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Peeler

Nov 28, 2020, 8:41:26 AM11/28/20
On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 04:24:26 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "inge23...@aol.c0m", farted
again:

>> Wrong.
>
> Not that you can show, gook!

Slave, if your master says WRONG, it means WRONG for you! Capisci, slave?

>> I hunger for truth and righteousness!
>
> Wrong. You hunger for freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea.

Dreckserb, stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel
are superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!

> You are INELIGIBLE for truth and righteousness and EXEMPT from such
> Human (aka WHITE) concepts!

Slave, your master keeps TEACHING you the truth!

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 29, 2020, 7:44:40 AM11/29/20
LIE.

The colour of your slant eyed face **is** visible here on USENET and
it's **yellow** just like every other gook's slant eyed face!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2020, 8:56:37 AM11/29/20
** (STD) 11/29/20 SHPAMMER tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Nov 30, 2020, 8:08:28 AM11/30/20
On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 08:56:35 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>** (STD) 11/29/20 SHPAMMER tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/Klj3glyNVXY/m/cTs3R9RXAQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

No it is not. But the last name, Chung, suggests that (you are) a
slant eyed mongoloid.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2020, 8:39:19 AM11/30/20
** (STD) 11/30/20 SHPAMMER tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Dec 1, 2020, 11:45:25 AM12/1/20
On Mon, 30 Nov 2020 08:39:16 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>** (STD) 11/30/20 SHPAMMER tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/Klj3glyNVXY/m/cTs3R9RXAQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:
>
>(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
>Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

LIE.

LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth was **never** wonderfully hungry, gook.
What's the fucking POINT of being G-D if you can't get a dozen fish
tacos delivered ANYWHERE and ANYTIME you WANT???

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2020, 11:47:37 AM12/1/20
** (STD) 12/01/20 SHPAMMER tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

The SHPAMMER ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN 700 Washington St B'righton Mass

Dec 1, 2020, 2:04:23 PM12/1/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2020, 2:12:11 PM12/1/20
** (STD) 12/01/20 SHPAMMER haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2020, 2:15:48 PM12/1/20
** (STD) 12/01/20 Again, here's how ...

To sin is to not do what LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth, our Mighty
(Isaiah 9:6) GOD, wants because of our being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like
http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3).

Suggested background reading:

(1) What does Jesus want ?
http://WDJW.net

(2) How to stop sinning & avoid the eternal (Mark 3:29) sin ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/J-MWlsafBQAJ

(3) Our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tJCSufTgyLU/6pPYHYipGwAJ

LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth being our #1 Example of being
wonderfully hungry means that even His creating evil is not sin
because He does it not out of being hangry but for the meaningful
purpose of proving that, in fact, only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

... or worse (John 5:14) become eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in
the tragic USENET example of James (zeb**ATwindstream.net):

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/7GiPwBwBbqw/m/mvPDcSY5AQAJ