* Like a moth to flame, eternally condemned Robert tragically returns to be ever more cursed by GOD on 11/28/19 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2019, 2:51:00 AM11/28/19
someone eternally condemned and ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a marvelous array
>>> of different foods so far for today and is
>>> http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier looking forward to his next meal.
>>>
>>> Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?
>>>
>>> If not, why not?
>>>
>>> http://JiL4ever.net/BeSmart
>>>
>>> Don't be a http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry Ayoob or you will most
>>> certainly die a http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:
>>>
>>> http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau
>
> Poor miserable codger ...

"That ** you** are as was Esau, whom I hate." -- Holy Spirit (Malachi
1:2-3)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/wpXcFmV45Kc/NRv4Gy-wAwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote about the "hunger is
starvation" (Genesis 25:32) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11) of the
eternally condemned (Mk 3:29):

> "They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
> For this reason GOD sends them a powerful delusion
> so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned
> who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness."
> (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/S8OSrVJCd2M/wbeEQRDABwAJ

someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Hunger = Healthy

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aQrB0NJUXiU/1DJHc8mwCAAJ

> A serious fatal error of logic often repeated does not improve.

Your falsely believing that hunger is not healthy is consistent with
your being ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

someone eternally condemned and tormented unwittingly revealed their
scientific illiteracy by being unable to refute the explanation for
the paradox in a research study:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>> **No association (with T2D) was
>> observed for 100% fruit juice consumption.**
>>
>> (**Emphasis** of study paradox added.)

Explanation is as given at:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aQrB0NJUXiU/yMO97XOiAwAJ

Your scientific illiteracy is consistent with being more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented shrieked:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, Who heals (Luke 4:23 and Isaiah 53:5) completely, boldly wrote in the subject line:
>
>> <>< Vanquishing the "hunger is starvation" delusion ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aQrB0NJUXiU/_-R1xhnABgAJ

> The ""hunger is starvation"" is a false dichotomy.

Incorrect.

Instead, it is a false equivalence.

Your not being able to distinguish equivalence from dichotomy is
consistent with your being ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8BEtk0gDcMM/tgyLcIqTCAAJ

Someone eternally condemned and tormented shrieked:

> The Holy Ghost eats shit and so do I!

Actually ghosts by definition don't eat.

That being written, your eating fecal matter is consistent with your

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mCEm8i1vGdY/oVDkeXaOAgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> Regarding child type 2 diabetes and obesity:
>
>> The absolutely only **healthy** way to save these children is by
>> having them hold to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food,
>> thereby stopping their overeating without undernourishment.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/imnVglThPmw/MxvxwYiMBgAJ

> False, on average that would mean an intake of some 2500 calories for a
> child.

LIE from satan, who is the father of all lies, a murderer.

Only the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD knows the average amount of
calories in food that is **actually** eaten even when weighed simply
because we need to incinerate food to ashes to measure calories and
ashes are not edible.

Moreover, GOD is the One Who has established that the right daily
amount of food for humans, which includes children, is 2 lbs
(Revelation 6:6 and Exodus 16:16).

And what is our daily portion (i.e. daily bread in "the LORD's
prayer") ?

"2 pounds of wheat for a day's wages" (Revelation 6:6)

Source:
http://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm

It is also described in the Bible that the disciples of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth harvested raw wheat to eat on the Sabbath instead of
barley.

This would also be the omer, which is right amount "for each person
according to their need" (Exodus 16:16).

"An omer of manna weighs 2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Yafhnu5MZFY/ncKwqNrfBgAJ

Indeed, just as the caloric density of manna is known only by GOD,
even the caloric density of milk is known only by GOD b/c it is
variable depending on source and timing so that 2 lbs of milk (i.e.
for babies) will vary on average much less than 2500 calories with
maximum of about 1 calorie per gram which means about 909 calories for
32 oz (909 grams) of milk.

Reference:
http://ParentingScience.com/calories-in-breast-milk.html

Knowingly lying before those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is blaspheming against Him.

Thus, you've proven you are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) for it's
written that blaspheming against the Holy Spirit will never be
forgiven.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/imnVglThPmw/T3_uPPSrBgAJ

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned and tormented, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented pleaded in part:
>>
>>> Rod, It would be so very easy to show why I feel, but as the Bible is
>>> silent on Ananias & Sapphira other than they died ...
>
>> Incorrect.
>>
>> "Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these
>> events." (Acts 5:11)
>>
>> "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
>> Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in
>> hell." (Matthew 20:28)
>>
>> Therefore, they (Acts 5:11) were not afraid of their bodies being
>> killed but their souls also being destroyed in hell (Matthew 20:28),
>> which is that eternal lake of fire that torments forever.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Z4Hf_k4uyms/QkEMkBanBgAJ
>>

>> Bottom line:
>>
>> Those who knowingly lie to those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, with the consequence of
>> losing their salvation which means their names are blotted from the
>> LORD's Book of Life.
>>
>> "The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I
>> will never blot out the name of that person from the Book of Life, but
>> will acknowledge that name before My Father and His angels."
>> (Revelation 3:5)
>>
>> Ananias and Sapphira were clearly **not** victorious in being struck
>> down dead by GOD for lying before those in the Holy Spirit.
>>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
>> continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
>> **and** your entire household, more than ever in the name of Jesus
>> Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6pIJkYfEKCY/F3OSqMR_AQAJ

> Warning, sightwalker mixing unrelated facts to make up its own narrative
> as it feels it should be if he were God ...

... more blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

(1) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, is a
"sightwalker" is writing that the Holy Spirit can be seen by "sight"
which is blaspheming against Him.

(2) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, suffers from
the delusion that he is GOD, is writing that the Holy Spirit is not
the Spirit of a sound (2 Timothy 1:7) mind, which is again blaspheming
against Him.

(3) Calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is blaspheming against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, and your entire **extended** household, more than ever in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit
>
> You are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vXdIJTZ_mGw/VGfvBAwzCAAJ

Writing that the Holy Spirit is error is your again blaspheming
against Him.

Duke wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:

>>> Again, the answer is no according to Genesis 3:14
>>
>> so the Chung dietary plan is not just; "32 oz of food per day"
>>
>> 32 oz of pop tarts are excluded even though pop tarts
>
> Your simpleton mind just can't grasp it.

Such is the degenerating condition of the reprobate mind of those
eternally condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/pMijtYugDwAJ

Note: To knowingly lie to someone in the Holy Spirit, Who is the
Spirit of Truth, is to blaspheme against Him.

Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> > asking if one may eat 32 oz of pop tarts each day is not evidence
>> > that 'satan' has entered into anyone.
>
>> Otoh, lack of discernment is evidence that satan has entered into you.
>
> i ask again, in your opinion, can i eat 32 oz of pop tarts each day?

Again, the answer is no according to Genesis 3:14

>> > take care not to blaspheme the Holy Spirit Mr. Chung.
>
>> Referring to yourself as the Holy Spirit is in fact blaspheming
>> against Him.
>
> not that i have done so

Actually you have.

>, but it is not, blasheming the Holy Spirit
> to align oneself with the Holy Spirit

To write that you "align oneself with the Holy Spirit" as if He were
comparable in size to yourself is to again blaspheme against Him.

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/Ekwl05SfDwAJ

I give all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His
compelling you to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally
condemned. The latter is a consequence of being more cursed (Jeremiah
17:5) by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/Nq1_7FKoAgAJ

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/3rFYbfd6AwAJ

> An a1c of < 7 is not what one would find in a "cure". The only relevant
> benchmark would be the 4.6 to 5 or so of the non-diabetic.

All the glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly display your ignorance about the units of measure
for HgbA1c **not** being in mmol/L. Such ignorance is consistent with
your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/FY-xqBsNAgAJ

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/3rFYbfd6AwAJ

>>> The study had 30 people? And had only less than half classed as
>>> responders to the treatment.
>>
>> 50% cure rate is pretty impressive.
>
> The small number of participants in this study (30) doesn't inspire
> confidence in the results.

The purpose of a larger number (N) of participants would be to ensure
that a study is adequately powered to detect a small effect.

The "small number" excuse to reject the results of a study would be
justified if there were **no** findings with the rationale being that
the study was underpowered to detect small effects and consequently
missed them.

Such an excuse is not applicable here since the "50% cure rate" is a
very large effect.

Clearly you have no comprehension of statistics. Such cognitive
deficits are consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/wH7GbAo5AAAJ

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> In a type 2, "first phase insulin response" invariably still rises
>> above the basal insulin steady state level.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/V2oqBfGR9MY/fgBEB3OhAgAJ

> Sometimes

Invariably means always.

> , but starting near nothing

No, starting from basal which is "near nothing" in type-1 but not
type-2.

> , means even a small amount is "rises",
> no?

Though the "spike" (first-phase insulin release) of the post-prandial
rise in insulin levels may be gone, the response is still there as
evident by it running into an enhanced "second phase insulin release"
instead of generating a delayed "first phase insulin release."

> Here is a good review of the topic:
>
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11424229
>
> In patients with impaired glucose tolerance or in the early stages of type
> 2 diabetes, first-phase insulin release is almost invariably lost despite
> the enhancement of second-phase secretion.

Doubling the "first phase insulin response" as observed in cases of
remission/reversal/cure does in fact restore the "spike" (first-phase
insulin release) at the very beginning of the curve of post-prandial
insulin levels.

I give all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His
compelling you to unwittingly continue to demonstrate that you are
unable to comprehend the diagnosis of type-2 diabetes. Again, the
latter cognitive deficit is a consequence of being more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> I forgive you.

Exposing you is not sin but rather it's keeping the LORD's commandment
(Matthew 5:16)

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to remind us that we who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed have
already been http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him as evident by our being
new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) publicly saying "Jesus is
LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10) for
all to witness at Jesus' http://WDJW.net web site :-)

Laus DEO !!!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1psFMsQWkAw/0V1sS3C-QZ8J

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> "Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
> love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Yes, this is directed towards those of us, who, unlike you who are
eternally condemned, have been http://WDJW.net/Redeemed as evident by
our publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) for all to witness at our LORD's
http://WDJW.net/ web site and so we have compassion towards each other
instead of towards those like you who are being forever tormented by
the LORD our GOD, Who hates you just as He hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3)
for his lying that hunger is starvation (Genesis 25:32).

> May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that not only do you not know how to pray to
Him, you also do not have either His blessing or His protection or His
peace which is consistent with your being forever tormented by Him.

May GOD continue to openly curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever thereby ever comforting those
of us who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/l962_mp1wzo/b9OPa1Mbmx4J

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> I'm sorry ...

Those who say/write that they are sorry unwittingly reveal that they
are indeed accursed for those of us who are http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
always say/write with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Peter 3:8) that we
repent.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly prove yet again that you are forever accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Sz4t6AlA3Eo/RiUDbW9AwD4J

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the
> mouth, this defiles a man. Matt. 15:11

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/CZ8vV8ygnZw/xXiBrV7oVgwJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VUmQFOoArtw/TrTeRjdCcgAJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ize6zJm-cYE/BimXAx4trOcJ

Indeed, if what comes "out of the mouth" (Matthew 15:11) is either not
the phrase "wonderfully hungry" or doesn't cause (Deuteronomy 8:3)
others to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier now (Luke 6:21a) then
they are words that defile and prove that the source is like you who
are accursed like satan who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food.

Many thanks, much praise, and all glory to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally condemned and
always accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bncjgZjc2q4/Km9VWrPGh68J

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> Markea Berry ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/mOMtz7yzcMQJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/_B_GuBjcXMgJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/kQ2kdFSOxmAJ

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's
http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your
household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus DEO !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> "Bariatric surgeons have in the peer-reviewed medical literature documented
> cases of type-2 diabetes being cured,"

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/1fQmfxxrAQAJ

> False, they only go as far as saying "reverse" or some similar term.

"Reverse" is a similar term to cure in that they are interchangeable
(i.e. synonymous):

To reverse type-1 diabetes would be to cure it.

To reverse Multiple Sclerosis would be to cure it.

To reverse Parkinson's disease would be to cure it.

CHECKMATE :-)

I give all the glory ( http://WDJW.net/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His
compelling you to unwittingly CHECKMATE yourself here. The latter
self-defeat is consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5)
by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned and tormented, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth.

Amen.

Laus DEO !

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2019, 4:02:09 PM11/28/19
* (Robert) 11/28/19 servant tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2019, 6:04:38 PM11/28/19
an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:

>> > But Andrew Chung does not have a sound mind ...
>>
>> Lie.
>
> True according to the psychiatrist that examined you.

A lie does not become true through the mouth of a psychiatrist.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ytnd2dAJBzI/T7vY1CXWBgAJ

Therefore ...

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to
the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44)

While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deu 8:3) us
to hunger, I would **not** be able to always say/write that I am
wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) if I did not have a sound mind.

It is those like you, who are afflicted with the "hunger is
starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11), who do not
have sound minds because of having brain-destroying
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue causes cancer too)
which is acquired from the consequential overeating.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/yAa7-mptNps/PmUluIFCCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:

> Your advice led to the death of a child.

LIE.

It is this lie, which is from satan, that 2 lbs of daily food is not
enough that leads people, including children, to eat excess food and
die as a consequence because of their acquring something deadly.

This something deadly could possibly (Matthew 19:26) be, in the short
term, something like a brain amoeba if the excess food is tainted
because of coming from a dumpster as in the case of children running
away from parents to eat excess food, but in the long term,
disease&death-causing visceral adipose tissue (VAT) for others:

http://bit.ly/HeartVAT

The above is why it's written that LORD Jesus says satan is a mass
murderer. This also means that you, who are eternally condemned, in
being spreaders of satan's lies are accomplices to mass murder.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aG3Q_X7mKSs/jT4xszbpCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/M5-3Gl6kAgAJ
>>
>>> That only shows you as being in error.
>>
>> The Holy Spirit is not error.
>
> THat is correct! It is YOU Andrew Chung who are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/D--eMGQ6CAAJ

Again, to write that someone, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is "in
error" is to call the Holy Spirit "error," thereby blaspheming against
Him.

Thus, you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) will continue to
blaspheme against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
>>
>>> Yes, they revoked his medical license.
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice to overcome imperfection, issued
>> to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable
>> by mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD
>> hates (Malachi 1:2-3)
>>
>> Suggested reading:
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
>>
>> Just as Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation for lying before those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> Who is the Spirit of truth, for it is written that blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit will not be
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Forgiven ...
>>
>> "You, Rod Eastman, have lost your salvation." -- Holy Spirit (Mk 3:29)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWb_kE465gk/d5aI0PTUAwAJ
>>
> Yes Chung ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1c7igXDc6zE/C3E3LmdIBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit, Chung, is again blaspheming (Mark 3:29)
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day just
9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2019, 6:24:03 PM11/28/19
* (Robert) 11/28/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2019, 7:41:32 PM11/28/19
* (Robert) 11/28/19 servant haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2019, 4:27:58 AM11/29/19
* (Rpbert) 11/29/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
> [...]

cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2019, 6:51:58 AM11/29/19
PatB wrote:
> An eternally condemned & ever more cursed mass-murderer wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/Ohj2lTXEBAAJ
>>
>> It was about Chung thinking that Matt was one of Debra Dee Freemans
>> socks.

LIE.

Proof:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/4EoFt84dBgAJ

>> How that came about we have no idea but that is chung for you.

LIE.

Proof:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/B4GHE0wVBgAJ

> Thanks for the info.
> I kill-filed chung a long time ago.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/EhQBrr6VAwAJ

LIE.

Proof:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/zxKzy45RBgAJ

... those who knowingly lie before those of us, who are in the Holy
Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth, will never be forgiven just as
Ananias and Sapphira will never be forgiven. Instead, they will be
cast into the lake of fire that is being prepared for satan and his
children to their eternal torment.

Knowingly lying before those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in the Holy
Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme
(Mark 3:29) against Him.

The latter is a sin that will never be forgiven (Mark 3:29).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2019, 8:30:21 AM11/29/19
Duke wrote:

>>> What is the good behind having to say it your way?
>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/nUA0WysmBQAJ
>
>> My name is **not** "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6).
>>
>> Instead, "Wonderful" is the name of our "Mighty GOD" (Isaiah 9:6) Who
>> is the only One Who is good (Matthew 19:17)
>
>> Therefore, saying/writing that we're "wonderfully hungry" is the way
>> (John 14:6) of GOD, Who is really our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).
>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ
>
>> Therefore, I again really advise a 10th time here within this post
>> that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
>> hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So again, how are you ?
>
> I am trying to guide my life as God calls me, but I'm clearly not perfect..

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tzApl2zV53A/IHKtM3fiAwAJ

8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you, Duke,
would come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2019, 5:27:57 PM11/29/19
(h)angry DDMF "shrieked" (writing in all caps):
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>> "An omer of manna weighs 2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 6:6)
>
> AN OMER OF MANNA WEIGHED AND WEIGHS 4.6 POUNDS,
> NOT 2 POUNDS AS ABC SAYS !!!!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/P92IfVC2M_A/Lx4yfGQdDAAJ

Sadly note that DDMF calling the Holy Spirit, ABC, is blaspheming
against Him.

It is written at Mark 3:29 that blaspheming "against the Holy Spirit
will never be forgiven."

"... whoever blasphemes against Me will never be forgiven; they are
guilty of an eternal sin." -- Holy Spirit (referring to Mark 3:29)

Suggested additional reading:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/ioTw6o7Wl3A

**and**

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/kGNMcwjviRg

+++

eternally condemned, have been http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed as

of us who are His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/l962_mp1wzo/b9OPa1Mbmx4J

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> I'm sorry ...

Those who say/write that they are sorry unwittingly reveal that they
are indeed accursed for those of us who are
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Forgiven always say/write with all due (Romans
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of
your household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our
GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus DEO !!!

http://bit.ly/Psalm117_

I give all the glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_1 ) to GOD for His
compelling you to unwittingly CHECKMATE yourself here. The latter
self-defeat is consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5)
by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned and tormented, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2019, 7:18:06 PM11/29/19
* (Robert) 11/29/19 RodE tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2019, 9:19:31 PM11/29/19
* (Robert) 11/29/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
> [...]

cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2019, 12:42:37 AM11/30/19
* (Robert) 11/30/19 RodE tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2019, 6:51:27 AM11/30/19
> [...]

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/1fQmfxxrAQAJ

> False, they only go as far as saying "reverse" or some similar term.

"Reverse" is a similar term to cure in that they are interchangeable
(i.e. synonymous):

To reverse type-1 diabetes would be to cure it.

To reverse Multiple Sclerosis would be to cure it.

To reverse Parkinson's disease would be to cure it.

CHECKMATE :-)

I give all the glory ( http://WDJW.net/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His
compelling you to unwittingly CHECKMATE yourself here. The latter
self-defeat is consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5)
by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned and tormented, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2019, 7:35:24 AM11/30/19
Madhu wrote:
> Curtis Eagal wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> Taking your reply with your continued interest to mean "yes, you have
>>> a healthy appetite," I share with you, Curtis, that it's really
>>> Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3)
>>> that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels
>>> in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
>>> (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
>>> that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
>>> are: So now how are you ?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/7x4euih_DQAJ

>> I'm not familiar with this group, but I feel it's inappropriate for the servant
>> preparing the banquet to speak of his own hunger being satiated.
>> I have mixed reactions about what remains to be fulfilled, especially since
>> it will mean the eternal damnation of countless clueless people seeking
>> validation from each other.
>
> Of course. Luke 12:37-46.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/vZZIRjOGDQAJ

To be wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) is to be
ready (Luke 12:38) to eat at the LORD's table (Luke 12:37) watchful as
to not commit the deadly Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony
(Proverbs 23:2).

Indeed, I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
hope you, Madhu, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2019, 7:58:17 AM11/30/19
PatB wrote:
> An eternally condemned & ever more cursed mass-murderer wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/Ohj2lTXEBAAJ
>>
>> It was about Chung thinking that Matt was one of Debra Dee Freemans
>> socks.

LIE.

Proof:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/4EoFt84dBgAJ

>> How that came about we have no idea but that is chung for you.

LIE.

Proof:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/B4GHE0wVBgAJ

> Thanks for the info.
> I kill-filed chung a long time ago.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/EhQBrr6VAwAJ

LIE.

Proof:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tNgymwKK4lg/zxKzy45RBgAJ

... those who knowingly lie before those of us, who are in the Holy
Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth, will never be forgiven just as
Ananias and Sapphira will never be forgiven. Instead, they will be
cast into the lake of fire that is being prepared for satan and his
children to their eternal torment.

Knowingly lying before those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in the Holy
Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme
(Mark 3:29) against Him.

The latter is a sin that will never be forgiven (Mark 3:29).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD. Amen.

Laus DEO !

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2019, 8:59:26 AM11/30/19
Duke wrote:

>>> What is the good behind having to say it your way?
>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/nUA0WysmBQAJ
>
>> My name is **not** "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6).
>>
>> Instead, "Wonderful" is the name of our "Mighty GOD" (Isaiah 9:6) Who
>> is the only One Who is good (Matthew 19:17)
>
>> Therefore, saying/writing that we're "wonderfully hungry" is the way
>> (John 14:6) of GOD, Who is really our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).
>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ
>
>> Therefore, I again really advise a 10th time here within this post
>> that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
>> hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So again, how are you ?
>
> I am trying to guide my life as God calls me, but I'm clearly not perfect..

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tzApl2zV53A/IHKtM3fiAwAJ

8:3) me to hunger now (Luke 6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD changes your heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you, Duke,
would come to trust the truth (John 14:6), Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Laus DEO.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2019, 9:42:34 AM11/30/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2019, 10:12:02 AM11/30/19
> [...]

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1c7igXDc6zE/C3E3LmdIBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit, Chung, is again blaspheming (Mark 3:29)
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more

from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2019, 10:53:57 AM11/30/19
* (Robert) 11/30/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2019, 11:05:51 AM11/30/19
* (Robert) 11/30/19 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2019, 12:46:17 PM11/30/19
* (Robert) 11/30/19 RodE tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2019, 6:17:39 PM11/30/19
* (Robert) 11/30/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2019, 6:37:39 PM11/30/19
Tesla sTinker wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/DMcoFPjCU8c/ubR1Hw3JAwAJ
>
> he is excommunicated and considered dangerous by the tcc.
> But God also says this below. In the Gospel of Matthew.
> Very first verse of 6th chapter..

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Tesla, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2019, 8:39:22 PM11/30/19
* (Robert) 11/30/19 PatB haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2019, 8:56:39 PM11/30/19
* (Robert) 11/30/19 PatB mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2019, 9:47:28 PM11/30/19
* (Robert) 11/30/19 Mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2019, 3:52:32 PM12/1/19
* (Robert) 12/01/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2019, 4:52:05 PM12/1/19
* (Robert) 12/01/19 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2019, 7:37:28 PM12/1/19
* (Robert) 12/01/19 RodE tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2019, 8:44:46 PM12/1/19
* (Robert) 12/01/19 RodE haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2019, 9:12:48 PM12/1/19
* (Robert) 12/01/19 PatB haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2019, 10:22:31 PM12/1/19
* (Robert) 12/01/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2019, 10:56:13 PM12/1/19
* (Robert) 12/01/19 RodE mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2019, 11:33:37 PM12/1/19
* (Robert) 12/01/19 Mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2019, 4:02:11 AM12/2/19
* (Robert) 12/02/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2019, 7:24:55 AM12/2/19
* (Robert) 12/02/19 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2019, 8:08:24 AM12/2/19
* (Robert) 12/02/19 PatB haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2019, 8:41:19 AM12/2/19
* (Robert) 12/02/19 RodE tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2019, 1:38:25 PM12/2/19
* (Robert) 12/02/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2019, 1:10:27 PM12/3/19
* (Robert) 12/03/19Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2019, 4:34:49 PM12/3/19