* Exposing the tragedy of RodE being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 07/18/18 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 18, 2018, 5:38:21 AM7/18/18
an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:

> But Andrew Chung does not have a sound mind ...

Lie.

While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I would **not** be able to always say/write that I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward if I did not have a sound mind.

It is those like you, who are afflicted with the "hunger is starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11), who do not have sound minds because of having brain-destroying http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT which is acquired from the consequential overeating.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/yAa7-mptNps/PmUluIFCCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:

> Your advice led to the death of a child.

LIE.

It is this lie, which is from satan, that 2 lbs of daily food is not enough that leads people, including children, to eat excess food and die as a consequence because of their acquring something deadly.

This something deadly could possibly (Matthew 19:26) be, in the short term, something like a brain amoeba if the excess food is tainted because of coming from a dumpster as in the case of children running away from parents to eat excess food, but in the long term, disease&death-causing visceral adipose tissue (VAT) for others:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT

The above is why it's written that LORD Jesus says satan is a mass murderer. This also means that you, who are eternally condemned, in being spreaders of satan's lies are accomplices to mass murder.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aG3Q_X7mKSs/jT4xszbpCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/M5-3Gl6kAgAJ
>>
>>> That only shows you as being in error.
>>
>> The Holy Spirit is not error.
>
> THat is correct! It is YOU Andrew Chung who are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/D--eMGQ6CAAJ

Again, to write that someone, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is "in error" is to call the Holy Spirit "error," thereby blaspheming against Him.

Thus, you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) will continue to blaspheme against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
>>
>>> Yes, they revoked his medical license.
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice to overcome imperfection, issued
>> to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable
>> by mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD
>> hates (Malachi 1:2-3)
>>
>> Suggested reading:
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
>>
>> Just as Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation for lying before those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> Who is the Spirit of truth, for it is written that blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit will not be
>> http://WDJW.net/Forgiven ...
>>
>> "You, Rod Eastman, have lost your salvation." -- Holy Spirit (Mk 3:29)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWb_kE465gk/d5aI0PTUAwAJ
>>
> Yes Chung ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1c7igXDc6zE/C3E3LmdIBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit, Chung, is again blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Rod

Jul 18, 2018, 8:26:36 AM7/18/18
On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 02:38:20 -0700 (PDT)
HeartDoc Andrew <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > But Andrew Chung does not have a sound mind ...
>
> Lie.

True according to the psychiatrist that examined you.

> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
> >
> > Your advice led to the death of a child.
>
> LIE.

Once again, it is true.

> It is this lie, which is from satan, that 2 lbs of daily food is not
> enough that leads people, including children, to eat excess food and
> die as a consequence because of their acquring something deadly.

An egyptian omer, you idiot, is 3.4 pounds dry weight. A babylonian
omer is 3.1 pounds dry weight.

You didn't do the research did you?

> The above is why it's written that LORD Jesus says satan is a mass
> murderer. This also means that you, who are eternally condemned, in
> being spreaders of satan's lies are accomplices to mass murder.

If I were a murderer at all you would be dead right now. The fact that
you are posting and telling lies about me proves you to be an idiot
and quite unstable mentally.

Think of your mental instability as punishment for condemning other
people without just cause. The Holy Spirit doesn't do as you have
done.

You know very little about God, and apparently less about medicine!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 18, 2018, 9:02:52 AM7/18/18
an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:

>> > But Andrew Chung does not have a sound mind ...
>>
>> Lie.
>
> True according to the psychiatrist that examined you.

A lie does not become true through the mouth of a psychiatrist.

Therefore ...

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to
the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44)

> [...]

in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is "in
error" is to call the Holy Spirit "error," thereby blaspheming against
Him.

Thus, you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) will continue to
blaspheme against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:

Michael Christ

Jul 18, 2018, 6:03:58 PM7/18/18
Yes, failed again and again to heed the warnings.

In condemning others he has condemned himself.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 18, 2018, 9:08:29 PM7/18/18
eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> A missing gall bladder is evidence of cure.
> >>
> >> We cure an **infected** gall bladder by removing it.

**emphasis** added

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/We708l7uAAAJ

> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
>
> >   That isn't a cure...

Actually it is.

"The main treatment for acute cholecystitis is surgery to remove the
gallbladder (cholecystectomy)." -- from WebMD

Reference:
https://WebMD.com/digestive-disorders/tc/cholecystitis-overview

> > it's a removal of an organ with a function ...

Actually, it's a necessary removal of a part of the body to prevent
death just as amputation of a severely infected (i.e. gangrenous) foot
is necessary.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) all who say/write otherwise
more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:

> And it is not 'more cursed', you are either cursed or not.

What is worse (John 5:14) than being cursed is being more cursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/FTit9IUlsqQ/pwF5KTxLBgAJ

Otoh, one is either eternally condemned or not.

You, Michael Christ, are eternally condemned for blaspheming against
the Holy Spirit.

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC mindlessly
wrote:

> Exactly!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/JCaE5Ul7AwAJ

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "You will indeed be dead soon, Michael, from the sin of gluttony." --
>> Holy Spirit (John 5:14 and Proverbs 23:2)
>
> eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
>
>> May you eat what you bake.
>
> And you certainly are.

"Indeed I am GOD." -- Holy Spirit (John 4:24)

> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "Indeed, Andrew will enjoy what he eats while you, Michael, will
>> continue to wither away." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 11:21)
>
> First I am gluttony-ing away, now I am withering away.

The Holy Spirit is absolutely correct.

It is possible (Matthew 19:26) to wither away, under the curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) of GOD, while commiting the sin of gluttony as in the
tragic example of Mr. Bob Pastorio whom all have witnessed here on
Usenet firsthand.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day 9+
years ago:

> Make up your unsound mind, Andrew.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/Vdwth-a5AQAJ

Your writing here that the Holy Spirit is Andrew is blaspheming
against Him which is a sin that will not be forgiven.

This does mean that you, Michael, have lost your salvation and are now
eternally condemned by GOD. Ananias and Sapphira did lose their
salvation by lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit,
Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) here that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are
eternally condemned, **and** your entire household more than ever for
the benefit of others thereby convincing them to trust the truth, Who
is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

Rod

Jul 19, 2018, 3:46:17 PM7/19/18
On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 21:05:38 -0500
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
> > someone eternally condemned wrote in part:

> **emphasis** added

You couldn't cure a hang nail! Lol!

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/We708l7uAAAJ
>
> > someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
> >
> > >   That isn't a cure...
>
> Actually it is.

Not God's way of curing. You're poor shakes as a doctor..maybe you
can be a butcher, eh? Lol!

Rod

Jul 19, 2018, 3:57:09 PM7/19/18
On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 09:00:04 -0500
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> Lie.
> >
> > True according to the psychiatrist that examined you.
>
> A lie does not become true through the mouth of a psychiatrist.

A lie doesn't become truth thru the mouth of a defrocked doctor
either, particularly one that doesn't know the difference between
a healer and a butcher!

> Therefore ...

stop your blabbering Chung and get your life back into order! You
were told how and what must be done, and your life is not
irreparable.

But have you done it? No! You set i9n your wifes basement
condemning others when it is really you that you condemn.