* Exposing the tragedy of LeeG being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 08/09/18 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 9, 2018, 6:26:37 AM8/9/18
Within the thread titled "<> Being wonderfully hungry on 08/08/18 ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Snlz_x6Nwg0/c--QKpibCQAJ

Someone eternally condemned and ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>>>
>>> Salvation comes through faith in Christ's atonement for
>>> our sin, not by following your one omer diet plan.
>>
>> Those who continue to commit the sin of gluttony are those who have
>> not repented in order to receive Christ's atonement for sin.
>
> The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and you say,
> 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax
> collectors and sinners.' (Luk 7:33-34)
>
> Why did the legalistic Pharisees call Jesus a glutton?

Because they themselves did not know (Hosea 4:6) what our LORD Jesus
Christ of Nazareth, Who is omniscient, knows without even weighing,
which is the right daily (Revelation 6:6) portion to eat in order to
stop committing the sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony (Proverbs
23:2).

>> To eat more than our daily portion (32 ounces according to Revelation
>> 6:6) is to commit the sin of gluttony.
>
> Okay, what does Revelation 6:6 say?
>
> Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four
> living creatures, saying, "Two pounds of wheat for a
> day's wages, and six pounds of barley for a day's
> wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!" (Rev 6:6)
>
> Doesn't that say a day's wages could either buy two
> pounds of wheat, or "six pounds of barley"?

It is described in Scripture that GOD does not accept money in His
temple as evident by His overturning the tables of money-changers.
This would be even more so in His throne room in Heaven.

Therefore, two pounds is our daily portion of food for it's also
described in Scripture that wheat is what His disciples ate on a
Sabbath day when hypocritical Pharisees accused them of breaking the
Sabbath.

Moreover, there is no reason to think that two pounds of wheat (i.e.
people food) will ever cost the same as six pounds of barley (i.e.
donkey food) since from a farmer's perspective their work would be
more for six pounds of any grain compared to two pounds for any other
grain.

> Do you have
> a more convincing Scripture to support your claims?

It is described in Scripture that when the people **and** their
animals of Nineveh repented, they did so by fasting (i.e. 0 ounces of
daily food) where the animals were kept from even tasting food in
order to hold them to the fast.

Therefore, to repent is to stop the sin of gluttony either by fasting
(i.e. 0 ounces per day) for a short period of time, famine (4 ounces
or 20 shekels of sprouted grain per Ezekiel) for a couple of years, or
indefinitely (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6).

In the interim, I have held myself to 32 ounces per day for 20 years
as evident by the pictures of my weighed meals posted on social media
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD :-)

Laus DEO :-)

>>> If you're trusting in your diet plan for salvation, you're
>>> the one who will be eternally condemned (Galatians;
>>> Ephesians 1:8-9; Romans 4, etc.).
>>
>> I trust that LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is correct when He says
>> "now stop sinning, or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)
>
> ibid. Where did Jesus say the man's sin was gluttony,
> or that glutton is eating more than 32oz. of food?

Gluttony is sin according to what is written at Proverbs 23:2 **and**
via the accusation from the hypocritical Pharisees as written at Luke
7:33-34.

The sin of gluttony is defined in Scripture by Adam&Eve eating excess
food (i.e. excess b/c GOD told them they didn't need it for they did
not need to die) in the Garden of Eden with the tragic consequence of
losing their immortality.

Bottom line:

Eating excess food (i.e. more than 32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) is
gluttony.

>> Indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) for blaspheming
>> against the Holy Spirit, Who is the Spirit of truth, is indeed
>> something worse.
>
> ibid. If the Scriptures you cite do not state, or
> necessarily imply what you claim, why would it be
> blasphemy to disagree with your claims?

LIE.

In this thread, holding up the "Son of Man" (John 3:14) as our #1
example of being http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke 24:42) is
clearly **not** a claim.

>> Your willfully lying before those of us who are
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in the Holy
>> Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is indeed
>> blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against Him.
>
>ibid. Who insists that a passage that "six pounds of
>barley", means that more than 32oz. is "gluttony"?

LIE.

What is written at Revelation 6:6 is that "two pounds of wheat" is our
daily wage (i.e. daily portion) and this is, indeed, 32 ounces of
daily food for people. The six pounds of barley is for donkeys.

> Who insists that "as much as they wanted", and "**until**
> they were satisfied", means no more than "32 oz."?

**emphasis** added.

LIE.

See **emphasis**

> ibid. How are you getting "32 ounces" out of "as much
> as they wanted" (John 6:11-12)?

It is written that they all learned that LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth
teaches that a worker should only want what all the other workers are
getting even if they feel it is unfair that those hired early worked
longer than those hired late.

qed.

>How are you getting "32 ounces" out of "six pounds of
>barley" (Rev. 6:6)?

What is written at Revelation 6:6 is that "two pounds of wheat" is our
daily wage (i.e. daily portion) and this is, indeed, 32 ounces of
daily food for people. The six pounds of barley is for donkeys.

>>> ((Scriptural definition of daily portion added.))
>
> ibid. Exactly. Is there some other passage you want to
> cite, other ones that say "six pounds of barley"?

LIE.

What is written at Revelation 6:6 is that "two pounds of wheat" is our
daily wage (i.e. daily portion) and this is, indeed, 32 ounces of
daily food for people. The six pounds of barley is for donkeys.

>>> Okay. Thanks for admitting it was "as much as they
>>> wanted", not an omer per person.
>>
>> 32 ounces was "as much as they wanted" for it's written that GOD gives
>> us the desires in our heart, which would include their desire to hold
>> to their daily portion.
>

> ibid. Where do you see "32 ounces"? Didn't you cite
> Revelation 6:6? Doesn't it say "six pounds of barley"
> for a day's wages? Doesn't that refer to a time of famine?

LIE.

What is written at Revelation 6:6 is that "two pounds of wheat" is our
daily wage (i.e. daily portion) and this is indeed, 32 ounces of daily
food for people. The six pounds of barley is for donkeys. Moreover, it
does not refer to a time of famine, because during famine, we stop
feeding donkeys **and** famine is described in Scripture as 4 ounces
(i.e. 20 shekels of sprouted grain per Ezekiel) of daily food.

>> "An omer of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 6:6)

Laus DEO :-)

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 9, 2018, 4:53:48 PM8/9/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 10, 2018, 3:00:10 AM8/10/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 11, 2018, 2:28:03 AM8/11/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 12, 2018, 4:26:59 AM8/12/18

Lee Gordon

Aug 12, 2018, 8:53:40 AM8/12/18
On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 04:23:50 -0500,
Article <94vvmdplag5uqu5in...@4ax.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>>Within the thread titled "<> Being wonderfully hungry on 08/08/18 ..."

Hey, look. I'm sorry about your head injury (21), but the
Bible says...

1. Christ is the propitiation for our sins:

And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for
ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
(1Jn 2:2 KJV)

Christ's death satisfied God's righteous demands
against our sin (Romans 3:25-26)(1). God is therefore
not hungry for our damnation, but is propitious (Isaiah
53:11)(2). He is also faithful, and just to forgive and
cleanse us from all unrighteousness, when believers
confess their sins to Him (1 John 1:9-10)(3).

2. Jesus is the bread of life

Jesus said He is the bread of life. He is the true
Manna that came down from God, to give us eternal life
(John 6:26-35)(4). The purpose of the wilderness manna,
was to show us our need to trust in Christ as our
Savior, for spiritual life and sustenance (cf. Deut.
8:3)(5), not to limit all generations to 32 oz. of food
per day.

It may be that people are overeating because they don't
have the bread of life that satisfies the soul (4),
because they don't believe Christ's death satisfied
God's righteous demands against our sin once-for-all (1
Jn. 2:2; Hebrews 9 - 10)(6), because they don't know
the satisfaction that comes from doing God's will (John
4:31-34)(7), or because they don't understand how
important God is (Gen. 1:26-27)(8), or therefore how
important they are for being created in His image, and
being redeemed by the precious blood of Christ (1 Pet.
1:18-19)(9).

3. The gospel of Christ alone, is the power of God unto
salvation (Romans 1:16)(10).

Only the gospel can cure these root-cause problems of
the soul which may result in over-eating. Unless
someone trusts Christ as their Savior, limiting himself
to 32 oz. per day, will still result in his eternal
damnation.

Worse, trying to improve upon the finished work of
Christ in atoning for our sins, as if His death didn't
fully satisfy God's righteous demands against them,
results in eternal damnation (Galatians 1:1 - 6:18;
Ephesians 2:8-9)(11).

4. Strict eating restrictions may plunge God's people into
"trouble" and "distress", make them less effective for
God, and result in binge eating.

From a practical perspective, Saul foolishly imposed
strict eating limits on Israel. The result was
"trouble" and "distress", they were less effective for
God, and then ended up binge eating. Jonathan noted
how much more effective they would have been for God,
if they had eaten more (1 Samuel 14:24-30)(12).

5. Not to muzzle the ox that treads the grain:

Again, the Bible says, "For it is written in the Law of
Moses: 'Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out
the grain.' Is it about oxen that God is concerned?"
(1Co 9:9 NIV)

My guess is you've never had to regularly work all day
at hard manual labor. Depending on your size, age,
gender, and work load, you may require double the
amount of calories, as someone who is small and sits at
a desk all day, to do the amount of work you need to
do. It takes a certain amount of calories to do a
certain amount of work, and not everyone burns the same
amount of calories, or has the same amount of work to
get done.

[...]

>> The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and you say,
>> 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax
>> collectors and sinners.' (Luk 7:33-34)
>>
>> Why did the legalistic Pharisees call Jesus a glutton?
>
>Because they themselves did not know (Hosea 4:6) what our LORD Jesus
>Christ of Nazareth, Who is omniscient, knows without even weighing,
>which is the right daily (Revelation 6:6) portion to eat in order to
>stop committing the sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony (Proverbs
>23:2).

Let's check the context:

But the Pharisees and the lawyers rejected God's purpose for
themselves, not having been baptized by John. "To what then
shall I compare the men of this generation, and what are
they like? "They are like children who sit in the market
place and call to one another, and they say, 'We played the
flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and
you did not weep.' "For John the Baptist has come eating no
bread and drinking no wine, and you say, 'He has a demon!'
"The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say,
'Behold, a gluttonous man and a drunkard, a friend of tax
collectors and sinners!' (Luk 7:30-34 NASB)

1. So which seems more likely?

A. The scribes and Pharisees were ignorant about God's
provision of manna in the wilderness, so they invented
a 16 oz. per day plan, and regularly saw Christ eat 32
oz., in violation of their standards.
B. They knew about the omer of manna per person from the
writings of Moses, but reasoned that since Jesus wasn't
carrying around his omer scale (like everyone else
was), He must be a glutton.
C. Envious legalists will judge people whether they adhere
to strict eating restrictions (like John the baptist
did), or not (as Christ did).

2. If eating more than 32 oz. of food per day is a perpetual
statue for all generations, and if eating more than
that is excess and gluttony, then why aren't we also
limited to one pair of clothes and shoes per year,
since Israel also wore the same clothes and sandals
during that 40 year period (Deut. 8:4)(17)?

>>> To eat more than our daily portion (32 ounces according to Revelation
>>> 6:6) is to commit the sin of gluttony.
>>
>> Okay, what does Revelation 6:6 say?
>>
>> Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four
>> living creatures, saying, "Two pounds of wheat for a
>> day's wages, and six pounds of barley for a day's
>> wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!" (Rev 6:6)
>>
>> Doesn't that say a day's wages could either buy two
>> pounds of wheat, or "six pounds of barley"?
>
>It is described in Scripture that GOD does not accept money in His
>temple as evident by His overturning the tables of money-changers.
>This would be even more so in His throne room in Heaven.

--Not sure if I understand your reasoning here. Aren't the
judgments described in Revelation 6:6, an outpouring of
God's wrath on the inhabitants of the earth? (Rev. 3:10;
6:10; 13:14; 14:6; 17:8)(12)?

Isn't it true that when people have to weigh out their
bread, it's a sign of God's punishment, not His blessing
(Lev 26:24-26) (18)?

Doesn't the Bible say that "God did not appoint us to suffer
wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus
Christ"? (1Th 5:9 NIV)

>Therefore, two pounds is our daily portion of food for it's also
>described in Scripture that wheat is what His disciples ate on a
>Sabbath day when hypocritical Pharisees accused them of breaking the
>Sabbath. Moreover, there is no reason to think that two pounds of wheat (i.e.
>people food) will ever cost the same as six pounds of barley (i.e.
>donkey food) since from a farmer's perspective their work would be
>more for six pounds of any grain compared to two pounds for any other
>grain.

The same passage you later cite to define what a famine
ration is (Ezekiel 4:9-10), prescribes both wheat and
"barley" for human consumption (emphasis mine):

"Take *wheat AND *BARLEY*, beans and lentils, millet and
spelt; put them in a storage jar and use them to make bread
for yourself. You are to eat it during the 390 days you lie
on your side. Weigh out twenty shekels of food to eat each
day and eat it at set times..." (Eze 4:9-10 NIV)

[Notice, judgment and famine = weighing out food]

Even if it Revelation 6:6 is referring to two pounds of
wheat per person, per day, it's talking about God's
judgments which will prevail against the inhabitants of the
earth, during the tribulation, not how we are supposed to
live during the church age (14).

Jesus then took the loaves, and having given thanks, He
distributed to those who were seated; likewise also of the
fish as much as they wanted. When they were filled, He said
to His disciples, "Gather up the leftover fragments so that
nothing will be lost." (Joh 6:11-12 NASB)

Jesus fed people "as much as they want", and everyone ate
till they were "filled". Nothing derived from the text
(exegesis) says Jesus or the disciples limited the amount of
food to 32 oz., or that they gave everyone the same amount,
or that it took the same portion of food for each man,
woman, and child to be "filled". Those are all things you
read into text (eisegesis).

>> Do you have
>> a more convincing Scripture to support your claims?
>
>It is described in Scripture that when the people **and** their
>animals of Nineveh repented, they did so by fasting (i.e. 0 ounces of
>daily food) where the animals were kept from even tasting food in
>order to hold them to the fast.

Okay.

>Therefore, to repent is to stop the sin of gluttony either by fasting
>(i.e. 0 ounces per day) for a short period of time,

Okay.

>famine (4 ounces or 20 shekels of sprouted grain per Ezekiel) for a
>couple of years,

1. ibid. If Ezekiel (the example you cited) is defining
famine rations, they include both wheat and "barley",
for human consumption (emphasis mine):

"Take *wheat AND barley*, beans and lentils, millet and
spelt; put them in a storage jar and use them to make
bread for yourself. You are to eat it during the 390
days you lie on your side. Weigh out twenty shekels of
food to eat each day and eat it at set times.
(Eze 4:9-10 NIV).

2. The Bible has more than one example of famine, and God's
provisions aren't always the same in each case. For
example:

Here, God's people were feasting during a severe
famine, and one person received five times as much food
as the others (emphasis mine):

Now the *famine* was still *severe* in the land. So
when they had eaten all the grain they had brought from
Egypt, their father said to them, "Go back and buy us a
little more food."...After he had washed his face, he
came out and, controlling himself, said, "Serve the
food." When portions were served to them from Joseph's
table, Benjamin's portion was *five times as much as
anyone else's*. *So they feasted* and drank *freely*
with him. (Gen 43:1-2, 31, 34 NIV)

Here, two pounds of silver bought a donkey's head, and
two ounces of silver bought a half-pint of seed pods:

There wasn't enough food anywhere in the city. It was
surrounded for so long that people had to weigh out two
pounds of silver for a donkey's head. They had to weigh
out two ounces of silver for half a pint of seed pods.
(2Ki 6:25 NIrV)

Here, the famine was so severe that there wasn't "any"
food left in the city:

By the ninth day of the fourth month, there wasn't any
food left in the city. So the people didn't have
anything to eat. (2Ki 25:3 NIrV)

So it seems we can't strictly define whether or not
there is a famine, based on an exact portion size.

>or indefinitely (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6).

Even if it does prescribe just 32 oz. of wheat for humans
during that time, to deny that Revelation 6:6 is talking
about famine (even though it mentions a red horse of
judgment that brings war and death on the earth (6:4-5),
even though famine goes hand-in-hand with war and death in
the Bible (20), even though the "black" horse which follows
the red horse results in people having to weigh their food
(6:5-6), and even though the Bible elsewhere equates having
to weigh your daily food with God's judgment (Leviticus
26:26), seems to strain credulity.

It's the time of God's Tribulation judgment against men
(14), not a general pattern of life for everyone to follow
in all ages. God did not appoint us to wrath
(1 Thessalonians 5:9)(19).

>In the interim, I have held myself to 32 ounces per day for 20 years
>as evident by the pictures of my weighed meals posted on social media
>with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD :-)

Perhaps the worst kind of excessive endulgence, comes from
people trying to prove the merits of their own
self-righteousness, or provide endless, obsessively
compulsted atonement for their sins, because they lack faith
in Christ's once-for-all propitiation.

>Laus DEO :-)

>>> I trust that LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is correct when He says
>>> "now stop sinning, or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)
>>
>> ibid. Where did Jesus say the man's sin was gluttony,
>> or that glutton is eating more than 32oz. of food?
>
>Gluttony is sin according to what is written at Proverbs 23:2 **and**
>via the accusation from the hypocritical Pharisees as written at Luke
>7:33-34.
>
>The sin of gluttony is defined in Scripture by Adam&Eve eating excess
>food (i.e. excess b/c GOD told them they didn't need it for they did
>not need to die) in the Garden of Eden with the tragic consequence of
>losing their immortality.

That eating excessively is gluttony, doesn't prove the man's
sin in John 5:14 was gluttony, or that gluttony is eating
anything over 32 oz. of food.

Adam and Eve's sin was not said to be gluttony, but eating
the food God told them not to eat:

And he said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you
eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?"
(Gen 3:11 NIV)

>Bottom line:
>
>Eating excess food (i.e. more than 32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) is
>gluttony.

ibis. Eating excess food may be gluttony, but the Bible does
not necessarily define anything over 32 oz. per day as
gluttony. Almost everyone is a different size, weight, age,
gender, and has a different amount of work to do per day.
That requires a different amount of calories.

The Bible says Jesus fed people "as much as they wanted",
and that they ate until they were "filled":

Jesus then took the loaves, and having given thanks, He
distributed to those who were seated; likewise also of the
fish as much as they wanted. When they were filled, He said
to His disciples, "Gather up the leftover fragments so that
nothing will be lost." (Joh 6:11-12 NASB)

>>> Indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) for blaspheming
>>> against the Holy Spirit, Who is the Spirit of truth, is indeed
>>> something worse.
>>
>> ibid. If the Scriptures you cite do not state, or
>> necessarily imply what you claim, why would it be
>> blasphemy to disagree with your claims?
>
>LIE.
>
>In this thread, holding up the "Son of Man" (John 3:14) as our #1
>example of being http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke 24:42) is
>clearly **not** a claim.

ibid. The main purpose of the wilderness manna, was to point
people to Christ as the bread of life (cf. John 6). If you
were putting Christ first, you'd be proclaiming Him as the
bread of life, instead of promoting 32 oz. limits on food,
and insisting that people say they're "wonderfully hungry"
(22).

>>> Your willfully lying before those of us who are
>>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in the Holy
>>> Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is indeed
>>> blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against Him.
>>
>>ibid. Who insists that a passage that "six pounds of
>>barley", means that more than 32oz. is "gluttony"?
>
>LIE.
>
>What is written at Revelation 6:6 is that "two pounds of wheat" is our
>daily wage (i.e. daily portion) and this is, indeed, 32 ounces of
>daily food for people. The six pounds of barley is for donkeys.

ibid.

1. Revelation 6:6 describes God's Tribulation wrath which
will prevail against the "inhabitants of the earth".

2. God has not appointed believers to wrath (19)

3. The passage you used to define famine rations, prescribes
both wheat and barley for human consumption (emphasis
mine):

"Take wheat and *BARLEY*, beans and lentils, millet and
spelt; put them in a storage jar and use them to make
bread for yourself. You are to eat it during the 390
days you lie on your side. Weigh out twenty shekels of
food to eat each day and eat it at set times..."
(Eze 4:9-10 NIV)

>> Who insists that "as much as they wanted", and "**until**
>> they were satisfied", means no more than "32 oz."?
>
>**emphasis** added.
>
>LIE.
>
>See **emphasis**

1. Unintentionally saying something that may be technically
incorrect, is a mistake, not a lie. A lie is when you
intend to deceive people.

For example, the Saducees incorrectly believed there
was no resurrection (Mt. 22:23). Jesus responded, "You
are mistaken, not understanding the Scriptures nor the
power of God" (Mt. 22:29). He did not accuse them of
lying, but of being in error.

2. The people did eat *until* they were "filled", but it
should have been written until "they were filled", not
"until they were filled":

Jesus then took the loaves, and having given thanks, He
distributed to those who were seated; likewise also of
the fish as much as they wanted. When they were
filled, He said to His disciples, "Gather up the
leftover fragments so that nothing will be lost."
(Joh 6:11-12 NASB)

3. If you understand that someone made a technical error,
but try to lead people to believe it was an intentional
lie, then you're the one telling a lie.

4. You know the Bible says Jesus fed people "as much as they
wanted". You know the result was they ate until "they
were filled". You know nothing in the text says that
Jesus or the disciples distributed only 32 oz. of food
per person, or that it took exactly 32 oz. for every
man, woman and child to be "filled", or that He gave
everyone the same amount of food. Yet you try to lead
people to believe that's what the passage teaches,
while ignoring the more important fact Jesus said He is
the bread of life. This is while you claim to the
effect you're putting Christ as the # 1 example.

>> ibid. How are you getting "32 ounces" out of "as much
>> as they wanted" (John 6:11-12)?
>
>It is written that they all learned that LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth
>teaches that a worker should only want what all the other workers are
>getting even if they feel it is unfair that those hired early worked
>longer than those hired late.

Well, it says they should be content with what they agreed
to work for, and that they should not be envious when God is
more generous to some than others (23), not that they should
want what everyone else is getting.

>qed.
>
>>How are you getting "32 ounces" out of "six pounds of
>>barley" (Rev. 6:6)?
>
>What is written at Revelation 6:6 is that "two pounds of wheat" is our
>daily wage (i.e. daily portion) and this is, indeed, 32 ounces of
>daily food for people.

ibid. It's the daily portion during God's Tribulation wrath
against the inhabitants of the earth (14), and the Bible
indicates that having to weigh your food is a sign of God's
jugment (Leviticus 26:26).

>The six pounds of barley is for donkeys.

Here's you defining what God's famine rations are for
Ezekiel:

On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 02:24:52 -0500,
Article <cp3tmdt0nukmpk38r...@4ax.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
>famine (4 ounces or 20 shekels of sprouted grain per Ezekiel) for a
>couple of years,

"Take *wheat AND *BARLEY*, beans and lentils, millet and
spelt; put them in a storage jar and use them to make bread
for yourself. You are to eat it during the 390 days you lie
on your side. Weigh out twenty shekels of food to eat each
day and eat it at set times..." (Eze 4:9-10 NIV, emphasis
mine)

>> ibid. Exactly. Is there some other passage you want to
>> cite, other ones that say "six pounds of barley"?
>
>LIE.

ibid. The passage does mention "six pounds of barley", and
does not say that the two pounds of wheat is only for
humans, or that the six pounds of barley is only for
donkeys. Further, the passage you cited to define what a
famine ration is, instructed Ezekiel to make bread from both
wheat and barley, and eat it (Eze 4:9-10). That's the
passage you chose to define what famine rations are, not me.
I did not lie, and if I was wrong, it was a mistake, not
intentional deceit.

>What is written at Revelation 6:6 is that "two pounds of wheat" is our
>daily wage (i.e. daily portion) and this is, indeed, 32 ounces of
>daily food for people. The six pounds of barley is for donkeys.

ibid.

>>> 32 ounces was "as much as they wanted" for it's written that GOD gives
>>> us the desires in our heart, which would include their desire to hold
>>> to their daily portion.
>>

>> ibid. Where do you see "32 ounces"? Didn't you cite
>> Revelation 6:6? Doesn't it say "six pounds of barley"
>> for a day's wages? Doesn't that refer to a time of famine?
>
>LIE.
>
>What is written at Revelation 6:6 is that "two pounds of wheat" is our
>daily wage (i.e. daily portion) and this is indeed, 32 ounces of daily
>food for people. The six pounds of barley is for donkeys. Moreover, it
>does not refer to a time of famine, because during famine, we stop
>feeding donkeys **and** famine is described in Scripture as 4 ounces
>(i.e. 20 shekels of sprouted grain per Ezekiel) of daily food.

ibid.
[link spam...]
1. for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the
redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God put
forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received
by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because
in his divine forbearance he had passed over former
sins. It was to show his righteousness at the present
time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the
one who has faith in Jesus. Then what becomes of our
boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? By a law
of works? No, but by the law of faith. For we hold that
one is justified by faith apart from works of the law.
(Rom 3:23-28 ESV)

2. But the LORD was pleased To crush Him, putting Him to
grief; If He would render Himself as a guilt offering,
He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days,
And the good pleasure of the LORD will prosper in His
hand. As a result of the anguish of His soul, He will
see it and be satisfied; By His knowledge the Righteous
One, My Servant, will justify the many, As He will bear
their iniquities. (Isa 53:10-11 NASB)

3. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to
forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all
unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we
make him a liar, and his word is not in us. (1Jn 1:9-10
KJV)

4. http://bit.ly/Christ-is-the-bread-of-life

5. "He humbled you and let you be hungry, and fed you with
manna which you did not know, nor did your fathers
know, that He might make you understand that man does
not live by bread alone, but man lives by everything
that proceeds out of the mouth of the LORD." (Deu 8:3
NASB)

6. http://bit.ly/Christs-Once-For-All-Atonement

7. In the meantime the disciples kept urging him, “Rabbi,
eat something.” But he said, “I have food to eat that
you don’t know about.” The disciples said to one
another, “Could someone have brought him something to
eat?” “My food is to do the will of him who sent me and
to finish his work,” Jesus told them. (Joh 4:31-34 CSB)

8. Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according
to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the
sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle
and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing
that creeps on the earth." God created man in His own
image, in the image of God He created him; male and
female He created them. (Gen 1:26-27 NASB)

9. knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things
like silver or gold from your futile way of life
inherited from your forefathers, but with precious
blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood
of Christ. (1Pe 1:18-19 NASB)

10. So, for my part, I am eager to preach the gospel to you
also who are in Rome. For I am not ashamed of the
gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to
everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the
Greek. (Rom 1:15-16 NASB)

11. http://bit.ly/Grace-Not-Human-Effort

12. http://bit.ly/Cursed-Sauls-Foolish-Food-Restriction

13. The sons of Israel ate the manna forty years, until they
came to an inhabited land; they ate the manna until
they came to the border of the land of Canaan. (Exo
16:35 NASB)

14. http://bit.ly/Inhabitants-of-the-earth

15. When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living
creature saying, "Come." And another, a red horse,
went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted
to take peace from the earth, and that men would
slay one another; and a great sword was given to
him. (Rev 6:3-4 NASB)

16. When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living
creature saying, "Come." I looked, and behold, a
black horse; and he who sat on it had a pair of
scales in his hand. And I heard something like a
voice in the center of the four living creatures
saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three
quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage
the oil and the wine." (Rev 6:5-6 NASB)

17. "Your clothing did not wear out on you, nor did your
foot swell these forty years..." (Deu 8:4 NASB)

18. I myself will be hostile toward you and will afflict you
for your sins seven times over...When I cut off your
supply of bread, ten women will be able to bake your
bread in one oven, and they will DOLE OUT THE BREAD
BY WEIGHT. You will eat, but you will not be
satisfied. (Lev 26:24-26)

19. For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to
receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
(1Th 5:9 NIV)

20. http://bit.ly/War-Famine-Hunger

21. "Collateral sources interviewed by Dr. Weichbrodt
indicated that the Respondent developed an obsessive
focus on nutrition following a head injury. (T-85;
Exhibit P-7)". --GEORGIA COMPOSITE MEDICAL BOARD
MAR 09 2017

22. ibid. "Before proceeding with a conversation or
interaction during the MPE, the Respondent insisted
on staff repeating the phrase "wonderfully hungry."
(T-114; Exhibit P-6).

At the administrative hearing, the Respondent
repeatedly asked witnesses, and the undersigned, if
they were "wonderfully hungry" or had a "healthy
appetite." (T-11, 31-32, 92).

23. http://bit.ly/Dont-be-envious-of-Gods-generosity

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 12, 2018, 7:01:10 PM8/12/18
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote about the "hunger is
starvation" (Genesis 25:32) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11) of the
eternally condemned (Mk 3:29):

> "They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
> For this reason GOD sends them a powerful delusion
> so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned
> who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness."
> (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/S8OSrVJCd2M/wbeEQRDABwAJ

someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Hunger = Healthy

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aQrB0NJUXiU/1DJHc8mwCAAJ

> A serious fatal error of logic often repeated does not improve.

Your falsely believing that hunger is not healthy is consistent with
your being ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

someone eternally condemned and tormented unwittingly revealed their
scientific illiteracy by being unable to refute the explanation for
the paradox in a research study:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>> **No association (with T2D) was
>> observed for 100% fruit juice consumption.**
>>
>> (**Emphasis** of study paradox added.)

Explanation is as given at:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aQrB0NJUXiU/yMO97XOiAwAJ

Your scientific illiteracy is consistent with being more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented shrieked:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, Who heals (Luke 4:23 and Isaiah 53:5) completely, boldly wrote in the subject line:
>
>> <>< Vanquishing the "hunger is starvation" delusion ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aQrB0NJUXiU/_-R1xhnABgAJ

> The ""hunger is starvation"" is a false dichotomy.

Incorrect.

Instead, it is a false equivalence.

Your not being able to distinguish equivalence from dichotomy is
consistent with your being ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8BEtk0gDcMM/tgyLcIqTCAAJ

Someone eternally condemned and tormented shrieked:

> The Holy Ghost eats shit and so do I!

Actually ghosts by definition don't eat.

That being written, your eating fecal matter is consistent with your

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mCEm8i1vGdY/oVDkeXaOAgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> Regarding child type 2 diabetes and obesity:
>
>> The absolutely only **healthy** way to save these children is by
>> having them hold to the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food,
>> thereby stopping their overeating without undernourishment.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/imnVglThPmw/MxvxwYiMBgAJ

> False, on average that would mean an intake of some 2500 calories for a
> child.

LIE from satan, who is the father of all lies, a murderer.

Only the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD knows the average amount of
calories in food that is **actually** eaten even when weighed simply
because we need to incinerate food to ashes to measure calories and
ashes are not edible.

Moreover, GOD is the One Who has established that the right daily
amount of food for humans, which includes children, is 2 lbs
(Revelation 6:6 and Exodus 16:16).

And what is our daily portion (i.e. daily bread in "the LORD's
prayer") ?

"2 pounds of wheat for a day's wages" (Revelation 6:6)

Source:
http://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm

It is also described in the Bible that the disciples of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth harvested raw wheat to eat on the Sabbath instead of
barley.

This would also be the omer, which is right amount "for each person
according to their need" (Exodus 16:16).

"An omer of manna weighs 2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Yafhnu5MZFY/ncKwqNrfBgAJ

Indeed, just as the caloric density of manna is known only by GOD,
even the caloric density of milk is known only by GOD b/c it is
variable depending on source and timing so that 2 lbs of milk (i.e.
for babies) will vary on average much less than 2500 calories with
maximum of about 1 calorie per gram which means about 909 calories for
32 oz (909 grams) of milk.

Reference:
http://ParentingScience.com/calories-in-breast-milk.html

Knowingly lying before those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is blaspheming against Him.

Thus, you've proven you are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) for it's
written that blaspheming against the Holy Spirit will never be
forgiven.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/imnVglThPmw/T3_uPPSrBgAJ

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned and tormented, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented pleaded in part:
>>
>>> Rod, It would be so very easy to show why I feel, but as the Bible is
>>> silent on Ananias & Sapphira other than they died ...
>
>> Incorrect.
>>
>> "Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these
>> events." (Acts 5:11)
>>
>> "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
>> Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in
>> hell." (Matthew 20:28)
>>
>> Therefore, they (Acts 5:11) were not afraid of their bodies being
>> killed but their souls also being destroyed in hell (Matthew 20:28),
>> which is that eternal lake of fire that torments forever.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Z4Hf_k4uyms/QkEMkBanBgAJ
>>

>> Bottom line:
>>
>> Those who knowingly lie to those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, with the consequence of
>> losing their salvation which means their names are blotted from the
>> LORD's Book of Life.
>>
>> "The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I
>> will never blot out the name of that person from the Book of Life, but
>> will acknowledge that name before My Father and His angels."
>> (Revelation 3:5)
>>
>> Ananias and Sapphira were clearly **not** victorious in being struck
>> down dead by GOD for lying before those in the Holy Spirit.
>>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
>> continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
>> **and** your entire household, more than ever in the name of Jesus
>> Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6pIJkYfEKCY/F3OSqMR_AQAJ

> Warning, sightwalker mixing unrelated facts to make up its own narrative
> as it feels it should be if he were God ...

... more blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

(1) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, is a
"sightwalker" is writing that the Holy Spirit can be seen by "sight"
which is blaspheming against Him.

(2) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, suffers from
the delusion that he is GOD, is writing that the Holy Spirit is not
the Spirit of a sound (2 Timothy 1:7) mind, which is again blaspheming
against Him.

(3) Calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is blaspheming against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, and your entire **extended** household, more than ever in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit
>
> You are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vXdIJTZ_mGw/VGfvBAwzCAAJ

Writing that the Holy Spirit is error is your again blaspheming
against Him.

Duke wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:

>>> Again, the answer is no according to Genesis 3:14
>>
>> so the Chung dietary plan is not just; "32 oz of food per day"
>>
>> 32 oz of pop tarts are excluded even though pop tarts
>
> Your simpleton mind just can't grasp it.

Such is the degenerating condition of the reprobate mind of those
eternally condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/pMijtYugDwAJ

Note: To knowingly lie to someone in the Holy Spirit, Who is the
Spirit of Truth, is to blaspheme against Him.

Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> > asking if one may eat 32 oz of pop tarts each day is not evidence
>> > that 'satan' has entered into anyone.
>
>> Otoh, lack of discernment is evidence that satan has entered into you.
>
> i ask again, in your opinion, can i eat 32 oz of pop tarts each day?

Again, the answer is no according to Genesis 3:14

>> > take care not to blaspheme the Holy Spirit Mr. Chung.
>
>> Referring to yourself as the Holy Spirit is in fact blaspheming
>> against Him.
>
> not that i have done so

Actually you have.

>, but it is not, blasheming the Holy Spirit
> to align oneself with the Holy Spirit

To write that you "align oneself with the Holy Spirit" as if He were
comparable in size to yourself is to again blaspheme against Him.

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/Ekwl05SfDwAJ

I give all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His
compelling you to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally
condemned. The latter is a consequence of being more cursed (Jeremiah
17:5) by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/Nq1_7FKoAgAJ

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/3rFYbfd6AwAJ

> An a1c of < 7 is not what one would find in a "cure". The only relevant
> benchmark would be the 4.6 to 5 or so of the non-diabetic.

All the glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly display your ignorance about the units of measure
for HgbA1c **not** being in mmol/L. Such ignorance is consistent with
your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/FY-xqBsNAgAJ

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/3rFYbfd6AwAJ

>>> The study had 30 people? And had only less than half classed as
>>> responders to the treatment.
>>
>> 50% cure rate is pretty impressive.
>
> The small number of participants in this study (30) doesn't inspire
> confidence in the results.

The purpose of a larger number (N) of participants would be to ensure
that a study is adequately powered to detect a small effect.

The "small number" excuse to reject the results of a study would be
justified if there were **no** findings with the rationale being that
the study was underpowered to detect small effects and consequently
missed them.

Such an excuse is not applicable here since the "50% cure rate" is a
very large effect.

Clearly you have no comprehension of statistics. Such cognitive
deficits are consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/wH7GbAo5AAAJ

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> In a type 2, "first phase insulin response" invariably still rises
>> above the basal insulin steady state level.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/V2oqBfGR9MY/fgBEB3OhAgAJ

> Sometimes

Invariably means always.

> , but starting near nothing

No, starting from basal which is "near nothing" in type-1 but not
type-2.

> , means even a small amount is "rises",
> no?

Though the "spike" (first-phase insulin release) of the post-prandial
rise in insulin levels may be gone, the response is still there as
evident by it running into an enhanced "second phase insulin release"
instead of generating a delayed "first phase insulin release."

> Here is a good review of the topic:
>
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11424229
>
> In patients with impaired glucose tolerance or in the early stages of type
> 2 diabetes, first-phase insulin release is almost invariably lost despite
> the enhancement of second-phase secretion.

Doubling the "first phase insulin response" as observed in cases of
remission/reversal/cure does in fact restore the "spike" (first-phase
insulin release) at the very beginning of the curve of post-prandial
insulin levels.

I give all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His
compelling you to unwittingly continue to demonstrate that you are
unable to comprehend the diagnosis of type-2 diabetes. Again, the
latter cognitive deficit is a consequence of being more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are
eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> I forgive you.

Exposing you is not sin but rather it's keeping the LORD's commandment
(Matthew 5:16)

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to remind us that we who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed have
already been http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him as evident by our being
new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) publicly saying "Jesus is
LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10) for
all to witness at Jesus' http://WDJW.net web site :-)

Laus DEO !!!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1psFMsQWkAw/0V1sS3C-QZ8J

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> "Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
> love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Yes, this is directed towards those of us, who, unlike you who are
eternally condemned, have been http://WDJW.net/Redeemed as evident by
our publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) for all to witness at our LORD's
http://WDJW.net/ web site and so we have compassion towards each other
instead of towards those like you who are being forever tormented by
the LORD our GOD, Who hates you just as He hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3)
for his lying that hunger is starvation (Genesis 25:32).

> May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that not only do you not know how to pray to
Him, you also do not have either His blessing or His protection or His
peace which is consistent with your being forever tormented by Him.

May GOD continue to openly curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever thereby ever comforting those
of us who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/l962_mp1wzo/b9OPa1Mbmx4J

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> I'm sorry ...

Those who say/write that they are sorry unwittingly reveal that they
are indeed accursed for those of us who are http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
always say/write with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Peter 3:8) that we
repent.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly prove yet again that you are forever accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Sz4t6AlA3Eo/RiUDbW9AwD4J

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the
> mouth, this defiles a man. Matt. 15:11

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/CZ8vV8ygnZw/xXiBrV7oVgwJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VUmQFOoArtw/TrTeRjdCcgAJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ize6zJm-cYE/BimXAx4trOcJ

Indeed, if what comes "out of the mouth" (Matthew 15:11) is either not
the phrase "wonderfully hungry" or doesn't cause (Deuteronomy 8:3)
others to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier now (Luke 6:21a) then
they are words that defile and prove that the source is like you who
are accursed like satan who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food.

Many thanks, much praise, and all glory to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally condemned and
always accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bncjgZjc2q4/Km9VWrPGh68J

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> Markea Berry ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/mOMtz7yzcMQJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/_B_GuBjcXMgJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/kQ2kdFSOxmAJ

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's
http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your
household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus DEO !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> "Bariatric surgeons have in the peer-reviewed medical literature documented
> cases of type-2 diabetes being cured,"

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/1fQmfxxrAQAJ

> False, they only go as far as saying "reverse" or some similar term.

"Reverse" is a similar term to cure in that they are interchangeable
(i.e. synonymous):

To reverse type-1 diabetes would be to cure it.

To reverse Multiple Sclerosis would be to cure it.

To reverse Parkinson's disease would be to cure it.

CHECKMATE :-)

I give all the glory ( http://WDJW.net/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His
compelling you to unwittingly CHECKMATE yourself here. The latter
self-defeat is consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5)
by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned and tormented, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ
of Nazareth.

Amen.

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 12, 2018, 10:52:13 PM8/12/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 13, 2018, 7:05:48 AM8/13/18

Lee Gordon

Aug 13, 2018, 11:16:54 AM8/13/18
On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 07:02:39 -0500,
Article <jqs2ndh3hs5e9u0o4...@4ax.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, Md/phd wrote:

[Notice, Dr. Chungry is not addressing my response, below.
He simply keeps spamming his own previous reply.]

> [...]

>>> us the desires in our heart, which would include their
desire to hold
>>> to their daily portion.
>>

>> ibid. Where do you see "32 ounces"? Didn't you cite
>> Revelation 6:6? Doesn't it say "six pounds of barley"
>> for a day's wages? Doesn't that refer to a time of famine?
>
>LIE.
>
>What is written at Revelation 6:6 is that "two pounds of
wheat" is our
>daily wage (i.e. daily portion) and this is indeed, 32
ounces of daily
>food for people. The six pounds of barley is for donkeys.
Moreover, it
>does not refer to a time of famine, because during famine,
we stop
>feeding donkeys **and** famine is described in Scripture as
4 ounces
>(i.e. 20 shekels of sprouted grain per Ezekiel) of daily food.

Have you heard Christ's death satisfied God's righteous
demands against our sin, and that God raised Him from the dead?

Lee Gordon

Aug 13, 2018, 11:27:07 AM8/13/18
Andrew B. Chung, Md/phd wrote:

> Within the thread titled "<> Being wonderfully hungry on 08/08/18 ..."
>
> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Snlz_x6Nwg0/c--QKpibCQAJ

Notice, Dr. Chungry repeatedly ignores my response to this
article, and simply spams his previous reply. Here's
http://bit.ly/The_response_Dr_Chungry_hides_from

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 13, 2018, 11:43:30 AM8/13/18

Lee Gordon

Aug 13, 2018, 12:02:58 PM8/13/18
On Sun, 12 Aug 2018 18:57:56 -0500,
Article <77i1nd1tjotr181f0...@4ax.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, Md/phd wrote:

>> False, on average that would mean an intake of some 2500 calories for a
>> child.
> LIE from satan, who is the father of all lies, a murderer.
>
> Only the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD knows the average amount of
> calories in food that is **actually** eaten even when weighed simply
> because we need to incinerate food to ashes to measure calories and
> ashes are not edible.
>
> Moreover, GOD is the One Who has established that the right daily
> amount of food for humans, which includes children, is 2 lbs
> (Revelation 6:6 and Exodus 16:16).
>
> And what is our daily portion (i.e. daily bread in "the LORD's
> prayer") ?
>
> "2 pounds of wheat for a day's wages" (Revelation 6:6)

Notice how Dr. Chungry frequently berates anyone who
disagrees with him, as if they're a satanic liar who is
eternally condemned?

1. Unintentionally saying something that may be
technically incorrect, is a mistake, not a lie. A lie is
when you intend to deceive people. Dr. Chungry frequently
posts about how Christ is our #1 example. However Christ
knows the difference between a "LIE", and a "mistake".

For example, the Saducees incorrectly believed there
was no resurrection (Mt. 22:23). Jesus responded, "You
are mistaken, not understanding the Scriptures nor the
power of God" (Mt. 22:29). He did not accuse them of
lying, but of being in error.

2. If Dr. Chungry understands that someone made a technical
error, but leads people to believe it was an intentional
lie from Satan, it is he who is telling a lie.

3. It is often Dr. Chungry who is mistaken. Revelation 6:6
does not limit church-age believers to 32 oz. of food. It
may describe a time when, under God's Tribulation wrath,
people will be forced to pay a day's wages for 32 oz. of
food, but it does not prescribe this amount of food as a
universal standard for all people of all ages. To see a
full refutation of Dr. Chungry's eisegesis, see:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 13, 2018, 12:13:01 PM8/13/18

%

Aug 13, 2018, 12:14:03 PM8/13/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 13, 2018, 1:02:42 PM8/13/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 13, 2018, 1:50:44 PM8/13/18

Lee Gordon

Aug 13, 2018, 3:05:25 PM8/13/18
On Mon, 13 Aug 2018 13:47:37 -0500,
Article <chk3nd5ug5f26preq...@4ax.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, Md/phd wrote:

Notice, Dr. Chungry repeatedly ignores my response to this
article, and simply spams his previous reply. Here's

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 13, 2018, 6:29:15 PM8/13/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 14, 2018, 1:41:45 AM8/14/18

Lee Gordon

Aug 14, 2018, 2:15:52 AM8/14/18
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 01:38:34 -0500,
Article <i6u4nddmpefjg9krb...@4ax.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, Md/phd wrote:

[...spambot]

Yeah, let me know when you stop spamming that outdated
article, and actually attempt to answer my objections to it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 14, 2018, 6:35:56 AM8/14/18

Ella Olds

Aug 14, 2018, 8:41:02 AM8/14/18
On 8/14/2018 2:15 AM, Lee Gordon wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 01:38:34 -0500,
> Article <i6u4nddmpefjg9krb...@4ax.com>,
> Andrew B. Chung, Md/phd wrote:
>
> [...spambot]
>
> Yeah, let me know when you stop spamming that outdated
> article, and actually attempt to answer my objections to it.
> Here's http://bit.ly/The_response_Dr_Chungry_hides_from

Lee,
The Devil has been tickling Andrew's itching ears making him even more
lazy.
Ella

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 14, 2018, 8:47:40 AM8/14/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2018, 2:18:37 AM8/15/18

Lee Gordon

Aug 15, 2018, 9:38:53 AM8/15/18
On 08/15/2018 (02:15:25 AM),
in article <amk7nd1h09h318gov...@4ax.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, Md/phd wrote:

>> Why did the legalistic Pharisees call Jesus a glutton?
>> Because they themselves did not know (Hosea 4:6) what our
LORD Jesus
> Christ of Nazareth, Who is omniscient, knows without even weighing,
> which is the right daily (Revelation 6:6) portion to eat in order to
> stop committing the sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony (Proverbs
> 23:2).

1. If the Bible teaches a 32 oz. per day limit, why would
the Pharisees not have known about that? They knew the
Bible and about the manna in the wilderness. They also
knew that after the wilderness wanderings, God gave
Israel new instructions that allowed them to eat "as much
as you want"(Deut. 12:15).

2. If Jesus followed a 32 oz. per day limit, why would the
Pharisees consider that gluttonous? Did they have a 16
oz. per day plan? Did they merely assume He was
gluttonous, because they didn't see him weighing out His
food on a scale, like you do? None of this nonsense makes
sense, or comes from the text (exegesis). It comes from
ideas you read into the text (eisegesis).

3. Revelation 6:6 describes conditions of famine that will
prevail during the Tribulation, when God's wrath is
poured out on the inhabitants of the earth. God has not
appointed believers to wrath (1 Thess. 5:9), or to live
by famine conditions (John 6:11-12).

Yes, eating excessive amounts of food and becoming obese, is
the sin of gluttony. Yes, some kind of portion control is
necessary to prevent that. However, the Bible does not fix a
limit of 32 oz. on anyone. That may be your view, but it is
not what the Bible teaches.

Lee Gordon

Aug 15, 2018, 10:07:34 AM8/15/18
Andrew B. Chung, Md/phd wrote:

>> Okay, what does Revelation 6:6 say?
>>
>> Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four
>> living creatures, saying, "Two pounds of wheat for a
>> day's wages, and six pounds of barley for a day's
>> wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!" (Rev 6:6)
>>
>> Doesn't that say a day's wages could either buy two
>> pounds of wheat, or "six pounds of barley"?
>
> It is described in Scripture that GOD does not accept money in His
> temple as evident by His overturning the tables of money-changers.
> This would be even more so in His throne room in Heaven.

Correct. Revelation 6:6 is not describing conditions that
exist in heaven, but famine conditions that will exist when
God's Tribulation wrath is poured out on the
http://bit.ly/Inhabitants-of-the-earth.

> Therefore, two pounds is our daily portion

Jesus said it's not right to put new wine into old
wine-skins (Mark 2:18-22). That means it's not always right
to apply conditions that will exist in God's future
economies, to the present economy.

There's no reason why a church-age believer should model his
life after famine conditions that will exist during God's
outpouring of wrath on the inhabitants of the earth, during
the Tribulation. God has not appointed us to wrath (1 Thess.
5:9).

Lee Gordon

Aug 15, 2018, 11:09:04 AM8/15/18
On 08/15/2018 (02:15:25 AM),
in article <amk7nd1h09h318gov...@4ax.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, Md/phd wrote:

Context: Continuing on Dr. Chung's use of Revelation 6:6, to
prove a 32 oz. limit on food:

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third
living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me
was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in
his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the
four living creatures, saying, "Two pounds of wheat for a
day's wages, and six pounds of barley for a day's wages, and
do not damage the oil and the wine!"
(Rev 6:5-6 NIV)

I pointed out how this passage mentions both "two pounds of
wheat", and "six pounds of barley", as a portion for a day's
wages. Dr. Chung now counters that it's only the wheat that
matters:

> it's also
> described in Scripture that wheat is what His disciples ate on a
> Sabbath day when hypocritical Pharisees accused them of breaking the
> Sabbath.
>
> Moreover, there is no reason to think that two pounds of wheat (i.e.
> people food) will ever cost the same as six pounds of barley (i.e.
> donkey food) since from a farmer's perspective their work would be
> more for six pounds of any grain compared to two pounds for any other
> grain.
>
>> Do you have
>> a more convincing Scripture to support your claims?
>
> It is described in Scripture that when the people **and** their
> animals of Nineveh repented, they did so by fasting (i.e. 0 ounces of
> daily food) where the animals were kept from even tasting food in
> order to hold them to the fast.
>
> Therefore, to repent is to stop the sin of gluttony either by fasting
> (i.e. 0 ounces per day) for a short period of time, famine (4 ounces
> or 20 shekels of sprouted grain per Ezekiel) for a couple of years, or
> indefinitely (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6).

1. The passage you use to define famine rations (Ezekiel
4:9-10) prescribes both wheat and barley for human
consumption:

"Take *wheat AND barley*, beans and lentils, millet and
spelt; put them in a storage jar and use them to make
bread for yourself. You are to eat it during the 390
days you lie on your side. Weigh out twenty shekels of
food to eat each day and eat it at set times.
(Eze 4:9-10 NIV).

2. Jesus taught we should not put new wine into old
wineskins (Mark 2:18-22), i.e, apply conditions that will
only exist in the future, to today's living.

The scribes and Pharisees questioned why Jesus' disciples
weren't fasting. Jesus replied that the bride isn't
supposed to fast while the bridegroom is with them. He
said the days will come when the bridegroom will be taken
away, and then they should fast. This shows we are not
necessarily supposed to live today, according to
conditions that will only exist in God's future economy,
and that trying to do this can cause damage (wineskins
bursting).

Revelation 6:6 describes famine conditions in a future
economy, when God's Tribulation wrath will be poured out
on the inhabitants of the earth. God has not appointed us
to wrath (1 Thess. 5:9), or to live according to famine
conditions that will exist during the Tribulation.

Lee Gordon

Aug 15, 2018, 11:18:37 AM8/15/18
Andrew B. Chung, Md/phd wrote:

> Gluttony is sin according to what is written at Proverbs 23:2 **and**
> via the accusation from the hypocritical Pharisees as written at Luke
> 7:33-34.
>
> The sin of gluttony is defined in Scripture by Adam&Eve eating excess
> food (i.e. excess b/c GOD told them they didn't need it for they did
> not need to die) in the Garden of Eden with the tragic consequence of
> losing their immortality.
>
> Bottom line:
>
> Eating excess food (i.e. more than 32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) is
> gluttony.

Yes, gluttony is sin, but the Bible does not define gluttony
as anything over 32 oz of food per day (see comments on
http://bit.ly/Revelation_6-6).

Lee Gordon

Aug 15, 2018, 11:52:55 AM8/15/18
Andrew B. Chung, Md/phd wrote:

>> ibid. If the Scriptures you cite do not state, or
>> necessarily imply what you claim, why would it be
>> blasphemy to disagree with your claims?
>
> LIE.
>
> In this thread, holding up the "Son of Man" (John 3:14) as our #1
> example of being http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke 24:42) is
> clearly **not** a claim.

1. Since Jesus knew the difference between a lie and an
error (Matt. 22:29), you are not following Jesus'
example:

Jesus replied, "You are in error because you do not know
the Scriptures or the power of God. (Mat 22:29 NIV)

The Saducees truly did not believe in the resurrection,
so they tried to undermine Jesus' teaching about it.
Jesus did not call them liars, or even state that what
they believed was a "LIE". He said they were in "error".

If I am mistaken in what I understand the Bible to teach
(which you have not demonstrated from any exegesis of
Scripture), I am in error, not intentionally trying to
lead people away from the truth.

2. Since Jesus fed people "as much as they wanted", and
until they were "filled" (John 6), you are not following
Jesus' example, by trying to limit every man, woman, and
child, to 32 oz. of food per day.

3. If you do understand the difference between a lie and an
error, yet still try to lead people to believe it's a
lie, then you are the one who is telling a lie, and who
is therefore not following Jesus' example.

4. You did cite Scriptures to support your claim that we
should eat only 32 oz. of food per day (Revelation 6:6).
That is not a lie.

5. Failure to agree with your interpretation of Revelation
6:6, does not constitute blasphemy against the Holy
Spirit, especially since that passage does not teach what
you claim it does(i.e. a 32 oz. limit on food for all
people, today).

Lee Gordon

Aug 15, 2018, 11:59:40 AM8/15/18
Andrew B. Chung, Md/phd wrote:

>> ibid. How are you getting "32 ounces" out of "as much
>> as they wanted" (John 6:11-12)?
>
> It is written that they all learned that LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth
> teaches that a worker should only want what all the other workers are
> getting even if they feel it is unfair that those hired early worked
> longer than those hired late.
>
> qed.

Jesus taught they should be content with the wages they
agreed to, not that they should want the same as everyone
else was getting. The people who were hired last (Gentiles)
were getting more money per hour than the ones hired in the
beginning (Israel). We should not be jealous when God is
more generous to some people than others. We should be
content with what God gives us, and not expect to have what
everyone else does.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 16, 2018, 4:11:46 AM8/16/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 17, 2018, 4:58:51 AM8/17/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 18, 2018, 3:51:00 AM8/18/18

Lee Gordon

Aug 18, 2018, 10:35:28 AM8/18/18
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 03:47:44 -0500,
Article <n8nfndlqmf28mb36f...@4ax.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, Md/phd wrote:

[Snip...]

For a point-by-point refutation of this repeatedly-spammed article by
Dr. Chung, see: http://bit.ly/Wonderfully_Filled

Here's why God wants you to be wonderfully filled, not hungry:

1. The one omer per person rule changed after the
wilderness wandering:

Nevertheless, you may slaughter your animals in any
of your towns and eat AS MUCH OF THE MEAT AS YOU
WANT...(Deu 12:15).

Then the land will yield its fruit, and you will EAT
YOUR FILL and live there in safety. (Lev 25:19)

Your threshing will continue until grape harvest and
the grape harvest will continue until planting, and
YOU WILL EAT ALL THE FOOD YOU WANT and live in
safety in your land. (Lev 26:5)

You will have plenty to eat, UNTIL YOU ARE FULL, and
you will praise the name of the LORD your God, who
has worked wonders for you; never again will my
people be shamed. (Joe 2:26)

2. Measuring food by weight, and not eating until you
are "satisfied", is what happens when God punishes
those who fail to keep His covenant:

And I will bring the sword on you to avenge the
breaking of the covenant. When you withdraw into
your cities, I will send a plague among you, and you
will be given into enemy hands. When I cut off your
supply of bread, ten women will be able to bake your
bread in one oven, and THEY WILL DOLE OUT THE BREAD BY
WEIGHT. You will eat, but you will not be satisfied.
(Lev 26:26)

3. Bible believers ate until they were satisfied:

At mealtime Boaz said to her, "Come over here. Have some
bread and dip it in the wine vinegar." When she sat down
with the harvesters, he offered her some roasted grain.
SHE ATE ALL SHE WANTED and had some left over. (Rth
2:14)

THEY ALL ATE AND WERE SATISFIED, and the disciples
picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces that were
left over. (Mat 14:20)

Jesus then took the loaves, gave thanks, and distributed
to those who were seated AS MUCH AS THEY WANTED. He did
the same with the fish..." (Joh 6:11-12)

4. The ones who are blessed, are those who hunger and
thirst for "righteousness", not for food:

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst FOR
RIGHTEOUSNESS, for they will be filled. (Mat 5:6)

The Bible teaches believers should be wonderfully "satisfied", not
"wonderfully hungry".