+ w/all due (Ro13:8) love (1Pe3:8) to our brethren, exposing the eternally tormented on 10/23/13 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 23, 2013, 2:04:29 AM10/23/13
an eternally condemned (Mk3:29) and accursed soul wailed and gnashed
its teeth as it repeatedly posted in desperation:

> I forgive you.

Exposing you is not sin but rather it's keeping the LORD's commandment
(Matthew 5:16)

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to remind us that we who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed have
already been http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him as evident by our being
new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) publicly saying "Jesus is
LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10) for
all to witness at Jesus' http://WDJW.net web site :-)

Laus Deo !!!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1psFMsQWkAw/0V1sS3C-QZ8J

an eternally condemned (Mk3:29) and accursed soul wailed and gnashed
its teeth as it repeatedly posted in desperation:

> "Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another;
> love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous." 1 Peter 3:8

Yes, this is directed towards those of us, who, unlike you who are
eternally condemned, have been http://WDJW.net/Redeemed as evident by
our publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) for all to witness at our LORD's
http://WDJW.net/ web site and so we have compassion towards each other
instead of towards those like you who are being forever tormented by
the LORD our GOD, Who hates you just as He hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3)
for his lying that hunger is starvation (Genesis 25:32).

> May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that not only do you not know how to pray to
Him, you also do not have either His blessing or His protection or His
peace which is consistent with your being forever tormented by Him.

May GOD openly torment you more than ever thereby ever comforting
those of us who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/l962_mp1wzo/b9OPa1Mbmx4J

an eternally accursed and forever condemned (Mk3:29) soul despairingly
wailed repeatedly:

> I'm sorry ...

Those who say/write that they are sorry unwittingly reveal that they
are indeed accursed for those of us who are http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
always say/write with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Peter 3:8) that we
repent.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly prove yet again that you are fovever accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Sz4t6AlA3Eo/RiUDbW9AwD4J

an eternally condemned (Mk3:29) and always accursed soul woefully
shrieked many times:

> not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the
> mouth, this defiles a man. Matt. 15:11

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/CZ8vV8ygnZw/xXiBrV7oVgwJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VUmQFOoArtw/TrTeRjdCcgAJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ize6zJm-cYE/BimXAx4trOcJ

Indeed, if what comes "out of the mouth" (Matthew 15:11) is either not
the phrase "wonderfully hungry" or doesn't cause (Deuteronomy 8:3)
others to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier now (Luke 6:21a) then
they are words that defile and prove that the source is like you who
are accursed like satan who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food.

Many thanks, much praise, and all glory to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally condemned and
always accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bncjgZjc2q4/Km9VWrPGh68J

an accursed and eternally condemned (Mk3:29) soul woefully shrieked
many times:

> Markea Berry ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/mOMtz7yzcMQJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/_B_GuBjcXMgJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/kQ2kdFSOxmAJ

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's
http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your
household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus Deo !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 24, 2013, 12:34:05 AM10/24/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 25, 2013, 1:53:21 AM10/25/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 26, 2013, 12:27:03 AM10/26/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 27, 2013, 2:12:36 AM10/27/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2013, 2:44:59 AM10/28/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 29, 2013, 3:42:17 AM10/29/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2013, 4:23:37 AM10/30/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 31, 2013, 12:18:49 AM10/31/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 1, 2013, 2:36:40 AM11/1/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 2, 2013, 1:37:55 AM11/2/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 3, 2013, 12:02:27 AM11/3/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 4, 2013, 2:00:51 AM11/4/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 5, 2013, 12:10:39 AM11/5/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 6, 2013, 3:38:09 AM11/6/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 7, 2013, 3:16:22 AM11/7/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 8, 2013, 3:48:17 AM11/8/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2013, 5:34:31 AM11/9/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 10, 2013, 4:12:21 AM11/10/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2013, 1:22:57 AM11/11/13

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 12, 2013, 3:42:17 AM11/12/13

GSI

Nov 12, 2013, 4:46:28 AM11/12/13
WARNING:
Chung is an ARROGANT, INSANE, SPAMMING P.O.S.,
and everyone on Usenet knows it.
He's a loser and a sick, insane, creep with no friends,
here or anywhere.

WELCOME TO THE ASSHOLE OF USENET, i.e. AN ANDREW B. CHUNG POST.
GROUND ZERO FOR USENET'S MOST INSANE, ARROGANT, SPAMMING CREEP.

Chung placed under arrest:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43c54ad99711bfc3

Chung terminated:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ecb9c21ab9e36ecf

Chung banned by real Christians:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f5b198e1c2e93d7c

Chung implicated in wrongful death:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/686660817c873803

Chung medical certification expired:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/2ba5eca58f94e225

WARNING: Chung is TOTALLY INSANE.
Andrew B. Chung is a destroyer of Usenet.
Someday, the extremely arrogant Andrew B Chung
will pay for the destruction he has wrought upon Usenet,
especially, the all-Chung-spam, sci.med.cardiology, a
formerly very helpful Usenet site for people with serious
heart problems, now totally destroyed by an egomaniac.
Chung's total arrogance has also destroyed
alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.support.diabetes, and
misc.health.alternative. Chung is an supremely arrogant
person, totally egocentric. Pure ego. All ego, and
nothing but ego. There is NO CURE for this condition.
There is a long-term dietary cure, but the patient is
always far too arrogant to follow it. They KNOW the
answer to EVERY question, and they are "always right".
In the most extreme cases, they even KNOW how "God"
and "Jesus" want the rest of us to live.
A small percentage of the population is like this, one
percent or less. Such people are usually unable to get
along with others, and have no real friends. They know
something is not right, but keep quiet about it, and try
to behave "normally".
Many of them pursue fame with extreme determination.
An example is the now deceased Anna Nicole Smith.
Chung's goal is to someday sit to the left of "God" with
"Jesus" on the right, in "God's" "Heavenly Palace".
WARNING: Chung is TOTALLY INSANE.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

WARNING: Chung is a "dongdan" (cross-dresser, drag-queen) serial
cyberstalker, particularly of gay, and especially, trans-gender males.

WARNING!! YOU HAVE CLICKED ON ANDREW B. CHUNG SPAM
CHUNG IS INSANE! HE IS A DANGEROUS PERSON. HE IS A TOTAL
EGOIST - ALL EGO AND NOTHING BUT DIAMOND-HARD EGO.
CHUNG IS ON A QUEST FOR GLORY SUFFICIENT TO MATCH SIZE
OF HIS ENORMOUS EGO. CHUNG BELIEVES HE WILL SOMEDAY
SIT IN GOD'S HEAVENLY PALACE TO THE LEFT OF GOD WITH
JESUS ON THE RIGHT. CHUNG IS TOTALLY INSANE.

WARNING: Chung posts links to his website in order to sell the Chung
"2PD-OMER" diet, a diet that combines "religious" extremism with
dietary extremism. The origin of this quack diet is Chung's
interpretation of biblical scripture in which he reveals that both
"Jesus" and "God" carried around scales and religiously weighed
everything they ate, never consuming more than a biblical "OMER",
todays equivalent of 2 pounds according to Chung's "calculations".
Chung further claims that WHAT you eat is not important, eat roadkill
if you like. Just don't get carried away and consume more than 2
pounds. Chung adds in the strongest terms, that going over 2 pounds
even once is a "perishing soul" offense, and warns that his Messiah,
"LORD" Jesus Christ, teacher of love and forgiveness, will personally
roast alive all offenders.

The dietary insane blather of Andrew B. Chung:

"Moreover, the fact that babies are born hungry with empty stomachs
**and** functioning brains is absolute scientific proof that hunger
does not destroy brain cells but rather promotes their rapid growth as
evident by what happens in utero."

GSI response: Babies are nourished by the mothers blood through the
umbilical cord and placenta, as anyone who has taken first year biology
in High School knows. Chung shows almost NO real medical knowledge. No
medically trained person would EVER write the bullshit sentence above.

"Actually, hunger for real food is simply a desire to eat real food
that is verified by the ability to eat real food and may be accompanied
by stomach sounds that allow others to verify the desire to eat real
food even **before** the eating happens." -Andrew B. Chung

( We are so lucky here on UseNet to have free access to the hard earned
wisdom of brilliant medical professionals like Dr. Chung - "Hunger for
real food is simply a desire to eat real food that is verified by the
ability to eat real food." Wow!, who would have guessed? )

"Hunger for real food does not indicate a need for real food as evident
by this desire often increasing when the food is especially palatable
in the middle of eating the "right" daily amount (32 oz, one "OMER")
when any real need would be decreasing." -Andrew B. Chung

GSI response: here Chung, in his determination to be "right", hopes
that you won't notice that "need" and "desire" don't mean the same
thing.
Chung, take your 2 digit IQ, moronic, "diet" bullshit to the
appropriate newsgroups. "alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.bible.prophecy" etc. are not the place for arrogant hourly "status"
updates on how many ounces of food an arrogant spamming
asshole-"religious" hustler has consumed. What you are doing here is
PURE ARROGANCE. There is NOTHING "holy" or "righteous" about it. You
and your sock-puppets are ARROGANT. The rigid "diet" you promote leads
to making you even more arrogant, i.e. bigger ASSHOLES. Though it
hardly seems possible, you will become even more egocentric, rigid, and
self-righteous."

No medical professional would EVER endorse your QUACK diet. Just as no
real scientist would ever endorse Creationism. Both are what happens
when stupid people attempt to force their stupid, LITERAL
interpretation of the Bible into the fields of science and medicine, to
"PROVE" that THEY are the "smart" ones. Food is primarily fuel. There
is NO ONE RIGHT AMOUNT for all people in all climates and all daily
activities, any more than there is one "right" amount of gas for your
car. A lumberjack cannot do a days work on 32 oz. of food, while for
instance, an arrogant, INSANE, internet spammer like Chung probably
could. And it DOES matter WHAT you eat.
The 2IQ-MRON diet is pure 2 digit IQ Evangelical BULLSHIT, and an
attempt to extend Christian Evangelicalism into a highly profitable,
low risk, field of medicine. The suggestion that REAL medical
professionals at Emory University are supporting this BS is laughable.
The janitorial staff at Emory is smarter than that. Supply the phone
number of ONE medical professional who supports the idea that "God",
via INSANE Usenet spammer, Andrew B. Chung, has instructed all humans
to consume exactly 2 pounds of food daily, regardless of sex, age,
weight, activity, body-type/metabolism, climate, etc. to back up these
claims. Any medical professional supporting this diet should lose his
medical license immediately, and that includes Dr. Chung himself.

The Egomaniac "HeartDoc" explains why it doesn't matter that he has
lost his medical board-certification: (short answer-
"GOD-sanctification is infinitely greater than board-certification" -
A.B.Chung)

"This actively practicing physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc )
continues to be very well-compensated as a cardiologist b/c he is known
by all to be one of a chosen few to have the power of the Holy Spirit (
http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) to heal/cure/reverse (Mark 16:18) heart
disease including type-2 diabetes, which is a CAD equivalent, while
giving all the glory to GOD as seen on network TV:

Behold as http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew gives all the glory to GOD as
the http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger
(Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) him to
hunger so that he can thrive as he enjoys his meals more than ever:
http://WDJW.net/LausDeo :-)

Bottom line concerning http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew being perfect
(Matthew 5:48):
GOD-sanctification (1 Thessalonians 5:23) is infinitely greater than
board-certification for He makes the latter eternal (1 Corinthians 2:9)
without need for eternal fee payments to ABIM :-)"

GSI response: I guess it's OK to practice medicine without a license,
as long as you have "GOD-sanctification", like the INSANE egomaniac,
Andrew B Chung.

WARNING:CHUNG ALERT!!! v1.98

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 13, 2013, 2:54:08 AM11/13/13