><> How to imitate (1 Cor 11:1) Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 22, 2019, 5:50:06 PM6/22/19
We imitate Christ when we stop sinning.

How to stop sinning:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/EKYoxXGbMmY/TLsppu9yAQAJ

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

To be eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in the tragic example of DDMF
here on USENET would indeed be worse:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ElveKGzXfuc/SfwQHYvqBAAJ

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 22, 2019, 9:42:12 PM6/22/19
Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

How to really stop sinning:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/EKYoxXGbMmY/TLsppu9yAQAJ

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- Holy
Spirit (referring to John 5:14)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2019, 2:59:13 AM6/23/19
><> 06/23/19 We really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2019, 6:17:10 AM6/23/19
><> 06/23/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2019, 4:43:28 AM6/24/19
><> 06/24/19 We really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2019, 6:14:29 PM6/24/19
><> 06/24/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 25, 2019, 11:37:06 AM6/25/19
><> 06/25/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2019, 12:08:22 PM6/26/19
><> 06/26/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2019, 1:59:56 PM6/27/19
><> 06/27/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 28, 2019, 3:43:37 PM6/28/19
><> 06/28/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 30, 2019, 12:55:35 PM6/30/19
><> 06/30/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

tesla sTinker

Jun 30, 2019, 1:35:17 PM6/30/19

24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

26 And if Satan be risen up against himself, he is divided, and cannot
stand, but hath an end.

Which is what is wrong in the United States. They left His true Church,
and this is what they will get for doing so. Communism is and belongs
to satan. And that is what has happened to Democracy. It is not
the same ie quote, Church. It is divided. It has to be, the true
catholic church, or it is not His. And that, is how, to stop sinning,
when one realizes the truth behind it.

circumstance is always a truth. And when you have bad leaders, you
cannot follow them, but only excommunicate them according to truth.
And that, is why, there is canon law. And that is why, those specific
canon laws that lay the foundation of Jesus Christ, which is charity,
and God is charity, cannot be changed or moved and even say so in the
canon law's of itself. Same as the bible says it. "sell everything you
own, and give it to the poor"

It is common sense, to know the word divided, means excommunicated.
those who have done the consequence told in the law against it, cannot
change it, and since God Himself does not change, That is Holy
Scripture, neither will the consequence that is so written of.
Including hell.

Have a fine time in hell Trump, for the many that will not be with you,
do not go to those type places. The Why, because we choose to be
divided from you. Which means, outside the true catholic church, there
is no salvation. Only the true Triumphant Catholic (Universal) Church
of Christ, goes to Him in Heaven. The other 2/3rds of all that have
ever lived, stay in the flames of hell for eternity. That by itself, is
why, you do not sin again. For the love of God.

On 6/22/2019 2:57 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD scribbled:
> We imitate Christ when we stop sinning.
>
> How to stop sinning:
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/EKYoxXGbMmY/TLsppu9yAQAJ
>
> "Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)
>
> To be eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in the tragic example of DDMF
> here on USENET would indeed be worse:
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ElveKGzXfuc/SfwQHYvqBAAJ
>
> So let us not be a http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
> Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a
> http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:
>
> http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>
> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to
> GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
> right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://bit.ly/HeartVAT
> from around the heart
>
> ...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> HeartDoc Andrew<><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Cardiologist with an http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
> 2016& upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 30, 2019, 4:07:06 PM6/30/19
tesla sTinker wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> We imitate Christ when we stop sinning.
>>
>> How to stop sinning:
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/EKYoxXGbMmY/TLsppu9yAQAJ
>>
>> "Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)
>>
>> To be eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in the tragic example of DDMF
>> here on USENET would indeed be worse:
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ElveKGzXfuc/SfwQHYvqBAAJ

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/vTVwtwfzBsQ/sdaN77SzBQAJ

> 24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
>
> 25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
>
> 26 And if Satan be risen up against himself, he is divided, and cannot
> stand, but hath an end.
>
> Which is what is wrong in the United States.

... during the Civil War when the States were indeed divided.

> They left His true Church,
> and this is what they will get for doing so.

The LORD's true Church is being built by our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD
as an everlasting collection of experiences that we, who are His
disciples (Luke 9:23), are having in Him as described in the verse
written at Matthew 16:18.

Only such a desired collection of experiences that our LORD Jesus
wants is everlasting because He is everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) as the
everlasting Head of His true Church.

What does Jesus want ?

http://WDJW.net

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, tesla, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 1, 2019, 9:36:38 AM7/1/19
><> 07/01/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 2, 2019, 4:49:29 PM7/2/19
><> 07/02/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 3, 2019, 2:58:43 PM7/3/19
><> 07/03/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2019, 6:55:16 PM7/4/19
><> 07/04/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2019, 10:03:11 PM7/5/19
><> 07/05/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 6, 2019, 4:04:27 PM7/6/19
><> 07/06/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 7, 2019, 8:29:23 PM7/7/19
><> 07/07/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 8, 2019, 8:31:35 PM7/8/19
><> 07/08/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 9, 2019, 3:23:14 PM7/9/19
><> 07/09/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2019, 2:42:33 PM7/10/19
><> 07/10/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2019, 6:41:00 PM7/11/19
><> 07/11/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2019, 4:32:49 AM7/12/19
><> 07/12/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 4:47:33 AM7/13/19
><> 07/13/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2019, 11:10:11 PM7/14/19
><> 07/14/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 4:26:59 AM7/15/19
><> 07/15/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2019, 10:10:14 PM7/16/19
><> 07/16/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 17, 2019, 6:40:22 AM7/17/19
><> 07/17/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 18, 2019, 3:39:02 AM7/18/19
><> 07/18/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2019, 5:17:30 AM7/19/19
><> 07/19/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2019, 1:58:35 AM7/20/19
><> 07/20/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2019, 8:29:43 PM7/21/19
><> 07/21/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2019, 9:11:09 PM7/22/19
><> 07/22/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2019, 2:27:42 PM7/23/19
><> 07/23/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2019, 4:06:03 AM7/24/19
><> 07/24/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 25, 2019, 9:08:39 AM7/25/19
><> 07/25/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2019, 1:06:34 PM7/27/19
><> 07/27/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2019, 7:22:11 PM7/29/19
><> 07/29/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2019, 6:00:25 PM7/30/19
><> 07/30/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2019, 2:17:41 PM7/31/19
><> 07/31/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2019, 2:14:32 PM8/1/19
><> 08/01/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2019, 8:14:42 PM8/2/19
><> 08/02/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2019, 5:05:59 PM8/4/19
><> 08/04/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2019, 5:57:44 PM8/5/19
><> 08/05/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2019, 2:52:21 PM8/6/19
><> 08/06/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 7, 2019, 4:38:13 PM8/7/19
><> 08/07/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 8, 2019, 2:27:37 PM8/8/19
><> 08/08/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 9, 2019, 4:51:45 PM8/9/19
><> 08/09/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 12, 2019, 10:39:38 PM8/12/19
><> 08/12/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 13, 2019, 10:51:54 AM8/13/19
><> 08/13/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 28, 2019, 5:37:51 AM8/28/19
><> 08/28/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 29, 2019, 8:44:40 PM8/29/19
><> 08/29/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 30, 2019, 4:25:45 AM8/30/19
><> 08/30/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 1, 2019, 12:02:01 AM9/1/19
><> 09/01/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2019, 1:05:48 PM9/3/19
><> 09/03/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2019, 3:07:20 PM9/4/19
><> 09/04/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2019, 6:14:29 AM9/7/19
><> 09/07/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2019, 12:46:07 PM9/13/19
><> 09/13/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2019, 11:01:22 PM9/14/19
><> 09/14/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2019, 10:32:27 PM9/15/19
><> 09/15/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 17, 2019, 4:27:41 AM9/17/19
><> 09/17/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 18, 2019, 3:53:57 AM9/18/19
><> 09/18/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 19, 2019, 6:47:16 PM9/19/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 22, 2019, 7:04:06 AM9/22/19
><> 09/22/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 23, 2019, 5:23:12 AM9/23/19
><> 09/23/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 24, 2019, 8:48:15 AM9/24/19
><> 09/24/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 25, 2019, 10:16:56 AM9/25/19
><> 09/25/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 26, 2019, 12:07:04 PM9/26/19
><> 09/26/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 27, 2019, 9:50:21 AM9/27/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 29, 2019, 10:18:12 PM9/29/19
><> 09/29/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 1, 2019, 10:03:47 PM10/1/19
><> 10/01/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 13, 2019, 8:10:38 PM10/13/19
><> 10/13/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop sinning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 18, 2019, 4:45:41 PM10/18/19
><> 10/18/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 19, 2019, 3:10:07 PM10/19/19
><> 10/19/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 20, 2019, 7:14:34 AM10/20/19
><> 10/20/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 22, 2019, 6:11:15 PM10/22/19
><> 10/22/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 23, 2019, 6:42:48 PM10/23/19
><> 10/23/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 24, 2019, 2:16:39 PM10/24/19
><> 10/24/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 25, 2019, 2:06:44 PM10/25/19
><> 10/25/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 26, 2019, 6:52:02 PM10/26/19
><> 10/26/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 27, 2019, 8:23:55 PM10/27/19
><> 10/27/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2019, 10:56:09 AM10/28/19
><> 10/28/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 29, 2019, 1:43:44 PM10/29/19
><> 10/29/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2019, 8:54:15 AM10/30/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 31, 2019, 10:06:20 AM10/31/19
><> 10/31/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 4, 2019, 7:03:43 AM11/4/19
><> 11/04/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 6, 2019, 2:33:14 PM11/6/19
><> 11/06/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2019, 1:30:00 PM11/15/19
><> 11/15/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2019, 7:16:26 AM11/17/19
><> 11/17/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2019, 1:40:59 PM11/19/19
><> 11/19/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 20, 2019, 12:38:03 PM11/20/19
><> 11/20/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 21, 2019, 9:34:23 AM11/21/19
><> 11/21/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 22, 2019, 6:38:13 PM11/22/19
><> 11/22/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 24, 2019, 9:42:32 PM11/24/19
><> 11/24/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2019, 8:23:33 PM11/26/19
><> 11/26/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 27, 2019, 9:16:01 PM11/27/19
><> 11/27/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2019, 7:11:59 PM11/30/19
><> 11/30/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2019, 9:30:01 AM12/5/19
><> 12/05/19 Again, we really imitate Christ when we really stop
It is loading more messages.