Skupiny Google už nepodporují nová předplatná ani příspěvky Usenet. Historický obsah lze zobrazit stále.

** Again exposing the tragedy of MichaelC being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 12/24/18 ...

86 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepřečteno,
24. 12. 2018 7:32:1124.12.18
komu:
eternally condemned & ever more cursed (Jer 17:5) MichaelC wrote:
> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> A missing gall bladder is evidence of cure.
> >>
> >> We cure an **infected** gall bladder by removing it.

**emphasis** added

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/We708l7uAAAJ

> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
>
> >   That isn't a cure...

Actually it is.

"The main treatment for acute cholecystitis is surgery to remove the
gallbladder (cholecystectomy)." -- from WebMD

Reference:
https://WebMD.com/digestive-disorders/tc/cholecystitis-overview

> > it's a removal of an organ with a function ...

Actually, it's a necessary removal of a part of the body to prevent
death just as amputation of a severely infected (i.e. gangrenous) foot
is necessary.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) all who say/write otherwise
more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:

> And it is not 'more cursed', you are either cursed or not.

What is worse (John 5:14) than being cursed is being more cursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/FTit9IUlsqQ/pwF5KTxLBgAJ

Otoh, one is either eternally condemned or not.

You, Michael Christ, are eternally condemned for blaspheming against
the Holy Spirit.

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC mindlessly
wrote:

> Exactly!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/JCaE5Ul7AwAJ

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "You will indeed be dead soon, Michael, from the sin of gluttony." --
>> Holy Spirit (John 5:14 and Proverbs 23:2)
>
> eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
>
>> May you eat what you bake.
>
> And you certainly are.

"Indeed I am GOD." -- Holy Spirit (John 4:24)

> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "Indeed, Andrew will enjoy what he eats while you, Michael, will
>> continue to wither away." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 11:21)
>
> First I am gluttony-ing away, now I am withering away.

The Holy Spirit is absolutely correct.

It is possible (Matthew 19:26) to wither away, under the curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) of GOD, while commiting the sin of gluttony as in the
tragic example of Mr. Bob Pastorio whom all have witnessed here on
Usenet firsthand.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day 9+
years ago:

> Make up your unsound mind, Andrew.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/Vdwth-a5AQAJ

Your writing here that the Holy Spirit is Andrew is blaspheming
against Him which is a sin that will not be forgiven.

This does mean that you, Michael, have lost your salvation and are now
eternally condemned by GOD. Ananias and Sapphira did lose their
salvation by lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit,
Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) here that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are
eternally condemned, **and** your entire household more than ever for
the benefit of others thereby convincing them to trust the truth, Who
is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepřečteno,
24. 12. 2018 10:36:4524.12.18
komu:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepřečteno,
24. 12. 2018 17:38:2524.12.18
komu:

Ted

nepřečteno,
24. 12. 2018 17:46:2824.12.18
komu:
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/rM8UQa1b7nU/xmvjR4kmDAAJ

Good for that stupid motherfucker. LOL. Now how many times you figure is
Satan gonna jam his pitchfork up MX's ass? I'm hoping for at least half a
dozen. And meanwhile, I'm gonna be lying in Abraham's bosom, counting my
money and laughing my ass off. :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepřečteno,
24. 12. 2018 17:49:1324.12.18
komu:
Ted wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Ted wrote:

>>> Yep. That's clearly what it says.
>>
>> Such is the tragic consequence of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.
>>
>> Suggested reading:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/6xYfLDyYYNQ/IMbeVTh3BQAJ
>
> But God will forgive me for that, right?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/IddQe0YzlfM/NBTDaPLaCQAJ

Not according to what is written at Mark 3:29

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, Ted, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Ted

nepřečteno,
24. 12. 2018 17:52:4624.12.18
komu:
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
> Ted wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> Such is the tragic consequence of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.
>>>
>>> Suggested reading:
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/6xYfLDyYYNQ/IMbeVTh3BQAJ
>>
>> But God will forgive me for that, right?
>
> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/IddQe0YzlfM/NBTDaPLaCQAJ
>
> Not according to what is written at Mark 3:29

OMGWTF?!?!?!!! Seriously?? Is God really that big of a fucking asshole??

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepřečteno,
24. 12. 2018 18:09:5124.12.18
komu:
Ted wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Ted wrote:

>>> But God will forgive me for that, right?
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/IddQe0YzlfM/NBTDaPLaCQAJ
>>
>> Not according to what is written at Mark 3:29
>
> OMGWTF?!?!?!!! Seriously?? Is God really that big of a fucking asshole??

Only if He were to blaspheme against His own Holy Spirit.

However, HE doesn't.

Bottom line:

Michael Christ is **not** GOD.

Instead, he is eternally condemned by GOD for blaspheming (Mark 3:29)
against the Holy Spirit.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/mFYWxhnLOro/QTn_rAvRBgAJ

Suggested additional reading:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

In the interim, I am instead wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and again hope you, Ted, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So again, how are you ?

Ted

nepřečteno,
24. 12. 2018 18:19:1824.12.18
komu:
Well that's kewl with me, dude, cuz MX is like, a fucking asshole, ya know?

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/mFYWxhnLOro/QTn_rAvRBgAJ
>
> Suggested additional reading:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit
>
> In the interim, I am instead wonderfully hungry (
> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and again hope you, Ted, also have a
> healthy appetite too.
>
> So again, how are you ?

Thanks for asking, Andrew. How are you? (Other than wonderfully hungry, I
mean.)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepřečteno,
24. 12. 2018 18:28:2324.12.18
komu:
Such is the terrible consequence of blaspheming against the Holy
Spirit.

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/mFYWxhnLOro/QTn_rAvRBgAJ
>>
>> Suggested additional reading:
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit
>>
>> In the interim, I am instead wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and again hope you, Ted, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So again, how are you ?
>
> Thanks for asking, Andrew.

I hope your giving thanks means you, Ted, also have a healthy appetite
too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepřečteno,
24. 12. 2018 19:20:0124.12.18
komu:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepřečteno,
24. 12. 2018 19:38:1724.12.18
komu:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepřečteno,
24. 12. 2018 22:18:5324.12.18
komu:

Michael Christ

nepřečteno,
25. 12. 2018 1:56:3425.12.18
komu:
Don't be a fool, Teddy boy, you don't want another dead end in your life!

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepřečteno,
25. 12. 2018 2:51:2325.12.18
komu:

Michael Christ

nepřečteno,
26. 12. 2018 1:09:1726.12.18
komu:
On 26/12/2018 2:43 pm, Peter Pan wrote:
> Too late, MX. Chung already condemned you to hell. That
> means you can't testify for God any more, or you will be
> even more cursed.

Like even more pregnant? So to speak.

What a dick!

> Accept your fate. Enjoy a cold one while you still can,
> and don't get to close to that barbie.

Okay.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepřečteno,
26. 12. 2018 4:14:3926.12.18
komu:
Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> Another who is also eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>> even more cursed...

... by GOD (Jeremiah 17:5).

> Like even more pregnant? So to speak.

Like even more cognitively impaired as evident by the inability to
recognize your own worsening (John 5:14) condition.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
**GOD** continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned (Mark 3:29), more than ever by ever extending & increasing
His curse on you **and** your entire extended household more than ever
in the name (John 16:23) of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

"It is being done." -- Holy Spirit (John 16:23)

Laus DEO !!

Ted

nepřečteno,
26. 12. 2018 17:17:2626.12.18
komu:
Peter Pan <p...@172.16.1.1> wrote:
> See that, MX?
>
> It's like, if Andrew Christ called you a dickhead, you're
> cursed by god, but only singly. If Andrew Christ called
> you a fucking wanker dickhead, you're triple-cursed by
> god, which is even more cursed.
>
>>> Like even more pregnant? So to speak.
>
> No, because being pregnant is not an eternal condition.
> Being "more cursed" means you have a longer eternity in a
> hotter hell, and not even ice water for christmas.
>
>> Like even more cognitively impaired as evident by the inability to
>> recognize your own worsening (John 5:14) condition.
>
> See, MX, you have an inability to recognize that you are
> not God.

MX is up the shit creek without a paddle.

Michael Christ

nepřečteno,
26. 12. 2018 17:44:4226.12.18
komu:
On 27/12/2018 9:09 am, Peter Pan wrote:
> See that, MX?
>
> It's like, if Andrew Christ called you a dickhead, you're
> cursed by god, but only singly. If Andrew Christ called
> you a fucking wanker dickhead, you're triple-cursed by
> god, which is even more cursed.
>
>>> Like even more pregnant? So to speak.
>
> No, because being pregnant is not an eternal condition.
> Being "more cursed" means you have a longer eternity in a
> hotter hell, and not even ice water for christmas.
>
>> Like even more cognitively impaired as evident by the inability to
>> recognize your own worsening (John 5:14) condition.
>
> See, MX, you have an inability to recognize that you are
> not God.

You are either cursed or not cursed.

Keep it simple and true, you'll find life far more less complicated.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

nepřečteno,
26. 12. 2018 17:46:0026.12.18
komu:
Are you are couple of Andrew B. Chung devotees??

Michael Christ

Ted

nepřečteno,
26. 12. 2018 17:50:5726.12.18
komu:
He's got your number, MX.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepřečteno,
26. 12. 2018 17:56:2926.12.18
komu:

Michael Christ

nepřečteno,
27. 12. 2018 1:51:5027.12.18
komu:
Heck, I think you're right!

You see, you've become a Chung bullshit believer without even trying.

Congrats. Hail Chung and his butt boy, Teddy Boy.

Its nice to know we are in good hands!

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepřečteno,