+ Greeting Duke on 02/07/19 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 7, 2019, 4:59:55 AM2/7/19
Duke wrote:
> Barry Heisenberg wrote:
>> Duke wrote:
>>> Barry Heisenberg asked:

>>> Absolutely yes.
>>
>> So it is meaningless to say God is good.
>
> We already know that.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/13BKRyaSmG0/CePpIyDfEQAJ

Indeed it is written that **only** GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

Thus, when folks are saying they're good, they are essentially saying they are GOD.

So instead of good, I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Duke, also have a healthy appetite too :-)

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://EternalMedicalLicense

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 7, 2019, 4:06:25 PM2/7/19
Duke wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Duke wrote:

>>> Well, yes. Jesus asked "why do you call me good when only my Father
>>> in heaven is good", Sounds like a double whammy - boasting and then
>>> being wrong about being good (Father in heaven).

>>> Not for quite some time. Diabetic meds like Avandia and Actos nailed
>>> me. Instant weight gain. Thanks be to God I was able to get off of
>>> them years ago.
>>
>>Laus DEO ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )

>>> Do so quite often, thank you.
>>
>> I share with you, Duke, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
>> knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being
>> blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke
>> 6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful &
>> appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
>> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> Well, I still look down at the grass every morning when I get up.
> Although I claim all the latest designer diseases, they are all under
> control - meds or otherwise.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/v8BIkBCZTN0/AQjakPkBBwAJ

I again advise that you, Duke, really try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 7, 2019, 5:56:38 PM2/7/19

duckg...@cox.net

Feb 7, 2019, 6:53:25 PM2/7/19
But I'm not hungry.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 7, 2019, 7:20:07 PM2/7/19
>> So now, again how are you ?
>
> But I'm not hungry.

I share with you, Duke, that your being able to reply here on USENET
does indicate that you have the more fundamental ability to eat food.
The latter does mean that you are, in fact, wonderfully hungry (i.e.
able to eat food although also able to choose to not do so) instead of
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (i.e. able to eat food but unable to
show self-restraint).

So, I again really advise that you, Duke, **really** try to write that
you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you
are:

duckg...@cox.net

Feb 8, 2019, 1:58:08 PM2/8/19
Find it enjoyable to eat with restraint and not "overeat".

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 8, 2019, 3:41:13 PM2/8/19
I again really advise a 4th time here within this post that you, Duke,
**really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
re-established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

Ted

Feb 8, 2019, 3:58:40 PM2/8/19
Has Chung ever seen your pic?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 8, 2019, 4:05:10 PM2/8/19
Ted wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Ted wrote:

>>> OMGWTF?!?!?!!! Seriously?? Is God really that big of a fucking asshole??
>>
>> Only if He were to blaspheme against His own Holy Spirit.
>>
>> However, HE doesn't.
>>
>> Bottom line:
>>
>> Michael Christ is **not** GOD.
>>
>> Instead, he is eternally condemned by GOD for blaspheming (Mark 3:29)
>> against the Holy Spirit.
>
> Well that's kewl with me, dude, cuz MX is like, a fucking asshole, ya know?

Such is the terrible consequence of blaspheming against the Holy
Spirit.

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/mFYWxhnLOro/QTn_rAvRBgAJ
>>
>> Suggested additional reading:
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit
>>
>> In the interim, I am instead wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and again hope you, Ted, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So again, how are you ?
>
> Thanks for asking, Andrew.

I hope your giving thanks means you, Ted, also have a healthy appetite
too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

Ted

Feb 8, 2019, 4:32:51 PM2/8/19
Hi Andrew.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 8, 2019, 4:44:02 PM2/8/19
> Hi Andrew.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/fs8PCE8f_yk/lpxKGkQwGwAJ

I share with you, Ted, that your being able to reply here on USENET
does indicate that you have the more fundamental ability to eat.

So you do, in fact, have the ability to eat at the moment, don't you

Patrick

Feb 8, 2019, 5:43:16 PM2/8/19
I'm full.
Just had a tuna sandwich and some cottage cheese.
Small piece of apple pie later.

Patrick

Feb 8, 2019, 5:43:51 PM2/8/19
Ted <franci...@tutanota.com> wrote:

>Has Chung ever seen your pic?

Ask chung.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 8, 2019, 5:50:19 PM2/8/19
Patrick wrote:
> Ted wrote:
>
>> Has Chung ever seen your pic?
>
> Ask chung.

A person's picture is not able to return a greeting.

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Patrick, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Ted

Feb 8, 2019, 5:54:06 PM2/8/19
I don't have to. If Dr. Chung had ever seen Duke's pic, then he'd know damn
well that Duke isn't hungry, wonderfully or otherwise.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 8, 2019, 5:55:21 PM2/8/19
Patrick wrote:

> I'm full.
> Just had a tuna sandwich and some cottage cheese.
> Small piece of apple pie later.

I'm simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
that despite your feeling "full" that you nonetheless also still have a
healthy appetite (i.e. room for dessert like the "small piece of apple
pie" as it's commonly said we should always have) too.

So you still have the ability to eat at the moment though you have eaten
some already, don't you (yes/no) ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 8, 2019, 6:46:11 PM2/8/19
Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit
>
> Andy, why do you choose to robo-spam ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/qV5KSlvbigk/kkSZ6C99BQAJ

Neither this nor the Holy Spirit are robo-spam.

Willfully lying before anyone, who is in the Holy Spirit, Who is the
Spirit of Truth, is indeed blaspheming **against** Him.

You clearly remain eternally condemned for blaspheming **against** the
Holy Spirit just as Ananias and Sapphira were.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your **extended**
household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

danger of becoming eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) just as had happened
to Ananias and Sapphira and more contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

Again, the LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day
just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right
now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT from
around the heart

Patrick

Feb 8, 2019, 8:01:32 PM2/8/19
On Sat, 09 Feb 2019 07:25:20 +0800, Peter Pan <p...@172.16.1.1> wrote:

>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@EmoryCardiology.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Patrick wrote:
>> >
>> > I'm full.
>> > Just had a tuna sandwich and some cottage cheese.
>> > Small piece of apple pie later.
>>
>> I'm simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
>> that despite your feeling "full" that you nonetheless also still have a
>> healthy appetite (i.e. room for dessert like the "small piece of apple
>> pie" as it's commonly said we should always have) too.
>>
>> So you still have the ability to eat at the moment though you have eaten
>> some already, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
>If you eat pussy for dessert, does that count against
>your one omer of daily food?

Just finished my apple pie.
MMMMMMMMMMMM Good. w provolone cheese.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 8, 2019, 8:43:42 PM2/8/19
Patrick wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> I'm simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
>>> that despite your feeling "full" that you nonetheless also still have a
>>> healthy appetite (i.e. room for dessert like the "small piece of apple
>>> pie" as it's commonly said we should always have) too.
>>>
>>> So you still have the ability to eat at the moment though you have eaten
>>> some already, don't you (yes/no) ?
>>
>> If you eat pussy for dessert, does that count against
>> your one omer of daily food?

I don't eat cats or anything else that isn't real food.

> Just finished my apple pie.
> MMMMMMMMMMMM Good. w provolone cheese.

I share with you, Patrick, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) for real food that we're
both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in
red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
(healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
are:

So now how are you ?

Lucifer

Feb 9, 2019, 4:08:59 AM2/9/19
On Fri, 08 Feb 2019 17:43:15 -0500, Patrick <PBARK...@woh.rr.com>
wrote:
Advanced thinking.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 9, 2019, 4:29:35 AM2/9/19

duckg...@cox.net

Feb 9, 2019, 12:53:31 PM2/9/19
On Sat, 09 Feb 2019 07:25:20 +0800, Peter Pan <p...@172.16.1.1> wrote:

>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@EmoryCardiology.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Patrick wrote:
>> >
>> > I'm full.
>> > Just had a tuna sandwich and some cottage cheese.
>> > Small piece of apple pie later.
>>
>> I'm simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
>> that despite your feeling "full" that you nonetheless also still have a
>> healthy appetite (i.e. room for dessert like the "small piece of apple
>> pie" as it's commonly said we should always have) too.
>>
>> So you still have the ability to eat at the moment though you have eaten
>> some already, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
>If you eat pussy for dessert, does that count against
>your one omer of daily food?

Poor peanut. Continuing to live "wonderfully hungry" in the cesspool
of his world.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 9, 2019, 1:40:35 PM2/9/19
duckg...@cox.net wrote in
Maybe you should get your pedophile
priest to pray for him, Duke.

Ever thought of that?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 9, 2019, 1:40:47 PM2/9/19
Duke wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> I'm simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
>>> that despite your feeling "full" that you nonetheless also still have a
>>> healthy appetite (i.e. room for dessert like the "small piece of apple
>>> pie" as it's commonly said we should always have) too.
>>>
>>> So you still have the ability to eat at the moment though you have eaten
>>> some already, don't you (yes/no) ?
>>
>> If you eat pussy for dessert, does that count against
>> your one omer of daily food?
>
> Poor peanut. Continuing to live "wonderfully hungry" in the cesspool
> of his world.

It is possible (Matthew 19:26) that he's dying (Romans 6:23) b/c of
being cursed (Genesis 3:14) to no longer have the ability to eat real
food just as Bob Pastorio was no longer able to eat real food when he
was dying:

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

Otoh, I am, instead, wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Duke, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 9, 2019, 5:00:56 PM2/9/19
Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Duke wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

>>> If you eat pussy for dessert, does that count against
>>> your one omer of daily food?
>>
>> Poor peanut. Continuing to live "wonderfully hungry" in the cesspool
>> of his world.
>
> Maybe you should get your pedophile
> priest to pray for him, Duke.

It is written that those of us who are believers (John 3:16) have only
One Priest, Who is of the lineage of Melchizedek and Who is namely
LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

There is no reason to think that LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is a
pedophile nor that He would pray for someone He has eternally
condemned (Mark 3:29).

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Mitchell, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

duckg...@cox.net

Feb 10, 2019, 7:46:20 AM2/10/19
As simple as getting pedophile m.holman to do so.

Patrick

Feb 10, 2019, 8:00:27 AM2/10/19
Is mitchy going to pray for me?

duckg...@cox.net

Feb 10, 2019, 8:33:06 AM2/10/19
Ok.

duckg...@cox.net

Feb 10, 2019, 8:34:50 AM2/10/19
On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 20:57:50 --0500, Ted <franci...@tutanota.com>
wrote:
Surprise.

duckg...@cox.net

Feb 10, 2019, 8:35:28 AM2/10/19
On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 22:53:17 --0500, Ted <franci...@tutanota.com>
wrote:
Zoooooooooom - all over teddie's head.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2019, 4:25:23 PM2/10/19
I again really advise a 5th time here within this post that you, Duke,