WDJW status for 12/09/18 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2018, 3:13:54 AM12/9/18
This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3).
Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise about this.

Don't be a http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry Ayoob or you will most
certainly die a http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2018, 7:02:57 PM12/9/18
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
> of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
> really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
> with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
> which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
> about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a fabulous array
of different foods so far for today and is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2018, 8:37:35 PM12/9/18
Richard Heathfield wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare
>>> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/U1uXAw_fBwAJ

> Forgive my curiosity, but remind me why you're posting this to
> alt.christnet.christianlife ?

"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14)

Therefore, being well (i.e. healthy) and stopping the sin (Hebrews
12:1) of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2) to stay well is part of Christian
life.

Indeed, it is also written at John 14:6 that LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth says He is the way, the truth, and the life.

So, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Richard, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2018, 8:38:03 PM12/9/18
F00 wrote:
> Remus Pohl asked:
>> Gys de Jongh wrote:
>>
>>> "Dutch researchers reported"
>>>
>>> So,
>>> this can't be fake news
>>>
>>> <https://www.medpagetoday.com/endocrinology/diabetes/70707>
>>
>> Why is it bad to overtreat?

"For T2D patients, overtreating increases the risk of hypoglycemia
(low blood glucose) which can be lethal. "

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/MBrn-dnCF8Y/qsjgpgWTBAAJ

> It really has to do with the method(s) used to treat the condition.
>
> Increasing medications, whether that is insulin or other drugs,
> in order to accommodate overeating and/or eating badly leads to
> the results that have been reported. This is quite simply a
> variation on "correlation is not causation."

Actually, the medications are being increased to achieve a target
HgbA1c of less than 7.0% instead of "to accommodate overeating."

Sadly, few of my fellow physician researchers (aka medical scientists)
are aware of their own overeating much less whether their patients are
overeating.

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, F00, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2018, 8:41:17 PM12/9/18
Colt wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Colt wrote:

>>> The only fruit I have is the raisins in raisin bran.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/BTvrgfsj2Jc/2my0LBlbAgAJ
>>
>> So you do have the ability to eat a healthy raisin at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> Thankyou Dr

I share with you, Colt, that it's really wonderful knowing through our
hunger that we're both not having a heart attack at the moment in
accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/P5mwLiYu5Kg/6-rJi9ypCgAJ

So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2018, 9:19:57 AM12/10/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2018, 5:57:23 PM12/10/18
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
> of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
> really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
> with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
> which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
> about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a delightful
array of different foods so far for today and is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2018, 10:22:46 PM12/10/18
Richard Heathfield wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare
>>> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/U1uXAw_fBwAJ

> Forgive my curiosity, but remind me why you're posting this to
> alt.christnet.christianlife ?

"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14)

Therefore, being well (i.e. healthy) and stopping the sin (Hebrews
12:1) of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2) to stay well is part of Christian
life.

Indeed, it is also written at John 14:6 that LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth says He is the way, the truth, and the life.

So, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Richard, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2018, 10:23:29 PM12/10/18
F00 wrote:
> Remus Pohl asked:
>> Gys de Jongh wrote:
>>
>>> "Dutch researchers reported"
>>>
>>> So,
>>> this can't be fake news
>>>
>>> <https://www.medpagetoday.com/endocrinology/diabetes/70707>
>>
>> Why is it bad to overtreat?

"For T2D patients, overtreating increases the risk of hypoglycemia
(low blood glucose) which can be lethal. "

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/MBrn-dnCF8Y/qsjgpgWTBAAJ

> It really has to do with the method(s) used to treat the condition.
>
> Increasing medications, whether that is insulin or other drugs,
> in order to accommodate overeating and/or eating badly leads to
> the results that have been reported. This is quite simply a
> variation on "correlation is not causation."

Actually, the medications are being increased to achieve a target
HgbA1c of less than 7.0% instead of "to accommodate overeating."

Sadly, few of my fellow physician researchers (aka medical scientists)
are aware of their own overeating much less whether their patients are
overeating.

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, F00, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2018, 10:24:07 PM12/10/18
Colt wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Colt wrote:

>>> The only fruit I have is the raisins in raisin bran.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/BTvrgfsj2Jc/2my0LBlbAgAJ
>>
>> So you do have the ability to eat a healthy raisin at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> Thankyou Dr

I share with you, Colt, that it's really wonderful knowing through our
hunger that we're both not having a heart attack at the moment in
accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/P5mwLiYu5Kg/6-rJi9ypCgAJ

So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 11, 2018, 11:15:52 AM12/11/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 11, 2018, 6:01:49 PM12/11/18
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
> of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
> really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
> with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
> which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
> about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a fabulous array
of different foods so far for today and is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 11, 2018, 11:11:52 PM12/11/18
Colt wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Colt wrote:

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 11, 2018, 11:12:20 PM12/11/18
F00 wrote:
> Remus Pohl asked:
>> Gys de Jongh wrote:
>>
>>> "Dutch researchers reported"
>>>
>>> So,
>>> this can't be fake news
>>>
>>> <https://www.medpagetoday.com/endocrinology/diabetes/70707>
>>
>> Why is it bad to overtreat?

"For T2D patients, overtreating increases the risk of hypoglycemia
(low blood glucose) which can be lethal. "

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/MBrn-dnCF8Y/qsjgpgWTBAAJ

> It really has to do with the method(s) used to treat the condition.
>
> Increasing medications, whether that is insulin or other drugs,
> in order to accommodate overeating and/or eating badly leads to
> the results that have been reported. This is quite simply a
> variation on "correlation is not causation."

Actually, the medications are being increased to achieve a target
HgbA1c of less than 7.0% instead of "to accommodate overeating."

Sadly, few of my fellow physician researchers (aka medical scientists)
are aware of their own overeating much less whether their patients are
overeating.

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, F00, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 11, 2018, 11:13:00 PM12/11/18
Richard Heathfield wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare
>>> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/U1uXAw_fBwAJ

> Forgive my curiosity, but remind me why you're posting this to
> alt.christnet.christianlife ?

"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14)

Therefore, being well (i.e. healthy) and stopping the sin (Hebrews
12:1) of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2) to stay well is part of Christian
life.

Indeed, it is also written at John 14:6 that LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth says He is the way, the truth, and the life.

So, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Richard, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 12, 2018, 9:54:25 AM12/12/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 12, 2018, 6:46:05 PM12/12/18
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
> of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
> really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
> with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
> which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
> about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a delightful
array of different foods so far for today and is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 12, 2018, 9:33:03 PM12/12/18
Richard Heathfield wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare
>>> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/U1uXAw_fBwAJ

> Forgive my curiosity, but remind me why you're posting this to
> alt.christnet.christianlife ?

"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14)

Therefore, being well (i.e. healthy) and stopping the sin (Hebrews
12:1) of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2) to stay well is part of Christian
life.

Indeed, it is also written at John 14:6 that LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth says He is the way, the truth, and the life.

So, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Richard, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 12, 2018, 9:33:25 PM12/12/18
F00 wrote:
> Remus Pohl asked:
>> Gys de Jongh wrote:
>>
>>> "Dutch researchers reported"
>>>
>>> So,
>>> this can't be fake news
>>>
>>> <https://www.medpagetoday.com/endocrinology/diabetes/70707>
>>
>> Why is it bad to overtreat?

"For T2D patients, overtreating increases the risk of hypoglycemia
(low blood glucose) which can be lethal. "

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/MBrn-dnCF8Y/qsjgpgWTBAAJ

> It really has to do with the method(s) used to treat the condition.
>
> Increasing medications, whether that is insulin or other drugs,
> in order to accommodate overeating and/or eating badly leads to
> the results that have been reported. This is quite simply a
> variation on "correlation is not causation."

Actually, the medications are being increased to achieve a target
HgbA1c of less than 7.0% instead of "to accommodate overeating."

Sadly, few of my fellow physician researchers (aka medical scientists)
are aware of their own overeating much less whether their patients are
overeating.

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, F00, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 12, 2018, 9:33:50 PM12/12/18
Colt wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Colt wrote:

>>> The only fruit I have is the raisins in raisin bran.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/BTvrgfsj2Jc/2my0LBlbAgAJ
>>
>> So you do have the ability to eat a healthy raisin at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> Thankyou Dr

I share with you, Colt, that it's really wonderful knowing through our
hunger that we're both not having a heart attack at the moment in
accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/P5mwLiYu5Kg/6-rJi9ypCgAJ

So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 13, 2018, 9:51:31 AM12/13/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 13, 2018, 7:27:10 PM12/13/18
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
> of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
> really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
> with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
> which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
> about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a marvelous array
of different foods so far for today and is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 13, 2018, 9:12:09 PM12/13/18
Colt wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 13, 2018, 9:12:54 PM12/13/18
F00 wrote:
> Remus Pohl asked:
>> Gys de Jongh wrote:
>>
>>> "Dutch researchers reported"
>>>
>>> So,
>>> this can't be fake news
>>>
>>> <https://www.medpagetoday.com/endocrinology/diabetes/70707>
>>
>> Why is it bad to overtreat?

"For T2D patients, overtreating increases the risk of hypoglycemia
(low blood glucose) which can be lethal. "

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/MBrn-dnCF8Y/qsjgpgWTBAAJ

> It really has to do with the method(s) used to treat the condition.
>
> Increasing medications, whether that is insulin or other drugs,
> in order to accommodate overeating and/or eating badly leads to
> the results that have been reported. This is quite simply a
> variation on "correlation is not causation."

Actually, the medications are being increased to achieve a target
HgbA1c of less than 7.0% instead of "to accommodate overeating."

Sadly, few of my fellow physician researchers (aka medical scientists)
are aware of their own overeating much less whether their patients are
overeating.

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, F00, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 13, 2018, 9:13:50 PM12/13/18
Richard Heathfield wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare
>>> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/U1uXAw_fBwAJ

> Forgive my curiosity, but remind me why you're posting this to
> alt.christnet.christianlife ?

"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14)

Therefore, being well (i.e. healthy) and stopping the sin (Hebrews
12:1) of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2) to stay well is part of Christian
life.

Indeed, it is also written at John 14:6 that LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth says He is the way, the truth, and the life.

So, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Richard, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2018, 10:59:05 AM12/14/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2018, 2:13:49 PM12/14/18
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
> of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
> really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
> with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
> which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
> about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a delightful
array of different foods so far for today and is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

linuxgal

Dec 14, 2018, 5:35:30 PM12/14/18
On 12/14/18 11:23 AM, unspe...@example.com wrote:
> 2 Thessalonians
> 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they
> should believe a lie:

So God tricks people into being damned for all eternity.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2018, 5:58:22 PM12/14/18
linuxgal wrote:
> an eternally condemned nymshifter ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>
>> 2 Thessalonians
>> 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they
>> should believe a lie:
>
> So God tricks people into being damned for all eternity.

Such is the tragic consequence of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Suggested reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6hS-i7XZ-uM/dPO12APOCQAJ

In the interim, I am, instead, simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, linuxgal, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Ted

Dec 14, 2018, 6:36:59 PM12/14/18
Yep. That's clearly what it says.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2018, 6:46:26 PM12/14/18
Ted wrote:
> linuxgal wrote:
>> an eternally condemned & ever more cursed nymshifter wrote:
>
>>> 2 Thessalonians
>>> 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they
>>> should believe a lie:
>>
>> So God tricks people into being damned for all eternity.
>
> Yep. That's clearly what it says.

Such is the tragic consequence of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Suggested reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6hS-i7XZ-uM/dPO12APOCQAJ

In the interim, I am, instead, simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Ted, also have a

Ted

Dec 14, 2018, 6:50:58 PM12/14/18
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> Ted wrote:
>> linuxgal wrote:

>>> So God tricks people into being damned for all eternity.
>>
>> Yep. That's clearly what it says.
>
> Such is the tragic consequence of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

But God will forgive me for that, right?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2018, 6:58:12 PM12/14/18
Ted wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Ted wrote:

>>> Yep. That's clearly what it says.
>>
>> Such is the tragic consequence of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.
>>
>> Suggested reading:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/6xYfLDyYYNQ/IMbeVTh3BQAJ
>
> But God will forgive me for that, right?

Not according to what is written at Mark 3:29

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )

Ted

Dec 14, 2018, 7:21:38 PM12/14/18
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> Ted wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> Such is the tragic consequence of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.
>>>
>>> Suggested reading:
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/6xYfLDyYYNQ/IMbeVTh3BQAJ
>>
>> But God will forgive me for that, right?
>
> Not according to what is written at Mark 3:29
>
> Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
> and hope you, Ted, also have a healthy appetite too.

Thanks Andrew, but who gives a fuck what Mark said?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2018, 7:28:17 PM12/14/18
Ted wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Ted wrote:

>>> But God will forgive me for that, right?
>>
>> Not according to what is written at Mark 3:29
>>
>> Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
>> and hope you, Ted, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Thanks Andrew ...

I hope your giving thanks means you, Ted, also have a healthy appetite
too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2018, 7:34:21 PM12/14/18
Richard Heathfield wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare
>>> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/U1uXAw_fBwAJ

> Forgive my curiosity, but remind me why you're posting this to
> alt.christnet.christianlife ?

"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14)

Therefore, being well (i.e. healthy) and stopping the sin (Hebrews
12:1) of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2) to stay well is part of Christian
life.

Indeed, it is also written at John 14:6 that LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth says He is the way, the truth, and the life.

So, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Richard, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2018, 7:35:05 PM12/14/18
F00 wrote:
> Remus Pohl asked:
>> Gys de Jongh wrote:
>>
>>> "Dutch researchers reported"
>>>
>>> So,
>>> this can't be fake news
>>>
>>> <https://www.medpagetoday.com/endocrinology/diabetes/70707>
>>
>> Why is it bad to overtreat?

"For T2D patients, overtreating increases the risk of hypoglycemia
(low blood glucose) which can be lethal. "

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/MBrn-dnCF8Y/qsjgpgWTBAAJ

> It really has to do with the method(s) used to treat the condition.
>
> Increasing medications, whether that is insulin or other drugs,
> in order to accommodate overeating and/or eating badly leads to
> the results that have been reported. This is quite simply a
> variation on "correlation is not causation."

Actually, the medications are being increased to achieve a target
HgbA1c of less than 7.0% instead of "to accommodate overeating."

Sadly, few of my fellow physician researchers (aka medical scientists)
are aware of their own overeating much less whether their patients are
overeating.

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, F00, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2018, 7:36:33 PM12/14/18
Colt wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Colt wrote:

>>> The only fruit I have is the raisins in raisin bran.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/BTvrgfsj2Jc/2my0LBlbAgAJ
>>
>> So you do have the ability to eat a healthy raisin at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> Thankyou Dr

I share with you, Colt, that it's really wonderful knowing through our
hunger that we're both not having a heart attack at the moment in
accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/P5mwLiYu5Kg/6-rJi9ypCgAJ

So now how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2018, 6:53:22 AM12/15/18

-------------- Atheist ---------------

Dec 15, 2018, 11:02:57 AM12/15/18
wrote:

> Proverbs
> 11:2 When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

As some sort of "wise" teaching, that's pretty fuckin stupid.

--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Atheist: anyone who says "I don't buy the claim 'a god exists'".

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2018, 11:34:06 AM12/15/18
Atheist wrote:
> An eternally condemned nymshifter (aka servant of satan), ever more cursed by GOD, wrote:
>
>> Proverbs
>> 11:2 When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

Indeed there's shame in being eternally condemned & ever more cursed
by GOD as all reading this can witness:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/sVA8mXtRZXI/u6JMV__BAQAJ

> As some sort of "wise" teaching, that's pretty fuckin stupid.

It's actually simply a prediction, instead.

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, Atheist, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2018, 1:21:54 PM12/15/18
HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
> of foods yesterday and is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry while
> really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
> with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry
> which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeWise
> about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a fabulous array
of different foods so far for today and is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2018, 7:31:06 PM12/15/18
Richard Heathfield wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>>> http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare
>>> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/U1uXAw_fBwAJ

> Forgive my curiosity, but remind me why you're posting this to
> alt.christnet.christianlife ?

"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 5:14)

Therefore, being well (i.e. healthy) and stopping the sin (Hebrews
12:1) of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2) to stay well is part of Christian
life.

Indeed, it is also written at John 14:6 that LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth says He is the way, the truth, and the life.

So, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Richard, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2018, 7:31:28 PM12/15/18
F00 wrote:
> Remus Pohl asked:
>> Gys de Jongh wrote:
>>
>>> "Dutch researchers reported"
>>>
>>> So,
>>> this can't be fake news
>>>
>>> <https://www.medpagetoday.com/endocrinology/diabetes/70707>
>>
>> Why is it bad to overtreat?

"For T2D patients, overtreating increases the risk of hypoglycemia
(low blood glucose) which can be lethal. "

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/MBrn-dnCF8Y/qsjgpgWTBAAJ

> It really has to do with the method(s) used to treat the condition.
>
> Increasing medications, whether that is insulin or other drugs,
> in order to accommodate overeating and/or eating badly leads to
> the results that have been reported. This is quite simply a
> variation on "correlation is not causation."

Actually, the medications are being increased to achieve a target
HgbA1c of less than 7.0% instead of "to accommodate overeating."

Sadly, few of my fellow physician researchers (aka medical scientists)
are aware of their own overeating much less whether their patients are
overeating.

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, F00, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2018, 7:31:53 PM12/15/18