How to know when satan has entered (Luke 22:3) someone here on USENET ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2019, 1:09:08 PM7/10/19
Simply greet them on-line with "How are you ?" and if they fail to
reply that they're "wonderfully hungry" (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) it is possible that satan has
**entered** them as he did Judas Iscariot.

"Now the Festival of Unleavened Bread, called the Passover, was
approaching, and the chief priests and the teachers of the law were
looking for some way to get rid of Jesus, for they were afraid of the
people. Then satan **entered** Judas, called Iscariot, one of the
Twelve. And Judas went to the chief priests and the officers of the
temple guard and discussed with them how he might betray Jesus. They
were delighted and agreed to give him money. He consented, and watched
for an opportunity to hand Jesus over to them when no crowd was
present." (Luke 22:1-6)

** emphasis ** added.

Why can't someone whom satan has **entered** reply here on USENET that
they're "wonderfully hungry" ?

Answer:

Because satan carries the curse to "eat dust" (Genesis 3:14) "all the
days of his life" which means always being terribly **not** hungry.

This is why Judas Iscariot was not eating during the "Festival of
Unleaved Bread." He was terribly **not** hungry with satan inside
him.

"As soon as Judas took the bread, satan **entered** into him. So Jesus
told him, 'What you are about to do, do quickly.' But no one at the
meal understood why Jesus said this to him. Since Judas had charge of
the money, some thought Jesus was telling him to buy what was needed
for the festival, or to give something to the poor. As soon as Judas
had taken the bread, he went out. And it was night." (John 13:27-30)

**emphasis** added.

Why didn't Judas eat the bread "as soon as Judas had taken the bread"
before he went out into the night ?

Answer:

Again, because Judas was terribly **not** hungry with satan inside
him.

Bottom line:

Only those of us, who are http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
(Philippians 4:12), can be certain that satan hasn't entered into us.

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else possibly have satan
**enter** into us:

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2019, 1:38:27 PM7/10/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/10/19 Tragically sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/IcH017O9BQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2019, 2:21:25 PM7/10/19
Mitchell Holman posted on USENET about http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry
(Genesis 25:32) priests misbehaving (Hebrews 12:16) terribly (Psalm
2:1).

I am instead wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Mitchell, also have a healthy appetite too.

Link to earlier greeting:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/HgkgrUCGwRw/ydn4MhERDAAJ

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2019, 3:02:08 PM7/10/19
Attila wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> No, it doesn't.
>>
>> Correct.
>
> You clipped the comment so as to change the meaning of my response.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/Cn7xUOzvBgAJ

Check again.

> Don't do that.

As all can see, it did not change the meaning of your response.

>>> I have yet to see any valid evidence supporting the existence of any
>>> god.
>>>
>> It depends entirely upon a person's frame of mind.
>
> No, it doesn't.

> As I said, I have yet to see any valid evidence supporting the
> existence of any god.
>
> It absolutely does not depend on a person's frame of mind. Proper
> evidence will persuade no matter what the frame of mind is.

Again, correct.

>> Instead, it depends on the Holy Spirit for it's written that "no one
>> can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit" (1 Corinthians
>> 12:3), Who is GOD in the Spirit.
>
> You are making the usual assumption that the reader accepts the
> existence of a god and you are now discussing the detail while totally
> ignoring the fact that the actual existence of a god has not been
> established. Until that is done any and all additional dialog on the
> subject is futile and should be ignored. That is why I clipped your
> propaganda.

No, I did author what is written at 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Instead, I test what is written there and make the scientific
observation that it is true in every instance where an otherwise
cognitively-intact non-Christian shows that they're not able to say
the simple sentence "Jesus is LORD" as described in the OP at the top
of this thread and earlier in this post.

Here again is the link to the original OP at the top of this thread:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

> Changing the subject is annoying and accomplishes nothing but
> separation of a conversation into multiple pieces and thus make it
> difficult or impossible to ever track the entire conversation. I
> cannot fathom why anyone would wish to do that so I suppose you are
> simply being cute.

The entire conversation remains easily tracked through Google via the
links given above.

> You aren't.

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
again hope you, Attila, also have a healthy appetite too.

So again, how are you ?

Seed of Elijah

Jul 10, 2019, 3:10:05 PM7/10/19
On Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 12:09:08 PM UTC-5, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Simply greet them on-line with "How are you ?" and if they fail to
> reply that they're "wonderfully hungry" (
> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) it is possible that satan has
> **entered** them as he did Judas Iscariot.

Andrew, NOBODY in Heaven or even connected to it gave you a a mission to test total strangers for a satanic infestation via a passphrase within *my* authentication ecosystem. And if you would pay attention instead of, oh never mind.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2019, 3:26:15 PM7/10/19

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/2VwzTb98DAAJ

> Andrew, NOBODY in Heaven or even connected to it gave you a a mission to test total strangers ...

What is advised here is the standard "How are you ?" greeting instead
of a test.

Moreover, participants here on USENET are **not** "total strangers" as
evident by their vain attempts to conceal their identities by
nymshifting.

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Adravirgo, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2019, 5:09:08 PM7/10/19
aaa (aka Jeo) wrote:

>God's spiritual evidence:
>
>Truth, love, wisdom, compassion, knowledge, consciousness, intelligence,
>happiness, faith, courage, justice, peace, freedom, and life itself.
>
>God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
>Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
>It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
>It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.
>
>Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
>Christ!

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Jeo, also have a healthy appetite too.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2019, 7:30:26 PM7/10/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2019, 11:10:38 PM7/10/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/10/19 Again greeting Mitchell Holman ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/LbVnM7GADAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2019, 3:39:15 AM7/11/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2019, 2:50:43 PM7/11/19
Duke wrote:
> James wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> > Subject: The reason why GOD hasn't righted all the wrongs on Earth ...
>> > ... is because to "just do it" now on 03/29/19 before the right time
>> > does logically mean that not all the wrongs would've been righted
>> > because there would remain the wrong timing.
>> >
>> > The above reasoning does serve as evidence of GOD's existence.
>> >
>> > Furthermore, what serves here as an irrefutable proof of the existence
>> > of GOD is the scientific observation that the otherwise
>> > cognitively-intact non-Christian described below really is absolutely
>> > unable to say the simple sentence, "Jesus is LORD," with their mouth
>> > (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10).
>>
>> You need to go by ALL the Scriptures. Luke 6:46,
>>
>> "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' but not do what I command?" (NAB)
>
> You violated the teachings of Jesus, especially when you dumped Christian
> baptism for the pagan jw version.

Actually "Christian baptism" was taught by John the Baptist when he
baptized our LORD Jesus.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/H0WNZlL6SG8/KC2eHvEACwAJ

We do "not do what" (Luke 6:46) the LORD commands if we're h-angry (
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry per Genesis 25:32) and our LORD hates
(Malachi 1:2-3) that.

Behold our #1 USENET example:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/yNZg11ECBQAJ

Instead, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Duke, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2019, 4:44:43 PM7/11/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 11, 2019, 10:08:16 PM7/11/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/11/19 Again greeting Mitchell Holman ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/LbVnM7GADAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2019, 2:49:41 PM7/12/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2019, 2:51:17 PM7/12/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/12/19 Again greeting Mitchell Holman ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/LbVnM7GADAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2019, 5:58:07 PM7/12/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 12:14:36 AM7/13/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 7:55:05 AM7/13/19
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > James wrote:

> >> Negatrons. Jesus couldn't be God, unless God suffers from mental
> >> problems. Notice:
> >>
> >> -- New King James
> >> Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, no, not even the
> >> angels of heaven, but My Father only.
> >>
> >> Thus God knows things Jesus didn't.
> >
> > It is written elsewhere that in response to being asked, "Show us the
> > Father," that the Son reveals that He and the Father are One.
>
> One what?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/DVMPWhktuHw/WJiC4l_QAAAJ

One GOD.

It is written that GOD is Spirit.

> One substance? Just a few chapters later it says that Jesus'
>apostles are
>all “one”, and they are even “one” with God and Jesus. If reading it the
>same way you
>did, God is not a Trinity but a multiplicity since the disciples are
>also “one” with God.
>(John 17:21.22)

See above.

> > Moreover, of all the names of GOD, Who is the Father, the Son, and the
> > Holy Spirit, GOD's most exalted name is Jesus according to what is
> > written at Philippians 2:10-11.
>
>That reads:
>
>“10. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in
>heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
>11. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to
>the glory of God the Father.” (KJV)

"Jesus: Who, being in very nature GOD,did not consider equality with
GOD something to be used to his own advantage rather, He made Himself
nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human
likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself
by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross! Therefore GOD
exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name that is above
every name" (Philippians 2:5-9)

"Every name" would include Yahwah, Jehovah, or YHWH.

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/eujB2LDbInY/jXOcs4krAwAJ

>The Bible NEVER says that Jesus is Yahwah, or that Jesus is Jehovah, or
>that Jesus is
>YHWH. It never says those things because God CREATED Jesus:
>
>-- American Standard
>Colossians 1:15 who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of
>all creation;

Which means that to see LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth in the flesh is
to see GOD, Who is otherwise invisible (Colossians 1:15) for it is
written elsewhere that GOD is Spirit, Who is by definition invisible.

> > GOD in the realm of the mind (i.e. knowing) is the Father.
> >
> > GOD in the realm of the heart (i.e. desires) is the Son.
> >
> > GOD in the realm of the spiritual (soul & strength) is the Holy
> > Spirit.
> >
> > It is written that we are to love GOD in all the realms (i.e. heart,
> > soul, mind, & strength)
>
> That's right. And also to love Jesus.

Jesus is GOD in the flesh.

> >> Two separate wills here. Speaking of
> >> wills....
> >>
> >> If Jesus is God, then his will also will be the Father's will. But that
> >> is not what the Bible says:
> >>
> >> -- New King James
> >> Luke 22:42 saying, "Father, if it is Your will, remove this cup from
> >> Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done.''
> >>
> >> Again, two separate wills here.
> >
> > Two separate realms.
>
> Actually, it says two separate 'wills.'

Actually, it describes two separate perspectives.

> > The will in the realm of the mind is righteousness.
> >
> > The will in the realm of the heart is desire.
> >
> > It is right for righteousness to prevail over desire.
> >
> > Luke 22:42 informs us that our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD putting His
> > life down in order to save us is simply something He knows in His Mind
> > (Father) is the right thing to do even though in His Heart (Son) He
> > didn't desire to do it.
>
> His actual name was to be “Jesus.” Lu 1:31,
>
>"And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son,
>and shalt call his name Jesus." (KJV)
>
>Those other names in Isaiah are attributes of Jesus.

"Mighty GOD" (Isaiah 9:6) is infinitely more than an attribute/label.

> >> Thomas more than likely knew of Jesus' words a few verses earlier at
>20:17b,
> >>
> >> "I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."
> >> Thus Jesus was also returning to Thomas' (and all other humans') God.
> >> Also, Jesus clearly said that no one has ever seen God. Joh 1:18,
> >>
> >> "No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in
> >> the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him." (KJV)
> >
> > To see GOD would mean to also see the Holy Spirit of GOD.
>
>But if Jesus is also God, then you could apparently see the Holy Spirit
>of Jesus, but
>at the same time see the physical body of Jesus (God as you say), which
>would contradict Scripture.

Again, GOD is Spirit, Who is by definition invisible (Colossians 1:15)

> > By definition, the Holy Spirit is invisible to the living.
>
>So is God and today so is Jesus. No human will ever see Jesus again with
>their
>physical eyes.

... except when He returns to rescue those of us, who are rapture
(Luke 17:37) ready, from the "Great Tribulation."

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tA0GWsbCQoc/CbA-K2KsAAAJ

> > Therefore, the Son is right that "no man hath seen GOD at any time."
>
> Your logic is betraying you. If Jesus is God, and God is invisible, then
> Jesus should be
> invisible.

I am not the Author of the Bible.

It is written that all of Scripture is GOD-breathed and useful for
training in righteousness.

Thus, indeed, the Author, Who is GOD, is invisible and His logic is
infallible.

To see GOD in the flesh (i.e. to see Jesus) is not the same as seeing
GOD, Who is invisible.

GOD is Spirit, Who is not flesh, and remains invisible, by definition.
Nonetheless, LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is GOD in the flesh.

> But many people saw Jesus with their physical eyes. Also, if
>Jesus is God, and many
>saw Jesus, then many saw God with their physical eyes. But the Bible
>says no one can see God
>and live to tell about it.

Those of us in the flesh can only see GOD in the flesh.

Those, who are dead (i.e. no longer in the flesh) can see GOD, Who is
not flesh.

> >> And Thomas (and many others) had seen Jesus. So Scripturally, Jesus
> >> could not have been God Almighty because they were even still alive
> >> after seeing Jesus. (see Ex 33:20) And jumping to just 3 few verses
> >> later that same writer, the apostle John, wrote that Jesus was the "Son
> >> of God", not God. (John 20:31)
> >>
> >> Also, Jesus died, but God ALWAYS LIVED, and always will live:
> >
> > Actually, what is written **in the Bible** is that the Son states that He is the One to
> > put His life down and He is the One to take His life up again.

** added with emphasis **

> The Bible says that God raised Jesus from the dead.

see **emphasis**

> Not Jesus raised himself.

"The Bible says" that if everything that Jesus did were written down
there would not be enough room on planet Earth for all the books that
would be written.

> >That
> > His life has not been taken from Him.
> >
> > That really does prove that the Son is GOD, Who is the only One Who
> > can do this thereby proving He is the Resurrection and the Life.
>
> Please show me the Scripture that says Jesus raised himself.

"The reason My Father loves Me is that I lay down My life -- only to
take it up again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of My own
accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up
again. This command I received from My Father." (John 10:17)

> >> -- New King James
> >> Psalms 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, Or ever You had
> >> formed the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting,
> >> You are God.
> >
> > "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with GOD, and the
> > Word was GOD. HE was with GOD in the beginning. Through Him all things
> > were made; without Him nothing was made that has been made." (John
> > 1:1-3)
>
>That is a mistranslation; “the Word was God”. Because of the Greek
>structure
>there, it should read “the Word was a god.” Notice these translations:
>
>"a god was the Word." (interlinear ED) ;
>"the Word was a god" (NTIV).

"the Word was a god" is inconsistent with the context here:

"No one has ever seen GOD, but the One and only Son, Who is Himself
GOD and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made Him
known." (John 1:18)

> >> But what about Thomas' remark at seeing Jesus, “My Lord and my God”!
> >>
> >> Well, if somebody just saw a dead man walk in front of him, a person
> >> might say,
> >>
> >> “JESUS, MARY, AND JOSEPH!! I can't believe my eyes!
> >
> > Actually, instead of one of sudden surprise, the context here is LORD
> > Jesus commanding Thomas to receive the evidence that he had
> > **earlier** stated that he needed in order to believe.
> >
> >> Thus Thomas' comment could have been one of extreme excitement.
> >
> > "Negatrons." See above.
> >
> >> He was
> >> NOT calling Jesus, God, since he knew better.
> >
> > Those familiar with the Isaiah 9:6 prophecy, including possibly even
> > Thomas, would know to call the Son our "Mighty GOD" and "Everlasting
> > Father."
> >
> > "For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
> > will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor,
> > Mighty GOD, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6)
>
>Those are just labels. See Above.

Again, "Mighty GOD" is infinitely more than "just a label."

> >> No, but have plenty of vegetables.
> >
> > Taking your response to be an indication that you, James, have the
> > ability to eat a piece of healthy vegetable, I remind you that it's
> > really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy
> > 8:3) that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the
> > Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
> > (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
> > that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that
> > you are:
> >
> > So now how are you ?
>
> Had a bit of a stomach bug, but now OK. And you?

I again advise that you, James, really try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 8:46:22 AM7/13/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 4:10:46 PM7/13/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 5:14:40 PM7/13/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 6:47:45 PM7/13/19
Again, simply greet them on-line with "How are you ?" and if they fail
[...]

Unleavened Bread." He was terribly **not** hungry with satan inside

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2019, 9:53:43 PM7/13/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/13/19 Again greeting Mitchell Holman ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/LbVnM7GADAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2019, 10:04:22 PM7/14/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/14/19 Again greeting Mitchell Holman ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/LbVnM7GADAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 12:43:39 AM7/15/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 2:37:11 PM7/15/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 6:04:05 PM7/15/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/15/19 Again greeting Mitchell Holman ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/LbVnM7GADAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 6:51:28 PM7/15/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2019, 11:04:48 PM7/15/19
Madhu wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Madhu wrote:

>>> was this also autocorrect?
>>
>> I share with you, Madhu, that your being able to reply here on USENET
>> does indicate that you have the more fundamental ability to eat.
>>
>> So you do, in truth, have the ability to eat, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> i assumed ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_usQ0mTEE2M/Q7bb8XQlDgAJ

Taking your continued interest to mean "yes, you have a healthy
appetite," I share with you, Madhu, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah
9:6) knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both
being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at
Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful &
appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2019, 3:57:24 AM7/16/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2019, 9:20:22 AM7/16/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2019, 10:23:31 AM7/16/19
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> James wrote:
>>>
>>> Subject: "You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof."
>>>
>>> You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof.
>>>
>>> The OT Hebrew word for “soul” is “nephesh”.
>>>
>>> The “soul” is mortal, not immortal. Ezek 18:4,
>>>
>>> “Behold, all souls (nephesh) are mine; the soul (nephesh) of the father
>>> as well as the soul (nephesh) of the son is mine: the soul (nephesh)
>>> that sins shall die.“ (RSV)
>>
>> "See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
>> to you." (John 5:14)
>
> 8. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth
> is not in us.
> 9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our
> sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
> 10. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his
> word is not in us.(1 John 1:8-10; KJV)

According to what is written at Jeremiah 9:24, "to say (i.e. boast)
that we have not sinned" (1 John 1:10) would, in and of itself, be
sin.

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ZYl0LPvkd90/ah3gu_CFBAAJ

Therefore, we don't stop sinning by saying we've stopped sinning.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ZYl0LPvkd90/85XqD31KDgAJ

>> Dying is indeed worse than being well.
>>
>>> Something that dies is mortal, not immortal.
>>
>> "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of GOD is eternal life in
>> Christ Jesus our LORD." (Romans 6:23)
>>
>> A soul with eternal (John 3:16) life is immortal, never dying, and our
>> soul becomes immortal when we receive this gift (Romans 6:23) of GOD
>> when we stop (John 5:14) sinning.
>>
>> We've stopped sinning when we're always saying/writing that we're
>> wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways
>> including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
>> 15:12) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.
>>
>> Laus DEO !

And, indeed, I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12)
and again hope you, James, also have a healthy appetite too.

So again, how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2019, 10:03:26 PM7/16/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/16/19 ++ Again greeting Duke ....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/9FenI9_QDAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 17, 2019, 6:10:12 AM7/17/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/17/19 Tragically sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
> [...]

>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 17, 2019, 11:26:52 AM7/17/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 18, 2019, 11:47:45 AM7/18/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2019, 12:52:30 PM7/19/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2019, 2:39:29 PM7/19/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/19/19 ++ Again greeting Duke ....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/9FenI9_QDAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2019, 7:30:13 PM7/19/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/19/19 ++ Again greeting Duke ....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/9FenI9_QDAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2019, 5:13:52 PM7/20/19
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> ... those who knowingly lie before those of us, who are in the Holy
>> Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth, will never be forgiven just as
>> Ananias and Sapphira will never be forgiven. Instead, they will be
>> cast into the lake of fire that is being prepared for satan and his
>> children to their eternal torment.
>>
>> Knowingly lying to those of us who are
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme (Mark 3:29) against
>> Him.
>>
>> The latter is a sin that will not be forgiven (Mk 3:29).

MattB asked:

> Am I understand Chung correctly that to lie to him is a unforgivable
> sin?

It is written that we are not to rely on our understanding.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/BzAkT3SnAgAJ

Instead, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Matt, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2019, 8:40:55 PM7/20/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2019, 4:07:11 AM7/21/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2019, 2:09:49 PM7/21/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/21/19 ++ Again greeting MattB ....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/xjvORvqcBwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2019, 5:17:57 PM7/21/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/21/19 ++ Again greeting Duke ....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/9FenI9_QDAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2019, 7:09:09 PM7/21/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2019, 9:42:46 PM7/21/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/21/19 +++ Again greeting MattB .....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/xjvORvqcBwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2019, 10:45:07 PM7/21/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/21/19 ++++ Again greeting MattB ......

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/xjvORvqcBwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2019, 5:09:36 AM7/22/19
David Dalton wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> David Dalton wrote:

>> > I’m wonderfully hungry ...
>>
>> I note that you, David, are now rapture (Luke 17:37) ready ...
>
> I said that I was wonderfully hungry for The Salmon of Wisdom.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Q-9Td4u55-U/HE10IkxECAAJ

Salmon is food :-)

It is edible :-)

>I am pagan, not Christian or Jewish, and don’t believe in any
>rapture. I am the latest in a long line of avatar types
>including Jesus. Jacob, Moses, Rama, Krishna, and Buddha,
>and my objective is to bring about heaven on Earth, not
>any rapture. Also I don’t believe that Jesus will return in
>the flesh but will have influence though the Jesus popthrough
>subcomponent of my four components (global new age
>onset magickal workings).

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ), and
again hope you, David, also have a healthy appetite too.

So again, how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2019, 8:35:34 AM7/22/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2019, 4:15:46 PM7/22/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2019, 9:04:41 PM7/22/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/22/19 + Again greeting Attila ....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/StZlD-qCDAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2019, 5:34:22 AM7/23/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2019, 10:36:43 AM7/23/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/23/19 + Again greeting Attila ....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/StZlD-qCDAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2019, 2:42:11 PM7/23/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2019, 4:40:30 PM7/23/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2019, 6:58:57 PM7/23/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/23/19 ++ Again greeting Duke ....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/9FenI9_QDAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2019, 7:47:53 PM7/23/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/23/19 ++ Again greeting Attila .....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/StZlD-qCDAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2019, 10:06:32 AM7/24/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2019, 6:10:49 PM7/24/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/24/19 ++ Again greeting Duke ....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/9FenI9_QDAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2019, 8:57:02 PM7/24/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/24/19 + Again greeting Attila ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/StZlD-qCDAAJ

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Jul 24, 2019, 9:04:43 PM7/24/19
.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2019, 9:13:35 PM7/24/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/24/19 As DDMF tragically returns ...

What caused DDMF to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit ?

The simple answer is that DDMF freely and tragically chose to remain
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (aka "hangry" as described at Genesis
25:32).

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/IcH017O9BQAJ

"But I tell you that anyone who is (h)angry with a brother or sister
will be subject to judgment." -- Holy Spirit (referring to Matthew
5:22)

Such is the danger of being (h)angry ( http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry
).

"And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of
Hell." -- Holy Spirit (again referring to Matthew 5:22).

"Above all else, guard the heart for from it comes all the issues of
life." (Proverbs 4:23)

"For out of the heart come evil thoughts -- murder, adultery, sexual
immorality, theft, false testimony, slander." (Matthew 15:19)

How to guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/YbNSonNJ26Y/B3356wrKDAAJ

+++

(h)angry DDMF "shrieked" (writing in all caps):
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>> "An omer of manna weighs 2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (Revelation 6:6)
>
> AN OMER OF MANNA WEIGHED AND WEIGHS 4.6 POUNDS,
> NOT 2 POUNDS AS ABC SAYS !!!!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/P92IfVC2M_A/Lx4yfGQdDAAJ

Sadly note that DDMF calling the Holy Spirit, ABC, is blaspheming
against Him.

It is written at Mark 3:29 that blaspheming "against the Holy Spirit
will never be forgiven."

"... whoever blasphemes against Me will never be forgiven; they are
guilty of an eternal sin." -- Holy Spirit (referring to Mark 3:29)

+++

> [...]

cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2019, 10:45:34 PM7/24/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/24/19 + Again greeting Mitchell Holman ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/LbVnM7GADAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 25, 2019, 6:44:55 AM7/25/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/25/19 + Again greeting Attila ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/StZlD-qCDAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 25, 2019, 12:31:00 PM7/25/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/25/19 Tragically sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 25, 2019, 8:32:16 PM7/25/19
someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in the subject line:
> "* Again exposing the tragedy of Dexter being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 01/19/18 ..."
>
> I can copy and paste just as well as you can. The
> difference is that I'm posting facts.

LIE.

(See evidence below)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/KKesYhzjQjI/7h31Wl74AgAJ

> The infamous Dr. Andrew B Chung, well known on this and
> other newsgroups for his unbreakable fixation on the two
> pound diet

LIE.

Stopping the overeating (i.e. deadly Adam&Eve sin of gluttony) is
**not** a diet (i.e. worrying about what to eat).

Stopping sin is **not** the same as sinning.

It is written that the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD commands us to
not worry.

This does mean that we are to http://HeartMDPhD.com/NotDiet

> as well as his religious delusions,

LIE.

The Holy Spirit is **not** a religious delusion.

Anyone who claims that those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, suffer from a religious delusion,
blasphemes against the Holy Spirit in a two-fold manner:

(1) It is written that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of a sound mind,
which means He keeps us from having delusions. To say/write otherwise
is to, in fact, blaspheme against Him.

(2) Moreover, lying before those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
Who is the Spirit of truth, is also blaspheming against Him. It is
written that blaspheming against Him will never be forgiven (Mark
3:29)

> has finally
> come to the attention of the Georgia Composite Medical
> Board.

LIE.

"June of 2016" is **not** "has finally come to the attention of the
Georgia Composite Medical Board." Indeed, it is more than 1.5 years
ago.

Four (4) proven lies in a row.

> His license to practice medicine was suspended in
> June of 2016 ...

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_1 ) to GOD for His compelling you
to unwittingly admit the 4th LIE.

LIEs are **not** facts.

The reason why you are a proven pathological liar here is because
there's no truth in you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) by
GOD.

+++

Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

> I could personally utter **those words** but that
> wouldn't make them true, except in your fevered imagination.

**emphasis** added.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/uKh8ID10CQAJ

Actually, you can't even write **Jesus is LORD** much less say the
sentence with your mouth or you would have done so already as in the
cited example of David Silverman (aka Arch Rationalist on YouTube).

Laus DEO !

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned
(Mark 3:29), more than ever by ever extending & increasing His curse
on you **and** your entire extended household more than ever in the
name (John 16:23) of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! !

"It is being done." -- Holy Spirit (John 16:23)

Laus DEO !!!

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day just
9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 25, 2019, 10:00:57 PM7/25/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/25/19 Haplessly sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2019, 3:06:08 AM7/26/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/26/19 Tragically sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2019, 6:06:42 AM7/26/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/26/19 + Again greeting Attila ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/StZlD-qCDAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2019, 5:29:32 PM7/26/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/26/19 ++ Again greeting Attila ....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/StZlD-qCDAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2019, 7:10:06 PM7/26/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/26/19 Haplessly sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2019, 1:04:50 PM7/27/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2019, 4:47:48 PM7/28/19
tesla sTinker wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> We imitate Christ when we stop sinning.
>>
>> How to stop sinning:
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/EKYoxXGbMmY/TLsppu9yAQAJ
>>
>> "Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)
>>
>> To be eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in the tragic example of DDMF
>> here on USENET would indeed be worse:
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ElveKGzXfuc/SfwQHYvqBAAJ

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/vTVwtwfzBsQ/sdaN77SzBQAJ

> 24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
>
> 25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
>
> 26 And if Satan be risen up against himself, he is divided, and cannot
> stand, but hath an end.
>
> Which is what is wrong in the United States.

... during the Civil War when the States were indeed divided.

> They left His true Church,
> and this is what they will get for doing so.

The LORD's true Church is being built by our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD
as an everlasting collection of experiences that we, who are His
disciples (Luke 9:23), are having in Him as described in the verse
written at Matthew 16:18.

Only such a desired collection of experiences that our LORD Jesus
wants is everlasting because He is everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) as the
everlasting Head of His true Church.

What does Jesus want ?

http://WDJW.net

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, tesla, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2019, 9:02:23 PM7/28/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2019, 7:07:40 AM7/29/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2019, 6:26:50 PM7/29/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2019, 2:28:18 PM7/30/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2019, 6:43:46 PM7/30/19
(Luke 22:3) 07/30/19 ++ Again greeting Duke ....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/9FenI9_QDAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2019, 2:27:06 PM7/31/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2019, 6:17:37 AM8/1/19
Siri Cruise wrote:
> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/YbNSonNJ26Y/Ep7og_ccCAAJ
>>
>> Andrew, you are not the HS. You stand on equal footing with all people
>> before the Father and Son and HS.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate that you are ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5)
by Him as evident by your not being able to comprehend that being in
the Holy Spirit does automatically mean we are **not** the Holy
Spirit.

> One of the core beliefs of protestantism is that everyone has a direct line to
> their god...

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Siri, also have a healthy appetite too.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2019, 6:14:29 AM8/2/19
TT Liams wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> TT Liams wrote:

>> Link to our #1 USENET example of the eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned:
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/rJm6bZSIDAAJ
>>
>>> The moth's no (sic) ???
>>
>> They know.
>>
>> The alternative would be that they think that the flame is from an
>> artificial source that only look like flame so that they wouldn't be
>> burned by flying towards it.
>>
>> Logic dictates against the alternative as does the heat they feel.
>>
>> In the interim, I am really simply wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and again hope you, Liams, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So again, how are you ?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/WwKuzgg0DQAJ

> Them is smart moth's (sic) !!!!!!!

I hope your continued interest means you, Liams, also have a healthy
appetite too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2019, 10:17:35 AM8/2/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2019, 12:38:06 PM8/2/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2019, 1:39:56 PM8/2/19
(Luke 22:3) 08/02/19 Again greeting TT Liams ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/rKN3rPv2CAAJ

plainol...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2019, 3:23:12 PM8/2/19
On Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 12:09:08 PM UTC-5, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Simply greet them on-line with "How are you ?" and if they fail to
> reply that they're "wonderfully hungry" (
> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) it is possible that satan has
> **entered** them as he did Judas Iscariot.
>
> "Now the Festival of Unleavened Bread, called the Passover, was
> approaching, and the chief priests and the teachers of the law were
> looking for some way to get rid of Jesus, for they were afraid of the
> people. Then satan **entered** Judas, called Iscariot, one of the
> Twelve. And Judas went to the chief priests and the officers of the
> temple guard and discussed with them how he might betray Jesus. They
> were delighted and agreed to give him money. He consented, and watched
> for an opportunity to hand Jesus over to them when no crowd was
> present." (Luke 22:1-6)
>
> ** emphasis ** added.
>
> Why can't someone whom satan has **entered** reply here on USENET that
> they're "wonderfully hungry" ?
>
> Answer:
>
> Because satan carries the curse to "eat dust" (Genesis 3:14) "all the
> days of his life" which means always being terribly **not** hungry.
>
> This is why Judas Iscariot was not eating during the "Festival of
> Unleaved Bread." He was terribly **not** hungry with satan inside
> ...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> HeartDoc Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Cardiologist with an http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
> 2016 & upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:
> http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungryPresident
> and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

devils, like gods and religions, are created in the imaginations of man and believed by fools.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2019, 8:01:13 PM8/2/19
(Luke 22:3) 08/02/19 + Again greeting TT Liams ....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/rKN3rPv2CAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2019, 10:37:04 PM8/2/19
(Luke 22:3) 08/02/19 ++ Again greeting TT Liams .....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/rKN3rPv2CAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2019, 6:56:14 AM8/3/19
(Luke 22:3) 08/03/19 Again greeting TT Liams ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/rKN3rPv2CAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2019, 7:39:54 AM8/3/19
(Luke 22:3) 08/03/19 + Again greeting TT Liams ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/rKN3rPv2CAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2019, 10:25:18 AM8/3/19
(Luke 22:3) 08/03/19 ++ Again greeting TT Liams ....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/rKN3rPv2CAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2019, 2:40:50 PM8/3/19
(Luke 22:3) 08/03/19 +++ Again greeting TT Liams .....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/rKN3rPv2CAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2019, 2:41:31 PM8/3/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2019, 7:54:52 PM8/3/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2019, 10:09:58 AM8/5/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2019, 2:51:47 PM8/5/19
an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:

>> > But Andrew Chung does not have a sound mind ...
>>
>> Lie.
>
> True according to the psychiatrist that examined you.

A lie does not become true through the mouth of a psychiatrist.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ytnd2dAJBzI/T7vY1CXWBgAJ

Therefore ...

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to
the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44)

8:3) us to hunger, I would **not** be able to always say/write that I
am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all**
ways including especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward
(John 15:12) if I did not have a sound mind.

It is those like you, who are afflicted with the "hunger is
starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11), who do not
have sound minds because of having brain-destroying
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue causes cancer too)
which is acquired from the consequential overeating.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/yAa7-mptNps/PmUluIFCCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:

> Your advice led to the death of a child.

LIE.

It is this lie, which is from satan, that 2 lbs of daily food is not
enough that leads people, including children, to eat excess food and
die as a consequence because of their acquring something deadly.

This something deadly could possibly (Matthew 19:26) be, in the short
term, something like a brain amoeba if the excess food is tainted
because of coming from a dumpster as in the case of children running
away from parents to eat excess food, but in the long term,
disease&death-causing visceral adipose tissue (VAT) for others:

http://bit.ly/HeartVAT

The above is why it's written that LORD Jesus says satan is a mass
murderer. This also means that you, who are eternally condemned, in
being spreaders of satan's lies are accomplices to mass murder.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aG3Q_X7mKSs/jT4xszbpCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/M5-3Gl6kAgAJ
>>
>>> That only shows you as being in error.
>>
>> The Holy Spirit is not error.
>
> THat is correct! It is YOU Andrew Chung who are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/D--eMGQ6CAAJ

Again, to write that someone, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is "in
error" is to call the Holy Spirit "error," thereby blaspheming against
Him.

Thus, you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) will continue to
blaspheme against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
>>
>>> Yes, they revoked his medical license.
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice to overcome imperfection, issued
>> to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable
>> by mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD
>> hates (Malachi 1:2-3)
>>
>> Suggested reading:
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
>>
>> Just as Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation for lying before those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> Who is the Spirit of truth, for it is written that blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit will not be
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Forgiven ...
>>
>> "You, Rod Eastman, have lost your salvation." -- Holy Spirit (Mk 3:29)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWb_kE465gk/d5aI0PTUAwAJ
>>
> Yes Chung ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1c7igXDc6zE/C3E3LmdIBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit, Chung, is again blaspheming (Mark 3:29)
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day just
9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2019, 4:44:31 PM8/5/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2019, 5:04:00 PM8/5/19
(Luke 22:3) 08/05/19 ++ Again greeting MattB ....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_srjXWERwNU/xjvORvqcBwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2019, 5:32:54 PM8/5/19
(Luke 22:3) 08/05/19 Tragically sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2019, 10:29:57 PM8/5/19
It is loading more messages.