global village

David Dalton

Dec 15, 2018, 2:00:40 AM12/15/18
love your neighbour

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Yonder stands your orphan with his gun/Crying like a fire in the sun/Look
out the saints are comin' through/And it's all over now, Baby Blue" (Dylan)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2018, 2:10:00 AM12/15/18
David Dalton wrote:

> love your neighbour

I am indeed wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, David, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

David Dalton

Dec 15, 2018, 2:16:15 AM12/15/18
On Dec 15, 2018, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article<mfa91e5d1j149kbku...@4ax.com>):

> David Dalton wrote:
>
> > love your neighbour
>
> I am indeed wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
> hope you, David, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
> So how are you ?

Fine, thanks,

And my musician friend Jim Fidler ( http://www.jimfidler.com )
recently promoted the idea of a week-long fast at the start
of each season to me, though I think I would have to consult
my psychiatrist before doing so, since it might affect metabolism
of my medication.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2018, 2:36:02 AM12/15/18
David Dalton wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> David Dalton wrote:
>>
>> > love your neighbour
>>
>> I am indeed wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
>> hope you, David, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Fine, thanks,

I hope your "fine" means you, David, also have a healthy appetite too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

David Dalton

Dec 15, 2018, 8:54:08 PM12/15/18
On Dec 15, 2018, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article<qvb91epoibq65u6ci...@4ax.com>):

> David Dalton wrote:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > I am indeed wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
> > > hope you, David, also have a healthy appetite too.
> > >
> > > So how are you ?
> >
> > Fine, thanks,
>
> I hope your "fine" means you, David, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
> moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

I ate a piece not long after i posted my last post.

Why are you changing the subject line with each new post?
(In my newsreader it remains threaded under “global village”.)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2018, 9:12:49 PM12/15/18
David Dalton wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> David Dalton wrote:

>> > Fine, thanks,
>>
>> I hope your "fine" means you, David, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
>> moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> I ate a piece not long after i posted my last post.

I share with you, David, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being
blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white **and**
according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

David Dalton

Dec 15, 2018, 10:20:16 PM12/15/18
On Dec 15, 2018, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article<19db1e554prsalc57...@4ax.com>):

> David Dalton wrote:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > I hope your "fine" means you, David, also have a healthy appetite too.
> > >
> > > So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
> > > moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
> >
> > I ate a piece not long after i posted my last post.
>
> I share with you, David, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
> knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being
> blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white **and**
> according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
> advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
> we've established here that you are:
>
> So now how are you ?
>
> ...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> HeartDoc Andrew <><

I’m satisfyingly full right now.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2018, 10:25:06 PM12/15/18
David Dalton wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> David Dalton wrote:

>> > I ate a piece not long after i posted my last post.
>>
>> I share with you, David, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
>> knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being
>> blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white **and**
>> according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
>> advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
>> we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> I’m satisfyingly full right now.

I share with you, David, that your being able to post here on USENET
does indicate that you have the more fundamental ability to eat.

So I again advise that you really try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 16, 2018, 10:43:41 AM12/16/18
On 12/14/2018 11:00 PM, David Dalton wrote:
> love your neighbour

Thank you and happy Sunday morning to ya.
My neighbors are two dykes.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 16, 2018, 10:44:15 AM12/16/18
On 12/14/2018 11:16 PM, David Dalton wrote:
> On Dec 15, 2018, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
> (in article<mfa91e5d1j149kbku...@4ax.com>):
>
>> David Dalton wrote:
>>
>>> love your neighbour
>>
>> I am indeed wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
>> hope you, David, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Fine, thanks,
>
> And my musician friend Jim Fidler ( http://www.jimfidler.com )
> recently promoted the idea of a week-long fast at the start
> of each season to me, though I think I would have to consult
> my psychiatrist before doing so, since it might affect metabolism
> of my medication.

I think a week is a tad too long.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2018, 2:55:44 PM12/16/18
Colonel Edmund wrote:
> David Dalton wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> I am indeed wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
>>> hope you, David, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>>
>>> So how are you ?
>>
>> Fine, thanks,
>>
>> And my musician friend Jim Fidler ( http://www.jimfidler.com )
>> recently promoted the idea of a week-long fast at the start
>> of each season to me, though I think I would have to consult
>> my psychiatrist before doing so, since it might affect metabolism
>> of my medication.
>
> I think a week is a tad too long.

I am nonetheless even wonderfully hungrier (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) than before and hope you, Colonel
Edmund, and again you, David, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

David Dalton

Dec 17, 2018, 2:57:55 AM12/17/18
On Dec 16, 2018, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote
(in article <LouRD.57276$mU.1...@fx02.iad>):
Then you need a bisexual woman to bridge between you. :-)