You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof.

James

Jun 14, 2019, 9:45:34 PM6/14/19

You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof.

The OT Hebrew word for “soul” is “nephesh”.

The “soul” is mortal, not immortal. Ezek 18:4,

“Behold, all souls (nephesh) are mine; the soul (nephesh) of the father
as well as the soul (nephesh) of the son is mine: the soul (nephesh)
that sins shall die.“ (RSV)

Something that dies is mortal, not immortal. Seriously, you have been
lied to by your churches.

The very FIRST use of the word “soul” (nephesh) in the Bible, has to do
with sea creatures. Notice Gen 1:20,

“And God said, Let the waters swarm with swarms of living souls
(nephesh), and let fowl fly above the earth in the expanse of the
heavens”. (Darby)

“ And God said, "Let the waters bring forth swarms of living creatures
(nephesh), and let birds fly above the earth across the firmament of the
heavens." (RSV)

“Then God said, "Let the waters abound with an abundance of living
creatures (nephesh), and let birds fly above the earth across the face
of the firmament of the heavens.'' (NKJV)

The Hebrew word “nephesh” (soul) has several meanings in the Bible.
(more below) It is first used on a human at Gen 2:7,

“And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed
into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.”
(nephesh) [KJV]

Notice the man “BECAME” a soul (nephesh), wasn't 'GIVEN' a soul.

“And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed
into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living
being.(nephesh)“

So “soul” (nephesh) at Gen 1:20 and Gen 2:7 means the creature itself.
Thus soul (nephesh)= living creatures (in water). [Gen 1:20]
Thus soul (nephesh)= man [Gen 2:7)

Therefore:
A soul (nephesh) can eat meat. Deut 12:20,

“ When the Lord thy God shall enlarge thy border, as he hath promised
thee, and thou shalt say, I will eat flesh, because thy soul (nephesh)
longeth to eat flesh; thou mayest eat flesh, whatsoever thy soul
(nephesh) lusteth after.” (KJV)

A soul (nephesh) has blood. Jer 2:34,

“ Also in thy skirts is found the blood of the souls (nephesh) of the
poor innocents: I have not found it by secret search, but upon all
these.” (KJV)

“Also on your skirts is found the blood of the lives (nephesh) of the
poor innocents. I have not found it by secret search, but plainly on all
these things.” (NKJV)

A soul (nephesh) can touch physical things. Lev 5:2,

“Or if a soul (nephesh) touch any unclean thing, whether it be a carcase
of an unclean beast, or a carcase of unclean cattle, or the carcase of
unclean creeping things, and if it be hidden from him; he also shall be
unclean, and guilty.”

“Or if a person (nephesh) touches any unclean thing, whether it is the
carcass of an unclean beast, or the carcass of unclean livestock, or the
carcass of unclean creeping things, and it is hidden from him, he also
shall be unclean and guilty.“ (NKJV)

Other meanings of soul (nephesh):

soul= the desire of a person. (Gen 34:3)
soul= can mean the LIFE of a person. (Gen 35:16-19; 1 Kings 17:17-23)
soul= can mean the FUTURE LIFE of a person. (Mt 10:28)

So in conclusion, where did that “immoral soul” phrase come from?
Funk and Wagnall's Encyclopedia says,

"Early Judaism considered the human personality as a whole, without
making a sharp distinction between body and soul....The Christian
doctrine of the soul has been strongly influenced by the philosophies of
Plato and Aristotle."

THUS IT HAS A PAGAN ORIGIN.

Sincerely, James

Get a FREE ONLINE Bible study (automated)
Learn the REAL Bible doctrines
Help put the fire out in Hellfire
(God is not a sadist)
Goto www.jw.org

---

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 14, 2019, 10:25:46 PM6/14/19
James wrote:

> Subject: "You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof."
>
> You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof.
>
> The OT Hebrew word for “soul” is “nephesh”.
>
> The “soul” is mortal, not immortal. Ezek 18:4,
>
> “Behold, all souls (nephesh) are mine; the soul (nephesh) of the father
> as well as the soul (nephesh) of the son is mine: the soul (nephesh)
> that sins shall die.“ (RSV)

"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
to you." (John 5:14)

Dying is indeed worse than being well.

> Something that dies is mortal, not immortal.

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of GOD is eternal life in
Christ Jesus our LORD." (Romans 6:23)

A soul with eternal (John 3:16) life is immortal, never dying, and our
soul becomes immortal when we receive this gift (Romans 6:23) of GOD
when we stop (John 5:14) sinning.

We've stopped sinning when we're always saying/writing that we're
wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

And, indeed, I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12)
and hope you, James, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Jun 15, 2019, 1:07:06 AM6/15/19
On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 9:45:34 PM UTC-4, James wrote

a bunch of unbiblical JW crap
and blather as usual.

The Holy Bible plainly teaches that there is both SPIRIT and SOUL,
AND that these two are bound together:

HEBREWS 4
For the word of God [Old Testament scripture] is living and powerful
and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the point of
division between soul and spirit, and between the joints and bones
and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
There is no creature hidden from his sight; but all things are naked
and open before the eyes of him to whom we are to answer.

1 THESSALONIANS 5
May the very God of peace sanctify you wholly;
may your spirit and soul and body be preserved without blemish
to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Thus humankind are physical body + breath + Spirit-Soul,
and the Spirit-Soul is the actual individual or person or
entity or being, whereas the physical body and its breath
is just a temporary house of clay for the Spirit-Soul.

And all Spirit-Souls were created at once by GOD in the beginning
as his first creation, including that Spirit-Soul last incarnate
as Jesus of Nazareth which currently now sits at the right hand
of GOD in heaven:

JAMES 1
Do not err, my beloved brethren: Every good and perfect gift is from above,
and comes down from the Father of light, with whom there is no variableness
nor shadow of turning. It is he who begot us of his own will with the word
of truth, that we should be the first fruits of his creatures.

HEBREWS 2
Both Jesus, who sanctifies,
and those who are sanctified,
are all of one origin;
for this reason he is
not ashamed to call them brethren,
saying, I will declare thy name to my brethren;
in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee [Psalm 22:22]...
Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood,
he also likewise partook of the same...
For he did not take on him the likeness of angels;
but he did take on him the offspring of Abraham.
Therefore, it was meet and proper that in every thing
he should resemble his brethren,
that he might be a merciful and faithful
high priest in the things of God,
to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

SEE IT SAYS HE **PARTOOK** OF FLESH AND BLOOD,
NOT THAT HE **WAS** FLESH AND BLOOD.

SAYS THE SAME THING HERE:

HEBREWS 5
Even when he was clothed in the flesh,
he offered prayers and supplications,
with vehement cries and tears,
to him who was able to save him from death;
and verily he was heard.

SEE IT SAYS HE WAS **CLOTHED** IN THE FLESH,
NOT THAT HE **WAS** FLESH.

SO WHAT PARTOOK, WAS CLOTHED?

THAT SPIRIT-SOUL THAT LEFT THAT CRUCIFIED BODY
AND WAS ON THE OTHER SIDE IN THE UNSEEN REALM
WITH THE OTHER DISINCARNATE SPIRIT-SOULS OR
THE SO-CALLED DEAD BUT IN THIS CASE THE WICKED DEAD
INCLUDING THE UNREPENTED ONES FROM THE TIME OF NOAH
IN ORDER TO PREACH TO THEM BEFORE ENTERING BACK
INTO THAT PHYSICAL BODY AND REVIVING IT AND
WALKING OUT OF THE ABOVE GROUND SEPULCHER OR TOMB:

1 PETER 3 / 1 PETER 4
For Christ also once suffered for our sins,
a just man for sinners,
that he might bring you to God,
wherefore while he died in the flesh,
he lives in the Spirit.
And he preached to the souls imprisoned in Sheol;
those who in the past were disobedient;
and in the days of Noah,
when the Spirit of God had patience,
God commanded an ark to be made in the hope of their repentance,
but only eight souls entered into it,
and were saved by its floating upon the water... /
For, for this cause the gospel was preached also to those who are dead,
that they might be judged according to men in the flesh,
and live according to God in spirit.

THAT VERY SAME SPIRIT-SOUL THAT TESTIFIED
THAT GOD CAN KILL NOT ONLY THE PHYSICAL BODY
BUT ALSO THE SPIRIT-SOUL IN THE LAKE OF FIRE / HELL:

MATTHEW 10
Do not be afraid of those who can
only kill the physical body,
but who cannot kill the soul;
but above all, be afraid of God
who can destroy both the physical body,
and the soul in hell.

SATAN'S CARNAL EVIL-WORKER JW JAMES
WANTS TO IGNORE AND DENY THESE SCRIPTURES
BECAUSE THEY DISPEL HIS LIES.

BE WISE: BELIEVE JESUS, NOT JW JAMES !!

THAT IS WHAT THE LAKE OF FIRE / HELL IS FOR -
TO SEPARATE THE SOUL FROM THE SPIRIT
AND THUS EFFECT NON-EXISTENCE AKA DEATH,

ELSE THE WICKED SPIRIT-SOUL WOULD EXIST ETERNALLY
AND NEVER DIE DUE TO THE SPIRIT PORTION WHICH IS
AN INDIVIDUAL PORTION OF SPIRIT GOD AND THEREFORE ETERNAL,
AND WHICH WHEN SEPARATED FROM THE SOUL WILL RETURN TO
OR BE SUBSUMED BACK INTO GOD WHO GAVE IT OR LENT IT (ECCLESIASTES 12:7).

JW JAMES IS TOO CARNAL AND DUMB TO DISCERN
A NON-GLORIFIED WICKED SPIRIT-SOUL
AMENABLE TO DECREATION / DEATH IN THE LAKE OF FIRE / HELL
FROM A GLORIFIED RIGHTEOUS SPIRIT-SOUL
NOT AMENABLE TO DECREATION IN THE LAKE OF FIRE / HELL
WHICH SCRIPTURE PLAINLY TALKS ABOUT:

REVELATION 20
This is the lake of fire,
which is the second death.

REVELATION 2
He who has ears, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches:
He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.

REVELATION 20
Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection;
over such the second death has no power.

REVELATION 21
As for the fearful and the unbelieving and the sinful
and the abominable and the murderers and those who commit adultery
and the magicians and the idolators and all liars,
their portion shall be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone,
which is the second death.

JW JAMES IS AN EVIL CARNAL BLATHERING IDIOT
WHO DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT THE SPIRIT-SOUL LET
ALONE THE SOUL,

AND DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT THE LAKE OF FIRE / HELL
LET ALONE ITS SEPARATION OF SPIRIT FROM SOUL,

AND DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT A TON OF OTHER BIBLE TRUTHS
BECAUSE HE HANDED HIS SOUL AND BRAIN TO THE JW
AND JUST PARROTS AND REGURGITATES WHAT THEY HAVE TOLD HIM.

HIS POSTS AT THIS GROUP ARE A TOTAL WASTE.
IF ANYONE HAS INTEREST IN THE JW CRAP THEY CAN CONTACT THE JW.

ALT.BIBLE.PROPHECY IS A USENET DISCUSSION NEWSGROUP FOR **NEWS**
NOT ALREADY PUBLISHED AVAILABLE STUFF.

BUT JW JAMES ASSURES US AS TO HOW DESPERATE THE JW ARE
HAVING BEEN BANNED FROM NUMEROUS ENTIRE COUNTRIES
BECAUSE THEY ARE OBNOXIOUS ARROGANT EVIL PESTS
WHO WON'T SHUT UP AND GO AWAY AS JESUS COMMANDED
FOR THEM TO DO WHEN NOT WANTED.

GOD'S WORD IS TO BE PREACHED
TO THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED,
NOT FORCED ON THOSE NOT INTERESTED.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 15, 2019, 1:20:51 AM6/15/19
++ 06/15/19 ... tragically returning to be ever more cursed by GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the thread titled
"LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1 Example of being wonderfully
hungry ..."

Link to thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse you,
who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more than ever in the name of
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry ,

James

Jun 15, 2019, 9:16:23 AM6/15/19
On 06/15/2019 1:07 AM, Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:> On Friday, June
Did they tie you up with ropes and FORCED you to hear their message?
I am really not posting anything for you. But you are not the only one
on this newsgroup. If you don't read it, you won't get insulted. For the
others, Jesus says at Mt 28:19,20,

“19. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in
the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20. teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am
with you always, to the close of the age." (RSV)

And Paul adds to it at Rom 10:14,15,

“14. But how are men to call upon him in whom they have not believed?
And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And
how are they to hear without a preacher?
15. And how can men preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How
beautiful are the feet of those who preach good news!"”

Yes, JW's are the ones preaching the good news. (see Mt 24:14)

Debra, I don't know what to say to you, except I will pray for you. (Mt
5:44)

Sincerely James

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 15, 2019, 9:41:47 AM6/15/19

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ZYl0LPvkd90/ah3gu_CFBAAJ

Dying is indeed worse than being well.

> Something that dies is mortal, not immortal.

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of GOD is eternal life in
Christ Jesus our LORD." (Romans 6:23)

A soul with eternal (John 3:16) life is immortal, never dying, and our
soul becomes immortal when we receive this gift (Romans 6:23) of GOD
when we stop (John 5:14) sinning.

We've stopped sinning when we're always saying/writing that we're
wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

And, indeed, I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12)
and again hope you, James, also have a healthy appetite too.

So again, how are you ?

James

Jun 15, 2019, 10:11:07 AM6/15/19
On 06/15/2019 9:49 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:> James wrote:

>> Subject: "You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof."
>>
>> You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof.
>>
>> The OT Hebrew word for “soul” is “nephesh”.
>>
>> The “soul” is mortal, not immortal. Ezek 18:4,
>>
>> “Behold, all souls (nephesh) are mine; the soul (nephesh) of the father
>> as well as the soul (nephesh) of the son is mine: the soul (nephesh)
>> that sins shall die.“ (RSV)
>
> "See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
> to you." (John 5:14)

Can't stop sinning. Born imperfect. 1 Jo 1:8,

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us." (KJV)

Rom 3:23, "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," (NIV)

> Source:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ZYl0LPvkd90/ah3gu_CFBAAJ

> Dying is indeed worse than being well.
>
>> Something that dies is mortal, not immortal.
>
> "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of GOD is eternal life in
> Christ Jesus our LORD." (Romans 6:23)

Yes, without Jesus ransom sacrifice, we were all doomed.

> A soul with eternal (John 3:16) life is immortal, never dying, and our
> soul becomes immortal when we receive this gift (Romans 6:23) of GOD
> when we stop (John 5:14) sinning.

As I showed in my posting, a “soul” can be fish (Gen 1:20) or Adam (Gen
2:7) or any creature with blood in it. The “soul” can also mean “life”
and a person's “future life”. Yes the 'saints', the 144,000 when they
get to Heaven get immortality.

> We've stopped sinning when we're always saying/writing that we're
> wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways
> including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
> 15:12) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.
>
> Laus DEO !
>
> And, indeed, I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12)
> and again hope you, James, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
> So again, how are you ?

Trying to fulfill Mt 24:14. You seem to be doing alright.
What category is your PhD in?

> ...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> HeartDoc Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Cardiologist with an http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
> 2016 & upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:
> http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungryPresident
> and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
> which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 15, 2019, 10:11:53 AM6/15/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 15, 2019, 10:53:00 AM6/15/19
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > James wrote:
> >>
> >> Subject: "You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof."
> >>
> >> You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof.
> >>
> >> The OT Hebrew word for “soul” is “nephesh”.
> >>
> >> The “soul” is mortal, not immortal. Ezek 18:4,
> >>
> >> “Behold, all souls (nephesh) are mine; the soul (nephesh) of the father
> >> as well as the soul (nephesh) of the son is mine: the soul (nephesh)
> >> that sins shall die.“ (RSV)
> >
> > "See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
> > to you." (John 5:14)
>

> Can't stop sinning. Born imperfect. 1 Jo 1:8,

It is written at Philippians 4:13 that through Christ, Who strengthens
us, we can do all things, which would include stop sinning.

Moreover, at 2 Corinthian 5:17 it is further written that we, who are
"born again" (John 3:3 & 5), are now new creatures in Christ.

"Be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew
5:48)

> "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
> not in us." (KJV)

So instead, we simply say that we are http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
(Philippians 4:12)

> Rom 3:23, "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God," (NIV)

Indeed, we've all been overeating, committing the entanglingly sin
(Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2). until we take up our food
scale daily to deny ourselves the excess food (Luke 9:23 with
context):

http://bit.ly/Luke923

> > Source:
> >
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ZYl0LPvkd90/ah3gu_CFBAAJ
> >
> > Dying is indeed worse than being well.
> >
> >> Something that dies is mortal, not immortal.
> >
> > "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of GOD is eternal life in
> > Christ Jesus our LORD." (Romans 6:23)
>
> Yes, without Jesus ransom sacrifice, we were all doomed.

It is by our LORD Jesus being our #1 Example of being wonderfully
hungry that He saves us from our worst enemy, who is ourselves:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

> > A soul with eternal (John 3:16) life is immortal, never dying, and our
> > soul becomes immortal when we receive this gift (Romans 6:23) of GOD
> > when we stop (John 5:14) sinning.
>
> As I showed in my posting, a “soul” can be fish (Gen 1:20) or Adam (Gen
> 2:7) or any creature with blood in it. The “soul” can also mean “life”
> and a person's “future life”. Yes the 'saints', the 144,000 when they
> get to Heaven get immortality.

Actually, the 144,000 are the unborn male sons of Jewish women who use
the "Morning After" pill made by the Jewish Teva Pharmaceutical
Company to terminate their pregnancies so that these men have never
come in contact with women, including their own mom, **and** have
never sinned, including especially the sin of gluttony, so that they
can indeed sing **the** new "Revelation" song in Heaven.

> > We've stopped sinning when we're always saying/writing that we're
> > wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways
> > including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
> > 15:12) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.
> >
> > Laus DEO !
> >
> > And, indeed, I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12)
> > and again hope you, James, also have a healthy appetite too.
> >
> > So again, how are you ?
>
> Trying to fulfill Mt 24:14.

"And this Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world as
a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew
24:14)

This Gospel of the Kingdom:

"Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow
cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved." (Matthew
24:12-13)

To stand firm (Matthew 24:13) means to love (Matthew 24:12) as our
LORD Jesus loves (convincing disciple Peter to receive what he needed
but did not want) and commands (John 15:12) us:

http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward

> You seem to be doing alright.

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
hoping in the LORD that you, James, also have a healthy appetite too.

> What category is your PhD in?

The Ph.D. is from Emory University's Department of Genetics and
Molecular Medicine, where the genetic Eve was proven (i.e. yet another
scientific proof of the existence of the GOD of Genesis).

I hope your continued interest means you, James, also have a healthy
appetite too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

Robert

Jun 16, 2019, 3:26:35 AM6/16/19
On Jun 14, 2019, James wrote
(in article <15YME.45180$3T5....@fx45.iad>):

> The OT Hebrew word for “soul” is “nephesh”.

נפשׁ

nephesh

BDB Definition:

1) soul, self, life, creature, person, appetite, mind, living being, desire,
emotion, passion

1a) that which breathes, the breathing substance or being, soul, the inner
being of man

1b) living being

1c) living being (with life in the blood)

1d) the man himself, self, person or individual

1e) seat of the appetites

1f) seat of emotions and passions

1g) activity of mind

1g1) dubious

1h) activity of the will

1h1) dubious

1i) activity of the character

1i1) dubious

Part of Speech:noun feminine

chay

BDB Definition:

1) living, alive (adjective)

1a) green (of vegetation)

1b) flowing, fresh (of water)

1c) lively, active (of man)

1d) reviving (of the springtime)

2) relatives (noun masculine)

3) life (abstract emphatic) (noun masculine)

3a) life

3b) sustenance, maintenance

4) living thing, animal (noun feminine)

4a) animal

4b) life

4c) appetite

4d) revival, renewal

5) community (noun feminine)

Part of Speech:see above in Definition

As usual you are in great error. Gen 1:20 spells out two words as one, and
Napheh is on only one of them.

Why are you so fraudulent?

The way I see it, by now your nose has to be 150 ft long.

Hebrews 11:6

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 16, 2019, 3:43:12 AM6/16/19
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > James wrote:
> >>
> >> Subject: "You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof."
> >>
> >> You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof.
> >>
> >> The OT Hebrew word for “soul” is “nephesh”.
> >>
> >> The “soul” is mortal, not immortal. Ezek 18:4,
> >>
> >> “Behold, all souls (nephesh) are mine; the soul (nephesh) of the father
> >> as well as the soul (nephesh) of the son is mine: the soul (nephesh)
> >> that sins shall die.“ (RSV)
> >
> > "See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
> > to you." (John 5:14)
>

> Can't stop sinning. Born imperfect. 1 Jo 1:8,

It is written at Philippians 4:13 that through Christ, Who strengthens
us, we can do all things, which would include stop sinning.

Moreover, at 2 Corinthian 5:17 it is further written that we, who are
"born again" (John 3:3 & 5), are now new creatures in Christ.

"Be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew
5:48)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ZYl0LPvkd90/Pvl1Z7euBAAJ

James

Jun 16, 2019, 1:36:07 PM6/16/19
On 06/16/2019 3:26 AM, Robert wrote:> On Jun 14, 2019, James wrote
If you read my posting, I said that nephesh (soul), meant several
things. Look at you own definitions.

It can also mean creature, person, life, future life, a life form with
blood, etc.
Gen 1:20 according to Strongs Concordance shows the word is “life” (sea
life), and it means “nephesh”

Wikipedia agrees with that. Notice:

“The word nephesh occurs 754 times in the Hebrew Bible. The first four
times nephesh is used in the Bible, it is used exclusively to describe
animals: Gen 1:20 (sea life), Gen 1:21 (great sea life), Gen 1:24 (land
creatures), Gen 1:30 (birds and land creatures). At Gen 2:7 nephesh is
used as description of man.“....

“In Genesis 2:7 the text is that Adam was not given a nephesh but
"became a living nephesh." Nephesh then is better understood as person.”
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephesh)

> The way I see it, by now your nose has to be 150 ft long.

Good, maybe I can get my smeller back.

> —
> Hebrews 11:6

Totally true, totally true.

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Jun 16, 2019, 2:51:21 PM6/16/19
On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 9:45:34 PM UTC-4, James wrote:

> You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof.

You do have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof:

There is both Soul and Spirit and they are bound together:

HEBREWS 4
For the word of God [Old Testament scripture] is living and powerful
and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the point of
division between soul and spirit, and between the joints and bones
and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
There is no creature hidden from his sight; but all things are naked
and open before the eyes of him to whom we are to answer.

1 THESSALONIANS 5
May the very God of peace sanctify you wholly;
may your spirit and soul and body be preserved without blemish
to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Thessalonians 5 clearly distinguishes between
the Spirit and Soul and the Physical Body.

The Spirit portion is an individual portion of Spirit GOD:

ACTS 17
God is not far from any one of us;
for in God we live and move and have our being,
as some of your own wise men have said;
for we are God's kindred.
Now therefore, man, being of the family of God,
is not bound to worship material resemblances
made of gold or silver or stone
shaped by the skill and knowledge of man
into resemblances of God.

ROMANS 11
For of God, and through God, and to God,
are all things.

EPHESIANS 4
There is one God and Father of all,
who is above all, and through all, and in all of us.

AND SO THE SPIRIT-SOUL IS IMMORTAL
AND ETERNAL DUE TO THE SPIRIT PORTION

AND SO WOULD EXIST ETERNALLY
IF NOT CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE
WHICH SEPARATES SOUL FROM SPIRIT
AND SO THEN THE INDIVIDUAL BEING -

WHICH BECAME A "LIVING BEING"
WHEN INTRODUCED INTO THE NOSTRILS OF ADAM -
AND WHEN EACH BABY IS BORN AND TAKES BREATH -

MEANING A BEING ALIVE ON THE EARTH AKA QUICK -

WOULD NO LONGER EXIST -

AND THEN THE SPIRIT PORTION WOULD RETURN TO
OR BE SUBSUMED BACK INTO
SPIRIT GOD WHO GAVE IT OR LENT IT:

ECCLESIASTES 12
The spirit shall return to God who gave it.

THIS IS **THE PURPOSE** OF THE LAKE OF FIRE !!!!

WERE IT NOT FOR THE LAKE OF FIRE,
ALL SPIRIT-SOULS WOULD EXIST ETERNALLY,
INCLUDING THE WICKED ONES !!!!

BUT DON'T EXPECT JW JAMES TO KNOW ANY OF THESE BIBLE TRUTHS -
HE ONLY KNOWS WHAT THE JW HAVE SPOON-FED HIS JELLO BRAIN.

> The OT Hebrew word for “soul” is “nephesh”.
>
> The “soul” is mortal, not immortal. Ezek 18:4,
>
> “Behold, all souls (nephesh) are mine; the soul (nephesh) of the father
> as well as the soul (nephesh) of the son is mine: the soul (nephesh)
> that sins shall die.“ (RSV)
>
> Something that dies is mortal, not immortal. Seriously, you have been
> lied to by your churches.

Seriously, you have no I.Q.:

The physical body naturally corrupts or disintegrates
if steps are not taken to preserve it.

So if the latter, and the physical body continues to exist,
according to you that physical body is immortal
because it continues to exist / did not die.

But is the physical body - flesh - alive -
if not breathing and moving?

According to GOD's word The Holy Bible,
the physical body without the Spirit-Soul IS DEAD:

JAMES 2
For the physical body without the spirit is dead.

THE SPIRIT IS ALIVE,
AND WHEN IT IS IN THE PHYSICAL BODY
IT MAKES THE PHYSICAL BODY ALIVE.

THAT IS WHY JESUS SAID:

JOHN 6
It is the spirit that gives life;
the physical body is of no account.

THE PHYSICAL BODY INCLUDES ITS LUNGS
AND ITS INHALATION AND EXHALATION OF AIR AKA BREATH.
THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY OF NO ACCOUNT IF THE SPIRIT-SOUL
HAS LEFT THE PHYSICAL BODY BECAUSE THEN THE PHYSICAL BODY
WILL STOP BREATHING AND BEGIN TO DETERIORATE CORRUPT DIE.

DON'T EXPECT PARROTING REGURGITATING RELIGIONIST JW JAMES
TO KNOW ANY OF THESE BIBLE TRUTHS.

HE ONLY KNOWS WHAT THE JW HAVE SPOON-FED TO HIM.

> The very FIRST use of the word “soul” (nephesh) in the Bible, has to do
> with sea creatures. Notice Gen 1:20,
>
> “And God said, Let the waters swarm with swarms of living souls
> (nephesh), and let fowl fly above the earth in the expanse of the
> heavens”. (Darby)
>
> “ And God said, "Let the waters bring forth swarms of living creatures
> (nephesh), and let birds fly above the earth across the firmament of the
> heavens." (RSV)
>
> “Then God said, "Let the waters abound with an abundance of living
> creatures (nephesh), and let birds fly above the earth across the face
> of the firmament of the heavens.'' (NKJV)
>
> The Hebrew word “nephesh” (soul) has several meanings in the Bible.
> (more below) It is first used on a human at Gen 2:7,
>
> “And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed
> into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.”
> (nephesh) [KJV]
>
> “And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed
> into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being."
> (nephesh)“
>
> Notice the man “BECAME” a soul (nephesh), wasn't 'GIVEN' a soul.

NOTICE THE MAN **BECAME** A **LIVING BEING** -
THAT THE PHYSICAL BODY / ADAM WAS NOW ALIVE
BECAUSE GOD INTRODUCED A SPIRIT-SOUL INTO ITS NOSTRILS.

NOTICE JW JAMES LIES AND SAYS IT SAYS "BECAME A BEING"
WHEREAS IT DOES NOT SAY THAT BUT SAYS "BECAME A LIVING BEING".

NOTICE THAT JW JAMES HAS TO LIE ABOUT SCRIPTURE
IN ORDER TO PROP UP THE LIE OF HIS JW FALSE RELIGION.
BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLATHER BLATHER BLATHER
BLATHER BLATHER BLATHER

HE SAID NEPHESH HAS MANY MEANINGS,
AND YET NEVER GIVES IT THE MEANING
OF "BEING* AS IN "SPIRIT-SOUL"

WHICH SHOULD BE THE CASE PER
HEBREWS 4 AND 1 THESSALONIANS 5

AND THOUGH THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF OTHER SCRIPTURES
THAT TALK ABOUT AND CONFIRM THE SPIRIT-SOUL

WHICH JW JAMES WANTS TO SAY INSTEAD
PERTAIN TO THE PHYSICAL BODY OR ITS BREATH

BECAUSE HE IS AN EVIL WICKED CARNAL SPIRIT-SOUL
WHO HAS NOT THE SPIRITUAL EYES TO SEE
NOR THE SPIRITUAL EARS TO HEAR
SPIRITUAL REALITIES TRUTHS FACTS

AS ARE ALL THE JW WHO ARE OBSESSED WITH
MATTER / ELEMENTS / HEAVENLIES / EARTH
AND DAYDREAMING THAT THESE WILL EXIST ETERNALLY

WHEN SCRIPTURE PLAINLY TELLS US THAT THEY WILL PERISH
(PSALM 102) (ISAIAH 51) (2 PETER 3) (HEBREWS 12 / HAGGAI 2)
(1 JOHN 2) (MATTHEW 24) (REVELATION 20,21,22).

IN THE BEGINNING WAS ONLY SPIRIT,
AND IN THE END SHALL BE ONLY SPIRIT:

SPIRIT GOD,
AND SPIRIT-SOUL JESUS,
AND THE SPIRIT-SOUL RIGHTEOUS,
IN HEAVENLY ETHERIC NEW JERUSALEM.

FOR SPIRIT / GOD IS TO BE THE FIRST AND THE LAST,
THE BEGINNING AND THE END.

AMEN !!

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Jun 16, 2019, 3:17:07 PM6/16/19
> AND BY FIRE CAST DOWN ONTO EARTH BY GOD
> (PSALM 102) (ISAIAH 51) (2 PETER 3) (HEBREWS 12 / HAGGAI 2)
> (1 JOHN 2) (MATTHEW 24) (REVELATION 20,21,22).
>
> IN THE BEGINNING WAS ONLY SPIRIT,
> AND IN THE END SHALL BE ONLY SPIRIT:
>
> SPIRIT GOD,
> AND SPIRIT-SOUL JESUS,
> AND THE SPIRIT-SOUL RIGHTEOUS,
> IN HEAVENLY ETHERIC NEW JERUSALEM.
>
> FOR SPIRIT / GOD IS TO BE THE FIRST AND THE LAST,
> THE BEGINNING AND THE END.
>
> AMEN !!

THIS BIBLE VERSE CONDEMNS EVERY JW
INCLUDING JW JAMES:

JAMES 4
O you adulterers!
Do you not know that love for worldly things is enmity with God?
Whoever, therefore, esteems worldly things is the enemy of God.

YES, THAT IS WHY JW JAMES
IS MY ENEMY AT THIS GROUP.

DARKNESS AND LIGHT
DO NOT MIX (2 CORINTHIANS 6).

James

Jun 16, 2019, 6:08:48 PM6/16/19
On 06/15/2019 1:07 AM, Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:> On Friday, June
14, 2019 at 9:45:34 PM UTC-4, James wrote

> a bunch of unbiblical JW crap
> and blather as usual.
>
> The Holy Bible plainly teaches that there is both SPIRIT and SOUL,
> AND that these two are bound together:
>
> HEBREWS 4
> For the word of God [Old Testament scripture] is living and powerful
> and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the point of
> division between soul and spirit, and between the joints and bones
> and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
> There is no creature hidden from his sight; but all things are naked
> and open before the eyes of him to whom we are to answer.

Soul= personality
Spirit= life force

> 1 THESSALONIANS 5
> May the very God of peace sanctify you wholly;
> may your spirit and soul and body be preserved without blemish
> to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Spirit= life force
soul = future life

> Thus humankind are physical body + breath + Spirit-Soul,
> and the Spirit-Soul is the actual individual or person or
> entity or being, whereas the physical body and its breath
> is just a temporary house of clay for the Spirit-Soul.

That is a human definition (Spirit-Soul), it is not in the Bible. There
is a “spirit” and a “soul”. Not some weird combination.

> And all Spirit-Souls were created at once by GOD in the beginning
> as his first creation, including that Spirit-Soul last incarnate
> as Jesus of Nazareth which currently now sits at the right hand
> of GOD in heaven:

Yes, Jesus was a created being.

> JAMES 1
> Do not err, my beloved brethren: Every good and perfect gift is from
above,
> and comes down from the Father of light, with whom there is no
variableness
> nor shadow of turning. It is he who begot us of his own will with the
word
> of truth, that we should be the first fruits of his creatures.

Those going to Heaven are the FIRST fruits. Guess who is the second
fruits etc?

> HEBREWS 2
> Both Jesus, who sanctifies,
> and those who are sanctified,
> are all of one origin;
> for this reason he is
> not ashamed to call them brethren,
> saying, I will declare thy name to my brethren;
> in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee [Psalm 22:22]...
> Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood,
> he also likewise partook of the same...
> For he did not take on him the likeness of angels;
> but he did take on him the offspring of Abraham.
> Therefore, it was meet and proper that in every thing
> he should resemble his brethren,
> that he might be a merciful and faithful
> high priest in the things of God,
> to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Yes, they all have the same origin, Jehovah God. (or Yahweh or YHWH

> SEE IT SAYS HE **PARTOOK** OF FLESH AND BLOOD,
> NOT THAT HE **WAS** FLESH AND BLOOD.

It says the children partook of flesh and blood. (meaning they were all
human)

Then for Jesus is says, “he also likewise partook of the same...”, thus
Jesus was also a human.

> SAYS THE SAME THING HERE:
>
> HEBREWS 5
> Even when he was clothed in the flesh,
> he offered prayers and supplications,
> with vehement cries and tears,
> to him who was able to save him from death;
> and verily he was heard.

Yes he was 100% human. ( clothed in the flesh”)

> SEE IT SAYS HE WAS **CLOTHED** IN THE FLESH,
> NOT THAT HE **WAS** FLESH.

But actually it says that at John 1:14 +:

“And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,“ (RSV)

-- Weymouth's New Testament
Philippians 2:7 Nay, He stripped Himself of His glory, and took on Him
the nature of a bondservant by becoming a man like other men.

-- New King James
Hebrews 2:14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and
blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He
might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,

I think I see what you are getting at. Are you saying he was still a
powerful spirit being but just put (or was given by God) on a human
body, similar to like the angels many times did?

> SO WHAT PARTOOK, WAS CLOTHED?

Jesus was a man, just like Adam was a man:

-- Revised Standard
1 Corinthians 15:45 Thus it is written, "The first man Adam became a
living being"; the last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

Thus when Jesus was resurrected he became a “spirit” being.

> THAT SPIRIT-SOUL THAT LEFT THAT CRUCIFIED BODY

When Jesus died he 'went' to OT sheol and NT hades. He gave his physical
body for the ransom.

Since was all he had (physical body) [1 Pet 4:1; 1 John 4:2], God had to
resurrect him with another body. He gave Jesus a SPIRIT body.

-- Revised Standard
1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also died for sins once for all, the righteous
for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death
in the flesh but made alive in the spirit;

Yes, God gave him a spirit body when resurrected.

While in hades he was not conscious. (EC 9:5,10)

I believe I made my point, so I am going to stop it here. Please just
think about the Scriptures presented and their applications.

Sincerely, James

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 16, 2019, 6:16:55 PM6/16/19
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > James wrote:
> >>
> >> Subject: "You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof."
> >>
> >> You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof.
> >>
> >> The OT Hebrew word for “soul” is “nephesh”.
> >>
> >> The “soul” is mortal, not immortal. Ezek 18:4,
> >>
> >> “Behold, all souls (nephesh) are mine; the soul (nephesh) of the father
> >> as well as the soul (nephesh) of the son is mine: the soul (nephesh)
> >> that sins shall die.“ (RSV)
> >
> > "See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
> > to you." (John 5:14)
>

> Can't stop sinning. Born imperfect. 1 Jo 1:8,

It is written at Philippians 4:13 that through Christ, Who strengthens
us, we can do **all** things, which would include stop sinning.

**emphasis** added.

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Jun 17, 2019, 3:14:02 AM6/17/19
On Sunday, June 16, 2019 at 6:08:48 PM UTC-4, James wrote:
> On 06/15/2019 1:07 AM, Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:
> On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 9:45:34 PM UTC-4, James wrote
> >
> > a bunch of unbiblical JW crap
> > and blather as usual.
> >
> > The Holy Bible plainly teaches that there is both SPIRIT and SOUL,
> > AND that these two are bound together:
> >
> > HEBREWS 4
> > For the word of God [Old Testament scripture] is living and powerful
> > and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the point of
> > division between soul and spirit, and between the joints and bones
> > and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
> > There is no creature hidden from his sight; but all things are naked
> > and open before the eyes of him to whom we are to answer.
>
> Soul= personality
> Spirit= life force

WRONG, AS USUAL !!!!

SOUL = INDIVIDUAL CONSCIOUSNESS + INDIVIDUAL WILL
SPIRIT = INDIVIDUAL PORTION OF SPIRIT GOD

> > 1 THESSALONIANS 5
> > May the very God of peace sanctify you wholly;
> > may your spirit and soul and body be preserved without blemish
> > to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
>
> Spirit= life force
> soul = future life

WRONG, AS USUAL !!!!

SOUL = INDIVIDUAL CONSCIOUSNESS + INDIVIDUAL WILL
SPIRIT = INDIVIDUAL PORTION OF SPIRIT GOD

THE RIGHTEOUS SPIRIT-SOULS WILL BE GLORIFIED.
THE WICKED SPIRIT-SOULS WILL NOT BE GLORIFIED.

PAUL DIRECTLY STATES THAT THE DISINCARNATE RIGHTEOUS DEAD
WILL BE GLORIFIED AND GATHERED TOGETHER TO THE AIR ABOVE
THE CLOUDS ABOVE MOUNT OLIVES FIRSTLY, AND THEN THE
INCARNATE RIGHTEOUS QUICK:

1 THESSALONIANS 4
Now I want you to know, my brethren, that you should not
grieve over those who are dead, as those do who have no hope.
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again,
even so those who have died in Jesus, God will bring with him
[when he makes his return or second coming by descending back to
Mount Olives whence he last ascended from it as prophesied by
the two angels in Acts 1 and as depicted in Zechariah 14 and Revelation 19].
For this we say to you by the very word of our Lord,
that we who are alive [quick / incarnate] and remain [on Earth]
until the coming of our Lord, shall not overtake those who are dead
[disincarnate / on other side in the unseen realm].
For our Lord Jesus himself shall descend from heaven,
with a shout and the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God;
and then those [disincarnate Spirit-Souls / dead] who died in Christ will
rise first [be glorified and gathered into the air above the clouds above
Mount Olives to be there to meet greet join Jesus as he continues his
descent back to Mount Olives whence he last ascended from it to effect
his return or second coming only this time for one thousand years straight].
And then we who are alive [quick / incarnate] and remain [on Earth]
shall be caught up together with them [the glorified and gathered
disincarnate righteous dead Spirit-Souls] in the clouds [above Mount Olives]
to meet our Lord in the air [above the clouds above Mount Olives],
and so shall we ever be with our Lord
[remaining there with him while all the lethal frightening cataclysms
occur to kill and or afflict the non-glorified non-gathered wicked
still alive on Earth, starting with the largest earthquake ever
(Revelation 6,16),
and then during an Evening Hour descending through the clouds
above Mount Olives with him,
and then alighting to Mount Olives with him,
and then helping to kill the non-glorified non-gathered wicked with him,
and then beginning the millennium of peace with him
by celebrating with a joyous feast called The Wedding Supper of the Lamb,
and then spending one thousand years straight on the Earth with him,
and then shortly later entering into heavenly etheric New Jerusalem with him
to spend eternity with him and GOD].
Therefore, comfort one another with these words.

RELIGIONIST SHEEPLE JW JAMES
CANNOT DISCERN ANY OF THIS.

HE LEFT HIS BRAIN AT THE DOOR
WHEN HE GAVE HIS SOUL TO THE JW.

> > Thus humankind are physical body + breath + Spirit-Soul,
> > and the Spirit-Soul is the actual individual or person or
> > entity or being, whereas the physical body and its breath
> > is just a temporary house of clay for the Spirit-Soul.
> >
> That is a human definition (Spirit-Soul), it is not in the Bible. There
> is a “spirit” and a “soul”. Not some weird combination.

YOU ARE AN EVIL LIAR.

HEBREWS 4 DIRECTLY STATES THAT SPIRIT AND SOUL ARE BOUND TOGETHER:

HEBREWS 4
For the word of God [Old Testament scripture] is living and powerful
and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the point of
division between soul and spirit, and between the joints and bones
and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
There is no creature hidden from his sight; but all things are naked
and open before the eyes of him to whom we are to answer.

A SPIRIT-SOUL IN A PHYSICAL BODY IS WHAT ALL HUMAN BEINGS ARE

> > And all Spirit-Souls were created at once by GOD in the beginning
> > as his first creation, including that Spirit-Soul last incarnate
> > as Jesus of Nazareth which currently now sits at the right hand
> > of GOD in heaven:
>
> Yes, Jesus was a created being.
>

> > JAMES 1
> > Do not err, my beloved brethren: Every good and perfect gift is from
> above,
> > and comes down from the Father of light, with whom there is no
> variableness
> > nor shadow of turning. It is he who begot us of his own will with the
> word
> > of truth, that we should be the first fruits of his creatures.
>
> Those going to Heaven are the FIRST fruits. Guess who is the second
> fruits etc?

1.

IT DOES NOT SAY FIRST FRUITS, IT SAYS FIRST FRUITS OF HIS CREATURES.

2.

NOBODY GOES TO HEAVEN EXCEPT GLORIFIED SPIRIT-SOUL JESUS.
HE WENT THERE TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR HIS PEOPLE,
AND THAT PLACE IS HEAVENLY ETHERIC JEW JERUSALEM,
WHICH WILL COME DOWN TO THE RIGHTEOUS SPIRIT-SOULS
THE DAY OF THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT.

> > HEBREWS 2
> > Both Jesus, who sanctifies,
> > and those who are sanctified,
> > are all of one origin;
> > for this reason he is
> > not ashamed to call them brethren,
> > saying, I will declare thy name to my brethren;
> > in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee [Psalm 22:22]...
> > Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood,
> > he also likewise partook of the same...
> > For he did not take on him the likeness of angels;
> > but he did take on him the offspring of Abraham.
> > Therefore, it was meet and proper that in every thing
> > he should resemble his brethren,
> > that he might be a merciful and faithful
> > high priest in the things of God,
> > to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
>
> Yes, they all have the same origin, Jehovah God. (or Yahweh or YHWH

BRETHREN MEANS SIBLING -
A SPIRIT-SOUL SAME AS EACH OF US.

SPIRIT-SOULS WERE GOD'S FIRST CREATION.

> > SEE IT SAYS HE **PARTOOK** OF FLESH AND BLOOD,
> > NOT THAT HE **WAS** FLESH AND BLOOD.
>
> It says the children partook of flesh and blood. (meaning they were all
> human)

WHAT partook? THE SPIRIT-SOUL !!

> Then for Jesus is says, “he also likewise partook of the same...”, thus
> Jesus was also a human.

WHAT partook? THE SPIRIT-SOUL last incarnate as Jesus of Nazareth !!

> > SAYS THE SAME THING HERE:
> >
> > HEBREWS 5
> > Even when he was clothed in the flesh,
> > he offered prayers and supplications,
> > with vehement cries and tears,
> > to him who was able to save him from death;
> > and verily he was heard.
>
> Yes he was 100% human. ( clothed in the flesh”)

LOL !!!!

100% SPIRIT-SOUL CLOTHED IN THE FLESH !!!!

> > SEE IT SAYS HE WAS **CLOTHED** IN THE FLESH,
> > NOT THAT HE **WAS** FLESH.
>
> But actually it says that at John 1:14 +:
>
> “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,“ (RSV)

JOHN 1
The Word [of God - spoken and written (OT)] became flesh
and dwelt among us [in the person of Jesus of Nazareth],
and we saw his [Jesus'] glory, a glory like that of
the first-born of the Father [Adam - his first incarnation],
full of grace and truth. John witnessed concerning him [Jesus]
and cried and said, This is the one about whom I said,
He is coming after me, and yet he is ahead of me,
because he was before me.

> -- Weymouth's New Testament
> Philippians 2:7 Nay, He stripped Himself of His glory, and took on Him
> the nature of a bondservant by becoming a man like other men.

Philippians 2 is questionable - a forge or mistranslation;
Jesus DID NOT consider himself equal to GOD but said on
more than one occasion that GOD is greater than him:

PHILIPPIANS 2
Reason this within you which Jesus Christ also reasoned,
Who, being in the form of God, did not
consider it robbery to be equal with God;
but made himself of no reputation and took upon himself
the form of a servant and was in the likeness of men;
and, being found in the form of a man, he humbled himself
and became obedient to death, even the death of the cross.

> -- New King James
> Hebrews 2:14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and
> blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He
> might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,
>
> I think I see what you are getting at. Are you saying he was still a
> powerful spirit being but just put (or was given by God) on a human
> body, similar to like the angels many times did?

That Spirit-Soul last incarnate as Jesus of Nazareth,
currently sitting at the right hand of GOD in heaven,
had numerous previous lifetimes, starting with Adam,
and including Melchizedek. When Melchizedek, was not
born to a woman, had no mother nor father, but was
instantly materialized in human form; same with some
other characters in Old Testament but by GOD's will,
whereas the fallen Angels put on human form by solely
their own will and in order to conjugate with the
daughters of men - experience sex - which resulted in
extremely tall very violent progeny which led to GOD
bringing The Flood to wipe them out and chain those
fallen Angels in darkness unto judgment day so that
they are no longer active on Earth or anywhere
(2 Peter 2) (Jude 1).

> > SO WHAT PARTOOK, WAS CLOTHED?
>
> Jesus was a man, just like Adam was a man:
>
> -- Revised Standard
> 1 Corinthians 15:45 Thus it is written, "The first man Adam became a
> living being"; the last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
>
> Thus when Jesus was resurrected he became a “spirit” being.

ALL HUMAN BEINGS ARE PHYSICAL BODY + BREATH + SPIRIT-SOUL.
WHEN THE SPIRIT-SOUL LEAVENS THE PHYSICAL BODY,
THAT IS WHEN THE PHYSICAL BODY NO LONGER EXERCISES ITS LUNGS
AND SO STOPS BREATHING AND BEGINS TO CORRUPT OR DETERIORATE.

WHEN SPIRIT-SOUL JESUS RESURRECTED BACK TO EARTH LIFE,
HE WAS AGAIN IN THE SAME PHYSICAL BODY ONLY NOW A GLORIFIED
SPIRIT-SOUL RATHER THAN JUST A SPIRIT-SOUL!

GOD GLORIFIED HIM AFTER HIS PHYSICAL BODY WAS CRUCIFIED
AND BEFORE HE RESURRECTED BACK TO EARTH LIFE IN THAT SAME PHYSICAL BODY -
WHICH GLORIFICATION HE IS CALLED THE FIRST-FRUIT OF,
AND THEN THOSE WHO BELONG TO HIM AT HIS COMING (1 CORINTHIANS 15).

AS THE SPIRIT-SOUL IS CURRENTLY CONFIGURED,
IT IS AMENABLE TO DECREATION IN THE LAKE OF FIRE AKA HELL
BY ITS SEPARATION OF SOUL FROM SPIRIT.

ONLY THE RECONFIGURED OR REGENERATED OR GLORIFIED ARE NOT AMENABLE TO
DECREATION / DESTRUCTION IN THE LAKE OF FIRE AKA HELL OR ANY DESTRUCTION
(REVELATION 2) (REVELATION 20) (REVELATION 21).

> > THAT SPIRIT-SOUL THAT LEFT THAT CRUCIFIED BODY
>
> When Jesus died he 'went' to OT sheol and NT hades.

LOL !!!!

THEY BURIED HIS PHYSICAL BODY IN AN ABOVE GROUND SEPULCHER OR TOMB -
HE WAS NOT BURIED IN ANY GRAVE IN THE GROUND !!

ONLY THE RICH OR SPECIAL OR PRIVILEGED WERE LAIN IN AN ABOVE GROUND
SEPULCHER OR TOMB.

AND WHILE HIS PHYSICAL BODY LAY IN THAT ABOVE GROUND SEPULCHER OR TOMB,
SPIRIT-SOUL HE VISITED THE WICKED DEAD TO PREACH TO THEM AS HE HIMSELF
HAD PROPHESIED WOULD OCCUR [NOTE: JEWS BELIEVED DEAD WICKED SPIRIT-SOULS
WERE IN THE HEART OR CENTER OR INNER PARTS OF THE EARTH]:

MATTHEW 12
The Son of man will be three days...in the heart of the earth.

EPHESIANS 4
Wherefore it is said, He ascended on high and
took possession of heaven, and gave good gifts to men.
Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also
descended first into the inner parts of the earth?
So he that descended is the same also that ascended into heaven
that he might fulfill all things.

1 PETER 3 / 1 PETER 4
For Christ also once suffered for our sins, a just man for sinners,
that he might bring you to God, wherefore while he died in the flesh,
he lives in the Spirit.
And he preached to the souls imprisoned in Sheol,
Those who in the past were disobedient;
and in the days of Noah, when the Spirit of God had patience,
he commanded an ark to be made in the hope of their repentance,
but only eight souls entered into it and were saved by its
floating upon the water.../
For as much then as Christ has suffered for you in the flesh,
arm yourselves also with this very thought;
he who subdues his body ceases from all sin,
That he should no longer live the rest of his time in the flesh
to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.
For the time past sufficed to have wrought the will of the pagans
when you lived in lasciviousness, drunkenness, revellings,
indecent singing, and worship of idols.
And behold, they think it strange that you do not indulge with them
in the past excesses, and they blaspheme against you.
And they shall answer to God, who is to judge the quick and the dead.
For, for this cause the gospel was preached also to those who are dead,
that they might be judged according to men in the flesh,
and live according to God in spirit.

> He gave his physical body for the ransom.

NO! HE GAVE HIS LIFE FOR THE RANSOM,
IN HIS SHED BLOOD, WHICH RATIFIED THE NEW COVENANT
(NO COVENANT IS RATIFIED WITHOUT BLOOD; LIFE IS IN THE BLOOD):

MATTHEW 20
The Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister,
and to give his life a ransom for many.

> Since was all he had (physical body)

YOU ARE AN UNGODLY LIAR.

LUKE 23
And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands
I commend my spirit; and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

> [1 Pet 4:1; 1 John 4:2], God had to
> resurrect him with another body. He gave Jesus a SPIRIT body.

LOL !!!!

IN LUKE 24 AND OTHER SCRIPTURES, RESURRECTED BACK TO EARTH LIFE JESUS
PROVED HE WAS NOT A GHOST / SPIRIT BY EATING BROILED FISH WITH SOME HONEY
AND ALSO SHOWING THE NAIL AND SPEAR PRINTS IN HIS HANDS FEET SIDE !!!!
SAME PHYSICAL BODY. GLORIFIED SPIRIT-SOUL HE ENTERED BACK INTO IT
AND REVIVIFIED IT AND THEN WALKED OUT OF THE TOMB IN IT.

> -- Revised Standard
> 1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also died for sins once for all, the righteous
> for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death
> in the flesh but made alive in the spirit;

CRAP TRANSLATION.

THESE ARE MUCH BETTER; AND IS TALKING ABOUT THE SECOND BIRTH BY THE SPIRIT
(JOHN 3) - I.E. HIS SPIRIT-SOUL BEING GLORIFIED BY GOD:

King James Bible
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit.

American King James Version
For Christ also has once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit.

THIS IS THE SAME QUICKENING SPOKEN OF HERE:

ROMANS 8
If the Spirit of God who raised our Lord Jesus Christ from the dead
[i.e. back to Earth life] dwells within you, so God...will also quicken
your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwells within you.

AND WHICH PAUL SPOKE OF IN 1 CORINTHIANS 15,
AND NUMEROUS OTHER VERSES TALK ABOUT:

WHEN THE SPIRIT-SOUL IS GLORIFIED,
IT THEN CAN MOVE MATERIALIZE DEMATERIALIZE AT WILL
AND HAS ALL POWER OVER MATTER AND SO CAN REVIVIFY
A PHYSICAL BODY AS JESUS DID OF HIS PHYSICAL BODY
LAIN IN THE SEPULCHER / TOMB.

THE PHYSICAL BODY OF A GLORIFIED SPIRIT-SOUL
CAN ALSO BE MADE TO EMIT LIGHT -
THE LIGHT THAT SHALL SHINE FROM THE EAST TO THE WEST
WHEN GLORIFIED JESUS AND THE NEWLY GLORIFIED RIGHTEOUS
BREAK THROUGH THE CLOUDS ABOVE MOUNT OLIVES AND
ALIGHT TO MOUNT OLIVES -

THE SAME LIGHT SPOKEN OF AS "GLORY" IN MANY SCRIPTURES -
GLORY MEANING BRILLIANT OR LUMINESCENT.

THIS IS WHY SCRIPTURE SAYS THEY WILL SHINE LIKE THE SUN
IN THE KINGDOM OF THEIR FATHER.

> Yes, God gave him a spirit body when resurrected.

NO. GOD DID NOT GIVE HIM ANY BODY. GOD GLORIFIED SPIRIT-SOUL HE,
AND THEN SPIRIT-SOUL HE ENTERED BACK INTO THE SAME PHYSICAL BODY
AND WALKED OUT OF THE TOMB - THE PHYSICAL BODY THAT ATE THE FISH
AND HONEY, AND THAT STILL HAD PRINTS FROM NAILS AND SPEAR.

> While in hades he was not conscious. (EC 9:5,10)

YOU ARE SATAN'S LIAR.

BIBLE SAYS HE WAS NOT ONLY CONSCIOUS
BUT PREACHED TO THE WICKED DEAD WHO WERE ALSO CONSCIOUS:

1 PETER 3 / 1 PETER 4
For Christ also once suffered for our sins, a just man for sinners,
that he might bring you to God, wherefore while he died in the flesh,
he lives in the Spirit.
And he preached to the souls imprisoned in Sheol,
Those who in the past were disobedient;
and in the days of Noah, when the Spirit of God had patience,
he commanded an ark to be made in the hope of their repentance,
but only eight souls entered into it and were saved by its
floating upon the water.../
For as much then as Christ has suffered for you in the flesh,
arm yourselves also with this very thought;
he who subdues his body ceases from all sin,
That he should no longer live the rest of his time in the flesh
to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.
For the time past sufficed to have wrought the will of the pagans
when you lived in lasciviousness, drunkenness, revellings,
indecent singing, and worship of idols.
And behold, they think it strange that you do not indulge with them
in the past excesses, and they blaspheme against you.
And they shall answer to God, who is to judge the quick and the dead.
For, for this cause the gospel was preached also to those who are dead,
that they might be judged according to men in the flesh,
and live according to God in spirit.

> I believe I made my point, so I am going to stop it here. Please just
> think about the Scriptures presented and their applications.

PLEASE JUST DON'T POST TO THIS GROUP ANYMORE,
NOR TO MY THREADS. YOU ARE VERY IGNORANT AND
ONLY WASTE EVERYBODY'S TIME AND ESPECIALLY MINE.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 17, 2019, 3:24:57 AM6/17/19
++ 06/17/19 Tragically returning ...

James

Jul 16, 2019, 9:27:54 AM7/16/19
On 06/15/2019 10:19 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> James (star***@windstream.net) wrote:
>>
>> Subject: "You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof."
>>
>> You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof.
>>
>> The OT Hebrew word for “soul” is “nephesh”.
>>
>> The “soul” is mortal, not immortal. Ezek 18:4,
>>
>> “Behold, all souls (nephesh) are mine; the soul (nephesh) of the father
>> as well as the soul (nephesh) of the son is mine: the soul (nephesh)
>> that sins shall die.“ (RSV)
>
> "See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
> to you." (John 5:14)

8. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth
is not in us.
9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our
sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his
word is not in us.(1 John 1:8-10; KJV)

Sincerely, James

Get a FREE ONLINE Bible study (automated)
Learn the REAL Bible doctrines
Help put the fire out in Hellfire
(God is not a sadist)
Goto www.jw.org

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2019, 10:10:37 AM7/16/19
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> James wrote:
>>>
>>> Subject: "You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof."
>>>
>>> You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof.
>>>
>>> The OT Hebrew word for “soul” is “nephesh”.
>>>
>>> The “soul” is mortal, not immortal. Ezek 18:4,
>>>
>>> “Behold, all souls (nephesh) are mine; the soul (nephesh) of the father
>>> as well as the soul (nephesh) of the son is mine: the soul (nephesh)
>>> that sins shall die.“ (RSV)
>>
>> "See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
>> to you." (John 5:14)
>
> 8. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth
> is not in us.
> 9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our
> sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
> 10. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his
> word is not in us.(1 John 1:8-10; KJV)

According to what is written at Jeremiah 9:24, "to say (i.e. boast)
that we have not sinned" (1 John 1:10) would, in and of itself, be
sin.

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ZYl0LPvkd90/ah3gu_CFBAAJ

Therefore, we don't stop sinning by saying we've stopped sinning.

James

Jul 21, 2019, 5:10:25 AM7/21/19
It doesn't say that 144,000 aborted fetuses get to Heaven.

Sincerely, James

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2019, 5:35:13 AM7/21/19
"Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount
Zion, and with Him 144,000 who had His name and His Father’s name
written on their foreheads. And I heard a sound from heaven like the
roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I
heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. And they sang a
new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and
the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had
been redeemed from the Earth. These are those who did not defile
themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb
wherever He goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered
as firstfruits to GOD and the Lamb. No lie was found in their mouths;
they are blameless." (Revelation 14:1-5)
Taking your continued interest in the 144,000, who according to
Revelation 14:1-5 are without sin (i.e. have not ever been polluted by
this world), to mean "yes, you do have a healthy appetite," I remind
you, James, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through
our hunger that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in
the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
(healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that
you are:

So now how are you ?

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Aug 2, 2019, 9:39:47 AM8/2/19
SO-CALLED JEHOVAH'S WITNESS REPEATEDLY-LYING CREEP JAMES WROTE…
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/SAX0c6gkrw8

THE LIES OF THE SO-CALLED JW JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES AND THEIR JW JAMES
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/r-l_c3DfTnk

plainol...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2019, 3:24:05 PM8/2/19
souls, like gods and religions, are created in the imaginations of man and believed by fools.

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Aug 2, 2019, 6:34:12 PM8/2/19
The Sadducees did not believe in souls either:

ACTS 23
Now when Paul perceived that part of the people were Sadducees
and the others were Pharisees, he cried out in the assembly,
Men, my brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee;
and it is because of the hope of the resurrection of
the dead that I am here to be judged.
And when he had said this, there arose a
dissension between the Pharisees and the Sadducees;
and the people were divided.
For the Sadducees say there is no resurrection,
neither angels nor soul;
but the Pharisees believe in them.

That is why they were the ones who
challenged Jesus on the subject of
a resurrection or reincarnation,

but he not only chopped their heads off,
he also silenced them,

pointing out that GOD is god of those who are existent,
rather than of those who are non-existent,

and so since GOD **IS** the Father of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob,
then Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are STILL EXISTENT / ALIVE
(Matthew 22) (Mark 12) (Luke 20).

Note: That GOD **IS** the Father of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is
what GOD himself told Moses when GOD spoke to Moses from the fiery bush.

BUT DON'T EXPECT THE CARNAL WORLDLY WICKED TO
UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS THOUGH.

HAVE TO HAVE SPIRITUAL EYES AND EARS
TO SEE AND HEAR SPIRITUAL THINGS.

James

Aug 3, 2019, 12:22:13 PM8/3/19
On 06/16/2019 2:51 PM, Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:
> On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 9:45:34 PM UTC-4, James wrote:
>>
>> You don't have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof.
>
> You do have an immortal soul! Really! Bible proof:
>
> There is both Soul and Spirit and they are bound together:

As brought to you before, the"soul" in the Bible has several meanings.
For instance, if a creature has blood, it IS a "soul":

-- Darby's Bible
Genesis 9:10 and with every living soul which is with you, fowl as well
as cattle, and all the animals of the earth with you, of all that has
gone out of the ark -- every animal of the earth.

-- American Standard
Genesis 2:7 And Jehovah God formed man of the dust of the ground, and
breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living
soul.

It can also mean life, and future life.
Then, animals must also be immortal since they have the same "spirit" as
man:

-- Young's Bible
Ecclesiastes 3:19 For an event [is to] the sons of man, and an event
[is to] the beasts, even one event [is] to them; as the death of this,
so [is] the death of that; and one spirit [is] to all, and the advantage
of man above the beast is nothing, for the whole [is] vanity.

> AND SO WOULD EXIST ETERNALLY
> IF NOT CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE
> WHICH SEPARATES SOUL FROM SPIRIT
> AND SO THEN THE INDIVIDUAL BEING -
>
> WHICH BECAME A "LIVING BEING"
> WHEN INTRODUCED INTO THE NOSTRILS OF ADAM -
> AND WHEN EACH BABY IS BORN AND TAKES BREATH -
>
> MEANING A BEING ALIVE ON THE EARTH AKA QUICK -
>
> WOULD NO LONGER EXIST -
>
> AND THEN THE SPIRIT PORTION WOULD RETURN TO
> OR BE SUBSUMED BACK INTO
> SPIRIT GOD WHO GAVE IT OR LENT IT:
>
> ECCLESIASTES 12
> The spirit shall return to God who gave it.

"Spirit" can mean "life force". Recall above, animals have the same
"spirit" as humans.

> THIS IS **THE PURPOSE** OF THE LAKE OF FIRE !!!!

Can "death" be burned in a literal lake of fire? (Rev 20:14) I don't
recall ever getting an answer. Can the "grave" or "hell" be burned in a
literal fire? (Rev 20:14) Awaiting your reply.

> WERE IT NOT FOR THE LAKE OF FIRE,
> ALL SPIRIT-SOULS WOULD EXIST ETERNALLY,
> INCLUDING THE WICKED ONES !!!!
>
> BUT DON'T EXPECT JW JAMES TO KNOW ANY OF THESE BIBLE TRUTHS -
> HE ONLY KNOWS WHAT THE JW HAVE SPOON-FED

Acts 8:30,31,

"30 Philip ran alongside and heard him reading aloud Isaiah the prophet,
and he said: “Do you actually know what you are reading?” 31 He said:
“Really, how could I ever do so unless someone guided me?” So he urged
Philip to get on and sit down with him."

HIS JELLO BRAIN.

Hey, don't knock Jello. It is an enjoyable treat, esp the diet stuff.

>> The OT Hebrew word for “soul” is “nephesh”.
>>
>> The “soul” is mortal, not immortal. Ezek 18:4,
>>
>> “Behold, all souls (nephesh) are mine; the soul (nephesh) of the father
>> as well as the soul (nephesh) of the son is mine: the soul (nephesh)
>> that sins shall die.“ (RSV)
>>
>> Something that dies is mortal, not immortal. Seriously, you have been
>> lied to by your churches.
>
> Seriously, you have no I.Q.:
>
> The physical body naturally corrupts or disintegrates
> if steps are not taken to preserve it.
>
> So if the latter, and the physical body continues to exist,
> according to you that physical body is immortal
> because it continues to exist / did not die.

In the Bible, there is a difference between "immortal" and "life
everlasting". Jesus is immortal. He will always live regardless.
Also those who go to Heaven.

On earth, those who obey God, will get "eternal life" or "live forever"
on earth. (1 John 2:17) But they can be destroyed if they ridiculously
sin against the Holy Spirit. (Mt 12:31,32)
(The Scriptures do not show any examples that they ever will)

> But is the physical body - flesh - alive -
> if not breathing and moving?
>
> According to GOD's word The Holy Bible,
> the physical body without the Spirit-Soul IS DEAD:
>
> JAMES 2
> For the physical body without the spirit is dead.

"Spirit" here means the "life force". Yes, without "life" you are dead.

> THE SPIRIT IS ALIVE,

It is "life" itself.

> AND WHEN IT IS IN THE PHYSICAL BODY
> IT MAKES THE PHYSICAL BODY ALIVE.

That is logical.Life in a physical body makes it alive.

> THAT IS WHY JESUS SAID:
>
> JOHN 6
> It is the spirit that gives life;
> the physical body is of no account.

Yes, the spirit is life.

> THE PHYSICAL BODY INCLUDES ITS LUNGS
> AND ITS INHALATION AND EXHALATION OF AIR AKA BREATH.
> THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY OF NO ACCOUNT IF THE SPIRIT-SOUL
> HAS LEFT THE PHYSICAL BODY BECAUSE THEN THE PHYSICAL BODY
> WILL STOP BREATHING AND BEGIN TO DETERIORATE CORRUPT DIE.
>
> DON'T EXPECT PARROTING REGURGITATING RELIGIONIST JW JAMES
> TO KNOW ANY OF THESE BIBLE TRUTHS.

There are not Bible truths. They are a twisting of the Scriptures.

> HE ONLY KNOWS WHAT THE JW HAVE SPOON-FED TO HIM.
>
>> The very FIRST use of the word “soul” (nephesh) in the Bible, has to do
>> with sea creatures. Notice Gen 1:20,
>>
>> “And God said, Let the waters swarm with swarms of living souls
>> (nephesh), and let fowl fly above the earth in the expanse of the
>> heavens”. (Darby)
>>
>> “ And God said, "Let the waters bring forth swarms of living creatures
>> (nephesh), and let birds fly above the earth across the firmament of the
>> heavens." (RSV)
>>
>> “Then God said, "Let the waters abound with an abundance of living
>> creatures (nephesh), and let birds fly above the earth across the face
>> of the firmament of the heavens.'' (NKJV)
>>
>> The Hebrew word “nephesh” (soul) has several meanings in the Bible.
>> (more below) It is first used on a human at Gen 2:7,
>>
>> “And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed
>> into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.”
>> (nephesh) [KJV]
>>
>> “And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed
>> into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being."
>> (nephesh)“
>>
>> Notice the man “BECAME” a soul (nephesh), wasn't 'GIVEN' a soul.
>
> NOTICE THE MAN **BECAME** A **LIVING BEING** -
> THAT THE PHYSICAL BODY / ADAM WAS NOW ALIVE
> BECAUSE GOD INTRODUCED A SPIRIT-SOUL INTO ITS NOSTRILS.

Not quite right. God blew into his nostrils the "breath of life"
(spirit) and the man became a "soul" (a person)

> NOTICE JW JAMES LIES AND SAYS IT SAYS "BECAME A BEING"
> WHEREAS IT DOES NOT SAY THAT BUT SAYS "BECAME A LIVING BEING".

Your mincing words. It actually says:

- American Standard
Genesis 2:7 And Jehovah God formed man of the dust of the ground, and
breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living
soul.

Yes, for humans, a "soul" is a "living soul"; a being, a person, a
living being.

> NOTICE THAT JW JAMES HAS TO LIE ABOUT SCRIPTURE
> IN ORDER TO PROP UP THE LIE OF HIS JW FALSE RELIGION.

You need to reflect on your own interpretation of Scripture.
The Bible really doesn't do that.

> HE SAID NEPHESH HAS MANY MEANINGS,
> AND YET NEVER GIVES IT THE MEANING
> OF "BEING* AS IN "SPIRIT-SOUL"

That is because "spirit-soul" is not in the Bible.

> WHICH SHOULD BE THE CASE PER
> HEBREWS 4 AND 1 THESSALONIANS 5

Not so.

> AND THOUGH THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF OTHER SCRIPTURES
> THAT TALK ABOUT AND CONFIRM THE SPIRIT-SOUL

Not so.

> WHICH JW JAMES WANTS TO SAY INSTEAD
> PERTAIN TO THE PHYSICAL BODY OR ITS BREATH
>
> BECAUSE HE IS AN EVIL WICKED CARNAL SPIRIT-SOUL
> WHO HAS NOT THE SPIRITUAL EYES TO SEE
> NOR THE SPIRITUAL EARS TO HEAR
> SPIRITUAL REALITIES TRUTHS FACTS

Look in a spiritual mirror. You may be surprised what you see.

> AS ARE ALL THE JW WHO ARE OBSESSED WITH
> MATTER / ELEMENTS / HEAVENLIES / EARTH
> AND DAYDREAMING THAT THESE WILL EXIST ETERNALLY

The Bible says they will. For example the earth: Ec 1:4,

"Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever." (NIV)

> WHEN SCRIPTURE PLAINLY TELLS US THAT THEY WILL PERISH
> (PSALM 102)

Ps 102:25,26,

"25 Long ago you laid the foundations of the earth,
And the heavens are the work of your hands.
26 They will perish, but you will remain;"

It says here the earth "will perish". But notice above Ec 1:4 which says
the earth "remains forever". A contradiction? An atheist would say "of
course". But is it really? Notice this paragraph from this reference
work that explains it better than I can:

"Psalm 102:25-27 stresses God’s eternity and imperishability, whereas
his physical creation of heavens and earth is perishable, that is, it
could be destroyed—if such were God’s purpose. Unlike God’s eternal
existence, the permanence of any part of his physical creation is not
independent. As seen in the earth, the physical creation must undergo a
continual renewing process if it is to endure or retain its existing
form. That the physical heavens are dependent on God’s will and
sustaining power is indicated at Psalm 148, where, after referring to
sun, moon, and stars, along with other parts of God’s creation, verse 6
states that God “keeps them standing forever, to time indefinite. A
regulation he has given, and it will not pass away.”" (Insight on the
Scriptures, Vol 1, p. 1063)

Also notice Ps 37:11a,

"But the meek will possess the earth,..."

A destroyed burned-out shell? I don't think so.

"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it." (Ps 37:29)

"The earth is firmly established;
It cannot be moved." (Ps 93:1d)

"The earth is firmly established, it cannot be moved." (Ps 96:10b)

"He has established the earth on its foundations;
It will not be moved from its place forever and ever." (Ps 104:5)

"Your faithfulness is through all generations.
You have firmly established the earth, so that it continues to stand.
(Ps 119:90b)

(ISAIAH 51) (2 PETER 3) (HEBREWS 12 / HAGGAI 2)
> (1 JOHN 2) (MATTHEW 24) (REVELATION 20,21,22).
I'll discuss them one at a time, if you will. Just restate them.x

> IN THE BEGINNING WAS ONLY SPIRIT,
> AND IN THE END SHALL BE ONLY SPIRIT:

Yes, there will be a lot of spirit from all the persons living on earth
and in Heaven.In Heaven they will be immortal spirit beings, on earth
they will have life everlasting with spirit. (a life force)

> SPIRIT GOD,
> AND SPIRIT-SOUL JESUS,

Yes, Jesus was a soul (person) who had spirit (life force)
He was put to death in the flesh, but arose as a spirit being.

> AND THE SPIRIT-SOUL RIGHTEOUS,
> IN HEAVENLY ETHERIC NEW JERUSALEM.
>
> FOR SPIRIT / GOD IS TO BE THE FIRST AND THE LAST,
> THE BEGINNING AND THE END.

God had no beginning. He always was.

Sincerely, James

> AMEN !!

James

Aug 3, 2019, 3:17:57 PM8/3/19
Good Scripture. And here is what JW's are:

-- Revised Standard
John 15:19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but
because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world,
therefore the world hates you.

That is why JW's don't get involved in the worldly politics, don't vote,
won't join the military, won't fornicate or commit adultery, or normally
won't view pornography, JW children usually are not delinquents or have
police records, JW's love their enemies, love Jesus and God, follow
God's word to the letter, are banned in some countries for following
Bible beliefs, etc, etc, etc. As John 15:19 says "the world hates you."
You are a prime example of that.

> YES, THAT IS WHY JW JAMES
> IS MY ENEMY AT THIS GROUP.

Then you should follow Jesus' words at Mt 5:44,

-- American Standard
Matthew 5:44 but I say unto you, love your enemies, and pray for them
that persecute you;

> DARKNESS AND LIGHT
> DO NOT MIX (2 CORINTHIANS 6).

Correct.

Sincerely, James

James

Aug 3, 2019, 5:20:56 PM8/3/19
Well, this fool believes the Bible all the way.

James

Aug 3, 2019, 5:35:47 PM8/3/19
Not "reincarnation". That myth is illogical.

> but he not only chopped their heads off,
> he also silenced them,
>
> pointing out that GOD is god of those who are existent,
> rather than of those who are non-existent,
>
> and so since GOD **IS** the Father of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob,
> then Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are STILL EXISTENT / ALIVE
> (Matthew 22) (Mark 12) (Luke 20).

Negative. Your logic may sound somewhat logical, but it is not true. ALL
OT folks are dead, thus non-existant, except for in God's mind. He will
resurrect them when the time comes. Acts 24:15,

"And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to,
that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the
unrighteous."

Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and many others will be the "righteous",
Many, many others will be the "unrighteous".

> Note: That GOD **IS** the Father of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is
> what GOD himself told Moses when GOD spoke to Moses from the fiery bush.
>
> BUT DON'T EXPECT THE CARNAL WORLDLY WICKED TO
> UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS THOUGH.
>
> HAVE TO HAVE SPIRITUAL EYES AND EARS
> TO SEE AND HEAR SPIRITUAL THINGS.

JW's = 1 Cor 2:14-16,

"14 But a physical man does not accept the things of the spirit of God,
for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know them, because
they are examined spiritually. 15 However, the spiritual man examines
all things, but he himself is not examined by any man. 16 For “who has
come to know the mind of Jehovah, so that he may instruct him?” But we
do have the mind of Christ."

Sincerely, James

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Aug 3, 2019, 5:52:04 PM8/3/19
On Saturday, June 15, 2019 at 1:07:06 AM UTC-4, Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:
> On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 9:45:34 PM UTC-4, James wrote
>
> a bunch of unbiblical JW crap
> and blather as usual.
>
> The Holy Bible plainly teaches that there is both SPIRIT and SOUL,
> AND that these two are bound together:
>
> HEBREWS 4
> For the word of God [Old Testament scripture] is living and powerful
> and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the point of
> division between soul and spirit, and between the joints and bones
> and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
> There is no creature hidden from his sight; but all things are naked
> and open before the eyes of him to whom we are to answer.
>
> 1 THESSALONIANS 5
> May the very God of peace sanctify you wholly;
> may your spirit and soul and body be preserved without blemish
> to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
>

> Thus humankind are physical body + breath + Spirit-Soul,
> and the Spirit-Soul is the actual individual or person or
> entity or being, whereas the physical body and its breath
> is just a temporary house of clay for the Spirit-Soul.
>

> And all Spirit-Souls were created at once by GOD in the beginning
> as his first creation, including that Spirit-Soul last incarnate
> as Jesus of Nazareth which currently now sits at the right hand
> of GOD in heaven:
>
> JAMES 1
> Do not err, my beloved brethren: Every good and perfect gift is from above,
> and comes down from the Father of light, with whom there is no variableness
> nor shadow of turning. It is he who begot us of his own will with the word
> of truth, that we should be the first fruits of his creatures.
>
> HEBREWS 2
> Both Jesus, who sanctifies,
> and those who are sanctified,
> are all of one origin;
> for this reason he is
> not ashamed to call them brethren,
> saying, I will declare thy name to my brethren;
> in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee [Psalm 22:22]...
> Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood,
> he also likewise partook of the same...
> For he did not take on him the likeness of angels;
> but he did take on him the offspring of Abraham.
> Therefore, it was meet and proper that in every thing
> he should resemble his brethren,
> that he might be a merciful and faithful
> high priest in the things of God,
> to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
>

> SEE IT SAYS HE **PARTOOK** OF FLESH AND BLOOD,
> NOT THAT HE **WAS** FLESH AND BLOOD.
>
> SAYS THE SAME THING HERE:
>
> HEBREWS 5
> Even when he was clothed in the flesh,
> he offered prayers and supplications,
> with vehement cries and tears,
> to him who was able to save him from death;
> and verily he was heard.
>
> SEE IT SAYS HE WAS **CLOTHED** IN THE FLESH,
> NOT THAT HE **WAS** FLESH.
>
> SO WHAT PARTOOK, WAS CLOTHED?
>
> THAT SPIRIT-SOUL THAT LEFT THAT CRUCIFIED BODY

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Aug 3, 2019, 5:52:40 PM8/3/19