+ Greeting David Dalton on 05/30/19 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 30, 2019, 3:36:04 AM5/30/19
David Dalton wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> David Dalton wrote:

>> > I ate a piece not long after i posted my last post.
>>
>> I share with you, David, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
>> knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being
>> blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white **and**
>> according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
>> advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
>> we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> I’m satisfyingly full right now.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Xh5cidW5TsQ/EARNNDWIBgAJ
I share with you, David, that your being able to post here on USENET
does indicate that you have the more fundamental ability to eat.

So I again advise that you really try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've re-established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

David Dalton

May 31, 2019, 12:28:23 AM5/31/19
On May 30, 2019, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article<292vee9tfah4ecg1t...@4ax.com>):
I’m wonderfully hungry for The Salmon of Wisdom (release from
the low years, return from the wilderness, awakening/enlightenment,
new fire from the cremation ground) which I hope to achieve soon.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Goin' away far across the sea/But I'll be back for you/I'm gonna tell

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 31, 2019, 12:55:42 AM5/31/19
> I’m wonderfully hungry ...

I note that you, David, are now rapture (Luke 17:37) ready having just
now (Luke 6:21a) used http://bit.ly/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of GOD.

Laus DEO :-)

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, David, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><

David Dalton

Jun 1, 2019, 12:34:31 AM6/1/19
On May 31, 2019, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article<c1c1fetqcbsu7iei0...@4ax.com>):
> I note that you, David, are now rapture (Luke 17:37) ready ...

I said that I was wonderfully hungry for The Salmon of Wisdom.

I am pagan, not Christian or Jewish, and don’t believe in any
rapture. I am the latest in a long line of avatar types
including Jesus. Jacob, Moses, Rama, Krishna, and Buddha,
and my objective is to bring about heaven on Earth, not
any rapture. Also I don’t believe that Jesus will return in
the flesh but will have influence though the Jesus popthrough
subcomponent of my four components (global new age
onset magickal workings).

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 1, 2019, 12:49:35 AM6/1/19
Salmon is food :-)

It is edible :-)

>I am pagan, not Christian or Jewish, and don’t believe in any
>rapture. I am the latest in a long line of avatar types
>including Jesus. Jacob, Moses, Rama, Krishna, and Buddha,
>and my objective is to bring about heaven on Earth, not
>any rapture. Also I don’t believe that Jesus will return in
>the flesh but will have influence though the Jesus popthrough
>subcomponent of my four components (global new age
>onset magickal workings).

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ), and
again hope you, David, also have a healthy appetite too.

So again, how are you ?