Re: [ vuZs.net ] Digest for vuZs@googlegroups.com - 25 Messages in 16 Topics

alsyed printers

Sep 21, 2011, 4:56:19 AM9/21/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
I want to select SPECIALIZATION SUBJECT. Seniors to help plz.....

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 11:47 PM, <vu...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/topics

    Maryum saleem <strang...@gmail.com> Sep 20 11:12PM +0500 ^

    me also doing bba 6th semstr dear

    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 2:00 PM, bc060400541 SHAHBAZ AHMAD RAO <

    Pappu Pager <bc100...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 20 05:02PM +0500 ^

    Wah! Jahalat phailany py mubarakbad qabool karen.

    Quran-e-Majeed parny or samajny k leye hai, dum darood k leye nhi. Or yeh
    kesy sabit hogea k "Papeetay" k patton sy elaj Dengue ka elaj hota hai???

    Aesi ongi bongi emails or SMS ker k aap Dengue k patience ki Zindagi k sath
    khail rahy hain.. Please use the senses that all mighty Allah has given
    you.

    On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 11:34 AM, mc100400334 Sebtain Haider <

    mc100403344 Kashf Majeed <mc100...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 20 08:52PM +0500 ^

    Quran pak shifa bi hy ye kbi ni para ap ny.

    Shah Nawaz Sham <mc100...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 19 11:16PM -1900 ^

    Bhai mjhy hrm 627 Mgmt628, mgt613, sta630, entrprnshp.. chaheay
    urgently, en mein se koi ha to plz mail me or call me or rep wd ur
    contact.. Ur city?

    --
    MBA (HRM) 4th Smstr
    0307-7400677

 Topic: MGT610
    Dreamy Queen <barsat...@apniisp.com> Sep 20 10:37AM -0700 ^

    *Asalam O Alikum, *
    *
    *
    * Dear ALL, *
    *
    *
    *As u know all, i have required past midterm papers to all of u, but i don't
    have receive any proper ans to all of u, Now i want to know which one of u
    have selected this subject for their current semester, Please all students
    of MGT610 reply me please it is a humble request to all of u, Also those
    students who have been read this subject in their privious semester also
    contact me please *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    * WITH Kind Regards, . *

    --

    *"Kaha suna maaf kar dijee ga" *
    *

    mc090403157 Aisha Afzal <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 20 08:07PM +0500 ^

    me still waiting HRM student

    SHAH-HAIDER-SHAMI <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 20 03:56PM +0100 ^

    wo aye, mile, or bicher b gaye

    is se acha tha un k milne ka intizar he rehta.

    guys have patience and wait for ur turn. dont wory because a lot of
    students are still waiting for call.

    SHAH-HAIDER

    mc090403910 Zulqarnain Haider <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 20 07:38PM +0500 ^

    no just improve tour internship report

    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:23 AM, mc090402757 Saima Usman <

    mc090404055 Makhdoom Zadah Sharukh Jameel <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 20 09:10PM +0500 ^

    please send C.G.PA Calculator

    regards

    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 10:23 AM, mc090402757 Saima Usman <

    mc090401942 Arif Ullah <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 20 05:17PM +0500 ^

    2 or 3 subject

    mc090402708 Muhammad Sohail Mahmood <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 20 06:44AM -0700 ^

    do get confused to improve ur cgp u need to improve ...0.12 per subject and
    over all and if u chose 2 subjects u have to get at least 3.10 in each
    subject ..so my suggestion u must chose 3 subjects beacuse u clear ur
    internship and dnt have any tension ..so chose 3 subjects

    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 5:17 AM, mc090401942 Arif Ullah <

    zohaib zafar <zoha...@googlemail.com> Sep 20 06:33PM +0500 ^

    Yes please you can select 4 or 5 subjects to improve your cgp and hope you
    will get the 2.3 cgp. if you need any kind of help in improving you can
    contct me

    --
    Zohaib Hassan
    03336028712

    maham <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 20 07:55AM -0700 ^

    salam
    plz u also suggest me that how many subject i will take to improve my cgp.my
    cgp is 2.02 which is so low.plz tell me

    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 6:44 AM, mc090402708 Muhammad Sohail Mahmood <

    mc090405570 Faisal <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 20 09:33PM +0500 ^

    *Commercial banks rules under SBP and definitions which for viva help.*

 Topic: Help wanted
    mc100402893 Waqar Hasan <mc100...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 20 07:17AM -0700 ^

    main project laina chahta ho per meray credit hour kam hain 27 credit hour
    hain plz

    Guide me senior

    mc090402794 Mohammed Haroon Baig <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 20 05:27PM +0300 ^

    *Course Selection *

    *MBA (Master of Business Administration) *
    * Rules:*

    1.

    Students enrolled in the first semester of their study programme are
    given pre-selected courses; all other students may select their own courses
    subject to their scheme of studies and the limitations prescribed in the
    rules below.
    2.

    The credit hour limits are as below:

    i. For the first and second semesters a maximum of 18 credit hours are
    allowed

    ii. For the third semester a maximum of 21 credit hours are allowed

    iii. For the fourth and any extra subsequent semesters a maximum of 21
    credit hours are allowed; however, if the degree programme would be
    completed in that semester, a maximum of 27 credit hours are allowed.
    3.

    Students taking less than the course load prescribed by their scheme of
    studies will require extra semesters to complete the curriculum; in such
    cases they will also have to bear the additional cost.

    1.

    During a study program, students may attempt to improve a ‘D’ grade
    course only once.

    *Rules for Areas of Specialization, Internships and Final Projects:*

    1.

    Students shall select one area of specialization comprising four courses
    when specialization is offered as per their scheme of studies.

    1.

    *In order to select an area of specialization, students must have:

    i. achieved a CGPA of 2.0 or higher

    ii. earned 24 or more credit hours.

    *(*Effective from Fall 2010)*
    2.

    In order to enroll for an Internship Programme or a Final Project,
    students must have:

    i. achieved a CGPA of 2.0 or higher

    ii. earned 45 or more credit hours

    iii. selected an area of specialization.

    **In order to enroll for a Final Project, students must have:

    i. passed STA630 Research Methods course

    *(**Effective from Fall 2010)*

    1.

    Regular Students (non job holders)

    i. are required to select “Internship Course” when offered in their
    scheme of studies, instead of a Final Project

    ii. must undergo a 6 to 8 week internship in an organization, preferably
    relevant to their selected area of specialization

    iii. will be required to submit an Internship Report and Internship
    Completion Certificate at the end of the internship program

    iv. will be required to request their internship supervisor(s) to send a
    performance report of the internee by filling up the prescribed evaluation
    form and submitting it in a sealed envelope to the University.
    2.

    On Job Students

    i. are required to select “Final Project” relevant to their selected area
    of specialization instead of undergoing an internship

    ii. must submit a Job Confirmation Letter from their current employer and
    claim exemption from the internship.

    *(Note: Evaluation of the course “Final Project” / “Internship Report” will
    be based on pass/fail criteria and will not affect a student's CGPA.
    However, being a compulsory requirement, it is necessary to pass this course
    to fulfill the requirements of the degree program).*

    *Procedure:*

    In order to select your courses, follow the steps below:

    1.

    From within the LMS, click the *Student Services* button
    2.

    Click on the *Course Selection* link
    3.

    Give preference to ‘F’ grade course(s) and the improvement of ‘D’ grades
    where possible
    4.

    Click the check boxes to select courses
    5.

    Save the selection
    6.

    You may make changes in course selection any number of times before the
    last date to add, drop or replace course(s).

    *(Note: You may want to consult your scheme of studies under the Student
    Services section in your LMS account, in case of any confusion).*

    *RECOMMENDATION: Full Time Regular Students Are Urged To Follow Their
    Prescribed Scheme Of Studies.*

    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 5:17 PM, mc100402893 Waqar Hasan <

    MISS ATTITUDE <mc100...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 20 08:15AM -0700 ^

    asalam o alakum
    guys ma na apna study program 3.5 years pa convert kya hai...ap abi tk
    mera course selection k sbject nhe aya..or na he request accpet hwi
    hai...jb k ma na fee b submit krwa de hai.......
    kisi ko is bara mn koi in4mantion ho to plz mera sth share kr
    thnx
    best regards

    --
    SWEETLIBRA

    ladli betia <sobi...@gmail.com> Sep 20 05:22PM +0500 ^

    *STUDENTS WHAT IS CCD N DIFFRENCE BW GENERAL N
    SPECIAL CROSSING
    WHAT IS SUBORDINATE LOANS?THESE QUESTIONS THAY ASKED ME TODAY IN VIVA *

    On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 4:33 PM, mc090401434 Hasnain Mehmood <

    --

    *
    جب کوئی دوست بناؤں تو اپنے دل میں ایک قبرستان بھی بنا لو جس میں اس کی ساری

    *Those Who Joyfully Leave Everything In Allah's hand*

    *Will Eventually See Allah's Hand In Everything.
    Because Worries End Where Faith begins.....

    just trust Allah Every thing will b OK
    *

    mc090405570 Faisal <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 20 09:50PM +0500 ^

    *Subordinated Loans:

    Subordinated Loan means an unsecured loan, extended to the borrower for a
    minimum original maturity period of 5 years, subordinate to the claim of the
    bank/DFI taking exposure on the borrower, and documented by a formal
    subordination
    agreement between provider of the loan and the bank/DFI. The loan
    shall be disclosed in the annual audited financial statements of the
    borrower as
    subordinated loan.
    *

    mc100201820 <mc100...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 20 08:15PM +0500 ^

    Dear all,
    I need CS610 Handouts in One file.

    mc090401308 Adnan Zia <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 20 06:25PM +0500 ^

    Number of slides is not a matter. They ask from specific slides (important
    ppts)
    Time is not short. It will be 15 to 20 minutes

    ADNAN ZIA
    BE(Mechanical Engineering) NED University; MBA(Marketing) Virtual University

 Topic: callfor viva
    fahad muzaffar <mc080...@gmail.com> Sep 20 06:16PM +0500 ^

    all the best
    fahad muzaffar
    kot addu

 Topic: PROJECT (FIN)
    mc090400616 Tariq Javed <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 20 05:17PM +0500 ^

    I just passed my final project fin619, kanwal final project is for job
    holders if u r a job holder then its ok other u have to do internship
    report
    if you want some information then u can contact me
    Tariq
    tari...@hotmail.com

    On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 6:58 PM, mc100200990 Kanwal Arif <

    mc100400689 Mudassar-Ul-Hassan Zahid <mc100...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 20 12:51PM +0100 ^

    please tell me the MBA finance and Marketing what is the books of MBA
    finance and projects.

    mc090406060 Ammar Ali Khan <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> Sep 20 05:42PM +0500 ^

    Dear All,

    I Want
    *ALL MBA FINANCE BOOKS*

    Please help in this matter.

    Regatds,

    AMMAR ALI KHAN
    MC090406060
    0333-5782732

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit