Free of cost Handouts

MiAn WaQaR

Sep 20, 2011, 6:17:27 AM9/20/11
to vustudymasti, attock-vu-group, VU (NVU), vu2...@googlegroups.com, vuZs
Almost all MBA (HRM) & MIS hand outs available free of cost. Anybody, wanna get, may contact.

--
Mian Waqar Naeem (Arain)
MBA (HRM)

Message has been deleted

MiAn WaQaR

Sep 21, 2011, 1:06:55 AM9/21/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Shah Nawaz brother ..

All your required handouts are available.

Please manage to receive by yourself. I'll provide my contact number on your demand.

Sorry I forgot to mention my city i.e Islamabad.

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Shah Nawaz Sham <mc100...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
Bhai mjhy hrm 627 Mgmt628, mgt613, sta630, entrprnshp.. chaheay
urgently, en mein se koi ha to plz mail me or call me or rep wd ur
contact.. Ur city?

--
MBA (HRM) 4th Smstr
0307-7400677

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at in...@vuzs.net

Shah Nawaz Sham

Sep 21, 2011, 3:49:39 AM9/21/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
0k bhai gv me ur contact numbr then i'll tell u how i recv..

MiAn WaQaR

Sep 21, 2011, 4:30:02 AM9/21/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Mian Waqar (Islamabad)
0333-5190957

mc100402627 Shazia Sabir

Sep 21, 2011, 10:18:22 AM9/21/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
mgt610 and mgt401 required plz

mc090403989 Khalid Ashraf

Sep 24, 2011, 10:59:58 AM9/24/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Dear brother
i need following books if u have to tell me i bear all exepence book are these
cs507, mgt603,mgt613

usman ghani
03075097474
only send me sms i shall contact with u

mc090403989 Khalid Ashraf

Sep 26, 2011, 4:44:54 AM9/26/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
waqar bhi mujy book requir hain main sub kuch manag kar loon ga plz
mujy contact num send kar dain plz

MiAn WaQaR

Sep 26, 2011, 5:52:33 AM9/26/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Respected Shazia sister ... MGT401 apko mil jaye gi if you are residing at Rwp/Islamabad....

MiAn WaQaR

Sep 26, 2011, 5:54:29 AM9/26/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Khalid brother ...

MGT603 is available with me for you ... CS507 n MGT613 aik dost le gia...

mc100402627 Shazia Sabir

Sep 26, 2011, 8:18:28 AM9/26/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
yes my residence is near rwp howcan i take the book? brther waqar

MiAn WaQaR

Sep 27, 2011, 1:59:08 AM9/27/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Shazia behan ... My Office is near china chawk, Islamabad n my residence is at I-10/4 Sector Islamabad .... jese apko convenient ho ap dekh len ... I'll guide you about my address.

My cell phone number only to guide you ppl ...

0333-5190957