PROJECT (FIN)

mc100200990 Kanwal Arif

Aug 22, 2011, 9:58:08 AM8/22/11
to VU Experts Helpline, vuaska...@googlegroups.com, vu-and-...@googlegroups.com, vu...@googlegroups.com
Is there any one who will guide me about project? M doing MBA FIN and need some information about Project. I want to know in MBA FIN how many types of projects we can make are there any guidlines about projects any lectures any book about it. if some one who is here who had prepared project then please tell me its procedure / rules & regulations.

Regards,
Kanwal

Sherin Taj

Aug 23, 2011, 11:35:28 AM8/23/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Kanwal AOA
kindly tell me how can you take project now though u r still in 3rd semster. Any how i have prepared and passed if u think that i can help u then plz contact with me.
thanks
Sherin Taj
MBA (FINANCE)

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at in...@vuzs.net

Asad Jaan

Aug 24, 2011, 12:53:27 AM8/24/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

 any book not guide you about project except old student whom pass it from vu like sherin taj.
regards.
asad nawaz
--
Asad Nawaz
0092300-4870048

mc100203984 Imran Zafar Khan

Sep 20, 2011, 7:05:59 AM9/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
me also MBA 4th Semester Finance Group.......and selected project as well....

Regards,
Imran
Mob# 0314-4719074

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 8:35 PM, Sherin Taj <mc080...@gmail.com> wrote:
Kanwal AOA
kindly tell me how can you take project now though u r still in 3rd semster. Any how i have prepared and passed if u think that i can help u then plz contact with me.
thanks
Sherin Taj
MBA (FINANCE)
me also MBA 4th Semester Finance Group.......and selected project as well....

Regards,
Imran
Mob# 0314-4719074

Asad Jaan

Sep 20, 2011, 7:37:03 AM9/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

Khan Bahi
i passed project with viva.

mc090400616 Tariq Javed

Sep 20, 2011, 8:17:08 AM9/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
I just passed my final project fin619, kanwal final project is for job holders if u r a job holder then its ok other u have to do internship report
if you want some information then u can contact me
Tariq
On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 6:58 PM, mc100200990 Kanwal Arif <mc100...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:

mc100400689 Mudassar-Ul-Hassan Zahid

Sep 20, 2011, 7:51:09 AM9/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
please tell me the MBA finance and Marketing what is the books of MBA
finance and projects.

mc100200990 Kanwal Arif

Oct 30, 2011, 12:37:40 PM10/30/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com