My Today's Viva & Presentation (Finance) Cash Flow Analysis

mc090403769 Ishtiaq Ahmad

Sep 16, 2011, 3:58:22 AM9/16/11
to vu_a...@googlegroups.com, vu...@googlegroups.com, vu_exp...@googlegroups.com
Aoa,
Today was my Presentation and Viva..
It took 30 min for completion.

I present only 3 ratios (after my introduction and companies) of their own choice.

1. Operating Cash Flow
2. Market Share Price /Operating Cash Flow per Raio
3. Operating Cash Flow/ Cash Dividends

Questions were as follow;

1. Which Company is better and in which year?
2. Why it is negative ?
3. What are the different activities in Operating Cash flow?
4. What are the current Assets and fixed assets?
5. How you'll distinguish between long term assets and fixed assets?
6. What is the name of Lucky Cement Chief Executive?
7. What are three different methods of Cash Flow Statement?
8. What are the different methods of Depreciation?

Then i ask one Question ???? about their introduction... thent it ends.

Good Luck All of You........

Thanks for All Groups for their kind supports during 2 years span of education.

Regards,
Ishtiaq Ahmad
UAE, Sharjah.

mc090403769 Ishtiaq Ahmad

Sep 16, 2011, 4:05:15 AM9/16/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com, vu_a...@googlegroups.com, vu_exp...@googlegroups.com

Zubair Hussain

Sep 16, 2011, 7:07:13 AM9/16/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

Congratulation Ishtiaq, all the best of the result

ShahLa

Sep 17, 2011, 2:08:25 PM9/17/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
thanks for sharing...

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at in...@vuzs.net

mc090404146 Sabahat Bilal

Sep 18, 2011, 8:38:54 AM9/18/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
AOA! i m finance student plz tell me presentation is  based on how many slides?and all the ratios are necessary to describe/present in slides or just current ratio which is mentioned in presentation templates?
--
***'''' I JUST BELEIVE IN ME ''''***

Marina Khan

Sep 18, 2011, 10:36:55 AM9/18/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
2o ratios ...dont left any ratio ...and
Almost  20+ slides depends on your wording style

better to write short and descriptive

Marina Khan

mc090403769 Ishtiaq Ahmad

Sep 18, 2011, 1:06:21 PM9/18/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
I described 10 Cash Flow Ratios.

Marina Khan

Sep 18, 2011, 3:42:02 PM9/18/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

You have to put these all ratios in your ppt

a) Liquidity Ratios

Liquidity ratios measure a firm’s ability to meet its current obligations.

These include:

Current Ratio

Acid Test Ratio

Working capital

b) Leverage Ratios

Leverage ratios measure the degree of protection of suppliers of long term funds.

These include:

Times Interest Earned

Debt Ratio

Debt / Equity Ratio

Debt to Tangible Net worth Ratio

Total Capitalization Ratio

c) Profitability Ratios

Profitability ratios measure the earning ability of a firm.

These include:

Net Profit Margin

Return on Assets

DuPont Return on Assets

Operating Income Margin

Return on Operating Assets

Return on Total Equity

Gross Profit Margin

d) Activity Ratios

Activity ratios measure a firm's ability to convert different accounts within their

Total Assets Turnover

Fixed Assets Turnover

e) Market Ratios

Market ratios are commonly used by the investors to assess the performance of a business as an investment and also the cost of issuing stock.

These include:

Dividend per share

Earning per Share

Price/Earning Ratio

mc100200966 Amina Khalid

Sep 19, 2011, 1:30:52 AM9/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
kia ap na intership lucky cement say ki thi?

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 12:58 PM, mc090403769 Ishtiaq Ahmad <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:

mc090403769 Ishtiaq Ahmad

Sep 19, 2011, 6:02:13 AM9/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com, mc100...@vu.edu.pk
No i am job holder in overseas so i prepare Project. Not Internship

mc090404146 Sabahat Bilal

Sep 19, 2011, 10:20:25 AM9/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
But agar m 20 ratios ppt bnaon ga to 40 slides pe to sirf ratios he banain ge and baqi sab mila k 60 slides ban jain ge.n ratios main interpretation b likhni ho ge plz tel me time is to short.2day is my last date

Marina Khan

Sep 19, 2011, 12:18:55 PM9/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
no inter....just put graph and how can be its 60....dont put extra thing ...its p.p.t not report ...write short wording as much as you can n speak more...

start from

Introduction of organization ( 3 or 4 points) 1st slide
2. vision & mission  (1 slide)
3. Business volume (1 slide)
4. hireachy chart (1 ...)
5. training program (maximum 5 slides ...depends on your departments where you worked )
6. Ratio analysis ( 25 slides)
7. conclusion (1 slide )
8. recommendation (1 slide )

Total 43 slides i think ......coz we have to show working of ratios ....other wise it will be less n its very important part

mc090401308 Adnan Zia

Sep 20, 2011, 9:25:03 AM9/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Number of slides is not a matter. They ask from specific slides (important ppts)
Time is not short. It will be 15 to 20 minutes

ADNAN ZIA
BE(Mechanical Engineering) NED University; MBA(Marketing) Virtual University