Viva call received need special prayers this time

1 view

Marina Khan

Sep 19, 2011, 7:50:48 AM9/19/11
to vuzs

Please pray for me as much as you can ...i got this mail today and i have very short time for preparation

after coming back from viva i'll must tell you bout my experience.

Remember me in you special prayers .....!

Dear Student,

You are invited to come to Karachi for presentation and viva voce which is a compulsory part of your enrolled course of Internship Report / Final Project. Your presentation is being arranged through video conferencing on Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jazakallah

--

Marina Khan

MiAn WaQaR

Sep 19, 2011, 8:52:50 AM9/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
best of luck 1.jpg
All the best 1.jpg

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at in...@vuzs.net

All the best 1.jpg
best of luck 1.jpg

Mustafa Khan

Sep 19, 2011, 10:02:01 AM9/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

May ALLAH give you lot of succes in your life, the hope, the struggle and the hard work towards a goal is part of the rewards.

Good luck for Viva.

Sep 19, 2011, 11:17:56 AM9/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Best of luck may Allah always be with u

mc090402207 Ismail Waheed

Sep 19, 2011, 10:54:10 AM9/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Hey dear best of luck.... I wd like to know what was the subject and what was the sender id and all the sender information. i meant the viva coll looks different from other messages?

mc090404883 Ayaz Fareed

Sep 19, 2011, 11:46:01 AM9/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Allah aap ko kamyab kare Ameen!
Regards
Ayaz fareed
MBA(HRM)
VDGK01

Marina Khan

Sep 19, 2011, 12:04:35 PM9/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
dear Ismael bro,

subject is Fin619
sender ID:  FIN...@vu.edu.pk

Yeah! its a mail like you received in other mails in your inbox not a special thing.

but course instructor will send you on your VU email and the subject will be like that :

Call for Presentation & Viva Voce via Video Conferencing

Marina Khan

Marina Khan

Sep 19, 2011, 12:05:26 PM9/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
thanks allot all my friends ...jazakallah
--

Marina Khan

mc090401232 Asma Saghir

Sep 19, 2011, 1:06:41 PM9/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Best of luck Marina!
Be confident and remain on topic they asked,,
never confused and nor confuse them...
Recite Sorah FATEH nad YASEEN in the morning,neeat 2 nafal hajat for Passing viva in this attempt and say 2 nafal after coming back home.
Azmoda nuskha hay..
all do this... and
INSHALLAH you will PASS.

Arfan Ahmad

Sep 19, 2011, 1:19:54 PM9/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Wish u best of luck.

sahiba abbasi

Sep 19, 2011, 3:13:15 PM9/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
i have als0 receive mail for viva plz pray 4 me 2

thanx

mc090402822 Faiza Shahbaz

Sep 19, 2011, 1:44:11 PM9/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

A.O.A

               MARINA SIS U FROM KARACHI? OR BELONG TO ANY OTHER CITY? JST ASKING COZ I M LIL BIT CONFUSED U R INVITED TO COME KARACHI FOR VIVA.IS THEY CAN CALL US IN  ANY CITY ?

REGARDS
FAIZA SHAHBAZ

Marina Khan

Maqsoom Raza

Sep 19, 2011, 10:01:04 PM9/19/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

My prayers are with u,, may ALLAH bless u,,,, ALL THE BEST

Maqsoom Raza

MBA (Finance)

www.vuZs.net

mc080200366 Nazish Younas

Sep 20, 2011, 12:08:39 AM9/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
can anyone tell where viva call will recieve

Marina Khan

Sep 20, 2011, 3:49:00 AM9/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
on your virtual university mail ...check on daily basis
--

Marina Khan

ShahLa

Sep 20, 2011, 6:18:25 AM9/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
All the best dear...

mc090401434 Hasnain Mehmood

Sep 20, 2011, 7:33:00 AM9/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Dear Marina,

Wish you Best of Luck.
May Your all HardWork be Fruitful
May you succeed in that phase and comming challenges of life too..

Ameen.

I just say pls be confident that you will go thorugh and present confidently your presentation and also be to the point will answering to the asked questions.

Almighty Bless You. Marina.

Regards.
Hasnain Mehmood
Wah Cantt

ladli betia

Sep 20, 2011, 8:22:38 AM9/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
STUDENTS WHAT IS CCD N DIFFRENCE BW GENERAL N
SPECIAL CROSSING
WHAT IS SUBORDINATE LOANS?THESE QUESTIONS THAY ASKED ME TODAY IN VIVA

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at in...@vuzs.net

--

جب کوئی دوست بناؤں تو اپنے دل میں ایک قبرستان بھی بنا لو جس میں اس کی ساری برائیاں دفن کر سکو!

Those Who Joyfully Leave  Everything In Allah's hand

Will Eventually See Allah's Hand In Everything.
Because Worries End Where Faith begins.....

just trust Allah Every thing will b OK

Message has been deleted

faiza shoukat

Sep 21, 2011, 9:01:46 AM9/21/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
viva ki call ati hai ke email ati hai

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 9:50 PM, mc090405570 Faisal <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:

Subordinated Loans:

Subordinated Loan means an unsecured loan, extended to the borrower for a
minimum original maturity period of 5 years, subordinate to the claim of the
bank/DFI taking exposure on the borrower, and documented by a formal subordination
agreement between provider of the loan and the bank/DFI. The loan
shall be disclosed in the annual audited financial statements of the borrower as
subordinated loan.

mc100402893 Waqar Hasan

Sep 21, 2011, 9:18:34 AM9/21/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Mera 27 credit hour hai or project k leay 30 credit hour required hain
plz koi meri madad kery kai main is semester main project ly sakta ho

mc090405570 Faisal

Sep 21, 2011, 11:52:12 AM9/21/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Email  ati ha for viva ,check your vu. email account on daily basis.