Important terms related to bank

1 view

Marina Khan

Sep 19, 2011, 6:52:45 PM9/19/11
to vuzs

List of Acronyms

(Some are related to Askari bank )

AWT Army Welfare Trust

PACRA Pakistan Credit Rating Agency

CLP Credit Line Proposal

EF Export Finance

FAPC Finance Against Packing Credit

FCEF Foreign Currency Export Finance

FIM Finance Against Imported Merchandize

FCIF Foreign Currency Import Finance

LC Letter of Credit

FS Financial Statements

RF Running Finance

CF Cash Finance

CD Call Deposits

TF Term Finance

DO Delivery Order

CSA Credit Sanction Advice

DP Drawing Power

SS Specimen Signature

AOF Account Opening Form

ASDA Askari Special Deposit Account

FISDA Financial Institution Special Deposits Account

DD Demand Draft

TT Telegraphic Transfer

PO Pay Order

OBC Outward Bills for Collections

IBCA Inter Branch Credit Advice

IBC Inward Bills for Collections

SBP State Bank of Pakistan

EPB Export Promotion Bureau

FBP Foreign Bills Purchased

FDBC Foreign Documents Bills for Collection

ATM Auto Teller Machine

NTK Next to kin

KYC Know your customer

--

Marina Khan

Marina Khan

Sep 19, 2011, 6:57:19 PM9/19/11
to vuzs
(SWIFT)  > this term mostly used in remittance department

it means

Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication

The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication ("SWIFT") operates a worldwide financial messaging networkwhich exchanges messages between banks and other financial institutions.
--

Marina Khan

Shano

Sep 20, 2011, 1:18:26 AM9/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
nice information g

On 9/19/11, Marina Khan <damse...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> *(SWIFT) > this term mostly used in **remittance department ** *
> ***
> *
> ***it means *
> *
> *
> *Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication*
> *
> *
> *The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication

> ("SWIFT") operates
> a worldwide financial messaging networkwhich exchanges messages
> between banks and other financial institutions.

> *

> On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 3:52 AM, Marina Khan
> <damse...@googlemail.com>wrote:
>

>> *

>> *
>>
>> --
>> *
>>

>> Marina Khan *
>> *www.vuzs.net *
>>

> --
> *
>

> Marina Khan *
> *www.vuzs.net *
>
> --
> --
> Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and
> study material.
> --
> Groups "vuZs" group.
> --
> To post a new message on this group, send email to vu...@googlegroups.com
> --
> Message Posting Rules:
> http://vuzs.net/faq/4795-vuzs-google-groups-basic-rules-for-posting-messages.html
> --
> To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email
> address to
> vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
> or visit
> http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
> ---
> For more information Contact vuZs Manager at in...@vuzs.net

mc090403910 Zulqarnain Haider

Sep 20, 2011, 2:09:17 AM9/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
thank you very much..Marina khan

mc090402757 Saima Usman

Sep 20, 2011, 1:23:41 AM9/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

Respected
        I have to do again this smester in order to improve my cgpa,I have already do my internship at SBL and i have submit my all document e.g recommendation letter and evaluation form which i have clearly passed but my report unfortunately  not passed out,Now Please guide me that  will i have to do my internship again and all procedure.Please guide me.
              .

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Sweet Friend

Feb 15, 2012, 2:40:32 AM2/15/12
to vu...@googlegroups.com
hru?
hi,
really you are helping students by giving this knowledge of abbreviations.
i did my internship in askari bank,
will you plz tell me about business volume of askari bank of the year 2011.?