my cgpa is low

me me

Sep 20, 2011, 7:00:40 AM9/20/11
to vuzs
i passed my viva bt the problm is that my current cgpa is 2.18, its not enough to get the degree,i want to inquire how many subjects r required to get the desire cgpa. as the degree will issue on 2.3 cgpa. guied me plz

mc090401942 Arif Ullah

Sep 20, 2011, 8:17:17 AM9/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
2 or 3 subject

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 4:00 PM, me me <me.yo...@gmail.com> wrote:
i passed my viva bt the problm is that my current cgpa is 2.18, its not enough to get the degree,i want to inquire how many subjects r required to get the desire cgpa. as the degree will issue on 2.3 cgpa. guied me plz

Please visit www.vuzs.net For Current & Old Papers, Quizzes, Assignments and study material.
To join this group Send blank email from your virtual university email address to
vuZs+su...@googlegroups.com
or visit
http://groups.google.com/group/vuZs/subscribe
---
For more information Contact vuZs Manager at in...@vuzs.net

mc090402708 Muhammad Sohail Mahmood

Sep 20, 2011, 9:44:49 AM9/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
do get confused to improve ur cgp u need to improve ...0.12 per subject and over all and if u chose 2 subjects u have to get at least 3.10 in each subject ..so my suggestion u must chose 3 subjects beacuse u clear ur internship and dnt have any tension ..so chose 3 subjects

zohaib zafar

Sep 20, 2011, 9:33:30 AM9/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Yes please you can select 4 or 5 subjects to improve your cgp and hope you will get the 2.3 cgp. if you need any kind of help in improving you can contct me

--
Zohaib Hassan
03336028712

Message has been deleted

mc100204030 Shoaib Rehman

Sep 20, 2011, 3:22:05 PM9/20/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
you chose atleast 4 to  5 subject in ......in which your marks is not low...specially round about 40 to 45....so that you improve your overall cgp......this is shoaib rehman....from mba 4th semester....shoaibrehman460@gmail.com

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 7:55 AM, maham <mc090...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
salam
plz u also suggest me that how many subject i will take to improve my cgp.my cgp is 2.02 which is so low.plz tell me

me me

Sep 21, 2011, 6:16:06 AM9/21/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
thx to all for guide me

faiza shoukat

Sep 21, 2011, 8:31:06 AM9/21/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
viva ke liya kiya khud mail karni parti hai ke inki ati hai mera bhi cgp 2.17 hai but koi email nahi ayi mjya viva ki aur mein isko improve karna lagi hun but account books mein fee abhi show kyun nahi ho rahi

maham

Sep 21, 2011, 9:47:46 AM9/21/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
thnks dear ok main 5 subject akh lati hun.thnks a lot

mc090403918 Sehrish Javed

Sep 21, 2011, 1:33:48 PM9/21/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
plz friends suggest me my cgp is 2.25 and i want to improve only 2
subjects 2 subjects whould be quite enough or not for getting 2.30
cgp.plz suggest me

me me

Sep 22, 2011, 7:16:46 AM9/22/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
nae faiza ap call nae karo ge...ap k vu mail id pay mail ay ge about viva....ap ke report accept ho gae the?

faiza shoukat

Sep 22, 2011, 1:36:05 PM9/22/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com

meri internship pass hogi hai im clear in internship and aur presenation slides bhi jam karvai hai

mc080405527 Amna Alamgir

Sep 22, 2011, 10:06:31 AM9/22/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
my cgpa is 2.26. i have select 3 subject, so 2 is not enough to improve

mc100204030 Shoaib Rehman

Sep 26, 2011, 2:58:07 PM9/26/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
sehrish javed......2 subject is not a bad... idea...but 3 subject is
safe option.....so select 3 subject ......so koi tension na hoa p ko
next.....

On 9/22/11, mc080405527 Amna Alamgir <mc080...@vu.edu.pk> wrote:
> my cgpa is 2.26. i have select 3 subject, so 2 is not enough to improve

mc100204030 Shoaib Rehman

Sep 26, 2011, 3:00:22 PM9/26/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
maham ap 5 subject rakh lo....ager kese subject main marks kam be
agaye to bake compensate kar dye ge....so must choice 5 subject....
M.B.A 4th semester

shoaibr...@gmail.com

Shah Nawaz Sham

Sep 27, 2011, 1:02:13 AM9/27/11
to vu...@googlegroups.com
Mera cgpa 2.73 ha at the end of 3rd smstr.. Kya mra cgpa 3.00+ ho skta
ha 4th smstr k end mein? 7 subjects will be in my last smstr? Kitny %
marks lena hun gy mjy sirf last smstr me k cgpa 3.00 bn jaye..

--
MBA (HRM) 4th Smstr
0307-7400677

zohaib zafar