Ping: Michael Christ ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2009, 11:52:44 PM7/27/09
Michael Christ wrote:

> Sounds all a bit humanly, can't see the focus centred on Him, the Lord Jesus
> Christ, and that is what it is all about...all about Him.

Are you able to recognize the Messiah even at night in the dark?

Those of us who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) can
recognize Him right now.

We keep our lamps filled with oil when we make disciples of others
(Matthew 28:18-20):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0f304d0652438020?

May you not be left behind.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Michael Christ

Jul 28, 2009, 4:43:17 AM7/28/09

Andrew wrote:
> Are you able to recognize the Messiah even at night in the dark?

A son can recognise the Lord with a blindfold, at night, in the deepest
darkest hole in a din, Andrew.

Andrew wrote:
> Those of us who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) can
> recognize Him right now.

Praise God. Then they can surrender their lives post haste and become sons,
and not vessels that need disciplining.

Andrew wrote:
> We keep our lamps filled with oil when we make disciples of others
> (Matthew 28:18-20):

Well it is the Lord the fills and who makes a disciple Andrew.

A disciple will put self first, just let the cock crow thrice, a son puts
his Father first morning, noon and night.

A disciple must surrender his life and receive the holy ghost and become a
son before the Lord will ever 'send' him.

There is no hypocrisy in the Lord. In Him is no darkness at all.

Andrew wrote:
> May you not be left behind.

A son is already there seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

Thank you for your question Andrew.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2009, 5:28:33 AM7/28/09
Michael Christ wrote:
> > Michael Christ wrote:
>
> >> Sounds all a bit humanly, can't see the focus centred on Him, the Lord
> >> Jesus Christ, and that is what it is all about...all about Him.

> > Are you able to recognize the Messiah even at night in the dark?
>
> A son can recognise the Lord with a blindfold, at night, in the deepest
> darkest hole in a din, Andrew.

So too can this physician who is Jesus' disciple :-)

Now, again, are you, Mike, able to recognize the Messiah even at night
in the dark?

> > Those of us who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) can
> > recognize Him right now.
>
> Praise God. Then they can surrender their lives post haste and become sons,
> and not vessels that need disciplining.

We, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) have surrendered
our lives to become His disciples and are not rebuked when we are
mindful of WDJW. Instead, the LORD gives us the positive feedback of
His wonderful smile to guide us to continue doing what He wants :-)

> > We keep our lamps filled with oil when we make disciples of others
> > (Matthew 28:18-20):
>
> Well it is the Lord the fills and who makes a disciple Andrew.

"... make disciples of all nations ... " -- LORD Jesus Christ to His
disciples as He ascended to Heaven.

By being mindful of WDJW, our lamps are filled by the positive
feedback of His wonderful smile for us as we continue to do what He
wants :-)

> A disciple will put self first, just let the cock crow thrice, a son puts
> his Father first morning, noon and night.

The Son of GOD has never failed and will never fail the Father. All
others fall short of the glory of GOD the Son.

We, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), becomes sons and
daughters of GOD when we reach heaven without betraying GOD as did
Judas Iscariot.

> A disciple must surrender his life and receive the holy ghost and become a
> son before the Lord will ever 'send' him.

Incorrect.

It is written that Jesus sent forth His disciples after breathing the
Holy Spirit onto them without any indication that they had become sons
of GOD at the time. Indeed, one would later betray Him and is not in
Heaven as one of GOD's sons.

> There is no hypocrisy in the Lord. In Him is no darkness at all.

There remains dross though much less in those of us who have become
Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile).

> > May you not be left behind.
>
> A son is already there seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

That would be why those who remain in this world have not yet finished
the race to determine whether their place in heaven is as either a son
or daughter of GOD.

> Thank you for your question Andrew.

Thank GOD for His guiding this disciple of Jesus to write what he has
written to you.

May GOD guide you to knowing **and** understanding the answer to the
question He guided this disciple to ask you so that you would not be
left behind.

Love in the truth,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

A gentile disciple of Jesus Christ

able to recognize the Messiah

even at night in the dark ...

... and author of the acronym WDJW:

monkfish

Jul 28, 2009, 9:22:39 AM7/28/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Michael Christ wrote:
>
>> A disciple will put self first, just let the cock crow thrice, a son puts
>> his Father first morning, noon and night.
>
> The Son of GOD has never failed and will never fail the Father. All
> others fall short of the glory of GOD the Son.
>
> We, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), becomes sons and
> daughters of GOD when we reach heaven without betraying GOD as did
> Judas Iscariot.
>
>> A disciple must surrender his life and receive the holy ghost and become
>> a son before the Lord will ever 'send' him.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> It is written that Jesus sent forth His disciples after breathing the
> Holy Spirit onto them without any indication that they had become sons
> of GOD at the time. Indeed, one would later betray Him and is not in
> Heaven as one of GOD's sons.

Does this mean you know you have not been finally judged yet?

>> There is no hypocrisy in the Lord. In Him is no darkness at all.
>
> There remains dross though much less in those of us who have become
> Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile).

>> > May you not be left behind.
>>
>> A son is already there seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
>
> That would be why those who remain in this world have not yet finished
> the race to determine whether their place in heaven is as either a son
> or daughter of GOD.

Good to see that you know you don't know yet!
Faith is not knowledge.
But that does not mean we cannot be certain in faith.

Luke 6:37-38 (New International Version)
[quote]
37"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will
not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38Give, and it will be
given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running
over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will
be measured to you."
[/quote]

Have you forgiven your enemies yet?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2009, 11:13:11 AM7/28/09
monkfish wrote:
>> Michael Christ wrote:
>>
>>> A disciple will put self first, just let the cock crow thrice, a son puts
>>> his Father first morning, noon and night.
>>
>> The Son of GOD has never failed and will never fail the Father. All
>> others fall short of the glory of GOD the Son.
>>
>> We, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), becomes sons and
>> daughters of GOD when we reach heaven without betraying GOD as did
>> Judas Iscariot.
>>
>>> A disciple must surrender his life and receive the holy ghost and become
>>> a son before the Lord will ever 'send' him.
>>
>> Incorrect.
>>
>> It is written that Jesus sent forth His disciples after breathing the
>> Holy Spirit onto them without any indication that they had become sons
>> of GOD at the time. Indeed, one would later betray Him and is not in
>> Heaven as one of GOD's sons.
>

>Does this mean you know you have not been finally judged yet?

For those of us who are born again of water and Spirit (either Jew or
gentile) there is GOD's forgiveness instead of being judged by GOD on
the Lamb's day of Judgment:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

Would suggest you and others read the following in hopes of promoting
understanding:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/JesusChrist

We recognize true born again Christians as those who want to say
"Jesus is LORD" at every GOD-given opportunity:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Darren

The above sign (miracle) is the work of the Holy Spirit and clearly
does not involve this disciple of Jesus Christ judging anyone (Matthew
7:1).

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying
post-haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2d91eed97ca3ad73?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of the acronym WDJW:

monkfish

Jul 28, 2009, 11:55:14 AM7/28/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

>>> The Son of GOD has never failed and will never fail the Father. All
>>> others fall short of the glory of GOD the Son.
>>>
>>> We, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), becomes sons and
>>> daughters of GOD when we reach heaven without betraying GOD as did
>>> Judas Iscariot.

>>> Incorrect.
>>>
>>> It is written that Jesus sent forth His disciples after breathing the
>>> Holy Spirit onto them without any indication that they had become sons
>>> of GOD at the time. Indeed, one would later betray Him and is not in
>>> Heaven as one of GOD's sons.
>>

>>Does this mean you know you have not been finally judged yet?
>
> For those of us who are born again of water and Spirit (either Jew or
> gentile) there is GOD's forgiveness instead of being judged by GOD on
> the Lamb's day of Judgment:

You are already forgiven
but you will be judged when Jesus comes back.
Repent and sin no more.

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2009, 12:20:22 PM7/28/09

... and continue to be forgiven.

"It is done." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen.

> but you will be judged when Jesus comes back.

Not according to what is written in the Bible concerning those of us
who have our names written in the Lamb's book of life.

Suggested viewing in hopes of promoting greater understanding:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

monkfish

Jul 28, 2009, 2:53:40 PM7/28/09

You are supposed to have faith, not knowledge.
Are you trying to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge, again?
Repent and read a decent theology textbook.

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2009, 3:19:27 PM7/28/09

Jesus' students (disciples) are given knowledge as they learn through
their Teacher (Jesus in the Spirit), Who is with them until the end of
the world (Matthew 28:18-20).

Being born again thereby having faith (trust) in Jesus is required to
join His class as one of His disciples (students). Afterwards, much
knowledge is gained especially when His students(disciples) ask
questions of those around them.

"Ask and you shall receive." -- LORD Jesus Christ to His disciples.

Amen.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying

post-haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2d91eed97ca3ad73?

There is true joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, Monkfish, so that you would be born again
of "water and Spirit" (John 3:5 referring to Ezekiel 11:19-20 and
36:26) and come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of the WDJW acronym:

monkfish

Jul 28, 2009, 3:26:52 PM7/28/09

Still trying to become God?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2009, 6:08:30 PM7/28/09

This gentile disciple of LORD Jesus Christ has no need to become GOD
because GOD has already provided for all his needs :-)

> Have you forgiven your enemies yet?

Would not be able to pray for you if GOD had not given this physician
that new forgiving heart of a born again Christian.

Now you know why you have not been able to forgive your enemies much
less love them.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2d91eed97ca3ad73?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and

Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of the acronym WDJW:

Michael Christ

Jul 28, 2009, 7:39:39 PM7/28/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Michael Christ wrote:

>> > Are you able to recognize the Messiah even at night in the dark?
>>
>> A son can recognise the Lord with a blindfold, at night, in the deepest
>> darkest hole in a din, Andrew.
>
> So too can this physician who is Jesus' disciple :-)
>
> Now, again, are you, Mike, able to recognize the Messiah even at night
> in the dark?

Yes.

>> > Those of us who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) can
>> > recognize Him right now.
>>
>> Praise God. Then they can surrender their lives post haste and become
>> sons,
>> and not vessels that need disciplining.

> We, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) have surrendered
> our lives to become His disciples and are not rebuked when we are
> mindful of WDJW. Instead, the LORD gives us the positive feedback of
> His wonderful smile to guide us to continue doing what He wants :-)

Why do you still need disciplining?

>> > We keep our lamps filled with oil when we make disciples of others
>> > (Matthew 28:18-20):
>>
>> Well it is the Lord the fills and who makes a disciple Andrew.
>
> "... make disciples of all nations ... " -- LORD Jesus Christ to His
> disciples as He ascended to Heaven.

They had not yet become sons, received the holy ghost.

When did the Lord tell you that you were His disciple Andrew, or did you
just read it and self-impute??

> By being mindful of WDJW, our lamps are filled by the positive
> feedback of His wonderful smile for us as we continue to do what He
> wants :-)
>
>> A disciple will put self first, just let the cock crow thrice, a son puts
>> his Father first morning, noon and night.
>
> The Son of GOD has never failed and will never fail the Father. All
> others fall short of the glory of GOD the Son.
>
> We, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), becomes sons and
> daughters of GOD when we reach heaven without betraying GOD as did
> Judas Iscariot.

"When we reach heaven"...it doesn't say that in your Bible Andrew.

>> A disciple must surrender his life and receive the holy ghost and become
>> son before the Lord will ever 'send' him.
>
> Incorrect.

It is correct. In Him is no hypocrisy.

> It is written that Jesus sent forth His disciples after breathing the
> Holy Spirit onto them without any indication that they had become sons
> of GOD at the time. Indeed, one would later betray Him and is not in
> Heaven as one of GOD's sons.

They waited 40 days for the Holy Ghost. Peter, as I have already discussed
with you, had to lay down his life. He did not just decide he was good
enough to go when he thought so.

>> There is no hypocrisy in the Lord. In Him is no darkness at all.
>
> There remains dross though much less in those of us who have become
> Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile).

>> > May you not be left behind.
>>
>> A son is already there seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
>
> That would be why those who remain in this world have not yet finished
> the race to determine whether their place in heaven is as either a son
> or daughter of GOD.

So Paul earned the right to be a son? :-). And you, you are earning the
right to be a son?

Eph 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he
loved us, Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us
together with Christ, by (grace ye are saved;)
Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in
heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

By grace. The race is the path set before you to fulfill God's purpose, not
to determine whether or not you are a son. God does not send prophets, or
disciples, or apostles anymore, He sends His sons.

Rom 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the
manifestation of the sons of God.

Sons not disciples.

His disciples became apostles/sons/family, not part time needing discipline
disciples.

In Him is no darkness at all.

>> Thank you for your question Andrew.
>
> Thank GOD for His guiding this disciple of Jesus to write what he has
> written to you.
>
> May GOD guide you to knowing **and** understanding the answer to the
> question He guided this disciple to ask you so that you would not be
> left behind.

May you become a real disciple by laying down your life, through His will,
as befitting an true son, but you are seeking to have a comfortable fleshly
'discipleship' ranking.

They lost their lives (offered up all) because of His worthiness, you are
offering something less.

Michael Christ

Thommadura

Jul 28, 2009, 8:39:06 PM7/28/09

Since there is NO single universal religious belief - even in
christianity - Andrew makes up his own religion - and therefore can
decide what he wants it to be

YOU have made up your own religion - and have admitted that YOU decide
what to believe - and what not to believe.

THe only common thread is that ALL are human created - since none have
a proven god from which to get actual provable definitions of the terms.

monkfish

Jul 28, 2009, 9:01:27 PM7/28/09

Have you forgiven the cop who beat you up?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2009, 9:15:23 PM7/28/09
Michael Christ wrote:

> >> A son can recognise the Lord with a blindfold, at night, in the deepest
> >> darkest hole in a din, Andrew.
> >
> > So too can this physician who is Jesus' disciple :-)
> >
> > Now, again, are you, Mike, able to recognize the Messiah even at night
> > in the dark?
>
> Yes.

Ok, there are eleven men in a night-time camp with the Messiah making
twelve men total and you are to walk up to Christ Jesus and hug Him
without saying a word to anyone.

How would you identify Him from among the eleven in order to go to Him
directly to hug Him in the dark?

> >> Praise God. Then they can surrender their lives post haste and become
> >> sons,
> >> and not vessels that need disciplining.
>
> > We, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) have surrendered
> > our lives to become His disciples and are not rebuked when we are
> > mindful of WDJW. Instead, the LORD gives us the positive feedback of
> > His wonderful smile to guide us to continue doing what He wants :-)
>
> Why do you still need disciplining?

Jesus Christ does not discipline His disciples.

If you had ever been one of His disciples, you would have known this.

> >> Well it is the Lord the fills and who makes a disciple Andrew.
> >
> > "... make disciples of all nations ... " -- LORD Jesus Christ to His
> > disciples as He ascended to Heaven.
>
> They had not yet become sons, received the holy ghost.

If receiving the Holy Ghost were the definition of being a son of GOD,
this gentile disciple of Jesus Christ would already be a son of GOD.
However, this gentile disciple of Jesus Christ has not finished the
good work that GOD has prepared in advance fo him to do so that he
remains here in this world with his possibly becoming a son of GOD
conditional on completing His good work.

> When did the Lord tell you that you were His disciple Andrew, or did you
> just read it and self-impute??

When this physician learned from the Holy Spirit how to identify the
Messiah, he was also given the understanding that this meant he has
become a gentile disciple of LORD Jesus Christ.

And, as a gentile disciple of Christ Jesus, this physician is
commanded (i.e. per WDJW) by the LORD to make disciples of others
irrespective of nationality (Matthew 28:18-20).

Again, do you, Mike, want to become a disciple of LORD Jesus Christ?

> > By being mindful of WDJW, our lamps are filled by the positive
> > feedback of His wonderful smile for us as we continue to do what He
> > wants :-)
> >
> >> A disciple will put self first, just let the cock crow thrice, a son puts
> >> his Father first morning, noon and night.
> >
> > The Son of GOD has never failed and will never fail the Father. All
> > others fall short of the glory of GOD the Son.
> >
> > We, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), becomes sons and
> > daughters of GOD when we reach heaven without betraying GOD as did
> > Judas Iscariot.
>
> "When we reach heaven"...it doesn't say that in your Bible Andrew.

It is written in the Bible that it would have been better for disciple
Judas Iscariot if he had not ever been born. It is also written in
the Bible that Jesus' disciples competed with each other for a place
by Jesus' side in heaven. Those by the side of the Son of GOD in
Heaven are the adopted sons (and daughters) of GOD.

> >> A disciple must surrender his life and receive the holy ghost and become
> >> a son before the Lord will ever 'send' him.
> >
> > Incorrect.
>
> It is correct. In Him is no hypocrisy.

The reason this disciple corrected you is because what you wrote was
not Biblical (see below).

> > It is written that Jesus sent forth His disciples after breathing the
> > Holy Spirit onto them without any indication that they had become sons
> > of GOD at the time. Indeed, one would later betray Him and is not in
> > Heaven as one of GOD's sons.
>
> They waited 40 days for the Holy Ghost.

That was later and your Biblical citation of this later event was
actually a wait of only a few days (not 40 days) after Jesus'
ascension:

"Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift My Father promised,
which you have heard Me speak about. For John baptized with water, but
in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit." -- the risen
Christ Jesus on the day of His ascension (Acts 1:4-5)

What the Holy Spirit guided this physician to write about earlier is
given by the following:

"When Jesus had called the Twelve together, He gave them power and
authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases, and He sent
them out to preach the kingdom of GOD and to heal the sick. HE told
them: 'Take nothing for the journey—no staff, no bag, no bread, no
money, no extra tunic. Whatever house you enter, stay there until you
leave that town. If people do not welcome you, shake the dust off your
feet when you leave their town, as a testimony against them.' So they
set out and went from village to village, preaching the gospel and
healing people everywhere." (Luke 9:1-6)

> Peter, as I have already discussed
> with you, had to lay down his life. He did not just decide he was good
> enough to go when he thought so.

Only those in Heaven now know Peter's place there.

> >> There is no hypocrisy in the Lord. In Him is no darkness at all.
> >
> > There remains dross though much less in those of us who have become
> > Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile).

> >> A son is already there seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
> >
> > That would be why those who remain in this world have not yet finished
> > the race to determine whether their place in heaven is as either a son
> > or daughter of GOD.
>
> So Paul earned the right to be a son? :-).

This disciple of Jesus remains focused on running his race without be
distracted by how others have finished theirs.

> And you, you are earning the right to be a son?

That would be up to GOD the Father to decide.

> Eph 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he
> loved us, Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us
> together with Christ, by (grace ye are saved;)
> Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in
> heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
>
> By grace. The race is the path set before you to fulfill God's purpose, not
> to determine whether or not you are a son. God does not send prophets, or
> disciples, or apostles anymore, He sends His sons.

Incorrect.

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore
go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the Name of
the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to
obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always,
to the very end of the age." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:18-20)

Amen.

> Rom 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the
> manifestation of the sons of God.
>
> Sons not disciples.

Waiting means future revelation (see above) and not present knowledge.

> His disciples became apostles/sons/family, not part time needing discipline
> disciples.

It seems your aversion to being a disciple is the discipline.

Is it not written that self-control is a fruit of the Holy Spirit?

> In Him is no darkness at all.

Did not write that there is any dross in Him. There is dross in us
however.

> >> Thank you for your question Andrew.
> >
> > Thank GOD for His guiding this disciple of Jesus to write what he has
> > written to you.
> >
> > May GOD guide you to knowing **and** understanding the answer to the
> > question He guided this disciple to ask you so that you would not be
> > left behind.
>
> May you become a real disciple by laying down your life, through His will,
> as befitting an true son, but you are seeking to have a comfortable fleshly
> 'discipleship' ranking.

Being mindful of WDJW does mean that we, who are disciples (either Jew
or gentile) have laid down out lives because we are now living out our
lives not as we want but as He wants.

> They lost their lives (offered up all) because of His worthiness, you are
> offering something less.

Matthew 7:1 comes to mind here.

You will remain in my prayers, Mike, not for GOD to save your soul but
for Him to strengthen your mind so that you can control your deceitful
heart (Jeremiah 17:9).

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2009, 9:18:50 PM7/28/09

This gentile disciple of Jesus, in the Holy Spirit, looked down at the
melee and said:

"Dear heavenly Father, forgive them for they know not what they are
doing."

monkfish

Jul 28, 2009, 9:23:17 PM7/28/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Michael Christ wrote:
>>
>> Why do you still need disciplining?
>
> Jesus Christ does not discipline His disciples.
> If you had ever been one of His disciples, you would have known this.

Mark 8:31-34 (New International Version)
[quote]
31He then began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things
and be rejected by the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and
that he must be killed and after three days rise again. 32He spoke plainly
about this, and Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him.
33But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. "Get
behind me, Satan!" he said. "You do not have in mind the things of God, but
the things of men."
34Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: "If
anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and
follow me.
[/quote]

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jul 28, 2009, 9:31:14 PM7/28/09

Was it too painful to take it while within your own body?
Anyhow, good to know that you do want to forgive "them".
Has your prayer been answered?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2009, 9:34:53 PM7/28/09
monkfish wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:

Self-disciple is not the same as Jesus disciplining His disciples.

Truth is simple :-)

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2d91eed97ca3ad73?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of the acronym WDJW:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2009, 9:52:32 PM7/28/09

"... with GOD all things are possible." -- Jesus Christ (Matthew
19:26)

> Anyhow, good to know that you do want to forgive "them".

GOD is good.

It remains this physician's choice to continue to be mindful of WDJW
thereby thinking and doing what GOD wants.

> Has your prayer been answered?

All the prayers of this gentile disciple of Jesus Christ have been and
continue to be answered by GOD's smiles :-)

monkfish

Jul 28, 2009, 10:11:20 PM7/28/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:

>> > Jesus Christ does not discipline His disciples.
>> > If you had ever been one of His disciples, you would have known this.
>>

>> Mark 8:31-34 (New International Version)
>> [quote]
>> 31He then began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many
>> things
>> and be rejected by the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and
>> that he must be killed and after three days rise again. 32He spoke
>> plainly about this, and Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him.
>> 33But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter.
>> "Get
>> behind me, Satan!" he said. "You do not have in mind the things of God,
>> but the things of men."
>> 34Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: "If
>> anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross
>> and follow me.
>> [/quote]
>
> Self-disciple is not the same as Jesus disciplining His disciples.
> Truth is simple :-)

"Get behind me, Satan!"

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2009, 11:07:48 PM7/28/09
monkfish wrote:

> > monkfish wrote:

> >> Mark 8:31-34 (New International Version)
> >> [quote]
> >> 31He then began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many
> >> things
> >> and be rejected by the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and
> >> that he must be killed and after three days rise again. 32He spoke
> >> plainly about this, and Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him.
> >> 33But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter.
> >> "Get
> >> behind me, Satan!" he said. "You do not have in mind the things of God,
> >> but the things of men."
> >> 34Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: "If
> >> anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross
> >> and follow me.
> >> [/quote]
> >
> > Self-discipline is not the same as Jesus disciplining His disciples.

> > Truth is simple :-)
>
> "Get behind me, Satan!"

Neither is rebuke the same as disciplining.

monkfish

Jul 28, 2009, 11:17:28 PM7/28/09

Do you really make things up as you go along,
just as you have been accused of?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2009, 11:31:33 PM7/28/09

Your errors are not fictional.

Michael Christ

Jul 29, 2009, 1:06:31 AM7/29/09
Gal 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the
adoption of sons.
Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son
into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Php 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without
rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine
as lights in the world;

1Jn 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that
we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not,
because it knew him not.

1Jn 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what
we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him;
for we shall see him as he is.

Gal 4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant [a disciple, an adherent to
rules], but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Rom 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the
manifestation of the sons of God.

Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of
God.

So, I say that you lack understanding, the understanding that that was
offered to you. Yet, you refused. Therefore you are stuck in your partial
surrender to the Lord, part losing of your life, not yet crucified in the
flesh, and therefore not yet made a son of God, and not yet thoroughly
prepared unto all good works. (2 Tim 3:17).

And so you take up your position unrighteously and declare His Name in
hypocrisy. Yet I did as you ordered me and declared "Jesus is Lord" to you
in person and you likewise.

Now, what was that worth?? Eh?? Wake up!

Like I said...

"It is easy for any religious person to say 'Jesus is Lord', it is a huge
difference to actually declare it with your whole life which is the real
declaration that Jesus is Lord.

A disciple cannot declare with their whole life that 'Jesus is Lord' because
they are still being disciplined to be the son that can."

...and does.

It is no good quoting Bible verses when you are only a part-timer, no matter
how complementary or good-intentioned they might appear in your religious
idealism.

Chanting 'Jesus is Lord' online won't do you any good either, Andrew, its
with your whole life that those words become reality...and nothing less.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2009, 5:11:05 AM7/29/09

Yes, Paul was disappointed in those whom he was called to teach. He
did not realize that they needed to become disciples (students) of
Jesus first (i.e. not students of Paul) before they could start
becoming like sons of GOD.

> And so you take up your position unrighteously and declare His Name in
> hypocrisy.

The position this disciple of Jesus takes is at His side (WDJW) which
remains the right side (John 21:6) where there is no hypocrisy.

> Yet I did as you ordered me and declared "Jesus is Lord" to you
> in person and you likewise.

Your being asked was not an order (command).

There have been many who understand this better than you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0f304d0652438020?

> Now, what was that worth?? Eh?? Wake up!

If this physician were not awake, he would not have noted that you
evaded the question asked of you.

"Ok, there are eleven men in a night-time camp with the Messiah
making
twelve men total and you are to walk up to Christ Jesus and hug Him
without saying a word to anyone.

How would you identify Him from among the eleven in order to go to
Him

directly to hug Him in the dark?" -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4e05ce3980344516?

> Like I said...
>
> "It is easy for any religious person to say 'Jesus is Lord', it is a huge
> difference to actually declare it with your whole life which is the real
> declaration that Jesus is Lord.

What you wrote is not correct because this disciple of LORD Jesus
Christ personally knows many religious persons who cannot say "Jesus
is LORD."

There is our Monkfish who would be a prominent example also known to
you.

> A disciple cannot declare with their whole life that 'Jesus is Lord' because
> they are still being disciplined to be the son that can."

You continue to ignore Matthew 28:18-20.

> ...and does.
>
> It is no good quoting Bible verses when you are only a part-timer, no matter
> how complementary or good-intentioned they might appear in your religious
> idealism.

Agree.

Only Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) are not part-timers in
this world:

http://JiL4ever.net

Only Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) are becoming like sons
(and daughters) of GOD as they learn and do what GOD wants:

http://WDJW.net

> Chanting 'Jesus is Lord' online won't do you any good either, Andrew, its
> with your whole life that those words become reality...and nothing less.

There is no chanting in this text-based medium known as Usenet.

If you were truly a son of GOD, you would not be misguided by the
spirit of error (self) as you have been and you would not have avoided
the question asked of you earlier (See above and below):

"Ok, there are eleven men in a night-time camp with the Messiah
making
twelve men total and you are to walk up to Christ Jesus and hug Him
without saying a word to anyone.

How would you identify Him from among the eleven in order to go to
Him

directly to hug Him in the dark?" -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4e05ce3980344516?

May you not be left behind, Mike.

Michael Christ

Jul 29, 2009, 5:49:33 AM7/29/09
Andrew wrote:
(snip all the other religious self ordained preferences, leaving just this)

> "Ok, there are eleven men in a night-time camp with the Messiah
> making
> twelve men total and you are to walk up to Christ Jesus and hug Him
> without saying a word to anyone.
>
> How would you identify Him from among the eleven in order to go to
> Him
> directly to hug Him in the dark?" -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit leds me in all things.

If you were truly a disciple you would speak and respond differently.

No-one is answerable to you.

You prefer to ignore what I say. Okay, I am free of the burden.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2009, 6:25:59 AM7/29/09
Michael Christ wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/abaf7304d183577b?

> (snip all the other religious self ordained preferences, leaving just this)

It remains this disciple of Jesus' personal choice to not be
religious:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce5f55696a2332e3?

> > "Ok, there are eleven men in a night-time camp with the Messiah
> > making twelve men total and you are to walk up to Christ Jesus and hug Him
> > without saying a word to anyone.
> >
> > How would you identify Him from among the eleven in order to go to
> > Him directly to hug Him in the dark?" -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit
>
> The Holy Spirit leds me in all things.

If that were true, He would lead you to provide the correct written
answer especially since this disciple of Jesus had been led by Him to
give you the correct answer over the phone when we last talked.

Since then, you have not called despite being encouraged to do so.

Those truly led by the Holy Spirit are bold in Him.

> If you were truly a disciple you would speak and respond differently.
>
> No-one is answerable to you.

Incorrect.

My 7-yr old daughter is answerable to her dad.

> You prefer to ignore what I say.

Incorrect.

This gentile disciple of Jesus has not ignored either what you have
said on the phone or what you have written here.

> Okay, I am free of the burden.

If you were a disciple of Jesus much less a son of GOD, doing His good
work would not be burdensome (Matthew 11:30).

It remains my prayerful hope that you not be left behind, Mike.

Thommadura

Jul 29, 2009, 7:07:41 AM7/29/09

Indeed - Michael - chanting bible passages proves nothing as well -
unless those words can be proven to be reality - and nothing less - and
SINCE you cannot - chanting those things will do you NO good.

Andrew has obviously made up his own religion - and has decided what to
include in it - and what not to.

That is something YOU have also done.

And the only thing that establishes - is that your belief are human
created - and not real.

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 29, 2009, 7:22:07 AM7/29/09

???

You make up much of your theology in your little buddha head
sightwalker, hence it's your errors that *are* fictional!
Jimmy Alpha

Thommadura

Jul 29, 2009, 7:41:51 AM7/29/09

If I told anyone that I know what a god wants - without any proof
whatsoever- and that proof is not needed and you cannot even question my
statements - the theists in this group would laugh themselves sick

However - then that is what they say to me!

ThomM

Jul 29, 2009, 8:11:55 AM7/29/09

Nonsense - Michael

You can SAY anything - as can any human

However

IF I posted to this group that

1 - I know what god actually is
2 - And I know exactly what a god wants everyone to do

without ANY proof whatsoever

and then also said

1 - That no proof is necessary because I am telling the truth and YOU
have to agree with me
2- You do not even have the right to question what MY god says -
through me of course
3 - Therefore your ONLY optin is to live your life exactly as I say -
YOU do not have any free will in the matter at all.

YOU would laugh yourself sick

And that is what YOU are saying to me and the rest of the group -
without ONE iota of proof at all.

And then YOU complain when we LAUGH!!!!!!!!

IF there is a Holy Spirit that leads us - he would do so IN PERSON -
not through a bunch of deluded theists like you - and andrew - and
monkfish - and Jesse Jackson - and Jim and Tammy Baker - ANd Jim Jones
- and Al Sharpton - and Kenneth Copeland - and all the other obvious
FRAUDS.

IF a god really wanted to be believed - he would provide the proof
himself.

Apparently - that is one of the things that all of the almighty gods
are unable to do - since they are human creations - and there is
nothing you can prove a god says - since no gods are even proven to
exist .

monkfish

Jul 29, 2009, 9:39:36 AM7/29/09

Still talking as if Christianity is about right and wrong?
Do you have any idea what Jesus Christ is all about?

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jul 29, 2009, 9:59:50 AM7/29/09
Michael Christ wrote:

He seems to have the spirit of the Accuser
and don't even realize it.
Let us pray we are not that way as well.

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jul 29, 2009, 10:03:04 AM7/29/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Well done!
You do realize that you said all that
in the spirit of the Accuser, don't you?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2009, 11:11:46 AM7/29/09

Without the LORD, your words are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

>You do realize that you said all that
>in the spirit of the Accuser, don't you?

Your asking that question simply shows yet again that there is no
truth in you.

This gentile disciple of Jesus has not levelled any accusation at
Mike. Moreover, the Holy Spirit is not the spirit of the Accuser but
rather He is the Spirit of truth. All those who are born again
including Mike know that what the Holy Spirit has been guiding this
physician to write has been true.

Otoh, we, who are true Christians (either Jew or gentile) born again
of water and Spirit, all recognize that there is no truth in you,
Monkfish:

"Avoid that Monkfish. He is a snake." -- Michael Christ during a
phone conversation with this physician.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e6521c2c36406ce?

There is true joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and

Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) and would come to trust the truth, Who is
Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of the WDJW acronym:

monkfish

Jul 29, 2009, 11:16:24 AM7/29/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Still in the spirit of the Accuser?
Can you publicly say "Dear Lord,
help me repent and sin no more"?

--
monkfish

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 29, 2009, 11:33:01 AM7/29/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> "Avoid that Monkfish. He is a snake." -- Michael Christ during a
> phone conversation with this physician.

This is why no one should call you for any reason, you are not trustworthy.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2009, 11:53:38 AM7/29/09

Sadly, Mike, though born again, continues to be guided by the spirit
of error (self).

"We should pray for Monkfish that GOD keeps him from blaspheming
against the Holy Spirit." -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, to Mike

monkfish

Jul 29, 2009, 12:03:45 PM7/29/09
Jimmy Alpha wrote:

He could have said it.
And he is still here.
He can correct the record if he wants.
He can also change his mind.

Are we allowed to call people snakes
just as Jesus did with Pharisees?
Are we as all-knowing as God?

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jul 29, 2009, 12:12:52 PM7/29/09

We all make mistakes.
You don't seem to know how to gently correct people
without making them self-conscious.

Would you like to be loving, joyful, peaceful,
patient, kind, good, faithful, gentle,
and self-controlled, at least once in a while?

--
monkfish

tr...@finder.com

Jul 29, 2009, 12:47:07 PM7/29/09
There are five subtypes of schizophrenia: Paranoid

The key feature of this subtype of schizophrenia is the combination of
false beliefs (delusions) and hearing voices (auditory hallucinations),
with more nearly normal emotions and cognitive functioning (cognitive
functions include reasoning, judgment, and memory). The delusions of
paranoid schizophrenics usually involve thoughts of being persecuted or
harmed by others or exaggerated opinions of their own importance, but
may also reflect feelings of jealousy or excessive religiosity. The
delusions are typically organized into a coherent framework. Paranoid
schizophrenics function at a higher level than other subtypes, but are
at risk for suicidal or violent behavior under the influence of their
delusions.

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 29, 2009, 2:47:47 PM7/29/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2009, 2:54:27 PM7/29/09

The spirit of error (self) is not the spirit of the accuser.

So your mistake is much greater than Mike's.

> You don't seem to know how to gently correct people
> without making them self-conscious.

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to placate.

>Would you like to be loving, joyful, peaceful,
>patient, kind, good, faithful, gentle,
>and self-controlled, at least once in a while?

Your asking that of a physician you don't know simply shows yet again

that there is no truth in you.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying

monkfish

Jul 29, 2009, 5:12:40 PM7/29/09

Is the truth too painful for you?
You are simply too ineffective and incompetent
to have the Holy Spirit in you.
Do you really think the Holy Spirit would be
as ineffective and incompetent as you are?

--
monkfish

Michael Christ

Jul 29, 2009, 6:15:33 PM7/29/09
Andrew wrote:
> My 7-yr old daughter is answerable to her dad.

She is answerable to God.

On your way, HeartDoc Andrew.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jul 29, 2009, 6:24:28 PM7/29/09

Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> This is why no one should call you for any reason, you are not
> trustworthy.

Hey I just read this.

You are right Jimmy. Very very disappointing Andrew!!

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jul 29, 2009, 6:30:55 PM7/29/09
Andrew Chung wrote:
>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

You are untrustworthy, Andrew, no matter how many times you say "Andrew, in
the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:" and say, "Jesus is Lord".

On your way, "HeartDoc Andrew". A true disciple who worships his master
does not put himself first!! Unless he has the wrong master.

Very very disappointing, Andrew.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jul 29, 2009, 6:42:48 PM7/29/09

Monkfish wrote:
> He could have said it.
> And he is still here.
> He can correct the record if he wants.
> He can also change his mind.
>
> Are we allowed to call people snakes
> just as Jesus did with Pharisees?
> Are we as all-knowing as God?

I did say that Monkfish. I have shown you in the past why your questions
are 'snakey' and you were quite happy to ignore it.

However...for what it is worth what I think anyway, I thought your response
to my querying your selective newsgroup posting showed (for what it is worth
what I say) you have a 'conscience'. Decidedly, an 'un-snakey' presence.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jul 29, 2009, 6:45:02 PM7/29/09

"ThomM" <tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Nonsense - Michael

However

without ANY proof whatsoever

and then also said

When I ask you a question ThomM you run away.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jul 29, 2009, 7:00:46 PM7/29/09

"Thommadura" <tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Thank you, Thommadura, but you have such a shallow view.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jul 29, 2009, 7:02:07 PM7/29/09

Monkfish wrote:
> He seems to have the spirit of the Accuser
> and don't even realize it.

Andrew has to learn that if he wants to be a disciple he has come to accept
that everything he does is wrong, everything.

Not an easy lesson.

Monkfish wrote:
> Let us pray we are not that way as well.

Well I am content in knowing my motives are pure.

Remember though, we are players on the field, the Lord controls the whole
football stadium, all that is within and out. :-).

Michael Christ

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 29, 2009, 7:15:24 PM7/29/09

If sightwalker was lead by the Holy Spirit we can be sure he *would not*
use your name or the name of anyone else to try hurting a third person.
It's easy to see Andrew B. used your conversation as a means of revenge.
In my opinion Andrew B. shouldn't be trusted with anything, we can see
he can't be trusted with even the littlest things.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2009, 7:59:58 PM7/29/09
Michael Christ wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ef704276e5821b33?

> > My 7-yr old daughter is answerable to her dad.
>
> She is answerable to God.

It is her dad and not GOD Who has been asking her questions that she
is hearing with her ears and understanding with her heart to answer
verbally with her mouth.

Similarly you may choose to answer the following question knowing that
whether you answer or not will be informative:

> > "Ok, there are eleven men in a night-time camp with the Messiah
> > making twelve men total and you are to walk up to Christ Jesus and hug Him
> > without saying a word to anyone.

> > How would you identify Him from among the eleven in order to go to
> > Him directly to hug Him in the dark?" -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit

> On your way, HeartDoc Andrew.

Not my way but His way, Mike :-)

You remain in my prayers that you not be left behind.

Love in the truth,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

A gentile disciple of Jesus Christ
able to recognize the Messiah
even at night in the dark.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2009, 8:10:29 PM7/29/09
Michael Christ wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> >> "Avoid that Monkfish. He is a snake." -- Michael Christ during a
> >> phone conversation with this physician.
>
> Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>
> > This is why no one should call you for any reason, you are not
> > trustworthy.
>
> Hey I just read this.
>
> You are right Jimmy.

Jimmy remains wrong as a faux-christian:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/19c1cc01655eb4a8?

> Very very disappointing Andrew!!

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform thereby pleasing Him and
not either you or others. You and others now know for a fact that
this physician has not ignored you either here or during our phone
conversation as you had falsely claimed.

It should come as no surprise to you that those of us who are Jesus'
disciples (either Jew or gentile) work to be as truthful as their
Teacher is the truth.

Back to the question you continue to avoid answering:

> > "Ok, there are eleven men in a night-time camp with the Messiah
> > making twelve men total and you are to walk up to Christ Jesus and hug Him
> > without saying a word to anyone.

> > How would you identify Him from among the eleven in order to go to
> > Him directly to hug Him in the dark?" -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit

May you not be left behind, Mike.

Love in the truth,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2009, 8:14:04 PM7/29/09
> > "Ok, there are eleven men in a night-time camp with the Messiah
> > making twelve men total and you are to walk up to Christ Jesus and hug Him
> > without saying a word to anyone.

> > How would you identify Him from among the eleven in order to go to
> > Him directly to hug Him in the dark?" -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ef704276e5821b33?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2009, 8:17:43 PM7/29/09
You, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/19c1cc01655eb4a8?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, Jimmy, so that you would come to trust the

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 29, 2009, 8:29:08 PM7/29/09
sightwalker with a phd wrote:
> Michael Christ wrote:

>> Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>>
>>> This is why no one should call you for any reason, you are not
>>> trustworthy.
>> Hey I just read this.
>>
>> You are right Jimmy.
>
> Jimmy remains wrong as a faux-christian:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/19c1cc01655eb4a8?

"I'm not saying this is proof *they all look the alike*, but I've
inferred many were praying for a not quite white Muslim to be taken
home, and now Mikaeel Jackson is gone."

hahahahah (lol is not silent) That was humor sightwalker, it was very
funny because we know people are praying Obama will be stopped with his
liberal agenda.

>> Very very disappointing Andrew!!

That's what you are sightwalker, a disappointment...

> GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform thereby pleasing Him and
> not either you or others. You and others now know for a fact that
> this physician has not ignored you either here or during our phone
> conversation as you had falsely claimed.

I really don't think you are even a bit player in God's plan, but I feel
it's your *pride* driving you.

> It should come as no surprise to you that those of us who are Jesus'
> disciples (either Jew or gentile) work to be as truthful as their
> Teacher is the truth.

What a joke you are sightwalker.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2009, 8:39:49 PM7/29/09
You, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/19c1cc01655eb4a8?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, Jimmy, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 29, 2009, 8:45:14 PM7/29/09
> [...]

can see he can't be trusted with even the littlest things."

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

"If sightwalker was lead by the Holy Spirit we can be sure he *would
not* use your name or the name of anyone else to try hurting a third
person. It's easy to see Andrew B. used your conversation as a means of
revenge. In my opinion Andrew B. shouldn't be trusted with anything, we
can see he can't be trusted with even the littlest things."

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

"If sightwalker was lead by the Holy Spirit we can be sure he *would

not* use your name or the name of anyone else to try hurting a third
person. It's easy to see Andrew B. used your conversation as a means of
revenge. In my opinion Andrew B. shouldn't be trusted with anything, we
can see he can't be trusted with even the littlest things."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 29, 2009, 8:49:31 PM7/29/09
> [...]

not* use your name or the name of anyone else to try hurting a third
person. It's easy to see Andrew B. used your conversation as a means of
revenge. In my opinion Andrew B. shouldn't be trusted with anything, we
can see he can't be trusted with even the littlest things."
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

"If sightwalker was lead by the Holy Spirit we can be sure he *would
not* use your name or the name of anyone else to try hurting a third
person. It's easy to see Andrew B. used your conversation as a means of
revenge. In my opinion Andrew B. shouldn't be trusted with anything, we
can see he can't be trusted with even the littlest things."

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

"If sightwalker was lead by the Holy Spirit we can be sure he *would

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 29, 2009, 8:50:23 PM7/29/09
> [...]

not* use your name or the name of anyone else to try hurting a third
person. It's easy to see Andrew B. used your conversation as a means of
revenge. In my opinion Andrew B. shouldn't be trusted with anything, we
can see he can't be trusted with even the littlest things."
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

"If sightwalker was lead by the Holy Spirit we can be sure he *would
not* use your name or the name of anyone else to try hurting a third
person. It's easy to see Andrew B. used your conversation as a means of
revenge. In my opinion Andrew B. shouldn't be trusted with anything, we
can see he can't be trusted with even the littlest things."

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

"If sightwalker was lead by the Holy Spirit we can be sure he *would

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 29, 2009, 8:54:02 PM7/29/09
sightwalker with a phd wrote:
>>> "Ok, there are eleven men in a night-time camp with the Messiah
>>> making twelve men total and you are to walk up to Christ Jesus and hug Him
>>> without saying a word to anyone.
>
>>> How would you identify Him from among the eleven in order to go to
>>> Him directly to hug Him in the dark?" -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit

What is the time frame for a point of reference, now today, when?
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2009, 9:02:39 PM7/29/09
You, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/19c1cc01655eb4a8?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Jimmy, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

[...]

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 29, 2009, 9:18:34 PM7/29/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:>
> Jimmy remains wrong as a faux-christian:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/19c1cc0155e4a8?

"I'm not saying this is proof *they all look the alike*, but I've
inferred many were praying for a not quite white Muslim to be taken
home, and now Mikaeel Jackson is gone."

hahahahah (lol is not silent) That was humor sightwalker, it was very
funny because we know people are praying Obama will be stopped with his
liberal agenda.

Jimmy Alpha

Michael Christ

Jul 29, 2009, 9:58:48 PM7/29/09

Andrew wrote:
> It is her dad and not GOD Who has been asking her questions that she
> is hearing with her ears and understanding with her heart to answer
> verbally with her mouth.

Seeking glory for yourself is only blinding you all the more 'HeartDoc
Andrew'.

Pray to God for her, better still tell her to pray to Him, because if she
was to become like you she would be untrustworthy and worse...ignore it and
try and drown it in theology.

You are deceitful and I am very disappointed in you Andrew, keep your
bondage questions...I am not answerable to you. What is your "Jesus is
Lord" worth? It it worth the value of untrustworthiness.

You do not honour Him, you are more interested in protecting your own flawed
life. I am not led by what other people say about you, I am led by the
truth in Spirit through personal experience, and my personal experience with
you has been of a betrayal of trust.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jul 29, 2009, 10:00:20 PM7/29/09
You are untrustworthy, Andrew, no matter how many times you say "Andrew, in
the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:" and say, "Jesus is Lord".

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jul 29, 2009, 10:01:20 PM7/29/09
The only person you are hungry for is Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD.

Michael Christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Michael Christ

Jul 29, 2009, 10:02:09 PM7/29/09
You are just a 'talkster' Andrew.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jul 29, 2009, 10:02:59 PM7/29/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
>(Snip - distorted in spirit)

I am not answerable to you Andrew, no-one is. That is the truth.

This is also the truth...I confided in you, and you betrayed that trust
Andrew.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2009, 10:10:43 PM7/29/09
> > "Ok, there are eleven men in a night-time camp with the Messiah
> > making twelve men total and you are to walk up to Christ Jesus and hug Him
> > without saying a word to anyone.

> > How would you identify Him from among the eleven in order to go to
> > Him directly to hug Him in the dark?" -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ef704276e5821b33?

May you not be left behind, Mike.

Love in the truth,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2009, 10:13:08 PM7/29/09
Michael Christ wrote:

> You are untrustworthy, Andrew, no matter how many times you say "Andrew, in
> the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:" and say, "Jesus is Lord".

Indeed, the only One Who is trustworthy is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Now, back to the question you have been avoiding:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2009, 10:16:50 PM7/29/09
Michael Christ wrote:

> You are untrustworthy, Andrew, no matter how many times you say "Andrew, in
> the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:" and say, "Jesus is Lord".

Indeed, the only One Who is trustworthy is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Now, back to the question you have been avoiding:

> > "Ok, there are eleven men in a night-time camp with the Messiah

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2009, 10:30:18 PM7/29/09
Michael Christ wrote:

>I am not answerable to you Andrew

You retain GOD's generous gift of free will so that you can answer.

> no-one is. That is the truth.

Tell that to Darren who wanted to allow this physician to know he can
say "Jesus is LORD" even though not asked:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Darren

>This is also the truth...I confided in you

Lie.

Just as you did not complain about this disciple's public disclosure
that he has heard you say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth during a
phone conversation, it is not right for you to complain about this
physician's public disclosure that you called Monkfish a snake during
the same phone conversation.

Now, back to the question you have been avoiding:

> > "Ok, there are eleven men in a night-time camp with the Messiah

> > making twelve men total and you are to walk up to Christ Jesus and hug Him
> > without saying a word to anyone.

> > How would you identify Him from among the eleven in order to go to
> > Him directly to hug Him in the dark?" -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ef704276e5821b33?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2009, 10:33:12 PM7/29/09
Michael Christ wrote:

>You are just a 'talkster' Andrew.

Your name-calling simply shows that you are not one of Jesus'
disciples much less a son of GOD.

Now, back to the question you have been avoiding:

> > "Ok, there are eleven men in a night-time camp with the Messiah

bob young

Jul 30, 2009, 12:48:01 AM7/30/09

Thommadura wrote:

> [...]
> > they are still being disciplined to be the son that can."
> >
> > ...and does.
> >
> > It is no good quoting Bible verses when you are only a part-timer, no
> > matter how complementary or good-intentioned they might appear in your
> > religious idealism.
> >
> > Chanting 'Jesus is Lord' online won't do you any good either, Andrew,
> > its with your whole life that those words become reality...and nothing
> > less.
>
> Indeed - Michael - chanting bible passages proves nothing as well -
> unless those words can be proven to be reality - and nothing less - and
> SINCE you cannot - chanting those things will do you NO good.
>
> Andrew has obviously made up his own religion - and has decided what to
> include in it - and what not to.
>
> That is something YOU have also done.
>
> And the only thing that establishes - is that your belief are human

Their beliefs make them feel good about themselves and it also makes them feel
better than others.

Possibly one of the reasons why they get o hopping mad when the system is
revealed for what it is.

bob young

Jul 30, 2009, 12:49:01 AM7/30/09

Michael Christ wrote:

> "Thommadura" <tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> Thank you, Thommadura, but you have such a shallow view.

Tongue in cheek again Michael !

> Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2009, 1:56:45 AM7/30/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the
probable eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

Michael Christ

Jul 30, 2009, 2:54:12 AM7/30/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> (snipped as it should be)

What you wrote was sick and deceitful.

Striving and straining to find error in me does not hide the fact that you
are untrustworthy and deceitfully self-righteous, and only a disciple of the
Lord insomuch as you make yourself appear to be one.

You have really shown your true colours Andrew so that anyone can see now.

It is disgraceful!!!

Not interested anymore unless you are prepared to humble yourself and
repent.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2009, 3:00:53 AM7/30/09
Michael Christ wrote:

> You are untrustworthy, Andrew, no matter how many times you say "Andrew, in
> the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:" and say, "Jesus is Lord".

Indeed, the only One Who is trustworthy is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Now, back to the question you have been avoiding:

Michael Christ

Jul 30, 2009, 3:16:49 AM7/30/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD is a faux-disciple.

You should be worried and awake this time in the morning, you have every
reason to be.

You are getting a lesson from the Lord abouting rejecting truth/a son.

Michael Christ

" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2009, 3:25:09 AM7/30/09

Michael Christ

Jul 30, 2009, 3:53:20 AM7/30/09
A disciple is repentant.

A son is trustworthy.

Michael Christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2009, 4:18:10 AM7/30/09

Thommadura

Jul 30, 2009, 6:47:09 AM7/30/09

But true nevertheless -

Thommadura

Jul 30, 2009, 6:47:45 AM7/30/09
Michael Christ wrote:

> "monkfish" <monkfish@nowhere> wrote in message
>> Michael Christ wrote:
>>
>>> Andrew wrote:
>>> (snip all the other religious self ordained preferences, leaving just
>>> this)

>>> The Holy Spirit leds me in all things.
>>> If you were truly a disciple you would speak and respond differently.
>>> No-one is answerable to you.
>>> You prefer to ignore what I say. Okay, I am free of the burden.
>>

> Monkfish wrote:
>> He seems to have the spirit of the Accuser
>> and don't even realize it.
>
> Andrew has to learn that if he wants to be a disciple he has come to accept
> that everything he does is wrong, everything.
>
> Not an easy lesson.
>

> Monkfish wrote:
>> Let us pray we are not that way as well.
>
> Well I am content in knowing my motives are pure.
>
> Remember though, we are players on the field, the Lord controls the whole
> football stadium, all that is within and out. :-).

So your god creates all the evil too then!

Thommadura

Jul 30, 2009, 6:56:25 AM7/30/09

What we have here is two theists among the many here - who have created
their own religions by deciding what to include in them based on their
own "logic". Their gods are only what they define them to be - and they
then ignore all the things that does not agree with them.

Pastor Frank and Guardian snow do/did that when they decided what parts
of the bible to ignore (Snow-paul, Frank - OT) Michael and PD both do
not agree with every thing in the bible - and have said so. Monkfish is
from a radical splinter group considered herertical by most mainstream
christians.

Yet - did you notice that these so called christians are so confident of
their beleifs that they do not even post under their own names - they
have to hide behind false handles!

Michael Christ

Jul 30, 2009, 7:17:57 AM7/30/09

"Thommadura" <tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in message

The Lord gave me my name 1998. So what is your name?

Michael Christ

Thommadura

Jul 30, 2009, 7:41:46 AM7/30/09

Haha

YOu were given your real name by your parents when you were born - and
no gods were involved that YOU can prove

Michael Christ

Jul 30, 2009, 8:36:56 AM7/30/09

"Thommadura" <tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Okay, so what is your name? You said we hide behind false handles, so what
is your name?

Is my question too complex?

Michael Christ

ThomM

Jul 30, 2009, 9:01:45 AM7/30/09
On Jul 30, 8:36 am, "Michael Christ" <JesusisL...@Father.com> wrote:
> "Thommadura" <tommad...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> > Michael Christ wrote:
>
> >> "Thommadura" <tommad...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Our names have been on our posts from the beginning - I note YOU still
hide behind your handle

monkfish

Jul 30, 2009, 10:28:39 AM7/30/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

Care to guess how many would bother to follow the link above?
You are not even talking to yourself in public.

--
monkfish

al...@reader.com

Jul 30, 2009, 4:44:09 PM7/30/09
Michael answers:

Andrew B. Chung is a faux-disciple, a pretender, a person who has betrayed a
trust in the same breath as saying he speaks in the Holy Spirit, and
therefore is a disciple of Satan.

Warning, do not enter into any telephone conversation with him, he is not a
person you can trust. Beware, he tries to snare people by demanding you say
to him "Jesus is Lord" on the telephone, and if you don't, he accuses you of
not being a Christian. So you speak to him on the telephone and he betrays
your personal conversation with him to others for personal gain!!!

What grotesque witness!!

I was fooled by him and now I feel like an idiot and violated.

What a woeful and appalling witness of the Lord this 'heartless'
cardiologist
is, displaying the Lord Jesus in the image of an untrustworthy disgrace.
Shame Andrew!!!

Shame on you Andrew B. Chung, "HeartDoc" and provider of spiritual VEBs and
PVCs.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jul 30, 2009, 4:57:14 PM7/30/09

ThomM wrote:
>Our names have been on our posts from the beginning - I note YOU still
>hide behind your handle

Hahahahahaha...you are the "right" ones aren't you?!

Well where's the substance??

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2009, 5:33:17 PM7/30/09
monkfish wrote:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?
>
>Care to guess how many would bother to follow the link above?

Possibly millions after this and other disciples of Jesus meet up with
our Teacher in the air.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying
post-haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e6521c2c36406ce?

There is true joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) and would come to trust the truth, Who is
Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

HeartDoc Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

monkfish

Jul 30, 2009, 7:11:34 PM7/30/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?
>>
>>Care to guess how many would bother to follow the link above?
>
> Possibly millions after this and other disciples of Jesus meet up with
> our Teacher in the air.

So clueless!
Do we have to listen to you even in heaven?
What an ego!

--
monkfish

ThomM

Jul 30, 2009, 7:41:56 PM7/30/09
On Jul 30, 4:57 pm, "Michael Christ" <JesusisL...@Father.com> wrote:
> "ThomM" <tommad...@optonline.net> wrote in message
Noting that YOU have none - why do you deserve an answer

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2009, 8:55:17 PM7/30/09
monkfish wrote:
> > monkfish wrote:

> >>Care to guess how many would bother to follow the link above?
> >
> > Possibly millions after this and other disciples of Jesus meet up with
> > our Teacher in the air.
>
> So clueless!

Simply a guess per your request.

Do you often react this way when you get what you ask for?

[...]

Michael Christ

Jul 30, 2009, 9:22:29 PM7/30/09

ThomM wrote:
>Noting that YOU have none - why do you deserve an answer

Noted.

But that works both ways.

Michael Christ

It is loading more messages.