talk about bad timing

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 26, 2009, 10:06:42 AM6/26/09
I'm not saying this is proof *they all look the alike*, but I've
inferred many were praying for a not quite white Muslim to be taken
home, and now Mikaeel Jackson is gone.
Jimmy (don't that beat all) Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2009, 1:33:17 PM6/26/09
You, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89d799bf44907670?

May GOD soften your heart, Jimmy, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 26, 2009, 1:50:30 PM6/26/09
Sightwalker with a phd wrote:
Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Sightwalker with a phd wrote wrote:
>> Jimmy Alpha wrote:

Another lie from andy chung.

Jimmy "in truth" Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2009, 2:11:48 PM6/26/09
You, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89d799bf44907670?

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 26, 2009, 7:33:33 PM6/26/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> You, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

Not your call, but you aren't usurping me in any way with your error.

Remember this thread started and was about Mikaeel Jackson, and until
you added all the other groups it was only in s.m.c.

This is about how the thread started, about Jackson's heart stopping,
nothing about his sheep, wolves or kids.
"I'm not saying this is proof *they all look alike*, but I've inferred

many were praying for a not quite white Muslim to be taken home, and now
Mikaeel Jackson is gone.
Jimmy (don't that beat all) Alpha"

From the news am I to understand Mikaeel OD'd on oxies? Wow, how many
would you think is a safe number sightwalker with a phd for a little guy
like you, Mikaeel or say 9.3 stone? It's the Tylonal in them I really
worry about. Oh, the 5-325 is all I can get, hence the need to enhance
'em a tad.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2009, 8:10:14 PM6/26/09
You, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89d799bf44907670?

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 26, 2009, 8:17:54 PM6/26/09
Sightwalker with a phd wrote:

> You, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

Not your call, but you aren't usurping me in any way with your error.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2009, 8:58:01 PM6/26/09
You, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89d799bf44907670?

Ken

Jun 26, 2009, 9:03:03 PM6/26/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Nut Case

Irony is Chung calling others as being mentally Ill

"A very strong case can be made that many of the steadfastly-
religiously-convinced are actually mentally ill. The pleasant
escape from reality that they so often indulge in is no
more than the escape psychotics experience when they seek
refuge from reality in a delusional dreamworld of imaginary
beliefs."

ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" exhibits just such such compulsive and
delusonal behavior in his endless pointless repetitive and idiotic
postings

While Chung may still technically be a doctor, he has no real
practice and no admitting privileges.
His psychological problems and accompanying delusions have caused him
to become a complete failure as a human being not to mention being a
spamming fuckwit

Chung has collected many awards
Diet purveyor and fraudulent quack
Noted religious fanatic

Kook of the Month, (06/06)
Coward of the Month, (10/06)
Coward of the Month, (11/06)
Coward of the Month, (12/06)
Coward of the Month, (11/07)
Looney Maroon Award, (06/06)
Looney Maroon Award, (08/06)
Looney Maroon Award, (01/07)
Golden Killfile, (11/06)
Joseph Bartlo Memorial "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award, (10/06)
Joseph Bartlo Memorial "Pathetic Anal Pineapple" Award, (03/07)
Bob Allisat Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker, (01/07)
Tony Sidaway Memorial "Drama Queen" Award, (06/07)
Tony Sidaway Memorial "Drama Queen" Award, (07/07)
Tony Sidaway Memorial "Drama Queen" Award, (11/07)
Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award, (06/06)
Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award, (02/07)
Victor von Frankenstein "Weird Science" Award, (08/07) "Singing
Starving Stomach"
The Douglas Grant Medal For Historical Revisionism, (07/08)
"Atlanta's
non-drought"
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, (01/07)
Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart, (12/06)
George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award
Kluck Lysaght "Tar & Feathers" Award
Busted Urinal Award
Unabomber Surprise
Goofy Azzed Babboon
72 Raisins "Crackpot Religion" Award
Bolo Bullis Foam Duck #24
Kenny McCormick Memorial Medal
Edmond Wollmann Memorial "Rubber Turkey", (04/06) Easter Sunday.
Edmond Wollmann Memorial "Rubber Turkey", (11/06) Thanksgiving
Weekend.
Edmond Wollmann Memorial "Rubber Turkey", (04/07) Easter Sunday.
Fr00tcake and Bag of Coal, Fr00tcake (2006)
Rookie Kook of the Year, (2006)
Coward of the Year, (2006)
Coward of the Year, (2007)
Bardley Annual "Whining Baby New Year" Award, (2007)
Richbull.com Memorial Award for Kooksite of the Year

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2009, 9:04:54 PM6/26/09
Atheists like you, Ken, are mentally ill:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, Ken, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 26, 2009, 9:09:14 PM6/26/09
Sightwalker with a phd wrote:

> You, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

Not your call, but you aren't usurping me in any way with your error.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2009, 9:14:05 PM6/26/09
You, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89d799bf44907670?

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 26, 2009, 9:20:14 PM6/26/09
Sightwalker with a phd wrote:

> You, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

Not your call, but you aren't usurping me in any way with your error.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2009, 9:21:57 PM6/26/09
You, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89d799bf44907670?

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 26, 2009, 9:44:52 PM6/26/09
Sightwalker with a phd wrote:

> You, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

Not your call, but you aren't usurping me in any way with your error.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2009, 9:54:56 PM6/26/09
Jimmy Alpha wrote:

> I'm not saying this is proof *they all look the alike*, but I've
> inferred many were praying for a not quite white Muslim to be taken
> home, and now Mikaeel Jackson is gone.

Unlike what you have written, the following would be an example of
good fruit:

"I’ve always been an admirer of some of Michael Jackson’s music, and I
was sad to hear of his death today, like many of us.

At the relatively young age of 50, his death should be a reminder to
us all about how fickle life can be. I don’t know where he stood with
the LORD; whether he was saved or not, but this is not the point of
this article. The reason for this post is to plead with the unsaved.

If you have been witnessed to before, and thought that one day you’d
make the decision to follow Jesus Christ as your LORD and Saviour, why
not make it this day? Just like the late Michael Jackson, you never
know when your time will come. There may never be a tomorrow to accept
the free gift of Salvation that is available to all mankind.

Don’t put it off, I plead with you. You never know when the door will
be shut—with no more opportunity for eternal life in Heaven. I’m not
the type of person to give watered-down massages, so I’ll also remind
you of the consequences of not submitting to God—eternal punishment in
Hades—translated into Hell in modern translations of the Bible.

If you are considering becoming a Christian, please read the article
What does it mean to be a born again Christian? over at
GotQuestions.org. Doing so may start you off on the greatest journey
of your life. Don’t put off the decision to accept Christ another
day."

Source:

http://www.purechristiangraphicdesign.com/michael-jackson-dead-jesus-alive/

Thus, you, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89d799bf44907670?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7e9476865df69a1b?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2009, 10:01:35 PM6/26/09
You, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/19c1cc01655eb4a8?

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 27, 2009, 7:08:12 AM6/27/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> I'm not saying this is proof *they all look the alike*, but I've
>> inferred many were praying for a not quite white Muslim to be taken
>> home, and now Mikaeel Jackson is gone.
>
> Unlike what you have written, the following would be an example of
> good fruit:

I do suspect many have prayed the not quite white leader of the US be
taken home making what I wrote very true even if you don't like it.

> "I�ve always been an admirer of some of Michael Jackson�s music,

> and I was sad to hear of his death today, like many of us.

It's sad what he did to his body, then again he was no child and should
have that freedom no matter how badly it makes others feel.

> At the relatively young age of 50, his death should be a reminder to

> us all about how fickle life can be. I don�t know where he stood with

> the LORD; whether he was saved or not, but this is not the point of
> this article. The reason for this post is to plead with the unsaved.

He converted to Islam from Jehovah's Witness and changes name to Mikaeel
less than a year ago if that helps?

> If you have been witnessed to before, and thought that one day you�d

> make the decision to follow Jesus Christ as your LORD and Saviour, why
> not make it this day? Just like the late Michael Jackson, you never
> know when your time will come. There may never be a tomorrow to accept
> the free gift of Salvation that is available to all mankind.

You haven't been keeping up with what you've been told in the written forum.

> Don�t put it off, I plead with you. You never know when the door will
> be shut�with no more opportunity for eternal life in Heaven. I�m not
> the type of person to give watered-down massages, so I�ll also remind
> you of the consequences of not submitting to God�eternal punishment in
> Hades�translated into Hell in modern translations of the Bible.

It's always sweet when you stoop to my level. But it's sad when I know
what you're saying and others in this group might not because of your
condescending replies make it hard to know what you're really saying. My
example would be almost never giving Monkfish a straight answer to a
straight question, like your church or with God all things... reply.
Gotta go for now, the sun has burnt off the mist,
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2009, 7:20:17 AM6/27/09