Ping: Feather ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2009, 6:03:21 AM7/21/09
Feather wrote:

> When we fall, Who helps us to stand? :)

When we sink like a rock (Peter), Who saves us (if we remember to call
out to Him)?

"LORD save me!" -- Peter calling out to Jesus

After recovering from the surprise that Ken Clifton cannot say "Jesus
is LORD" using his mouth am guided to ask if you would kindly allow
this disciple of Jesus hear you say "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail at
the number given at the bottom of the following web site:

http://WDJW.net

(If being caller ID'd is a concern there is always *67 before dialing)

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Feather

Jul 21, 2009, 9:06:50 AM7/21/09
On Jul 21, 2:03 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Feather wrote:
>
> > When we fall, Who helps us to stand? :)
>
> When we sink like a rock (Peter), Who saves us (if we remember to call
> out to Him)?
>
> "LORD save me!" -- Peter calling out to Jesus
>
> After recovering from the surprise that Ken Clifton cannot say "Jesus
> is LORD" using his mouth am guided to ask if you would kindly allow
> this disciple of Jesus hear you say "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail at
> the number given at the bottom of the following web site:
>
> http://WDJW.net
>
> (If being caller ID'd is a concern there is always *67 before dialing)
>
> Love in the truth,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-certified Heart Doctor
> and Author of the "Trust the Truth" book:http://T3WiJ.com
>
> "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
> 12:3)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Andrew, you are sweet. I do have to say, however, that I am at this
moment, unable to make any long distance calls. . .perhaps soon.

God bless,
Feather

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2009, 10:10:36 AM7/21/09
Feather wrote:

>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Feather wrote:
>>
>> > When we fall, Who helps us to stand? :)
>>
>> When we sink like a rock (Peter), Who saves us (if we remember to call
>> out to Him)?
>>
>> "LORD save me!" -- Peter calling out to Jesus
>>
>> After recovering from the surprise that Ken Clifton cannot say "Jesus
>> is LORD" using his mouth, am guided to ask if you would kindly allow
>> this disciple of Jesus to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail at

>> the number given at the bottom of the following web site:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net
>>
>> (If being caller ID'd is a concern there is always *67 before dialing)
>>
>> Love in the truth,
>>
>> Andrew <><
>
>Andrew, you are sweet. I do have to say, however, that I am at this
>moment, unable to make any long distance calls. . .perhaps soon.

Dear Feather,

Would be overjoyed to call you or work with you to make arrangements
for us to talk toll-free via Talkster.com as Michael Christ and this
physician has been doing internationally from Atlanta, GA, USA to
Tazmania, Australia.

Am learning that this physician cannot be 100% certain that folks can
say "Jesus is LORD" using their mouths until he actually hears it.
Here is a recent example:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Brenda

Hope this finds you hungrier, which truly is healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of WDJW:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_does_Jesus_want%3F

tr...@finder.com

Jul 21, 2009, 12:35:36 PM7/21/09
"cannot say "Jesus is LORD" using his mouth"

Truth:

Someone has been using the following falsely:

1 Corr.
012:003 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by
the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can
say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

It is false to assert this means that any not a christian can not
orally utter the words of the last line.

This is to make it an act of magic and a superstition to demand that
meaning alone. It clearly can mean in context not to say it with full
conviction of heart.

It is another product of a lone ranger bible reader who purposefully
and vainly isolates themselves from the leavening that having a mature
spiritual
counselor would afford.

It is only one more in such a line of irrational self invented
distortion
of scripture. The shrunken fruit of the fig tree.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2009, 6:49:28 PM7/21/09
<desperate rantings of an insane faux-christian snipped>

Dear Feather,

Please don't let the world's crazed reaction to our publicly saying
"Jesus is LORD" using our mouths distract you.

Here is an example of someone allowing this physician to hear "Jesus
is LORD" via voicemail given in hopes of encouraging you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Ralph

Looking forward to joyfully hearing soon your glorifying Jesus Christ
by saying "Jesus is LORD" thereby delivering a sign (miracle) that
lets all know that you are indeed born again as a new creature in the
risen Messiah.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of WDJW:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_does_Jesus_want%3F

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 21, 2009, 7:24:20 PM7/21/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> <desperate rantings of an insane faux-christian snipped>
>
> Dear Feather,
>
> Please don't let the world's crazed reaction to our publicly saying
> "Jesus is LORD" using our mouths distract you.

Feather is like a magnet for kooks, I understand her keeping 'Andrew
sightwalker' at a respectable distance.
Jimmy Alpha

Dr. House

Jul 21, 2009, 9:07:37 PM7/21/09

I sure hope you be very careful with your personal information. I
would not give it out to certain people if I were you - not even by
calling their caller ID.

God bless,

House

Rod

Jul 21, 2009, 10:30:27 PM7/21/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Exactly how many of your books have been sold since you started this
campaign ?

--
http://70.130.43.228/Extremists.htm

John 5:37 �And the Father WHO SENT ME, He bore witness of Me. You have
neither heard His voice at any time, NOR SEEN HIS FORM.

Feather

Jul 21, 2009, 11:57:48 PM7/21/09

LOL.....my number is blocked. No worries.

I just can't make LD calls at the moment *(by choice for a while)*

Feather

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Jul 22, 2009, 12:37:19 AM7/22/09
Feather <fea...@earthling.net> wrote in
bd464ede-4dc1-49e6...@g1g2000pra.googlegroups.com

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!

> God bless,
> Feather

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2009, 3:34:52 AM7/22/09
Vera wrote:
> Feather wrote:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> When we sink like a rock (Peter), Who saves us (if we remember to
> >> call out to Him)?
> >>
> >> "LORD save me!" -- Peter calling out to Jesus
> >>
> >> After recovering from the surprise that Ken Clifton cannot say "Jesus
> >> is LORD" using his mouth am guided to ask if you would kindly allow
> >> this disciple of Jesus hear you say "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail at
> >> the number given at the bottom of the following web site:
> >>
> >> http://WDJW.net
> >>
> >> (If being caller ID'd is a concern there is always *67 before
> >> dialing)
> >
> > Andrew, you are sweet.

Would redirect all glory and praise to GOD :-)

> > I do have to say, however, that I am at this
> > moment, unable to make any long distance calls. . .perhaps soon.
>
> Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!

"Written laughter is silent despair." -- Holy Spirit

May GOD soften your heart, Vera, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of WDJW:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_does_Jesus_want%3F

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 22, 2009, 7:37:22 AM7/22/09
sightwalker with a phd wrote:
> Vera wrote:
>> Feather wrote:

>>> Andrew, you are sweet.
>
> Would redirect all glory and praise to GOD :-)
>
>>> I do have to say, however, that I am at this
>>> moment, unable to make any long distance calls. . .perhaps soon.
>> Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!
>
> "Written laughter is silent despair." -- Holy Spirit

Chapter and verse for the quote please, I Jimmy, think you sightwalker,
are making it up!

Show I'm wrong,
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2009, 7:49:14 AM7/22/09

"Even in laughter the heart may ache, and joy may end in
grief." (Proverbs 14:13)

> Show I'm wrong,

GOD has shown you to be wrong.

Thus, you, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/19c1cc01655eb4a8?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, Jimmy, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of the WDJW acronym:

monkfish

Jul 22, 2009, 8:46:38 AM7/22/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Vera wrote:
>> Feather wrote:

>> > Andrew, you are sweet.
>
> Would redirect all glory and praise to GOD :-)
>
>> > I do have to say, however, that I am at this
>> > moment, unable to make any long distance calls. . .perhaps soon.
>>
>> Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!
>
> "Written laughter is silent despair." -- Holy Spirit

Always?
You are not getting it.
The Spirit does not help you in generalities.
Ask Him case by case, always.

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jul 22, 2009, 8:48:56 AM7/22/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Are you God?

--
monkfish

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 22, 2009, 8:59:21 AM7/22/09
sightwalker with a phd wrote:

No, but it shows you are the one using God's word for your own agenda,
the quote asked about isn't found in Proverbs 14:13. It's not even close
as the word *MAY* is used twice, thus *not* making it absolutely true in
every case. Plus Proverbs 14:13 is about sounds, not writing. We can see
you didn't pray about this before your reply, it was your pride wasn't
it Andypoo?

> Thus, you, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

In my cotton Jockey's at the moment sightwalker.
Jimmy Alpha

tr...@finder.com

Jul 22, 2009, 1:14:51 PM7/22/09

Re: Ping: Feather ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2009, 2:13:49 PM7/22/09
monkfish wrote:
>> Vera wrote:

>> Would redirect all glory and praise to GOD :-)

>>> Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!
>>
>> "Written laughter is silent despair." -- Holy Spirit
>
>Always?

This is In Vera's case because of her present unredeemed condition,
where she needs to be born again just as you need to be born again.

Here is a recent example of someone who like you has failed to show
they are able say "Jesus is LORD" for this disciple of Jesus:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Brenda

Here is a recent positive control:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Ralph

May GOD give you a new heart and new spirit so that you would be come
a new creature in Him in accord with Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26 so
that you can trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of the WDJW acronym:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2009, 2:17:17 PM7/22/09

If you have to ask that, it does mean you don't know.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying
post-haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/41c249af3016b2dd?

There is true joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, Monkfish, so that you would come to trust

monkfish

Jul 22, 2009, 7:33:40 PM7/22/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Would Jesus want you to be as silly as you are?
Go out and be kind to someone in person.
BTW don't leave home without your spirit, dear.

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jul 22, 2009, 7:36:42 PM7/22/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Stop acting as if you are God, dear.
It's too unseemly to take you seriously.

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2009, 9:05:30 PM7/22/09
monkfish wrote:

> Would Jesus want you to be as silly as you are?

GOD has allowed you to be as silly as you are.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/41c249af3016b2dd?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, Monkfish, so that you would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus ...

http://T3WiJ.com

... before you die.

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of the acronym WDJW:

monkfish

Jul 22, 2009, 9:13:04 PM7/22/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:
>>
>> Would Jesus want you to be as silly as you are?
>
> GOD has allowed you to be as silly as you are.
>
> Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
> haste:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/41c249af3016b2dd?
>
> There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?
>
> May GOD soften your heart, Monkfish, so that you would come to trust
> the truth, Who is Jesus ...
>
> http://T3WiJ.com
>
> ... before you die.

Do you really think I would be impressed
by your pretentious fear-mongering?
Are you educated enough to have heard of Universalism?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2009, 11:17:41 PM7/22/09
monkfish wrote:

> Stop acting as if you are God, dear.

If you truly wish to do that, you would avoid WWJD and instead learn
about WDJW:

http://WDJW.net

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/41c249af3016b2dd?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, Monkfish, so that you would come to trust

the truth, Who is Jesus ...

http://T3WiJ.com

... before you die.

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of the acronym WDJW:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2009, 11:31:57 PM7/22/09
Feather wrote:

> Dr. House wrote:
> > Feather wrote:

> > > Andrew, you are sweet. I do have to say, however, that I am at this
> > > moment, unable to make any long distance calls. . .perhaps soon.
> >
> > I sure hope you be very careful with your personal information.  I
> > would not give it out to certain people if I were you - not even by
> > calling their caller ID.

Again, if that were a concern, there is always *67 before dialing.
Wonder if Dr. House has any additional excuses for why he is not able
to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using his mouth.

> LOL.....my number is blocked. No worries.
>
> I just can't make LD calls at the moment *(by choice for a while)*

Using Talkster.com does not involve making a LD call because you would
be dialing a local number:

http://Talkster.com

Got any other excuses?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of the acronym WDJW:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_does_Jesus_want%3F

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2009, 11:39:19 PM7/22/09
monkfish wrote:

> Do you really think I would be impressed
> by your pretentious fear-mongering?
> Are you educated enough to have heard of Universalism?

No amount of either fear or education is going to help you publicly
say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/41c249af3016b2dd?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, Monkfish, so that you would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus ...

http://T3WiJ.com

... before you die.

Amen.

monkfish

Jul 22, 2009, 11:46:33 PM7/22/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:
>>
>> Stop acting as if you are God, dear.
>
> If you truly wish to do that, you would avoid WWJD and instead learn
> about WDJW:
> http://WDJW.net

Same difference, dear.
Stop wasting our time just because you misunderstood WWJD.
When are you going to start acting like a Christian?

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jul 22, 2009, 11:49:22 PM7/22/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:
>>
>> Do you really think I would be impressed
>> by your pretentious fear-mongering?
>> Are you educated enough to have heard of Universalism?
>
> No amount of either fear or education is going to help you publicly
> say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth.

Does that mean you are licensed to kill
so long as you can publicly say "Jesus is Lord"?
Are you trying to become a suicide bomber?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2009, 2:01:03 AM7/23/09
monkfish wrote:

> > monkfish wrote:
> >>
> >> Stop acting as if you are God, dear.
> >
> > If you truly wish to do that, you would avoid WWJD and instead learn
> > about WDJW:
>
> > http://WDJW.net
>
> Same difference, dear.

Such are the writings of a double-minded person like you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2009, 4:54:35 AM7/23/09
monkfish wrote:

> > monkfish wrote:
> >>
> >> Do you really think I would be impressed
> >> by your pretentious fear-mongering?
> >> Are you educated enough to have heard of Universalism?
> >
> > No amount of either fear or education is going to help you publicly
> > say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth.
>
> Does that mean you are licensed to kill
> so long as you can publicly say "Jesus is Lord"?

No.

It simply means that one has been born again of water and Spirit
thereby becoming a new creature in Christ Jesus.

> Are you trying to become a suicide bomber?

No.

This disciple of Jesus remains a lover and not a suicide bomber :-)

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 23, 2009, 8:18:50 AM7/23/09
Sightwalker with a phd wrote:
> monkfish wrote:
>>> If you truly wish to do that, you would avoid WWJD and instead learn
>>> about WDJW:
>>> http://WDJW.net
>> Same difference, dear.
>
> Such are the writings of a double-minded person like you.

Is it out of pride you have counterfeited "WWJD"? WhatWouldObamaDo?

Oh, and speaking[sic] of Obama, what's with that nose growth? Having
such large thingy on one's face unprepuced can't be healthy can it, one
could OD on vitamin "D" or something? When health care has passed I hope
Berry has that thing removed, incised with Karl Marx's bust or something!
Jimmy "ain't no prepuce on me" Alpha

monkfish

Jul 23, 2009, 9:06:55 AM7/23/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

>> > If you truly wish to do that, you would avoid WWJD and instead learn
>> > about WDJW:
>>
>> > http://WDJW.net
>>
>> Same difference, dear.
>
> Such are the writings of a double-minded person like you.

Enough playing with words.
Would God ever want anyone to force others
to say "Jesus is Lord"?
What does it mean for God to be love?

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jul 23, 2009, 9:19:20 AM7/23/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

>> > No amount of either fear or education is going to help you publicly
>> > say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth.
>>
>> Does that mean you are licensed to kill
>> so long as you can publicly say "Jesus is Lord"?
>
> No.
>
> It simply means that one has been born again of water and Spirit
> thereby becoming a new creature in Christ Jesus.
>
>> Are you trying to become a suicide bomber?
>
> No.
>
> This disciple of Jesus remains a lover and not a suicide bomber :-)

If you really love the people here,
you would discuss cardiology at sci.med.cardiology
and God at alt.christnet.theology.
Do you even know how to love your neighbor?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2009, 9:40:50 AM7/23/09
monkfish wrote:
>> monkfish wrote:

>>> Same difference, dear.
>>
>> Such are the writings of a double-minded person like you.
>
>Enough playing with words.
>Would God ever want anyone to force others
>to say "Jesus is Lord"?

GOD the Holy Spirit helps His people say "Jesus is LORD" with their
mouths:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/John

Those who remain of this world either make excuses or end up saying
something much different with their mouths:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Brenda

Listen very carefully to the following voicemail from someone reborn
of water and Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Ralph

Clearly, no one forced Ralph to say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth.
Instead, Ralph simply wanted to say "Jesus is LORD" even to someone
whom he has never met !!!

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying

post-haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/41c249af3016b2dd?

There is true joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, Monkfish, so that you would come to trust

the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of the WDJW acronym:

monkfish

Jul 23, 2009, 12:50:30 PM7/23/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

>>> Such are the writings of a double-minded person like you.
>>
>>Enough playing with words.
>>Would God ever want anyone to force others
>>to say "Jesus is Lord"?
>
> GOD the Holy Spirit helps His people say "Jesus is LORD" with their
> mouths:

That's almost trivial, dear.
The Spirit helps you to love others.
Have you ever been helped to love others?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2009, 2:23:17 PM7/23/09

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> Do you even know how to love your neighbor?

Yes. Give them what they need even when it is not what they want
(i.e. so they end up hating this disciple of Jesus for his choice to
do the right thing).

Truth is simple :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2d91eed97ca3ad73?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, Monkfish, so that you would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus ...

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Dr. House

Jul 23, 2009, 2:55:53 PM7/23/09
On Jul 22, 8:31 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
[...]

> > > I sure hope you be very careful with your personal information.  I
> > > would not give it out to certain people if I were you - not even by
> > > calling their caller ID.
>
> Again, if that were a concern, there is always *67 before dialing.
> Wonder if Dr. House has any additional excuses for why he is not able
> to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using his mouth.

I can, have and do say 'Jesus is Lord' with my mouth.

However that doesn't mean I care if you hear it.

> > LOL.....my number is blocked. No worries.
>
> > I just can't make LD calls at the moment *(by choice for a while)*
>
> Using Talkster.com does not involve making a LD call because you would
> be dialing a local number:
>
> http://Talkster.com
>
> Got any other excuses?

Why is it an excuse if people do not accommodate your need to pry into
their lives?

[...]

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

I hope you never bump into an anorexic. That could be disaster.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2009, 3:09:18 PM7/23/09
Dr. House wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > Again, if that were a concern, there is always *67 before dialing.
> > Wonder if Dr. House has any additional excuses for why he is not able
> > to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using his mouth.
>
> I can, have and do say 'Jesus is Lord' with my mouth.

Those who truly can say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouths want to
glorify GOD by saying "Jesus is LORD" at every GOD-given opportunity.

What is your excuse for not honoring this disciple of Jesus' polite
request to allow him to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" via the voicemail
at the number listed at WDJW.net?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of the acronym WDJW:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_does_Jesus_want%3F

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Dr. House

Jul 23, 2009, 3:32:23 PM7/23/09
On Jul 23, 12:09 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Dr. House wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > [...]
>
> > > Again, if that were a concern, there is always *67 before dialing.
> > > Wonder if Dr. House has any additional excuses for why he is not able
> > > to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using his mouth.
>
> > I can, have and do say 'Jesus is Lord' with my mouth.
>
> Those who truly can say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouths want to
> glorify GOD by saying "Jesus is LORD" at every GOD-given opportunity.

So it's not enough to say it, they must also share your obsession?
There are other, and better, ways to glorify God. The opportunities
to say 'Jesus is Lord' are continuous but saying it continuously is a
horrible witness.

> What is your excuse for not honoring this disciple of Jesus' polite
> request to allow him to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" via the voicemail
> at the number listed at WDJW.net?

What you request is not polite.

May I please have one of your kidneys? My request was polite.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2009, 3:47:10 PM7/23/09
Dr. House wrote:
> > Dr. House wrote:
> > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > [...]
> >
> > > I can, have and do say 'Jesus is Lord' with my mouth.
> >
> > Those who truly can say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouths want to
> > glorify GOD by saying "Jesus is LORD" at every GOD-given opportunity.
>
> So it's not enough to say it, they must also share your obsession?

This disciple of Jesus wanting to hear everyone say "Jesus is LORD"
using their mouths is not an obsession but rather the expectation that
the Biblical prophecy that all knees will bend as all will confess
that "Jesus is LORD" will be someday realized.

Bottom line:

This disciple of Jesus does not believe you can say "Jesus is LORD"
with your mouth and will doubt that you can until he hears you say
"Jesus is LORD" using your mouth.

monkfish

Jul 23, 2009, 5:36:50 PM7/23/09

Do you really think the Holy Spirit is
as incompetent and ineffective as you are making Him out to be?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2009, 3:33:54 AM7/24/09

If you have to ask that question, it does mean there is no truth in
you.

monkfish

Jul 24, 2009, 9:35:12 AM7/24/09

Stop pretending to know about things
you are completely clueless about.
Have you ever forgiven anyone who harmed you?
Have you ever forgiven anyone who laughed at you?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

monkfish

Jul 24, 2009, 10:14:47 AM7/24/09

Knowledge?
Do you know how to love those who hate you?
Are we actually talking about knowledge here?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2009, 4:39:58 PM7/24/09

Knowledge about who is born again ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Ralph

... and who is not:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Brenda

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying
post-haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2d91eed97ca3ad73?

There is true joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, Monkfish, so that you would be born again
of "water and Spirit" (John 3:5 referring to Ezekiel 11:19-20 and
36:26) and come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 24, 2009, 5:20:58 PM7/24/09

You have nothing that you should boast, you don't even know Jesus came
so term, "either Jew or gentile" shouldn't be used of His. You
sightwalker are a false teacher.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2009, 6:18:19 PM7/24/09
> You have nothing that you should boast ...

Incorrect.

GOD allows this physician to boast that he knows and understands GOD
to be kind, just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24).

Therefore, you, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep
clothing):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/19c1cc01655eb4a8?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, Jimmy, so that you would come to trust the

monkfish

Jul 24, 2009, 6:32:51 PM7/24/09

Are you trying to judge people?

--
monkfish

Jimmy Alpha

Jul 24, 2009, 6:36:37 PM7/24/09
sightwalker with a phd wrote:
> Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>> sightwalker with a phd wrote:

correct..

> GOD allows this physician to boast that he knows and understands GOD
> to be kind, just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24).

Sightwalker, that is OT and has nothing to do with my reply about
"either Jew or gentile" should not be used for His.

You sightwalker are a counterfeit Christian from what I can see, a
phony, a god in your own eyes.
Jimmy Alpha

monkfish

Jul 24, 2009, 6:38:18 PM7/24/09
Jimmy Alpha wrote:

He seems to have a discriminating mind. ;-)
He tries so hard to figure out who is not saved yet.
As if he should treat them differently.

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jul 24, 2009, 6:39:57 PM7/24/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Is this your way of being "kind, just, and right"?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2009, 6:55:45 PM7/24/09
monkfish wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3ca88165c39dabb0?

> Are you trying to judge people?

If you have to ask, it does mean you still are unable to publicly say

"Jesus is LORD" using your mouth.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2d91eed97ca3ad73?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, Monkfish, so that you would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus ...

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of the acronym WDJW:

Feather

Jul 24, 2009, 6:58:11 PM7/24/09
On Jul 24, 2:55 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> monkfish wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3ca88165c39dabb0?
>
> > Are you trying to judge people?
>
> If you have to ask, it does mean you still are unable to publicly say
> "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth.
>
> Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
> haste:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2d91eed97ca3ad73?
>
> There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?
>
> May GOD soften your heart, Monkfish, so that you would come to trust
> the truth, Who is Jesus ...
>
> http://T3WiJ.com
>
> Amen.
>
> Love in the truth,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-certified Heart Doctor
> and Author of the acronym WDJW:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_does_Jesus_want%3F
>
> "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
> 12:3)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Egads, everyone's pinging me and I'm not even part of the conversation
anymore. LOL

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2009, 7:15:55 PM7/24/09
Feather wrote:

> Egads, everyone's pinging me and I'm not even part of the conversation
> anymore.

Still waiting to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth :-)

Would be more than happy to call you so that you don't incur LD
charges.

Alternatively, there is always ...

http://Talkster.com

... which worked for an international call by Michael Christ so that
this physician knows that Mike is born again. This does gives us a
better understanding of the animosity that Vera has exhibited toward
Mike.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of the "Trust the Truth" book:
http://T3WiJ.com

monkfish

Jul 24, 2009, 7:18:25 PM7/24/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3ca88165c39dabb0?
>>
>> Are you trying to judge people?
>
> If you have to ask, it does mean you still are unable to publicly say
> "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth.

You are clueless about what Jesus Christ is all about.
Have you ever read any theology textbook?

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jul 24, 2009, 7:21:15 PM7/24/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Feather wrote:
>>
>> Egads, everyone's pinging me and I'm not even part of the conversation
>> anymore.
>
> Still waiting to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth :-)

What?
Praying to Jesus Christ is not enough?
You mean Jesus was not saved
because He didn't publicly say "Jesus is Lord"?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 25, 2009, 5:24:30 AM7/25/09
monkfish wrote:
> > monkfish wrote:

> >> Are you trying to judge people?
> >
> > If you have to ask, it does mean you still are unable to publicly say
> > "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth.
>
> You are clueless about what Jesus Christ is all about.

This disciple of Jesus Christ knows and understands most assuredly
without doubt that LORD Jesus Christ is kind, just, and right.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 25, 2009, 5:32:32 AM7/25/09
monkfish wrote:

> > Feather wrote:
> >>
> >> Egads, everyone's pinging me and I'm not even part of the conversation
> >> anymore.
> >
> > Still waiting to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth :-)
>
> What?
> Praying to Jesus Christ is not enough?
> You mean Jesus was not saved
> because He didn't publicly say "Jesus is Lord"?

If you have to ask those questions it does mean you are clueless about
GOD.

Such is the condition of those who do not have the help of the Holy
Spirit either to say "Jesus is LORD" or to understand what is written
in the Bible.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2d91eed97ca3ad73?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD soften your heart, Monkfish, so that you would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus ...

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of the acronym WDJW:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_does_Jesus_want%3F

monkfish

Jul 25, 2009, 9:44:49 AM7/25/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3ca88165c39dabb0?

>> > If you have to ask, it does mean you still are unable to publicly say
>> > "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth.
>>
>> You are clueless about what Jesus Christ is all about.
>
> This disciple of Jesus Christ knows and understands most assuredly
> without doubt that LORD Jesus Christ is kind, just, and right.

Is that why you hardly ever
come across as "kind, just, and right"?
Do you know how to love your enemy?
Have you forgiven the cop who beat you up?

--
monkfish

monkfish

Jul 25, 2009, 9:49:20 AM7/25/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

>> > Still waiting to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth :-)
>>
>> What?
>> Praying to Jesus Christ is not enough?
>> You mean Jesus was not saved
>> because He didn't publicly say "Jesus is Lord"?
>
> If you have to ask those questions it does mean you are clueless about
> GOD.

Are you an expert on God?
Did Jesus ever make a joke?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 25, 2009, 10:07:50 AM7/25/09
monkfish wrote:
> > monkfish wrote:
> >> >> >

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3ca88165c39dabb0?

> >> You are clueless about what Jesus Christ is all about.
> >
> > This disciple of Jesus Christ knows and understands most assuredly
> > without doubt that LORD Jesus Christ is kind, just, and right.
>
> Is that why you hardly ever
> come across as "kind, just, and right"?

Your question serves well to show that you are hardly ever right.

monkfish

Jul 25, 2009, 1:49:36 PM7/25/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:
>> >> >> >

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3ca88165c39dabb0?

>> > This disciple of Jesus Christ knows and understands most assuredly
>> > without doubt that LORD Jesus Christ is kind, just, and right.
>>
>> Is that why you hardly ever
>> come across as "kind, just, and right"?
>
> Your question serves well to show that you are hardly ever right.

Would you like to come across as "kind, just, and right"?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 25, 2009, 2:02:58 PM7/25/09

Your question reveals your deceitfulness in confusing seeming with
being kind, just, and right.

Your deception is the fruit of satan:

"Monkfish is a snake." -- Michael Christ

"He does have satan in him." -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit

Being kind, just, and right is the fruit of the Holy Spirit.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2d91eed97ca3ad73?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and
36:26 --> John 3:3 and 3:5), Monkfish, so that you would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus:

monkfish

Jul 25, 2009, 6:57:05 PM7/25/09

Nice going.
Do you even know how to love your enemy?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 25, 2009, 7:28:52 PM7/25/09

The Holy Spirit guides this disciple of LORD Jesus Christ to provide
for the needs (not wants) of his enemies.

monkfish

Jul 25, 2009, 7:43:16 PM7/25/09

Still clueless?
Christians are not supposed to know that they are saved.
They are supposed to believe that they are saved.
Are you a member of a cult?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 25, 2009, 8:28:59 PM7/25/09

Not while in the Holy Spirit.

> Christians are not supposed to know that they are saved.

GOD can and has allowed this disciple of Jesus to discover who are
born again of water and Spirit thereby new creatures in Christ
forgiven of all sin:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

monkfish

Jul 25, 2009, 10:11:19 PM7/25/09

What you have is faith, not knowledge.
Aren't you too smart to fall for a cult?
Repent and read a theology textbook, please.

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2009, 1:52:26 AM7/26/09

Clearly you remain lost.

monkfish

Jul 26, 2009, 9:34:44 AM7/26/09

You still don't get it, do you?
Do you have any faith?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2009, 7:42:38 PM7/26/09

The faith of this physician remains in its Author, Who is LORD Jesus
Christ.

monkfish

Jul 26, 2009, 8:04:12 PM7/26/09

Have some faith in God who is love
and try to love your neighbors.
If you really love them,
you would listen to them
and stop posting to sci.med.cardiology.

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2009, 9:30:54 PM7/26/09

Would not be praying for them if what you wrote were true.

> If you really love them,
> you would listen to them
> and stop posting to sci.med.cardiology.

It remains wiser to do what GOD wants (WDJW) instead.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2d91eed97ca3ad73?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,

monkfish

Jul 26, 2009, 9:38:20 PM7/26/09

I'm pretty sure God wants you
to be nice even to atheists.
Try not to drive them crazy, please.
What makes you so sure that
God wants you to troll at sci.med.cardiology?
Can you tell us what exactly God tells you?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2009, 9:44:49 PM7/26/09

monkfish

Jul 26, 2009, 10:13:19 PM7/26/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
> haste:

Too afraid to debate openly?
What is the name of your denomination?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2009, 1:02:56 AM7/27/09
monkfish wrote:

> > Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
> > haste:
>
> Too afraid to debate openly?

This has not been a debate but rather an exercise in exposing and
deflecting your lies.

Again, would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying
post-haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2d91eed97ca3ad73?