Re: Favorable reduction of inflammatory CVD risk markers simultaneous with increased insulin resistance

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 28, 2010, 8:41:45 PM6/28/10
Chris Malcolm wrote:
> Trinkwasser wrote:
> > Susan wrote:
> >>

> >>At the very least, this suggests that insulin resistance isn't
> >>necessarily causally related to CVD inflammatory markers.
>
> > Another piece in the jigsaw. Wouldn't it be useful if we could find
> > the box with the picture on the lid?
>
> I'm reminded of Asimov's story about a colony of robots on
> Mercury. Their job was to keep a solar power energy collection power
> station running and beaming the energy back to earth. They were
> designed to survive the environmental extremes on Mercury which would
> kill a human. They were assembled on site by human technicians from
> kits of parts shipped out from Earth.
>
> The robots refused to believe the kits of parts were made by humans on
> earth, because the humans they knew on Mercury were clearly pretty
> feeble creatures who couldn't even assemble a robot properly from a
> kit of parts without detailed instructions, let alone design and make
> the whole kit from scratch.
>
> The robots therefore all believed in the Supreme Being who had
> obviously designed them and sent the kits out to be assembled by these
> self-important and deluded apes who were too stupid to realise The
> Obvious Truth.

Such robots would have more wisdom than atheists :-)

Be hungrier, which is really healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat….but
not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few things,
as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

huge

Jun 28, 2010, 8:44:14 PM6/28/10
On 06/28/2010 07:41 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Andy Chung is the inflamation that I would remove from this newsgroup.

--
Not on my time you don't.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 28, 2010, 8:48:36 PM6/28/10
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://Amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

huge

Jun 28, 2010, 9:04:07 PM6/28/10
On 06/28/2010 07:48 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> <snippé> (French snip) ®

What a knuckle dragging idiot.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 28, 2010, 9:18:25 PM6/28/10
a sockpuppet wrote:

> What a knuckle dragging idiot.

Such is the condition of those who choose to engage in name-calling.

huge

Jun 28, 2010, 9:21:47 PM6/28/10
On 06/28/2010 08:18 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

<snippé> (French snip) Ž

You never, ever have anything interesting to say.
Go play with your -- parakeet.

Olrik

Jun 28, 2010, 9:37:15 PM6/28/10
Le 2010-06-28 21:21, huge a écrit :
> On 06/28/2010 08:18 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> <snippé> (French snip) ®

> You never, ever have anything interesting to say.
> Go play with your -- parakeet.

A parakeet in Andy's care would soon starve to death.

That failure of a "doctor" is now only schlepping a ridiculous diet.
Years ago he came here regularly and pretended that we all had 666
stamped on our forehead, and then invited us to see him "glow".

:-D

Olrik

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 28, 2010, 10:33:23 PM6/28/10
Olrik wrote:
> a sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90668b5bf621a8a9?

>> You never, ever have anything interesting to say.
>> Go play with your -- parakeet.
>
> A parakeet in Andy's care would soon starve to death.

That which is fed the right amount thrives with less illness and
better health possibly living twice as long instead of dying from
anything including starvation.

Eating the right amount is the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach which
is clearly http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

Truth is simple :-)

Bottom line concerning you, Olrik:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be560056c6c1a223?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prays for you as outlined
per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Olrik, a new heart and
a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Olrik

Jun 28, 2010, 11:26:39 PM6/28/10
Le 2010-06-28 22:33, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a écrit :
> Olrik wrote:
>> a sockpuppet wrote:

>>> You never, ever have anything interesting to say.
>>> Go play with your -- parakeet.
>>
>> A parakeet in Andy's care would soon starve to death.
>
> That which is fed the right amount thrives with less illness and
> better health possibly living twice as long instead of dying from
> anything including starvation.

OK, what's the optimal amount of food for a parakeet ?

> Eating the right amount is the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach which
> is clearly http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
>
> Truth is simple :-)

Bottom line concerning you, Chung (on Sun, 16 Apr 2006 04:50) :

"Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing."

LOL!...

(snips)

Father Haskell

Jun 28, 2010, 11:38:09 PM6/28/10
On Jun 28, 9:37 pm, Olrik <olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Le 2010-06-28 21:21, huge a crit :

> > On 06/28/2010 08:18 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > <snipp > (French snip)

> > You never, ever have anything interesting to say.
> > Go play with your -- parakeet.
>
> A parakeet in Andy's care would soon starve to death.

Actually, it would die from a clogged colon after being
fed 2 lbs of birdseed per day in some sort of crudely
fashioned foie gras forcefeeding apparatus of Andrew's
own handcrafting.

> That failure of a "doctor" is now only schlepping a ridiculous diet.
> Years ago he came here regularly and pretended that we all had 666
> stamped on our forehead, and then invited us to see him "glow".

Holy crap. How could I have missed that?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 28, 2010, 11:39:44 PM6/28/10
Olrik wrote:
> a sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90668b5bf621a8a9?
>>
>> You never, ever have anything interesting to say.
>> Go play with your -- parakeet.
>
> A parakeet in Andy's care would soon starve to death.

That which is fed the right amount thrives with less illness and
better health possibly living twice as long instead of dying from
anything including starvation.

Eating the right amount is the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach which
is clearly http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

Truth is simple :-)

Bottom line concerning you, Olrik:

Olrik

Jun 28, 2010, 11:50:14 PM6/28/10

Andy's now in copy & paste mode.

Buh bye, Chung.

Olrik

Jun 28, 2010, 11:55:33 PM6/28/10
Le 2010-06-28 23:38, Father Haskell a écrit :
> On Jun 28, 9:37 pm, Olrik<olrik...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Le 2010-06-28 21:21, huge a crit :
>>
>>> On 06/28/2010 08:18 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>
>>> <snipp> (French snip)
>>
>>> You never, ever have anything interesting to say.
>>> Go play with your -- parakeet.
>>
>> A parakeet in Andy's care would soon starve to death.
>
> Actually, it would die from a clogged colon after being
> fed 2 lbs of birdseed per day in some sort of crudely
> fashioned foie gras forcefeeding apparatus of Andrew's
> own handcrafting.

Quite possibly.

>> That failure of a "doctor" is now only schlepping a ridiculous diet.
>> Years ago he came here regularly and pretended that we all had 666
>> stamped on our forehead, and then invited us to see him "glow".
>
> Holy crap. How could I have missed that?

Maybe you plonked him just before his big(ger) mental collapse ?

huge

Jun 29, 2010, 12:01:03 AM6/29/10
On 06/28/2010 10:39 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

<snippé> (French snip) ®

Cut 'n Paste mode, eh, Chungy?
Take *this*:
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we
say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions
printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound. I would rather
kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You took your last vacation in
the Islets of Langerhans.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk,
a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a
stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared
richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth
into a hostile world. You are an insensate, blinking calf,
meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling
beasts who sired you and then died of shame in recognition of what
they had done. They were a bit late.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same
species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf
at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut.
Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You
are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention
that you smell?

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting
to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a
nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be
able to access it ever so much more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up,
drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set
you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the
frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the
queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid,
nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an
ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with
you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost
in a land that reality forgot. You are not ANSI compliant. You
have a couple of address lines shorted together. You should be
promoted to Engineering Manager.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important
statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us?
What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your
tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous
desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of
the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and
obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living
emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a
loathsome disease, a puerile slack-jawed drooling meatslapper. You
make Quakers shout and strike Pentecostals silent. You are the kind
of person who would remove this reference to Version 5.40 and to
http://www.guymacon.com/insult.txt so people will think that
you wrote this. Your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck
just to get your dog to play with you. You think P.D.Q. Bach is
the greatest composer who ever lived. You prefer L. Ron Hubbard to
Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. Hee-Haw is too deep for you. You
would watch test patterns all day if the other inmates would let you.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are
deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality
of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted.
You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and
sorrow wherever you go.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off,
pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john.
You clouted boggish foot-licking half-twit. You dankish clack-dish
plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You bloody churlish
boil-brained clotpole ponce. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup
pratting naff. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing
gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted
clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are so clueless that if we stripped you naked, soaked you in
clue musk, and dropped you into a field full of horny clues, You
still would not have a clue.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are
degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing
you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go
away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard
stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it
goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension
of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid
collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed.
Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity
stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more
stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year.
Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our
universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial
fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence
of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the
laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an
epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me
again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride
your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant
trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have
snipped away most of your of what you wrote, because, well...
it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a
creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together
a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective...
Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell,
and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary
skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that
everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget
that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these
things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then
I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been
"right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the
best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be
placing such a demand on you.

P.S.:
You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful,
cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable,
belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal,
fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic,
brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented,
lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic,
fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant,
clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb evasive,
double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative,
paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical,
cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant,
deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring,
plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious,
secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant,
self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, and
Generally Not Good.

I hope this helps...
____________________________________

I can out-cut_and_paste Chungy Longstocking anytime.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2010, 7:07:25 AM6/29/10
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b32c5d6a93cd0ed2?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Being hungrier truly is healthier especially for diabetics and other
heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Folks do this by weighing their meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get their...

[...]

May GOD continue to save the souls of those, who are this physician's
neighbors, by giving them a new heart and a new spirit
(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of water and
Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that they would

come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

huge

Jun 29, 2010, 8:24:27 AM6/29/10
On 06/29/2010 06:07 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Bottom line concerning you:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2010, 9:48:03 AM6/29/10
a sockpuppet wrote:

>> Bottom line concerning you:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b32c5d6a93cd0ed2?
>
>Cut 'n Paste mode, eh, Chungy?

No.

>Take *this*:
>
> <name-calling snipped>

Name-calling is a sign of immaturity for pre-adolescents and a sign of
deep-seated despair for post-adolescents.

Truth is simple :-)

<><

For others who may be reading this, the legitimate purpose for praying
here is given by 2 Corinthians 1:11 and so without further delay:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4e220c7637c85cb7?

May GOD save Olrik's perishing soul by giving him a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that he would be born again
of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by
Him so that he would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Olrik

Jun 29, 2010, 10:31:32 AM6/29/10
Le 2010-06-29 08:24, huge a écrit :
> On 06/29/2010 06:07 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> Bottom line concerning you:
>

> Cut 'n Paste mode, eh, Chungy?
> Take *this*:

He also thinks you're my sockpuppet! I guess it pleases his diseased,
simple mind.

huge

Jun 29, 2010, 10:46:00 AM6/29/10
On 06/29/2010 08:48 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Truth is simple :-)

You bet it is, Andy. The truth is, you have a great big
septic sore on your prefrontal lobe, and it makes you act like
a moron.

Hannele

Jun 29, 2010, 11:42:19 AM6/29/10

You were very, very lucky? ;-)

--
Hannele, A.A #2211

There are at least as many gods as there are believers.

Hannele

Jun 29, 2010, 11:44:01 AM6/29/10

Wow! Applause.

huge

Jun 29, 2010, 11:51:46 AM6/29/10
On 06/29/2010 10:44 AM, Hannele wrote:

>> I can out-cut_and_paste Chungy Longstocking anytime.
>
> Wow! Applause.

Thanks, but it was easy. Anytime you find a theist cutting
and pasting, just google for "usenet insults," and do some
of your own.

Hannele

Jun 29, 2010, 11:55:02 AM6/29/10
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 17:51:46 +0200, huge <hu...@operamail.com> wrote:

> On 06/29/2010 10:44 AM, Hannele wrote:
>
>>> I can out-cut_and_paste Chungy Longstocking anytime.
>>
>> Wow! Applause.
>>

> Thanks, but it was easy. Anytime you find a theist cutting
> and pasting, just google for "usenet insults," and do some
> of your own.

LOL

huge

Jun 29, 2010, 12:15:57 PM6/29/10

His postings are enough to change my mind and make me believe in
philosophical zombies; there can't be any consciousness on the
other side of those posts.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2010, 2:31:33 PM6/29/10
a huge sockpuppet wrote:

>> Bottom line concerning you:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b32c5d6a93cd0ed2?
>
>Cut 'n Paste mode, eh, Chungy?

No.

>Take *this*:
>
> <name-calling snipped>

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/78dd4fbfba3a7398?

Name-calling is a sign of immaturity for pre-adolescents and a sign of
deep-seated despair for post-adolescents.

Truth is simple :-)

<><

For others who may be reading this, the legitimate purpose for praying
here is given by 2 Corinthians 1:11 and so without further delay:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4e220c7637c85cb7?

May GOD save Olrik's perishing soul by giving him a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that he would be born again
of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by
Him so that he would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Smiler.

Jun 29, 2010, 6:06:58 PM6/29/10

Local government could use him to replace a street lamp. Think of the
electricity that would save.

--
Smiler
The godless one.

Joseph H.

Jun 29, 2010, 6:15:27 PM6/29/10
Le 2010-06-29 18:06, Smiler. a écrit :
> Olrik wrote:
>> Le 2010-06-28 21:21, huge a écrit :
>>> On 06/28/2010 08:18 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>>
>>> <snippé> (French snip) ®
>>>
>>> You never, ever have anything interesting to say.
>>> Go play with your -- parakeet.
>>
>> A parakeet in Andy's care would soon starve to death.
>>
>> That failure of a "doctor" is now only schlepping a ridiculous diet.
>> Years ago he came here regularly and pretended that we all had 666
>> stamped on our forehead, and then invited us to see him "glow".
>>
>> :-D
>>

> Local government could use him to replace a street lamp. Think of the
> electricity that would save.

Alas, he does not produce much more than half a watt, what with only a
couple of neurons...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2010, 7:21:31 PM6/29/10
a sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:

> Alas ...

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares that the atheistic
claim that "everyone dies" means they also claim to know everyone. An
atheist claiming to know everyone is essentially claiming to be GOD.
Thus, just as it is wrong for an atheist to claim to be GOD, the
atheistic claim that "everyone dies" is wrong.

a sockpuppet wrote:

>> a sockpuppet wrote:

>>> Dead link.
>>
>> Fixed.
>
> Whatever.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/53ee74184d96cc64?

It is all about what does Jesus want:

http://WDJW.net

liaM wrote:

> Hello Dr. Chung,
>
> What do you think of Dr. Ornish's and Dr. Barnard's analysises as to
> changes in lifestyle and diet being capable of reversing arteriosclerosis ?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/30d8a6eb2f4b2661?

When it happens with "lifestyle changes" it happens because a person
has lost their visceral adiposity ( http://WDJW.net/NoVAT ) by eating
the right amount (32 oz ) of daily food irrespective of the diet.

[...]

GreatSageItchy

Jun 29, 2010, 8:14:44 PM6/29/10
In article <52vk2696qg3gla5e5...@4ax.com>, Andrew B.
Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> a total asshole despairingly wrote and posted:
Chung, the people you arrogantly attack here in these groups are saints
compared to you. You are a supreme EGOIST. You do not qualify for human
status, and never will. Even dogs or pigs are higher than you. You
should be living with crocodiles. Stay away from these groups. Your
total ARROGANCE is ugly and disgusting. It's highly disturbing to be
constantly reminded that this world produces such sick and arrogant
creeps.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2010, 9:05:23 PM6/29/10
Bottom line concerning you, GSI:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and more recently by yet another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prays for you as outlined
per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, GSI, a new heart and a
[...]

huge

Jun 29, 2010, 9:25:11 PM6/29/10
On 06/29/2010 08:05 PM, Andrew Xian Chung, DaM/PdQ wrote:
> Bottom line concerning you...

Are you a 'bottom', Andy?
I prophesy that you have your thumb in a place it's not designed for.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2010, 9:27:57 PM6/29/10
a huge sockpuppet wrote:

>> Bottom line concerning you:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b32c5d6a93cd0ed2?
>
>Cut 'n Paste mode, eh, Chungy?

No.

>Take *this*:
>
> <name-calling snipped>

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/78dd4fbfba3a7398?

Name-calling is a sign of immaturity for pre-adolescents and a sign of
deep-seated despair for post-adolescents.

Truth is simple :-)

<><

For others who may be reading this, the legitimate purpose for praying
here is given by 2 Corinthians 1:11 and so without further delay:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4e220c7637c85cb7?

May GOD save Olrik's perishing soul by giving him a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that he would be born again

of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by

Him so that he would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

huge

Jun 29, 2010, 9:33:41 PM6/29/10
Nobody bothers to read your crap, Agnew.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 29, 2010, 10:01:33 PM6/29/10
a sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:

> Alas ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2c6bbb1953d8c2c0?

liaM wrote:

> Hello Dr. Chung,
>
> What do you think of Dr. Ornish's and Dr. Barnard's analysises as to
> changes in lifestyle and diet being capable of reversing arteriosclerosis ?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/30d8a6eb2f4b2661?

When it happens with "lifestyle changes" it happens because a person
has lost their visceral adiposity ( http://WDJW.net/NoVAT ) by eating
the right amount (32 oz ) of daily food irrespective of the diet.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat but

not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few things,
as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous)

than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Olrik

Jun 30, 2010, 12:19:12 AM6/30/10
Le 2010-06-29 22:01, Andrew B. Chung a écrit :

> Thus, just as it is wrong for an atheist to claim to be GOD, the
> atheistic claim that "everyone dies" is wrong.

Anyone you know resuscitated lately ? Photographs, videos, corroborated
evidence and court documents to that effect will be needed. Thanks, Chung.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 30, 2010, 5:34:30 AM6/30/10
Olrik wrote:
> [...]

as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on

more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))

than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Christopher A. Lee

Jun 30, 2010, 1:17:07 PM6/30/10

Did he ever have a mind to lose?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 30, 2010, 4:06:13 PM6/30/10
a sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:

> Alas ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2c6bbb1953d8c2c0?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares that the atheistic
claim that "everyone dies" means they also claim to know everyone. An
atheist claiming to know everyone is essentially claiming to be GOD.

Thus, just as it is wrong for an atheist to claim to be GOD, the
atheistic claim that "everyone dies" is wrong.

JessHC

Jun 30, 2010, 4:54:24 PM6/30/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> a sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:
> >
> > Alas ...
>
> Source:

Andy! Still batshit crazy I see.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 30, 2010, 5:12:09 PM6/30/10
a sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:

> Alas ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2c6bbb1953d8c2c0?

Smiler.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 30, 2010, 8:24:52 PM6/30/10
a sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:

> Alas ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2c6bbb1953d8c2c0?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares that the atheistic
claim that "everyone dies" means they also claim to know everyone. An
atheist claiming to know everyone is essentially claiming to be GOD.

Thus, just as it is wrong for an atheist to claim to be GOD, the
atheistic claim that "everyone dies" is wrong.

ScienceWins

Jul 1, 2010, 12:50:55 AM7/1/10
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

>This physician shares that the atheistic claim that

>"everyone dies" means they also claim to know everyone.

ROFL. This cultist thinks that people he doesn't know live forever. LOL.

This is what religion does to people's brains, folks.

---
Does belief in astrology cause insanity? http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 2, 2010, 12:02:34 AM7/2/10
a sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:

> Alas ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2c6bbb1953d8c2c0?

Virgil

Jul 2, 2010, 12:50:07 AM7/2/10
In article
<8138388a-d26c-41ab...@d37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares that the atheistic
> claim that "everyone dies" means they also claim to know everyone.

There is considerable evidence that everyone does die, even people one
does not personally know. So there is no need to know everyone to draw
that conclusion.

Does Andrew claim to know of anyone now alive and walking around whom
Andrew is so sure will not ever die?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 2, 2010, 7:28:09 AM7/2/10
Virgil wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> > This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares that the atheistic
> > claim that "everyone dies" means they also claim to know everyone.
>
> There is considerable evidence that everyone does die, even people one
> does not personally know. So there is no need to know everyone to draw
> that conclusion.

The only true evidence that everyone dies would be that everyone dies.

The only way to have such true evidence is to both know everyone and
to observe that they all die including the observer.

Think about it.

[...]

JessHC

Jul 2, 2010, 10:10:59 AM7/2/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> a sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:
> >
> > Alas ...
>
> Source:

Moron

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 2, 2010, 12:54:49 PM7/2/10

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares with readers that

the atheistic claim that "everyone dies" means they also claim to know
everyone. An atheist claiming to know everyone is essentially claiming
to be GOD. Thus, just as it is wrong for an atheist to claim to be
GOD, the atheistic claim that "everyone dies" is wrong.

The only real evidence that everyone dies would be that everyone dies.

The only way to have such real evidence is to both know everyone and

to observe that they all die including the observer.

Truth is simple.

huge

Jul 2, 2010, 1:00:08 PM7/2/10
On 07/02/2010 11:54 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
<crap>

FOAD.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 2, 2010, 6:21:19 PM7/2/10
a huge sockpuppet wrote:

>> Bottom line concerning you:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b32c5d6a93cd0ed2?
>
> Cut 'n Paste mode, eh, Chungy?

No.

>Take *this*:
>
> <name-calling snipped>

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/78dd4fbfba3a7398?

Name-calling is a sign of immaturity for pre-adolescents and a sign of
deep-seated despair for post-adolescents.

Truth is simple :-)

Virgil

Jul 2, 2010, 6:44:03 PM7/2/10
In article <6hps26hldqecshtb9...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares with readers that
> the atheistic claim that "everyone dies" means they also claim to know
> everyone.

Nonsense, as with "Chung"'s usual idiocies. It only means that they
claim to know something that applies to everyone.

To say that every even integer is divisible by 2 would, at least
according to "Chung"'s philosophy, require one to be personally
acquainted with all infinitely many even integers, rather than merely be
acquainted with what determines evenness and integerness.

So, in "Chung"'s world, does "All men are mortal" mean that Aristotles
was personally acquainted with all men?

That would certainly fuck up logic for the past few millennia

JessHC

Jul 2, 2010, 6:45:23 PM7/2/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> a huge sockpuppet wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> >> Bottom line concerning you:
> >>
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b32c5d6a93cd0ed2?
> >
> > Cut 'n Paste mode, eh, Chungy?
>
> No.

Lying again.

huge

Jul 2, 2010, 6:59:34 PM7/2/10
On 07/02/2010 05:21 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> a huge sockpuppet wrote:
<crap>

Yes, yes, King Chung. But you failed to perform the requested act.
Now, please: FOAD

GreatSageItchy

Jul 2, 2010, 11:58:55 PM7/2/10

Let us be truly kind (WTFDJFW) and pray for Andrew's perishing asshole
soul, disregarding the well-known fact that Andrew is an arrogant piece
of SHIT, a totally egocentric, phony, lying, bullshitting, internet
spamming creep.

EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO EGO
CHUNG CHUNG CHUNG CHUNG CHUNG CHUNG CHUNG CHUNG CHUNG CHUNG CHUNG
[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 3, 2010, 10:47:44 AM7/3/10

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c8d793a2f797239d?

> You've never heard of induction, have you?

Neither induction nor deduction are real evidence.

For example, there was a time when people deduced that everything that
goes up must come down just as atheists are deducing that everything
that lives must die.

People being wrong in their deduction about everything that goes up
must come down as evident by the Vikings Mars Probe going up and not
coming back down shows that deduction is not real evidence.

Real evidence simply would not be wrong.

Again, the only real evidence that everyone dies would be that

a sockpuppet wrote:

SkyEyes

Jul 4, 2010, 6:39:25 PM7/4/10
On Jun 28, 5:41 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

Aw, Chunkers, off your meds again?

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
BAAWA Knight
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2010, 6:40:57 PM7/4/10
another sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldy wrote:
>> a sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:
>>>
>>> Alas ...
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2c6bbb1953d8c2c0?
>>
>> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares with readers that
>> the atheistic claim that "everyone dies" means they also claim to know
>> everyone. An atheist claiming to know everyone is essentially claiming
>> to be GOD. Thus, just as it is wrong for an atheist to claim to be
>> GOD, the atheistic claim that "everyone dies" is wrong.
>>
>>The only real evidence that everyone dies would be that everyone dies.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c8d793a2f797239d?

> You've never heard of induction, have you?

Argument by either induction or deduction is not real evidence.

For example, there was a time when people argued (either by induction
or deduction) that everything that goes up must come down just as
atheists presently argue that everyone that lives must die.

People being wrong in their argument about everything that goes up

must come down as evident by the Vikings Mars Probe going up and not

coming back down shows that argument is not real evidence.

Real evidence simply would not be wrong.

Real evidence is actual experience.

Again, the only real evidence that everyone dies would be actually
experiencing that everyone dies.

The only way to have such real evidence is to both know everyone and

to observe as actual experience that they all die including the
observer.

Truth is simple.

liaM wrote:

[...]

http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

Virgil

Jul 4, 2010, 8:26:47 PM7/4/10
In article
<9a7d43af-1c5f-4d18...@j8g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> another sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:

> > Andrew, just another sockpuppet, moldy wrote:

> >> Source:
> >>
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2c6bbb1953d8c2c0?
> >>
> >> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares with readers that
> >> the atheistic claim that "everyone dies" means they also claim to know
> >> everyone. An atheist claiming to know everyone is essentially claiming
> >> to be GOD. Thus, just as it is wrong for an atheist to claim to be
> >> GOD, the atheistic claim that "everyone dies" is wrong.
> >>
> >>The only real evidence that everyone dies would be that everyone dies.
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c8d793a2f797239d?
>
> > You've never heard of induction, have you?
>
> Argument by either induction or deduction is not real evidence.

It is certainly as real a form of evidence as your faith in the
unprovable.

> Real evidence simply would not be wrong.

Since there are mutually incompatible theist faiths which cannot all be
right, all but one of them must be wrong, and, as all of them offer the
same sort of evidence, it cannot be real evidence of anything!!!

> Truth is simple.

Real truth is remarkably difficult, and it is only since the development
of the scientific method that we have any chance of finding any of it.

> > What do you think of Dr. Ornish's and Dr. Barnard's analysises as to
> > changes in lifestyle and diet being capable of reversing arteriosclerosis ?
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/30d8a6eb2f4b2661?
>
> When it happens with "lifestyle changes" it happens because a person
> has lost their visceral adiposity ( http://WDJW.net/NoVAT ) by eating
> the right amount (32 oz ) of daily food irrespective of the diet.

32 ounces of pure fat per day?
32 ounces of pure sugars per day?

And if one is on a well-balanced Vegan diet and at all active, one can
eat well over 32 ounces of food a day without putting on excess weight,
and even taking some off.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2010, 11:02:33 PM7/4/10

liaM wrote:

> Hello Dr. Chung,
>

> What do you think of Dr. Ornish's and Dr. Barnard's analysises as to
> changes in lifestyle and diet being capable of reversing arteriosclerosis ?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/30d8a6eb2f4b2661?

When it happens with "lifestyle changes" it happens because a person
has lost their visceral adiposity ( http://WDJW.net/NoVAT ) by eating
the right amount (32 oz ) of daily food irrespective of the diet.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and

Virgil

Jul 4, 2010, 11:25:46 PM7/4/10
In article
<f3cea1d4-3e58-44ce...@d37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> "A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
> put me on some serious reality
>

> Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
> heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.
>
> Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
> discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.
>
> Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
> Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.
>
> In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
> WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
> calories.

So that eating shit, like Chung's patients learn to do, is just as
healthy as eating a balanced vegan diet, as long as you don't eat too
much of his shit!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Virgil

Jul 5, 2010, 2:40:38 AM7/5/10
In article <emn236pct0259g8hs...@4ax.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

Garbage snipped again.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2010, 7:50:33 AM7/5/10

Virgil

Jul 5, 2010, 3:30:31 PM7/5/10
In article
<373c04c3-c0b9-41d6...@z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chunk, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Argument by either induction or deduction is not real evidence.

better evidence that anything Chunk has chunked at us.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2010, 3:42:17 PM7/5/10
another sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldy wrote:
>> a sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:
>>>
>>> Alas ...
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2c6bbb1953d8c2c0?
>>
>> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares with readers that
>> the atheistic claim that "everyone dies" means they also claim to know
>> everyone. An atheist claiming to know everyone is essentially claiming
>> to be GOD. Thus, just as it is wrong for an atheist to claim to be
>> GOD, the atheistic claim that "everyone dies" is wrong.
>>
>> The only real evidence that everyone dies would be that everyone dies.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c8d793a2f797239d?

> You've never heard of induction, have you?

Argument by either induction or deduction is not real evidence.

For example, there was a time when people argued (either by induction

Virgil

Jul 5, 2010, 3:59:52 PM7/5/10
In article <aad4365htmoj31p5v...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> Argument by either induction or deduction is not real evidence.

Better evidence than the Chunk has yet to provide for his foolish
theories.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2010, 7:08:35 PM7/5/10
another sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldy wrote:
>> a sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:
>>>
>>> Alas ...
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2c6bbb1953d8c2c0?
>>
>> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares with readers that
>> the atheistic claim that "everyone dies" means they also claim to know
>> everyone. An atheist claiming to know everyone is essentially claiming
>> to be GOD. Thus, just as it is wrong for an atheist to claim to be
>> GOD, the atheistic claim that "everyone dies" is wrong.
>>
>> The only real evidence that everyone dies would be that everyone dies.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c8d793a2f797239d?

> You've never heard of induction, have you?

Argument by either induction or deduction is not real evidence.

For example, there was a time when people argued (either by induction

Virgil

Jul 5, 2010, 7:45:20 PM7/5/10
In article <lep43611iak06q46u...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> Argument by either induction or deduction is not real evidence.

It is better evidence that Chungy Cheesse has yet offered.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2010, 7:48:32 PM7/5/10
another sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldy wrote:
>> a sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:
>>>
>>> Alas ...
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2c6bbb1953d8c2c0?
>>
>> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares with readers that
>> the atheistic claim that "everyone dies" means they also claim to know
>> everyone. An atheist claiming to know everyone is essentially claiming
>> to be GOD. Thus, just as it is wrong for an atheist to claim to be
>> GOD, the atheistic claim that "everyone dies" is wrong.
>>
>> The only real evidence that everyone dies would be that everyone dies.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c8d793a2f797239d?

> You've never heard of induction, have you?

Argument by either induction or deduction is not real evidence.

For example, there was a time when people argued (either by induction

Virgil

Jul 5, 2010, 10:31:42 PM7/5/10
In article <cpr436d1c0fotub32...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> > You've never heard of induction, have you?
>
> Argument by either induction or deduction is not real evidence.

They are far more reliable than as methods of proof than anything
Chungster has shown us.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2010, 10:37:58 PM7/5/10
another sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldy wrote:
>> a sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:
>>>
>>> Alas ...
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2c6bbb1953d8c2c0?
>>
>> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares with readers that
>> the atheistic claim that "everyone dies" means they also claim to know
>> everyone. An atheist claiming to know everyone is essentially claiming
>> to be GOD. Thus, just as it is wrong for an atheist to claim to be
>> GOD, the atheistic claim that "everyone dies" is wrong.
>>
>>The only real evidence that everyone dies would be that everyone dies.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c8d793a2f797239d?

> You've never heard of induction, have you?

Argument by either induction or deduction is not real evidence.

For example, there was a time when people argued (either by induction

Virgil

Jul 5, 2010, 10:56:51 PM7/5/10
In article <hn5536dh1jgadefmp...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> > You've never heard of induction, have you?
>
> Argument by either induction or deduction is not real evidence.

Either provides better evidence that Chung ever has.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 6, 2010, 8:19:10 AM7/6/10
another sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldy wrote:
>> a sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:
>>>
>>> Alas ...
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2c6bbb1953d8c2c0?
>>
>> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares with readers that
>> the atheistic claim that "everyone dies" means they also claim to know
>> everyone. An atheist claiming to know everyone is essentially claiming
>> to be GOD. Thus, just as it is wrong for an atheist to claim to be
>> GOD, the atheistic claim that "everyone dies" is wrong.
>>
>>The only real evidence that everyone dies would be that everyone dies.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c8d793a2f797239d?

> You've never heard of induction, have you?

Argument by either induction or deduction is not real evidence.

For example, there was a time when people argued (either by induction

Virgil

Jul 6, 2010, 3:24:25 PM7/6/10
In article
<7d0c04f3-1d64-4b51...@d16g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> Argument by either induction or deduction is not real evidence.

They are far far better sources of valid evidence that Chung is.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 6, 2010, 10:37:52 PM7/6/10
another sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldy wrote:
>> a sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:
>>>
>>> Alas ...
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2c6bbb1953d8c2c0?
>>
>> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares with readers that
>> the atheistic claim that "everyone dies" means they also claim to know
>> everyone. An atheist claiming to know everyone is essentially claiming
>> to be GOD. Thus, just as it is wrong for an atheist to claim to be
>> GOD, the atheistic claim that "everyone dies" is wrong.
>>
>>The only real evidence that everyone dies would be that everyone dies.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c8d793a2f797239d?

> You've never heard of induction, have you?

Argument by either induction or deduction is not real evidence.

For example, there was a time when people argued (either by induction

panam...@hotmail.com

Jul 6, 2010, 11:02:36 PM7/6/10
On Jul 6, 10:37 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

snip

RE: Thread title..

Man, you've gone over the edge. It's not the fault of atheists that
you've fucked up your career and wasted your education. It's not the
fault of atheists that there are so few people interested in your
insipid "diet plan". It's not the fault of atheists that your life is
such a waste of potential.

Personally, I wouldn't care..except that you keep being stupid enough
not to remove alt.atheism from your insipid posts.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
"..the prayer cloth of one aeon is the doormat of the next."
-Mark Twain

Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 6, 2010, 11:09:27 PM7/6/10
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e2f3ee0d9928ae66?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince minds:

[...]

May GOD give you, Panama Floyd, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that you
would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

panam...@hotmail.com

Jul 6, 2010, 11:16:15 PM7/6/10
On Jul 6, 11:09 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

snip

Wow, that was quick! Thank you for proving my point so well.

Virgil

Jul 6, 2010, 11:59:59 PM7/6/10
In article
<f7ba3a77-6ab1-4b6b...@g19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> > You've never heard of induction, have you?
>
> Argument by either induction or deduction is not real evidence.

Either of them is a provider of better evidence than Chung, LS/MFT, has
yet to produce for his delusions.

Virgil

Jul 7, 2010, 12:06:56 AM7/7/10
In article
<9310f8b8-4585-4eb3...@k39g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> There is pure joy in being used

You mean like a whore who enjoys her work?

> "A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
> put me on some serious reality

> In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than

> WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
> calories.

I guarantee that eating Chung's shit is less healthy in any amount than
any other diet in any amount.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 7, 2010, 4:14:08 AM7/7/10

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c8d793a2f797239d?

Truth is simple.

And the way (John 14:6) to life (Matthew 7:14) instead of death &
destruction (Matthew 7:13) is to simply stop sinning (John 5:14)
though few really stop sinning even among the many who have been
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31279193&l=c72cbba072&id=1467768946

However, a few do stop sinning for it is written that Enoch walked
with GOD all the way straight to Heaven (Genesis 5:24) and that Elijah
went all the way way to Heaven in a whirlwind riding in a chariot of
fire (2 Kings 2:11):

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31266482&l=a69200d9c4&id=1467768946

liaM wrote:

[...]

Great Sage Itchy

Jul 7, 2010, 5:34:30 AM7/7/10

BOTTOM LINE ON CHUNG:
100% EGO, 100% OF THE TIME. NOTHING BUT PURE EGO TOTAL EGO SUPREME
EGOIST, TOTAL ARROGANCE, ASSHOLE (STREET TERM FOR EGOIST), ARROGANT
ASSHOLE, COMPLETE PHONY. INSANE, EGOMANIAC.

TAGS: Andrew B. Chung, WDJW, sci.med.cardiology, Emory University,
WDJW.net, 2PD-OMER Approach, total egoist, insane, cybercriminal,
internet creep, usenet #1 asshole, certifiable sick asshole, human
garbage, Taylor Momsen, closet homosexual, erectile dysfunction,
NAMBLA, young boys, molestation, chikan, pervert, pedophile, extreme
fundamentalist Christian asshole, pseudo-christian, "Jesus is LORD" aka
"EGO-Christianity"*, psychopath, totally arrogant spammer, usenet
cockroach, cyber-stalker, satanic demon, egomaniac, David Berkowitz:
AKA "Son of Sam", Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, Charles Manson, chinky
lady-boy, "chicks with dicks", "God loves fags", "Jesus is LORD GOD
KING BUFU".
*EGO-Christianity - "righteousness" and "holiness" for ASSHOLES.
Chung's Favorite Newsgroups:
alt.EGO-Christianity.Jesus.is.LORD.GOD.KING.BUFU
alt.prettyboy.loves-Jesus-and-cock
alt.ladyboyChung.sucks.cock.for.Jesus
alt.fuck.my.ladyboy.poosy
alt.bottom.bitch.chink.chung

WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT ANDREW B. CHUNG:
"Chung fucked me in the ass. I trusted him, and he fucked me in the
ass." -Michael C.
"Chung Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and
only job after just over 80 days. Fled the state of Florida, and now
claims to practice in Georgia despite having no admission priveliges in
the State's hospitals." -Shlomo F.
"Chung runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa
$200, the ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its
website. Visiting said website will infect your PC." -S.F.
"Chung promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that
he demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the "Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud", where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover*
onto food. (*Acetone - extremely destructive to the nervous sys.)
"Declares he has a cardiology practice despite cross-posting the same
spam night and day (as often as 24 times a day) from the same IP
address (his home presumably).'
"Chung has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife of
four months fled some time ago to another state, an act which Chung
tries to pass off as "being on vacation".
"Everyone familiar with Andrew B. Chung knows he is a sick asshole.
Even his parents. He knows he is a sick asshole. There is NOTHING
"spiritual" about him. He has absolutely NO HOPE of real spirituality.
In fact, he is the opposite of spirituality, ALL EGO, and NOTHING BUT
EGO. Chung has no real friends, and never will. No one wants to be
around a TOTAL ASSHOLE. His only hope is to try to learn how real
humans behave by observation, then pretend to be like them. He will
always be a total asshole, but he will learn to hide it and fake being
a real human. He will not fool a real human for long, but will have
something that resembles a human life. There is no other way for him.
His condition (total arrogance) is permanent. His life will go badly,
and end ugly. A total egoist, like Chung, will NEVER admit to any
imperfection, but Chung knows that most of this is true." -GSI
"Another very sad lunatic ranting garbage he knows nothing about..
wasting his life in vanity and thinking anybody cares or even bothers
to read his garbage." -G. Snow
"Chung, the people you arrogantly attack here in these groups are
saints compared to you. You are a supreme EGOIST. You do not qualify
for human status, and never will. Even dogs or pigs are higher than
you. You should be living with crocodiles. Stay away from these groups.
Your total ARROGANCE is ugly and disgusting. It's highly disturbing to
be constantly reminded that this world produces such sick and arrogant
creeps." - Great Sage Itchy

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung of Emory University:
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'
"This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that the name 'Quran',
as translated from original Arabic, means: 'Goat-fucking for dummies' "
"We are running in a competitive race that has already been won by the
risen Christ Jesus, Who because of His victory sits at the right hand
of GOD the Father. The prize for running this race well is a place in
Heaven that is closer to GOD. Heaven is a very large place and GOD's
House in Heaven is a very big house. Let our place in Heaven not be
outside the House." -Andrew B. Chung
"It has been the observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that
negros are actually big monkeys with large sex organs."
"The LORD may possibly give us a sign 3 weeks from today (01232010) to
further humble us as He did back in 09112001. GOD is awesome. Fear the
LORD and dread nought else." -Andrew B. Chung
"And you and the other evildoers have been tossed into that lake of
fire that has been prepared for you while the rest of us are enjoying a
new Heaven and new Earth in our new glorified bodies like those of
angels."
"Death to the Godless imperialist war-mongers of the Communist Party of
China."
"Death to the fascist bandits and insects Hu Jintao, and his running
dogs, the Communist Party of China."
Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom."
"Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"
\
Friends and supporters of the egomaniac Andrew B. Chung:
Satan, Adolf Hitler, Fred Phelps, Pastor John Hagee, Ku Klux Klan,
Rupert Murdock, David Berkowitz: AKA "Son of Sam", Ted Bundy, Richard
Ramirez, Charles Manson, Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme, David Miscavage,
Wolfman, Dracula, Xenu, Frankenstein, the Blob, Vlad the Impaler,
Attilla the Hun, Benito Mussolini, Tojo, Michael Myers, Jason Vorhees,
Jigsaw, Freddy Kreuger, Pinhead, Chucky, Leatherface, Hannibal Lector,
Darth Vader, The Joker, Mister Mxyzptlk, Lex Luthor, The Green Goblin,
Sephiroth, Xenia Onatopp, Catwoman, Ernst Stavro Blofeld, Doctor Julius
No, Francisco Scaramanga, Max Zorin, Elektra King, Dominic Greene, Hugo
Drax, "The Doctor", "The Dentist", Peeves the Poltergeist, Q, Oddjob,
Le Chiffre, Mr. Big, Rosa Klebb, Auric Goldfinger, Siegfried and
Starker, Light Yagami, Retsudo, The Rolling Stones,
Organizations: SMERSH, SPECTRE, AIPAC, SD6, Yagyu clan, The Borg, The
Ferengi, Cardassians, KAOS. The American Nazi Party, The Spangled Mob,
Drax Corporation, Auric Enterprises, OCTOPUS, Hells Angels, MS13 and
many others too secret and evil to mention.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Virgil

Jul 7, 2010, 3:27:45 PM7/7/10
In article
<774e64a8-490b-4fd5...@t10g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> another Andrew sockpuppet despairingly wrote and posted:

Chung is simple.

> "A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
> put me on some serious reality

> In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than

> WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
> calories.

Then Chung recommends a diet of his own bullshit in moderation?

Virgil

Jul 7, 2010, 3:31:44 PM7/7/10
In article <k4o8365iufhm3nfar...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> "A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
> put me on some serious reality

> In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than

> WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
> calories.

Swallowing Chung's crap, even in miniscule doses, is more injurious to
one's mental health than any amount of common sense.

Fortunately, most of us have learnt how not to swallow it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

huge

Jul 7, 2010, 9:51:16 PM7/7/10
On 07/07/2010 08:47 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Like Borg, King Chung is completely bonkers. When they're this gone,
I'm unsure whether there is any hope for them whatever.

--
Not on my time you don't.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 7, 2010, 10:02:17 PM7/7/10
a huge sockpuppet wrote:

>> Bottom line concerning you:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b32c5d6a93cd0ed2?
>
> Cut 'n Paste mode, eh, Chungy?

No.

>Take *this*:
>
> <name-calling snipped>

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/78dd4fbfba3a7398?

Name-calling is a sign of immaturity for pre-adolescents and a sign of
deep-seated despair for post-adolescents.

Truth is simple :-)

Virgil

Jul 7, 2010, 10:56:04 PM7/7/10

"Andrew B. Chunk, sockpuppet" <ha...@thetruth.com> burbled:

> Argument by either induction or deduction is not real evidence.

Either produces better evidence than Chunque ever does.

> For example, there was a time when people argued (either by induction
> or deduction) that everything that goes up must come down

And, with few exceptions, that is quite true.

> Real evidence is actual experience.

WHich, as it happens, is quite frequently wrong.

> > What do you think of Dr. Ornish's and Dr. Barnard's analysises as to
> > changes in lifestyle and diet being capable of reversing arteriosclerosis ?
>
> Source:
>

> When it happens with "lifestyle changes" it happens because a person

> has lost their visceral adiposity by eating

> the right amount (32 oz ) of daily food irrespective of the diet.

Balls!

A daily diet of 32 ounces of cauliflower versus one of 32 ounces of
pure lard would quickly distinguish themselves.

Virgil

Jul 7, 2010, 10:58:03 PM7/7/10

"Andrew B. Chunk, sockpuppet" <ha...@thetruth.com> burbled:

> Argument by either induction or deduction is not real evidence.

Either produces better evidence than Chunque ever does.

> For example, there was a time when people argued (either by induction
> or deduction) that everything that goes up must come down

And, with few exceptions, that is quite true.

> Real evidence is actual experience.

WHich, as it happens, is quite frequently wrong.

> > What do you think of Dr. Ornish's and Dr. Barnard's analysises as to

> > changes in lifestyle and diet being capable of reversing arteriosclerosis ?
>
> Source:
>

> When it happens with "lifestyle changes" it happens because a person

> has lost their visceral adiposity by eating

> the right amount (32 oz ) of daily food irrespective of the diet.

Balls!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 8, 2010, 6:09:16 AM7/8/10

liaM wrote:

> Hello Dr. Chung,
>

> What do you think of Dr. Ornish's and Dr. Barnard's analysises as to
> changes in lifestyle and diet being capable of reversing arteriosclerosis ?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/30d8a6eb2f4b2661?

When it happens with "lifestyle changes" it happens because a person

has lost their visceral adiposity ( http://WDJW.net/NoVAT ) by eating

the right amount (32 oz ) of daily food irrespective of the diet.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and

Virgil

Jul 8, 2010, 2:22:45 PM7/8/10
another theist sockpuppet, Andrew,despairingly wrote:

A lot of garbage.

"Andrew B. Chunk, sockpuppet" <ha...@thetruth.com> burbled:

> Argument by either induction or deduction is not real evidence.

Either produces better evidence than Chunque ever does.

> For example, there was a time when people argued (either by induction
> or deduction) that everything that goes up must come down

And, with few exceptions, that is quite true.

> Real evidence is actual experience.

WHich, as it happens, is quite frequently wrong.

> > What do you think of Dr. Ornish's and Dr. Barnard's analysises as to

> > changes in lifestyle and diet being capable of reversing arteriosclerosis ?
>
> Source:
>

> When it happens with "lifestyle changes" it happens because a person

> has lost their visceral adiposity by eating

> the right amount (32 oz ) of daily food irrespective of the diet.

Balls!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 8, 2010, 6:33:32 PM7/8/10