Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: the rebuke of Jesus' disciples crushes a sockpuppet.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 2:34:27 PM9/13/08
Behold the deep despair of one of satan's sockpuppets (corporeal
demons) after being rebuked by one of Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74855cbfd6bdaa9c?

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Rod

Sep 13, 2008, 4:09:35 PM9/13/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Behold the deep despair of one of satan's sockpuppets (corporeal
> demons) after being rebuked by one of Jesus' disciples:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74855cbfd6bdaa9c?

Oh...so you're a disciple now..?! I'd love to declare you mentally
ill, but that would leave you with an excuse for the crap you've been
doing as well as give the truly mentally unfit an unearned bad rap.

FOAD, both of your personalities

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2008, 4:25:49 AM9/14/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > Behold the deep despair of one of satan's sockpuppets (corporeal
> > demons) after being rebuked by one of Jesus' disciples:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74855cbfd6bdaa9c?
>
> Oh...so you're a disciple now..?!

The glory is all GOD's.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

Rod

Sep 14, 2008, 7:30:54 AM9/14/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, the demented and moronic disciple of an
imaginary god babbled from his drool:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>
>>> Behold the deep despair of one of satan's sockpuppets (corporeal
>>> demons) after being rebuked by one of Jesus' disciples:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74855cbfd6bdaa9c?
>> Oh...so you're a disciple now..?!
>
> The glory is all GOD's.

There is no glory for a god who has a servant so dishonest and
stupid that he turns a question to a statement and revels in how he
unwittingly robbed his god of glory thru his abject dishonesty and
stupidity.

Some Holy Spirit you got their Chungiepoo !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2008, 7:42:48 AM9/14/08

Thom Madura

Sep 14, 2008, 8:11:54 AM9/14/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > Behold the deep despair of one of satan's sockpuppets (corporeal
> > > demons) after being rebuked by one of Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74855cbfd6bdaa9c?

> > Oh...so you're a disciple now..?!
>
> The glory is all GOD's.

But Andrew - we have repeatedly asked for you to provide proof othe
existence of you god - and using YOUR method - he has been proven not to
exist.

Therefore - no god- no glory

If your god were not a lie - you would have no problem presenting him for
all to see.

You can't even do that with yourself!

Rod

Sep 14, 2008, 12:04:03 PM9/14/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Another lie...
--
"The lie ultimately wins power over the pathological liar, so that
mastery of his or her own lies is lost. The new 'I' supposedly

"The pathological liar is the sockpuppet Andrew B. Chung"

All who unwisely blaspheme against Andrew B. Chung have wisely
chosen to destroy him if effagy with the ultimate truth,
thereby loosing the free will that was born within all
souls.

"And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be
forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against Andrew B. Chung will not
be forgiven."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2008, 12:55:49 PM9/14/08

Virgil

Sep 14, 2008, 1:44:21 PM9/14/08
In article
<9aacb7b8-a1ef-4adc...@m44g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

Brahma, Vishnu and Siva are my only trinity.

Virgil

Sep 14, 2008, 1:46:22 PM9/14/08
In article
<f7a78bd6-1f2e-46d1...@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

Brahma, Vishnu and Siva are my only Gods.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2008, 4:25:47 PM9/14/08
satan via another sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > Oh...so you're a disciple now..?!
> >
> > The glory is all GOD's.
>
> But Andrew - we have repeatedly asked for you to provide proof othe
> existence of you god - and using YOUR method - he has been proven not to
> exist.

The scientific method does not belong to me. Neither does the
following proof which has been provided by GOD...

Null hypothesis:

There is no GOD.

Prediction if null hypothesis were true:

Prayers by Jesus' disciples would go unanswered by GOD.

What is observed instead:

GOD does what is asked by Jesus' disciples as He has promised per
Matthew 16:23

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/050990a84f915420?

Conclusion:

Reject the null hypothesis as untrue.

Therefore, GOD's existence is now proven scientifically ! ! !

Thom Madura

Sep 14, 2008, 6:00:33 PM9/14/08

> satan via another sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74855cbfd6bdaa9c?

> > > The glory is all GOD's.
> >
> > But Andrew - we have repeatedly asked for you to provide proof othe
> > existence of you god - and using YOUR method - he has been proven not to
> > exist.
>
> The scientific method does not belong to me. Neither does the
> following proof which has been provided by GOD...
>
> Null hypothesis:
>
> There is no GOD.
>
> Prediction if null hypothesis were true:
>
> Prayers by Jesus' disciples would go unanswered by GOD.
>
> What is observed instead:
>
> GOD does what is asked by Jesus' disciples as He has promised per
> Matthew 16:23

Nonsense - provide the proof of the quote in the bible first.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2008, 7:52:07 AM9/15/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5b384843ccede10f?

> Nonsense - provide the proof of the quote in the bible first.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/050990a84f915420?

Cary Kittrell

Sep 16, 2008, 5:56:02 PM9/16/08
In article <dca278a0-50cf-474b...@26g2000hsk.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> satan via another sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > The glory is all GOD's.
> >
> > But Andrew - we have repeatedly asked for you to provide proof othe
> > existence of you god - and using YOUR method - he has been proven not to
> > exist.
>
> The scientific method does not belong to me. Neither does the
> following proof which has been provided by GOD...
>
> Null hypothesis:
>
> There is no GOD.
>
> Prediction if null hypothesis were true:
>
> Prayers by Jesus' disciples would go unanswered by GOD.
>
> What is observed instead:

Tinnitus.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 17, 2008, 3:45:14 AM9/17/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > satan via another sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > But Andrew - we have repeatedly asked for you to provide proof othe
> > > existence of you god - and using YOUR method - he has been proven not to
> > > exist.
> >
> > The scientific method does not belong to me. Neither does the
> > following proof which has been provided by GOD...
> >
> > Null hypothesis:
> >
> > There is no GOD.
> >
> > Prediction if null hypothesis were true:
> >
> > Prayers by Jesus' disciples would go unanswered by GOD.
> >
> > What is observed instead:
> >
> > GOD does what is asked by Jesus' disciples as He has promised per
> > Matthew 16:23
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/050990a84f915420?
> >
> > Conclusion:
> >
> > Reject the null hypothesis as untrue.
> >
> > Therefore, GOD's existence is now proven scientifically ! ! !
> >
> > May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
> > be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
> > GOD desires:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?
>
> Tinnitus...

... will stop per our prayer request for you.

This will happen either soon or late (ie when you die).

GOD remains sovereign doing as it pleases Him.

May you and other dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 17, 2008, 9:22:40 AM9/17/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> .... will stop per our prayer request for you.

> This will happen either soon or late (ie when you die).

<SNORK>

Oh, there's a miracle, "You won't feel it when you're dead!"

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"Climb out of your holes people!"

- Dr. House, on faith

Cary Kittrell

Sep 17, 2008, 10:47:14 AM9/17/08

{ where will Andy snip, where will Andy snip this one?...}

> This will happen either soon or late (ie when you die).

"The theological check's in the mail".

> GOD remains sovereign doing as it pleases Him.

Not what that Jesus guy said:

-- International Standard Version
If you ask me for anything in my name, I will do it."

-- New American Standard Bible
"If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.

-- GOD'S WORDŽ Translation
If you ask me to do something, I will do it.

-- King James Bible
If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

-- American King James Version
If you shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

-- American Standard Version
If ye shall ask anything in my name, that will I do.

-- Bible in Basic English
If you make any request to me in my name, I will do it.

-- Douay-Rheims Bible
If you shall ask me any thing in my name, that I will do.

-- Darby Bible Translation
If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it.

-- English Revised Version
If ye shall ask me anything in my name, that will I do.

-- Webster's Bible Translation
If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

-- Weymouth New Testament
If you make any request of me in my name, I will do it.

-- World English Bible
If you will ask anything in my name, I will do it.

-- Young's Literal Translation
if ye ask anything in my name I will do it.

...not until you did one of your "scripture improvements"
on Him, anyhow.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Sep 17, 2008, 11:08:50 AM9/17/08
In article <0uc7q5-...@75-104-213-128.cust.wildblue.net> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> writes:
> bd...@m3g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>

I've got a friend whose leg was amputated below the knee.
A prolonged and dreary story: it was the result of
a motorcycle accident, and the doctors struggled over
a year to save the leg before gangrene finally came
to visit.

Now, as Jesus put no restrictions whatever on His
promise, I have to wonder: if our Doctor Andrew were
to pray, in Jesus' name, for the severed section
to regrow, would God perform an axolotl on my
friend?

-- cary

Thommadura

Sep 17, 2008, 1:49:17 PM9/17/08

God cannot cure the common cold - what makes you think he can do that?

ABC

Sep 17, 2008, 3:44:34 PM9/17/08
Brahma, Vishnu and Siva are my trinity.

Mark T

Sep 17, 2008, 6:28:47 PM9/17/08
"ABC" wrote:

> Brahma, Vishnu and Siva are my trinity.

They all have a greater god - Brahman.

--
MY BLOG - MARK T - my thoughts on Christianity & links
http://www.blognow.com.au/strooth/

MY SOUNDCLICK PAGE- download my original songs in mp3 format
http://www.soundclick.com/marktindall

FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=682544827

FUNDY FUNHOUSE -
http://fundamentalistfunhouse.blogspot.com/
- a resource on the current Fundamentalist Dark Age and Christian
fundamentalism.

PASTOR DALE K WHANGKE
http://dalekwhangke.blogspot.com/
Wyrst Pentacostal Church

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 18, 2008, 3:21:49 AM9/18/08
> > This will happen either soon or late (ie when you die).
>
> "The theological check's in the mail".

No.

"The promise has been made."

> > GOD remains sovereign doing as it pleases Him.
>
> Not what that Jesus guy said:
>
> -- International Standard Version
> If you ask me for anything in my name, I will do it."

It pleases GOD to do things for His disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2ca8c0a67734d347?

Bottom line concerning your difficulties here:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/773bdee360f7775e?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be
mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Cary:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c7bedfac3f61358?

Cary Kittrell

Sep 18, 2008, 10:10:43 AM9/18/08

Well, I knew THAT already.

It's not going to happen.

> "The promise has been made."
>

> > > GOD remains sovereign doing as it pleases Him.
> >
> > Not what that Jesus guy said:
> >
> > -- International Standard Version
> > If you ask me for anything in my name, I will do it."
>
> It pleases GOD to do things for His disciples:

Which, given the ringing I currently hear, says quite negative
things about the status of your "discipleship", now doesn't it?

-- cary

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 18, 2008, 1:37:07 PM9/18/08

Yeah but the promise is empty...

Virgil

Sep 18, 2008, 4:00:50 PM9/18/08
In article
<f3dc7265-c061-4c66...@a70g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
convicted neighbor"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> "May you suffer infinitely more times than all the suffering combined
> you have caused with your lies especially to those who have overeaten
> to the point of affliction because of your delusion that hunger is
> bad... ... and just when you think your suffering is absolutely
> unbearable,
> may GOD amplify it by infinity and extend the duration to eternity as
> HE casts you into that lake of fire being prepared for you and your
> children

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 18, 2008, 9:23:55 PM9/18/08

It will happen.

At the latest, when you die.

> > "The promise has been made."

> > > Not what that Jesus guy said:
> > >
> > > -- International Standard Version
> > > If you ask me for anything in my name, I will do it."
> >
> > It pleases GOD to do things for His disciples:
> >

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2ca8c0a67734d347?

> Which, given the ringing I currently hear, says quite negative
> things about the status of your "discipleship", now doesn't it?

Your tinnitus says nothing while it will teach you when it stops that
GOD answers the prayers of Jesus' disciples.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly serve as His footstool.

Bottom line concerning your having less free will:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a88f3caf4697e3e7?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Virgil

Sep 19, 2008, 2:27:19 AM9/19/08
In article
<b93cd745-aa20-4296...@x35g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> convicted pederast Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > convicted pederast Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, boldly wrote:
> > > convicted pederast Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nothing of interest to anyone sane.

Cary Kittrell

Sep 19, 2008, 10:29:14 AM9/19/08

Will my friend, on whose behalf I have requested you pray in Jesus'
name to have his amputated leg restored, also have to wait til
death to see some limb-budding start below his truncated knee?

-- cary

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 19, 2008, 10:39:46 AM9/19/08

That's not much of a "god" you got there...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 19, 2008, 7:55:35 PM9/19/08

ABC

Sep 19, 2008, 9:03:15 PM9/19/08
In article
<81f94fa2-ee28-4715...@2g2000hsn.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

A cowboy walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says:
"Darling, this is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache."

His girlfriend is lying in bed and replies: "I think you'll find that's
sheep, you idiot."

The man says: " I think you'll find I wasn't talking to you."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 19, 2008, 10:53:08 PM9/19/08
satan via yet another sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly

GOD is keeping all non-christians including you from saying "Jesus is
LORD."

GOD did command Hurricane Ike to spare dear Guy and the Hurricane
obeyed:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/050990a84f915420

GOD makes me able to rebuke you and so I shall:

[...]

E.P. Uum

Sep 20, 2008, 12:12:32 AM9/20/08
In article
<d6070f4e-3fd4-4d27...@34g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> GOD is keeping all non-christians including you from saying "Jesus is
> LORD."

There is no god who can prevent anybody from saying it,

I have said it myself several times to test Chung's claim.

Thus I have found his claim trivially false.

On the other hand, it does not need any god to keep me from meaning it.

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 20, 2008, 10:15:38 AM9/20/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Who's "Guy" and why did god just make the hurricane dissipate in the Gulf?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 20, 2008, 10:41:07 AM9/20/08

The poster formerly known as Colleyville Alan

Sep 20, 2008, 2:48:46 PM9/20/08
On Sep 20, 9:41 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b1021a18f08c77da?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Hey, Andrew - you are replying to the group, but you did not reply to
me. Are you willing to pray for the return of hearing to my right ear
no later than Sunday, September 28th, 2008?

Or are you worried that your prayers will not work and you will thus
have to accept the null hypothesis?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 20, 2008, 2:55:52 PM9/20/08
The poster formerly known as Colleyville Alan wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b1021a18f08c77da?

> Hey, Andrew - you are replying to the group, but you did not reply to
> me. Are you willing to pray for the return of hearing to my right ear
> no later than Sunday, September 28th, 2008?

It remains my personal choice to do what GOD desires and not what you
want.

This would be in keeping with WDJW, which we, who are Jesus' disciples
(either Jew or gentile), are ever mindful of.

May you and other dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a

blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus
[...]

Sep 20, 2008, 3:16:31 PM9/20/08
On Sep 20, 1:55 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> The poster formerly known as Colleyville Alan wrote:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b1021a18f08c77da?
>
> > Hey, Andrew - you are replying to the group, but you did not reply to
> > me.  Are you willing to pray for the return of hearing to my right ear
> > no later than Sunday, September 28th, 2008?
>
> It remains my personal choice to do what GOD desires and not what you
> want.

So you are not going to pray for the return of hearing to my right ear
because GOD does not desire that?

The poster formerly known as Colleyville Alan

Sep 20, 2008, 3:19:51 PM9/20/08
wrote:

> The poster formerly known as Colleyville Alan wrote:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b1021a18f08c77da?
>
> > Hey, Andrew - you are replying to the group, but you did not reply to
> > me.  Are you willing to pray for the return of hearing to my right ear
> > no later than Sunday, September 28th, 2008?
>
> It remains my personal choice to do what GOD desires and not what you
> want.

p.s. - remember my pledge: "If my hearing returns by the end of next
week, I will convert to Christianity, sing the praises of the Lord,
and tell everyone I know that hunger is beautiful and that only
through Christ is salvation possible."

Does not God desire that? All you have to do is pray for me.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 20, 2008, 3:27:18 PM9/20/08
The poster formerly known as Colleyville Alan wrote:
> > The poster formerly known as Colleyville Alan wrote:

> > > Hey, Andrew - you are replying to the group, but you did not reply to
> > > me. Are you willing to pray for the return of hearing to my right ear
> > > no later than Sunday, September 28th, 2008?
> >
> > It remains my personal choice to do what GOD desires and not what you
> > want.
>
> So you are not going to pray for the return of hearing to my right ear
> because GOD does not desire that?

It is simply not what GOD desires for me to do at the moment.

This should not keep you from asking GOD to help you.

Whether GOD chooses to listen to you will be His choice.

The poster formerly known as Colleyville Alan

Sep 20, 2008, 4:53:10 PM9/20/08
On Sep 20, 2:27 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

wrote:
> The poster formerly known as Colleyville Alan wrote:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > It remains my personal choice to do what GOD desires and not what you
> > > want.
>
> > So you are not going to pray for the return of hearing to my right ear
> > because GOD does not desire that?
>
> It is simply not what GOD desires for me to do at the moment.

I would imagine that you could work it in between or even during posts
to this group. Besides, as I pledged, if my hearing were to return, I
would "...convert to Christianity, sing the praises of the Lord, and

tell everyone I know that hunger is beautiful and that onlythrough
Christ is salvation possible."

God wants you to do something at the moment other than convert a non-
believer to Christianity?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 20, 2008, 5:29:00 PM9/20/08
neighbor Alan C. wrote:
> > neighbor Alan C. wrote:

> > > So you are not going to pray for the return of hearing to my right ear
> > > because GOD does not desire that?
> >
> > It is simply not what GOD desires for me to do at the moment.
>
> I would imagine that you could work it in between or even during posts
> to this group.

Would not change the fact that it remains simply not what GOD desires

for me to do at the moment.

> Besides, as I pledged, if my hearing were to return, I

> would "...convert to Christianity, sing the praises of the Lord, and
> tell everyone I know that hunger is beautiful and that onlythrough
> Christ is salvation possible."

Christianity is simply a personal relationship with the risen LORD
Jesus Christ and not a change in beliefs (i.e. conversion). This
personal relationship requires a change of heart which is still not a
conversion but an exercise of free will.

We, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), are neither perfect
nor more special...

... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

May you wisely and freely choose to be forgiven too and thus become
able to publicly declare with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d

The poster formerly known as Colleyville Alan

Sep 20, 2008, 6:51:26 PM9/20/08
On Sep 20, 4:29 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

It is not a change in beliefs? So I can still be an atheist and have

a personal relationship with the risen LORD

Jesus Christ? Somehow, I doubt that.

p.s. you referred to Mark as a coward. It seems that you are the
coward - you say there is a scientific way to prove the existence of
God, yet when given a chance to prove God's existence, you take the
cowardly way out and pretend that it is not something God wants you to
do.

C'mon - if I grew my inner ear back and there were surgeons and MRI
scans showing that it had clearly been removed, there would not simply
be one atheist brought to Jesus, but many, many more. You, I imagine,
pray frequently, yet would not put in a request for me because God
does not want you to.

You claim that GOD does what is asked by Jesus' disciples as He has
promised per Matthew 16:23 and you say that Christianity does not
require a change in beliefs. Let's put both to the test, shall we?

Dear Jesus, please have my inner ear grow back and grant me full
hearing in my right ear no later than Sunday, September 28th, 2008 at
1:00pm CDT.

Somehow, Dr. Chung, I think that if my hearing comes back, you will
show it as evidence of the veracity of Matthew 16:23, but if it does
not return, I doubt that you will reconsider whether Matthew 16:23
means what it says. I am the one with an open mind here - one little
miracle will convince me. You are the one who will never accept the
null hypothesis.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 20, 2008, 7:44:21 PM9/20/08
convicted neighbor Alan C. wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Alan C. wrote:

> > > I would imagine that you could work it in between or even during posts
> > > to this group.
> >
> > Would not change the fact that it remains simply not what GOD desires
> > for me to do at the moment.
> >
> > > �Besides, as I pledged, if my hearing were to return, I
> > > would "...convert to Christianity, sing the praises of the Lord, and
> > > tell everyone I know that hunger is beautiful and that onlythrough
> > > Christ is salvation possible."
> >
> > Christianity is simply a personal relationship with the risen LORD
> > Jesus Christ and not a change in beliefs (i.e. conversion).
>
> It is not a change in beliefs?

No.

An atheist becoming a deist represents a change in beliefs.

A person becoming a Christian represents a change of heart.

> So I can still be an atheist and have
> a personal relationship with the risen LORD
> Jesus Christ?

Yes.

Disciple "doubting" Thomas had a personal relationship with Jesus and
was able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" before he came to know and
understand that Jesus is GOD.

This means that disciple Thomas was an atheist until he became
convinced otherwise.

It was Jesus, Who ultimately convinced disciple Thomas, that He is
GOD:

"Put your finger here; see My hands. Reach out your hand and put it
into My side. Stop doubting and believe." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John
20:27)

"My LORD **and** my GOD!" -- disciple "doubting" Thomas upon Jesus
commanding him to stop doubting and believe after giving him the
opportunity to receive verifiable objective evidence. (John 20:28)

You truly don't have much longer, dear Alan:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af84eabdd6f54ef1?

May you wisely and freely choose to surrender soon so that you would
be able to publicly say with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

Don Kirkman

Sep 20, 2008, 7:45:13 PM9/20/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<9ca92b19-5a77-40d4...@f36g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>:

> [...]

Interesting, especially since the Greek word [epistrephein] and
"conversion" both mean to turn, to change direction; the common
classical Latin translation is "converiere, converti", which of course
is the root of "convert" and "conversion." BTW, conversion is seldom
used to mean a change of beliefs since in the Biblical the emphasis is
not doctrine but practice.

>We, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), are neither perfect
>nor more special...

Oh, if only you acted as if you believed that! :-} OTOH, you
exemplify it many times a day.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

The poster formerly known as Colleyville Alan

Sep 20, 2008, 8:04:28 PM9/20/08
On Sep 20, 6:44 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> > > Christianity is simply a personal relationship with the risen LORD
> > > Jesus Christ and not a change in beliefs (i.e. conversion).
>
> > It is not a change in beliefs?
>
> No.
>
> An atheist becoming a deist represents a change in beliefs.
>
> A person becoming a Christian represents a change of heart.
>
> > So I can still be an atheist and have
> > a personal relationship with the risen LORD
> > Jesus Christ?
>
> Yes.
>
> Disciple "doubting" Thomas had a personal relationship with Jesus and
> was able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" before he came to know and
> understand that Jesus is GOD.
>
> This means that disciple Thomas was an atheist until he became
> convinced otherwise.

That's what I'd like to be - convinced otherwise, but you are not
helping matters.

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement that even though you could
prove God exists and many, many, people would see His miracles at work
and come to have a personal relationship with Him, you refuse to do
so, claiming that God wants you to do other (unspecified) things at
the moment.

He apparently wants you to post to usenet groups and not to waste time
proving that he exists even though the title of your thread said that
you had proof. For you, I guess it must be like that old saying: "God
works in mysterious ways".

We'll see how well my prayer works and whether the gospel according to
Matthew should be considered the word of God or merely something to
line the bottom of a parrot cage.

> You truly don't have much longer, dear Alan:

So you are also an actuary?

p.s. thanks from refraining from the sockpuppet and satan nonsense.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 20, 2008, 8:05:06 PM9/20/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Alan C. wrote:
> >> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> Interesting...

Indeed:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f45adbe2c04a5edb?

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling

you to unwittingly participate in His scientific experiment proving
that He has the power to keep you from publicly saying that "Jesus is
LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Laus Deo :-)

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be

mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Don Kirkman

Sep 21, 2008, 2:43:32 AM9/21/08
<e3563635-ca82-4549...@a70g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Alan C. wrote:

>> > Christianity is simply a personal relationship with the risen LORD
>> > Jesus Christ and not a change in beliefs (i.e. conversion).

>> It is not a change in beliefs?

>No.

>An atheist becoming a deist represents a change in beliefs.

>A person becoming a Christian represents a change of heart.

>> So I can still be an atheist and have
>> a personal relationship with the risen LORD
>> Jesus Christ?

>Yes.

>Disciple "doubting" Thomas had a personal relationship with Jesus and
>was able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" before he came to know and
>understand that Jesus is GOD.

>This means that disciple Thomas was an atheist until he became
>convinced otherwise.

You've been told before, and the Bible also makes clear, that Thomas
and the other disciples were practicing Jews before they became
Christ's followers. Jews are not atheists. You lie again.

>You truly don't have much longer, dear Alan:

>May you wisely and freely choose to surrender soon so that you would

>be able to publicly say with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

Welcome to our little group, Alan. :-) Played any golf lately?
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2008, 3:02:30 AM9/21/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >convicted neighbor Alan C. wrote:

> >> It is not a change in beliefs?
> >
> > No.
> >
> > An atheist becoming a deist represents a change in beliefs.
> >
> > A person becoming a Christian represents a change of heart.
> >
> >> So I can still be an atheist and have
> >> a personal relationship with the risen LORD
> >> Jesus Christ?
>
> > Yes.
>
> > Disciple "doubting" Thomas had a personal relationship with Jesus and
> > was able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" before he came to know and
> > understand that Jesus is GOD.
>
> > This means that disciple Thomas was an atheist until he became
> > convinced otherwise.
>
> You've been told before...

Actually, nothing is told here on usenet, which remains a text-based
medium.

> , and the Bible also makes clear...

Actually, only the Holy Spirit makes the Bible clear.

Without the counsel of the Holy Spirit, the Bible is inscrutable as it
obviously has been for you.

We know you do not have the counsel of the Holy Spirit because He does
not help you publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

>, that Thomas and the other disciples were practicing Jews before they became
> Christ's followers. Jews are not atheists.

Actually, there have been and continue to be many Jews who are
atheists.

Being a Jew means being part of a cultural/ethnic heritage that has a
strong history of believing in GOD.

> You lie again.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

Your false witness is again forgiven by me.

This simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right not to help
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b09fe2cd7fceefc8?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to

mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Don Kirkman

Sep 21, 2008, 2:17:12 PM9/21/08
<00c95118-f03f-4acc...@k13g2000hse.googlegroups.com>:

>> You've been told before...

>Actually, nothing is told here on usenet, which remains a text-based
>medium.

So you're not telling me anything, are you? :-)

>> , and the Bible also makes clear...

>Actually, only the Holy Spirit makes the Bible clear.

The words and ideas of the Bible make it clear. *That* is the Holy
Spirit's method so that all can read and understand.

>Without the counsel of the Holy Spirit, the Bible is inscrutable as it
>obviously has been for you.

>We know you do not have the counsel of the Holy Spirit because He does
>not help you publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

Consider this: perhaps the Holy Spirit helps me do what I should do
rather than what you want me to do. Good idea?

>>, that Thomas and the other disciples were practicing Jews before they became
>> Christ's followers. Jews are not atheists.

>Actually, there have been and continue to be many Jews who are
>atheists.

You're confusing Jewishness the religion with Jewishness the
ethnicity. They are separable; there are Black Jews just as there are
Black Muslims, and there are Chinese Jews.

>Being a Jew means being part of a cultural/ethnic heritage that has a
>strong history of believing in GOD.

>> You lie again.

So you deny that Jews have a strong history of belief in God?

>It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

You have not written truthfully for several years now. I and others
have watched the decline.

>Your false witness is again forgiven by me.

I have no need for *your* forgiveness, no matter what you imagine I
might have done.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2008, 3:19:44 PM9/21/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/04631fa4f6daf57f?

> So you're not telling me anything, are you? :-)

Usenet remains a written medium where you may freely choose to read
what the Holy Spirit guides me to write without hearing anything
audible from either Him or me.

> The words and ideas of the Bible make it clear.

Not for either the illiterate or the undiscerning like you.

> *That* is the Holy
> Spirit's method so that all can read and understand.

Your false belief that all can read and understand the Bible simply
shows that you continue to be guided by the spirit of error (self),
which can not help you publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

> Consider this: perhaps the Holy Spirit helps me do what I should do
> rather than what you want me to do.

Though you and other atheists want to publicly say "Jesus is LORD,"
you can't.

That the Bible remain the inerrant written Word of GOD is what GOD
wants.

"...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

Amen.

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a6caff7619f3ff9e?

> Good idea?

The Holy Spirit not helping you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" is an
indication that you do not have any good ideas.

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Don Kirkman

Sep 21, 2008, 5:51:50 PM9/21/08
<9e6615a2-8ae5-4143...@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>Your false belief that all can read and understand the Bible simply
>shows that you continue to be guided by the spirit of error (self),
>which can not help you publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

If you mean "simply shows . . ." that is your own interpretation; if
you mean "read and understand simply" there are thousands of study
aids available for anyone who serious wants to understand. You may
recall I have suggested many times that you avail yourself of these
valuable resources.

>> Consider this: perhaps the Holy Spirit helps me do what I should do
>> rather than what you want me to do.

>Though you and other atheists want to publicly say "Jesus is LORD,"
>you can't.

As I write often, extreme atheists and extreme religious believers
are brothers under the skin. Both avoid any attempt to deal with the
hundreds of years of rational study and interpretation of the history
and culture of religion and atheism, instead relying on caricatures
they have carried from childhood. Neither side represents a serious
attempt to deal with the many issues involved in the matter.

>That the Bible remain the inerrant written Word of GOD is what GOD
>wants.

It has never been inerrant; I and others have pointed out
inconsistencies, anachronisms, and other problems in the texts.
Inerrancy is a fairly recent doctrine.

>The Holy Spirit not helping you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" is an
>indication that you do not have any good ideas.

As I said, he's helping me do what he wants me too. That's good
enough for me; sorry you don't like it. And you still have no idea of
my religious feelings or affiliations.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2008, 6:45:23 PM9/21/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2ccefa805f39d0ab?

> If you mean "simply shows . . ." that is your own interpretation; if
> you mean "read and understand simply" there are thousands of study
> aids available for anyone who serious wants to understand.

Without the help of the Holy Spirit, an infinite number of study aids
will not make you able to publicly say with your mouth that "Jesus is
LORD:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d

Bottom line concerning your lack of understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b09fe2cd7fceefc8?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be

Cary Kittrell

Sep 21, 2008, 6:48:36 PM9/21/08

Which no doubt explains the headline in the 9-17 issue of the Christian
Chronicle:

Hurricane Ike's strike on Texas churches particularly painful

No doubt GOD had His hands full saving dear Guy, and forgot about
all those churches.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2008, 8:48:30 PM9/21/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > satan via yet another sockpuppet despairingly posted:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/050990a84f915420?

> Which no doubt explains the headline in the 9-17 issue of the Christian
> Chronicle:
>
> Hurricane Ike's strike on Texas churches particularly painful
>
> No doubt GOD had His hands full saving dear Guy, and forgot about
> all those churches.

Incorrect.

Instead, none of Jesus' disciples were moved to ask GOD to spare the
church buildings that were damaged by Hurricane Ike. We, who are
Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), know that praying for people
(especially those with endangered souls) is infinitely more meaningful
than praying for buildings.

Truth is simple :-)

Meanwhile, you continue to disappoint your non-christian friends with
your not providing video evidence of being able to publicly say "Jesus
is LORD" thereby discrediting the Bible and all Christians, who
believe that the Bible is the inerrant written Word of GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Cary Kittrell

Sep 21, 2008, 9:22:37 PM9/21/08

Namely:

-- cary

Virgil

Sep 22, 2008, 12:54:45 AM9/22/08
Buddha's existence is better proved than Jesus'.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 22, 2008, 1:08:55 AM9/22/08
> > Meanwhile, you continue to disappoint your non-christian friends with
>
> Namely:

Don Kirkman

Adonis

Virgil

Brenda Nelson

Robibnikov

Don Kirkman

Sep 22, 2008, 2:49:39 AM9/22/08
<55d3fc07-ac0f-4505...@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>:

>> > Meanwhile, you continue to disappoint your non-christian friends with

>> Namely:

>Don Kirkman

As I mentioned somewhere, you have no idea about my religious beliefs,
feelings, or affiliations, nor do you have any reason to know or
assume what they may be.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Don Kirkman

Sep 22, 2008, 2:49:39 AM9/22/08
<55d47e46-4f22-48b6...@l43g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>:

>Without the help of the Holy Spirit, an infinite number of study aids
>will not make you able to publicly say with your mouth that "Jesus is
>LORD:"

And without the help of the Holy Spirit you seem incapable of
recognizing that I have answered your erroneous ideas about the
subject. Sorry God doesn't want me to do what you want.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Virgil

Sep 22, 2008, 3:10:39 AM9/22/08
In article
<55d3fc07-ac0f-4505...@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> your not providing video evidence of being able to publicly say "Jesus
> is LORD" thereby discrediting the Bible and all Christians, who
> believe that the Bible is the inerrant written Word of GOD:

On the contrary, Chunk is the one making the claim that we cannot say
it, so it is up to him to prove we can't.

I would gladly to prove him wrong if he will make it worth my while.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 22, 2008, 5:57:01 AM9/22/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> >Without the help of the Holy Spirit, an infinite number of study aids
> >will not make you able to publicly say with your mouth that "Jesus is
> >LORD:"
>
> And without the help of the Holy Spirit you seem incapable of
> recognizing that I have answered your erroneous ideas about the
> subject.

No questions were asked here. You seem incapable of recognizing the
absence of question marks.

Bottom line concerning your difficulties here:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b09fe2cd7fceefc8?

> Sorry God doesn't want me to do what you want.

What I want is for you to continue serving as His proof that non-
christians are unable to publicly say with their mouths that "Jesus is
LORD" simply because GOD chooses not to help either you or them do it.

This is in keeping with the Holy Spirit's teaching represented by the
acronym WDJW.

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Thommadura

Sep 22, 2008, 7:57:40 AM9/22/08

Still more nonsense.

THe bible is not inerrant - any school boy can see all the errors.
AND

AS far as being the word of a god - there are several gods listed in it
- so your use of singular is also nonsense as well

Cary Kittrell

Sep 22, 2008, 12:49:16 PM9/22/08

I'd like to hear: as a "non-christian friend", do I "continue to
disappoint"...or is Chung using your name to perpetuate lies?

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 22, 2008, 12:59:49 PM9/22/08

> > > Namely:
> >
> > Don Kirkman
> >
> > Adonis
> >
> > Virgil
> >
> > Brenda Nelson
> >
> > Robibnikov
>

> I'd like to hear: as a "non-christian friend", do I "continue to
> disappoint"...or is Chung using your name to perpetuate lies?

Dear Don's written reaction is telling enough for all your other non-
christian friends:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4d930043e4b323e2?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Cary Kittrell

Sep 22, 2008, 1:09:42 PM9/22/08

Well, let's just see if "all my other non-christian friends"
agree with that, shall we?

-- cary

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4d930043e4b323e2?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Cary Kittrell

Sep 22, 2008, 1:30:02 PM9/22/08
In article <e7a7c82e-46f4-48e8...@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> >

> > >Without the help of the Holy Spirit, an infinite number of study aids
> > >will not make you able to publicly say with your mouth that "Jesus is
> > >LORD:"
> >
> > And without the help of the Holy Spirit you seem incapable of
> > recognizing that I have answered your erroneous ideas about the
> > subject.
>
> No questions were asked here. You seem incapable of recognizing the
> absence of question marks.

Those of us comfortable with English realize that the word "answer"
can be used in such senses as "to answer objections", "to answer
arguments", "to answer problems", and other usages where neither
the word nor the concept nor the word "question" appears.

Is your phone ringing?

-- cary

Don Kirkman

Sep 22, 2008, 2:56:40 PM9/22/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<e7a7c82e-46f4-48e8...@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>> >Without the help of the Holy Spirit, an infinite number of study aids
>> >will not make you able to publicly say with your mouth that "Jesus is
>> >LORD:"

>> And without the help of the Holy Spirit you seem incapable of
>> recognizing that I have answered your erroneous ideas about the
>> subject.

>No questions were asked here. You seem incapable of recognizing the
>absence of question marks.

CLUE: I never mentioned questions. I said I had answered your ideas,
as in refuted them. Nothing you write gives any evidence of being
from God. Get over it.

>Bottom line concerning your difficulties here:

No difficulties whatever. Your bottom line continues to be in
default.

>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b09fe2cd7fceefc8?

>> Sorry God doesn't want me to do what you want.

>What I want is for you to continue serving as His proof that non-
>christians are unable to publicly say with their mouths that "Jesus is
>LORD" simply because GOD chooses not to help either you or them do it.

Who cares what you want? What right do you have to ask anyone in
these groups to do anything you want?

>This is in keeping with the Holy Spirit's teaching represented by the
>acronym WDJW.

WDJW is not from God but is another invention of your own mind in your
many attempts to "improve" Christianity. Even the rather common "What
Would Jesus Do" is a modern sentimental mantra, not a Biblical
doctrine. Much like "God helps those who help themselves."
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 22, 2008, 2:56:52 PM9/22/08
> church buildings that were damaged by Hurricane Ike. <SNIP>

How do you know nobody prayed for the hurricane to not hit?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
"You know, I'd get it if people were just looking for a
way to fill the holes. But they want the holes. They wanna
live in the holes. And they go nuts when someone else
pours dirt in their holes.

"Climb out of your holes people!"

- Dr. House, on faith

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 22, 2008, 2:57:42 PM9/22/08

Don't have a clue who the first three are but I know Brenda and Robyn
are NOT "disappointed" in Cary.

Neither am I.

(We all do, however, regard you as a total nutcase)

DuhIdiot

Sep 22, 2008, 4:08:51 PM9/22/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, on 21 Sep 2008, in alt.atheism, decided this
was a worthy use of a keyboard:

> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

<snip>

>> > GOD did command Hurricane Ike to spare dear Guy and the Hurricane
>> > obeyed:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/050990a84f9154
>> > 20?
>>
>> Which no doubt explains the headline in the 9-17 issue of the
>> Christian Chronicle:
>>
>> Hurricane Ike's strike on Texas churches particularly painful
>>
>> No doubt GOD had His hands full saving dear Guy, and forgot about
>> all those churches.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> Instead, none of Jesus' disciples were moved to ask GOD to spare the
> church buildings that were damaged by Hurricane Ike. We, who are
> Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), know that praying for people
> (especially those with endangered souls) is infinitely more meaningful
> than praying for buildings.

All you "disciples" could have just prayed for the people *and* buildings
in the storm's path or better yet prayed for the storm to simply
dissipate harmlessly. Apparently you didn't.

Were you
a. too stupid?
b. too lazy?
c. too sadistic?
d. too slow, outmaneuvered by the stealth and speed of a hurricane?
e. too doubtful of whether your big daddy in the sky would do what you
asked?

<blah blah blah>

--
J. B. Mashburn, the sad left tail of the bell curve
alt.atheist #2295, http://questioner.www2.50megs.com/list1.html

Don Kirkman

Sep 22, 2008, 5:10:16 PM9/22/08
<3a27cedc-aaa3-46e5...@k7g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>:

>> > Don Kirkman

>> > Adonis

>> > Virgil

>> > Brenda Nelson

>> > Robibnikov

>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4d930043e4b323e2?

My written reaction, addressed to Chung:

-And telling you you have no idea about the state of my religious life
-nor of Cary's. And you have no idea whether or not I'm convicted nor
-whether I'm unable to give you what you want. I've told you
-repeatedly that God wants me to do what I'm doing, not what you want
-me to do.

Help me out here, Chung. Which word here means "disappointed" or is
aimed at Cary?
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Don Kirkman

Sep 22, 2008, 5:10:16 PM9/22/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Cary Kittrell wrote in article
<gb8iac$mjh$1...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>:

>> > Namely:

>> Don Kirkman

>> Adonis

>> Virgil

>> Brenda Nelson

>> Robibnikov

>-- cary

What are the odds?

I spent oh, maybe 30 seconds or even a minute refuting Chung's claim
several layers higher in this thread. You'll probably see it the next
time you visit the group.

That is a strangeness, to quote Dr. Ningning, since all Chung has done
so far is write everything on his computer, and that fails on two
counts: sitting in front of a computer is not "public" and writing in
this text-based medium is not talking or saying.

I've also pointed out to the Good Doctor that he could make good use
of his $2M to evoke some public confessions. No response yet.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

E.P. Uum

Sep 22, 2008, 5:31:55 PM9/22/08
What leads Chung to think that anyone lacks the power to say anything on
his/her own?

If I can do it, and I can, then so can Cary.

That we both choose not to is because we do not choose to make as big
fools of ourselves as Chung is continually making of himself.

Robibnikoff

Sep 22, 2008, 6:21:15 PM9/22/08

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

snip

>>> Namely:
>>
>> Don Kirkman
>>
>> Adonis
>>
>> Virgil
>>
>> Brenda Nelson
>>
>> Robibnikov
>
> Don't have a clue who the first three are but I know Brenda and Robyn are
> NOT "disappointed" in Cary.

Of couse not. Why would I be?
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
If you can't be a good example....
You'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Cary Kittrell

Sep 22, 2008, 7:05:32 PM9/22/08
In article <6jqk2nF...@mid.individual.net> "Robibnikoff" <witc...@broomstick.com> writes:
> d36...@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com> <6e6lq5-...@blaze.blaze.net>

> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> snip

> >> Don Kirkman
> >>
> >> Adonis
> >>
> >> Virgil
> >>
> >> Brenda Nelson
> >>
> >> Robibnikov

> > Don't have a clue who the first three are but I know Brenda and Robyn are
> > NOT "disappointed" in Cary.
>
> Of couse not. Why would I be?

Um, because the.Chung.must.never.Never.NEVER.be.wrong?

(even when he is)

-- cary

Thommadura

Sep 22, 2008, 7:43:35 PM9/22/08

But chung is never wrong - it is his spirits that are wrong!

DuhIdiot

Sep 22, 2008, 11:52:44 PM9/22/08
Mark K. Bilbo, on 22 Sep 2008, in alt.atheism, decided this was a worthy
use of a keyboard:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

<snip>

>>> Namely:
>>
>> Don Kirkman
>>
>> Adonis
>>
>> Virgil
>>
>> Brenda Nelson
>>
>> Robibnikov
>
> Don't have a clue who the first three are but I know Brenda and Robyn
> are NOT "disappointed" in Cary.
>
> Neither am I.
>
> (We all do, however, regard you as a total nutcase)

Is it wrong of me to want to further fuck with Chungks's disintegrating mind
so that I make lists like this? That's really not an ego boost anybody should
want, and yet my sadistic streak stirs...

--
J. B. Mashburn, the sad left tail of the bell curve
alt.atheist #2295, http://questioner.www2.50megs.com/list1.html
EAC Chief Of Maintenance for God's cloaking device - 14 billion years and not
one glitch!

"What a day, when you can look it in the face and hold your vomit." - Faith

DuhIdiot

Sep 23, 2008, 12:20:07 AM9/23/08
Cary Kittrell, on 22 Sep 2008, in alt.atheism, decided this was a worthy
use of a keyboard:

> In article

> <3a27cedc-aaa3-46e5...@k7g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
>> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

<snip>

>> > I'd like to hear: as a "non-christian friend", do I "continue to
>> > disappoint"...or is Chung using your name to perpetuate lies?
>>
>> Dear Don's written reaction is telling enough for all your other non-
>> christian friends:
>
> Well, let's just see if "all my other non-christian friends"
> agree with that, shall we?
>
> -- cary

"Non-Christian guy you just met who insists on hanging around making
wisecracks and crashing on your couch" here. No disappointment to report,
just amusement watching you tie Chungks up in knots like you were going for a
merit badge.

Don't get a big head or anything; it's just Andy, after all.

<snip>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 23, 2008, 3:46:05 AM9/23/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> > Dear Don's written reaction is telling enough for all your other non-
> > christian friends:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4d930043e4b323e2?

> Well, let's just see if "all my other non-christian friends"
> agree with that, shall we?

Whether they choose to write that they agree or not with what dear
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman has written is not going to change the
fact the you have been unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" because
the Holy Spirit has not been helping you say it.

"...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

Amen.

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5ed925253232ff23?

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 23, 2008, 10:11:46 AM9/23/08

*Especially* when he is...

Truth

Sep 23, 2008, 1:15:22 PM9/23/08
On Sep 23, 12:46 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

You haven't been able to say it publicly either Chunks. We're still
waiting for the YouTube video of you saying it yourself, yet you keep
avoiding the request and stating that your WDJW thingy and the Holy
Spirit imaginary friend don't want you to do it yet.

Don Kirkman

Sep 23, 2008, 1:44:14 PM9/23/08
<b4068161-9784-460a...@j22g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>> > Dear Don's written reaction is telling enough for all your other non-
>> > christian friends:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4d930043e4b323e2?

>> Well, let's just see if "all my other non-christian friends"
>> agree with that, shall we?

>Whether they choose to write that they agree or not with what dear
>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman has written is not going to change the
>fact the you have been unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" because
>the Holy Spirit has not been helping you say it.

The issue is not whether anyone agrees with me but if they agree with
the claim/accusation you wrote that a number of us are disappointed in
Cary. Do you think for once you could just admit the truth instead of
hedging, dissembling, or outright lying?
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Cary Kittrell

Sep 23, 2008, 3:37:20 PM9/23/08
In article <b4068161-9784-460a...@j22g2000hsf.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> > >
> > > Dear Don's written reaction is telling enough for all your other non-
> > > christian friends:
> > >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4d930043e4b323e2?
> >
> > Well, let's just see if "all my other non-christian friends"
> > agree with that, shall we?
>
> Whether they choose to write that they agree or not with what dear
> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman has written is not going to change the
> fact the you have been unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" because
> the Holy Spirit has not been helping you say it.

Yet it will serve to demonstrate how you lied.

Again.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Sep 23, 2008, 3:53:16 PM9/23/08

Sadly, I expect that your use of "could", as opposed to "might",
was all too correct.

-- cary

Virgil

Sep 23, 2008, 4:06:32 PM9/23/08
In article
<b4068161-9784-460a...@j22g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> > Well, let's just see if "all my other non-christian friends"
> > agree with that, shall we?

They don't.

> Whether they choose to write that they agree or not with what dear

> sainted neighbor Don Kirkman has written is not going to change the

> fact the you have been unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" because
> the Holy Spirit has not been helping you say it.

The reason is that it has not been said is that it isn't true,

and we are careful not to tell such silly untruths.

If it were true, there would have to be better evidence of its truth.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 23, 2008, 7:44:37 PM9/23/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > Well, let's just see if "all my other non-christian friends"
> > > agree with that, shall we?
> >
> > Whether they choose to write that they agree or not with what dear
> > convicted neighbor Don Kirkman has written is not going to change the
> > fact the you have been unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" because
> > the Holy Spirit has not been helping you say it.
>
> Yet it will serve to demonstrate how you lied.

Not for the discerning.

It is amazing how GOD has made you and other non-christians your own
objective verifiable proof of His existence and power. You really
have no other rational explanation for why you are unable to publicly
say "Jesus is LORD."

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 23, 2008, 10:23:39 PM9/23/08
> De<SNERP>

In short, "Chung is using their names to perpetuate lies".

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 23, 2008, 10:24:19 PM9/23/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>> Dear Don's written reaction is telling enough for all your other non-
>>> christian friends:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4d930043e4b323e2?
>> Well, let's just see if "all my other non-christian friends"
>> agree with that, shall we?
>
> Whether they choo<SNERP>

In short, "Ching is lying again">

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 23, 2008, 10:24:44 PM9/23/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>>> Whether they choose to write that they agree or not with what dear
>>> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman has written is not going to change the
>>> fact the you have been unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" because
>>> the Holy Spirit has not been helping you say it.
>> Yet it will serve to demonstrate how you lied.
>
> Not for the disc

The disc of lies!

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 23, 2008, 10:25:07 PM9/23/08
Robibnikoff wrote:
> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> snip

>>> Don Kirkman
>>>
>>> Adonis
>>>
>>> Virgil
>>>
>>> Brenda Nelson
>>>
>>> Robibnikov
>> Don't have a clue who the first three are but I know Brenda and Robyn are
>> NOT "disappointed" in Cary.
>
> Of couse not. Why would I be?

Because Chunk said so of course!

(And he is god)

Virgil

Sep 23, 2008, 11:50:56 PM9/23/08
In article
<abb4509b-3b69-46e8...@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> It is amazing how GOD has made you and other non-christians your own
> objective verifiable proof of His existence and power.

Anyone this out of touch with reality must be dangerously inept as a
doctor, so that all atheists and agnostics are warned not to allow him
to practice his evils upon them.

It would not be amiss for xtians to be a bit wary of him as well.

Don Kirkman

Sep 24, 2008, 2:28:27 AM9/24/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<abb4509b-3b69-46e8...@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>> > Whether they choose to write that they agree or not with what dear
>> > convicted neighbor Don Kirkman has written is not going to change the
>> > fact the you have been unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" because
>> > the Holy Spirit has not been helping you say it.

>> Yet it will serve to demonstrate how you lied.

>Not for the discerning.

>It is amazing how GOD has made you and other non-christians your own
>objective verifiable proof of His existence and power. You really
>have no other rational explanation for why you are unable to publicly
>say "Jesus is LORD."

It is amazing how God has told all the rest of us to do what he wants
and to ignore your ranting and raving. God thinks you should tend to
your own shortcomings and lay off judging anyone who disagrees with
you.

--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Robibnikoff

Sep 24, 2008, 5:20:06 AM9/24/08

> Robibnikoff wrote:
>> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
>>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>
>> snip

>>> Don't have a clue who the first three are but I know Brenda and Robyn
>>> are NOT "disappointed" in Cary.
>>
>> Of couse not. Why would I be?
>
> Because Chunk said so of course!

The day I start basing my thinking on the ramblings of a lunatic will be a
sad day indeed :P

> (And he is god)

Baloney!

Yap

Sep 24, 2008, 5:49:48 AM9/24/08
On Sep 19, 1:37 am, "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>

> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>
> > "The promise has been made."
>
> Yeah but the promise is empty...

> --
> Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
> EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
> "You know, I'd get it if people were just looking for a
> way to fill the holes. But they want the holes. They wanna
> live in the holes. And they go nuts when someone else
> pours dirt in their holes.
>
> "Climb out of your holes people!"
>
> - Dr. House, on faith

The current US problem is based on contractual promises, yet the mess
is unimaginable.
Chung's god had made the promise more than 2000+ years ago, what
happened?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 24, 2008, 5:50:44 AM9/24/08
convicted neighbor Virgil wrote:

> > It is amazing how GOD has made you and other non-christians your own
> > objective verifiable proof of His existence and power.
>
> Anyone this out of touch with reality must be dangerously inept as a
> doctor, so that all atheists and agnostics are warned not to allow him
> to practice his evils upon them.

Being in touch (WDJW) with GOD, Who is the Author of all reality, is
what keeps me able to help folks as a doctor.

GOD remains the Source of all healing.

Meanwhile, you and other non-christians remain inept at publicly
saying "Jesus is LORD" without GOD's help because...

Cary Kittrell

Sep 24, 2008, 12:33:29 PM9/24/08
DuhIdiot <jmSasP...@windstream.net>

> Mark K. Bilbo, on 22 Sep 2008, in alt.atheism, decided this was a worthy
> use of a keyboard:
>
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> <snip>

> >> Don Kirkman
> >>
> >> Adonis
> >>
> >> Virgil
> >>
> >> Brenda Nelson
> >>
> >> Robibnikov
> >
> > Don't have a clue who the first three are but I know Brenda and Robyn
> > are NOT "disappointed" in Cary.
> >
> > Neither am I.
> >
> > (We all do, however, regard you as a total nutcase)
>
> Is it wrong of me to want to further fuck with Chungks's disintegrating mind
> so that I make lists like this? That's really not an ego boost anybody should
> want, and yet my sadistic streak stirs...

Do you man: is it like going to the asylum to poke fun at the inmates?
Well, I don't think so -- it's more like finding the inmates standing
there every time you open your front door.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Sep 24, 2008, 12:36:39 PM9/24/08
In article <31loq5-...@blaze.blaze.net> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> writes:

> Robibnikoff wrote:
> > "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
> >> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> >
> > snip

> >> Don't have a clue who the first three are but I know Brenda and Robyn are
> >> NOT "disappointed" in Cary.
> >
> > Of couse not. Why would I be?
>
> Because Chunk said so of course!
>
> (And he is god)

He is? Oh. Here I was thinking Andy was merely subaltern charged with
fixing up God's little oversights He made while dictating the Bible.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Sep 24, 2008, 12:42:38 PM9/24/08
In article <abb4509b-3b69-46e8...@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Whether they choose to write that they agree or not with what dear
> > > convicted neighbor Don Kirkman has written is not going to change the
> > > fact the you have been unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" because
> > > the Holy Spirit has not been helping you say it.
> >
> > Yet it will serve to demonstrate how you lied.
>
> Not for the discerning.

But only for the sane.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Sep 24, 2008, 12:42:19 PM9/24/08
DuhIdiot <jmSasP...@windstream.net>

> Cary Kittrell, on 22 Sep 2008, in alt.atheism, decided this was a worthy
> use of a keyboard:
>
> > In article
> > <3a27cedc-aaa3-46e5...@k7g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>

> > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> >> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>
> <snip>

> >> Dear Don's written reaction is telling enough for all your other non-
> >> christian friends:
> >
> > Well, let's just see if "all my other non-christian friends"
> > agree with that, shall we?
> >
> > -- cary
>
> "Non-Christian guy you just met who insists on hanging around making
> wisecracks and crashing on your couch" here. No disappointment to report,
> just amusement watching you tie Chungks up in knots like you were going for a
> merit badge.

Knots...bondage...ropes... <WHACK!> LATEX! THAT's what we've been
missing here. Anyone who puts out so many posts with "condom"
in the Subject line has GOT to be a full-blown latex fetishist.

Good catch!

--cary

> Don't get a big head or anything; it's just Andy, after all.
>
> <snip>

It is loading more messages.