Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: the unbearable weight of eternal condemnation.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 1:33:55 AM9/13/08
Behold the tragic display:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/14df5dd86800c26b?

"And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be
forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not
be forgiven." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 12:10)

Amen.

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

DuhIdiot

Sep 13, 2008, 2:17:43 AM9/13/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, on 13 Sep 2008, in alt.atheism, decided this was a
worthy use of a keyboard:

> Behold the tragic display:

An apter prologue to your crap would be hard to come by.

<snip>

--
J. B. Mashburn, the sad left tail of the bell curve
alt.atheist #2295, http://questioner.www2.50megs.com/list1.html

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 2:21:25 AM9/13/08

Virgil

Sep 13, 2008, 2:36:10 AM9/13/08
In article
<c721ace8-f5f5-46fe...@m3g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Behold the tragic display:

Snipped the tragic display of Chung trying to make black look like white.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 7:51:51 AM9/13/08
convicted neighbor Virgil wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8d9523bbfd72975e?

> Snipped the tragic display of Chung trying to make black look like white.

Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

This simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bec08524c1242c42?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be
mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Virgil:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e84f5d0f248cd36f?

Thommadura

Sep 13, 2008, 8:40:24 AM9/13/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Virgil wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8d9523bbfd72975e?
>> Snipped the tragic display of Chung trying to make black look like white.
>
> Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
> This simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
> you:

Sorry Andrew - but using your method - the Holy Spirit does not exist

NOTE

Hypothesis

THe gods of Andrew do not exist

Test

Andrew cannot say here by Mouth any of his gods exist

Result

Andrew's gods do not exist.

Your rants are over - by your method

Rod

Sep 13, 2008, 8:40:52 AM9/13/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Virgil wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8d9523bbfd72975e?
>> Snipped the tragic display of Chung trying to make black look like white.
>
> Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Behold with wide eyed wonder the tragic display of the evils of
Dr. Chung, the madman of medical science...

From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heartdo...@emorycardiology.com>
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology, alt.atheism, alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.christnet.evangelical, alt.christnet.theology
Subject: Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: satan suffers a crushing rebuke from
Jesus' brethren.
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:56:50 -0800 (PST)

satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > "Your name-calling simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely
right
> > to convict you"
>
> My simple question to Andrew is: How do you know this?

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.

> Does the spirit phone you, email you, come to you in dreams?

No.

> Do you hear voices in your head?

No.

> Simple question, how about a simple and DIRECT answer?

See above.

May you suffer infinitely more times than all the suffering combined
you have caused with your lies especially to those who have overeaten
to the point of affliction because of your delusion that hunger is
bad...

... and just when you think your suffering is absolutely unbearable,
may GOD amplify it by infinity and extend the duration to eternity as
HE casts you into that lake of fire being prepared for you and your
children, satan.

In the gloriously awesome and holy name of LORD Jesus Christ, I rebuke
you yet again before an ever-growing cloud of cheering witnesses both
here and in heaven.

May this serve well to warn others away from unwisely following your
pattern of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForCary

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

What a recourse for a medical professional to take ! How does it feel
to be cursed Chung ? Does it feel good ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 2:42:51 PM9/13/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > convicted neighbor Virgil wrote:

> >> Snipped the tragic display of Chung trying to make black look like white.
> >
> > Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
> >
> > This simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
> > you:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?
>
> Sorry ...

All those like you who are unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" are
sorry:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1ecdd0d9603ad87a?

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><