Re: Carbohydrates...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 12, 2009, 10:55:35 AM12/12/09
LookingGlass wrote:

> I'm new here. I was diagnosed with diabetes in 2002.

Sad to read about that.

> My nutritionist recommended I have 40 gr. of carbs each meal.

Those who are smart are holding themselves to 32 oz/food per day
instead of guessing via portions, labels, or feeling full:

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Ken

Dec 12, 2009, 12:50:23 PM12/12/09
Bottom line concening chung:
Chung has been around for quite a few years now, and over time (last
5 years or so) his posts have degenerated from once being helpful and
knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion and what seems a
paranoid belief in his 2lb diet.
Very sad to a see a once clever man go down the gurgler like this,
but that is unfortunately the nature of his disease - most likely
schizophrenia

CCPed from "David"

Andy Chung
Board-certified Spamming Fuckwit

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 13, 2009, 4:58:39 AM12/13/09
Ken wrote in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Ken, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20
and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Ken

Dec 13, 2009, 11:54:01 AM12/13/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2009, 4:31:20 AM12/14/09

Ken

Dec 14, 2009, 2:59:34 PM12/14/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2009, 9:31:57 PM12/15/09

Cimarron slim

Dec 15, 2009, 10:20:56 PM12/15/09
Why did you post this four times to five groups?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2009, 4:53:56 AM12/16/09
Cimarron slim wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/48a6260163715e59?

> Why did you post this four times to five groups?

Your question is riddled with a lie.

This post is unique and not repeated.

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are our neighbors, by
giving you a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26)

so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5)
so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Ken

Dec 16, 2009, 11:22:16 AM12/16/09

CCPed from "David"

Andy Chung
Board-certified Spamming Dickhead
and Author of "How Religion Has Ruined My Life and Driven Me Insane"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 18, 2009, 6:43:49 AM12/18/09
Ken wrote in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Ken, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Ken