peacefulspirits

donn...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2006, 3:51:20 AM12/14/06
I seem to be obsessed with judging, it has become a full time habit and

I am scarcely conscious of how much I am doing it. When with people I
judge, I judge physically, whether they might be fat or thin, of this
race or that, old, young, tall, short, attractive and so on in a
never-ending manner. I judge people emotionally, I judge people on my
consideration of their talent or lack thereof. In the same way I judge
buildings, motor vehicles, roads, utilities, gardens, TV programmes,
governments, religion, culture, jobs. Judging and judging, and I accept

all this as normal for everyone else appears to be doing the same.
Virtually everything in my and other people's lives I judge. It has
become a habit, a life style that rarely seems to abate. If I ceased
this pattern I give myself the opportunity to perceive
differently............

www.peacefulspirits.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2006, 4:30:42 AM12/14/06

Yes, it is our sinful nature to automatically judge what we observe...

Example from demon MWP:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f04d4e153121892?

Example from convicted neighbor "Ace Berserker:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c45ed754634471c?

http://HeartMDPhD/Convicts

It remains my choice to refrain from judging others per the kind and
helpful suggestion of LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:1-2).

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
Donni whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

Dec 14, 2006, 5:51:24 AM12/14/06

Earthquack, cyberstalking pervert, who is guilty of a number of

criminal offences in the real world, wrote:

> donn...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I seem to be obsessed with judging, it has become a full time habit

<snip for brevity - we get the point>

> Yes, it is our sinful nature to automatically judge what we observe...

There is nothing 'sinful' about knowing what facts are, and expressing
them. You, of course, are scared shitless of the facts.

Tough! The facts condemn you with little need for scrutiny or comment.
You are a psychopath who does not understand and is not able to relate
to other people. Absolutely everybody loathes you. You are as welcome
anywhere in Usenet as a realllly bad smell.

It is easy to see why you need an invisible friend.

Cary Kittrell

Dec 14, 2006, 1:35:22 PM12/14/06
In article <1166088642....@n67g2000cwd.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> donn...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I seem to be obsessed with judging, it has become a full time habit and
> >
> > I am scarcely conscious of how much I am doing it. When with people I
> > judge, I judge physically, whether they might be fat or thin, of this
> > race or that, old, young, tall, short, attractive and so on in a
> > never-ending manner. I judge people emotionally, I judge people on my
> > consideration of their talent or lack thereof. In the same way I judge
> > buildings, motor vehicles, roads, utilities, gardens, TV programmes,
> > governments, religion, culture, jobs. Judging and judging, and I accept
> >
> > all this as normal for everyone else appears to be doing the same.
> > Virtually everything in my and other people's lives I judge. It has
> > become a habit, a life style that rarely seems to abate. If I ceased
> > this pattern I give myself the opportunity to perceive
> > differently............
>

> Yes, it is our sinful nature to automatically judge what we observe...
>
> Example from demon MWP:

Am I the only one who sees the screaming irony in the above
juxtaposition?

-- cary

Ghod

Dec 15, 2006, 12:47:59 AM12/15/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
[snippysnippysnippy]

> It remains my choice to refrain from judging others per the kind and
> helpful suggestion of LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:1-2).

I give up on irony meters. Just can't afford to keep replacing the
damned things.

> May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
> diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
> neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
> Donni whom I love unconditionally.

Why does it sound like you want your gawd to piss all over us? Not that
that would out of line with your usual droolings.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2006, 6:07:00 AM12/15/06
Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

Recognizing someone's transformation into a demon after s/he unwisely
blasphemes the Holy Spirit is not judgment:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/859257a3ce7442dd?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Cary whom I love unconditionally.

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 15, 2006, 8:33:09 AM12/15/06

Cyberstalking pervert Earthquack wrote:

> Recognizing someone's transformation into a demon after s/he unwisely
> blasphemes the Holy Spirit is not judgment:

Indeed, the last think it certainly *isn't* judgment! More like a
profound lack of it!

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 15, 2006, 8:40:46 AM12/15/06
Earthquack, the cyberstalking pervert wrote:

> Recognizing someone's transformation into a demon after s/he unwisely
> blasphemes the Holy Spirit is not judgment:

Judgement? No. Devoid of judgement? Definitely.

For the record: The Spirit Distilled From Holes is a figment of your
very sick mind. I'd get it medicated before it does some damage. Oh!
and God doesn't exist, and the God you believe in is as sick, twisted
and plain psychopathic as you are. You need to find a nicer one or stop
bothering altogether.

Masahiro Saito

Dec 15, 2006, 8:55:16 AM12/15/06
"Pastor Kutchie" <use...@heathens.org.uk> wrote in message

> Earthquack, the cyberstalking pervert wrote:
>
>> Recognizing someone's transformation into a demon after s/he unwisely
>> blasphemes the Holy Spirit is not judgment:
>>

> Judgement? No. Devoid of judgement? Definitely.
>
> For the record: The Spirit Distilled From Holes is a figment of your
> very sick mind.

Speaking of Distilled Spirits and sick minds, where's Vicki? ;-B

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2006, 11:25:56 AM12/15/06
Despairing demon Kutchie wrote:

Sad to see that you have unwisely chosen to blaspheme the Holy Spirit.

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 15, 2006, 12:05:11 PM12/15/06

A deliberate choice on my part, in the sure and certain knowledge that
there can be no adverse consequences.

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 15, 2006, 12:06:20 PM12/15/06

Pastor Kutchie wrote:

<drums fingers on edge of desk........>

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 15, 2006, 12:08:50 PM12/15/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

So, what do you suppose the consequences of such an act are, if you are
so certain that it is an unwise thing to do? I trust that the Spirit
Distilled From Holes has advised you on this matter.....

Cary Kittrell

Dec 15, 2006, 12:30:25 PM12/15/06
In article <1166180820....@t46g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Yes, it is our sinful nature to automatically judge what we observe...
> > >
> > > Example from demon MWP:
> >
> > Am I the only one who sees the screaming irony in the above
> > juxtaposition?
>
> Recognizing someone's transformation into a demon after s/he unwisely
> blasphemes the Holy Spirit is not judgment:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/859257a3ce7442dd?

You rest my case.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2006, 4:46:49 PM12/15/06
Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

<snip>

> > Recognizing someone's transformation into a demon after s/he unwisely
> > blasphemes the Holy Spirit is not judgment:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/859257a3ce7442dd?
>
> You rest my case.

In the interim the spectacle of demon Kutchie continues:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3ea9926ef0468023?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0bc5ee410aa0b7b2?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ac28223104b81ef8?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4692e0806ab6be49?

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 15, 2006, 9:56:11 PM12/15/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> <snip>
> >
> > > Recognizing someone's transformation into a demon after s/he unwisely
> > > blasphemes the Holy Spirit is not judgment:
> > >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/859257a3ce7442dd?
> >
> > You rest my case.
>
> In the interim the spectacle of demon Kutchie continues:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3ea9926ef0468023?

A statement of irrefutable fact, since it amounts to a statement of
boolean algebra.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0bc5ee410aa0b7b2?

Another statement of fact.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ac28223104b81ef8?

I am still waiting for anything to happen as a consequence of me
blaspheming the Spirit Distilled From Holes.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4692e0806ab6be49?

Why did you not just answer the fucking question?

<snip troll droppings>

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 16, 2006, 9:47:16 AM12/16/06

Oh cool, is *that how we do it?

--
Mark K. Bilbo
"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 16, 2006, 9:47:38 AM12/16/06

Please, for your own safety, do *NOT* hold your breath!!!

--
Mark K. Bilbo

"...otherwise, we're looking at the potential of this kind
of world:.... a world in which oil reserves are controlled
by radicals in order to extract blackmail from the West..."
-George Bush

Wait... oil reserves?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2006, 4:17:25 PM12/16/06
Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
> > Tragic demon Kutchie wrote:

> >> Judgement? No. Devoid of judgement? Definitely.
> >>
> >> For the record: The Spirit Distilled From Holes is a figment of your
> >> very sick mind. I'd get it medicated before it does some damage. Oh!
> >> and God doesn't exist, and the God you believe in is as sick, twisted
> >> and plain psychopathic as you are. You need to find a nicer one or stop
> >> bothering altogether.
> >
> > Sad to see that you have unwisely chosen to blaspheme the Holy Spirit.
>
> Oh cool, is *that how we do it?

That is how PK did it.

Now, PK's will is not his own but satan's.

This saddens me. Souls are wasted on satan.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our neighbors a little

more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor Mark whom I love

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 16, 2006, 5:21:28 PM12/16/06

Earthquack, a well known cyberstalker and pervert wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Sad to see that you have unwisely chosen to blaspheme the Holy Spirit.
> >
> > Oh cool, is *that how we do it?
>
> That is how PK did it.
>
> Now, PK's will is not his own but satan's.

What I did was to wilfully blaspheme the Holey Spirit in the certain
and sure knowledge that it doesn't exist, just like all other
instruments of superstitious manipulation do not exist.

The fact that I sit here unaffected is absolute proof that it does not,
the fact that you have no answer to my assertions is further evidence
that your 'beliefs' are not in the least bit sincere.

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 16, 2006, 5:55:19 PM12/16/06
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 13:17:25 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

>> > Sad to see that you have unwisely chosen to blaspheme the Holy Spirit.
>>
>> Oh cool, is *that how we do it?
>
> That is how PK did it.

How 'bout this?

The "holy spirit" is an hallucination, a sign of your deteriorating mental
condition. We have medications now that can treat this "holy spirit" of
yours...

--
Mark K. Bilbo

"Being surprised at the fact that the universe is fine tuned
for life is akin to a puddle being surprised at how well it
fits its hole"
-Douglas Adams

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2006, 7:18:47 PM12/16/06
Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

> >> Oh cool, is *that how we do it?
> >
> > That is how PK did it.
>
> How 'bout this?
>
> The "holy spirit" is an hallucination, a sign of your deteriorating mental
> condition. We have medications now that can treat this "holy spirit" of
> yours...

Not while it remains a question.

You would be wise to simply witness the spectacle of those who have
surrendered their free wills to satan...

... demon MWP :

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5be5df49b718be3a?

... demon AD :

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb684a5cbca888ef?

... demon PK :

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a875c716fc334dd2?

"For GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS one and only Son, that
whoever believes in HIM shall not perish but have eternal life. For GOD
did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save
the world through HIM. Whoever believes in HIM is not condemned, but
whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not
believed in the name of GOD's one and only Son. This is the verdict:
Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light
because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light,
and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be
exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that
it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through
GOD." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 3:16-21)

Amen !

Laus Deo ! ! !

Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Dec 16, 2006, 10:23:12 PM12/16/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
> in other words-BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH......

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 16, 2006, 11:30:17 PM12/16/06

> ... demon PK :
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a875c716fc334dd2?

I stand by this posting and would ask you once again:do you have an
answer to it?

A simple 'no' will suffice.

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 17, 2006, 7:39:42 PM12/17/06
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 16:18:47 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

>> > That is how PK did it.
>>
>> How 'bout this?
>>
>> The "holy spirit" is an hallucination, a sign of your deteriorating mental
>> condition. We have medications now that can treat this "holy spirit" of
>> yours...
>
> Not while it remains a question.

Okay then.

I assert with great force that your "holy spirit" is an hallucination, a
sign of your deteriorating mental condition, and which could be treated
with the proper medications.

By the way, your family trying to commit you to an institution yet?

--
Mark K. Bilbo

"You believe in a book that has talking animals, wizards,
witches, demons, sticks turning into snakes, food falling
from the sky, people walking on water, and all sorts of magical,
absurd and primitive stories, and you say that *we* are the
ones that need help?" -Jon Stoll

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 17, 2006, 10:09:01 PM12/17/06

Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your suffering from the
delusion that you are a physician.

> By the way, your family trying to commit you to an institution yet?

No.

In my ever closer walk with Christ Jesus, HE continues to keep me
completely well.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we

Gary

Dec 18, 2006, 1:36:07 AM12/18/06

"What I did was to wilfully blaspheme the Holey Spirit in the certain
and sure knowledge that it doesn't exist"

I don't profess to know, and certainly do not take sides in matters of
this sort, but it has always been a curiosity of mine why people become
so fired up in the process of denying the existence of something that
they don't believe to be real.

What would you think if you saw a group of people demonstrating (or
posting, or forming internet groups) about the lack of existence of
dragons, or mermaids, or Santa?

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 18, 2006, 3:48:03 AM12/18/06

Gary trolled:

<snip>

Not worth a response.

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 18, 2006, 3:58:19 AM12/18/06

Sick, twisted cyberstalking pervert Earthquack wrote:

> Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your suffering from the
> delusion that you are a physician.

Earthquack is talking to himself again. This is the first sign of:

a) Inebriation

b) Madness

c) Bad Manners

call +44 (0) 901 382 5948 (ask the owner of the phone for permission,
and check the letters on the keypad. Calls cost $300 per minute).

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 18, 2006, 4:22:30 AM12/18/06

You would regard that as evidence of the very thing they wish for you
to deny exists.

Simply witness demon PK's reactions to the truth:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b597876c3ac6989b?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8ad3ba3e80557804?

"I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen ! Laus Deo ! ! Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear friend
Gary whom I love unconditionally though we have never met.

Gary

Dec 18, 2006, 5:49:34 AM12/18/06

but....you gave one anyway.....LOL

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 18, 2006, 7:42:36 AM12/18/06
Gary wrote:
> Tragic demon PK wrote:

> > Gary wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > Not worth a response.
>
> but....you gave one anyway.....LOL

Thereby proving that PK no longer has free will after blaspheming the
Holy Spirit.

Such souls die after running out of love and what remains are demon
spirits:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/holyspirit/living.asp

Other examples of tragic demons loitering aimlessly here on usenet
include...

demon KG:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f264a03e4900f71c?

demon AD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/244b0be10570ad0b?

demon MWP:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e512e03e7b0c281b?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear friend
Gary whom I love unconditionally.

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 18, 2006, 8:17:11 AM12/18/06

What? I missed? I'm not a demon yet? Damn!

>> By the way, your family trying to commit you to an institution yet?
>
> No.

Well, what's keeping them?

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 18, 2006, 3:16:00 PM12/18/06

Twisted cyberstakling pervert Earthquack wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> > Tragic demon PK wrote:
> > > Gary wrote:
> > >
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > Not worth a response.
> >
> > but....you gave one anyway.....LOL
>
> Thereby proving

Nothing. You have no intellectual processes left with which to prove
anything, Earthquack, just bitterness, hatred and jealousy toward the
world of normal people, and a need to prey on those you see as
vulnerable.

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 18, 2006, 6:32:29 PM12/18/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Gary wrote:
> > "What I did was to wilfully blaspheme the Holey Spirit in the certain
> > and sure knowledge that it doesn't exist"
> >
> > I don't profess to know, and certainly do not take sides in matters of
> > this sort, but it has always been a curiosity of mine why people become
> > so fired up in the process of denying the existence of something that
> > they don't believe to be real.
> >
> > What would you think if you saw a group of people demonstrating (or
> > posting, or forming internet groups) about the lack of existence of
> > dragons, or mermaids, or Santa?
>
> You would regard that as evidence of the very thing they wish for you
> to deny exists.

Not if you had the faintest notion of intellectual honesty.

Cary Kittrell

Dec 18, 2006, 6:50:14 PM12/18/06
In article <1166433750.3...@16g2000cwy.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> Gary wrote:
> > "What I did was to wilfully blaspheme the Holey Spirit in the certain
> > and sure knowledge that it doesn't exist"
> >
> > I don't profess to know, and certainly do not take sides in matters of
> > this sort, but it has always been a curiosity of mine why people become
> > so fired up in the process of denying the existence of something that
> > they don't believe to be real.
> >
> > What would you think if you saw a group of people demonstrating (or
> > posting, or forming internet groups) about the lack of existence of
> > dragons, or mermaids, or Santa?
>
> You would regard that as evidence of the very thing they wish for you
> to deny exists.

`sci.skeptic' is devoted to debunking claims of space aliens, fairies,
perpetual motion machines, UFOs, and chupacabras. You take this
as evidence for the existence of these various silly fantasies?

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 18, 2006, 7:37:33 PM12/18/06
Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > Gary wrote:
> > > "What I did was to wilfully blaspheme the Holey Spirit in the certain
> > > and sure knowledge that it doesn't exist"
> > >
> > > I don't profess to know, and certainly do not take sides in matters of
> > > this sort, but it has always been a curiosity of mine why people become
> > > so fired up in the process of denying the existence of something that
> > > they don't believe to be real.
> > >
> > > What would you think if you saw a group of people demonstrating (or
> > > posting, or forming internet groups) about the lack of existence of
> > > dragons, or mermaids, or Santa?
> >
> > You would regard that as evidence of the very thing they wish for you
> > to deny exists.
>
> `sci.skeptic' is devoted to debunking claims of space aliens, fairies,
> perpetual motion machines, UFOs, and chupacabras. You take this
> as evidence for the existence of these various silly fantasies?

"Those who spend time denying the existence of something serve as
evidence of the existence of the very thing they oppose." -- Holy
Spirit

Amen.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
Cary whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 19, 2006, 4:05:54 AM12/19/06

Earthquack, the cyberstalking pervert wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> >Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > You would regard that as evidence of the very thing they wish for you
> > > to deny exists.
> >
> > `sci.skeptic' is devoted to debunking claims of space aliens, fairies,
> > perpetual motion machines, UFOs, and chupacabras. You take this
> > as evidence for the existence of these various silly fantasies?
>
> "Those who spend time denying the existence of something serve as
> evidence of the existence of the very thing they oppose." -- Holy
> Spirit

It fills my heart with gladness that you should find it so easy to
blaspheme the Holy Spirit by profaning to speak on its behalf, and by
attributing such stupidity to it.

It fills my heart with gladness precisely because you just proved that
you don't believe in it.

Cary Kittrell

Dec 19, 2006, 10:56:25 AM12/19/06
In article <1166488653....@48g2000cwx.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> writes:
> Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> >Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > You would regard that as evidence of the very thing they wish for you
> > > to deny exists.
> >
> > `sci.skeptic' is devoted to debunking claims of space aliens, fairies,
> > perpetual motion machines, UFOs, and chupacabras. You take this
> > as evidence for the existence of these various silly fantasies?
>
> "Those who spend time denying the existence of something serve as
> evidence of the existence of the very thing they oppose." -- Holy
> Spirit

Drop by soc.culture.indian and you'll see much derision directed
at the Hindu pantheon.

Does this constitute evidence for the existence of Bhrama, Vishnu,
and Siva, the great Trimurti?

And how about Lord Ganesh?

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2006, 1:21:23 PM12/19/06
Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly writes:
> > Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > `sci.skeptic' is devoted to debunking claims of space aliens, fairies,
> > > perpetual motion machines, UFOs, and chupacabras. You take this
> > > as evidence for the existence of these various silly fantasies?
> >
> > "Those who spend time denying the existence of something serve as
> > evidence of the existence of the very thing they oppose." -- Holy
> > Spirit

Amen.

> Drop by soc.culture.indian and you'll see much derision directed
> at the Hindu pantheon.
>
> Does this constitute evidence for the existence of Bhrama, Vishnu,
> and Siva, the great Trimurti?

Only if I were inclined to spend time denying their existence.

> And how about Lord Ganesh?

Similarly.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety and panic so that we can love our

Cary Kittrell

Dec 19, 2006, 2:12:39 PM12/19/06

Doesn't matter, as many others do. Does these persistant and repeated
denials constitute evidence for the reality of these high deities?

And while we're at it, what's your opinion on the chupacabras:
significant threat to our herds out here in the Southwest, or
more like a minor annoyance?

-- cary

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Dec 19, 2006, 3:01:36 PM12/19/06
And while we're at it, what's your opinion on the chupacabras:
significant threat to our herds out here in the Southwest, or
more like a minor annoyance?

-- cary

umm-chupacabra's-GOOD EATIN!
TRY ONE ON THE GRILL TONIGHT!

Cary Kittrell

Dec 19, 2006, 3:10:34 PM12/19/06

to me, tastes sorta ...well, goaty.

-- cary

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 19, 2006, 6:19:39 PM12/19/06
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:37:33 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>> > You would regard that as evidence of the very thing they wish for you
>> > to deny exists.
>>
>> `sci.skeptic' is devoted to debunking claims of space aliens, fairies,
>> perpetual motion machines, UFOs, and chupacabras. You take this
>> as evidence for the existence of these various silly fantasies?
>
> "Those who spend time denying the existence of something serve as
> evidence of the existence of the very thing they oppose." -- Holy
> Spirit

"I don't exist." -- Holy Spirit

--
Mark K. Bilbo

If their omnipotent, omniscient (so they say) god wants me to
believe in him, then he should know what would prove his
existence to me. He hasn't done so yet, so there is no reason
to believe in him.
-Woden

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 19, 2006, 6:20:02 PM12/19/06

"Somebody! Get me out of this kook's head!" -- Holy Spirit

--
Mark K. Bilbo

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true,
by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."
- Seneca the Younger

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2006, 6:50:43 AM12/20/06
Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> >> `sci.skeptic' is devoted to debunking claims of space aliens, fairies,
> >> perpetual motion machines, UFOs, and chupacabras. You take this
> >> as evidence for the existence of these various silly fantasies?
> >
> > "Those who spend time denying the existence of something serve as
> > evidence of the existence of the very thing they oppose." -- Holy
> > Spirit

Amen.

> "I don't exist." -- Mark K. Bilbo

Clearly, you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2006, 6:51:05 AM12/20/06

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Mark K. Bilbo

Cary Kittrell

Dec 20, 2006, 10:17:41 AM12/20/06

Still afraid to answer? That's OK, I'm a very patient boy.

Let's try again: does the fervor of those who deny the
existence of [insert any deity's name here] provde
evidence for the existence of [said deity]? Yes
or no?

And what about the Chupacabras Threat?

-- cary

Robibnikoff

Dec 20, 2006, 11:29:51 AM12/20/06

"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message

LOL - You little devil, you! :)
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
I think religion is so popular because even the village idiot can feel like
Einstein without any effort. - Denis Loubet

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2006, 11:46:54 AM12/20/06

No.

> That's OK, I'm a very patient boy.

That which does not exist will not materialize for you no matter how
long you wait but for GOD, Creator of heaven and earth.

Clearly you remains convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Cary Kittrell

Dec 20, 2006, 12:15:57 PM12/20/06

Does that mean that denying the existence of Kali is NOT
in fact evidence for Kali's existence then?

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2006, 12:50:10 PM12/20/06

Your inability to understand what is plainly written simply shows that
you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Cary Kittrell

Dec 20, 2006, 1:29:57 PM12/20/06

Not an answer. Let's try again: Does your reply mean that denying the

existence of Kali is NOT in fact evidence for Kali's existence then?

It will be most interesting to see if you're bold enough
to answer "yes" or "no".

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2006, 1:48:02 PM12/20/06

Without the LORD, your opinion remains meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

In the interim, this proof of GOD is simply growing:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

Cary Kittrell

Dec 20, 2006, 2:14:15 PM12/20/06

Your unseemly fear of giving a straight answer is seen by all,
and recorded by Google.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2006, 5:37:54 AM12/21/06

Without the LORD, your fantasies are also meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Writing about fear, you have no other explanation for the fear and
dread that you see in the demons that are still loitering here and
there:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/68015596e911dc4c?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c44adaefdda9bdb6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4a4fe6ac5d7d8314?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6b379c794196fcc?

Those who choose to revere GOD, Creator of heaven and earth, are helped
by HIM to not dread anything (especially not the demons) that is of
this world:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our

trut...@meditation.com

Dec 21, 2006, 9:26:57 AM12/21/06
My question has not been answered. Where in scripture do we find the
opinion of the subject line? What is the true source of demons?

Azaliah

Dec 21, 2006, 2:56:59 PM12/21/06
On 21 Dec 2006 14:26:57 GMT, while bungee jumping,
trut...@meditation.com shouted thusly:

>My question has not been answered. Where in scripture do we find the
>opinion of the subject line? What is the true source of demons?

It is not in the Scriptures. Demons are those angels who
followed Satan.

--

Azaliah (ats-al-yaw'-hoo) "Jah has reserved"

<((>< <((>< <((><

"Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth."
- John 17:17
.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2006, 1:20:12 PM12/21/06
Neighbor Dave (aka Azaliah) wrote:

> unnamed demon wrote:
>
> >My question has not been answered. Where in scripture do we find the
> >opinion of the subject line? What is the true source of demons?
>
> It is not in the Scriptures.

Untrue.

"... with GOD all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
19:26)

Amen ! Laus Deo ! ! Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

> Demons are those angels who followed Satan.

The demons you are witnessing here on usenet are not formerly angels
who have chosen to follow satan:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

Bottomline: You are untruthful.

This victory belongs to the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, Whom I
love with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Fear GOD who can make you a demon by destroying your soul and dread
nothing (especially not demons) that is of this world:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender to
HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Dave whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Art Deco

Dec 21, 2006, 1:25:54 PM12/21/06
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Neighbor Dave (aka Azaliah) wrote:
>> unnamed demon wrote:
>>
>> >My question has not been answered. Where in scripture do we find the
>> >opinion of the subject line? What is the true source of demons?
>>
>> It is not in the Scriptures.
>
>Untrue.

Liar.

>"... with GOD all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
>19:26)
>
>Amen ! Laus Deo ! ! Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !
>
>> Demons are those angels who followed Satan.
>
>The demons you are witnessing here on usenet are not formerly angels
>who have chosen to follow satan:

Another lie.

>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

"Name-calling simply shows that you are lost" -- Andy Chunk

>Bottomline: You are untruthful.

Bottom-line: you are a hypocrite, Chunk.

Cary Kittrell

Dec 21, 2006, 2:06:42 PM12/21/06

<click> demons that are still loitering <click> demons that are
still loitering <click> demons that are still loitering <click>
demons that are still loitering <click> demons that are still
loitering <click> demons that are still loitering <click>

SOMEONE HIT THE CHUNG, IT'S STUCK.

(twenty years from now, no one will get that joke...)

-- cary

trut...@meditation.com

Dec 21, 2006, 2:22:25 PM12/21/06
> >My question has not been answered. Where in scripture do we find the
> >opinion of the subject line? What is the true source of demons?
>
> It is not in the Scriptures.

"Untrue.

"... with GOD all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
19:26)

The scripture mentions nothing about demons, it only shows the source of
your aphorism. Where in scripture with clear reference to demons source
as in the subjectline can this opinion be found?

Don Kirkman

Dec 21, 2006, 7:47:03 PM12/21/06
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article <1166725212....@73g2000cwn.googlegroups.com>:

>Neighbor Dave (aka Azaliah) wrote:
>> unnamed demon wrote:

>> >My question has not been answered. Where in scripture do we find the
>> >opinion of the subject line? What is the true source of demons?

>> It is not in the Scriptures.

>Untrue.

>"... with GOD all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
>19:26)

And which word there refers to demons?

>> Demons are those angels who followed Satan.

>The demons you are witnessing here on usenet are not formerly angels
>who have chosen to follow satan:

Then the logical conclusion is that they are not demons, but figments of
your imagination.

>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

>Bottomline: You are untruthful.

Bottom line: ***ALL*** have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
Welcome to the group, Andrew.
--
Don Kirkman

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2006, 4:50:08 AM12/22/06
Neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> > Convicted false teacher Pastor Dave (aka Azaliah) wrote:

> >> It is not in the Scriptures.
>
> >Untrue.
>
> >"... with GOD all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
> >19:26)
>
> And which word there refers to demons?

The LORD's words support the subject line.

> >> Demons are those angels who followed Satan.
>
> >The demons you are witnessing here on usenet are not formerly angels
> >who have chosen to follow satan:
> >

> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

> Then the logical conclusion is that they are not demons, but figments of
> your imagination.

It should be clear to the most casual observer that figments of the
imagination do not post on usenet.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
to show that neighbor Dave has indeed been convicted by the Holy
Spirit.

This victory belongs to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind,
and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Fear GOD and dread nothing (especially not demons) that is of this
world:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you wisely choose to
surrender to HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water healing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Don whom I love unconditionally.

trut...@meditation.com

Dec 22, 2006, 9:45:36 AM12/22/06
Where in scripture do we find the idea in the subject line?

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 22, 2006, 12:02:21 PM12/22/06
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 16:18:47 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

>> > That is how PK did it.
>>
>> How 'bout this?
>>
>> The "holy spirit" is an hallucination, a sign of your deteriorating mental
>> condition. We have medications now that can treat this "holy spirit" of
>> yours...
>
> Not while it remains a question.

That's not a question, you're hallucinating. There is no such thing as the
"Holy Spirit." Never has been.

> You would be wise to simply witness the spectacle of those who have
> surrendered their free wills to satan...

Yeah, absolutely *nothing* has happened to them.

> ... demon MWP :
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5be5df49b718be3a?
>
> ... demon AD :
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb684a5cbca888ef?
>
> ... demon PK :
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a875c716fc334dd2?
>
> "For GOD so loved the world that HE gave HIS one and only Son, that
> whoever believes in HIM shall not perish but have eternal life. For GOD
> did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save
> the world through HIM. Whoever believes in HIM is not condemned, but
> whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not
> believed in the name of GOD's one and only Son. This is the verdict:
> Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light
> because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light,
> and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be
> exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that
> it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through
> GOD." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 3:16-21)
>
> Amen !
>
> Laus Deo ! ! !

> Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !
>

> May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

> diabetes, depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our

> neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

> Mark whom I love unconditionally.

> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Oh get over it. There's no evidence there ever was a "Jesus."

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 22, 2006, 12:03:08 PM12/22/06

>> Okay then.
>>
>> I assert with great force that your "holy spirit" is an hallucination, a
>> sign of your deteriorating mental condition, and which could be treated
>> with the proper medications.
>
> Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your suffering from the
> delusion that you are a physician.

There's no such thing as "spirits" holy or otherwise. Get help.

>> By the way, your family trying to commit you to an institution yet?
>
> No.

What are they waiting for?

--
Mark K. Bilbo

"Being surprised at the fact that the universe is fine tuned
for life is akin to a puddle being surprised at how well it
fits its hole"
-Douglas Adams

Cary Kittrell

Dec 22, 2006, 12:07:23 PM12/22/06

Are you kidding? If Jesus will turn you away merely for killfiling
The Chung, can you IMAGINE what will happen to those who mock
him with the entire world looking on?

-- cary

Don Kirkman

Dec 22, 2006, 1:48:47 PM12/22/06
article <1166781008.1...@h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>:

> Don Kirkman wrote:

>It should be clear to the most casual observer that figments of the
>imagination do not post on usenet.

Nor do demons, nor would they even if they existed. It's too bad some
ancient Persian folklore (demons, for instance) got tangled up with the
Greek word "daimon" which basically simply means the urges and desires
that move a person.

[Begin]
Found in abundance in Persian mythology are the daeva (Avestan, Persian:
div), meaning 'celestial' or 'bright'. These divinities were worshipped
in pre-Zoroastrian Mazdaism, and as in Vedic religions, the adherents of
the pre-Zoroastrian form of Mazdaism considered the daeva holy and
sacred beings. It is only after the religious reforms of Zarathustra
(Zoroaster) that the term daeva became associated with demons. Even then
the Persians living south of the Caspian Sea continued to worship the
daeva and resisted pressure to accept Zoroastrianism, and legends that
involve daeva survive to this day. For instance, that of the legend of
the Div-e Sepid (white daeva) of Mazandaran.
[End]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_mythology

>Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
>to show that neighbor Dave has indeed been convicted by the Holy
>Spirit.

I did no such thing. I convicted you of being untruthful.
--
Don Kirkman

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2006, 2:41:06 PM12/22/06
Convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> >> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> >It should be clear to the most casual observer that figments of the
> >imagination do not post on usenet.
>
> Nor do demons, nor would they even if they existed.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Azaliah

Dec 22, 2006, 11:05:04 PM12/22/06
On 22 Dec 2006 14:45:36 GMT, while bungee jumping,
trut...@meditation.com shouted thusly:

>Where in scripture do we find the idea in the subject line?

I told you, nowhere.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2006, 8:39:50 PM12/22/06
Convicted neighbor Azaliah wrote:

> unnamed demon wrote:
>
> >Where in scripture do we find the idea in the subject line?
>
> I told you, nowhere.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

James

Feb 12, 2007, 2:49:25 PM2/12/07
>trut...@meditation.com
>Re: question, was "Those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit become demons"

>Where in scripture do we find the idea in the subject line?

Hello,

You don't. Those are words of men, not God. The Bible says that those
who sin against the Holy Spirit are 'not forgiven'. It doesn't say
they turn into demons. Here is the Bible proof. Mt 12:31,32,

"31 And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men,
but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 Anyone
who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone
who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in
this age or in the age to come." (NIV)

I hope this has helped you.

Sincerely, James

***********************************
Want a FREE home Bible study?
Have Jehovah's Witnesses questions?
Go to the authorized source:
http://www.watchtower.org
***********************************

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2007, 3:14:57 PM2/12/07
neighbor James <bir...@allvantage.com> wrote:

> > demon wrote:
>
> >Re: question, was "Those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit become demons"
>
> >Where in scripture do we find the idea in the subject line?
>
> Hello,
>
> You don't. Those are words of men, not God.

Actually, this is simply an observation made by those with discerning
hearts who have sadly witnessed souls dying and becoming eternally
condemned evil spirits after unwisely choosing to blaspheme the Holy
Spirit.

> The Bible says

The Bible does not speak but misguided men like you do.

> that those
> who sin against the Holy Spirit are 'not forgiven'. It doesn't say
> they turn into demons. Here is the Bible proof. Mt 12:31,32,
>
> "31 And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men,
> but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 Anyone
> who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone
> who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in
> this age or in the age to come." (NIV)

Amen.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
you to cite Scripture where it is written that those who unwisely
choose to blaspheme the Holy Spirit become eternally condemned.

"Eternally condemned souls become demons." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

This should help those with discerning hearts understand that the
Pharisees, Sadduces, and other Sanhedrin involved in crucifying LORD
Jesus Christ had become corporeal demons after blaspheming the Holy
Spirit so that they were no longer children of GOD but rather were
children of satan. This is why the Messiah called them white
sepulchres. They were filled with death on the inside because their
souls had died becoming evil spirits.

This victory belongs to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart, soul,
mind, and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Reverently fear GOD and dread nothing that is of this world:

http://TruthRUS.org/DreadNought

May you wisely choose to surrender to HIM by publicly confessing with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD" before it is too late, which could
possibly be as soon as 3/3/2007 when astronomers predict the moon will
turn blood red during a total lunar eclipse in the middle of the night
sky overlooking the seven ancient churches of Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a great deal more, dear
neighbor James whom I love unconditionally.

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

r m

Feb 12, 2007, 4:04:58 PM2/12/07

"James" <bir...@allvantage.com> wrote in message

> >trut...@meditation.com
>>Re: question, was "Those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit become demons"
>
>>Where in scripture do we find the idea in the subject line?
>
> Hello,
>
> You don't. Those are words of men, not God. The Bible says that those
> who sin against the Holy Spirit are 'not forgiven'. It doesn't say
> they turn into demons. Here is the Bible proof. Mt 12:31,32,
>
> "31 And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men,
> but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 Anyone
> who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone
> who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in
> this age or in the age to come." (NIV)
>
> I hope this has helped you.

However sin provides opportunities for the Devil (Eph 4:27) and leads to
grieving the Holy Spirit (Eph 4:30).

" Be wrathful, and yet do not sin; let the sun not set with YOU in a
provoked state, neither allow place for the Devil. Let the stealer steal no
more, but rather let him do hard work, doing with his hands what is good
work, that he may have something to distribute to someone in need. Let a
rotten saying not proceed out of YOUR mouth, but whatever saying is good
for building up as the need may be, that it may impart what is favorable to
the hearers. Also, do not be grieving God's holy spirit, with which YOU
have been sealed for a day of releasing by ransom. " (Eph 4:27-30 NWT)

Therein is the contrast between the Devil against the Holy Spirit, than an
"active-force". An inanimate thing cannot be grieved unless He is a
person, and cannot be blasphemed unless He is Deity.

Masahiro Saito

Feb 12, 2007, 6:15:37 PM2/12/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> neighbor James <bir...@allvantage.com> wrote:
>> > demon wrote:
>>
>> >Re: question, was "Those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit become demons"
>>
>> >Where in scripture do we find the idea in the subject line?
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> You don't. Those are words of men, not God.
>
> Actually, this is simply an observation made by those with discerning
> hearts who have sadly witnessed souls dying and becoming eternally
> condemned evil spirits after unwisely choosing to blaspheme the Holy
> Spirit.

IMO, most atheist are just immature people who didn't get what they wanted
in life so they blame God.

Message has been deleted

Fatwa Dakkash

Feb 13, 2007, 2:29:18 AM2/13/07

Congratulations, James. You've been added to Krazy Andy's Lits o'
Konvicts. As such, you are now one of no less than 109 (!) honorees
on his roll-of-dishonor.

Keep in mind, that while Andy's heart may be in the right place, you
can certainly tell by his zany theology (, etc.) that his head
certainly is somewhere else. It is left to the reader to deduce that
particular location.

Cheers,
Fatwa Dakkash

(p.s. - TROLLING SUPPORT GROUPS MAKES THE BABY JESUS CRY. HTH.)

SameAsB4

Feb 13, 2007, 2:43:14 AM2/13/07

"Fatwa Dakkash" <fa...@dak.ka$h> wrote in message

At times of disagreement, he list me as convict as well. But I am sure he
doesn't mean harm. But what about you?

Demon Chunky Style

Feb 13, 2007, 6:32:21 AM2/13/07
On Feb 13, 2:29 am, Fatwa Dakkash <f...@dak.ka$h> wrote:
> Congratulations, James. You've been added to Krazy Andy's Lits o'
> Konvicts. As such, you are now one of no less than 109 (!) honorees
> on his roll-of-dishonor.

Do you realize that this list doesn't include posters that he's
transmogrified into "demons" with his magic powers?

Of course, he can't lits his demon crew -- he's not allowed to type,
think, or say our names anymore, lest his eyes burst into flame and
his tongue shall cleave to his neighbor's perineum, etc., as warned in
scripture or something.

He can't even respond to our posts, and you *know* he reads every
single word...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2007, 7:17:26 AM2/13/07
friend Masahiro Saito wrote:

> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> You don't. Those are words of men, not God.
> >
> > Actually, this is simply an observation made by those with discerning
> > hearts who have sadly witnessed souls dying and becoming eternally
> > condemned evil spirits after unwisely choosing to blaspheme the Holy
> > Spirit.
>
> IMO, most atheist are just immature people who didn't get what they wanted
> in life so they blame God.

We are all sinners who sinned when we rebelled against all authority.

It started against our parents (or equivalent) and grew to rebellion
against LORD Almighty GOD, Who picked out our parents for us (along
with Authoring all of reality).

Atheism is this rebellion against GOD that started when we stopped
being children.

Meaningful life starts after this rebellion stops by surrendering to
GOD when publicly waving that white flag and confessing with ones own
mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

"I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen ! Laus Deo ! ! ! Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with His living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a great deal more, dear

friend Masahiro whom I love unconditionally.

Feb 13, 2007, 12:21:49 PM2/13/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message news:1171369046.2...@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

When you are an atheist, everything about the Bible and Jesus is
a "fantasy". That's OK. You can believe what you want.

I provided material for you and you didn't find it "proof" enough
that others new about the person Jesus, and His life, death,
resurrection, and ascension, and that He made seven I AM claims
to be God in the flesh, and His 1st coming was to bring the Sword,
the Word of God. He came to save men who were lost.

His 2nd coming is to divide the sheep from the goats, and judgment.

It's your decision whether you wish to follow Him or reject Him.

You have "free will" to do anything you want. I believe that this
short lifetime has a purpose and that is to understand what our
real purpose is for all eternity, as I believe ALL peoples made
in the image of God are eternal, it's where are you going to
spend it that is the fundamental reason for our earthly existence.

He also stated that NOT ALL will enter the Kingdom of God.
Actually very few will actually find it.

God gave most of us 3 score and 10 (~70+ years) to figure
that out. I'm ready! RU?

A Tribute to THE KING -
http://bibleweb.info/public-a-tribute-to-the-king.pdf

--
My Christian Bible Study Collection - http://Bibleweb.Info/

Pastor Kutchie

Feb 13, 2007, 5:49:31 PM2/13/07
On Feb 13, 11:32 am, "Demon Chunky Style" <redjac2...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Actually he does reply to my postings, just not directly. See,
Earthquack! There's something that I know. Try and demonise that fact
out of existence!

I KILLED YOUR GOD....IT WAS EASY!

Feb 14, 2007, 2:45:52 PM2/14/07

"e" <0@john@14-6.info> wrote in message
>your fucking insane.

Message has been deleted

Fritz Wuehlier

Feb 14, 2007, 7:45:41 PM2/14/07
I KILLED YOUR GOD....IT WAS EASY! wrote:

> "e" <0@john@14-6.info> wrote in message
>
>>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
>>

>>your fucking insane.

Hey Mack, what about this post, or is this okay with you?

I KILLED YOUR GOD....IT WAS EASY!

Feb 16, 2007, 10:43:59 AM2/16/07

"Fritz Wuehlier" <Fr...@Wuehlier-World.com> wrote in message
i dont give a flying fuck what you say.
any moron that beleives that gods and demons exist is fucking a loony
toon.period.

Fritz Wuehlier

Feb 16, 2007, 10:51:18 AM2/16/07

>>Hey Mack, what about this post, or is this okay with you?
>>

> i dont give a flying fuck what you say.
> any moron that beleives that gods and demons exist is fucking a loony
> toon.period.

This coming from a guy with the word God as a nic? LOL!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 17, 2007, 9:57:22 AM2/17/07
friend Fritz Wuehlier wrote:
> demon wrote:

> > brother "e" <0@john@14-6.info> wrote:
> >> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >>
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/99de73b12c5b4317?

> > your fucking insane.
>
> Hey Mack, what about this post, or is this okay with you?

He reminds me of "the man of lawlessness:"

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c8713a331296fef9?

I KILLED YOUR GOD....IT WAS EASY!

Feb 17, 2007, 11:27:34 AM2/17/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message
more proof of chunks insanity.
keep it up.
your just proving me right.

Mark K. Bilbo

Feb 17, 2007, 11:32:53 AM2/17/07
On 2007-02-17 08:57:22 -0600, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

I KILLED YOUR GOD....IT WAS EASY!

Feb 17, 2007, 11:51:44 AM2/17/07

> On 2007-02-17 08:57:22 -0600, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <ach...@emorycardiology.com> said:
>
>> friend Fritz Wuehlier wrote:

>>> Hey Mack, what about this post, or is this okay with you?
>>
>> He reminds me of "the man of lawlessness:"
>>
>> You remind us of "the man with no sanity".
> --
> Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
> EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
what chunks does not get is the fact that HE is the lawless one.
he thinks the bable has more authority than mans law.
that makes him a criminal.
SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST MOTHER FUCKER!

I KILLED YOUR GOD....IT WAS EASY!

Feb 17, 2007, 11:53:34 AM2/17/07

"Fritz Wuehlier" <Fr...@Wuehlier-World.com> wrote in message

yep-i killed it dead.it was easy as pie.
i guess that makes me a god.
at least i am real.
so ya got something of a chance in hell if ya pray to me.
i'd say about-hmmn-fifty-fifty.

Masahiro Saito

Feb 17, 2007, 2:44:55 PM2/17/07
"Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in message
> On 2007-02-17 08:57:22 -0600, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <ach...@emorycardiology.com> said:
>
>> friend Fritz Wuehlier wrote:

>>> Hey Mack, what about this post, or is this okay with you?
>>
>> He reminds me of "the man of lawlessness:"
>>
>> You remind us of "the man with no sanity".

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path
of the righteous man is beset on
all sides by the inequities of the
selfish and the tyranny of evil
men. Blessed is he who, in the
name of charity and good will,
shepherds the weak through the
valley of darkness, for he is truly
his brother's keeper and the finder
of lost children. And I will
strike down upon thee with great
vengeance and furious anger those
who attempt to poison and destroy
my brothers. And you will know my
name is the Lord when I lay my
vengeance upon you."

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

Feb 17, 2007, 3:10:30 PM2/17/07
On Feb 17, 7:44 pm, "Masahiro Saito" <s...@chop.wood.com> wrote:
> "Mark K. Bilbo" <g...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in messagenews:2007021710325337709-gmail@commkbilbo...

> > On 2007-02-17 08:57:22 -0600, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > <ach...@emorycardiology.com> said:

> >> He reminds me of "the man of lawlessness:"
>
> >> You remind us of "the man with no sanity".
>
> Ezekiel 25:17. "The path
> of the righteous man is beset on
> all sides by the inequities of the
> selfish and the tyranny of evil
> men. Blessed is he who, in the
> name of charity and good will,
> shepherds the weak through the
> valley of darkness, for he is truly
> his brother's keeper and the finder
> of lost children. And I will
> strike down upon thee with great
> vengeance and furious anger those
> who attempt to poison and destroy
> my brothers. And you will know my
> name is the Lord when I lay my
> vengeance upon you."

What?

http://www.foogle.biz/pulp_fiction/pulp_fiction_index.jpg

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

Feb 17, 2007, 3:16:20 PM2/17/07
On Feb 17, 2:57 pm, "Sir Earthquack of Munchhausen"

<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> friend Fritz Wuehlier wrote:
> > demon wrote:

> > > your fucking insane.
>
> > Hey Mack, what about this post, or is this okay with you?
>
> He reminds me of "the man of lawlessness:"

You want to see a man of lawlessness? Look in the fucking mirror.

Masahiro Saito

Feb 17, 2007, 3:38:02 PM2/17/07
"Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister" <use...@heathens.org.uk> wrote
in message news:1171743030.0...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...

Stop posting my pic. ;-B

Art Deco

Feb 17, 2007, 11:43:43 PM2/17/07
Mark K. Bilbo <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:

>On 2007-02-17 08:57:22 -0600, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
><ach...@emorycardiology.com> said:
>
>> friend Fritz Wuehlier wrote:

>>> Hey Mack, what about this post, or is this okay with you?
>>
>> He reminds me of "the man of lawlessness:"
>>
>You remind us of "the man with no sanity".

As I predicted, Chung is getting ready to play "Pin the Tail on the
Antichrist".

"To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert

I KILLED YOUR GOD---IT WAS FUN!

Feb 18, 2007, 12:31:01 AM2/18/07

"Art Deco" <er...@caballista.org> wrote in message

i'll take the anti-christ position please-it would be a badge of honer from
chunks-never has he rewarded such a highly regarded position as this one!
please-allow me to prove my qualifications as this anti-christ-ready-here we
go.

SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST MOTHER FUCKERS!
I FUCKEED THE HOLY IN IT'S ASS.
THEN I RAPED GOD IN THE MOUTH AND STRANGLED THAT MOTHER FUCKER TO DEATH WITH
MY MIGHTY GOD LIKE PHALLUS!
THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU FOR THIS ACHEIVEMENT AND RECOGNITION OF
NOTORIETY AND THE INCREASE IN PAY FROM MY UNDERGROUND BRETHEN!

It is loading more messages.