Re: ANDREW B CHUNG must see

Masahiro Saito

Dec 17, 2006, 6:47:56 PM12/17/06
"Mystic Angel" <Angel_Wh...@webtv.net> wrote in message
news:449-4585...@storefull-3114.bay.webtv.net...
> Happy Holidays to You... even tho you are a very annoying preacher ;)

He's a man of God who brought a smile to your day.

Art Deco

Dec 17, 2006, 9:26:23 PM12/17/06
Masahiro Saito <sa...@chop.wood.com> wrote:

No, he's just a kook parading around usenet and trolling support groups.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 17, 2006, 10:09:11 PM12/17/06
Masahiro Saito wrote:
> "Mystic Angel" wrote:

> > Happy Holidays to You...

May you be blessed in many ways on the birthday of LORD Jesus Christ.

> > even tho you are a very annoying preacher ;)

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to preach.

> He's a man of God who brought a smile to your day.

Such glory belongs to GOD, Creator of heaven and earth.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our neighbors a
little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 19, 2006, 5:16:09 AM12/19/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Masahiro Saito wrote:
> > "Mystic Angel" wrote:
>
> > > Happy Holidays to You...
>
> May you be blessed in many ways on the birthday of LORD Jesus Christ.
>
> > > even tho you are a very annoying preacher ;)
>

> GOD's purpose for me here remains to bullshit and not to help anybody.

Fixed.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2006, 5:24:53 AM12/19/06
Mystic Angel wrote:
> Andrew
>
> thank you for the prayer...

You are welcome :-)

All thanks and praises belong to GOD, Creator of heaven and earth,
Source of all blessings that cure and heal, and our Redeemer.

> you know that i feel what you did was wrong
> but i'm over that now...

It brings joy to my heart to read this. Such are the awesome powers of
intercessory prayers by the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to our
heavenly Father.

> hopefully i will get the support that i need
> from this group...

It is my hope that you will come to realize that all the support you
will ever need is coming from LORD Jesus Christ.

> lord only knows that i wouldn't be coming to the
> internet for support if i had people in my life that understood about
> panic disorder.

GOD knows that you have actually found HIM here on usenet :-)

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our neighbors a

little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear Mystic Angel whom I

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 20, 2006, 7:18:20 AM12/20/06

Cyberstalking pervert Earthquack crossposted:

> Mystic Angel wrote:
> > Andrew
> >
> > thank you for the prayer...<snip criticism of Earthquack>
>
> You are welcome :-)

Fuck! You're one sick puppy, Earthquack!