Re: ONE CURE for BOTH type 1 and type 2 diabetes???

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

未读,
2006年12月16日 05:52:352006/12/16
收件人
Chris Malcolm wrote:
> sho...@trailing-edge.com wrote:
> > TigerLily wrote:
> >> http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=a042812e-492c-4f07-8245-8a598ab5d1bf&k=63970
>
> > They don't say exactly where the researchers are other than "Toronto",
> > but that was where Banting and Best first figured out how to extract
> > and purify insulin and did animal and human trials to show that it
> > works.
>
> They give more than enough clues for Google, which immediately found
> the research press release which was the source of this article.
>
> http://www.sickkids.ca/mediaroom/custom/diabetesopen06.asp
>
> > If this pans out it will not only be wonderful for all of us (remember
> > those TV ads for research funding from the 80's of all the diabetics
> > gleefully throwing out syringes and insulin and Testape?) but
> > particularly glorious for Toronto.
>
> I'd like to place my bet now on this panning out :-)
>
> It may not be exactly the same as in humans. It's not unlikely that we
> are different enough from mice that some of the treatment delivery
> route might be affected, but my bet is that this involves a
> sufficiently ancient and basic part of mammalian BG control that it
> ought to be possible to develop a treamtment applicable to humans from
> this, even if the specific method used on the mice doesn't work on us.
>
> Anyone else like to place a bet?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ea1de696e46d7a37?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear friend
Chris whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Chris Malcolm

未读,
2006年12月16日 06:28:532006/12/16
收件人

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ea1de696e46d7a37?

Interesting counter points, Andrew, thanks.

--
Chris Malcolm c...@infirmatics.ed.ac.uk DoD #205
[http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/homes/cam/]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

未读,
2006年12月16日 07:59:552006/12/16
收件人
Chris Malcolm wrote:

You are welcome.

All thanks and praises belong to GOD, Creator of heaven and earth,
Source of all knowledge and wisdom, and Healer of all diseases and
infirmities:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Healer.asp

Jeff

未读,
2006年12月16日 09:58:172006/12/16
收件人

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Chris Malcolm wrote:
>> sho...@trailing-edge.com wrote:
>>
>> > They don't say exactly where the researchers are other than "Toronto",
>> > but that was where Banting and Best first figured out how to extract
>> > and purify insulin and did animal and human trials to show that it
>> > works.
>>
>> They give more than enough clues for Google, which immediately found
>> the research press release which was the source of this article.
>>
>> http://www.sickkids.ca/mediaroom/custom/diabetesopen06.asp
>>
>> > If this pans out it will not only be wonderful for all of us (remember
>> > those TV ads for research funding from the 80's of all the diabetics
>> > gleefully throwing out syringes and insulin and Testape?) but
>> > particularly glorious for Toronto.
>>
>> I'd like to place my bet now on this panning out :-)
>>
>> It may not be exactly the same as in humans. It's not unlikely that we
>> are different enough from mice that some of the treatment delivery
>> route might be affected, but my bet is that this involves a
>> sufficiently ancient and basic part of mammalian BG control that it
>> ought to be possible to develop a treamtment applicable to humans from
>> this, even if the specific method used on the mice doesn't work on us.
>>
>> Anyone else like to place a bet?
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ea1de696e46d7a37?

My response to Andrew's post in the thread "Re: Diabetes Breakthrough."
Unfortunately, Andrew has the habit of starting new threads, which makes
threads harder to follow.

Jeff

<...>

Art Deco

未读,
2006年12月16日 12:06:452006/12/16
收件人
Jeff <je...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Andy Chunk is a kook and a quack. HTH

>Jeff
>
><...>

awthr...@yahoo.com

未读,
2006年12月16日 13:47:522006/12/16
收件人

Here's the great news. While you scientists kvetch about whther it's
applicable or not, real, living, breathing diabetics are going to try
it for themselves. Like my neighbor for instance.

And if it works, they are going to tell their fellow diabetics, kidney
dialysis patients etc. As the public's eyes open to this natural cure
(or improvement), then their eyes will gradually open to other natural
cures and improvements.

A new day is here. Gradually, the drug model for treating diabetics and
others will crumble, and...with this news...today is its birthday.

Jeff

未读,
2006年12月16日 13:55:412006/12/16
收件人

<awthr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
<...>

> Here's the great news. While you scientists kvetch about whther it's
> applicable or not, real, living, breathing diabetics are going to try
> it for themselves. Like my neighbor for instance.

Does your neighbor know how to insert an arterial catheter into his groin,
snake it through his aorta until it is near the pancreatic artery and be
able to get it in the right spot?

> And if it works, they are going to tell their fellow diabetics, kidney
> dialysis patients etc. As the public's eyes open to this natural cure
> (or improvement), then their eyes will gradually open to other natural
> cures and improvements.

Snaking a tube through the inside of the body is not a "natural" cure. It
hasn't even been shown to be a cure in mice.

> A new day is here. Gradually, the drug model for treating diabetics and
> others will crumble, and...with this news...today is its birthday.

Actually, the news came out yesterday.

And this is a drug model. They are putting a drug in the body. And I do mean
"in the body," with a tube in the groin snaking through the body.

Jeff

Kurt Gavin

未读,
2006年12月16日 15:18:312006/12/16
收件人

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> All thanks and praises belong to medical science, which has to resist
> charlatans and superstition.
>Science, not superstition is the source of all knowledge and wisdom, and
>"god" heals nothing and only encourages >ignorance and weakness.

<snip stool>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

未读,
2006年12月16日 16:16:002006/12/16
收件人
Convicted neighbor Jeff wrote:

Actually, I did not start this thread.

Here's the OP for this thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/6f255b8f27e8c53f?

Chris Malcolm

未读,
2006年12月16日 17:43:302006/12/16
收件人
In alt.support.diabetes Jeff <je...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> <awthr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> <...>

>> Here's the great news. While you scientists kvetch about whther it's
>> applicable or not, real, living, breathing diabetics are going to try
>> it for themselves. Like my neighbor for instance.

> Does your neighbor know how to insert an arterial catheter into his groin,
> snake it through his aorta until it is near the pancreatic artery and be
> able to get it in the right spot?

He believes in natural cures. That means he hasn't a clue and is
either going to eat chilis or stuff them as far up his fundament as he
can reach with a natural wooden stick.

Jeff

未读,
2006年12月16日 17:47:372006/12/16
收件人

"Chris Malcolm" <c...@holyrood.ed.ac.uk> wrote in message

> In alt.support.diabetes Jeff <je...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> <awthr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> <...>
>
>>> Here's the great news. While you scientists kvetch about whther it's
>>> applicable or not, real, living, breathing diabetics are going to try
>>> it for themselves. Like my neighbor for instance.
>
>> Does your neighbor know how to insert an arterial catheter into his
>> groin,
>> snake it through his aorta until it is near the pancreatic artery and be
>> able to get it in the right spot?
>
> He believes in natural cures. That means he hasn't a clue and is
> either going to eat chilis or stuff them as far up his fundament as he
> can reach with a natural wooden stick.

This doesn't follow logically. Neither eating enough chilis or stuffing them
is natural.

awthr...@yahoo.com

未读,
2006年12月16日 23:15:472006/12/16
收件人

Jeff wrote:
> <awthr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> <...>
>
> > Here's the great news. While you scientists kvetch about whether it's

> > applicable or not, real, living, breathing diabetics are going to try
> > it for themselves. Like my neighbor for instance.
>
> Does your neighbor know how to insert an arterial catheter into his groin,
> snake it through his aorta until it is near the pancreatic artery and be
> able to get it in the right spot?
>
> > And if it works, they are going to tell their fellow diabetics, kidney
> > dialysis patients etc. As the public's eyes open to this natural cure
> > (or improvement), then their eyes will gradually open to other natural
> > cures and improvements.
>
> Snaking a tube through the inside of the body is not a "natural" cure. It
> hasn't even been shown to be a cure in mice.
>
> > A new day is here. Gradually, the drug model for treating diabetics and
> > others will crumble, and...with this news...today is its birthday.
>
> Actually, the news came out yesterday.
>
> And this is a drug model. They are putting a drug in the body. And I do mean
> "in the body," with a tube in the groin snaking through the body.
>
> Jeff

As usual, you're missing the point. The average diabetic who learns
about this will take the hot peppers in capsules. They won't wait ten
years for 'x' number of studies done in various ways, while their toes
get cut off one by one.

Nope. They'll go to the store and bypass your particularities. They
probably won't be thinking about you or have even heard about you.
Isn't that grand...people taking responsibility for their own health
decisions.

Your importance might wane, but that's how progress gets made. It's
unknown as yet what level of benefit would be derived from a consistent
oral ingestion of high heat-unit pepper would be. But you can be sure
that there will be diabetics willing to find out.

PS. I work in a health food store. You can be sure that along with high
doses of cinnamon, alpha lipoic acid and such, this will become another
option, especially for those with neuropathy. Of course, high dose
SUBLINGUAL vitamin B-12 is yet another option.

awthr...@yahoo.com

未读,
2006年12月16日 23:20:212006/12/16
收件人

Chris Malcolm wrote:
> In alt.support.diabetes Jeff <je...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > <awthr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > <...>
>
> >> Here's the great news. While you scientists kvetch about whther it's
> >> applicable or not, real, living, breathing diabetics are going to try
> >> it for themselves. Like my neighbor for instance.
>
> > Does your neighbor know how to insert an arterial catheter into his groin,
> > snake it through his aorta until it is near the pancreatic artery and be
> > able to get it in the right spot?
>
> He believes in natural cures. That means he hasn't a clue and is
> either going to eat chilis or stuff them as far up his fundament as he
> can reach with a natural wooden stick.

I've helped cure more people than you could ever dream of. So keep
pricking your fingers like a good slave.

Jeff

未读,
2006年12月16日 23:24:272006/12/16
收件人

<awthr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Taking irresponsibility for their own health decisions is more like it, if
they do what you suggest.

> Your importance might wane, but that's how progress gets made. It's
> unknown as yet what level of benefit would be derived from a consistent
> oral ingestion of high heat-unit pepper would be. But you can be sure
> that there will be diabetics willing to find out.

That is incorrect. My importance won't wane. For that to happen, I would
have to have importance to start with.

Actually, they won't. They may that the peppers, but they will never know if
it is working or not.

> PS. I work in a health food store. You can be sure that along with high
> doses of cinnamon, alpha lipoic acid and such, this will become another
> option, especially for those with neuropathy. Of course, high dose
> SUBLINGUAL vitamin B-12 is yet another option.

And I can be sure that people will be taking more money off these folks
without any evidence of benefit.

Pathetic.

Jeff

Jeff

未读,
2006年12月16日 23:27:432006/12/16

> Chris Malcolm wrote:
>> In alt.support.diabetes Jeff <je...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > <awthr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > <...>

>> > Does your neighbor know how to insert an arterial catheter into his
>> > groin,
>> > snake it through his aorta until it is near the pancreatic artery and
>> > be
>> > able to get it in the right spot?
>>
>> He believes in natural cures. That means he hasn't a clue and is
>> either going to eat chilis or stuff them as far up his fundament as he
>> can reach with a natural wooden stick.
>
> I've helped cure more people than you could ever dream of. So keep
> pricking your fingers like a good slave.

Malcolm, I think he made your point for you about not having a clue.

Jeff

awthr...@yahoo.com

未读,
2006年12月16日 23:50:112006/12/16
收件人

Adults get to make their own decisions. Don't you hate that?

> > Your importance might wane, but that's how progress gets made. It's
> > unknown as yet what level of benefit would be derived from a consistent
> > oral ingestion of high heat-unit pepper would be. But you can be sure
> > that there will be diabetics willing to find out.
>
> That is incorrect. My importance won't wane. For that to happen, I would
> have to have importance to start with.
>
> Actually, they won't. They may that the peppers, but they will never know if
> it is working or not.

Sure they'll know. Maybe their symptoms will let up..a reversal of a
steady worsening. Or maybe their sugar levels will stabilize. You might
not consider that to be proof, but they would consider it enough proof
for themselves to tell others.

So guess who wins this fight?

> > PS. I work in a health food store. You can be sure that along with high
> > doses of cinnamon, alpha lipoic acid and such, this will become another
> > option, especially for those with neuropathy. Of course, high dose
> > SUBLINGUAL vitamin B-12 is yet another option.
>
> And I can be sure that people will be taking more money off these folks
> without any evidence of benefit.

Like the gal with Type I diabetes who had severe neuropathy in her feet
and elswhere, including gastric parysis (sp?). She got rid of much of
her stomach paralysis in a day or two, by taking protein enzymes.

She took some sublingual B-12 (5,000 mcg) on the way out of the store.
By the time she got to her car, her pain was gone and stayed gone for
12 hours. She said that as long as she took the B-12 every 12 hours,
she had no pain except for a little tingling when it was time to take
another dose.

Her mother told me that she would cry and scream from the pain she had.
Now it's gone.

I think the store made about $23 for the enzymes and another $15 for
the sublingual B-12. For $38 dollars we did what her doctors were
unable to do for many years...such as her stomach problem which had
existed for six years and was diagnosed through ultrasound after eating
hard boiled eggs. After two hours, the eggs were still in her stomach.

> Pathetic.

If it's pathetic in your eyes to cure people for $38, then so be it.
I'm sure you'd have been right there to amputate the poor girl's feet
while considering yourself a hero.

Sick, grotesque and pathetic.

This woman is still walking on her own two feet, no thanks to you and
your peers. No trophy feet for you this time.

Happy Dog

未读,
2006年12月17日 03:23:532006/12/17

> Jeff wrote:
>> <awthr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> Actually, they won't. They may that the peppers, but they will never know
>> if
>> it is working or not.
>
> Sure they'll know. Maybe their symptoms will let up..a reversal of a
> steady worsening. Or maybe their sugar levels will stabilize. You might
> not consider that to be proof, but they would consider it enough proof
> for themselves to tell others.

Hey, anyone would consider that proof. Can you direct us to any Type 1
diabetic posters who have been able to control blood sugar levels with the
things you suggest?

> So guess who wins this fight?

The skeptics unless you can find some diabetic believers to support you.

>> And I can be sure that people will be taking more money off these folks
>> without any evidence of benefit.
>
> Like the gal with Type I diabetes who had severe neuropathy in her feet
> and elswhere, including gastric parysis (sp?). She got rid of much of
> her stomach paralysis in a day or two, by taking protein enzymes.

Have her tell us her story. Or *anyone* with a credible similar one.

> She took some sublingual B-12 (5,000 mcg) on the way out of the store.
> By the time she got to her car, her pain was gone and stayed gone for
> 12 hours. She said that as long as she took the B-12 every 12 hours,
> she had no pain except for a little tingling when it was time to take
> another dose.
>
> Her mother told me that she would cry and scream from the pain she had.
> Now it's gone.

Praise be. Now get a few of them to post here and we'll be off to a new
dawn.

Jeff

未读,
2006年12月17日 08:24:342006/12/17
收件人

<awthr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
<...>

>> Taking irresponsibility for their own health decisions is more like it,
>> if
>> they do what you suggest.
>
> Adults get to make their own decisions. Don't you hate that?

I hate that there are idiots out there giving them incorrect information.

I mean, look at the crap you spew, when the data are freely available on the
web in the actual Cell paper.

<...>

>> Pathetic.
>
> If it's pathetic in your eyes to cure people for $38, then so be it.
> I'm sure you'd have been right there to amputate the poor girl's feet
> while considering yourself a hero.

It's pathetic to sell them a "cure" based on a conjecture that is not based
on any evidence.

Jeff

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

未读,
2006年12月17日 12:16:302006/12/17

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> <awthr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> <...>
>
> >> Taking irresponsibility for their own health decisions is more like it,
> >> if
> >> they do what you suggest.
> >
> > Adults get to make their own decisions. Don't you hate that?
>
> I hate that there are idiots out there giving them incorrect information.
>
> I mean, look at the crap you spew, when the data are freely available on the
> web in the actual Cell paper.

Data that is from a blind alley where people end up believing their
diabetes, either type-1 or type-2 will be cured with capsaicin:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/231456502e509042?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
Jeff whom I love unconditionally.

Art Deco

未读,
2006年12月17日 15:00:462006/12/17
收件人
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Convicted neighbor Jeff wrote:
>
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

I am still not litsed in your kookshite, and you are still defective,
Chunk.

Wes Groleau

未读,
2006年12月17日 17:38:222006/12/17
收件人
>> Science, not superstition is the source of all knowledge and wisdom, and
>> "god" heals nothing and only encourages >ignorance and weakness.

"science" is the source of SOME knowledge and SOME wisdom--and SOME
superstition.

And you didn't remove enough newsgroups.

--
Wes Groleau

Ostracism: A practice of sticking your head in the sand.

awthr...@yahoo.com

未读,
2006年12月17日 18:51:012006/12/17
收件人

No you have it all backwards, Jeff. It's pathetic and it ought to be a
crime for you to cut a person's feet or leg off when there are
alternatives that saved that young woman's life. If she had talked to
you, you'd be cutting off her legs. I saved her legs from an animal
like you.

DO YOU GET IT!! I HELPED SAVE HER LEGS FROM ALMOST CERTAIN AMPUTATION.
AND I SAVED HER STOMACH FROM THE EFFECTS OF GASTRO PARESIS (sp?). Her
doctors could not help her for SIX YEARS!!

Look at how you cut out the facts of her case!! You're a disgusting
human being...fighting for your 'right' to continue to amputate which
is so important to you that you cut out the facts.

> Jeff

ah

未读,
2006年12月17日 18:57:342006/12/17
收件人

I demand re-dress, Chunk!

Art Deco

未读,
2006年12月17日 19:30:212006/12/17
收件人
ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:

Chunk is not very well trained yet.

Notroll2006

未读,
2006年12月17日 19:50:072006/12/17
收件人

"Art Deco" <erfc...@usa.net> wrote in message

It's a pay site. You have to PayPal $1 to get listed.

Kurt Gavin

未读,
2006年12月17日 20:46:452006/12/17
收件人

"Wes Groleau" <grolea...@freeshell.org> wrote in message

>>> Science, not superstition is the source of all knowledge and wisdom, and
>>> "god" heals nothing and only encourages >ignorance and weakness.
>
> "science" is the source of SOME knowledge and SOME wisdom--and SOME
> superstition.

Well, we know supernatural being fantasies are the source only of ignorance
and weakness.

> And you didn't remove enough newsgroups.

Yes I did.

rk

未读,
2006年12月18日 00:42:432006/12/18
收件人
"Notroll2006" <Notro...@charter.net> wrote in message
:
: "Art Deco" <erfc...@usa.net> wrote in message
:
:
LOL I didn't... All I had to do is call the Hospital where he was FIRED
and post all of the information (google stored!) and I was immediately
listed on his R.I.P. page where he wished me to die! LOLOL... hmmm
guess he ain't that thick with the big guy up stairs.. seems I'm STILL
here to post about what a QUACK the Chung-Dung is and NO ONE should
listen to a phreakin' word the bubble head has to say..

:
:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

未读,
2006年12月18日 04:22:252006/12/18
收件人
Wes Groleau wrote:

> > Tragic demon KG wrote:
> >
> >> Science, not superstition is the source of all knowledge and wisdom, and
> >> "god" heals nothing and only encourages >ignorance and weakness.
>
> "science" is the source of SOME knowledge and SOME wisdom--and SOME
> superstition.
>
> And you didn't remove enough newsgroups.

Such is the behavior of those whose will is no longer their own.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety and panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
Wes whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

> --

Chris Malcolm

未读,
2006年12月18日 04:45:492006/12/18
收件人
In alt.support.diabetes awthr...@yahoo.com wrote:

Of course, but the average diabetic doesn't read research papers. The
average diabetic just takes advice from authoritative sources, which
in some cases is a newspaper, magazine, or the person behind the
counter in their local vitamin shop.

Which I guess for some diabetics might be you. And you have actually
had the opportunity via these newsgroups to read the actual report put
out by the researchers. I can't see how anyone who actually read that
could possibly imagine that taking hot peppers in capsules would have
the effect on diabetes that the researchers discussed.

I see, however, from other postings of yours of yours, that you have
constructed some kind of half-baked rationale for them having an
effect on diabetes based on getting rid of mucus and healing damaged
nerve cells in the pancreas. Never mind that what the scientists
reported actually contradicts that rationale. I'm sure that rationale
will sell your pills to customers who haven't read the report, don't
want to, and wouldn't understand it if they did.

But what will you do if a diabetic customer capable of understanding
the report, and whose advice other diabetics who shop in your store
listen to, says they'd like to actually read the report first before
buying the capsules, and asks you if you have a copy of it, or if you
know where a copy could be found?

JPG

未读,
2006年12月18日 07:18:242006/12/18
收件人

If you are a physician, as you say you are, it is highly dangerous and
irresponsible to suggest that diabetes can be 'cured', even if you
qualify your subject header by making it a query. As you well know,
diabetes symptoms can be treated, the disease cannot (as yet) be cured.

Any cure that comes about will be due to the ingenuity and efforts of
human beings, not some fantasy sky-being or other religious figure.

Anyone in the USA care to report this individual to the appropriate
American medical authorities?

JPG
Type 2 diabetic and atheist #1919

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

未读,
2006年12月18日 07:42:322006/12/18
收件人
JPG wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > "science" is the source of SOME knowledge and SOME wisdom--and SOME
> > > superstition.
> > >
> > > And you didn't remove enough newsgroups.
> >
> > Such is the behavior of those whose will is no longer their own.
> >
> > May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
> > diabetes, depression, anxiety and panic so that we can love our
> > neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
> > Wes whom I love unconditionally.
>
> If you are a physician

That is how GOD, Creator of heaven and earth, made me.

Therefore all praises and glory belongs to HIM.

> , as you say you are

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> , it is highly dangerous and
> irresponsible to suggest that diabetes can be 'cured', even if you
> qualify your subject header by making it a query.

The OP of this thread is Kate (aka Tigerlily), who is not me.

> As you well know,
> diabetes symptoms can be treated, the disease cannot (as yet) be cured.

Diabetes can and has been cured by GOD, Creator of heaven and earth.

> Any cure that comes about will be due to the ingenuity and efforts of
> human beings, not some fantasy sky-being or other religious figure.

Untrue.

> Anyone in the USA care to report this individual to the appropriate
> American medical authorities?

Thankfully, the USA is one nation under GOD.

Americans know GOD to be the Creator of heaven and earth.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

JPG whom I love unconditionally.

Kurt Gavin

未读,
2006年12月18日 15:55:172006/12/18
收件人

"Andrew B. dung, quack" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Wes Groleau wrote:

>> "science" is the source of SOME knowledge and SOME wisdom--and SOME
>> superstition.
>>
>> And you didn't remove enough newsgroups.
>
> Such is the behavior of those whose will is no longer their own.

My will is the product of my independent mind.

It is your will, Chunkers, that has been taken over by fantasies and bogus
myths.

<snip ;-)) >

Kurt Gavin

未读,
2006年12月18日 15:55:182006/12/18
收件人

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

>> If you are a physician

> That is how GOD, Creator of heaven and earth, made me.

No, you irresponsible, weak little asshole - education and training made you
a physician.

Then you deserted that to become a degenerate liar and a slave to your
"jesus/god" fantasies.

Cary Kittrell

未读,
2006年12月18日 16:10:332006/12/18
收件人

Hey, nice to see you on your feet again after that little bout of
being "totally consumed by holy fire from heaven":

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e0c2d7cdbdcab018?dmode=source

Didja ever notice that they just don't make "totally" like they used to?

-- cary

Bookman

未读,
2006年12月18日 17:09:552006/12/18
收件人
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 00:42:43 -0500, "rk" <p_haha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Link?

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

"ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
- Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
Hitler.
- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

WWFSMD?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

未读,
2006年12月18日 17:41:272006/12/18
收件人
Bookman wrote:
> Reisa wrote:
> >"Notroll2006" wrote:
> >: Tragic demon "Art Deco" <erfc...@usa.net> wrote:
> >: > ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >: >
> >: >>Tragic demon Art Deco wrote:

> >: >>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >: >>>> Convicted neighbor Jeff wrote:
> >: >>>>
> >: >>>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
> >: >>>
> >: >>> I am still not litsed in your kookshite, and you are still defective,
> >: >>> Chunk.
> >: >>
> >: >>I demand re-dress, Chunk!
> >: >
> >: > Chunk is not very well trained yet.
> >:
> >: It's a pay site. You have to PayPal $1 to get listed.
> >:
> >:
> >LOL I didn't... All I had to do is call the Hospital where he was FIRED
> >and post all of the information (google stored!) and I was immediately
> >listed on his R.I.P. page where he wished me to die! LOLOL... hmmm
> >guess he ain't that thick with the big guy up stairs.. seems I'm STILL
> >here to post about what a QUACK the Chung-Dung is and NO ONE should
> >listen to a phreakin' word the bubble head has to say..
>
> Link?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ab6777d0d79f89d9?

Fwiw, I have not ever been a hospital employee.

Truth is simple.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Jeff

未读,
2006年12月18日 18:03:052006/12/18
收件人

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
<...>

> Fwiw, I have not ever been a hospital employee.

Where you a volunteer when you were a resident?

Jeff

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

未读,
2006年12月18日 18:07:502006/12/18
收件人
Cary Kittrell wrote:

Like, cheap imported totally from California. Gag me with a spoon!

Kurt Gavin

未读,
2006年12月18日 20:10:222006/12/18
收件人

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Fwiw, I have not ever been a hospital employee.

Well, that's probably wrong, but no matter, because you will never be one
again...

> Truth is simple.

Only to idiots looking for simplistic packaged pseudo answers to the
complexities of real life.

> May GOD continue hosing me with HIS living piss water.

<snip>

Kurt Gavin

未读,
2006年12月18日 20:12:282006/12/18
收件人

"Cary Kittrell" <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message

Chunkers was as correct about my demise as he is about his jesus/god
fantasy.

> -- cary

Art Deco

未读,
2006年12月18日 20:49:212006/12/18
收件人
Bookman <thebo...@kc.rr.comNULL> wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 00:42:43 -0500, "rk" <p_haha...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>"Notroll2006" <Notro...@charter.net> wrote in message
>>:
>>: "Art Deco" <erfc...@usa.net> wrote in message
>>: news:171220061730217552%erfc...@usa.net...
>>: > ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>: >
>>: >>Art Deco wrote:
>>: >>> Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:
>>: >>>
>>: >>>> Convicted neighbor Jeff wrote:
>>: >>>>
>>: >>>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>>: >>>
>>: >>> I am still not litsed in your kookshite, and you are still defective,
>>: >>> Chunk.
>>: >>
>>: >>I demand re-dress, Chunk!
>>: >
>>: > Chunk is not very well trained yet.
>>:
>>: It's a pay site. You have to PayPal $1 to get listed.
>>:
>>:
>>LOL I didn't... All I had to do is call the Hospital where he was FIRED
>>and post all of the information (google stored!) and I was immediately
>>listed on his R.I.P. page where he wished me to die! LOLOL... hmmm
>>guess he ain't that thick with the big guy up stairs.. seems I'm STILL
>>here to post about what a QUACK the Chung-Dung is and NO ONE should
>>listen to a phreakin' word the bubble head has to say..
>
>Link?

Chunk posted a lame reply to your query to AUK, but the current Coward
of the Month snecked AFA-B, probably in order to continue his support
froup trolling.

Art Deco

未读,
2006年12月18日 21:04:232006/12/18
收件人
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*

Stephen Knight

未读,
2006年12月18日 22:26:232006/12/18
收件人
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 20:55:18 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com>
wrote:

I thought you were dead!?

WTF?

Shouldn't you be gnashing your teeth while Chung dances about
homosexual fantasies with Jebus?

And how come you get to be COMSUMED and the rest of us are only
vanquished!!!!

Fucking, CHUNG!!!!! PRICK!

Favorite playing asshole!

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Kurt Gavin

未读,
2006年12月18日 23:11:022006/12/18
收件人

"Stephen Knight" <woo...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Well, you have to understand the psychological angle...

Chunkers likes jeebus so much because he's a masochist, and wants people to
crucify, or at least urinate on, him.

Apparently, I do a spanking good job at it, and thus, i get the rewards ;-))

> Warlord Steve
> BAAWA

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

未读,
2006年12月19日 05:25:042006/12/19
收件人
Convicted neighbor Jeff wrote:

> > Fwiw, I have not ever been a hospital employee.
>
> Where you a volunteer when you were a resident?

An indentured servant of Emory University.

Truth is simple.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety and panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Jeff whom I love unconditionally.

Hoof-Hearted

未读,
2006年12月19日 07:37:062006/12/19
收件人

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> JPG wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
d.

> Diabetes can and has been cured by GOD, Creator of heaven and earth.

Is there no end to your irresposible comments? Coming from a physician
and toally contrary to the Hippocratic Oath. Can someone in the US
diabetes group?

Now get this Mr Heart specialist - DIABETES CANNOT BE CURED, not by
conventional, evidence-based chemotherapy and certainly not by
superstitious nonsense such as god(s) or faith-healing. I hate to
think how many diabetics would die if they relied on god(s) to cure
them.

The only hope of a cure in the future is through stem-cell therapy.
Sadly, your religious buddies are trying to put a stop to that.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

未读,
2006年12月19日 08:54:062006/12/19
收件人
Hoof-Hearted wrote:
> > JPG wrote:

> > > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldy wrote:
> d.
> >
> > Diabetes can and has been cured by GOD, Creator of heaven and earth.
> >

> Is there no end to your irresposible comments?

The truth is not irresponsible.

> Coming from a physician
> and toally contrary to the Hippocratic Oath.

Incorrect:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hippocrates.asp

> Can someone in the US
> diabetes group?

Fyi, the U.S. is one nation under GOD:

http://TruthRUS.org

> Now get this Mr Heart specialist - DIABETES CANNOT BE CURED, not by
> conventional, evidence-based chemotherapy and certainly not by
> superstitious nonsense such as god(s) or faith-healing.

You are witnessing firsthand that GOD, Creator of heaven and earth, is
curing diabetes here on usenet:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/overweight.asp

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/1e8b65b045a29778?

Yes, Jolanna's diabetes is being cured by GOD as HE has shown her the
way to lose all her visceral adipose tissue (VAT).

> I hate

No doubt.

> think how many diabetics would die if they relied on god(s) to cure
> them.

Only through faith in LORD Jesus Christ is eternal life possible.

> The only hope of a cure in the future is through stem-cell therapy.

Those stem-cells would die in the toxic milieu of inflammatory
cytokines from visceral adipose tissue (VAT) which is present in the
vast majority of folks with diabetes.

> Sadly, your religious buddies are trying to put a stop to that.

The discerning know that stem cells are useless without GOD's blessing:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/discern.asp

Jeff

未读,
2006年12月19日 13:34:332006/12/19

> Convicted neighbor Jeff wrote:
>>
>> > Fwiw, I have not ever been a hospital employee.
>>
>> Where you a volunteer when you were a resident?
>
> An indentured servant of Emory University.

So you were an employee of the uniersity. A lot of residents are. Often,
residents are employees of whateer available entity has the lowest fees
associated with grants.

Jeff

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

未读,
2006年12月19日 17:36:562006/12/19
收件人
Convicted neighbor Jeff wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Jeff wrote:

> >> Where you a volunteer when you were a resident?
> >
> > An indentured servant of Emory University.
>
> So you were an employee of the uniersity. A lot of residents are. Often,
> residents are employees of whateer available entity has the lowest fees
> associated with grants.

Therefore, I have not ever been a hospital employee.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love others a

ah

未读,
2006年12月19日 17:53:552006/12/19
收件人
Art Deco wrote:
> ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Art Deco wrote:

>>> I am still not litsed in your kookshite, and you are still defective,
>>> Chunk.
>> I demand re-dress, Chunk!
>
> Chunk is not very well trained yet.

I hate mal-apportioned statistics.

Mark K. Bilbo

未读,
2006年12月19日 18:30:382006/12/19
收件人

"I'll get you my pretty! And your little dog too!" -- Holy Spirit

--
Mark K. Bilbo
"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys

Kurt Gavin

未读,
2006年12月19日 18:46:272006/12/19

> Convicted neighbor Jeff wrote:

>> > An indentured servant of Emory University.
>>
>> So you were an employee of the uniersity. A lot of residents are. Often,
>> residents are employees of whateer available entity has the lowest fees
>> associated with grants.
>
> Therefore, I have not ever been a hospital employee.

The level of truth in this reply is a good indicator of your overall
credibility.

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

未读,
2006年12月19日 18:50:252006/12/19
收件人
SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST! --Holy Spirit.

%

未读,
2006年12月19日 18:56:272006/12/19
收件人

"I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!" <NUNI...@BIZZNISS.NET> wrote in message

> SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST! --Holy Spirit.

if i may , Lun tao

Art Deco

未读,
2006年12月19日 21:24:592006/12/19
收件人
ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:

And the maladjusted ones.

Jeff

未读,
2006年12月19日 21:27:492006/12/19
收件人

"Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote in message

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
>> Convicted neighbor Jeff wrote:

>>> So you were an employee of the uniersity. A lot of residents are. Often,
>>> residents are employees of whateer available entity has the lowest fees
>>> associated with grants.
>>
>> Therefore, I have not ever been a hospital employee.
>

> The level of truth in this reply is a good indicator of your overall
> credibility.

IMHO, I disagree. The level of truth in this reply implies a far higher
indicator of his overall credibility than is warranted.

Jeff

<...>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

未读,
2006年12月20日 06:51:082006/12/20
收件人
Convicted neighbor Jeff wrote:

> Tragic demon KG wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> Therefore, I have not ever been a hospital employee.
> >
> > The level of truth in this reply is a good indicator of your overall
> > credibility.
>
> IMHO, I disagree.

You still have free will while demon KG does not.

However, without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

It is GOD who compels you to unwittingly demonstrate that it remains my
choice to continue writing truthfully.

Clearly, you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

In the interim, the demons loiter aimlessly here and there:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Kurt Gavin

未读,
2006年12月20日 10:22:472006/12/20

> Convicted neighbor Jeff wrote:
>> Tragic demon KG wrote:

>> > The level of truth in this reply is a good indicator of your overall
>> > credibility.
>>
>> IMHO, I disagree.
>
> You still have free will while demon KG does not.

My free will is to laugh at you.

By the way chunkers, as you have been told before, it is YOU who is breaking
Yahweh's commandments by worshipping other gods and worshipping idolic
images, not me.

Therefore, it is YOU chunkers, who is demonic and will be torn limb from
limb by Yahweh.

> However, without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

As has been pointed out, that passage is not in Ecclesiastes, so chunkers
sins again by twisting Yahweh's words.

> It is GOD who compels you to unwittingly demonstrate that it remains my
> choice to continue writing truthfully.

LOL.

<snip demon chung's rantings>

Denis Loubet

未读,
2006年12月20日 15:26:452006/12/20
收件人
So why are you preaching to demons?

--
Denis Loubet
dlo...@io.com

Cary Kittrell

未读,
2006年12月20日 15:33:082006/12/20
收件人
In article writes:
"Denis Loubet" <dlo...@io.com>

> So why are you preaching to demons?

Saint Andrew of Pandaemonium?

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

未读,
2006年12月20日 15:42:052006/12/20
收件人
Convicted neighbor Denis Loubet wrote:

> So why are you preaching to demons?

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to either preach or
convince.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Denis Loubet

未读,
2006年12月20日 16:14:482006/12/20

> Convicted neighbor Denis Loubet wrote:
>>
>> So why are you preaching to demons?
>
> GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to either preach or
> convince.

Ok, so why are you informing demons. What good do you think it will do?

> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

At least it's not a jury of my peers.

--
Denis Loubet
dlo...@io.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

未读,
2006年12月20日 16:22:502006/12/20
收件人
Convicted neighbor Denis Loubet wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Denis Loubet wrote:
> >>
> >> So why are you preaching to demons?
> >
> > GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to either preach or
> > convince.
>
> Ok, so why are you informing demons.

At this point, you are not a demon though there are demons loitering
about here on usenet to feed off the dread you have for things that are
of this world:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

However, you clearly remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Art Deco

未读,
2006年12月20日 16:55:222006/12/20
收件人
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Convicted neighbor Jeff wrote:
>> Tragic demon KG wrote:

>> > The level of truth in this reply is a good indicator of your overall
>> > credibility.
>>
>> IMHO, I disagree.
>
>You still have free will while demon KG does not.

"Name-calling simply shows that you are lost" -- Andy Chunk

>However, without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Just about everything you post is meaningless, Chunk.

>It is GOD who compels you to unwittingly demonstrate that it remains my
>choice to continue writing truthfully.

So why do you post lies to usenet?

>Clearly, you

...are a litsing kook, Chunk.

>remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Yet I'm still not on your haet lits.

>In the interim, the demons loiter aimlessly here and there:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah

So typing "*BAWK*" on a keyboard in response to your kooky delusions is
"blasphemy of the Holy Spirit"?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahha

Oh, and please explain for the listening audience [tintla] exactly how
it is that I no longer have "free will", kook.

Your answer here:

Art Deco

未读,
2006年12月20日 16:57:262006/12/20
收件人
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Convicted neighbor Denis Loubet wrote:
>>
>> So why are you preaching to demons?
>
>GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to either preach or
>convince.

You are very poor at all three, Chunk.

>Clearly you

...are still a litsing kook.

Art Deco

未读,
2006年12月20日 16:58:372006/12/20
收件人
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Convicted neighbor Denis Loubet wrote:

>> > GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to either preach or
>> > convince.
>>
>> Ok, so why are you informing demons.
>
>At this point, you are not a demon though there are demons loitering
>about here on usenet to feed off the dread you have for things that are
>of this world:

You're an idiot posting idiocy to usenet, Chunk.

Kurt Gavin

未读,
2006年12月20日 18:13:322006/12/20
收件人

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Convicted neighbor Denis Loubet wrote:
>>
>> So why are you preaching to demons?
>
> GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to either preach or
> convince.

Even if there were a god, he wouldn't need mental defective embarassments
like you to do his bidding.

SNIP

Denis Loubet

未读,
2006年12月20日 19:15:592006/12/20

> Convicted neighbor Denis Loubet wrote:

>> > GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to either preach or
>> > convince.
>>
>> Ok, so why are you informing demons.
>
> At this point, you are not a demon though there are demons loitering
> about here on usenet to feed off the dread you have for things that are
> of this world:

Not according to your thread title.

Since I have blasphemed the holy spirit, according to you I'm supposed to be
a demon. I would hazard that most, if not all, the atheists in alt atheism
have blasphemed the holy spirit in one way or another at one time or
another, so they're all demons too.

So I ask yet again: Why you are informing demons?

Kurt Gavin

未读,
2006年12月20日 20:08:532006/12/20
收件人

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Convicted neighbor Denis Loubet wrote:

>> > GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to either preach or
>> > convince.
>>
>> Ok, so why are you informing demons.
>
> At this point, you are not a demon though there are demons loitering
> about here on usenet to feed off the dread you have for things that are
> of this world:

Sorry charlie.... no tikkee, no laundry.

The voices in your head do not constitute authority to designate "demons".

You should be under psychiatric care, and you know you should, dont' you....

snip

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

未读,
2006年12月21日 05:19:132006/12/21
收件人
Convicted neighbor Denis Loubet wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Denis Loubet wrote:

> >> Ok, so why are you informing demons.
> >
> > At this point, you are not a demon though there are demons loitering
> > about here on usenet to feed off the dread you have for things that are
> > of this world:
>
> Not according to your thread title.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Bookman

未读,
2006年12月21日 07:33:592006/12/21
收件人
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:24:59 -0700, Art Deco <erfc...@usa.net>
wrote:

And Malthusian ones.

ESL!

--
[...]

2006年12月21日 09:58:262006/12/21
收件人
Bookman <thebo...@kc.rr.comNULL> wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:24:59 -0700, Art Deco <erfc...@usa.net>
>wrote:
>
>>ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>I hate mal-apportioned statistics.
>>
>>And the maladjusted ones.
>
>And Malthusian ones.

And drama queens.

Art Deco

未读,
2006年12月21日 10:04:502006/12/21
收件人
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Convicted neighbor Denis Loubet wrote:

>> > At this point, you are not a demon though there are demons loitering
>> > about here on usenet to feed off the dread you have for things that are
>> > of this world:
>>
>> Not according to your thread title.
>
>Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

It's double-doctor Andy Chunk, folks! Give him a big hand, he'll be
here all week!

Father Kylesmas

未读,
2006年12月21日 10:52:572006/12/21
收件人
Art Deco <erfc...@usa.net> verbally sodomised in

And lardy genes.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

Art Deco

未读,
2006年12月21日 11:00:422006/12/21
收件人
Father Kylesmas <filky...@hohohomail.com> wrote:

And French jeans.

Bookman

未读,
2006年12月21日 17:09:162006/12/21
收件人
On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:00:42 -0700, Art Deco <erfc...@usa.net>
wrote:

>Father Kylesmas <filky...@hohohomail.com> wrote:
>
>>Art Deco <erfc...@usa.net> verbally sodomised in

>>> And drama queens.
>>>
>>And lardy genes.
>
>And French jeans.

And a partridge in a pear tree.

ah

未读,
2006年12月21日 19:28:342006/12/21
收件人

And a golden ring in your freakin' nose.

Denis Loubet

未读,
2006年12月21日 20:21:272006/12/21
收件人

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Clearly you have no answer, so you bluster.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

未读,
2006年12月22日 04:15:032006/12/22
收件人
Convicted neighbor Denis Loubet wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Denis Loubet wrote:

> >> Not according to your thread title.
> >
> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> Clearly you have no answer, so you bluster.

Clearly you are no longer able to comprehend what you read.

Despite this cognitive deficit, you have wisely chosen not to blaspheme
the Holy Spirit, Who has convicted you.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS using you to
unwittingly be part of HIS proof.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our neighbors a
little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor Cary whom I

Art Deco

未读,
2006年12月22日 11:50:252006/12/22
收件人
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Denis Loubet wrote:

>> Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

"Name-calling simply shows that you are lost" -- Andy Chunk

>> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
>> Clearly you have no answer, so you bluster.
>
>Clearly you are no longer able to comprehend what you read.

Hahaahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>Despite this cognitive deficit, you have wisely chosen not to blaspheme
>the Holy Spirit, Who has convicted you.

N.B. -- in this bit of Chunk-screed, "blasphemy of the Holy Spirit"
means typing "*BAWK* in response to the inanities that Chunk posts to
usenet.

Shuttup, Chunk.

Denis Loubet

未读,
2006年12月22日 15:05:252006/12/22
收件人

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Convicted neighbor Denis Loubet wrote:

>> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
>> Clearly you have no answer, so you bluster.
>
> Clearly you are no longer able to comprehend what you read.
>
> Despite this cognitive deficit, you have wisely chosen not to blaspheme
> the Holy Spirit, Who has convicted you.

That's funny, I flushed the holy spirit down the toilet this morning. It was
brown, and stank.

> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS using you to
> unwittingly be part of HIS proof.

That the holy spirit is excrement? Happy to oblige.

Go wallow in your holy spirit.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

未读,
2006年12月22日 20:39:462006/12/22
收件人

That would have been one of the loitering demons who has attached
itself to your rectum by way of its barbed tongue:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4740de0832e1ab50?

Smiler

未读,
2006年12月22日 20:58:202006/12/22
收件人

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Yep. It was the loitering demon with a barbed tongue called Chung.
Fed up of arselicking your god(s) so now you turn to the posters here.

Smiler,
the godless one

Denis Loubet

未读,
2006年12月23日 01:06:532006/12/23
收件人

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

So apparently I can blaspheme and not be a demon? Then your subject heading
is a lie.

Art Deco

未读,
2006年12月23日 01:29:142006/12/23
收件人
Denis Loubet <dlo...@io.com> wrote:

Seems to me that Andy is looking to earn a Busted Urinal.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

未读,
2006年12月23日 04:00:362006/12/23
收件人

GOD's will be done and not our will.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Denis whom I love unconditionally.

Art Deco

未读,
2006年12月23日 11:44:272006/12/23
收件人
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Convicted neighbor Denis Loubet wrote:

>> Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

"Name-calling simply shows that you are lost" -- Andy Chunk

Can you ever provide a direct answer to a simple question, kook?

Smiler

未读,
2006年12月23日 20:47:322006/12/23
收件人

"Art Deco" <erfc...@usa.net> wrote in message

No he can't. He's not intelligent enough.
Even the direction finder in my car is more intelligent than him.
I tell it where I am, I tell it where I need to get to and it directs me,
door to door.

I'd ask it to direct me to god, but it would probably blow a fuse ;-)

Smiler,
The godless one.

0 个新帖子