Re: Running To Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2006, 5:48:27 AM12/19/06
Frank wrote:
> Why does the world not run to Christ?
> God clearly shows in the Bible
> and thru the Protestant Reformers
> that Christ is the only hope there is
> and that ALL trust for salvation
> must be on him.
> Why is the world not running to him
> and casting itself on his mercy
> and humbly asking him
> to grant it eternal life?
>
> --
> http://roines.home.mindspring.com

Because the world, in its foolishness, believes HE is too good to be
true.

Indeed, LORD Jesus Christ is the only Person among us Who is good.

HE is our KING of kings and LORD of lords as it is written in the
Bible, on HIS robe, and on HIS thigh.

May GOD continue to bless the spreading of HIS good news throughout the
world (including usenet) about HIS one and only begotten Son, Who chose
to suffer terribly and die horribly on the cross to save us from our
deadly sins. Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to our
heavenly Father for HIS Son rising up on that fantastic third day !

Amen ! Laus Deo ! ! ! Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear brother
Frank whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Juan Valdez

Dec 19, 2006, 9:08:01 AM12/19/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Indeed, LORD Jesus Christ is the only Person among us Who is good.

Just good.......What about GREAT???? Your Asian Bible needs updating.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 19, 2006, 12:49:27 PM12/19/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
> Frank wrote:
>> Why does the world not run to Christ?
>> God clearly shows in the Bible

The bible is full of falsities. Either god is false or the bible was written
by ordinary men.

> Because the world, in its foolishness, believes HE is too good to be
> true.

No, because the falsitiy of the whole jesus thing is obvious to those with
intact minds.

<snip chung dung>

scotty

Dec 19, 2006, 12:58:36 PM12/19/06
The world is only 6000 years old and I like to speak in
tongues!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juan Valdez

Dec 19, 2006, 1:08:11 PM12/19/06
"Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote in message

Someone's blaming God for all their problems. :-D

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2006, 1:09:35 PM12/19/06
Juan Valdez wrote:

> > Indeed, LORD Jesus Christ is the only Person among us Who is good.
> >

> Just good.......

KING of kings and LORD of lords.

> What about GREAT????

GOD is great !

Laus Deo ! !

> Your Asian Bible needs updating.

GOD remains the same as HE has always been and will ever be.

Most assuredly, without doubt, I know HIM to be kind, just, and right.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our neighbors a
little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor Juan whom I

Kurt Gavin

Dec 19, 2006, 1:45:00 PM12/19/06

> Juan Valdez wrote:
>> >
>> > Indeed, LORD Jesus Christ is the only Person among us Who is good.
>> >

>> Just good.......
>
> KING of kings and LORD of lords.

PROOF Chung????

You have forgotten the wisdom of your ancestors: "no tikkee, no laundry".

Yes, Chung, they understood the need for PROOF.

Where's the proof? Certainly, the New Testament has been discredited, so why
don't you have your jesus/god make an appearance and prove its existence and
powers?

When can we expect that, Chung?

Until then - "no tikkee, no laundry".

<snip>

Kurt Gavin

Dec 19, 2006, 1:47:41 PM12/19/06

"Juan Valdez" <ju...@colombia.com> wrote in message

Idiot.

Pointing out that something is false, is not the same as blaming "it" for
anything.

I don't like other types of "con games" either, but I don't blame them for
the world's ills.

Xian fantasies harm the brain, as your post illustrates.

duke

Dec 19, 2006, 2:41:40 PM12/19/06
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:45:00 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

>Where's the proof? Certainly, the New Testament has been discredited, so why
>don't you have your jesus/god make an appearance and prove its existence and
>powers?

Discredited? Wow, that's a new one.

Jesus already make his eye witness appearance. Are you ready for satan?

duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

duke

Dec 19, 2006, 2:42:50 PM12/19/06
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 17:49:27 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

>The bible is full of falsities. Either god is false or the bible was written
>by ordinary men.

It's your funeral. Go for it.

duke

Dec 19, 2006, 2:44:01 PM12/19/06
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:47:41 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

>> Someone's blaming God for all their problems. :-D
>Idiot.
>Pointing out that something is false, is not the same as blaming "it" for
>anything.

I blame you for being so freaking stupid.

>I don't like other types of "con games" either, but I don't blame them for
>the world's ills.
>Xian fantasies harm the brain, as your post illustrates.

No, he well pointed out your shortcomings.

Juan Valdez

Dec 19, 2006, 3:57:48 PM12/19/06

> "Juan Valdez" <ju...@colombia.com> wrote in message
>> "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> The bible is full of falsities. Either god is false or the bible was
>>> written by ordinary men.

>>> No, because the falsitiy of the whole jesus thing is obvious to those
>>> with intact minds.
>>>
>>> <snip chung dung>
>>
>> Someone's blaming God for all their problems. :-D
>
> Idiot.

Your anger is so transparent........Keep up your soul seaching though, it's
the first step.

> I don't like other types of "con games" either, but I don't blame them for
> the world's ills.

Oh you lost money on a sucker investment............Ask yourself, "Who's the
Idiot now"?

> Xian fantasies harm the brain, as your post illustrates.

Atheist insecurities are kind of funny, as your reply illustrates. I wish
you luck on your soul searching though. :-D

Kurt Gavin

Dec 19, 2006, 3:59:07 PM12/19/06

"duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in message

> On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:45:00 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Where's the proof? Certainly, the New Testament has been discredited, so
>>why
>>don't you have your jesus/god make an appearance and prove its existence
>>and
>>powers?
>
> Discredited? Wow, that's a new one.
>
> Jesus already make his eye witness appearance. Are you ready for satan?

Duke dupe moron, no one would kill someone ACTUALLY capable of doing miracle
cures and raising the dead.

What the Jewish priests knew about bar Joseph from their intelligence
sources, was that he was conning the common people with magic tricks, and
making blasphemous claims. That's why they went to the Roman occupation
authorities and asked that he be executed. The Romans government had
reserved the power for executions to themselves.

You and the other xians are just stupid dupes, and your priests are mostly
sick homosexuals and pedophiles who belong in prisons.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 19, 2006, 4:01:09 PM12/19/06

> On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:47:41 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> Someone's blaming God for all their problems. :-D
>>Idiot.
>>Pointing out that something is false, is not the same as blaming "it" for
>>anything.
>
> I blame you for being so freaking stupid.

Duke dupe moron, no one would kill someone ACTUALLY capable of doing miracle

cures and raising the dead.

It's a myth only the weak and stupid believe.

What the Jewish priests knew about bar Joseph from their intelligence
sources, was that he was conning the common people with magic tricks, and

making basphemous claims. That's why they went to the Roman occupation

authorities and asked that he be executed. The Romans government had
reserved the power for executions to themselves.

You and the other xians are just stupid dupes, and your priests are mostly
sick homosexuals and pedophiles who belong in prisons.

>>I don't like other types of "con games" either, but I don't blame them for

>>the world's ills.
>>Xian fantasies harm the brain, as your post illustrates.
>
> No, he well pointed out your shortcomings.

That, from the duke dupe moron.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 19, 2006, 4:02:28 PM12/19/06

> On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 17:49:27 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com>
> wrote:
>
>>The bible is full of falsities. Either god is false or the bible was
>>written
>>by ordinary men.
>
> It's your funeral. Go for it.

You're too much of a coward to face reality without your fantasies.

Duke dupe moron, no one would kill someone ACTUALLY capable of doing miracle
cures and raising the dead.

What the Jewish priests knew about bar Joseph from their intelligence

sources, was that he was conning the common people with magic tricks, and
making basphemous claims. That's why they went to the Roman occupation
authorities and asked that he be executed. The Romans government had
reserved the power for executions to themselves.

You and the other xians are just stupid dupes, and your priests are mostly
sick homosexuals and pedophiles who belong in prisons.

> duke, American-American

Real Americans use their brains, they don't hide behind childish fantasies.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 19, 2006, 4:04:41 PM12/19/06

> "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Juan Valdez" <ju...@colombia.com> wrote in message
>>> "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote in message

>>> Someone's blaming God for all their problems. :-D
>>
>> Idiot.
>>

> Your anger is so transparent........Keep up your soul seaching though,
> it's the first step.

Not anger, I just enjoy exposing frauds.

No one would kill someone ACTUALLY capable of doing miracle cures and
raising the dead.

What the Jewish priests knew about bar Joseph from their intelligence
sources, was that he was conning the common people with magic tricks, and
making basphemous claims. That's why they went to the Roman occupation
authorities and asked that he be executed. The Romans government had
reserved the power for executions to themselves.

You and the other xians are just stupid dupes, and your priests are mostly
sick homosexuals and pedophiles who belong in prisons.

>> I don't like other types of "con games" either, but I don't blame them
>> for the world's ills.
>>

> Oh you lost money on a sucker investment............Ask yourself, "Who's
> the Idiot now"?

Well, that inane reply just indicates how stupid you are, which is common
for fantasy believers.

Juan Valdez

Dec 19, 2006, 4:18:55 PM12/19/06

> and your priests are mostly sick homosexuals and pedophiles who belong in
> prisons.

Oh that's where your anger comes from....I hope the person who sexually
assaulted you is being punished.

Please seek help for your anger.

Cary Kittrell

Dec 19, 2006, 4:47:42 PM12/19/06

Um...excuse me? Excuse me?

Are you just talking to yourself here, or...well, are you OK?

You seem to be convinced that you are talking to something
you call "Kurt Gavin", but...well, I'm afraid that I have
to tell you that according to Andrew Chung, this "Kurt
Gavin" has been "totally consumed by holy fire from heaven".
And that being the case ....well, I mean...you know, talking
talking to yourself is usually OK, we all do it, but
in this case...

In fact, as Dr Chung has informed us that fires from
heaven can remove "all traces, past, present, and future",
I'm not sure why I'm can even remember all this myself.

-- cary

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

Dec 19, 2006, 4:51:33 PM12/19/06

duke wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:45:00 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:
>
> >Where's the proof? Certainly, the New Testament has been discredited, so why
> >don't you have your jesus/god make an appearance and prove its existence and
> >powers?
>
> Discredited? Wow, that's a new one.

No, it's an old one.

> Jesus already make his eye witness appearance. Are you ready for satan?
>
> duke, American-American
> *****

> "Mass suicide is the most perfect form of Prayer."
> Jim Jones
> *****

Kurt Gavin

Dec 19, 2006, 5:26:52 PM12/19/06

> "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote in message
>>
>> and your priests are mostly sick homosexuals and pedophiles who belong in
>> prisons.
>>

> Oh that's where your anger comes from....I hope the person who sexually
> assaulted you is being punished.

Coward. You can't deal with the truth about your shit religion, so you
invent a lame reply like that.

Your reply does raise an interesting point, though.

What kind of sick little coward revels in sexual exploitation of children,
as you do?

You are a loathsome piece of shit.

Juan Valdez

Dec 19, 2006, 5:42:47 PM12/19/06

> "Juan Valdez" <ju...@colombia.com> wrote in message
>> "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> and your priests are mostly sick homosexuals and pedophiles who belong
>>> in prisons.
>>>

>> Oh that's where your anger comes from....I hope the person who sexually
>> assaulted you is being punished.
>
> Coward. You can't deal with the truth about your shit religion, so you
> invent a lame reply like that.

What? Your anger towards the person who did that horrible thing to you is
justified...Your anger towards me is not.

Are you guilty about something?

> Your reply does raise an interesting point, though.

I think my reply raised more than one thing with you......You need help. :-D

> What kind of sick little coward revels in sexual exploitation of children,
> as you do?

You posted, "and your priests are mostly sick homosexuals and pedophiles who
belong in
prisons". Not Me. :-D

> You are a loathsome piece of shit.

Still angry.....I'll pray for you.

duke

Dec 19, 2006, 5:59:02 PM12/19/06
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:01:09 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

>>>Idiot.
>>>Pointing out that something is false, is not the same as blaming "it" for
>>>anything.

>> I blame you for being so freaking stupid.

>Duke dupe moron, no one would kill someone ACTUALLY capable of doing miracle
>cures and raising the dead.

Quite right. They never witnessed any actual miracle cures or raising the dead.

>It's a myth only the weak and stupid believe.

There being no God is a myth only the weak and stupid like you believe.

>What the Jewish priests knew about bar Joseph from their intelligence
>sources, was that he was conning the common people with magic tricks, and
>making basphemous claims.

No, that he was stealing their thunder.

> That's why they went to the Roman occupation
>authorities and asked that he be executed. The Romans government had
>reserved the power for executions to themselves.

And what did PPilate say?

>You and the other xians are just stupid dupes, and your priests are mostly
>sick homosexuals and pedophiles who belong in prisons.

Me: win/no win. You: lose/no win. No win comes into play if there is no
almighty God. Now what, turkey?

>> No, he well pointed out your shortcomings.
>That, from the duke dupe moron.

You don't actually think I give you credit for being more intelligent than me,
do you?

duke

Dec 19, 2006, 6:01:05 PM12/19/06
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:59:07 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

>>>Where's the proof? Certainly, the New Testament has been discredited, so
>>>why
>>>don't you have your jesus/god make an appearance and prove its existence
>>>and
>>>powers?

>> Discredited? Wow, that's a new one.
>> Jesus already make his eye witness appearance. Are you ready for satan?

>Duke dupe moron, no one would kill someone ACTUALLY capable of doing miracle
>cures and raising the dead.

Gotcha.

duke

Dec 19, 2006, 6:02:21 PM12/19/06
On 19 Dec 2006 13:51:33 -0800, "Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister"
<use...@heathens.org.uk> wrote:

>> >Where's the proof? Certainly, the New Testament has been discredited, so why
>> >don't you have your jesus/god make an appearance and prove its existence and
>> >powers?
>> Discredited? Wow, that's a new one.
>No, it's an old one.

And it's just as wrong today as it was "before".

Now if you wish to advise the ng what is discredited, I'd be glad to discuss it
with you right here in front of everyone of your atheist buddies.

duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

Uncle Clover

Dec 19, 2006, 6:11:47 PM12/19/06
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:01:09 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

> "duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in message

> >>Idiot.
> >>Pointing out that something is false, is not the same as blaming "it" for
> >>anything.
> >
> > I blame you for being so freaking stupid.
>
> Duke dupe moron, no one would kill someone ACTUALLY capable of doing miracle
> cures and raising the dead.

I'm not so sure. The Christians make clear time and again that they would do it
in a heartbeat. If it wasn't Jesus, they'd consider them "witches". If it was
Jesus, they'd do it "'cuz that's the master plan". They've often killed people
believed to do cures and who are thought to commune with the dead.
--
L8r,

Uncle Clover

Who we were is meaningless in the face of who we are, and
who we are is but a stepping stone to who we shall become
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 19, 2006, 6:25:18 PM12/19/06

>>> Discredited? Wow, that's a new one.
>>> Jesus already make his eye witness appearance. Are you ready for
>>> satan?
>
>>Duke dupe moron, no one would kill someone ACTUALLY capable of doing
>>miracle
>>cures and raising the dead.
>
> Gotcha.

No, your brain quit working before you could read the rest.. here it is..

Duke dupe moron, no one would kill someone ACTUALLY capable of doing miracle
cures and raising the dead.

What the Jewish priests knew about bar Joseph from their intelligence

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 19, 2006, 6:29:38 PM12/19/06

Yawn.

--
Mark K. Bilbo
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2006, 6:34:25 PM12/19/06
Juan Valdez wrote:
> Tragic demon KG wrote:
> > Juan Valdez wrote:

> >> Someone's blaming God for all their problems. :-D
> >
> > Idiot.
>
> Your anger is so transparent........Keep up your soul seaching though, it's
> the first step.

Tragically, demon KG no longer has a soul since blaspheming the Holy
Spirit by writing that HE is a man:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e2de38ce739ca3e3?

Clearly as a demon he no longer has free will:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6dc8bc5bc5441a64?

Similarly, PK no longer has free will as a demon:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c99466c7eddb463a?

Nor does AD have free will any longer as a demon:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/acc1d8f1ca7e0422?

After losing his free will, MWP has also become a demon:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/79fac5f565f1b808?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our neighbors a
little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear Juan whom I love

Kurt Gavin

Dec 19, 2006, 6:37:28 PM12/19/06

>>> I blame you for being so freaking stupid.
>
>>Duke dupe moron, no one would kill someone ACTUALLY capable of doing
>>miracle
>>cures and raising the dead.
>
> Quite right. They never witnessed any actual miracle cures or raising the
> dead.

Nobody ever did. It never happened. The feats of Hercules and Zeus were just
as real as jesus' miracles.

>>It's a myth only the weak and stupid believe.
>
> There being no God is a myth only the weak and stupid like you believe.

Dupe, you are using grade school mislogic.

It is up to the person saying something exists, to prove it exists.

It's not up to others to prove something doesn't exist. There's an infinite
number of things that don't exist.

You can win the argument easily - just produce either god or jesus so they
can prove their existence and powers.

If you can't do that, go away and admit its a fantasy, like Zeus and snake
gods .

>>What the Jewish priests knew about bar Joseph from their intelligence
>>sources, was that he was conning the common people with magic tricks, and
>>making basphemous claims.
>
> No, that he was stealing their thunder.

No, he was violating existing jewish law regarding blasphemy, and they
weren't worried about persecuting someone with vast supernatural power,
becasue they knew he had none.

>> That's why they went to the Roman occupation
>>authorities and asked that he be executed. The Romans government had
>>reserved the power for executions to themselves.
>
> And what did PPilate say?

He said, ok, execute him, if you really want to.

>>You and the other xians are just stupid dupes, and your priests are mostly
>>sick homosexuals and pedophiles who belong in prisons.
>
> Me: win/no win. You: lose/no win. No win comes into play if there is
> no
> almighty God. Now what, turkey?

If there really is one, he'll see through that and send you straight to
hell, idiot.

>>> No, he well pointed out your shortcomings.
>>That, from the duke dupe moron.
>
> You don't actually think I give you credit for being more intelligent than
> me,
> do you?

Hahahahahaahhaa. The stupid rarely can realize their condition. But they
have no troble reavealing it.

If the church were worth anything - it wouldn't have a record of shielding
and facilitating pedophiles.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 19, 2006, 6:40:56 PM12/19/06

"Uncle Clover" <Uncle...@SpamMeNot.com> wrote in message

> On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:01:09 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com>
> wrote:
>

>> "duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in message

>> > I blame you for being so freaking stupid.
>>
>> Duke dupe moron, no one would kill someone ACTUALLY capable of doing
>> miracle
>> cures and raising the dead.
>
> I'm not so sure. The Christians make clear time and again that they would
> do it
> in a heartbeat. If it wasn't Jesus, they'd consider them "witches". If
> it was
> Jesus, they'd do it "'cuz that's the master plan". They've often killed
> people
> believed to do cures and who are thought to commune with the dead.

If they thought the witches had supernatural powers that could be used for
the good, and that the witches actually had powers that could strike any
enemy dead,,, forget it, they would be safe.

Give us some examples of people who are proven (not myths, proven) to be
able to do miracle cures and raise the dead, that have been put to death.

Uncle Clover

Dec 19, 2006, 6:42:53 PM12/19/06

As there aren't even any examples of people who are proven to be able to do
miracles that have -not- been put to death. So why would there be any that
were?

%

Dec 19, 2006, 6:42:42 PM12/19/06
Sow deh lar

Kurt Gavin

Dec 19, 2006, 6:45:08 PM12/19/06

> "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Juan Valdez" <ju...@colombia.com> wrote in message
>>> "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote in message

>>> Oh that's where your anger comes from....I hope the person who sexually
>>> assaulted you is being punished.
>>
>> Coward. You can't deal with the truth about your shit religion, so you
>> invent a lame reply like that.
>>

> What? Your anger towards the person who did that horrible thing to you
> is justified...Your anger towards me is not.

You're a coward who mocks people who actually have been victimized by
pedophiles.

I never experienced that, but many have from priests. The number of
successful lawsuits and prosecutions proves that.

You are scum and are a good representative of a degenerate religion that for
centuries has protected people who sexually molested children.

Juan Valdez

Dec 19, 2006, 6:50:02 PM12/19/06

> You're a coward who mocks people who actually have been victimized by
> pedophiles.

I never mocked you.

Steve O

Dec 19, 2006, 7:03:24 PM12/19/06

> Dupe, you are using grade school mislogic.
>
> It is up to the person saying something exists, to prove it exists.
>
> It's not up to others to prove something doesn't exist. There's an
> infinite number of things that don't exist.
>
> You can win the argument easily - just produce either god or jesus so they
> can prove their existence and powers.
>
> If you can't do that, go away and admit its a fantasy, like Zeus and snake
> gods .

Kurt, Duke has heard that logical argument a thousand times already.
It still hasn't sunk in.
Save your breath for someone with a functioning brain.

--
Steve O
a.a. #2240

ken_w...@yahoo.com

Dec 19, 2006, 8:23:59 PM12/19/06

Wow, you're down there with the cockroaches. That must come from
watching your mother doing blowjobs for money. Sorry Juan. We will all
pray for you and your diseased mother.

KW

Juan Valdez

Dec 19, 2006, 8:36:33 PM12/19/06
<ken_w...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

It's seems Kurt Gavin has emailed some of his friends to help him through
his denial....You're not doing him any favors, he needs help and your
enabling him.....I'll pray for the two of you.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 19, 2006, 10:29:15 PM12/19/06

"Uncle Clover" <Uncle...@SpamMeNot.com> wrote in message

If jesus was real and resurrected, just produce him and let him prove his
existence and powers.

And it is proven that jesus was a fraud. The priests' willingness to execute
shows they knew he had no special powers.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 19, 2006, 10:30:52 PM12/19/06

"Juan Valdez" <ju...@colombia.com> wrote in message

I know, but you mock victims of pedophilia.

You are a coward, and you are scum.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 19, 2006, 10:35:23 PM12/19/06

"Juan Valdez" <ju...@colombia.com> wrote in message

You are simply recognized as being a degenerate coward and scum.

You're obviously one of the Tedi Haggard types yourself, aren't you boy?
Have you gotten thrown out of any boys dorms lately, or is it restrooms for
you?

No one wants your prayers, or your slimy inuendos. You should consider
suicide.

It's fitting that you are a xian.

Where are you from, by the way?

Kurt Gavin

Dec 19, 2006, 10:38:27 PM12/19/06

> Juan Valdez wrote:
>> Tragic demon KG wrote:

>> > Idiot.
>>
>> Your anger is so transparent........Keep up your soul seaching though,
>> it's
>> the first step.
>
> Tragically, demon KG no longer has a soul since blaspheming the Holy
> Spirit by writing that HE is a man:

It's fitting that you would find a friend in a piece of scum like juanita.

In fact, he's probably you, posting under another name.

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Dec 20, 2006, 6:25:22 AM12/20/06

"Juan Valdez"
WHERES MY COFFEE?

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 20, 2006, 7:23:15 AM12/20/06

duke wrote:

> >> Discredited? Wow, that's a new one.
> >No, it's an old one.
>
> And it's just as wrong today as it was "before".

Are you calling Copernicus a liar?

Chee Jiao

Dec 20, 2006, 9:27:27 AM12/20/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Tragically, demon KG no longer has a soul since blaspheming the Holy
> Spirit by writing that HE is a man:

> Similarly, PK no longer has free will as a demon:

> Nor does AD have free will any longer as a demon:

> After losing his free will, MWP has also become a demon:

Oh, I get it now!
If Andy says you're now a "demon", your name disappears, to be replaced
by initials.

Why is that, Quackie?
Are you now forbidden to type their evil names?
Why aren't the initials evil too?
And where is it "written" that these names are no longer to be used?

trut...@meditation.com

Dec 20, 2006, 1:13:49 PM12/20/06
Where in scripture do we find that humans become demons? What is the
source of demons?

lestat

Dec 20, 2006, 1:50:43 PM12/20/06
Well here's an idea. Have Jesus have a 50% off sale at Macy's. The
flocks will come running to the store.

Kurt Gavin wrote:

Chee Jiao

Dec 20, 2006, 1:59:44 PM12/20/06

lestat wrote:
> Well here's an idea. Have Jesus have a 50% off sale at Macy's. The
> flocks will come running to the store.

LOL

JESUS SAVES ....... at Macy's!

Greywolf

Dec 20, 2006, 2:04:02 PM12/20/06

<trut...@meditation.com> wrote in message

> Where in scripture do we find that humans become demons? What is the
> source of demons?

'Scripture', hell! Look around you -- and in your church as well. Evil
masquerading as righteousness is all around you. Only that 'evil' is not in
the form of imaginary supernatural creatures. It's in the form of your
neighbor, your co-worker, your fellow church-goer, and even members of the
clergy *pretending* to be virtuous and 'decent' individuals when they are,
in fact, hypocritical dirt-bags who are looking out for themselves. It
wouldn't be so bad if they just 'chuck' the charade and let everyone see
them for their *true* selves. But their false 'righteousness' won't allow
them to do that now, will it?

Greywolf

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2006, 2:22:04 PM12/20/06
Greywolf wrote:

> Tragic demon MWP wrote:
>
> > Where in scripture do we find that humans become demons? What is the
> > source of demons?
>
> 'Scripture', hell! Look around you --

... or simply in the mirror for demon MWP:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

Kurt Gavin

Dec 20, 2006, 3:15:21 PM12/20/06

> Greywolf wrote:
>> Tragic demon MWP wrote:
>>
>> > Where in scripture do we find that humans become demons? What is the
>> > source of demons?
>>
>> 'Scripture', hell! Look around you --
>
> ... or simply in the mirror for demon MWP:

Yes, a mirror might be just what blasphemer chung needs.

Do you notice the budding horns? The open mouth leer developing? The crazed
look in your eyes?

And of course - those panic attacks you've been experiencing...

Others have noticed and commented....

Kurt Gavin

Dec 20, 2006, 3:15:22 PM12/20/06

"Chee Jiao" <redja...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Holysale beats retail anytime!

Cary Kittrell

Dec 20, 2006, 3:15:12 PM12/20/06

If Greywolf looks in his mirror, he's going to see Mark W Phelps?

I'd put such a mirror up on eBay like a shot.

-- cary

duke

Dec 20, 2006, 6:32:17 PM12/20/06
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:37:28 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

>>>Duke dupe moron, no one would kill someone ACTUALLY capable of doing
>>>miracle
>>>cures and raising the dead.

>> Quite right. They never witnessed any actual miracle cures or raising the
>> dead.

>Nobody ever did. It never happened. The feats of Hercules and Zeus were just
>as real as jesus' miracles.

Then say your prayers to hercules or zeus.

>>>It's a myth only the weak and stupid believe.
>> There being no God is a myth only the weak and stupid like you believe.
>Dupe, you are using grade school mislogic.

gotcha.

>It is up to the person saying something exists, to prove it exists.

The evidence is overwhelming.

>It's not up to others to prove something doesn't exist. There's an infinite
>number of things that don't exist.

Right - one of them is that God does not exist.

>You can win the argument easily - just produce either god or jesus so they
>can prove their existence and powers.
>If you can't do that, go away and admit its a fantasy, like Zeus and snake
>gods .

You said it, now in accordance with your argument, prove it.

>>>What the Jewish priests knew about bar Joseph from their intelligence
>>>sources, was that he was conning the common people with magic tricks, and
>>>making basphemous claims.
>> No, that he was stealing their thunder.
>No, he was violating existing jewish law regarding blasphemy, and they
>weren't worried about persecuting someone with vast supernatural power,
>becasue they knew he had none.

That's what I said - he was stealing their thunder.

>>> That's why they went to the Roman occupation
>>>authorities and asked that he be executed. The Romans government had
>>>reserved the power for executions to themselves.
>> And what did PPilate say?
>He said, ok, execute him, if you really want to.

No, he didn't. He washed his hands of the whole sordid affair.

>>>You and the other xians are just stupid dupes, and your priests are mostly
>>>sick homosexuals and pedophiles who belong in prisons.

>> Me: win/no win. You: lose/no win. No win comes into play if there is
>> no
>> almighty God. Now what, turkey?

>If there really is one, he'll see through that and send you straight to
>hell, idiot.

Not me, but you.

>>>That, from the duke dupe moron.

>> You don't actually think I give you credit for being more intelligent than
>> me,
>> do you?

>Hahahahahaahhaa. The stupid rarely can realize their condition. But they
>have no troble reavealing it.

Oh, I have no "troble" laughing at you a-tall.

>If the church were worth anything - it wouldn't have a record of shielding
>and facilitating pedophiles.

Men are sinners. Heb 4:15.

duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

duke

Dec 20, 2006, 6:33:56 PM12/20/06
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:25:18 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

>>>Duke dupe moron, no one would kill someone ACTUALLY capable of doing
>>>miracle
>>>cures and raising the dead.

>> Gotcha.

>No, your brain quit working before you could read the rest.. here it is..

>Duke dupe moron, no one would kill someone ACTUALLY capable of doing miracle
>cures and raising the dead.

You said it right there above.

duke

Dec 20, 2006, 6:34:37 PM12/20/06
On 20 Dec 2006 04:23:15 -0800, "Pastor Kutchie" <use...@heathens.org.uk> wrote:

>> >No, it's an old one.

>> And it's just as wrong today as it was "before".
>Are you calling Copernicus a liar?

What did he say?

Kurt Gavin

Dec 20, 2006, 8:08:35 PM12/20/06

>>> Gotcha.
>
>>No, your brain quit working before you could read the rest.. here it is..
>
>>Duke dupe moron, no one would kill someone ACTUALLY capable of doing
>>miracle
>>cures and raising the dead.
>
> You said it right there above.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 20, 2006, 8:08:44 PM12/20/06

>>> Quite right. They never witnessed any actual miracle cures or raising
>>> the
>>> dead.
>
>>Nobody ever did. It never happened. The feats of Hercules and Zeus were
>>just
>>as real as jesus' miracles.
>
> Then say your prayers to hercules or zeus.

You believe in them, too? You're not just a duo-theist, you're a polytheist.

>>> There being no God is a myth only the weak and stupid like you believe.
>>Dupe, you are using grade school mislogic.
>
> gotcha.

Excellent.

>>It is up to the person saying something exists, to prove it exists.
>
> The evidence is overwhelming.
>
>>It's not up to others to prove something doesn't exist. There's an
>>infinite
>>number of things that don't exist.
>
> Right - one of them is that God does not exist.

Did you even get out of high school?

>>You can win the argument easily - just produce either god or jesus so they
>>can prove their existence and powers.
>>If you can't do that, go away and admit its a fantasy, like Zeus and snake
>>gods .
>
> You said it, now in accordance with your argument, prove it.

LOL. I've proven you're out to lunch.

>>> No, that he was stealing their thunder.
>>No, he was violating existing jewish law regarding blasphemy, and they
>>weren't worried about persecuting someone with vast supernatural power,
>>becasue they knew he had none.
>
> That's what I said - he was stealing their thunder.

You just agreed jesus had no miracle powers.

>>> And what did PPilate say?
>>He said, ok, execute him, if you really want to.
>
> No, he didn't. He washed his hands of the whole sordid affair.

He was the fianl authority dummy - it didn't happen without his ok.

And the account varies and is just a part of early xian propaganda.

>>> Me: win/no win. You: lose/no win. No win comes into play if there is
>>> no
>>> almighty God. Now what, turkey?
>
>>If there really is one, he'll see through that and send you straight to
>>hell, idiot.
>
> Not me, but you.

No moron, he will see you are insincere and punish you.

>>> You don't actually think I give you credit for being more intelligent
>>> than
>>> me,
>>> do you?
>
>>Hahahahahaahhaa. The stupid rarely can realize their condition. But they
>>have no troble reavealing it.
>
> Oh, I have no "troble" laughing at you a-tall.

LOL. The stupid rarely can realize their condition. But they
have no trouble reavealing it.

>>If the church were worth anything - it wouldn't have a record of shielding
>>and facilitating pedophiles.
>
> Men are sinners. Heb 4:15.

Dupe is a braindead.

Stephen Knight

Dec 20, 2006, 11:09:56 PM12/20/06
On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:34:37 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>> And it's just as wrong today as it was "before".
>>Are you calling Copernicus a liar?
>
>What did he say?

Translation -

"Huh? Caperni who?"

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2006, 5:19:16 AM12/21/06
Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Greywolf wrote:

> > > 'Scripture', hell! Look around you --
> >
> > ... or simply in the mirror for demon MWP:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?
>
> If Greywolf looks in his mirror, he's going to see Mark W Phelps?

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

I KILLED YOUR GOD....IT WAS EASY!

Dec 21, 2006, 10:49:33 AM12/21/06

>> If Greywolf looks in his mirror, he's going to see Mark W Phelps?
>
> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

clearly you remain an ignorant bastard.

SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!--Holly Spirit.

duke

Dec 21, 2006, 3:29:52 PM12/21/06
On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 01:08:44 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

>>>Nobody ever did. It never happened. The feats of Hercules and Zeus were
>>>just
>>>as real as jesus' miracles.
>> Then say your prayers to hercules or zeus.

>You believe in them, too? You're not just a duo-theist, you're a polytheist.

Nope, I don't believe in them.

>> gotcha.
>Excellent.

You're welcome.

>>>It's not up to others to prove something doesn't exist. There's an
>>>infinite
>>>number of things that don't exist.
>> Right - one of them is that God does not exist.
>Did you even get out of high school?

BSME.

>>>You can win the argument easily - just produce either god or jesus so they
>>>can prove their existence and powers.
>>>If you can't do that, go away and admit its a fantasy, like Zeus and snake
>>>gods .

>> You said it, now in accordance with your argument, prove it.
>LOL. I've proven you're out to lunch.

I've proven you live with your head in a toilet.

>> That's what I said - he was stealing their thunder.
>You just agreed jesus had no miracle powers.

No, I didn't. With God, nothing is impossible.

>> No, he didn't. He washed his hands of the whole sordid affair.
>He was the fianl authority dummy - it didn't happen without his ok.

You apparently didn't know he washed his hands of the whole sordid affair.

>And the account varies and is just a part of early xian propaganda.

Yeah, sure bubba.

>>>If there really is one, he'll see through that and send you straight to
>>>hell, idiot.
>> Not me, but you.
>No moron, he will see you are insincere and punish you.

Well, he clearly sees both of us for what we are. Best of luck to you.

>>>Hahahahahaahhaa. The stupid rarely can realize their condition. But they
>>>have no troble reavealing it.
>> Oh, I have no "troble" laughing at you a-tall.
>LOL. The stupid rarely can realize their condition. But they
>have no trouble reavealing it.

Did you have trouble "reavealing" it?

>> Men are sinners. Heb 4:15.
>Dupe is a braindead.

Gotcha.

Ghod

Dec 21, 2006, 3:46:53 PM12/21/06
"Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote in message

It's pretty clear that he never existed in the first place.

> And it is proven that jesus was a fraud. The priests' willingness to
execute
> shows they knew he had no special powers.

And what a fraud! Those priests are the real miracle workers, they
were all for killing someone who didn't exist!

Ghod

Dec 21, 2006, 3:51:24 PM12/21/06

> "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote in message

> > and your priests are mostly sick homosexuals and pedophiles who
belong in
> > prisons.
> >

> Oh that's where your anger comes from....I hope the person who
sexually
> assaulted you is being punished.

Don't worry, you can't be punished for your thought crimes.

> Please seek help for your anger.

I hear you take tea breaks.

Ghod

Dec 21, 2006, 3:56:26 PM12/21/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
> Juan Valdez wrote:
> > Tragic demon KG wrote:

> > > Idiot.
> >
> > Your anger is so transparent........Keep up your soul seaching
though, it's
> > the first step.
>
> Tragically, demon KG no longer has a soul since blaspheming the Holy
> Spirit by writing that HE is a man:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e2de38ce739ca3e3?

> Clearly as a demon he no longer has free will:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6dc8bc5bc5441a64?

> Similarly, PK no longer has free will as a demon:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c99466c7eddb463a?

> Nor does AD have free will any longer as a demon:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/acc1d8f1ca7e0422?

> After losing his free will, MWP has also become a demon:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/79fac5f565f1b808?

> May GHOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing
our
> depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our neighbors a
> little more and LARD Jesus Chrisco a lot more, dear Juan whom I love
> unconditionally.

It's MY living water, and YOU can't have any.

On the other hand, it's perfectly ok if you want to have hot, juicy,
boy-sex with Juan.

Ghod

Dec 21, 2006, 4:00:36 PM12/21/06

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Tragically, demon KG no longer has a soul since blaspheming the
Holy
> > Spirit by writing that HE is a man:
>
> > Similarly, PK no longer has free will as a demon:
>
> > Nor does AD have free will any longer as a demon:
>
> > After losing his free will, MWP has also become a demon:
>
> Oh, I get it now!
> If Andy says you're now a "demon", your name disappears, to be
replaced
> by initials.

Instead of initials, he oughta use pictures. Here's mine.
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/78/180607924_5000ee8e17.jpg?v=0

Ghod

Dec 21, 2006, 4:03:34 PM12/21/06

> "duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in message
> > On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 17:49:27 GMT, "Kurt Gavin"
<dontb...@ignore.com>

> > wrote:
> >
> >>The bible is full of falsities. Either god is false or the bible
was
> >>written
> >>by ordinary men.
> >
> > It's your funeral. Go for it.
>
> You're too much of a coward to face reality without your fantasies.

> Duke dupe moron, no one would kill someone ACTUALLY capable of doing
miracle
> cures and raising the dead.

Hey KURT! Hasn't it occurred to you that repeating yourself over and
over makes you look kinda like THEM? It would be nice, if you're
going to repeat yourself, that you at least repeat something
intelligent. As has been pointed out earlier in this thread, people
(not just xians, not just theists) willingly kill miracle
workers...it's fear, you know. They have this fear, because they know
there's no god backing their play.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 21, 2006, 7:43:09 PM12/21/06

>>> Then say your prayers to hercules or zeus.
>
>>You believe in them, too? You're not just a duo-theist, you're a
>>polytheist.
>
> Nope, I don't believe in them.

With your head in the toilet, it's hard to know what you like.

>>> gotcha.
>>Excellent.
>
> You're welcome.

>>> Right - one of them is that God does not exist.
>>Did you even get out of high school?
>
> BSME.

>>> You said it, now in accordance with your argument, prove it.
>>LOL. I've proven you're out to lunch.
>
> I've proven you live with your head in a toilet.

No Dupe, that's your own scumbag self image.

>>> That's what I said - he was stealing their thunder.
>>You just agreed jesus had no miracle powers.
>
> No, I didn't. With God, nothing is impossible.

Then produce him and let him prove his existenc eand powers.

>>> No, he didn't. He washed his hands of the whole sordid affair.
>>He was the fianl authority dummy - it didn't happen without his ok.
>
> You apparently didn't know he washed his hands of the whole sordid affair.

You apparently don't know that any executions at that time had to have the
approval of the Roman authority.

And the "hand washing" account varies and is just a part of early xian
propaganda.

>>And the account varies and is just a part of early xian propaganda.
>
> Yeah, sure bubba.

>>> Not me, but you.
>>No moron, he will see you are insincere and punish you.
>
> Well, he clearly sees both of us for what we are. Best of luck to you.

>>> Oh, I have no "troble" laughing at you a-tall.
>>LOL. The stupid rarely can realize their condition. But they
>>have no trouble reavealing it.
>
> Did you have trouble "reavealing" it?

I had no trouble recognizing it in you, Dupe.

>>> Men are sinners. Heb 4:15.
>>Dupe is a braindead.
>
> Gotcha.

You agree, excellent.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 21, 2006, 7:53:36 PM12/21/06

"Ghod" <gh...@ameritech.net> wrote in message

The argument is flawed.

If someone came on earth and ACTUALLY raised the dead and did miracle cures,
they wouldn't be murdered - they would be protected. You can assume that if
they had those powers, they would have no trouble making it clear that they
had them. Would it even possible to kill a person capable of raising the
dead etc?

Many fakers have been murdered, many people accused of being witches have
been murdered, but there's no record of any ACTUAL miracle worker being
killed, or existing. Just people who have been demonized by the church or
crowds.

No body wanted to murder Jonas Salk.. or any othe otrher famous people who
saved many lives.

As for repeating, it's a valid argument that needs repeating. The Pledge of
Allegiance is repeated a lot - that doesn't discredit it.

The bible's myths are repeated over and over - and should be discredited..

duke

Dec 22, 2006, 8:32:08 AM12/22/06
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 00:43:09 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

>"duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in message

>>>You believe in them, too? You're not just a duo-theist, you're a
>>>polytheist.
>>
>> Nope, I don't believe in them.
>
>With your head in the toilet, it's hard to know what you like.

All you have to do is look up.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 22, 2006, 10:35:14 AM12/22/06

> On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 00:43:09 GMT, "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in message

>>> Nope, I don't believe in them.
>>
>>With your head in the toilet, it's hard to know what you like.
>
> All you have to do is look up.

Well Dupe, you're the one with the experience, head in the toilet I mean.

You probably got your head training from the Reverend Tedi Haggard.

> duke, American-American?

George Washington asked in a March 24, 1784, letter to his aide Tench
Tilghman that some craftsmen be hired for him: "If they are good workmen,
they may be of Assia, [sic] Africa, or Europe. They may be Mahometans,
[Muslims] Jews, or Christian of any Sect - or they may be Atheists ..."