ANDREW B CHUNG

Mystic Angel

Dec 13, 2006, 9:05:57 AM12/13/06
KEEP YOUR BULLSHIT RIGHT HERE IN CARDIOLOGY AND STOP CROSS POSTING INTO
OTHER GROUPS.

Jeff

Dec 13, 2006, 9:56:34 AM12/13/06

"Mystic Angel" <Angel_Wh...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> KEEP YOUR BULLSHIT RIGHT HERE IN CARDIOLOGY AND STOP CROSS POSTING INTO
> OTHER GROUPS.

Stop shouting, please.

Please don't waste bandwidth.

PDNFTT

Jim Chinnis

Dec 13, 2006, 10:56:14 AM12/13/06
Angel_Wh...@webtv.net (Mystic Angel) wrote in part:

>KEEP YOUR BULLSHIT RIGHT HERE IN CARDIOLOGY AND STOP CROSS POSTING INTO
>OTHER GROUPS.

Those of us in s.m.c. have simply placed him in our kill files and don't see
his posts. You should do the same if you are to make use of Usenet.
--
Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA

Mystic Angel

Dec 13, 2006, 10:53:10 AM12/13/06
Jeff

Stop answering my post then, don't waste bandwith...and don't tell me
what i can do
and i'm asking you kindly to stay out of this matter it's not between me
or you.
GOT IT ?

Jeff

Dec 13, 2006, 11:07:57 AM12/13/06

"Mystic Angel" <Angel_Wh...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Putting this on the newsgroups doesn't help either. If it is on the
newsgroups, I can participate as I want.

You might notice I asked politely.

Jeff

Mystic Angel

Dec 13, 2006, 11:02:59 AM12/13/06
Andrew

I am asking you to stop harassing the other newsgroup because what
you've done to me i've taken very personally and i've saved the posts
and i will forward them to my tech support (abuse) and they will do
something about you...i've already spoken to them... i don't want to be
a hard ass and turn you in for what you've done to me but it you don't
stop...i will and that's a promise.

Chee Jiao

Dec 13, 2006, 1:34:52 PM12/13/06

Good! That oughta stop him, then...
(rolls eyes)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 13, 2006, 1:55:43 PM12/13/06
Mystic Angel wrote:
> Andrew
>
> I am asking you to stop harassing the other newsgroup because what
> you've done to me i've taken very personally and i've saved the posts
> and i will forward them to my tech support (abuse) and they will do
> something about you...

It is the content and not the cross-posting that will be evaluated for
abuse.

> i've already spoken to them...

They will likely explain to you what is abusive content after they
review the posts firsthand.

> i don't want to be
> a hard ass and turn you in for what you've done to me but it you don't
> stop...i will and that's a promise.

In the interim, you will remain in my prayers.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water, curing our
depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our neighbors a
little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor Mystic
Angel whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Mystic Angel

Dec 13, 2006, 5:06:58 PM12/13/06
Andrew

I've already spoke with them clearly you do not understand that your
cross-posting is called harassment....and the matter can be dealt with
at their end...it doesn't matter to them that you preach about
GOD...what matters to them is you put my posts in this group where they
did not belong.
You can keep pushing your luck or you can stop it's your choice.

cap...@shipper.com

Dec 13, 2006, 5:29:32 PM12/13/06
Mr. chung was of the opinion:

"They will likely explain to you what is abusive content after they
review the posts firsthand."

In past you have been removed from net services for content. You were
removed for poor behavior and violating the user agreement of those
services. Poor behavior has consequences.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 13, 2006, 6:18:54 PM12/13/06
Mystic Angel wrote:
> Andrew
>
> I've already spoke with them clearly you do not understand that your
> cross-posting is called harassment....

I know that cross-posting on unmoderated usenet which is analogous to
posting copies of a notice on multiple physical bulletin boards is not
harassment.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our neighbors a

Chee Jiao

Dec 14, 2006, 1:42:18 AM12/14/06

cap...@shipper.com wrote:
> In past you have been removed from net services for content. You were
> removed for poor behavior and violating the user agreement of those
> services. Poor behavior has consequences.

Not if you have your own server, like Earthquack here. He gets a TOS
ban, he blames it on "demons" and gets right back online under another
guise. Very christian of him, eh?

Observe the ASAP top posters of the month list; he's posting from three
different accounts.
In *your* NG.

At last count, he has 16 accounts he uses to spam the netwaves.

Good luck with that killfile thing...

Mystic Angel

Dec 14, 2006, 9:49:38 AM12/14/06
Andrew

So what you are thinking is that the tech person i spoke with does not
know his job or the rules of the internet? Trust me they do know...you
think unmoderated groups can protect your games?

1. Do you think that the people in this cadiology really needed to be
informed of
my panic disorders and anxiety? imo not at all.

2.You simply saw an opportunity to take my weakness with panic disorder
and tranfer it over to this group and turn it into some kind of sick
satisfaction for your pleasure.
so it's not just about the content it's the intention of (purpose) which
you stold it for that turns it into harassment.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2006, 12:12:48 PM12/14/06
Mystic Angel wrote:
> Andrew
>
> So what you are thinking is that the tech person i spoke with does not
> know his job or the rules of the internet?

Without reviewing the content of the usenet posts, no tech person will
be able to determine whether the contents indeed meet their criteria
for being abusive.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression, anxiety, or depression so that we can love our neighbors a

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 14, 2006, 12:51:42 PM12/14/06
Cyberstalking Pervert Earthquack wrote:

> Mystic Angel wrote:
> > Andrew
> >
> > So what you are thinking is that the tech person i spoke with does not
> > know his job or the rules of the internet?
>
> Without reviewing the content of the usenet posts, no tech person will
> be able to determine whether the contents indeed meet their criteria
> for being abusive.

It has nothing to do with the content,.it is the conduct of the poster
in failing to respect the purpose of the newsgroup. I'm not going to
explain it to you further than that because it is to do with reasonable
human behaviour, and you are a psychopath.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2006, 2:22:49 PM12/14/06
Convicted atheist neighbor Kutchie wrote:

> > Mystic Angel wrote:
> >
> > > Andrew
> > >
> > > So what you are thinking is that the tech person i spoke with does not
> > > know his job or the rules of the internet?
> >
> > Without reviewing the content of the usenet posts, no tech person will
> > be able to determine whether the contents indeed meet their criteria
> > for being abusive.
>
> It has nothing to do with the content

Obviously it does.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for allowing truth
to prevail.

Laus Deo !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our neighbors a
little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor Kutchie

Art Deco

Dec 14, 2006, 9:26:08 PM12/14/06
Chee Jiao <redja...@yahoo.com> wrote:

He's on a mission from the "holy spirit".

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 15, 2006, 10:55:25 AM12/15/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Convicted atheist neighbor Kutchie wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Without reviewing the content of the usenet posts, no tech person will
> > > be able to determine whether the contents indeed meet their criteria
> > > for being abusive.
> >
> > It has nothing to do with the content
>
> Obviously it does.

No, .it is the conduct of the poster