Daily Spirit-guided health tip for 08/03/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2008, 9:03:56 AM8/3/08
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/62f631ca8921e461?

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is healthier.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

ironjustice

Aug 3, 2008, 12:16:40 PM8/3/08
Do you give an ironclad guarantee that what you say is the gospel truth?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2008, 12:44:43 PM8/3/08
friend Tom (ironjustice) wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/62f631ca8921e461?

> Do you give an ironclad guarantee that what you say is the gospel truth?

It remains my choice to continue to receive the guidance of the Holy
Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.

May you and other dear friends have a blessedly wonderful 2008th year

J A

Aug 3, 2008, 1:49:13 PM8/3/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> friend Tom (ironjustice) wrote:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/62f631ca8921e461?
>>

>> Do you give an ironclad guarantee that what you say is the gospel truth?

> It remains my choice to continue to receive the guidance of the Holy
> Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.

Bring the "holy sprirt" forward, have it appear to us, prove itself, and
endorse you.

If you can't, then WHY CAN'T YOU?

RF

Aug 3, 2008, 2:01:40 PM8/3/08

Nice response JA.

He can't bring it forward because it is in his
imagination only.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2008, 2:17:16 PM8/3/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > friend Tom (ironjustice) wrote:

> >> Do you give an ironclad guarantee that what you say is the gospel truth?
>
> > It remains my choice to continue to receive the guidance of the Holy
> > Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.
>
> Bring the "holy sprirt" forward, have it appear to us, prove itself, and
> endorse you.

It should be obvious to the most casual observer that the Holy Spirit
continues to cause you to unwittingly provide the proof that He is the
Author of all reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/60269513c662c7eb?

Laus Deo ! ! !

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

J A

Aug 3, 2008, 3:19:53 PM8/3/08
Bring the "holy sprirt" forward, have it appear to us, prove itself, and
endorse you.

If you can't, then WHY CAN'T YOU?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2008, 2:24:33 PM8/3/08

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Aug 3, 2008, 2:44:39 PM8/3/08

John Locke

Aug 3, 2008, 3:08:13 PM8/3/08

..because the preacher has told us that we must have faith and to show
faith we must donate a large percentage of our income to the "Lord"
and live a funless puritanical life. And even though "God" is
described as maniacal child killer in the Bible, we must trust in the
"Lord".

.... and then when we die, "God" will appear and
dispense our just rewards. Hallelujah! Praise "God" !

Amen.

"If I had to choose a religion, the sun as the universal
giver of life would be my god." - Napoleon Bonaparte

J A

Aug 3, 2008, 4:27:16 PM8/3/08

"John Locke" <johnloc...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 12:19:53 -0700, "J A" <a...@re.com> wrote:
>
>>Bring the "holy sprirt" forward, have it appear to us, prove itself, and
>>endorse you.
>>
>> If you can't, then WHY CAN'T YOU?
>>
> ..because the preacher has told us that we must have faith and to show
> faith we must donate a large percentage of our income to the "Lord"
> and live a funless puritanical life.

Like an expensive séance?

J A

Aug 3, 2008, 4:25:44 PM8/3/08

Robert Miles

Aug 3, 2008, 4:49:48 PM8/3/08

"RF" <R...@NoDen.con> wrote in message

>J A wrote:
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
[snip]

> [...]
[snip]

>> Bring the "holy sprirt" forward, have it appear to us, prove itself, and
>> endorse you.
>>
>> If you can't, then WHY CAN'T YOU?
>

> Nice response JA.
>
> He can't bring it forward because it is in his imagination only.

What kind of holy spirit - vodka used for baptism?

As for the title of this thread, tell us something we don't already
know, preferably related to diabetes more than what Ch*ng
writes.

L.Roberts

Aug 3, 2008, 5:25:54 PM8/3/08
On Aug 3, 2:17 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > It remains my choice to continue to receive the guidance of the Holy
> > > Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.
>
> > Bring the "holy sprirt" forward, have it appear to us, prove itself, and
> > endorse you.
>
> It should be obvious to the most casual observer that the Holy Spirit
> continues to cause you to unwittingly provide the proof that He is the
> Author of all reality:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/60269513c662c7eb?
>
> Laus Deo ! ! !
>
> May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to

rebuke

gesus andy, I always love that word rebuke, the minister at out church
when I was growing up always used to rebuke us. I guess the reason I
like the word so well is that it rhymes with repuke. ever have puke
get as far as your mouth, and, after swallowing it back down, 'repuke
it'?

L.Roberts with 666 stamped upon his forehead.
aa 2258

panam...@hotmail.com

Aug 3, 2008, 6:04:29 PM8/3/08
On Aug 3, 2:17 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
scrawled in crayon on the room of his padded cell:

snippy

> <><

Put the fish back in the water. It can't breathe.

FISHKILLER! I'm reporting you to the ASPCA.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/KoBAAWA!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2008, 5:06:47 AM8/4/08
convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b8e813d92a0ee696?

> Put the fish back in the water.

Usenet remains a text-based medium.

Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your visual
hallucination.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Floyd:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3ee85d767ff2e77f?

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Aug 4, 2008, 8:27:31 AM8/4/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2008, 8:58:57 AM8/4/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted::

> | convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:

> |> Put the fish back in the water.
> |
> | Usenet remains a text-based medium.
> |
> Except for all those binary groups.

Even for all the binary groups...

1111 1111 ==> 255

... where written numbers are still text.

[...]

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Aug 4, 2008, 9:32:24 AM8/4/08

Thom Madura

Aug 4, 2008, 10:01:40 AM8/4/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b8e813d92a0ee696?
>> Put the fish back in the water.
>
> Usenet remains a text-based medium.

> Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your visual
> hallucination.

Same with your hallucination of your holy ghost - use your own
recommendation - get a REAL doctor

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2008, 10:26:07 AM8/4/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> | satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted::

> |> |
> |> |
> |> Except for all those binary groups.
> |
> | Even for all the binary groups...
> |
> | 1111 1111 ==> 255
> |
> | ... where written numbers are still text.
> |
> By that logic, Chunks, everything on the Internet and your computer is text.

Logically, the ones are true and the zeros are false.

Therefore, logically, you remain a big fat zero.

Now, scram before GOD zaps you as He has been zapping all your
sockpuppets:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?

Thom Madura

Aug 4, 2008, 10:48:24 AM8/4/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>> | satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted::

>> |> |
>> |> |

>> | Even for all the binary groups...
>> |
>> | 1111 1111 ==> 255
>> |
>> | ... where written numbers are still text.
>> |
>> By that logic, Chunks, everything on the Internet and your computer is text.
>
> Logically, the ones are true and the zeros are false.
>
> Therefore, logically, you remain a big fat zero.

Well then - Andrew - at least YOU have company- you have been a zero for
years.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2008, 12:07:29 PM8/4/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/72fc2c39a9b7d38c?

> Well then - Andrew - at least YOU have company

Yes, LORD Jesus Christ, Who is the One.

> - you have been a zero for years.

Not since choosing to walk ever more closely with the One, Who is
risen.

1+0=1

Truth is simple.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Aug 4, 2008, 1:08:51 PM8/4/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
| satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
|> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
|> | satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted::

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b8e813d92a0ee696?

|> |> |
|> |> |
|> |
|> | Even for all the binary groups...
|> |
|> | 1111 1111 ==> 255
|> |
|> | ... where written numbers are still text.
|> |
|> By that logic, Chunks, everything on the Internet and your computer
is text.

| Logically, the ones are true and the zeros are false.
|
| Therefore, logically, you remain a big fat zero.
|
| Now, scram before GOD zaps you as He has been zapping all your
| sockpuppets:
|
| http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?
|
| May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
| rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

No, actually you ignorant shit stain, I'd be a 1, because I actually do
exist.

Your blood soaked deities on the other hand, keep coming up goose eggs,
zeros. You've done noting in the way of proving they exist, but you
keep spewing your lies over and over again.

When you have actual, objective evidence for a deity, any deity, post
it, and we'll be able to talk about if it is YOUR deity or not.

That is, once it's proved to actually be factual, objective evidence
that is.

BTW, cum breath, name one of my sock puppets.

- --
There are none more ignorant and useless,
than they that seek answers on their knees,
with their eyes closed.
Rev. Karl E. Taylor http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/
~ http://azhotops.blogspot.com/
A.A #1143 http://scienceblogs.com/aardvarchaeology/

Apostle of Dr. Lao EAC: Virgin Conversion Unit Director

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2008, 1:35:06 PM8/4/08
satan via a condompuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> | satan via a condompuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> |> |> |
> |> |> |
> |> |
> |> |
> |> |
> |> |
> |> By that logic, Chunks, everything on the Internet and your computer
> is text.
> |
> | Logically, the ones are true and the zeros are false.
> |
> | Therefore, logically, you remain a big fat zero.
> |
> | Now, scram before GOD zaps you as He has been zapping all your
> | sockpuppets:
> |
> | http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?
> |
> | May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
> | rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:
> |
> No, actually you ignorant shit stain, I'd be a 1, because I actually do
> exist.

Zero exists in the digital realm for all that is false like you.

When you are cast into that lake of fire being prepared for you, then
you will be deservedly in the null (off) state:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6b5ed2ca868902b1?

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

panam...@hotmail.com

Aug 4, 2008, 1:53:58 PM8/4/08
On Aug 4, 5:06 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b8e813d92a0ee696?
>
> > Put the fish back in the water.
>
> Usenet remains a text-based medium.

Which someone as rhetorically challenged as the likes of *you* should
avoid at all costs.

> Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your visual
> hallucination.

Thank you for so wonderfully proving my point.

> May we, who are

Stuff it, headcase. The only "we" in your case are the voices in your
head. Physician, heal thyself....

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/KoBAAWA!

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Aug 4, 2008, 2:03:55 PM8/4/08

Don Kirkman

Aug 4, 2008, 4:42:17 PM8/4/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<2e103d4f-1eb5-4628...@a1g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>:

>Zero exists in the digital realm for all that is false like you.

But it's a man-made concept and less than 2000 years old.

[Start]
The Maya Indians of Central America are believed to have invented the
concept of the zero before the AD 300's. The Hindus developed the
concept independently several hundred years later. The idea spread
from India and was adopted in Europe during the late 1400's. The word
zero probably came from ziphirum, a Latinized form of the Arabic word
sifr.Sifr is a translation of the Hindu word sunya (void or empty).
[Stop]
http://members.tripod.com/kangwei1a14/zero.htm

It is a very valuable invention, of course, and existed even before
the rise of binaries. What do you suppose the name-calling old timers
called each other before "zero" was invented?
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

J A

Aug 4, 2008, 7:09:33 PM8/4/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2008, 6:13:32 AM8/5/08
convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:

> > > Put the fish back in the water.
> >
> > Usenet remains a text-based medium.
>
> Which someone as rhetorically challenged as the likes of *you* should
> avoid at all costs.

Without the LORD, your opinions are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

rustynail

Aug 5, 2008, 6:24:42 AM8/5/08

> convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:

>> > Usenet remains a text-based medium.
>>
>> Which someone as rhetorically challenged as the likes of *you* should
>> avoid at all costs.
>
> Without the LORD, your opinions are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Which lord? The list is long.

Thom Madura

Aug 5, 2008, 6:27:29 AM8/5/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:
>>> Usenet remains a text-based medium.
>> Which someone as rhetorically challenged as the likes of *you* should
>> avoid at all costs.
>
> Without the LORD, your opinions are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Gee Andrew - why does the Georgia Practitioners License in YOUR name say
that you medical practice ended on 4/2/2003?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2008, 7:04:27 AM8/5/08
convicted neighbor Adonis (rustynail) wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:

> >> Which someone as rhetorically challenged as the likes of *you* should
> >> avoid at all costs.
> >
> > Without the LORD, your opinions are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
> Which lord?

GOD

> The list is long.

Not for Christians.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishing soul, dear Adonis:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8681810a697259a0

DanielSan

Aug 5, 2008, 8:40:35 AM8/5/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Adonis (rustynail) wrote:
>>> Without the LORD, your opinions are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>> Which lord?
>
> GOD

Which god?

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
* Can God create a Thai dish so spicy that even He *
* can't eat it? *

rustynail

Aug 5, 2008, 4:09:41 PM8/5/08

> convicted neighbor Adonis (rustynail) wrote:

>> > Without the LORD, your opinions are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>>
>> Which lord?
>
> GOD

Ahura, lord, and as Mazda?

rustynail

Aug 5, 2008, 4:10:46 PM8/5/08

"Thom Madura" <Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Most likely mental incompetence.

J A

Aug 5, 2008, 7:01:50 PM8/5/08
There are thousands of gods that have been worshipped by homo sapiens
in the past and present.
Start here: <http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names/gods.htm>

Can you tell me which ones you believe in and which you don't, and
show the EVIDENCE for the existence of the ones you believe in?

Or, if you're stupid enough to think all god claims need to be
disproved by non-believers instead of PROVED by the believer - then
also give evidence for the non-existence of all the gods you don't
believe in.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2008, 8:57:45 PM8/5/08
convicted neighbor Adonis (rustynail) wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Adonis (rustynail) wrote:

> >> Which lord?
> >
> > GOD
> >
> Ahura, lord, and as Mazda?

No.

LORD Almighty GOD

KING of kings and LORD of lords (1 Timothy 6:15, Revelation 17:14,
Revelation 19:16)

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Adonis:

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2008, 9:05:54 PM8/5/08
On Aug 4, 2:17 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > It remains my choice to continue to receive the guidance of the Holy
> > > Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.
>
> > Bring the "holy sprirt" forward, have it appear to us, prove itself, and
> > endorse you.
>
> It should be obvious to the most casual observer that the Holy Spirit
> continues to cause you to unwittingly provide the proof that He is the
> Author of all reality:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/60269513c662c7eb?
>
> Laus Deo ! ! !
>
> May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
> rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?
>
> <><
>
> May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
> 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
> the Son of Man ...
>
> ... by being hungrier:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?
>
> Hunger is wonderful ! ! !
>
> It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.
>
> Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
> paid for with their and our immortal lives.
>
> "Blessed are you who hunger NOW...
>
> ... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)
>
> Amen.
>
> Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
> promoting much greater understanding:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?
>
> Be hungrier, which is healthier.
>
> Marana tha
>
> Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
>
> Andrew <><
> --http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

This "holy spirit" had been spewed since ancient times and had never
been realized.
Why should yours be different?
All educated people around the world know that was and is a hoax.
Of course, except people like the Middle-east and Anglo-saxons who
have been conned for centuries.

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2008, 9:08:32 PM8/5/08
On Aug 4, 3:08 am, John Locke <johnlocke98...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 12:19:53 -0700, "J A" <a...@re.com> wrote:
> >Bring the "holy sprirt" forward, have it appear to us, prove itself, and
> >endorse you.
>
> > If you can't, then WHY CAN'T YOU?
>
> ..because the preacher has told us that we must have faith and to show
> faith we must donate a large percentage of our income to the "Lord"
> and live a funless puritanical life. And even though "God" is
> described as maniacal child killer in the Bible, we must trust in the
> "Lord".
>
> .... and then when we die, "God" will appear and
> dispense our just rewards. Hallelujah! Praise "God" !
>
> Amen.
>
> "If I had to choose a religion, the sun as the universal
> giver of life would be my god." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Ah, this is the real motive behind the loony mind, MONEY.

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2008, 9:16:44 PM8/5/08
On Aug 4, 5:06 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

As a cardiologist(?if you are one) but with so much loony mind, I
guess you only pray in front of your patient, and not using the
scientific training to treat ?
And you sound Asian/Korean, since when did christianity got to do with
Eastern Asia? It was meant to fool the people at the Middle-eastern
area which later on including large land in Europe since the migration
of population.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2008, 9:20:12 PM8/5/08
satan via another sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote::

> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > Bring the "holy sprirt" forward, have it appear to us, prove itself, and
> > > endorse you.
> >
> > It should be obvious to the most casual observer that the Holy Spirit
> > continues to cause you to unwittingly provide the proof that He is the
> > Author of all reality:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/60269513c662c7eb?
> >
> > Laus Deo ! ! !
> >
> > May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
> > rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?
>
> This "holy spirit" had been spewed since ancient times and had never
> been realized.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aed83e1d3bd20ee6?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2008, 9:20:12 PM8/5/08
On Aug 4, 8:58 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

Are you a trained doctor or a un-educated preacher?
I have to warn all your patient that their lives are in danger in your
hands.

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2008, 9:25:12 PM8/5/08
On Aug 4, 10:26 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

If you are so loony, why would you believe in medicine?
You should warn people by posting a placard in front of your office
that you only pray to heal sick patient.
Or are you a fake?
We shall try to verify your status/standing with the medical board.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2008, 9:26:51 PM8/5/08
satan via condompuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted::

> > > Except for all those binary groups.
> >
> > Even for all the binary groups...
> >
> > 1111 1111 ==> 255
> >
> > ... where written numbers are still text.
> >
> > May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
> > rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?
> >

> Are you a trained doctor or a un-educated preacher?

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
to unwitting display your ignorance.

Laus Deo ! ! !

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to

rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9d9c56ab5ec4294f?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2008, 9:30:17 PM8/5/08
On Aug 5, 12:07 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/72fc2c39a9b7d38c?
>
> > Well then - Andrew - at least YOU have company
>
> Yes, LORD Jesus Christ, Who is the One.
You are wrong. Haven't you seen your stupid lord who has a fat body,
like a zero?
Or you are saying that your lord is just a number? For this, he will
put you in hell.

> > - you have been a zero for years.
>
> Not since choosing to walk ever more closely with the One, Who is
> risen.
>
> 1+0=1
>
> Truth is simple.
Truth from your mouth is that your lord is just a number, from your
contention, right?

> May we, who are Jesus' disciples, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-
> given opportunity as GOD desires:
Real shit.
Since when did your dead human 2000+ years ago appointed you as his
disciple?

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2008, 9:35:03 PM8/5/08
On Aug 5, 6:13 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

wrote:
> convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Usenet remains a text-based medium.
>
> > Which someone as rhetorically challenged as the likes of *you* should
> > avoid at all costs.
>
> Without the LORD, your opinions are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
Says who, a asshole like you?

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2008, 9:38:10 PM8/5/08

Ah, the truth come out now.
He was trying to use prayer instead of medicine.
In that case, why should sick people paid handsomely to him instead of
paying a few bucks to a preacher in the church. Those past patients
should have sued him.

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2008, 9:39:31 PM8/5/08
On Aug 5, 7:04 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> convicted neighbor Adonis (rustynail) wrote:
>

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Without the LORD, your opinions are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
> > Which lord?
>
> GOD
>
> > The list is long.
>
> Not for Christians.
Yes, not for you suckers who were conned since ancient times.

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2008, 9:52:46 PM8/5/08
On Aug 6, 8:57 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

wrote:
> convicted neighbor Adonis (rustynail) wrote:
>

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > GOD
>
> > Ahura, lord, and as Mazda?
>
> No.
>
> LORD Almighty GOD
Yes, almighty, to bring forth the tsunami to kill hundreds of thousand
of people.

> KING of kings and LORD of lords (1 Timothy 6:15, Revelation 17:14,
> Revelation 19:16)

So, there are many lords, kings ?

> May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
> for your perishing soul, dear Adonis:

Are you a Jew?

DanielSan

Aug 5, 2008, 10:25:56 PM8/5/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Adonis (rustynail) wrote:
>>> GOD
>>>
>> Ahura, lord, and as Mazda?
>
> No.
>
> LORD Almighty GOD
>
> KING of kings and LORD of lords (1 Timothy 6:15, Revelation 17:14,
> Revelation 19:16)

Why that one? There are gods invented before that god was invented.

Thom Madura

Aug 6, 2008, 2:04:20 AM8/6/08

Andrew's Florida license was suspended and according to his Georgia
Medical license - his practice ended on 4/2/2003.

Thom Madura

Aug 6, 2008, 2:06:16 AM8/6/08

There is a danger in people like Andrew - in that there are others
stupid enough to listen to him and endanger their own lives.

rustynail

Aug 6, 2008, 6:15:01 AM8/6/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Ahura Mazda came first, so you are wrong.

> Andrew <><
> --
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2008, 6:19:34 AM8/6/08
satan via another sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> Usenet remains a text-based medium.
> >>
> >> Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your visual
> >> hallucination.
> >>
> >> May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
> >> for your perishing soul, dear Floyd:
> >>
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3ee85d767ff2e77f?
> >
> > As a cardiologist(?if you are one) but with so much loony mind, I
> > guess you only pray in front of your patient, and not using the
> > scientific training to treat ?
> > And you sound Asian/Korean, since when did christianity got to do with
> > Eastern Asia? It was meant to fool the people at the Middle-eastern
> > area which later on including large land in Europe since the migration
> > of population.
>
> Andrew's Florida license was suspended...

Lie.

It has simply lapsed from non-renewal because there has no longer been
a need for it.

> and according to his Georgia
> Medical license - his practice ended on 4/2/2003.

The on-line source you cite has not been updated since 4/2/2003 as
there is no need to update it since it refers to a more current web
site.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling

you to unwittingly demonstrate once more that you are the source of
all lies:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e17dea9c6a25e81c?

[...]

Cary Kittrell

Aug 6, 2008, 11:08:52 AM8/6/08
In article <6968b7da-3b61-4bdb...@r15g2000prh.googlegroups.com> hhya...@gmail.com writes:
> On Aug 4, 5:06 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Floyd (panamfl...@hotmail.com) wrote:

> > > Put the fish back in the water.
> >
> > Usenet remains a text-based medium.
> >
> > Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your visual
> > hallucination.
> >
> > May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
> > for your perishing soul, dear Floyd:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3ee85d767ff2e77f?
> >
> > Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
> >
> > Andrew <><
> > --http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

> As a cardiologist(?if you are one) but with so much loony mind, I
> guess you only pray in front of your patient, and not using the
> scientific training to treat ?

Well, Andrew has written that:

Discernment automatically transcends an objective
consideration of the facts

See? Andrew don't need no steenkin' "facts". He's got "discernment".

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Aug 6, 2008, 11:09:42 AM8/6/08

You assume that he still has any...

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Aug 6, 2008, 11:13:25 AM8/6/08

While we're discussing suchlike, why don't you "inform" hyapster
about your brief -- so very brief -- medical career in that state?

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2008, 11:31:14 AM8/6/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell (ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu) wrote:
>satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted::

>> > Even for all the binary groups...
>> >
>> > 1111 1111 ==> 255
>> >
>> > ... where written numbers are still text.
>> >
>> > May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
>> > rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?
>> >

>> Are you a trained doctor or a un-educated preacher?
>
>> I have to warn all your patient that their lives are in danger in your
>> hands.
>
> You assume that he still has any...

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly discourage satan and his legion of sockpuppets from
ever finding out who my patients are.

Laus Deo :-)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDeo

May you and Don Kirkman break free from satan:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a88f3caf4697e3e7?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishing soul, dear Cary:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForCary

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Thom Madura

Aug 6, 2008, 12:08:58 PM8/6/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

No - you are wrong -

On the site that is more current - while your license is listed good
through 7/2009 - in your profile it clearly says that your practice in
Mableton GA ended 4/2/2003.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2008, 12:16:50 PM8/6/08
convicted neighbor Adonis "rustynail" <a...@aol.aol> wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Adonis (rustynail) wrote:

> >> Ahura, lord, and as Mazda?
> >
> > No.
> >
> > LORD Almighty GOD
> >
> > KING of kings and LORD of lords (1 Timothy 6:15, Revelation 17:14,
> > Revelation 19:16)
>
> Ahura Mazda came first...

Incorrect.

Nothing existed before LORD Almighty GOD, Who remains the timeless Author of all reality.

Bottom line:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8681810a697259a0

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray for your perishing soul, dear Adonis:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d7b100b5ddbc5ce?

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

A latter-day disciple of the KING of kings and LORD of lords.
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/DiscipleNow

Cary Kittrell

Aug 6, 2008, 12:13:09 PM8/6/08

You assume that you still have any...

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2008, 12:54:52 PM8/6/08

Without the LORD, your fantasies remain meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

May GOD help you break free from satan:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a88f3caf4697e3e7?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Cary:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c7bedfac3f61358?

Truth

Aug 6, 2008, 1:03:01 PM8/6/08
On Aug 6, 9:54 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

Without a basis in reality Chung your lies, delusions and
confabulations and accusations that others are satan are meaningless.

Cary Kittrell

Aug 6, 2008, 1:11:48 PM8/6/08

We were discussing *your* fantasies here. Please do refrain from
changing the current topic, there's a good chap.

-- cary

> May GOD help you break free from satan:
>

> http://gro {link that no one on Bast's green earth will follow snipped}

> May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
> for your perishing soul, dear Cary:
>

> http://gro {ditto}

> Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
>
> Andrew <><
> --

> http://gro {ditto}

rustynail

Aug 6, 2008, 4:06:28 PM8/6/08

> satan via another sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

>> > As a cardiologist(?if you are one) but with so much loony mind, I
>> > guess you only pray in front of your patient, and not using the
>> > scientific training to treat ?
>> > And you sound Asian/Korean, since when did christianity got to do with
>> > Eastern Asia? It was meant to fool the people at the Middle-eastern
>> > area which later on including large land in Europe since the migration
>> > of population.
>>
>> Andrew's Florida license was suspended...
>
> Lie.
>
> It has simply lapsed from non-renewal because there has no longer been
> a need for it.

You mean they had no need of you, so you then had no need for it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2008, 5:06:33 PM8/6/08

Not for the discerning, who understand that patients are not
fantasies.

> Please do refrain from changing the current topic...

Have not.

>... there's a good chap.

GOD is good :-)

Bottom line concerning your difficulties here:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/773bdee360f7775e?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Cary:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c7bedfac3f61358?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Don Kirkman

Aug 6, 2008, 6:54:18 PM8/6/08
<d1f0fdd8-449d-4c26...@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>:

>satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted::

>> | Usenet remains a text-based medium.

>> Except for all those binary groups.

>Even for all the binary groups...

>1111 1111 ==> 255

>... where written numbers are still text.

But in truth the occasions when binary group users actually write
binary numbers are close to zero. The binary numbers are transmitted,
translated, analyzed, collated and collected, and become images,
machine instructions, archived material, and more, all without passing
through the consciousness or the mechanical reproduction methods of
the user.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

J A

Aug 6, 2008, 7:56:01 PM8/6/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2008, 11:11:21 PM8/6/08

Cary Kittrell

Aug 7, 2008, 10:16:03 PM8/7/08

Ah, but you see, the "discerning" can short-circuit all of that rigamarole
and view binaries directly, without... man! Do you think those are real?

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 8, 2008, 7:14:42 AM8/8/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > >satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted::

> > >Even for all the binary groups...
> >
> > >1111 1111 ==> 255
> >
> > >... where written numbers are still text.
> >
> > But in truth the occasions when binary group users actually write
> > binary numbers are close to zero. The binary numbers are transmitted,
> > translated, analyzed, collated and collected, and become images,
> > machine instructions, archived material, and more, all without passing
> > through the consciousness or the mechanical reproduction methods of
> > the user.
>
> Ah, but you see, the "discerning" can short-circuit all of that rigamarole
> and view binaries directly, without... man! Do you think those are real?

The discerning have the understanding that all beauty is from GOD and
so we thank and praise Him when we experience beauty.

Those who lack this understanding are stricken with the irrational
obsession to search for beauty elsewhere and not ever knowing if what
they see is real.

GOD is truly the Author of all reality.

Without GOD, you will remain disconnected from reality ever
questioning whether what you see is real.

Bottom line concerning your difficulties:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a88f3caf4697e3e7?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile),continue to pray

Cary Kittrell

Aug 8, 2008, 12:47:48 PM8/8/08
In article <bebc90ee-b7c5-4363...@m73g2000hsh.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > > But in truth the occasions when binary group users actually write
> > > binary numbers are close to zero. The binary numbers are transmitted,
> > > translated, analyzed, collated and collected, and become images,
> > > machine instructions, archived material, and more, all without passing
> > > through the consciousness or the mechanical reproduction methods of
> > > the user.
> >
> > Ah, but you see, the "discerning" can short-circuit all of that rigamarole
> > and view binaries directly, without... man! Do you think those are real?
>
> The discerning have the understanding that all beauty is from GOD and
> so we thank and praise Him when we experience beauty.
>
> Those who lack this understanding are stricken with the irrational
> obsession to search for beauty elsewhere and not ever knowing if what
> they see is real.

What does this have to do with flying saucers?

Anyhow, back to my question: do you think those are real?

-- cary

Don Kirkman

Aug 8, 2008, 2:44:13 PM8/8/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<bebc90ee-b7c5-4363...@m73g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
>> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> > But in truth the occasions when binary group users actually write
>> > binary numbers are close to zero. The binary numbers are transmitted,
>> > translated, analyzed, collated and collected, and become images,
>> > machine instructions, archived material, and more, all without passing
>> > through the consciousness or the mechanical reproduction methods of
>> > the user.

>> Ah, but you see, the "discerning" can short-circuit all of that rigamarole
>> and view binaries directly, without... man! Do you think those are real?

>The discerning have the understanding that all beauty is from GOD and
>so we thank and praise Him when we experience beauty.

Sorry to notice that you are starting to have memory problems; the
topic was "binaries", not "beauty". So let's correct your off-key
idea:

>Those who lack this understanding are stricken with the irrational
>obsession to search for beauty elsewhere and not ever knowing if what
>they see is real.

"Those who lack this understanding are stricken with the irrational

obsession to search for binaries elsewhere and not ever knowing if
what they see is real." Isn't that better?

Out of courtesy I didn't fix the haphazard grammar of your original.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 9, 2008, 12:03:03 AM8/9/08

It does not.

> Anyhow, back to my question: do you think those are real?

In the Holy Spirit, I know what is real.

Bottom line concerning your cognitive difficulties: