Michael Glasser is a POLE SMOKING SISSY

Anonymous Remailer

Jan 23, 2009, 5:47:26 PM1/23/09

Any man with a ponytail and a falsetto voice HAS to be light in the
loafers. Come out of the closet, Michael - Hadron, Flatfish and DFS are
waiting for you with bated breath.

In pink tutus.

Snit

Jan 23, 2009, 7:38:11 PM1/23/09
"Anonymous Remailer" <m...@awxcnx.de> stated in post
a8f41eab075a4cdd...@awxcnx.de on 1/23/09 3:47 PM:

Gee, Don, you sure beg for my attention a lot.

--
I can't say we will succeed at this, but we will make a significant attempt
to elevate the Linux desktop to the point where it is as good or better than

Don Zeigler

Jan 23, 2009, 8:43:55 PM1/23/09
Snit wrote:

> Gee, Don, you sure beg for my attention a lot.

Gee, Snit, you sure are paranoid a lot.

--
... The trouble with apathy these days is nobody cares.

Regards,
[dmz]

Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

Snit

Jan 23, 2009, 9:07:47 PM1/23/09
"Don Zeigler" <sit...@this.computer> stated in post
20090124014357....@this.domain.or.that on 1/23/09 6:43 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> Gee, Don, you sure beg for my attention a lot.
>
> Gee, Snit, you sure are paranoid a lot.

LOL! Yeah, that was not from you... noooooo not at all.

Come on, Don, it was not even clever.

--
Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.

Don Zeigler

Jan 23, 2009, 10:19:20 PM1/23/09
Snit wrote:

> Come on, Don, it was not even clever.

If it wasn't clever, it couldn't possibly have been me. :-P

--
If it aint broke, it aint Microsoft!

High Plains Thumper

Jan 24, 2009, 12:45:51 PM1/24/09
Anonymous Remailer wrote:

Any man posting using an anonymous remailer to post shite about
posters with ponytails and ad hominem-ing about falsetto voices
has to be a pole smoking sissy, light in the loafers.

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati

Snit

Jan 26, 2009, 10:47:15 PM1/26/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post 497b53d1$0$3336$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org
on 1/24/09 10:45 AM:

> Anonymous Remailer wrote:
>
>> Any man with a ponytail and a falsetto voice HAS to be light
>> in the loafers. Come out of the closet, Michael - Hadron,
>> Flatfish and DFS are waiting for you with bated breath.
>>
>> In pink tutus.
>
> Any man posting using an anonymous remailer to post shite about
> posters with ponytails and ad hominem-ing about falsetto voices
> has to be a pole smoking sissy, light in the loafers.

How about posting about Linux instead of your off-topic rant?

[quote]
1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy. The charter of
comp.os.linux.advocacy is: For discussion of the benefits of
Linux compared to other operating systems.
[/quote]

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]