ATTN: THE LYING ASS PEOPLE IN THIS NG NEED TO BE PISTOL WHIPPED.

1 view

Terry's Web Server

Jan 24, 2009, 3:05:27 PM1/24/09
There is lying going on in here. You shouldn't lie and try to flip the
script to fit your needs.

RonB

Jan 24, 2009, 3:12:29 PM1/24/09

Gnawed through your restraints again?

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"

Terry's Web Server

Jan 24, 2009, 3:17:32 PM1/24/09
RonB wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 14:05:27 -0600, Terry's Web Server
> <Ter...@webserver.com> wrote:
>
>> There is lying going on in here. You shouldn't lie and try to flip the
>> script to fit your needs.
>
> Gnawed through your restraints again?

Hey, don't kill the messenger. :-P

You sat there and lied to me. You can't even remember the lie you tell
from one day to the next. You are worthless.

Terry Porter

Jan 24, 2009, 8:01:47 PM1/24/09
RonB wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 14:05:27 -0600, Terry's Web Server
> <Ter...@webserver.com> wrote:
>
>> There is lying going on in here. You shouldn't lie and try to flip the
>> script to fit your needs.
>
> Gnawed through your restraints again?

Hahahahaha!

indeed listen to. Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008

Andrew Halliwell

Jan 24, 2009, 8:13:25 PM1/24/09
Terry's Web Server <Ter...@webserver.com> wrote:
> You sat there and lied to me.

That's because you can't handle the truth.
No truth handler, you.
I deride your truth handling abilities.

--
| spi...@freenet.co.uk | |

Terry's Web Server

Jan 24, 2009, 9:24:23 PM1/24/09
Andrew Halliwell wrote:
> Terry's Web Server <Ter...@webserver.com> wrote:
>> You sat there and lied to me.
>
> That's because you can't handle the truth.
> No truth handler, you.
> I deride your truth handling abilities.

The RonB aka Ron the Bum knows I caught him. He was the first to reply.
And that's all the counts.

RonB

Jan 24, 2009, 9:45:09 PM1/24/09

Whatever you say, insane one.

Terry's Web Server

Jan 24, 2009, 9:53:00 PM1/24/09

You were the one mentioning your kids and MS, and you started popping
your mouth off to me about your little take on things. It's not my fault
that I caught you in the lie, don't kill the messenger.

It's always the Advocacy twist on things. :)

RonB

Jan 24, 2009, 11:08:06 PM1/24/09
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 20:53:00 -0600, Terry's Web Server
<Ter...@webserver1.com> wrote:

> You were the one mentioning your kids and MS, and you started popping
> your mouth off to me about your little take on things. It's not my fault
> that I caught you in the lie, don't kill the messenger.

I'm sor-ry if what I wrote was too com-pli-cat-ed for you to un-der-stand.
I will try to write in mon-o-syl-a-bles from now on.

I know you *try* to keep up. Bless your heart.

--
Ron-B
"There-'s a sto-ry there...some-where"

Terry's Web Server

Jan 24, 2009, 11:21:57 PM1/24/09

Ron the Bum, you can go lay-down. You and anything you do is
complicated? You put your tire-tracked stained underwear/drawers on like
I do and everyone else, one leg at a time. I don't know who you think
you are, but you're not a super being that's for sure.

Tell me another lie and tell me you don't have stains in your drawers,
super being. :)

RonB

Jan 24, 2009, 11:25:15 PM1/24/09
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 22:21:57 -0600, Terry's Web Server
<Ter...@webserver1.com> wrote:

> Ron the Bum, you can go lay-down.

Don-'t lash out. It-'s not your fault you are who you are. So-ci-e-ty is
to blame.

--
Ron-B
"There-'s a story there...some-where"

Terry's Web Server

Jan 24, 2009, 11:36:56 PM1/24/09
RonB wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 22:21:57 -0600, Terry's Web Server
> <Ter...@webserver1.com> wrote:
>
>> Ron the Bum, you can go lay-down.
>
> Don-'t lash out. It-'s not your fault you are who you are. So-ci-e-ty is
> to blame.

Don't be a pussy and twist it, because I caught you in a lie. I had some
respect for you, but every time I correspond with you, you start lying
and disappoint me.

Can you show some kind of respect and not blatantly lie to me? :-P

RonB

Jan 24, 2009, 11:44:47 PM1/24/09

The fact that I haven't lied about anything is completely beside the point
for you, isn't it? It's the WinTroll way -- character assassination and
pure bullshit. That's pretty much all they've got.

Just out of curiosity, are you and Snit "related?" You've got the same the
way of twisting the truth and the same six-year old mentality about
getting in the last word -- even when there isn't anything to talk about.
Or is this just standard operating procedure for those of the WinTroll
species?

Terry's Web Server

Jan 24, 2009, 11:51:44 PM1/24/09

LOL, the man got caught in a lie, and he is trying to wessel me.

I don't have time for a lying wessel.

<by>

High Plains Thumper

Jan 24, 2009, 11:53:21 PM1/24/09
Terry's Web Server wrote:

> There is lying going on in here. You shouldn't lie and try to
> flip the script to fit your needs.

How about posting about Linux instead of your off-topic rant?

[quote]
1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy. The charter of
comp.os.linux.advocacy is: For discussion of the benefits of
Linux compared to other operating systems.
[/quote]

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati

Terry's Web Server

Jan 24, 2009, 11:57:49 PM1/24/09
High Plains Thumper wrote:
> Terry's Web Server wrote:
>
>> There is lying going on in here. You shouldn't lie and try to
>> flip the script to fit your needs.
>
> How about posting about Linux instead of your off-topic rant?
>
> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/

When I see you do the same, you can count on it. And the fact that there
are a lot of lying ass people in this NG , like you and others, the
twisters of everything, in this chicken-shit NG is right on topic.

High Plains Thumper

Jan 25, 2009, 12:48:32 AM1/25/09
Terry's Web Server wrote:
> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>> Terry's Web Server wrote:
>>
>>> There is lying going on in here. You shouldn't lie and try
>>> to flip the script to fit your needs.
>>
>> How about posting about Linux instead of your off-topic
>> rant?
>>
>> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
>>
>> [quote] 1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy. The
>> charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy is: For discussion of the
>> benefits of Linux compared to other operating systems.
>> [/quote]
>
> When I see you do the same, you can count on it. And the fact
> that there are a lot of lying ass people in this NG , like you
> and others, the twisters of everything, in this chicken-shit
> NG is right on topic.

Except you say that to every Linux advocate that replies to you.
Doesn't that say something about you?

Terry's Web Server

Jan 25, 2009, 8:35:46 AM1/25/09
High Plains Thumper wrote:
> Terry's Web Server wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper wrote:

>>> How about posting about Linux instead of your off-topic
>>> rant?
>>>
>>> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
>>>
>>> [quote] 1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy. The
>>> charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy is: For discussion of the
>>> benefits of Linux compared to other operating systems. [/quote]
>>
>> When I see you do the same, you can count on it. And the fact
>> that there are a lot of lying ass people in this NG , like you
>> and others, the twisters of everything, in this chicken-shit
>> NG is right on topic.
>
> Except you say that to every Linux advocate that replies to you.
> Doesn't that say something about you?

I guess the truth hurts. Why in the hell else would respond? Somehow,
you don't mean jack to me. So, what difference does it make as to what
you think?

You show me where that this NG has your name on it, I must dance to your
tune, because you're the man and I have respect for you.

The only thing you really control is your worthless life. You try to
control that if you can.

Snit

Jan 26, 2009, 10:46:30 PM1/26/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post 497bfd30$0$3340$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org