Re: Will the Birthers Forge Ahead?

1 view

John Smith

Apr 28, 2011, 2:53:27 AM4/28/11
On 4/27/2011 10:29 PM, Don Kirkman wrote:
> Can we expect a flood of new releases from some of the birthers,
> documents like grannie's memories, aunty's affidavits, Kenyan doctors
> patient records, and doctored copies of Australian birth certificates?

http://www.infowars.com/new-obama-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery/

My favorite news article for today:
http://www.businessinsider.com/birther-response-birth-certificate-doesnt-matter-because-obama-is-an-illegal-alien-2011-4

And, more to follow ...

Regards,
JS

wy

Apr 28, 2011, 3:05:13 AM4/28/11
On Apr 28, 2:53 am, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com> wrote:
> On 4/27/2011 10:29 PM, Don Kirkman wrote:
>
> > Can we expect a flood of new releases from some of the birthers,
> > documents like grannie's memories, aunty's affidavits, Kenyan doctors
> > patient records, and doctored copies of Australian birth certificates?
>
> http://www.infowars.com/new-obama-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery/
>
> My favorite news article for today:http://www.businessinsider.com/birther-response-birth-certificate-doe...

> And, more to follow ...

See? You get your birth certificate and you're still acting like an
idiot.

Government Shill #2

Apr 28, 2011, 3:32:12 AM4/28/11

Yep.

For months it's been "Where's the birth certificate?"

Now the goalposts have been shifted, in true kOOker style, and it's "So what if
he has a birth certificate?"

kOOkers!

Shill #2
--
Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman

Kurgan Gringioni

Apr 28, 2011, 4:15:49 AM4/28/11

"Government Shill #2" <gov....@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>See? You get your birth certificate and you're still acting like an
>>idiot.
>
> Yep.
>
> For months it's been "Where's the birth certificate?"
>
> Now the goalposts have been shifted, in true kOOker style, and it's "So
> what if
> he has a birth certificate?"
>
> kOOkers!

The thing that's the most stupid about this is his mom is from Kansas. She
is indisputably American. Any child she had would be an American citizen, no
matter where the child was born. Since citizenship is guaranteed, the only
reason you'd want to fake having your child born in the USA is if you were
sure he was going to run for POTUS 45 years later.

The odds of that are about zero, especially at that time. When half-black
Barack Obama was born, the Civil Rights Act still hadn't been passed yet.
The last thing his parents were thinking about was this baby's gonna be
President of the United States. The KKK was still lynching people in
Mississipi at that time.

joeturn

Apr 28, 2011, 4:55:21 AM4/28/11
On Apr 28, 4:15 am, "Kurgan Gringioni" <kgringi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Government Shill #2" <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:ps5ir65anckr0a7c1...@4ax.com...

Not So! The Law says a Child recieves his Fathers Nationality,at the
time of birth,not his mothers no matter where its born.

If his father was Barrack Husien Obama Sr means he was born with his
fathers nationality(kenyan African).as his dad was here on a temporary
visa. Then this means he is a British Subject not American!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zsQ-v7kD5Q&feature=player_embedded

http://www.henrymakow.com/imaging_expert_reports_obama_b.html

joeturn

Apr 28, 2011, 5:20:06 AM4/28/11
On Apr 28, 4:15 am, "Kurgan Gringioni" <kgringi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Government Shill #2" <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:ps5ir65anckr0a7c1...@4ax.com...

> >>See?  You get your birth certificate and you're still acting like an
> >>idiot.

> > Yep.

> > For months it's been "Where's the birth certificate?"

> > Now the goalposts have been shifted, in true kOOker style, and it's "So
> > what if
> > he has a birth certificate?"

> > kOOkers!

> The thing that's the most stupid about this is his mom is from Kansas. She
> is indisputably American. Any child she had would be an American citizen, no
> matter where the child was born. Since citizenship is guaranteed, the only
> reason you'd want to fake having your child born in the USA is if you were
> sure he was going to run for POTUS 45 years later.

> The odds of that are about zero, especially at that time. When half-black
> Barack Obama was born, the Civil Rights Act still hadn't been passed yet.
> The last thing his parents were thinking about was this baby's gonna be
> President of the United States. The KKK was still lynching people in
> Mississipi at that time.

Not So!

The Law says a Child recieves his Fathers Nationality,at the time of
birth,not his mothers no matter where its born.

If his father was realy Barrack Hussien Obama Sr (which I think
not)means he was born with his fathers nationality(kenyan African).as
his dad was here on a temporary scholarship. Then this means he is a
British Subject not American! Dual citizen ship is not legal to be
POTUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zsQ-v7kD5Q&feature=player_embedded

http://www.henrymakow.com/imaging_expert_reports_obama_b.html- Hide
quoted text -

There is a difference between a common citizen and a natural born
citizen. POTUS requires a natural born citizen only. Under the 14th
amendment there are two stipulations for being a citizen, 1. Be born
here in the US, and 2. You have to be under US jurisdiction.

For example, you can be born here in the US and still not be a US
citizen. In the famous ELK case, Elk was ruled NOT a US citizen even
though he was born in America. At the time of his birth, his parents
were members of an Indian tribe, and thus NOT under US jurisdiction.
This stipulation in the 14th amendment also applies to people
temporarily in the US and foreign diplomats.

Obama Sr. was a British Subject. He maintained a DOMICILE in Kenya,
where he his children lived. DOMICILE is a legal term. You can have
only one under the law. If you are domiciled in Kenya, then you can
only be in the USA temporarily and Obama Sr. was here in the US
temporarily on a scholarship. At no time did he go through
naturalization or renounce his status as a British Subject. He married
Ann. Under both American and British laws at the time, any baby so
born would have been born a BRITISH SUBJECT regardless of where the
baby was born. The nationality of the baby is derived from the father
in a marriage and Obama Sr. gave Obama Jr. the gift of being a British
Subject from the moment of birth.

joeturn

Apr 28, 2011, 5:31:01 AM4/28/11
> There is a difference between a common citizen and a natural born
> citizen. POTUS requires a natural born citizen only. Under the 14th
> amendment there are two stipulations for being a citizen, 1. Be born
> here in the US, and 2. You have to be under US jurisdiction.
>
> For example, you can be born here in the US and still not be a US
> citizen. In the famous ELK case, Elk was ruled NOT a US citizen even
> though he was born in America. At the time of his birth, his parents
> were members of an Indian tribe, and thus NOT under US jurisdiction.
> This stipulation in the 14th amendment also applies to people
> temporarily in the US and foreign diplomats.
>
> Obama Sr. was a British Subject. He maintained a DOMICILE in Kenya,
> where he his children lived. DOMICILE is a legal term. You can have
> only one under the law. If you are domiciled in Kenya, then you can
> only be in the USA temporarily and Obama Sr. was here in the US
> temporarily on a scholarship. At no time did he go through
> naturalization or renounce his status as a British Subject. He married
> Ann. Under both American and British laws at the time, any baby so
> born would have been born a BRITISH SUBJECT regardless of where the
> baby was born. The nationality of the baby is derived from the father
> in a marriage and Obama Sr. gave Obama Jr. the gift of being a British
> Subject from the moment of birth.- Hide quoted text -

http://www.henrymakow.com/imaging_expert_reports_obama_b.html

joeturn

Apr 28, 2011, 5:35:18 AM4/28/11
On Apr 28, 4:15 am, "Kurgan Gringioni" <kgringi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Government Shill #2" <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:ps5ir65anckr0a7c1...@4ax.com...

Not So!

Brenda Ann

Apr 28, 2011, 6:27:53 AM4/28/11

"joeturn" wrote in message

Balderdash!

From eHow.com :

Born Abroad to One American Parent and One Alien Parent in Wedlock:

The parent who is a U.S. citizen must qualify to transfer citizenship to his
child. The parents must have been married at the time of birth. The American
parent had to have physically resided inside the United States prior to the
birth. The residence must have been for five years with two of those years
coming after their fourteenth birthday. The child is the genetic offspring
of both parents.

Read more: Ways to Obtain USA Citizenship | eHow.com
http://www.ehow.com/info_8130753_ways-obtain-usa-citizenship.html#ixzz1KoPedNxz

Born Abroad to an American Mother Out of Wedlock:

The mother must have been a U.S. citizen at the time of birth. The mother
must have had a physical residency inside the United States prior to the
child's birth. The time of residency must have been for one continuous year.

Read more: Ways to Obtain USA Citizenship | eHow.com
http://www.ehow.com/info_8130753_ways-obtain-usa-citizenship.html#ixzz1KoPuhgx0

Stanley Ann Dunham would qualify either way.

jf...@my-deja.com

Apr 28, 2011, 10:17:38 AM4/28/11
On Apr 28, 1:15 am, "Kurgan Gringioni" <kgringi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The thing that's the most stupid about this is his mom is from Kansas. She
> is indisputably American. Any child she had would be an American citizen, no
> matter where the child was born. Since citizenship is guaranteed, the only
> reason you'd want to fake having your child born in the USA is if you were
> sure he was going to run for POTUS 45 years later.
There is no requirement to have been born in the USA, only to be a
natural-born citizen (George Romney was accepted as a legitimate
candidate even though he was born outside the United States, probably
because he was a white Publican). There are only two classes of
citizens: natural-born and naturalized (plus the Zonians like John
McCain who were retroactively granted automatic citizneship by Act of
Congress in 1937). When all other false accusations have been
disproven, the racist Publican birthers will start denying that his
mother was an American.

jcon

Apr 28, 2011, 10:19:31 AM4/28/11
On Apr 28, 1:53 am, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com> wrote:
> On 4/27/2011 10:29 PM, Don Kirkman wrote:
>
> > Can we expect a flood of new releases from some of the birthers,
> > documents like grannie's memories, aunty's affidavits, Kenyan doctors
> > patient records, and doctored copies of Australian birth certificates?
>
> http://www.infowars.com/new-obama-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery/
>
> My favorite news article for today:http://www.businessinsider.com/birther-response-birth-certificate-doe...

> And, more to follow ...
>
> Regards,
> JS

You missed one (and probably many more):
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=292205

When will they just come out and say "Wait! Don't you see? He's a
black guy! Why are
we the only ones who can see that? How can a black guy possibly be
president?"?

-jc

John Smith

Apr 28, 2011, 11:29:51 AM4/28/11
On 4/28/2011 2:31 AM, joeturn wrote:

> http://www.henrymakow.com/imaging_expert_reports_obama_b.html

Yeah, why not expect us to go hook line and sinker for a tampered and
photoshoped hack?

obama and his gang have as much respect for the American citizens as we
do for the mushrooms sprouting in usenet ...

Why do they have such difficulty understanding, show us the real
original or show us nothing?

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Apr 28, 2011, 11:37:20 AM4/28/11
On 4/28/2011 7:17 AM, jf...@my-deja.com wrote:

> There is no requirement to have been born in the USA, only to be a
> natural-born citizen (George Romney was accepted as a legitimate
> candidate even though he was born outside the United States, probably
> because he was a white Publican). There are only two classes of
> citizens: natural-born and naturalized (plus the Zonians like John
> McCain who were retroactively granted automatic citizneship by Act of
> Congress in 1937). When all other false accusations have been
> disproven, the racist Publican birthers will start denying that his
> mother was an American.

"I am about to file another law suit against Obama as I believe he is
not ‘natural born’, not ‘naturalized’, but Obama is an ‘illegal alien’
as it appears he returned at age ten [10] to the United States on his
Indonesia Passport and therefore, his term as a U.S. Senator from
Illinois was fraud and Obama should not have been a U.S. Senator and
also, cannot be President."

From here:
http://obamacrimes.com/

Some might be surprised at exactly who Phillip Berg is:
http://philjberg.com/

Regards,
JS

harry k

Apr 28, 2011, 11:59:00 AM4/28/11

Exactly like we said 3 years ago. The instant one is produced they
would scream "Fake!" Didn't even take them 24 hours to begin doing
so.

Harry K

harry k

Apr 28, 2011, 12:03:11 PM4/28/11
On Apr 28, 1:15 am, "Kurgan Gringioni" <kgringi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Government Shill #2" <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:ps5ir65anckr0a7c1...@4ax.com...

> >>See?  You get your birth certificate and you're still acting like an
> >>idiot.
>
> > Yep.
>
> > For months it's been "Where's the birth certificate?"
>
> > Now the goalposts have been shifted, in true kOOker style, and it's "So
> > what if
> > he has a birth certificate?"
>
> > kOOkers!
>
> The thing that's the most stupid about this is his mom is from Kansas. She
> is indisputably American. Any child she had would be an American citizen, no
> matter where the child was born. Since citizenship is guaranteed, the only
> reason you'd want to fake having your child born in the USA is if you were
> sure he was going to run for POTUS 45 years later.

??? There is no requirement for the president to be born in the US,
only that he be a "natural born citizen". His mother being one, makes
him one also. US citizen has a kid in a foriegn country, reports to
the Embassy, registers birth. Done - eligble to be president.

<snip>

Harry K

BDK

Apr 28, 2011, 2:16:38 PM4/28/11
In article <ipc1of$i6u$2...@dont-email.me>, bit_b...@gmx.com says...

> On 4/28/2011 7:17 AM, jf...@my-deja.com wrote:

> > There is no requirement to have been born in the USA, only to be a
> > natural-born citizen (George Romney was accepted as a legitimate
> > candidate even though he was born outside the United States, probably
> > because he was a white Publican). There are only two classes of
> > citizens: natural-born and naturalized (plus the Zonians like John
> > McCain who were retroactively granted automatic citizneship by Act of
> > Congress in 1937). When all other false accusations have been
> > disproven, the racist Publican birthers will start denying that his
> > mother was an American.
>
> "I am about to file another law suit against Obama as I believe he is
> not ?natural born?, not ?naturalized?, but Obama is an ?illegal alien?
> as it appears he returned at age ten [10] to the United States on his
> Indonesia Passport and therefore, his term as a U.S. Senator from
> Illinois was fraud and Obama should not have been a U.S. Senator and
> also, cannot be President."
>
> From here:
> http://obamacrimes.com/

BWHAHAHAHA! How does a kid who was born in Hawaii that comes back from
overseas become an alien of any kind?

> Some might be surprised at exactly who Phillip Berg is:
> http://philjberg.com/
>
> Regards,
> JS

Phillip Berg is a lunatic, as are you.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

joeturn

Apr 28, 2011, 2:32:27 PM4/28/11
> Harry K- Hide quoted text -

We knew already that OBAMA JR admitted he was born in Kenya a video
is worth 10,000 words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zsQ-v7kD5Q&feature=player_embedded

Poll his student audience for confirmation!

joeturn

Apr 28, 2011, 2:53:01 PM4/28/11
On Apr 28, 6:27 am, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
wrote:
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

> Balderdash!
>
> From eHow.com :
>
> Born Abroad to One American Parent and One Alien Parent in Wedlock:
>
> The parent who is a U.S. citizen must qualify to transfer citizenship to his
> child. The parents must have been married at the time of birth. The American
> parent had to have physically resided inside the United States prior to the
> birth. The residence must have been for five years with two of those years
> coming after their fourteenth birthday. The child is the genetic offspring
> of both parents.
>
> Read more: Ways to Obtain USA Citizenship | eHow.comhttp://www.ehow.com/info_8130753_ways-obtain-usa-citizenship.html#ixz...

> Born Abroad to an American Mother Out of Wedlock:
>
> The mother must have been a U.S. citizen at the time of birth. The mother
> must have had a physical residency inside the United States prior to the
> child's birth. The time of residency must have been for one continuous year.
>
> Read more: Ways to Obtain USA Citizenship | eHow.comhttp://www.ehow.com/info_8130753_ways-obtain-usa-citizenship.html#ixz...
>
> Stanley Ann Dunham would qualify either way.- Hide quoted text -

Its the farther that has to qualify not the mother! Obama senior was
DOMICILE to kenya not the USA.

Obama Sr. gave Obama Jr. the gift of being a British Subject from the
moment of birth.

Think of it this way, If YOU went to France, and knocked up a woman,
married her, and then had a baby... that baby wouldn't be a French
citizen, it would be an American citizen born abroad. It would inherit
your gift of American citizenship, but would not be a natural born
American citizen under any stretch of the law.

The US government, as stated in court cases, does NOT recognize dual
citizenship in matters of "natural born citizens." You either are a
natural born citizen or you are not. So all this business about birth
certificates is deception to hide the fact that Obama is NOT eligible
to be POTUS. This is quite clear in the law, the US Constitution,
Vattel's Law of Nations, the 14th amendment, and the British and
American laws on naturalization at the time.

There is also the matter of when he left America and went to Indonesia
where he would have been forced to renounce his citizenship. To re
enter this nation he would've had to have gone through NATURALIZATION,
which by itself would have meant he would be ineligible as POTUS.

What is taking place now is that Obama, Barry Soetoro, a CIA
manchurian candidate and crony of the Bush Crime family, is purposely
lying and deceiving every caring American. This man is NOT your
president, mine, or anyone's. He is an illegal criminal usurper.

John Smith

Apr 28, 2011, 3:11:00 PM4/28/11

Yeah, yeah, yeah ... heard it all before. You can't expect the same
rules and laws which apply to the commoners to apply to the ones
imagining themselves royalty!

If we had kept on the ball and imprisoned and/or hung these vile
criminals, as we found them, we would not be having the job of cleaning
them up now ...

Regards,
JS

Brenda Ann

Apr 28, 2011, 6:20:25 PM4/28/11

"joeturn" wrote in message

On Apr 28, 6:27 am, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
wrote:

I guess you're incapable of reading the law expressed in plain English. My
quotes plainly state otherwise. Also, a child may have dual citizenship
(US/anywhere else) until age 18, when they are supposed to choose one or the
other. There are, however, even exceptions to this.

As for your "example", I can debunk this one personally. My spouse was born
in France, to a US GI and a French mother. The French government very much
insists that Pat is a French citizen.

RHF

Apr 28, 2011, 6:47:34 PM4/28/11
On Apr 28, 3:20 pm, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
wrote:
- I guess you're incapable of reading the law expressed in plain
English. My
- quotes plainly state otherwise.  Also, a child may have dual
citizenship
- (US/anywhere else) until age 18, when they are supposed to choose
one or the
- other. There are, however, even exceptions to this.

* * * Then 'The Question' Becomes * * *
Did Obama {Soetaro?} Travel As An Adult Using An
Indonesian Passport ?
=That's=The=Adult=Indonesian=Citizenship=Question=
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b1f1247d81f80510
-oops-questions-and-more-questions-never-ending-questions-
.
-
- As for your "example", I can debunk this one personally.  My spouse
was born
- in France, to a US GI and a French mother. The French government
very much
- insists that Pat is a French citizen.

Where Is Obama-to-Soetaro Adoption Papers Registered ?
=The=Name=Change="To"=Question=
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b1f1247d81f80510
-oops-questions-and-more-questions-never-ending-questions-
.
Where Is Soetaro-Back-To-Obama Name Change
Papers Registered ?
=The=Name=Change="Back-To"=Question=
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b1f1247d81f80510
-oops-questions-and-more-questions-never-ending-questions-
.
Who's Name Is On The Obama {Soetaro?} College Records ?
=The=Adult=Legal=Name=Question=
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b1f1247d81f80510
-oops-questions-and-more-questions-never-ending-questions-
.
Did Obama {Soetaro?} Travel Using An Indonesian Passport ?
=The=Adult=Indonesian=Citizenship=Question=
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b1f1247d81f80510
-oops-questions-and-more-questions-never-ending-questions-
.
-read- What If... Prez "BO" {Obama} Releases His
Long Form Hawaiian Birth Certificate : Which Then
Leads To Many More Questions...
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e1588f2662d95481
.

jf...@my-deja.com

Apr 28, 2011, 7:07:54 PM4/28/11
wrote:
> As for your "example", I can debunk this one personally.  My spouse was born
> in France, to a US GI and a French mother. The French government very much
> insists that Pat is a French citizen.

Don't bother confusing them with the facts. If it does not support
their fallacious argument, they don't care. However, it is a lot of
fun to laugh at them as they voluntarily exhibit their stupidity and
incompetence.

joeturn

Apr 28, 2011, 10:05:10 PM4/28/11
On Apr 28, 6:20 pm, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
wrote:
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

> I guess you're incapable of reading the law expressed in plain English. My
> quotes plainly state otherwise.  Also, a child may have dual citizenship
> (US/anywhere else) until age 18, when they are supposed to choose one or the
> other. There are, however, even exceptions to this.
>
> As for your "example", I can debunk this one personally.  My spouse was born
> in France, to a US GI and a French mother. The French government very much
> insists that Pat is a French citizen.- Hide quoted text -

So your saying this video gives him diplomatic immunity?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zsQ-v7kD5Q&feature=player_embedded

Iarnrod

Apr 28, 2011, 10:20:33 PM4/28/11
On Apr 28, 3:35 am, joeturn <joeturn2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Yep.
>
> > > For months it's been "Where's the birth certificate?"
>
> > > Now the goalposts have been shifted, in true kOOker style, and it's "So
> > > what if
> > > he has a birth certificate?"
>
> > > kOOkers!
>
> > The thing that's the most stupid about this is his mom is from Kansas. She
> > is indisputably American. Any child she had would be an American citizen, no
> > matter where the child was born. Since citizenship is guaranteed, the only
> > reason you'd want to fake having your child born in the USA is if you were
> > sure he was going to run for POTUS 45 years later.
>
> > The odds of that are about zero, especially at that time. When half-black
> > Barack Obama was born, the Civil Rights Act still hadn't been passed yet.
> > The last thing his parents were thinking about was this baby's gonna be
> > President of the United States. The KKK was still lynching people in
> > Mississipi at that time.
>
> Not So!
>
>  The Law says a Child recieves his Fathers Nationality,at the time of
> birth,not his mothers no matter where its born.

The law says no such thing, of course, WrongTurnJoe. You're just
lying, again.

What the law does say is that regardless of the nationality of EITHER
parent, any child born on US soil except those of diplomats posted
here on assignment is AUTOMATICALLY a natural born US citizen eligible
to be president.

This is not even remotely open to dispute.

> If his father was realy Barrack Hussien Obama Sr (which I think
> not)

So you haven't seen the birth certificate?

> means he was born with his fathers nationality(kenyan African).as
> his dad was here on a temporary scholarship. Then this means he is a
> British Subject not American! Dual citizen ship is not legal to be
> POTUS

Lie of course.

Sux to be on the losing side in each and every argument like you,
don't it, WrongTurn?

> There is a difference between a common citizen and a natural born
> citizen.

No, there is a difference between a natural born citizen and a
naturalized citizen. Those are the only two kinds -- at birth, or
later. No other possibility exists. Obama is at-birth US citizen. Not
in dispute.

> For example, you can be born here in the US and still not be a US
> citizen. In the famous ELK case, Elk was ruled NOT a US citizen even
> though he was born in America. At the time of his birth, his parents
> were members of an Indian tribe, and thus NOT under US jurisdiction.
> This stipulation in the 14th amendment also applies to people
> temporarily in the US and foreign diplomats.

No it does not. Only diplomats. Children of aliens passing through,
even illegally, count as natural born citizens. This is not in
dispute. this is centuries of legal precedence.

Iarnrod

Apr 28, 2011, 10:22:00 PM4/28/11
On Apr 28, 9:29 am, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com> wrote:
> On 4/28/2011 2:31 AM, joeturn wrote:

> >http://www.henrymakow.com/imaging_expert_reports_obama_b.html
>
> Yeah, why not expect us to go hook line and sinker for a tampered and
> photoshoped hack?

Because you've done so before?

Hey Johnny KQQK, got somethign for you!

http://i.usatoday.net/news/_photos/2011/04/27/obama-birth-certificate-5L3GRPS-x-large.jpg

BWAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Iarnrod

Apr 28, 2011, 10:22:36 PM4/28/11

No surprise, He, like you, is a nutbag.

BDK

Apr 28, 2011, 11:28:54 PM4/28/11
In article <ipce93$3pb$1...@dont-email.me>, bit_b...@gmx.com says...

And we can't expect a sane comment to come from a birthtardic loon, such
as yourself. You never disappoint.

John Smith

Apr 29, 2011, 10:21:51 AM4/29/11
On 4/28/2011 7:05 PM, joeturn wrote:

> So your saying this video gives him diplomatic immunity?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zsQ-v7kD5Q&feature=player_embedded

Nope!

And, a phoney cut-n-paste birth certificate don't qualify him for public
servant office of president, either!:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/04/associated-press-involved-in-new-obama.html

Regards,
JS

Krypsis

Apr 29, 2011, 10:27:39 AM4/29/11

You would really love it to be a phony but, sorry to disappoint, you
won't get much more genuine than the one Obama supplied to all you
naysayers.

Dream on!

Krypsis

RHF

Apr 29, 2011, 11:13:16 AM4/29/11
On Apr 28, 8:28 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <ipce93$3p...@dont-email.me>, bit_buc...@gmx.com says...
.
? Is Obama That Incompetent !
.
The Cult of "The Obama"
.
The-Mark-of-the-Obama© = $6.66 Gasoline
.
Prez "BO" {Obama} Proves the Original 'Birther' Charges
that the Former Document [V1.0] Was NOT an Actual
Hawaiian "Birth Certificate"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/ce5cce96373a96c4
.
"The Miracle" of the New and Improved Obama 'Birther'
Certificate V2.0 -we-are-so-blessed-by-an-obama-miracle-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/31d5a18c66e373da
.
.

RHF

Apr 29, 2011, 11:14:09 AM4/29/11
> =That's=The=Adult=Indonesian=Citizenship=Question=http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b1f1247d81f80510

> -oops-questions-and-more-questions-never-ending-questions-
>  .
> -
> - As for your "example", I can debunk this one personally.  My spouse
> was born
> - in France, to a US GI and a French mother. The French government
> very much
> - insists that Pat is a French citizen.
>
> Where Is Obama-to-Soetaro Adoption Papers Registered ?
> =The=Name=Change="To"=Question=http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b1f1247d81f80510

> -oops-questions-and-more-questions-never-ending-questions-
>  .
> Where Is Soetaro-Back-To-Obama Name Change
> Papers Registered ?
> =The=Name=Change="Back-To"=Question=http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b1f1247d81f80510

> -oops-questions-and-more-questions-never-ending-questions-
>  .
> Who's Name Is On The Obama {Soetaro?} College Records ?
> =The=Adult=Legal=Name=Question=http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b1f1247d81f80510

> -oops-questions-and-more-questions-never-ending-questions-
>  .
> Did Obama {Soetaro?} Travel Using An Indonesian Passport ?
> =The=Adult=Indonesian=Citizenship=Question=http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b1f1247d81f80510

> -oops-questions-and-more-questions-never-ending-questions-
>  .
> -read- What If... Prez "BO" {Obama} Releases His
> Long Form Hawaiian Birth Certificate : Which Then
> Leads To Many More Questions...http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e1588f2662d95481
>  .

.

John Smith

Apr 29, 2011, 11:58:08 AM4/29/11
On 4/29/2011 8:33 AM, cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

> http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Madsen+World+Intel+says+Birth+Certificate+a+Rank+Forgery
>
> It Really Is A RANK PHONY FRAUD FAKE FORGERY! ''They'' can't fool the
> World!!!
> cuhulin

And, how else did you expect him to come up with something which doesn't
exist?

Don't worry, from their past record, they will be coming up with another
attempt anytime now ...

Regards,
JS

harry k

Apr 29, 2011, 4:33:55 PM4/29/11
On Apr 29, 7:27 am, Krypsis <kryp...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> On 30/04/2011 12:21 AM, John Smith wrote:
>

> > On 4/28/2011 7:05 PM, joeturn wrote:

> >> So your saying this video gives him diplomatic immunity?
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zsQ-v7kD5Q&feature=player_embedded
>
> > Nope!
>
> > And, a phoney cut-n-paste birth certificate don't qualify him for public
> > servant office of president, either!:
>
> >http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/04/associated-press-...

> > Regards,
> > JS
>
> You would really love it to be a phony but, sorry to disappoint, you
> won't get much more genuine than the one Obama supplied to all you
> naysayers.
>
> Dream on!
>
> Krypsis- Hide quoted text -

If God himself came down and told him the BC was real, JS would call
him a liar. Nothing anything we can say, no matter what proof we
provide, they will still sceam 'fake!'. The racists will never accept
a "person of color" (I know, not PC) as president.

Harry K

joeturn

Apr 29, 2011, 8:02:58 PM4/29/11
> Harry K- Hide quoted text -

Soo this is your hang up you are waiting on a fictional charater to
come down and speak instead of grasping reality!

John Smith

Apr 29, 2011, 11:40:25 PM4/29/11
On 4/29/2011 8:14 PM, cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> Look up those Forensics Experts who studied that RANK FORGERY Birth
> Certificate.Ask them.I am not a Forensics Expert.
> cuhulin

Don't ask the fools here to find out anything for themselves, they are
too stupid.

Let'em bark out crazy rantings which is opposite to all the research and
investigations ... it is fun to watch! ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Apr 30, 2011, 12:18:54 AM4/30/11
On 4/29/2011 9:06 PM, cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> Check out the Pixels, and the Letters/Numbers which are not aligned
> properly like they would be on a Real Birth Certificate.I have no Doubt
> those Crooked Ass lawyers are still on 'the payroll' too.
> http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=306992
>
> SCARHEAD MOFO PIMP! has already paid those Crooked Ass lawyers about two
> million dollars to keep the Real Birth Certificate Hidden.How much more?
> The 2012 elections aren't here yet.
> cuhulin

You almost find yourself wishing they had been able to successfully
forge the document. At least you wouldn't know for a certainty that a
dumb black b*st*rd and his gang can't even forge a document, and they
are in charge of our country!

Regards,
JS

wy

Apr 30, 2011, 12:40:26 AM4/30/11
On Apr 30, 12:18 am, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com> wrote:

Learn the basics of PDF scanning and you'll see why you're a racist
idiot who continues to hallucinate that the certificate is forged.

Tom Gardner

Apr 30, 2011, 4:52:04 AM4/30/11

"wy" <w...@myself.com> wrote in message

*********

Who cares about his race? He's incompetent. You leftist blame
everything on racism yet historically it's YOU LEFTISTS that prove to
be racists since even before you founded the KKK.

Krypsis

Apr 30, 2011, 6:00:49 AM4/30/11
All the "research and investigations" seem to have come to naught. If
there were any substance in what you say, Obama wouldn't be presiding!
Since he is, your researchers and investigators obviously have it all wrong!

Krypsis

Krypsis

Apr 30, 2011, 6:03:12 AM4/30/11

He should learn the basics of reality! He hasn't a clue!

Seems like this fool John Smith might be our friend Gregg reincarnated
in a new version though still as inept as of old.

Krypsis

harry k

Apr 30, 2011, 11:58:37 AM4/30/11
> come down and speak instead of grasping reality!- Hide quoted text -

Your're so far around the bend even reality will have no effect on
you.

Harry K

Iarnrod

Apr 30, 2011, 1:09:40 PM4/30/11
On Apr 29, 10:18 pm, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com> wrote:

So his saving of America and capitalism from certain Republican
disaster and the Second Great GOP Depression aren't good enough fer
ya?

BWAHAHAHAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

John Smith

Apr 30, 2011, 1:10:53 PM4/30/11

I see nothing done differently than bush ... if bush had remained in
office, I think we would be standing in this exact place ...

Regards,
JS

wy

Apr 30, 2011, 1:28:37 PM4/30/11

Deal with the here and now, racist. The past can't be changed.

Iarnrod

Apr 30, 2011, 1:30:28 PM4/30/11

Nope. Sorry but you're wrong.

Fact is, you see nothing at all. You merely imagine and self-delude.

wy

Apr 30, 2011, 1:31:40 PM4/30/11

I think this fool is the same one who went by the moniker bvallely -
what an idiot - and Walter I forget what the last name was, who showed
how much more of an idiot he can evole into. Now as John Smith he
continues to use the same gibberish English posting style of his alter
egos.

John Smith

Apr 30, 2011, 1:33:10 PM4/30/11
On 4/30/2011 10:30 AM, Iarnrod wrote:

>>> BWAHAHAHAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
>>
>> I see nothing done differently than bush ... if bush had remained in
>> office, I think we would be standing in this exact place ...
>
> Nope. Sorry but you're wrong.
>
> Fact is, you see nothing at all. You merely imagine and self-delude.

ROFLOL!

http://www.infowars.com/the-tea-parties-now-have-their-man/

http://www.infowars.com/declare-your-independence-from-the-empire/

Regards,
JS

joeturn

Apr 30, 2011, 2:09:59 PM4/30/11

BDK

Apr 30, 2011, 2:25:28 PM4/30/11
In article <iphh9k$fcq$1...@dont-email.me>, bit_b...@gmx.com says...

Links to a kooksite just make it more obvious, as if there was any
doubt, you're a kook.

Vandar

Apr 30, 2011, 3:06:00 PM4/30/11
John Smith wrote:

Are you capable of independent thought or do you always regurgitate what
Alex Jones wants you to think?

george

Apr 30, 2011, 4:19:21 PM4/30/11

There can, by dint of population numbers, only so many of this sort
posting to the Net..
So the possibility of it being a previous nutter and conspiracy kook
are very high...
How can some-one be so wrong so consistently though ?

Ronnie Raygun And The Rayonets

Apr 30, 2011, 6:29:46 PM4/30/11

"wy" wrote in message

I wondered about that. He does have The Valley Girls style of ignorance.

Tom Gardner

Apr 30, 2011, 7:28:48 PM4/30/11

"wy" <w...@myself.com> wrote in message

**********

Projecting again I see, racist!

wy

Apr 30, 2011, 7:40:29 PM4/30/11

Yeah, racist against defective, brain-atrophied, right wingnut, Billy
Bob types like you.

John Smith

May 1, 2011, 2:01:54 AM5/1/11
On 4/30/2011 10:35 PM, cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> No need to do all that PDFing.As long as SCARHEAD MOFO PIMP is squatting
> in our White House, the next 'one' ''they'' issue will also be a PHONY
> FRAUD FAKE ASS Birth Certificate too.I Guarantee you.
> cuhulin

I think it obvious, if he had one, we would have seen it by now ...

What is ever more distressing is that it takes a LOT of criminals in
government supporting him for him to be able to stay in office.

Long ago, the FBI should have approached him and told him, "Sir, you are
going to have to come up with a REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE, or we are going
to have to ask you to leave."

Regards,
JS

Anti-American Repubs

May 1, 2011, 6:40:54 AM5/1/11
On 4/30/2011 11:01 PM, John Smith wrote:
> On 4/30/2011 10:35 PM, cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
>> No need to do all that PDFing.As long as SCARHEAD MOFO PIMP is squatting
>> in our White House, the next 'one' ''they'' issue will also be a PHONY
>> FRAUD FAKE ASS Birth Certificate too.I Guarantee you.
>> cuhulin
>>

> I think it obvious, if he had one, we would have seen it by now ...

Where's Bush's? In the Penn?

RHF

May 1, 2011, 7:35:32 AM5/1/11
On Apr 30, 11:03 pm, Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 8:39 pm, joeturn <joeturn2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > If his father was not a citizen of the USA at the time of birth,he is
> > an illegitimate POTUS.
>
> That is legally incorrect. The citizenship status of either parent is
> completely immaterial to his natural born citizenship, This is long
> settled law and is not even remotely open to dispute.
>
> > Since his father was still married to a wife in
> > kenya he could not get married,legally in the USA.
>
> That of course has nothing to do with anything and in fact would mean
> that Obama would be a natural born citizenship even if he had been
> born in Kenya. If Ann Dunham were not legally married at the time,
> Obama could have been born anywhere BUT in the US and still be a
> natural born citizen since the 5-year minimum residency requirement
> after age 14 (Dunham was only 18 at the time) would not longer be
> applicable.
>
> You just kicked your OWN ass, WrongTurnJoe!!
> BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHA!!

Larnrod Your Post Brings Up More Questions....
.
But First For Some 'Birther' Humor :o)
Oops... It's Hanging Chad's All Over Again !!!
Obama Releases a New and Improved 'Birther' Certificate V2.0
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9e0c9455442f3db5
- = & = -
Rob Redding asks... Hey Trump ?
Show Us What's Under The Toupee !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2425a3ad2391f554
.
.
=Questions= =Questions= =Questions= =Questions=
Oops Oops Oops That Brings Up More Questions . . .
-oops-questions-and-more-questions-never-ending-questions-
.
Where Is Obama's Parents Marriage License Registered ?
-oops-questions-and-more-questions-never-ending-questions-
.
Where Is Obama's Parents Divorce Papers Registered ?
[...]
Fact Check # 1 : Was the individual that we now call
'Barack Obama' : Once Legally "Barry Soetaro" ? [YEP]
-oops-another-inconvenient-truth- {yep again}
-a- YES "BO" {Obama} Was As A Minor Child
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/34ba6fcb348c072b
.
Fact Check # 2 : Was the individual that we now call
'Barack Obama' : Once Legally a Citizen of Indonesia ? [YEP]
-oops-another-inconvenient-truth- {yep again}
-a- YES "BO" {Obama} Was As A Minor Child
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/34ba6fcb348c072b
.
Question... Did "BO" {Obama} as an Adult Travel using
the name 'Barry Soetaro' and Using an Indonesian Passport ?
-why-are-obama's-adult-records-sealed-?-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b599307219c910fc
.
Question... Did "BO" {Obama} as an Adult Apply a/o GoTo
College using the name 'Barry Soetaro' and Claiming to be
a Foreign Student from Indonesian ?
-why-are-obama's-college-records-sealed-?-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b599307219c910fc
.
OMG ! Yes Barack [H] Obama Was Legally 'Barry
Soetoro' and Was Legally a Citizen of Indonesia
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/08b9e51c003bd2a8
.
One Must Honestly Still Ask... {With Reservations}
Just How Did Someone Once Know as 'Barry Soetaro'
and a Legal Citizen of Indonesia Get Elected to the
US Prez-A-Duntzcy Under the Name Barack Obama ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f3bc60d4d7ba8df8
.
.
Prez-A-Duntz Obama 'Reconsidering' Second Term Run
in 2012 : Obama Has Been Out Trump'ed !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6102c3007ce6a3a4
.
OOPS ! : US President Obama May Not Be On-the-Ballot
in All 50 US States in 2012 -read-why-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b73a74c7b3d32061
.
WHY : US President Obama May Not Be On-the-Ballot
in All 50 States in 2012 -read-how-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5323d853d822b855
.
.
DANG ! --- ? Where's the Birth Certificate?:
"The Case That Barack Obama Is Not {No Way}
Eligible {Legally} To Be President"
the new tell-it-all book by Jerome Corsi
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1936488299/
Yeah - President Obama is Already Feeling
The Heat from Corsi's New Tell-It-All Book
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b1f1247d81f80510
.
YES : Jerome Corsi's Book About Obama
Reveals Many More Unanswered Questions
Beyond the Birth Certificate Issue...
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b1f1247d81f80510
.
.

Iarnrod

May 1, 2011, 3:06:17 PM5/1/11
On May 1, 5:35 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> On Apr 30, 11:03 pm,Iarnrod<iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 30, 8:39 pm, joeturn <joeturn2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > If his father was not a citizen of the USA at the time of birth,he is
> > > an illegitimate POTUS.
>
> > That is legally incorrect. The citizenship status of either parent is
> > completely immaterial to his natural born citizenship, This is long
> > settled law and is not even remotely open to dispute.
>
> > > Since his father was still married to a wife in
> > > kenya he could not get married,legally in the USA.
>
> > That of course has nothing to do with anything and in fact would mean
> > that Obama would be a natural born citizenship even if he had been
> > born in Kenya. If Ann Dunham were not legally married at the time,
> > Obama could have been born anywhere BUT in the US and still be a
> > natural born citizen since the 5-year minimum residency requirement
> > after age 14 (Dunham was only 18 at the time) would not longer be
> > applicable.
>
> > You just kicked your OWN ass, WrongTurnJoe!!
> > BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHA!!
>
> Larnrod Your Post Brings Up More Questions....

Yeah, like how do you reach a computer terminal from your padded cell.

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!!!!

RHF

May 1, 2011, 5:53:46 PM5/1/11

Larnrod,
Ah the typical Liberal-Fascist reply : Attack the
Messenger of Truth Never Address the Facts and
the Issues. Plus They Snip/Delete What You Wrote
About : The Facts and The Issues So No One Can
Know Their Dishonesty.
.
- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply 'Rant' = = = - - -
[>: To Liberal-Fascist {Democrat} Name Calling :<]
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When An Ever So Super-Smart "Enlightened" Liberal
Democrat Socialist Starts Fascist Name Calling*.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/318979fbe8546cfa
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional
+ Plus They Often Snip/Delete What You Wrote :
To Disguise Their Complete Inability To Carry The
Argument Forward. -that-is-how-i-see-it- ~ RHF©
.
Larnrod,
Well Here Is What I Wrote Again -one-more-time-:o)-
.

Larnrod Your Post Brings Up More Questions....

.
But First For Some 'Birther' Humor :o)
Oops... It's Hanging Chad's All Over Again !!!
Obama Releases a New and Improved 'Birther' Certificate V2.0
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9e0c9455442f3db5
- = & = -
Rob Redding asks... Hey Trump ?
Show Us What's Under The Toupee !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2425a3ad2391f554
.
.
=Questions= =Questions= =Questions= =Questions=

Oops Oops Oops V2.0 Brings Up More Questions . . .

joeturn

May 1, 2011, 9:36:54 PM5/1/11
> BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!!!!- Hide quoted text -

Limprod does Test Tube Babies have belly buttons? Just asking<I;-)

http://www.canadafreepress.com/

RHF

May 2, 2011, 9:51:02 AM5/2/11
On May 2, 1:15 am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2 May 2011 01:24:34 -0400, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> >In article <d16a2cf3-a356-4469-a24b-915909c9a241
> >@s9g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>, joeturn2...@yahoo.com says...

> >> Also notice Natural born also excludes test tube babies!
>
> >>http://www.canadafreepress.com/
>
> >> How could he have recieved his nourishment from MKed Moma Ann without
> >> a belly button is that Natural Born to you?
>
> >> If you will dig you will find out invitro fertilization first became
> >> public in 1961.The first test tuse baby was named Barry Little s tha
> >> ta cocdnc that or very own Little Berry was born that very same year
> >> without a bely button. If you will keep digging you can see his real
> >> sperm donar was Malcom Little.
> >> So the big secret is he was not born naturally,but a product of
> >> Scientific Research.
>
> >> No wonder Stanley Ann was not concerned about lLittle Barry,she knew
> >> its parents(the mad NAZI Scientist) at NASA was looking after him!
>
> >BWHAHAHAHAHA! That's one of the craziest posts you've ever made.
>
> >Awesome kooktardery.
>
> Wait!
>
> Joe the kOOk believes that "test tube babies" don't have belly buttons?
>
> OMFG!
>
> OMFG!
>
> How could someone be that stupid and be able to type?
>
> Shill #2
> --
> With stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain.
>  Friedrich von Schiller (1759 - 1805)

Government Shill #2 : So Take an Honest 'Look' at the
Obama 'Birther' Certificate V2.0 -details-details-details-

-read-

Obama Releases a New and Improved 'Birther' Certificate V2.0

-&- Oops... It Hanging Chad's All Over Again !
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/ab73fe60ab2d7f6a
-why-all-the-penciled-in-numbers-mark-ups-
-on-the-original-micro-film-record-
-and-who-made-them...-who...-
Again : Take an Honest 'Look' at the Obama
'Birther' Certificate V2.0 -details-details-details-

-read-

Obama Releases a New and Improved 'Birther' Certificate V2.0

-and- Creates Yet More Doubt !
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/4825b17fcd0065ad
-doubt-reasonable-doubt-&-un-reasonable-doubt-
.
.

John Smith

May 2, 2011, 9:06:31 PM5/2/11
On 5/2/2011 5:58 PM, joeturn wrote:

John McCain is a very special case. He certainly qualifies under the
spirit of the Constitution if not the exact letter ...:

The Panama Canal Zone was a US Territory:
"United States territory is any extent of region under the jurisdiction
of the federal government of the United States,[1] including all
waters[2] (around islands or continental tracts). The United States has
traditionally proclaimed the sovereign rights for exploring, exploiting,
conserving, and managing its territory.[3] This extent of territory is
all the area belonging to, and under the dominion of, the United States
federal government (which includes tracts lying at a distance from the
country) for administrative and other purposes.[1] The United States
total territory includes a subset of political divisions."

McCains birth and early childhood, plus a fraction of family background:
"John Sidney McCain III was born on August 29, 1936, at Coco Solo Naval
Air Station in the Panama Canal Zone, the second of three children born
to naval officer John S. McCain Jr. and his wife, Roberta. At the time
of his birth, the McCain family was stationed in the Panama Canal Zone,
under American control.

Both McCain's father and paternal grandfather, John Sidney McCain, Sr.,
were four-star admirals and his father rose to command all the U.S.
naval forces in the Pacific.

McCain spent his childhood and adolescent years moving between naval
bases in America and abroad. He attended Episcopal high School, a
private preparatory boarding school in Alexandria, Virginia, graduating
in 1954.

Following in the footsteps of his father and grandfather, McCain
graduated (fifth from the bottom of his class) from the Naval Academy at
Annapolis in 1958. He also graduated from flight school in 1960.

With the outbreak of the Vietnam War, McCain volunteered for combat duty
and began flying carrier-based attack planes on low-altitude bombing
runs against the North Vietnamese. He escaped serious injury on July 29,
1967, when his A-4 Skyhawk plane was accidentally shot by a missile on
board the USS Forestal, causing explosions and fires that killed 134.

On October 26, 1967, during his 23rd air mission, McCain's plane was
shot down during a bombing run over the North Vietnamese capital of
Hanoi. He broke both arms and one leg during the ensuing crash. McCain
was moved to Hoa Loa prison, nicknamed the "Hanoi Hilton," on December
9, 1969."

Any comparison between McCain and obama is the equivalent of comparing
swine shit to roses ...

Regards,
JS

wy

May 2, 2011, 9:14:38 PM5/2/11

You mean McCain is the swine shit? Funny that the Senate had to pass
a resolution in April 2008 confirming McCain was a citizen. If he
already was one, why would they have to confirm it? I smell swine
shit spelled M-c-C-a-i-n .

Warren E. Harrison

May 2, 2011, 9:33:45 PM5/2/11
On 4/29/2011 8:58 AM, John Smith wrote:
> On 4/29/2011 8:33 AM, cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
>

>> http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Madsen+World+Intel+says+Birth+Certificate+a+Rank+Forgery
>>

>> It Really Is A RANK PHONY FRAUD FAKE FORGERY! ''They'' can't fool the
>> World!!!
>> cuhulin
>>

> And, how else did you expect him to come up with something which doesn't
> exist?

You're an idiot. You could not possibly know that it doesn't exist.

John Smith

May 2, 2011, 9:46:36 PM5/2/11

We certainly know there is no concrete proof it does ...

Warren E. Harrison

May 2, 2011, 10:41:40 PM5/2/11

*You* may not know there is concrete proof that it does, but that
doesn't mean there isn't proof.

Meanwhile, you have *no* rational reason to believe that it doesn't
exist, yet you are claiming with certainty that it doesn't. You are
irrational - a complete kook.

John Smith

May 2, 2011, 10:54:43 PM5/2/11
On 5/2/2011 7:41 PM, Warren E. Harrison wrote:

> *You* may not know there is concrete proof that it does, but that
> doesn't mean there isn't proof.
>
> Meanwhile, you have *no* rational reason to believe that it doesn't
> exist, yet you are claiming with certainty that it doesn't. You are
> irrational - a complete kook.

Obfuscate the morons all you wish, I don't care.

Here is the truth in vivid detail:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g30VCl_cgk

I have used Alex Jones because you know obama would sue him for accusing
the president of criminal activities in releasing a fraudulent birth
certificate in an attempt to influence voting for him.

Continue making a moron of yourself, it pains me not ...

... plonk ...

Regards,
JS

Warren E. Harrison

May 2, 2011, 11:25:49 PM5/2/11
On 5/2/2011 7:54 PM, John Smith wrote:
> On 5/2/2011 7:41 PM, Warren E. Harrison wrote:

>> *You* may not know there is concrete proof that it does, but that
>> doesn't mean there isn't proof.
>>
>> Meanwhile, you have *no* rational reason to believe that it doesn't
>> exist, yet you are claiming with certainty that it doesn't. You are
>> irrational - a complete kook.
>
> Obfuscate the morons all you wish, I don't care.

Uh-huh - SURE you don't...

> Here is the truth in vivid detail:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g30VCl_cgk

That's no "truth" at all.

> I have used Alex Jones because you know obama would sue him for accusing
> the president of criminal activities in releasing a fraudulent birth
> certificate in an attempt to influence voting for him.

I don't know any such thing, and neither do you.

> Continue making a moron of yourself, it pains me not ...
>
> ... plonk ...

So, you're a gutless coward, in addition to be dumber than a bale of hay.

wy

May 2, 2011, 11:36:43 PM5/2/11
On May 2, 11:25 pm, "Warren E. Harrison"

That he is. The less time spent on him, the better off you'll be.

Warren E. Harrison

May 2, 2011, 11:41:49 PM5/2/11

There's never any reason to spend more than the minimum amount of time
on cowards - they run away, as this one has.

joeturn

May 3, 2011, 12:03:12 AM5/3/11
On May 2, 9:33 pm, "Warren E. Harrison" <fuckwit's.da...@shitbags.con>
wrote:

> On 4/29/2011 8:58 AM, John Smith wrote:
>
> > On 4/29/2011 8:33 AM, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> >>http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Madsen+World+Intel+says+Birth+C...

> >> It Really Is A RANK PHONY FRAUD FAKE FORGERY! ''They'' can't fool the
> >> World!!!
> >> cuhulin
>
> > And, how else did you expect him to come up with something which doesn't
> > exist?
>
> You're an idiot.  You could not possibly know that it doesn't exist.

If he had a legal birth certifricate he would not have to use bogus
Social Security Numbers

Warren E. Harrison

May 3, 2011, 12:30:24 AM5/3/11

You have no evidence he has used fake Social Security numbers.

joeturn

May 3, 2011, 12:50:14 AM5/3/11
On May 3, 12:30 am, "Warren E. Harrison"
> You have no evidence he has used fake Social Security numbers.- Hide quoted text -

Sure I do you do to I know you have searched it try this insert into
your yahoo search box then press go there are lawsuits over it!

" obamas bogus social security number"

joeturn

May 3, 2011, 12:54:48 AM5/3/11
On May 3, 12:30 am, "Warren E. Harrison"
> You have no evidence he has used fake Social Security numbers.- Hide quoted text -

Sure I do and I know you do to. I know you have searched it ,try this

Warren E. Harrison

May 3, 2011, 1:09:32 AM5/3/11
On 5/2/2011 9:54 PM, joeturn wrote:
> On May 3, 12:30 am, "Warren E. Harrison"
> <fuckwit's.da...@shitbags.con> wrote:
>> On 5/2/2011 9:03 PM, joeturn wrote:

>>> If he had a legal birth certifricate he would not have to use bogus
>>> Social Security Numbers
>>
>> You have no evidence he has used fake Social Security numbers.- Hide quoted text -

> Sure I do

No, you don't.

> and I know you do to. I know you have searched it ,try this
> insert into
> your yahoo search box then press go there are lawsuits over it!
>
> " obamas bogus social security number"

Not a shred of evidence - nothing but wild, unsubstantiated allegations
on fringe political sites.

Warren E. Harrison

May 3, 2011, 1:09:56 AM5/3/11
On 5/2/2011 9:50 PM, joeturn wrote:
> On May 3, 12:30 am, "Warren E. Harrison"
> <fuckwit's.da...@shitbags.con> wrote:
>> On 5/2/2011 9:03 PM, joeturn wrote:

>>> If he had a legal birth certifricate he would not have to use bogus
>>> Social Security Numbers
>>
>> You have no evidence he has used fake Social Security numbers.- Hide quoted text -

> Sure I do you

No, you don't.

joeturn

May 3, 2011, 1:22:06 AM5/3/11
wrote:
> "joeturn"  wrote in message

> On Apr 28, 6:27 am, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
> wrote:
>

> > Balderdash!
>
> > From eHow.com :
>
> > Born Abroad to One American Parent and One Alien Parent in Wedlock:
>
> > The parent who is a U.S. citizen must qualify to transfer citizenship to
> > his
> > child. The parents must have been married at the time of birth. The
> > American
> > parent had to have physically resided inside the United States prior to
> > the
> > birth. The residence must have been for five years with two of those years
> > coming after their fourteenth birthday. The child is the genetic offspring
> > of both parents.
>
> > Read more: Ways to Obtain USA Citizenship |
> > eHow.comhttp://www.ehow.com/info_8130753_ways-obtain-usa-citizenship.html#ixz...
>
> > Born Abroad to an American Mother Out of Wedlock:
>
> > The mother must have been a U.S. citizen at the time of birth. The mother
> > must have had a physical residency inside the United States prior to the
> > child's birth. The time of residency must have been for one continuous
> > year.
>
> > Read more: Ways to Obtain USA Citizenship |
> > eHow.comhttp://www.ehow.com/info_8130753_ways-obtain-usa-citizenship.html#ixz...
>
> > Stanley Ann Dunham would qualify either way.- Hide quoted text -

> Its the farther that has to qualify not the mother! Obama senior was
> DOMICILE to kenya not the USA.
>
> Obama Sr. gave Obama Jr. the gift of being a British Subject from the
> moment of birth.
>
> Think of it this way, If YOU went to France, and knocked up a woman,
> married her, and then had a baby... that baby wouldn't be a French
> citizen, it would be an American citizen born abroad. It would inherit
> your gift of American citizenship, but would not be a natural born
> American citizen under any stretch of the law.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----
>
> I guess you're incapable of reading the law expressed in plain English. My
> quotes plainly state otherwise.  Also, a child may have dual citizenship
> (US/anywhere else) until age 18, when they are supposed to choose one or the
> other. There are, however, even exceptions to this.

But POTUS cant have ever been a dual ctizen.

> As for your "example", I can debunk this one personally.  My spouse was born
> in France, to a US GI and a French mother. The French government very much
> insists that Pat is a French citizen.- Hide quoted text -

I was going by what someone else said now here is a cut and paste See
if you a debunk this.

IF Obama had been born outside the US, he would not be a citizen at
all,
unless he naturalized later. The citizenship law in effect at the
time
(Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952) specified that a child born
abroad was a citizen if all of the following were true:

1. The person's parents were married at the time of birth
2. One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person was
born
3. The citizen parent lived at least ten years in the United States
before the child's birth;
4. A minimum of 5 of these 10 years in the United States were after
the citizen parent's 14th birthday.

IF he had been born abroad, Obama would not have been a citizen at
birth: his mother had not live five years in the USA after her 14th
birthday, and his father was not a US citizen.

Barry Little,because he had no US birth certifricate and was reguarded
as a British Subject, could not even aquire a legal Social Security
Number and had to use bogus numbers to find work.

Our Solvern Great Britain would not issue him a social Security Number
because only citizens of the United States were accountable for our
bankruptcy debt to Great Britain.

Reference:

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/secretoath.htm

RHF

May 3, 2011, 4:57:38 AM5/3/11
On May 2, 11:32 pm, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com> wrote:
> [...]

> Service document in 1980."
>
> Daniels sent me a copy of the hand-written application of the individual
> who held the number immediately before Obama's, 042-68-4424. The
> applicant, Thomas Wood, died at age 19, which is why his information is
> available.
>
> Wood's Social Security number was issued sometime between March and May
> of 1977. Obama would turn 16 in August of that year. Wood lived on
> Glenview Drive in Newington, Conn., the state from which all "042s"
> applied. Obama lived in Hawaii.
>
> True to form, the left-leaning media set out to undermine the Social
> Security controversy and ridicule the investigators. Revealing, however,
> is the weakness of the response.
>
> "Numbers are assigned based on the return address on the request
> envelope, not residency," crowed Jason Linkins in the Huffington Post as
> though he had said something meaningful. Linkins suggested two possible
> explanations, both preposterous.
>
> One is that Obama applied for his SSN as a little boy in Indonesia for
> no known reason, and the application just happened to be processed in
> Connecticut for no known reason either.
>
> For the second, Linkins cited the argument of Carole Glibert, in the
> Yahoo-related "Associated Content." Said Gilbert, presumably with a
> straight face, "In fact, Barack Obama's dad attended college in
> Connecticut and in 1977, Obama was college aged; is it beyond reason to
> consider that he might have checked out his father's alma mater?"
>
> Last time I checked, Harvard was in Massachusetts. The closest town to
> Harvard in Connecticut is about 90 minutes away, and there is no record
> that Obama Sr. lived there, let alone that Obama visited his imaginary
> alma mater and just happened to apply for a Social Security card while
> visiting.
>
> Daniels also sent me a copy of Obama's Selective Service data. Obama
> appears to have registered on Sept. 4, 1980, a month after his 19th
> birthday. The form lists the telling last four digits of his "042"
> number, "4425."
>
> This is the first use of the "042" number that Daniels could find. She
> is just not sure it is legitimate. Some have credibly argued that the
> Selective Service information was forged and backdated once Obama became
> a presidential candidate.
>
> "They were stupid to use the CT number on the [Selective Service] card,"
> Daniels adds, "because now there is no way for [Obama] to back out of
> that number."
>
> Other than the 1980 Selective Service registration, the first time
> Daniels could find Obama using the "042" number was in 1986 in Chicago.
>
> Read more: Another look at Obama's Social Security numberhttp://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=275861#ixzz1LGhrdZA5
>
> More pompous sounding BS demonstrating your ignorance ... you deserve
> the title, you worked hard for it, "THE MOST STUPID MAN IN THE WORLD!"
>
> ROFLOL ... it just keeps getting better ...

JS,

Deconstructing President Obama, Taking Another 'Look'
At Obama's {Claimed} Social Security Number
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=275861#ixzz1LGhrdZA5
-if-it-was-not-true...-they-could-not-print-it-
.
FOIA Request : Obama's Social Security Number Goes
to Federal Court
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=261033
-why-won't-obama-be-truthful-?-
.
The Mystery of Barack Obama Continues . . .
http://www.westernjournalism.com/exclusive-investigative-reports/the-mystery-of-barack-obama-continues/
-the-fiction-that-a-real-obama-exists-
.
More Questions and Issues... Who or What Is Obama ?
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/05/cocal-birthers-urge-appeals-court-to-hear-their-case-challenging-obamas-presidency.html
? The Obama Phony 'Birther' Certificate
? The Obama Fake Social Security Number
? The Obama Doctored Selective Service Registration
??? All the Seal Obama Records ???
-so-many-questions- -so-many-questions-
.
Orly Taitz Raises a New Issue: President Obama’s
Legal [Illegal] Social Security Number
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/04/27/orly-taitz-raises-a-new-issue-obamas-social-security-number/
-what-is-the-truth-&-will-we-ever-know...-
.

Take an Honest 'Look' at the Obama
'Birther' Certificate V2.0 -details-details-details-

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/14c8bda3cdd9e12a

joeturn

May 3, 2011, 4:10:34 PM5/3/11
On May 3, 1:09 am, "Warren E. Harrison" <fuckwit's.da...@shitbags.con>
> on fringe political sites.- Hide quoted text -

Then your a Government shill that refuses to see the evidence.If such
allegations were false the sites would be in lawsuites themselves for
supporting TREASON!

BDK

May 3, 2011, 9:37:33 PM5/3/11
In article <f84035bf-26ae-4e46-8074-f67a58f8ab63@
26g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>, joetu...@yahoo.com says...

Suing people who are obviously mentally ill doesn't really accomplish
anything but give the poor loon more attention.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

RHF

May 8, 2011, 4:31:18 AM5/8/11
On May 7, 9:41 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 5/7/2011 9:31 PM, Iarnrod wrote:
>
> > On May 7, 3:53 pm, George Blimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:

- - - Had Hussein been born abroad, he would
- - - not have been born a citizen under the law
- - - in effect in 1961.

- - Yes he would have.

- No.  His mother was the only citizen parent.
- Whether she was married or not, she didn't
- meet the residency requirement.
-
- If you think you can cite something showing
- that an unmarried 18-year-old American citizen
- giving birth abroad in 1961 would have begat an
- American citizen, then cite it.
- Otherwise, boy, shut the fuck up.

-read- An Illegitimate Child, an Illegitimate President
-by- Pamela Geller -source- World Net Daily
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=294981
...was... BHO #1 an INS Person of Interest . . . in 1961
-more-questions-many-more-questions-lots-of-questions-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e1d77549ce53d23b
.
Conclusion : The Son of BHO #1 Was An "Anchor" Baby
for his Parents 'Sham'* Marriage Being Investigated by
the INS in 1961
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchor_baby
-now-you-know-'why'-bho-is-soft-on-illegal-immigration-
"BO" The Anchor Baby !
.
* "Sham" Marriage -cause- BHO #1 was already Legally
Married in Kenya and had a Kenyan Wife #1 and a Baby
Boy and Girl living in Kenya.
+ Then BHO #1 married Wife #2 [Hawaii] and they had "BO"
+ Next BHO #1 had a Wife #3 [Harvard] and they had 2
Male Children {after "BO"s Mother Wife #2}
-conclusion- "BO" {Obama} the Child of an Illegitimate Father
.
.

John Smith

May 30, 2011, 1:21:46 PM5/30/11
On 5/30/2011 10:17 AM, George Plimpton wrote:

> You're a snarky boy. You're male - nominally - and due to your
> immaturity, you're a boy, and due to your snarky, wet-behind-the-ears
> juvenile demeanor, you're a snarky boy - live with it, boy.

A nine-layered, forged birth certificate, is a bit "snarky!"

ROFLOL

The president has been accused of the crime of forgery. There are
multiple pages, quoting multiple experts, showing the birth certificate
is forged.

What can obama do about it? Sue?

NO! He can't do a damn thing, the truth still can't be prosecuted, yet,
in America!

ROFLOL

obama, YOU ARE A FORGER!

Regards,
JS

RHF

Jun 3, 2011, 5:02:28 AM6/3/11
> -&- Oops... It Hanging Chad's All Over Again !http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/ab73fe60ab2d7f6a

> -why-all-the-penciled-in-numbers-mark-ups-
> -on-the-original-micro-film-record-
> -and-who-made-them...-who...-
> Again : Take an Honest 'Look' at the Obama
> 'Birther' Certificate V2.0 -details-details-details-
>
> -read-
> Obama Releases a New and Improved 'Birther' Certificate V2.0
> -and- Creates Yet More Doubt !http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/4825b17fcd0065ad
> -doubt-reasonable-doubt-&-un-reasonable-doubt-
>  .
>  .
.
* News * Flash *
Prez Obama "BO" -says- Forget the Birth Certificate
-ask- Weiner About The Weiner !
.
First a Little Weiner -dog-gone- Humor
http://www.weinerandweiner.com/
-bun-intented-!-
.
Anthony Weiner [D-NY] Kosher Hot Dog Photo
http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_18197643?nclick_check=1
-steamed...-roasted...-or-raw...-
--nah--frozen--like--a--rock--!--
.
One Asks... ? Why Is Weiner Acting So Guilty !
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/red-eye/transcript/gutfeld-if-rep-weiner-innocent-why-he-acting-so-guilty
-watch-the-weiner-whine-on-and-on...-
.
After All... Weiner Says It's No Big Thing !
http://www.buzzfeed.com/scott/anthony-weiners-weiner-twitter-picture
-and-now-we-all-know-he-was-not-lying-
.
After Viewing Weiner's Weiner . . .
Atlas just Shrugs and sighed 'loser.'
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/05/weiners-weiner-in-a-pickle.html
.
Michael Savage -says- The 'Weiner' "Weiner"
Photo Is Proof We[They] Are Not Related !
http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/
-follow-the-link-to-
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/unflappable_wife_finally_gets_flapped_TR1YGqogrvdTJADvJDg2iN
.
.
Hey Weiner . . . Who Let The Hot Dog Out !
.
and that is the way 'i' see it
or didn't see it ~ RHF
.
.

~ RHF

Jun 8, 2011, 8:33:34 AM6/8/11

WeinerGate ! Up-Date News-Flash -weiner-gate-
-weiner-oh-you-liberal-lying-dog-:-bow-wow-out-
-weiner-oh-you-democrat-devil-dog-:-bow-wow-out-
.
Glad to see that Weiner Admitted to Being a 'Weiner'
Yeah a Real 'Weiner' a Lying "Sexting" Jerk-in-Office !
WeinerGate ! WeinerGate ! WeinerGate !
.
Better is the fact that Weiner is staying 'In-Office'
{Not Resigning In Disgrace}
-democrats-a-culture-of-political-evil-
WeinerGate ! WeinerGate ! WeinerGate !
.
With Weiner 'In-Office' the Democrats Nation-Wide
can Expect to Lose 17~25 More House Seats in 2012.
-democrat-corruption- -democrat-party-immortality-
WeinerGate ! WeinerGate ! WeinerGate !
.
And... We Have A Weiner ! -not-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/293830c8fb59b6b0
*A*Graphic*Essay*About*Weiner's*'Weiner'*
.

Prez Obama "BO" -says- Forget the Birth Certificate
-ask- Weiner About The Weiner !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/15da5966e7b703f2
-and-
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rec.guns/msg/d62877dde7a24a90
-and-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a85516d1039f8c7a
-and-
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/fed0d42c7fcf367b
.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rec.guns/msg/4315ef0de3cea9f6
.
...Next Up...
Rahm Emanuel Tells All About Weiner's "Weiner"
http://www.popnography.com/2008/11/was-rahm-emanue.html
-followed-by-
James Guckert -aka- 'Jeff Gannon' Comments
on Weiner's "Weiner"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/5b9c0f2d15109425
-lastly-
Larry Sinclair {The ObamaSexual©} -says-
I Never Touched Weiner's "Weiner" !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3c5fc4f1f0693a9c
.
Chris Matthews Blames Weiner's Wife
...She May Be Partly Responsible...
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/06/06/chris_matthews_on_weiners_wife_maybe_shes_partly_responsible.html
Ah Yes... Blame 'The Wife' When A Liberal
Democrat Gets Caught With His Pants Down
.
...so... What About Weiner's Wife . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjen4Nc78Qs
WeinerGate ! WeinerGate ! WeinerGate !
-weiner-gate- -weiner-gate- -weiner-gate-
.
...and... Huma Abedin's -connection-to-
Hillary Clinton
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2007/11/hillary-lesbian.html
.
Huma Abedin is/was Hillary Clinton 'Body Person"
http://coverthistory.blogspot.com/2008/04/huma-abedin-in-globe-yes-respected.html
.
.