On-Topic: What Can We Do about RHF?

Mike

Dec 8, 2008, 2:38:15 PM12/8/08
I've grown tired of this loser. Any ideas of what we can do to get
this moron out of here?

MNMikeW

Dec 8, 2008, 3:15:37 PM12/8/08

"Mike" <mwbr...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I've grown tired of this loser. Any ideas of what we can do to get
> this moron out of here?

We? Killfiles work great, learn how to use one.

RHF

Dec 8, 2008, 3:29:50 PM12/8/08
On Dec 8, 12:15 pm, "MNMikeW" <MNMiik...@aol.com> wrote:
> "Mike" <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote in message

> news:b825fbcb-e1d3-4085...@t3g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...> I've grown tired of this loser. Any ideas of what we can do to get
> > this moron out of here?
>
> We? Killfiles work great, learn how to use one.

Works for Me -if'n- you need them -or- Simply see the "RHF"
and bypass the damn post - - - yes it is that easy ~ RHF
.

Bob Campbell

Dec 8, 2008, 3:32:25 PM12/8/08
"Mike" <mwbr...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I've grown tired of this loser. Any ideas of what we can do to get
> this moron out of here?

The only thing "we" can do is kill file him. I already have, long ago.
If you would stop replying to him, I would NEVER see his nonsense. I am
on the verge of kill filing you just for that reason.

dxAce

Dec 8, 2008, 3:33:13 PM12/8/08

Mike wrote:

> I've grown tired of this loser. Any ideas of what we can do to get
> this moron out of here?

How about morons who lied about having PhD's?

Forget about the 'puters, and get the folks who lied about their academic
credentials out of our schools!

RHF

Dec 8, 2008, 3:56:34 PM12/8/08
On Dec 8, 11:38 am, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:

- I've grown tired of this loser.

(OT) : MWB - So Did I Start the Off-Topic SCOTUS Thread ?

- - - no, No. NO ! {mwb -hint- you did ;-}

First MWB - You Posted :
"SCOTUS Rejects Obama Citizenship Suit"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6c38ed1327d767b8
* Saying Something Nice - It was 'nice' to see that
You Did Capitalize Each Word In The Subject Line :o)
* Saying Something Negative - You did not put an
"OT" at the Start of the Subject Line. ;-{
+ Plus in all reality it was an IN-YOUR-FACE Post
to start with : Which was 'designed' to get Replies
by Consevatives. - - - Fish-meet-Bait ;-}

Second RHF - My Reply as a Result of Your Post :
(OT) : MWB -tyvm- For Once Again Posting So Much
"Off-Topic" (OT) Liberal Democrat Political Propaganda [BS]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/bc4ccf93e9c42e73

Dang Think About It MWB : You Would Never Had To
Read My Reply -IF- You Never Had Posted the Off-Topic
IN-YOUR-FACE Post to Start With - - - D'Oh !

MWB - OK LET'S UNDERSTAND THE LIBERAL POSTING RULES :

1 - MWB can Post Off-Topic Liberal Democrat Political
Propaganda [BS]

2 - But . . . No Conservative is Allowed to Reply -and-
MWB Will Blame the Repliers for Being Off-Topic
- - - HAaaa HAaaa HAaaa

- Any ideas of what we can do to get this moron out of here?

MWB - Yeah - Typical Liberal Tactic BAN {OutLaw-Restrict}
The Conservatives from : Speaking, Appearing and/or Existing
- - - Real Enlightened, Diverse and Tolerant

=PS= 'moron' You Know When You Are Winning An Argument
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* Loses their ability to think and get's emotional - - - rotfl ~ RHF

MWB - Never Felt the Need to Asked Anyone To Leave :
* Just Post On-Topic something to and Shortwave Related
* Keep the Ping-Pong Games {Flame Wars} to a minimum.
* Post under your own Sceen ID and not Steal someone
else's.
.
MWB - Please Note that the Six PING-PONG Game Threads
have now Totaled more than 1000 Posts -hence- My Six Posts
Here to Those threads Today Asking Once Again . . .
(OT) : Now Let's Put This "Ping-Pong Game" Back-in-the-Box
and Call-it-a-Day.
- - - All I Can Do Is Ask and Hope ;;-}
.
PLUS - That-Some-Thing-Extra : Posted 15 PORNO-SPAM
Reports to Google Groups -wrt- the Poster "karnaval"
.
mwb - relax and enjoy this wonderful day and take
the time to listen to your radios - pal ~ RHF
-cause- i hope to see you posting here tomorrow;
and many days, months and years into the future.
.

RHF

Dec 8, 2008, 4:14:36 PM12/8/08
Sorry for the Re-Post seams that the [PONG] gets cut-off
at the Start of the Subject-Line so here is a (PONG) : :

Set Your Newsgroup Filters for PONG, OT and RHF
.
.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mike

Dec 8, 2008, 4:55:01 PM12/8/08
Rhf, I don't think you are a moron for your conservative perspectives
nor do I wish to silence you because of your political beliefs. I've
never said that.

It's your hypocrisy. You can make political posts, but others can't.

It's your idiocy in believing the letters "OT" makes your posts OK.

It's taking 500 lines and 50 URLs to say something that requires less
than a paragraph.

You are an idiot and it has nothing to do with your politics. It has
everything to do with your personality.

MNMikeW

Dec 8, 2008, 5:10:40 PM12/8/08

"Bart Bailey" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
> In Message-ID:<6q5djbF...@mid.individual.net> posted on Mon, 8 Dec
> 2008 14:15:37 -0600, MNMikeW wrote: Begin
> he can't,
> he's a google groupie <g>

Any ideas of what we can do to get these Google Groups morons out of here?
;-)

Burr

Dec 8, 2008, 5:19:03 PM12/8/08

"Mike" <mwbr...@aol.com> wrote in message
> I've grown tired of this loser. Any ideas of what we can do to get
> this moron out of here?

It's real simple.

If you don't want to someone then "DON'T OPEN IT"

Now what the hell is so hard about that!!!!

Steve, stay off Mike.

Burr's Radio Shack - http://tinyurl.com/3wuscn

Red Mountain, California / Bulacan, Philippines

Mike

Dec 8, 2008, 5:47:46 PM12/8/08
OK, OK...

I don't want to censor Roy. I think he's a total idiot, but that's
just my opinion. I'll do my best to either block or ignore him, since
I no longer find any benefit, whatsoever, of reading his posts.

Thanks for the advice, Burr. We'll have to play "DX" on the newsgroup,
soon.

RHF

Dec 8, 2008, 6:34:13 PM12/8/08
On Dec 8, 1:55 pm, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:

- Rhf, I don't think you are a moron for your conservative
- perspectives nor do I wish to silence you because of
- your political beliefs. I've never said that.

MWB ? moron ? again with the name-calling
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :

When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.

* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF

-mwb- Yes the Game of Newsgroup "Ping-Pong" is a 'moronic'
endeavor that is played by two equally 'moronic' fools : here
is hoping that you are enjoying the game.

- It's your hypocrisy. You can make political posts,
- but others can't.

MWB -if- I make a Political Post : I Fully Expect a Come-Back
Reply -but- Check the Record of Political Posts and you will
see that 95% of "MY" so-called Political Posts are in-fact
Replies to someone else's Left-Wing {Liberal} Political Posts.
* But as always - You do not object to their Original Posts
* Only to to My Replies to Their Original Posts
MWB - SURE DO SEEM TWO FACED TO ME .

MWB - ABOUT "MY" HYPOCRISY :
Life Is Full of Hypocrisy -so- Clearly Expect Me To Be ! ~ RHF
-sing-it- That's Life !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67hTWuhT63E

- It's your idiocy

MWB ? idiocy ? again with the name-calling
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :

When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.

* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF

-mwb- Yes the Game of Newsgroup "Ping-Pong" is sheer
'idiocy' that is played by two equally 'idiotic' fools : here
is hoping that you are enjoying the game.

- in believing the letters "OT" makes your posts OK.

1st - Putting an "OT" at the Start of the Subject-Line
is an Act of Self-acknowledgment that Your Are Posting
and Off-Topic Post and just may be You 'mite' say :
NAH I Don't Want To Do That.

2nd - Putting an "OT" at the Start of the Subject-Line
at least allows those who are using Newsgroup Filters
to Filter-Out those Posts Marked "OT" - - - Brilliant ! ! !

3nd - Putting an "OT" at the Start of the Subject-Line :
Is Clearly Labeling Your Post : Everyone Can See The
"OT" At The Start Of The Subject-Line -and- Decide to
Read It -or- More Importantly NOT TO READ IT .
- - - Self-Moderation by the Reader - - - Brilliant ! ! !

The-Bottom-Line : "OT" Ain't About 'OK' : It Is Simply About
Clear and Honest Communications To The Reader*
* Allowing for Self-Moderation by the Reader - - - Brilliant ! ! !

- It's taking 500 lines and 50 URLs to say something
- that requires less than a paragraph.

MWB - Consider the real 'potential' that it will generate
a 500 Line and 50 URL Reply by Me when you Post
What is Clearly an IN-YOUR-FACE Post that is
By-Design Posted to generate Opposing Emotional
Opinions from the Opposite Political Side.

- You are an idiot and it has nothing to do with your politics.
- It has everything to do with your personality.

MWB ? idiot ? again with the name-calling
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :

When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.

* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF

-mwb- Yes the Game of Newsgroup "Ping-Pong" is an 'idiot's'
Game that is played by two equally 'idiotic' fools : here is
hoping that you are enjoying the game as much as me.

MWB - ABOUT MY CONSISTENCY :
Life Ain't Consistent -so- Don't Expect Me To Be ! ~ RHF
-sing-it- That's Life !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67hTWuhT63E
.
.

RHF

Dec 8, 2008, 6:42:26 PM12/8/08
On Dec 8, 2:19 pm, "Burr" <pitz...@iwvisp.com> wrote:
> "Mike" <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > I've grown tired of this loser. Any ideas of what we can do to get
> > this moron out of here?
>
> It's real simple.

- If you don't want to read someone / some thing
- then "DON'T OPEN IT"

Burr BRILLIANT ! ! !

1st - Putting an "OT" at the Start of the Subject-Line
is an Act of Self-acknowledgment that Your Are Posting
and Off-Topic Post and just may be You 'mite' say :
NAH I Don't Want To Do That.

2nd - Putting an "OT" at the Start of the Subject-Line
at least allows those who are using Newsgroup Filters
to Filter-Out those Posts Marked "OT" - - - Brilliant ! ! !

3nd - Putting an "OT" at the Start of the Subject-Line :
Is Clearly Labeling Your Post : Everyone Can See The
"OT" At The Start Of The Subject-Line -and- Decide to
Read It -or- More Importantly NOT TO READ IT .
- - - Self-Moderation by the Reader - - - Brilliant ! ! !

THE-BOTTOM-LINE : "OT" Ain't About 'OK' : It Is Simply About Clear and

Honest Communications To The Reader*
* Allowing for Self-Moderation by the Reader - - - Brilliant ! ! !

- Now what the hell is so hard about that!!!!

yeah -i-doded-it- that was easy ;;-) ~ RHF

- Steve, stay off Mike.
-
- Burr's Radio Shack -http://tinyurl.com/3wuscn
-
- Red Mountain, California / Bulacan, Philippines

RHF

Dec 8, 2008, 7:15:58 PM12/8/08
On Dec 8, 2:47 pm, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:
- OK, OK...
-
- I don't want to censor Roy.

- I think he's a total idiot,

Dang MWB,

Here you are a very Educated Man : Who was admitted
into a PhD Program and you use words like ' total idiot' .

MWB - ? Is This A College Level "Ping-Pong" Game ?

- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply = = = - - -
[>: To Liberal Name Calling :<]

ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF

- but that's just my opinion.

MWB - I can r-e-s-p-e-c-t your opinion :o)

- I'll do my best to either block or ignore him,

MWB -good-for-you- Now You Are Using Your Intelligence

- since I no longer find any benefit,
- whatsoever, of reading his posts.

MWB -good-for-you- Reasoned and Rational Thinking

- Thanks for the advice, Burr.

BURR - Yes Thank Your Very Much -for-
Talking MWB Down from this Ping-Pong Game
- - - Burr The PeaceMaker :o) ~ RHF

- We'll have to play "DX" on the newsgroup, soon.

Consider Me [RHF] to be one of those "Distant PosterS"
[DPS] {Say It Fast and it almost sound like "DiP Shits"]
that you simply can not hear and Tune into that something
Out-There . . . That is both Interesting and Enjoyable ::-))

- = closing on a happy note = -

mwb - relax and enjoy this wonderful day and take
the time to listen to your radios - pal ~ RHF
-cause- i hope to see you posting here tomorrow;
and many days, months and years into the future.
.

-fyi- "pal" = Peace and Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI6aTxrOeqI

-tste-
Be Young In Your Heart and Have A Wunderful Day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A72nvEvhWEU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK28MpUepa4
.

Burr

Dec 8, 2008, 7:18:38 PM12/8/08
Give'm hell Roy.

Your doing great Roy.
My other pet pive is long repeat post. Damn it cut out what's not needed!!!!

Burr's Radio Shack - http://tinyurl.com/3wuscn

Red Mountain, California / Bulacan, Philippines

PS: Roy setup the sig. for me. Thank's Roy

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 8, 2008, 8:48:55 PM12/8/08
This morning, on his Supertalk Mississippi www.supertalkms.com (97.3
on my radio FM dial) radio talk show, Paul Gallo talked about how
clinically insane liberals are.Paul Gallo is right too.
cuhulin

asswi...@138mail.com

Dec 8, 2008, 9:47:59 PM12/8/08
On Dec 8, 1:38 pm, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:
> I've grown tired of this loser. Any ideas of what we can do to get
> this moron out of here?

Mike:
You and thousands of others! However unlike you, they are no longer
around to do anything about him because they grew sick and tired of
wading through his never ending barrage of garbage and have abandoned
rrs.

And that is a real shame because most are veteran shortwavers who
love the hobby and want to preserve it and pass along their expertise
to others considering taking up our wonderful hobby. Classy
individuals who are willing to share their time helping newbies, but
too well balanced and socially adjusted to waste a large chunk of
their time dealing with the ego maniacs who dominate rrs.

The jerk you mention is obviously afflicted with a personality
disorder that compels him to do what he is doing. He is getting
attention and he revels in that but his problems are more ingrained
than that.

An appropriate parallel would be that of the cretin who slashes a
beautiful painting in the museum they are visiting with a dagger. Or
the loser who hurls a rock through a gorgeous stained glass window. Or
a Mark David Chapman who killed John Lennon.

The brains of such imbeciles are so twisted they are compelled to
destroy what they purport to love; be it art, a musician or a
newsgroup devoted to shortwave. One thing is certain, they all have
inferior complexes with sick minds.

A.W.S.
President
Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club

P.S.
Note how he has managed to become the "victim" in this thread while
further polluting rrs with multiple garbage postings and ridiculous
links within the very same thread he is pleading innocent and feigning
indignation. Pathetic.

Further note the identity of those who immediately sprang to his
defense. Birds of a feather truly do flock together.

Mike

Dec 8, 2008, 10:40:18 PM12/8/08
On Dec 8, 8:48�pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> This morning, on his Supertalk Mississippiwww.supertalkms.com� (97.3

> on my radio FM dial) radio talk show, Paul Gallo talked about how
> clinically insane liberals are.Paul Gallo is right too.
> cuhulin

So speaks the posterchild for clinical sanity....

Dave

Dec 8, 2008, 10:44:34 PM12/8/08

Over the air radio can be pretty brutal.

RHF

Dec 8, 2008, 11:14:58 PM12/8/08
On Dec 8, 6:47 pm, asswides...@138mail.com wrote:
> On Dec 8, 1:38 pm, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > I've grown tired of this loser. Any ideas of what we can do to get
> > this moron out of here?
>
> Mike:
>   You and thousands of others! However unlike you, they are no longer
> around to do anything about him because they grew sick and tired of
> wading through his never ending barrage of garbage and have abandoned
> rrs.

Thousands -NAH !- Maybe I have received hundreds of emails
about me being myself. And . . . may reply is always the same
BE YOURSELF AND BE HERE FOR YOURSELF :
A -and- Ignore Those Here That Annoy You
B -or- Join In The Fun-but-Fruitless Game of Arguing
With Them and Trying To Change Them
Bb -again- It Can Be Fun
Bbb -but-again- Mostly It's Fruitless {Futile and Draining}

>  And that is a real shame because most are veteran shortwavers who
> love the hobby and want to preserve it and pass along their expertise
> to others considering taking up our wonderful hobby. Classy
> individuals who are willing to share their time helping newbies, but
> too well balanced and socially adjusted to waste a large chunk of
> their time dealing with the ego maniacs who dominate rrs.

Such Exalted and Discerning Individuals -simply-
* Post What They Want
* Read What They Want
* Reply To What They Want
AND IGNORE ALL THE REST [.]

HELLO -or- They Simply Find More Interesting Places On
The Internet -and- Productive Uses For Their Time On The
Internet : Why Give It Away for Free at Rec.Radio.Shortwave
and Make Money for Google Groups : When You Can Host
and/or Post To A Money Making Website of Your Own . . .

-  The jerk you mention is obviously afflicted with
- a personality disorder

A.W.S. - Dang 'personality disorder' my ass :
Hell I am just your garden variety "Ass-Hole"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asshole
-aws- no turn-on intended ;-}

- that compels him to do what he is doing.

Yeah -cause- That's What Bloviating Ass-Holes - do, Do. DO !
-if'n- You Reply To Them -cause- We Like To BLOVATE !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloviate

- He is getting attention and he revels

Dang Straight -cause- We Got Ah Attention Deficit
and Hyper-Posting Disorder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention-deficit_hyperactivity_disorder
-aws- thank you for your attention
-ps- you made my day

- in that but his problems are more ingrained than that.

"Doctor" A.W.S. -please- Do continue with your Diagnosis . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnosis

- An appropriate parallel would be that of the cretin
- who slashes a beautiful painting in the museum
- they are visiting with a dagger.

A.W.S. - Oops with that one I goto take your "Doctor"
away, Away. AWAY !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TgNCoVmziQ

- Or the loser who hurls a rock through a gorgeous
- stained glass window.

A.W.S. - You Write [Talk-on-Paper] {Imagine} and
"Project" A Lot Of Violent Behavior On To Others.
-aws- this is not a good sign
-ps- go ahead and express yourself -and- get all
those pent-up 'feelings' out of your system

- Or a Mark David Chapman who killed John Lennon.

A.W.S. -So Not You "Imagine" Me To Be A Killer ! ? !
-aws- more violent behavior projections
-pps- very good go ahead and express yourself -and-
get all those pent-up 'urges' out of your system

> The brains of such imbeciles are so twisted they are compelled to
> destroy what they purport to love; be it art, a musician or a
> newsgroup devoted to shortwave. One thing is certain, they all have
> inferior complexes with sick minds.

A.W.S. - Ah I knew that you had some real honest-to-good
Name-Calling in you just waiting to get out :
* "brains of such imbeciles"
* "twisted"
* "inferior complexes"
* "sick minds"

- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply = = = - - -
[>: To Liberal Name Calling :<]
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF

> A.W.S.

> President
> Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club
>
> P.S.
>  Note how he has managed to become the "victim" in this thread while
> further polluting rrs with multiple garbage postings and ridiculous
> links within the very same thread he is pleading innocent and feigning
> indignation. Pathetic.

# 1 - YEAH SURE THE ORIGINAL IN-YOUR-FACE
POLITICAL POST WAS BY ME - not, Not. NOT !
* Subject: SCOTUS Rejects Obama Citizenship Suit
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
From: Mike <mwbry...@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 09:35:32 -0800 (PST)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6c38ed1327d767b8

# 2 - FOLLOWED-BY THIS IN-YOUR-FACE PERSONAL
ATTACK POST WAS AGAIN BY ME - not, Not. NOT !
* Subject: On-Topic: What Can We Do about RHF?
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
From: Mike <mwbry...@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 11:38:15 -0800 (PST)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8db1eaefba24a2a3

-  Further note the identity of those who immediately
- sprang to his defense.

A.W.S. - That Goes Both Ways
-remember- The Best Defense -is- A Good Offense.

- Birds of a feather truly do flock together.

A.W.S. - Ditto That Too !
.
aws - see once again it's 'nice' to be "Nice" ~ RHF
.
.

Message has been deleted

RHF

Dec 8, 2008, 11:20:03 PM12/8/08
On Dec 8, 7:40 pm, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Dec 8, 8:48 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > This morning, on his Supertalk Mississippiwww.supertalkms.com(97.3

> > on my radio FM dial) radio talk show, Paul Gallo talked about how
> > clinically insane liberals are.Paul Gallo is right too.
> > cuhulin
>
> So speaks the posterchild for clinical sanity....

mike, Mike. MIKE - Be 'nice' to "The Cuhulin"

Almost 'doctor' MWB - 'clinical sanity'

- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply = = = - - -
[>: To Liberal Name Calling :<]
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF

.

Message has been deleted

Mike

Dec 9, 2008, 7:49:10 AM12/9/08
On Dec 8, 11:20 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> mike, Mike. MIKE - Be 'nice' to "The Cuhulin"
>
> Almost 'doctor' MWB - 'clinical sanity'
>
> - - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply = = = - - -
> [>: To Liberal Name Calling :<]
> ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
> When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
> * They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF
>  .

So Cuhulin calling liberals "clinically insane" is not name-calling?
Your idiocy grows stonger daily. Probably a sign of alzheimers.

dxAce

Dec 9, 2008, 8:00:11 AM12/9/08

Mike wrote:

> On Dec 8, 11:20 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>

> > mike, Mike. MIKE - Be 'nice' to "The Cuhulin"
> >
> > Almost 'doctor' MWB - 'clinical sanity'
> >
> > - - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply = = = - - -
> > [>: To Liberal Name Calling :<]
> > ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
> > When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
> > * They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF
> > .
>
> So Cuhulin calling liberals "clinically insane" is not name-calling?

No, it's merely an observation of fact.

> Your idiocy grows stonger daily. Probably a sign of alzheimers.

What's your excuse, Mr. "I've got a PhD"?

RHF

Dec 9, 2008, 9:30:47 AM12/9/08
On Dec 9, 4:49 am, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Dec 8, 11:20 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>

> > mike, Mike. MIKE - Be 'nice' to "The Cuhulin"
>
> > Almost 'doctor' MWB - 'clinical sanity'
>
> > - - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply = = = - - -
> > [>: To Liberal Name Calling :<]
> > ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
> > When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
> > * They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF
> >  .

- So Cuhulin calling liberals "clinically insane" is not name-calling?
- Your idiocy grows stonger daily. Probably a sign of alzheimers.

MWB,

Conservatives and Republicans 'call' Liberals and
Democrats 'names' to get them to Lose Their Ability
To Think And Get Emotional.

Name-Calling for Conservatives and Republicans is a
form of Verbal Attack {Primitive "GUT" Empowerment}.

While Name-Calling for Liberals and Democrats is a form
of Tacit Surrender of their Intellect {Intellectual Weakness}.

"idiocy" - weak, Weak. WEAK !

"sign of alzheimers" - sick, Sick. SICK !

Mike

Dec 9, 2008, 10:07:37 AM12/9/08
On Dec 9, 9:30 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Conservatives and Republicans 'call' Liberals and
> Democrats 'names' to get them to Lose Their Ability
> To Think And Get Emotional.
>
> Name-Calling for Conservatives and Republicans is a
> form of Verbal Attack {Primitive "GUT" Empowerment}.
>
> While Name-Calling for Liberals and Democrats is a form
> of Tacit Surrender of their Intellect {Intellectual Weakness}.

Oh, I see, that's why it's OK for conservatives to call people names
(gut empowerment), but it's a sign of weakness if liberals do the same
thing.

Weak hypocrisy from the group's looniest alzheimers patient.